User Tag List

Page 125 of 140 FirstFirst ... 115121122123124125126127128129135 ... LastLast
Results 12,401 to 12,500 of 13972

Thread: The WWE Signing/Release thread

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well Dreyski already pointed this out last night but if you insist on a repeat...

*cracks knuckes*

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Romford Pele
    Get fucked virm the worm
    Quote Originally Posted by Romford Pele View Post
    Fuck off deadbeat Diesel.
    "Toxic Bully!"

See you on ignore mountain everyone. I'll enjoy the view.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    Uh oh Aunt Karen is dodging again. I said DODGING not DOGGING. Don't get any ideas.
    Quote Originally Posted by virms View Post
    Why even ask then? I provided you with the fact he did take a pay cut. His salary has been the same since 2013. Now that it's been proven against you its not fair to compare even though that was the direct question you asked.

Please donate your brain to science. I feel it may be the missing link.
    And these were the ones before that....and other that have been edited. You're welcome!

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And these were the ones before that....and other that have been edited. You're welcome!
    You can't complain about being bullied or insulted when you have given as good (or worse) than you've already got though. Poor little victim.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well no they started abusing me so I gave it back. Doesnt change the fact that this forum has a bullying culture though. Hey why dont you laugh at mental health again that went well!

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well no they started abusing me so I gave it back. Doesnt change the fact that this forum has a bullying culture though. Hey why dont you laugh at mental health again that went well!
    "If everyone jumped off a cliff would you? Yeah why not?"

But really a few mocking comments about your posts yet you're the one dropping f and s-bombs yet you justify it yet you're the victim? How old are you? Man and grow up.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    I dismissed it as it didn’t take into account stock etc. Apparently that meant I was a twat etc because of it. Who made it personal?
    The problem is you dismissed it in the worst way possible. You could have said "you know guys, after realizing the benefits mcmahon gets from being the owner of the company, I no longer think it is fair to compare him vs a wrestler. I seen he took a paycut but it's no longer the same to me due to stocks and other benefits."

Instead of going that route you dismissed it off as though you didn't have your question answered by deflecting it off onto Triple h and steph, who have the same Corp jobs as Vince so why would they be any different from him if you are no longer comparing? So yeah, you did your typical absurd posting where you can't ever be wrong so I more or less wasted my time trying to have a discussion with you that you started. A discussion you are complaining about because it once again broke down into insults. Hmmm wonder why? It's not bullying.

One last thing I'd like to point out is you seem by and large just hypocritical. You have constantly gotten on here saying so and so shouldn't comment on certain things because of their past behavior, yet you want a pass on your uncle Tom comments because you have grown and seen your mistakes. Plus that is all in the past. If you can't forgive others why in the world should others forgive you?

Now for on topic stuff. I was unaware hacksaw Jim Duggan was still under a legends contract. I am not aware of who all are on them or what they are paid but you'd figure wwe would cut a few of those. I mean show and Henry would be better fits on those vs hacksaw. Nothing against him personally but he never really elevated above mid card vs 2 main eventers.

Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was slightly confused, when they signed with AEW, why they weren’t under Legends contracts. Simply to keep them in house and as ambassadors to the company. Not that I think whatever they do with AEW is gonna end up being monumental, especially over the long haul. However, still surprised they were “allowed” to go that way.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    Uh oh Aunt Karen is dodging again. I said DODGING not DOGGING. Don't get any ideas.
    Why even ask then? I provided you with the fact he did take a pay cut. His salary has been the same since 2013. Now that it's been proven against you its not fair to compare even though that was the direct question you asked.

Please donate your brain to science. I feel it may be the missing link.
    The problem is you dismissed it in the worst way possible. You could have said "you know guys, after realizing the benefits mcmahon gets from being the owner of the company, I no longer think it is fair to compare him vs a wrestler. I seen he took a paycut but it's no longer the same to me due to stocks and other benefits."

Instead of going that route you dismissed it off as though you didn't have your question answered by deflecting it off onto Triple h and steph, who have the same Corp jobs as Vince so why would they be any different from him if you are no longer comparing? So yeah, you did your typical absurd posting where you can't ever be wrong so I more or less wasted my time trying to have a discussion with you that you started. A discussion you are complaining about because it once again broke down into insults. Hmmm wonder why? It's not bullying.

One last thing I'd like to point out is you seem by and large just hypocritical. You have constantly gotten on here saying so and so shouldn't comment on certain things because of their past behavior, yet you want a pass on your uncle Tom comments because you have grown and seen your mistakes. Plus that is all in the past. If you can't forgive others why in the world should others forgive you?

Now for on topic stuff. I was unaware hacksaw Jim Duggan was still under a legends contract. I am not aware of who all are on them or what they are paid but you'd figure wwe would cut a few of those. I mean show and Henry would be better fits on those vs hacksaw. Nothing against him personally but he never really elevated above mid card vs 2 main eventers.
    You are the one who keeps bringing up something from years ago! When I come back with your history you run to the mods...

It broke down into insults as you couldn't control yourself, that's where it started. I was interested to see if you had anything on HHH & Steph taking paycuts and couldn't provide it?

So yeah that's why I mention bullying.

On topic, looks like Strowman is taking his time to look at options according to reports. I wonder whether Japan might have some appeal for him - gotta be some monster heel money there.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    "If everyone jumped off a cliff would you? Yeah why not?"

But really a few mocking comments about your posts yet you're the one dropping f and s-bombs yet you justify it yet you're the victim? How old are you? Man and grow up.
    I've never mocked mental health. Grow up and sort yourself.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    You are the one who keeps bringing up something from years ago! When I come back with your history you run to the mods...

It broke down into insults as you couldn't control yourself, that's where it started. I was interested to see if you had anything on HHH & Steph taking paycuts and couldn't provide it?

So yeah that's why I mention bullying.

On topic, looks like Strowman is taking his time to look at options according to reports. I wonder whether Japan might have some appeal for him - gotta be some monster heel money there.
    And I told you Triple h took one but why are you still separating them from vince? They get the same perks so they are different from the wrestlers according to your very own logic. Do you not see how utterly bizarre this is? Why would I want to post anything showing hhh or steph took a paycut when you are just going to dismiss it in a negative way? You seem to be a troll here.

And rom, I have never run to the mods over you. In fact, as I have said and mods have said in public posts it is you that cries victim all the time. You just somehow can't wrap your mind around reality.
    @Caito I looked it up. A legends contact is as follows

A 10k advance in future royalties
    A minimum off $500 per appearance.

That doesn't seem worth it to me. I mean You are getting paid the royalties anyways for starters. People like flair, Austin, Hogan, etc., are obviously going to get way more than 500 and I'm going to assume all travel expenses are covered as if you only got 500 an airplane ticket alone would eat most, if not all that up. You'd definitely be losing money with airfare, transportation and boarding.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And I told you Triple h took one but why are you still separating them from vince? They get the same perks so they are different from the wrestlers according to your very own logic. Do you not see how utterly bizarre this is? Why would I want to post anything showing hhh or steph took a paycut when you are just going to dismiss it in a negative way? You seem to be a troll here.

And rom, I have never run to the mods over you. In fact, as I have said and mods have said in public posts it is you that cries victim all the time. You just somehow can't wrap your mind around reality.
    @Caito I looked it up. A legends contact is as follows

A 10k advance in future royalties
    A minimum off $500 per appearance.

That doesn't seem worth it to me. I mean You are getting paid the royalties anyways for starters. People like flair, Austin, Hogan, etc., are obviously going to get way more than 500 and I'm going to assume all travel expenses are covered as if you only got 500 an airplane ticket alone would eat most, if not all that up. You'd definitely be losing money with airfare, transportation and boarding.
    Vince is the owner? Virm how many times have you run to the mods when someone has mentioned the *censored* incident? Many, many times so don't lie.

Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First off, to Virm…

Wow, that’s it? Really? Ok. Makes way more sense then. I had just kinda assumed it was like being on a smaller salary with potential for appearance bonuses and whatnot down the road.

Second, to the rest of the “conversation”……. Enough of it has been had in here. If you wanna slag eachother off of their posting and past stuff that shouldn’t matter anymore as I would like to think we have all grown up and matured since said mistakes, (although, I seem to constantly be proven wrong of that assessment) take it to the Derailing argument thread.

Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One last thing that I find funny and really friggin annoying btw….

The people who bring up “oh you run to mods so many times” ……. I am gonna personally tell you that maybe that isn’t in your best interest, as I can see each time someone does and and who does it however many times. Something about glass houses…….

Now I’m done.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Vince is the owner? Virm how many times have you run to the mods when someone has mentioned the *censored* incident? Many, many times so don't lie.
    But rom. You decided Vince was different because he got stocks and all the other perks. Hhh and steph get the same perks. You can't keep separating things to fit your narrative. Multiple people have said this now.

By your criteria that Vince doesn't count neither does hhh or steph.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Caito View Post
    One last thing that I find funny and really friggin annoying btw….

The people who bring up “oh you run to mods so many times” ……. I am gonna personally tell you that maybe that isn’t in your best interest, as I can see each time someone does and and who does it however many times. Something about glass houses…….

Now I’m done.
    Should have just stuck to your first post. Not just posts reported, but posts where the mods have been tagged.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    If Braun is charging 5 figures for indie shows, does that mean I can contact him and ask him if he'd hang out with me for an evening for $25k (my credit card max)?

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    If Braun is charging 5 figures for indie shows, does that mean I can contact him and ask him if he'd hang out with me for an evening for $25k (my credit card max)?
    Go for it.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What if Strowman isn't really released? The WWE puts it out there that he is. Then a month or two down the line, Bobby Lashley says he's beaten everyone and there's no one left and then you hear a Choo Choo noise and out comes Strowman who dominates Lashley with a win. Then you just have Strowman dominate for a year until someone unexpected finally dethrones him.

You could even have in storyline mode that Strowman really was released, and you blur the lines there. Would maybe make that $1.2 million a year worth it. Plus, when his deal ends you say no to 1.2 million resign or maybe you'll think he was of value and raise it. "By God Corey Graves, Strowman isn't even contracted by WWE and he won the title!"

It's things like that, INTERESTING things that need to be done. Not the same cookie cutter shit we've been getting for the past 10-15 years.

I saw this as wishful thinking, but I totally agree that a move like this could shake things up and be the sort of unexpected thing that kicks off another big wave.

I have to believe that there's a lot more going on with Strowman - and we won't know for a while what's behind the real reasoning. I wonder how much of it has to do with him just not looking forward to going back on the road.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    That's how Conrad starting hanging out with Flair.

What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Conrad is such a mark he paid Shane Douglas to come to his house and watch an ECW ppv from back in the day with him and his buddies lol.

So instead of getting a stripper for the bachelor party he'd call up New Jack and have him stop by lol.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't really see Japan clamoring for monsters unless I'm missing these beasts that are supposedly over there. People keep saying Japan Japan Japan but why? Serious question. I know it requires a little work on your part but you said there's gotta be some monster heel money there--well, where at? New Japan? DDT?

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Wouldn't you wanna hang out with New jack for a night? I fucking would. RIP.

Football manager? Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero! View Post
    That's how Conrad starting hanging out with Flair.
    Then he married in, Shrewd man.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wouldn't you wanna hang out with New jack for a night? I fucking would. RIP.
    Hell no lol. That man would be all coked out cuttin promos on me for being a Kevin Nash fan and how he supposedly put Nash in a fake chokehold.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Strowman cut his fucking beard. It's a lot shorter.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I was growing mine out to look like his. I'm about a couple of months away

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I haven't bin this sad since Braveheart won best picture.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't bin this sad since Braveheart won best picture.
    Apollo 13 was so much better, and really deserved to win.

Intercontinental Champion
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's the thing about awards shows.
    Anybody can start their own.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by mth; June 14th, 2021 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Seems approriate to tag.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3puppies View Post

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Nese and Davari

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donald will not be happy.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Fandango

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Ever Rise

Football manager? Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Ever Rise
    Did they not just sign a new deal? Lol.

People will say crazy Vince but I have severe doubts he gives a toss about nxt lower mid carders and if its budget costs they are hardly big fish to fry.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Poor Donald.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why has Vince McMahon declared a personal war on Donald?

At this point, we're two weeks away from all Snitsky footage being removed from the network/peacock.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Strowman was shocking but understandable as he's old for a pro wrestler and not going to ever be more than he was, but Tony Nese just makes no sense. This is a guy whoul could have carried the company on his back but they thought sticking him on a show no one watches was a better idea.

#dontreleasenese

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Strowman was shocking but understandable as he's old for a pro wrestler and not going to ever be more than he was…
    Swing and a miss, big shoots…

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I have a Tony Nese action figure, with silver pants. Went to the store another time and they had one of him in gold pants, but the wife was like you already have a Tony Nese figure, why do you need another one. For days like this. I need all the Nese I can.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So.....you would say that it fulfills your Tony Needs?

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Strowman was shocking but understandable as he's old for a pro wrestler and not going to ever be more than he was, but Tony Nese just makes no sense. This is a guy whoul could have carried the company on his back but they thought sticking him on a show no one watches was a better idea.

#dontreleasenese
    FUCK YES to the hashtag

DON'T RELEASE NEESE!
    DON'T RELEASE NEESE!

We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Breeze

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdestiny View Post
    Breeze
    Had a feeling he was coming after the news about Fandango

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    I have a Tony Nese action figure, with silver pants. Went to the store another time and they had one of him in gold pants, but the wife was like you already have a Tony Nese figure, why do you need another one. For days like this. I need all the Nese I can.
    Get a new wife.

Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    Had a feeling he was coming after the news about Fandango
    Was hoping he'd stay on with his connection with uudd

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bummer.

I think he will but hoping he at least stays on UUDD.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I honestly can't say I'm going to miss a single person other than Strowman that has been released. The WWE can't keep every single wrestler and to be honest, most of these cats like Fandango, Breeze, Neese, they were on the roster for so long and WWE never really did much with them. Guys like Breeze should have been let go 3-4 years ago.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by kdestiny View Post
    Was hoping he'd stay on with his connection with uudd
    He might still do stuff with UUDD. Jessaym Duke is.

Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Duke is also green as hell.

I could see Breeze getting an offer somewhere, but be may be content running his wrestling school as well if he can stay on.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    She'd already said motnhs ago that she was slowing down in the ring and focusing 100% on UUDD. I believe she has a contract specific for that, whereas Breeze was just a regular

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s all Donald’s fault because he liked them.

I think he likes Omos at the moment so kinda worried for him.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's been like the start of EWR 4.0 the last 15 months or so in WWE.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Rip Bollywood Boyz.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Marina Shafir gone too.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I don't know who Arturo Ruas or Curt Stallion are.

Killian Dane added to the list.

Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

#dontreleasenese

Hmmm. I didn’t realize Strowman was older than me.

Honestly though, that’s the only thing about the cuts this year that has made me even blink.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I don't know who Arturo Ruas or Curt Stallion are.

Killian Dane added to the list.
    curt stallion? Wasn’t he just hired recently?

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    August Grey got let go!?!? Wtf!

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lot of unused talent gone today, wow. Can't say I'll really miss any of them. Breeze is going to be just fine running his school though, godspeed to that dude.

Shafir, eh.
    Nese, double eh. (sorry, Donald )
    Daivari, triple eh times ten.

Ever Rise, they seemed cool and they seemed to be... on the rise. Bummer.
    Dane could have been a mega juggernaut, but they never seemed to want to let him cut loose.
    Fandango, I mean my frickin' God this guy had a long run w/ WWE.

As for the writer chick... I can't say that I'm surprised considering she just proved how ridiculous WWE is when it comes to hiring folks they shouldn't be hiring. No experience in wrestling whatsoever, just a comedy writer w/ IMDB credits you can count on one hand and no restraint in pulling the curtain back. It's no wonder it feels like WWE is written by writers that don't know how to write wrestling, it's because they're not wrestling people. Why they need to hire comedy writers is beyond me. These are pro wrestlers, some of the most creative people you'll find in entertainment and they're hiring someone that wrote Allston Xmas in 2014. Awesome.

What a shit show.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    My boy texted me and said “they fired 205 live” and I pulled up the roster to check. Holy shit, that whole show got nuked into the sun.

Love those Bollywood boyz tho. I hope they go to IMPACT.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been a Breezango fan forever so bit sad about them going but at the same time, they've been around forever and basically peaked. Surprised about a few others like Daine because the team with Maverick still seemed to have legs and EverRise, who seemed to be on the rise and i was really getting on board with as of late. Ruas seemed like he had potential but he got that injury at a shit time and I guess that's that. My heart goes out to Donald for Nese but I have to be honest in saying I never saw much in the guy myself. Everybody else thus far, meh. Hopefully they hit the ground running.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nese could have been the new Shawn Michaels if they'd given the guy an actual chance.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donald hacked VHS's account, it seems...

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    And Tino Sabotelli let go again.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by mth View Post
    Donald hacked VHS's account, it seems...
    Tony Nese would never be a balding, born again Christian

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And Tino Sabotelli let go again.
    He was back? Wtf??

Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Tony Nese would never be a balding, born again Christian
    Or that talented. No one would ever confuse them

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by VHS View Post
    He was back? Wtf??
    he got hired back after the 2-3 shots he did with AEW

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel;[URL="tel:8237933"
    8237933[/URL]]I honestly can't say I'm going to miss a single person other than Strowman that has been released. The WWE can't keep every single wrestler and to be honest, most of these cats like Fandango, Breeze, Neese, they were on the roster for so long and WWE never really did much with them. Guys like Breeze should have been let go 3-4 years ago.
    Cowards, the lot of them

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Think I may follow Nese wherever he goes.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Think I may follow Nese wherever he goes.
    Even AEW?

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Even AEW?
    Yes, but I'm hoping Nese is smart enough to not go to a company that won't be around in 5 years.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, but I'm hoping Nese is smart enough to not go to a company that won't be around in 5 years.
    So you’d go for Nese but not for Swagger?

You fairweather picky fans tut tut tut.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Bet Donald becomes a huge aew fan if strowman, neese and swagger form a stable.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    You have to understand that I like Jack Swagger, not Jake Hager. I like Braun Strowman, not Adam Scherr. Tony Nese will most likely be Tony Nese wherever he goes.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bet Donald becomes a huge aew fan if strowman, neese and swagger form a stable.
    Needs Dana Brooke then he might be fully on board.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have to understand that I like Jack Swagger, not Jake Hager. I like Braun Strowman, not Adam Scherr. Tony Nese will most likely be Tony Nese wherever he goes.
    I thought you liked the guy because he looked like your cousin?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    So for you to continue liking braun all he needs to do is show up in aew and be like "rarw! You gonna get mah fistz! Rawr!"

Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    So for you to continue liking braun all he needs to do is show up in aew and be like "rarw! You gonna get mah fistz! Rawr!"
    And be named Braun Strowman I assume.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You put Tony Khan in a Vince McMahon mask and he might bite.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Tony khan and nick khan are the worst things to happen to the wrestling business.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The rare occasion where having virtually no character to speak of actually pays off.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Tony khan and nick khan are the worst things to happen to the wrestling business.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The worst thing to happen to the business was cancelling the Superstar hotline. Especially with Todd still around, could’ve still taken those calls.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    The worst thing to happen to the buisness is Kevin Dunn.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always thought the Bollywood Boyz were the best part of Jinder's act.

They both understood their role was to make Jinder look impressive in a good way. Which was tough, but they managed to do it. Due to their size, they made Jinder's physique look better just by them standing behind him. And their timing on their run-ins/interference was always executed perfectly.

Jinder didn't seem to be able to put three moves together, though, and his matches became boring and repetitive. Can't fault the Bollywood boys for that. Then they get replaced by green indians who make Jinder look tiny. Hopefully during Jinder's year off he learned about improving match storytelling.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel ya

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3puppies View Post
    I always thought the Bollywood Boyz were the best part of Jinder's act.
    I agree with what you're saying here.

But talk about damning someone with faint praise.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    I agree with what you're saying here.

But talk about damning someone with faint praise.
    Yeah I mean that's not exactly saying much. The Bollywood Boys sucked, Jinder sucked, but the Boys were the best part lol....Wow. It's like getting a shit sandwich and bragging about how good the sesame seed bun it came on tasted.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The worst thing to happen to the business was Lawler's commentary. Let's be honest here.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Quote Originally Posted by WWXChairman View Post
    The worst thing to happen to the business was Lawler's commentary. Let's be honest here.
    He was pretty terrible, a 50-something announcer acting like he was 10 years old. Fucking embarrassing…

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Proper heel Lawler in the 90s was glorious, but same goes for JR, became a shell and a caricature of himself over time.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WWXChairman View Post
    Yes, let's be honest....We're waiting for you to be honest lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyson View Post
    He was pretty terrible, a 50-something announcer acting like he was 10 years old. Fucking embarrassing…
    Maybe looking back on it in 2021 but at the time it was fucking incredible. I'll still take 50 something acting like a 10 year old Jerry Lawler over 90% of the announcers in the history of wrestling. He's top 10, easily. The only color commentator better-imho-was Bobby Heenan. Heenan, King, and The Body.

Proper heel Lawler in the 90s was glorious, but same goes for JR, became a shell and a caricature of himself over time.
    I'll go as far to say that there was a point in wrestling where every announcer went to shit and nobody since has really been worth a damn minus a handful of talent. If we're just solely talking about WWE, because I think in the wrestling business we've had maybe 3 good announcers come to the table in the last 15 years: Mauro, Corey Graves, and Nigel McGuinness. Kevin Kelly is ok, a few others but we don't have a prime JR or a prime King or even a Joey Styles or Gorilla Monson, nothing.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyson View Post
    He was god awful, and putting him next to probably the universally agreed upon best announcer of all time JR just made him look twice as bad. Tazz wasn't much better.