Results 12,301 to 12,400 of 13997

Thread: The WWE Signing/Release thread

What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    You can generally tell with us. If it’s someone we’ll respected loyal and leaving, they’ll start a collection. If it’s just so and so is no longer working for the company, then you can tell there’s shit behind the scenes.
    Start a collection?

Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    Start a collection?
    Yeah, chipping in for a leaving present.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, chipping in for a leaving present.
    Sorry you got canned but here's a present? Fuck yeah.

Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Hopefully in the next year or two the wife will make enough so that I can be a stay at home husband/father.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyski View Post
    Dont get pissy with me because I’ve got a memory and I can use the search function.

Black - not been on TV for ages, new character shot down before it could begin
    Strowman - Mishandled/badly booked for years. Tacked on as a third wheel with Mcintytre/Lashley
    Riott - Possibly the most underrated women’s wrestler in WWE. Typically sacrificed to Natty/Tamina or Jax/Bayzler
    Lana - The Dolph & Lashley angles, repeatedly being used to break tables after Rusev left.

Just trying to find out where the blame lies in your head. Ryder was cowardly for not walking before he was canned, but Johnny Ace et.al are evil for firing the above by text (which has been claimed to be false already)
    Not pissy, just found it a bit odd.

Ryder had been there much longer than any of the above, they stopped using him in any kind of sense in 2012 so he should have tried somewhere which would actually value and improve him rather than rot away. I feel the same with Ziggler too, he should have left at least 5 years ago when he still had some name value.

The names released today, none of them have been with the companu that long or misused for so long.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be fair it wasn't like they had to scour page after page to find that post. This thread doesn't get much traffic.

I don't think COWARDILY is the word you should've used, it makes no sense. Plus he was being used on Main Event lol. I don't know, seems odd you spent all that time defending someone quoting from a page ago instead of directly responding to the question.
    I dont know what better word to use...scared maybe. The likes of Drew, Cody etc took a bet on themselves and left to improve themselves, they took a risk and now look at them.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Bit silly that WWE can terminate a contract but talents can't quit. If you're going to worry about paying a guy $1.2 million then maybe don't sign that contract on your end.
    I think your buddy CM Punk proved those contracts are a crock of shite when he took wwe to court and won. Problem is most talents dont want to or dont have the money to do that.

Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry you got canned but here's a present? Fuck yeah.
    Misread dude. I said someone that’s decided to leave that’s been around a while (eg circumstances, moving away, got another job etc) then they make a deal of it. Shitcanned yeah then the standard response.

Point was an analogy in that we always get told when someone is gone and especially we on the outside shouldn’t criticise if employees in WWE get mass texted when someone is gone when it happens in the real world too.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Romford Pele View Post
    I dont know what better word to use...scared maybe. The likes of Drew, Cody etc took a bet on themselves and left to improve themselves, they took a risk and now look at them.
    Drew was released he was sitting in catering taking a check with Heath and Jinder. Yeah, look at Cody. He works for a company that gets half the views of the show he was on. He went from working with a top actor on tv at Summerslam to burying nobodies on TNT with his tone deaf racist promos.

For someone who hates Trump you sure about how cool Cody is?

Misread dude. I said someone that’s decided to leave that’s been around a while (eg circumstances, moving away, got another job etc) then they make a deal of it. Shitcanned yeah then the standard response.

Point was an analogy in that we always get told when someone is gone and especially we on the outside shouldn’t criticise if employees in WWE get mass texted when someone is gone when it happens in the real world too.
    I'm saying Fuck yeah as in that's a good thing, unless across the pond you guys use fuck yeah as a negative.

Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought you were being sarcastic. Was meaning only in certain circumstances do people get leaving presents, not just for being “fired”

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not pissy, just found it a bit odd.

Ryder had been there much longer than any of the above, they stopped using him in any kind of sense in 2012 so he should have tried somewhere which would actually value and improve him rather than rot away. I feel the same with Ziggler too, he should have left at least 5 years ago when he still had some name value.

The names released today, none of them have been with the companu that long or misused for so long.
    Maybe he was perfectly happy being in the company he's dreamed of working for since he was a child.....

I mean, he got released and look how great he's being used outside of WWE...oh wait he's not and he's barely even wrestling these days. At least prior to being released he was working Raw, Smackdown, Main Event, prior to pandemic he was on the house show circuit consistently.

Don't get it twisted, I'm all about questioning why someone would employ a talent for so long without really using them, wasting that money. But why should a talent be the one to go "Hey you're not using me, I'd be a coward if I just stayed here collecting a check". That doesn't make any sense at all to think that about a wrestler.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought you were being sarcastic. Was meaning only in certain circumstances do people get leaving presents, not just for being “fired”
    haha, no but reading back I can see how you'd think that. I was being serious, when I was fired they just gave me a box for my shit lol.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Either way it is shitty.

Cool show me.

Get fucked Virm the worm.
    Site is currently down or I'd link it.

Intercontinental Champion
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hopefully in the next year or two the wife will make enough so that I can be a stay at home husband/father.
    you’ll never make enough. Sacrifice and do it; it’s the only way - and a door will open.

Like we sold our house and bought my father in law’s older, more broken down house and I got to stay home and care for him, my newborn son (who turned out to have autism) and myself, who was retired and fighting (successfully) for social security disability (5-6 years down the road before I saw a penny).

There’s always a way when it seems impossible but it is worth it.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Facts. Once we had our second kid, daycare was just too much money. So my wife became a stay at home mom. It honestly made me work harder and get smarter about my career and I’ve basically doubled my salary in 2 years. It was a struggle at first, and still is in many ways, but when you wanna do it, it’s possible.

I probably wouldn’t have taken the same risks in my career had our backs not been against the wall.
    Last edited by Hero!; June 6th, 2021 at 12:11 PM.

Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero! View Post
    Facts. Once we had our second kid, daycare was just too much money. So my wife became a stay at home mom. It honestly made me work harder and get smarter about my career and I’ve basically doubled my salary in 2 years. It was a struggle at first, and still is in many ways, but when you wanna do it, it’s possible.

I probably wouldn’t have taken the same risks in my career had our backs not been against the wall.
    This resonates with me. When Mrs. Mazer told me she wanted to start staying home with the kids (and daycare costs were a big part of it), I was very nervous about it and struggled to want to support it. For us, we talked about the sacrifices we might need to make, how aggressive I would have to be professionally, etc. And we made it work thrpugh a lot of stress. We also had the flexibility to make geographic moves if we needed to do. Doing that allowed us to make bigger income jumps than we would have been able to staying in the same area.

Not for everyone, but for some its a viable option. I think you do need to decide which sacrifices you and your partner are willing to live by, and how much you can commit to it.

Whatever your circumstance if you have a partner, mixed or single income, I think it helps to really clearly prioritize what you want and what you're willing to sacrifice.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My friend was a "stay at home" dad for like 5 years. They were living check to check off his wife's income but it was better than when he went back to work and basically whatever money he made was going to daycare for his 2 kids.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by virms View Post
    Site is currently down or I'd link it.

Yeah, so from 8 years ago - I'm sure he made more back. Anything on HHH or Steph?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Yeah, so from 8 years ago - I'm sure he made more back. Anything on HHH or Steph?
    This started because you believed none of then ever took a pay cut. I provide the example and your like "nah, that was 8 years ago." Triple h took one from 2017 to 2018 but there's no reason to post the link to it because you will just dismiss that as well so I'm not going to waste my time. Why even ask if you are just going to dismiss it you loon?

And yeah, vince eventually made more back when raw and smackdown TV rights got bought for billions. That tends to happen but yet when that did happen his actual salary didn't get bumped up. He's stayed at 1.4 million the last 8 years to. So while he hasn't taken a paycut per say he also technically hasn't gotten a bump in salary either.
    Last edited by virms; June 9th, 2021 at 9:08 AM.

Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I wonder if they asked Braun strowman if he'd take a paycut and he said nah.

Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doubt it.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This started because you believed none of then ever took a pay cut. I provide the example and your like "nah, that was 8 years ago." Triple h took one from 2017 to 2018 but there's no reason to post the link to it because you will just dismiss that as well so I'm not going to waste my time. Why even ask if you are just going to dismiss it you loon?

And yeah, vince eventually made more back when raw and smackdown TV rights got bought for billions. That tends to happen but yet when that did happen his actual salary didn't get bumped up. He's stayed at 1.4 million the last 8 years to. So while he hasn't taken a paycut per say he also technically hasn't gotten a bump in salary either.
    Not really a fair comparison with Vince and wrestlers when the guy owns billions in stock as well as his salary anyway.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Not really a fair comparison with Vince and wrestlers when the guy owns billions in stock as well as his salary anyway.
    Why even ask then? I provided you with the fact he did take a pay cut. His salary has been the same since 2013. Now that it's been proven against you its not fair to compare even though that was the direct question you asked.

Please donate your brain to science. I feel it may be the missing link.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why even ask then? I provided you with the fact he did take a pay cut. His salary has been the same since 2013. Now that it's been proven against you its not fair to compare even though that was the direct question you asked.

He's a mark. Plain and simple. You show him that Vince has taken paycuts, he dismisses it and then wants to know about Triple H and Stephanie.

Hey Romford, if you're wanting to prove a point about something about how about you do your own research and prove whatever point you're trying to make. You're just lazy and never want to do any kind of research, it's in every single thread you post in. I don't know if it's a gimmick or what.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @virms

We're talking to someone who called Zack Ryder a coward for not quitting the WWE. Imagine being a coward for NOT quitting lol. Who the fuck has ever in the history of man been called a coward for NOT quitting?

Seriously....I've never in my 39+ years ever called someone brave for being a pussy lol.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    If we are going to include stocks I am almost certain vince, trips and steph have all taken pay cuts. Vince lost like 100 million alone right before the xfl relaunched when he sold a shit load of stocks for 50 something bucks and a few days later it was 90 something bucks.

Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No point in discussing the nuances with him. He’s the type of guy that is easily swayed by media online and in tabloids.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah but you didnt include his stock which is significant.

Ps - maybe try to not throw insults in every post you make.
    Last edited by Romford Pele; June 9th, 2021 at 1:08 PM.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @virms

We're talking to someone who called Zack Ryder a coward for not quitting the WWE. Imagine being a coward for NOT quitting lol. Who the fuck has ever in the history of man been called a coward for NOT quitting?

Seriously....I've never in my 39+ years ever called someone brave for being a pussy lol.
    He is a coward in that he took money and didn't take a bet on himself to improve his value elsewhere. That is a coward.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No point in discussing the nuances with him. He’s the type of guy that is easily swayed by media online and in tabloids.
    Lol.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would imagine you had zero knowledge of anything you're trying to talk about and are relying 10000% on everyone else to do the research you fucking Karen.

He is a coward in that he took money and didn't take a bet on himself to improve his value elsewhere. That is a coward.
    Is this a real thought that came to you? Is this another example of where you don't really know what a word means and you're just throwing it out there? You're pretty notorious for that around here Thomas.

Remember, you thought Drew McIntyre left the company when in fact he was released. Let's have some transparency and see what you do for a living and if we can dissect it to somehow show you're a coward. I know you won't, because you my friend are a real coward.

In no circle do you ever hear anyone agree with the idea that you are a coward because you accomplished your dream. Zack Ryder's dream was not to be the top guy in Ring of Honor. His dream was to work for the WWF. Whether that was a jobber like Mike Sharpe or a household name like The Rock.

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    So the talent got texted their release from Johnny Ace. Not even a phone call. Fuck that guy, fuck Vince and fuck this company. Cant wait till AEW run them out of business.

Notice that HHH, Steph, Vince never take these pay cuts...

It's like this pathological need to not show any weakness or humility.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If we are going to include stocks I am almost certain vince, trips and steph have all taken pay cuts. Vince lost like 100 million alone right before the xfl relaunched when he sold a shit load of stocks for 50 something bucks and a few days later it was 90 something bucks.
    He has no knowledge of what he's trying to argue. He's a mark, instead of throwing out executives names that aren't on tv he mentions Stephanie and Triple H lol.

Just know he is doing zero research and you're putting in the work. Charge this Karen.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Love it.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would imagine you had zero knowledge of anything you're trying to talk about and are relying 10000% on everyone else to do the research you fucking Karen.

Is this a real thought that came to you? Is this another example of where you don't really know what a word means and you're just throwing it out there? You're pretty notorious for that around here Thomas.

Remember, you thought Drew McIntyre left the company when in fact he was released. Let's have some transparency and see what you do for a living and if we can dissect it to somehow show you're a coward. I know you won't, because you my friend are a real coward.

In no circle do you ever hear anyone agree with the idea that you are a coward because you accomplished your dream. Zack Ryder's dream was not to be the top guy in Ring of Honor. His dream was to work for the WWF. Whether that was a jobber like Mike Sharpe or a household name like The Rock.
    Who is Thomas?

Also what does my personal situation have to do when we are talking about pro-wrestling. I mean lets not throw stones here chad.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You mean like your need to follow someone round and comment about them. Cool.

Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    What if Strowman isn't really released? The WWE puts it out there that he is. Then a month or two down the line, Bobby Lashley says he's beaten everyone and there's no one left and then you hear a Choo Choo noise and out comes Strowman who dominates Lashley with a win. Then you just have Strowman dominate for a year until someone unexpected finally dethrones him.

You could even have in storyline mode that Strowman really was released, and you blur the lines there. Would maybe make that $1.2 million a year worth it. Plus, when his deal ends you say no to 1.2 million resign or maybe you'll think he was of value and raise it. "By God Corey Graves, Strowman isn't even contracted by WWE and he won the title!"

It's things like that, INTERESTING things that need to be done. Not the same cookie cutter shit we've been getting for the past 10-15 years.
    Last edited by Donald; June 9th, 2021 at 1:30 PM.

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    When I go on a public forum that I've been part of for nigh on 20 years, and see someone in a rich vein of form, I'll talk about it.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Toxic bullying.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who is Thomas?

Also what does my personal situation have to do when we are talking about pro-wrestling. I mean lets not throw stones here chad.
    Probably your uncle, who knows.

I'm just asking for a little transparency to understand where you get off calling someone a coward. Yes it's relevant because we're not talking about "pro wrestling" You're calling someone a coward based on the fact they didn't quit their dream job to go try and be a bigger star in smaller companies. I mean since you're too much of a coward to put yourself out there instead of being a judgmental Karen, to be honest Zack Ryder was probably in a bigger better position in WWE than 90% of the wrestlers outside of the WWE. He was making more money, getting more exposure, held more prestigious championships, wrestling some of the best talent of all time....But yeah, he's a coward for not quitting and working for Impact lol.

Look Tommy, we know you don't understand the English language as well as most and you're probably living off the government or your wife's tax returns, idk what Tommy's do these days in your village, idk if you're even married (God save the Queen)

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Toxic bullying.
    Uh oh Aunt Karen is dodging again. I said DODGING not DOGGING. Don't get any ideas.

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    Ridiculous mountain to die on, more like.

If the forum's full of scumbags/paedos, why are you still here?

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uh oh Aunt Karen is dodging again. I said DODGING not DOGGING. Don't get any ideas.
    Fuck off deadbeat Diesel.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably your uncle, who knows.

I'm just asking for a little transparency to understand where you get off calling someone a coward. Yes it's relevant because we're not talking about "pro wrestling" You're calling someone a coward based on the fact they didn't quit their dream job to go try and be a bigger star in smaller companies. I mean since you're too much of a coward to put yourself out there instead of being a judgmental Karen, to be honest Zack Ryder was probably in a bigger better position in WWE than 90% of the wrestlers outside of the WWE. He was making more money, getting more exposure, held more prestigious championships, wrestling some of the best talent of all time....But yeah, he's a coward for not quitting and working for Impact lol.

Look Tommy, we know you don't understand the English language as well as most and you're probably living off the government or your wife's tax returns, idk what Tommy's do these days in your village, idk if you're even married (God save the Queen)
    Lol at deadbeat Diesel trying to attack someone’s personal life

Nah I’m fine thanks, got a good life but nice try Ken.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ridiculous mountain to die on, more like.

If the forum's full of scumbags/paedos, why are you still here?
    I actually like to read/chat about wrestling, unlike others who like to pile on and act like cunts.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol at deadbeat Diesel trying to attack someone’s personal life

Nah I’m fine thanks, got a good life but nice try Ken.
    Look at you unravel, it's fun for a few seconds but at the root of all this I actually am trying to change your opinion about Zack Ryder. Judging by how pointless your responses have been I think I've failed at convincing you that Ryder wasn't a coward for living his dream. What makes you a coward is giving up, not pursuing. IDK, we're on totally different planets.

Please look up the meaning of a deadbeat. Full transparency I see my kids all the time, I pay child support, never had a run in with the law, never had my kids taken away by the law or their mothers. All my bills are paid, I literally just got a 10% raise after celebrating 16 years at my job. 10% raise during these times, can't hate on that. I should probably quit though because I'm a coward for not getting 20% somewhere else.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually like to read/chat about wrestling, unlike others who like to pile on and act like cunts.
    No you don't. You like to pretend you do until someone calls you out and you double down on being a cunt. That's what Karens do. They double down when they're wrong and like to make sure we can document it so we have multiple references to say Hey remember when Romford Karen said this disrespectful, idiotic comment? Just search your name it's literally you v. the entire board. That has to be taxing.

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    Get fucked Virm the worm.
    Fuck off deadbeat Diesel.

Uh-oh...

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany

But again that is not what you asked. Stocks shouldn't be included because they aren't the same thing as an annual pay. His actual salary took a pay cut which is what you were asking about. It was after this got pointed out you decided to make it about more. However if you must know the average stock price in 2013 was around 10 bucks and in 2014 it was 16 so guess he took a significant pay cut in 2013. Oops.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Now rom will be like BUT VINCE PAID LESS FOR HEALTH INSURANCE THAT YEAR

Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Romford my dear do you ever think about why you get these sarcastic responses which you pass off as "toxic bullying?" Not just this thread but in general.

Could it be because you are somewhat toxic yourself when you are asked for evidence to back up your points in previous threads, or in this case when you ask for evidence and then presented with it, you are toxic yourself?

If you were maybe nicer to people or acknowledge their points or even owned up once in a while that you maybe missed or didn't cover something then people would maybe belless harsh. Plenty have made this point umpteen times, particularly BBF who has now sacked off this forum probably in large part in trying to help you and not getting anywhere.

Just a thouht but you'll probably play the victim once again...

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Romford my dear do you ever think about why you get these sarcastic responses which you pass off as "toxic bullying?" Not just this thread but in general.

Could it be because you are somewhat toxic yourself when you are asked for evidence to back up your points in previous threads, or in this case when you ask for evidence and then presented with it, you are toxic yourself?

If you were maybe nicer to people or acknowledge their points or even owned up once in a while that you maybe missed or didn't cover something then people would maybe belless harsh. Plenty have made this point umpteen times, particularly BBF who has now sacked off this forum probably in large part in trying to help you and not getting anywhere.

Just a thouht but you'll probably play the victim once again...
    "If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole"

Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero! View Post
    "If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole"
    Watch him now complain or bring up stuff from me years ago saying i have no room to talk when he just tried to invalidate virm for bringing up Vince from years ago.

Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Back on topic, I read reports that there's backing in WWE to rehire Aleister black.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Back on topic, I read reports that there's backing in WWE to rehire Aleister black.
    He would be a coward if he went back.

Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not normally one to just say "He'd be great for AEW" train but an Aleister Black/Sting confrontation if he went there would be pretty cool.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uh-oh...
    Welcome to ignore mountain, enjoy the ride.

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    Is that the same mountain you're choosing to die on?

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    Maybe connected to rumours that Zelina was returning. That said, I read an interview where he said something to the effect of Aleister the character can remain professional, but Tommy the person would be less so (concerning Vega's release)

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Maybe connected to rumours that Zelina was returning. That said, I read an interview where he said something to the effect of Aleister the character can remain professional, but Tommy the person would be less so (concerning Vega's release)
    That was oral sessions with Renee. It's a good podcast.

I really want to see Tommy End vs Samoa Joe in AEW though.

We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Yeah, no need to bring the arguments in here. Keep it on topic.

It was and then it went off the rails.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Quote Originally Posted by kdestiny View Post
    Yeah, no need to bring the arguments in here. Keep it on topic.

It was and then it went off the rails.
    It's kind of hard not to get in arguments when the person in question asks for something and then completely ignores what he asked for.

We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Back end of that post was entirely unnecessary

I think it's okay to argue that point, but it went away from that.

Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, I just read thru this afternoons worth of posts here in this thread (solid entertainment all around) and I am ready to declare Dreyski the winner.

Carry on.

Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like to think we are all generally civil in most discussions and I know you guys are doing your job here, but when there is one catalyst who has a history of reacting badly to points and even accused of “toxic bullying” when he just earlier called virm the worm. Hard for guys to be civil and nice at that point when it’s incited.

PS I also declare Dreyski the winner for that video.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Quote Originally Posted by kdestiny View Post
    Back end of that post was entirely unnecessary

I think it's okay to argue that point, but it went away from that.
    It's one thing to argue that point but when it's pretty much in every thread he posts in you lose all points being nice as he is just going to twist the subject to his means. This basically nulls discussion at any point. He gives you no reason to he nice or to debate. Basically as long he is going to be a twat he is going to be treated as one.

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    Quote Originally Posted by Caito View Post
    So, I just read thru this afternoons worth of posts here in this thread (solid entertainment all around) and I am ready to declare Dreyski the winner.

Carry on.
    Thank you both, I'd like to dedicate this victory to the real Meghan Markle, gawd bless 'er.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, I think we need to focus more on how this pertains to Nash Diesel's life and experiences. Can we please get back on track here?

Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just gave birth again….. as I mentioned in the Asylum….. legit no idea she was pregnant again.

Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am so doing a Royal Family Mafia when I can be arsed running another game.

I might have an idea already for GF.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will say this...I'm not a fan of Corbin and I don't agree with his statement that we shouldn't wish someone to be gone from a tv show.

Quote Originally Posted by VHS View Post
    Guys, I think we need to focus more on how this pertains to Nash Diesel's life and experiences. Can we please get back on track here?

Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VHS View Post
    This latest span has nothing to do with Nash at all…

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How sweet would it be if Kevin Nash returned?

Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How sweet would it be if Kevin Nash returned?
    Not good for whoever draws him in the next Rumble game of death.

Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    If I had one pick to return to the wwe it would be sycho sid

Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Re GOD by the way I hope to bring back but will enforce “housekeeping” if you like to keep things cleaner.

On topic though, I hope Aleister gets a fresh start elsewhere in the game and I think Braun will be fine. It’s cruelly ironic though that these guys are getting released yet we are awaiting the “Evalution”

Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I had one pick to return to the wwe it would be sycho sid
    Make him Raw GM and put him in a suit and tie.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Re GOD by the way I hope to bring back but will enforce “housekeeping” if you like to keep things cleaner.

On topic though, I hope Aleister gets a fresh start elsewhere in the game and I think Braun will be fine. It’s cruelly ironic though that these guys are getting released yet we are awaiting the “Evalution”
    She was signed back in Dec-Jan. But anyone who gave a damn about my posts when she was around knows that I could fantasy book her to the women's championship with ease.

I honestly don't see anything cruel or ironic about the situation because it's apples and oranges. I think it's cruelly ironic that these guys are getting released but Tamina is getting a championship run. So they could figure out how to get a title on Tamina of all people after 15 years but they couldn't give Aleister Black a program with Big E to see how his new shit would pan out?

Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She was signed back in Dec-Jan. But anyone who gave a damn about my posts when she was around knows that I could fantasy book her to the women's championship with ease.

I honestly don't see anything cruel or ironic about the situation because it's apples and oranges. I think it's cruelly ironic that these guys are getting released but Tamina is getting a championship run. So they could figure out how to get a title on Tamina of all people after 15 years but they couldn't give Aleister Black a program with Big E to see how his new shit would pan out?
    I do agree Tamina is absolute garbage 100% but I think that may be to do with her being generational (yes Snuka I know) and you know maybe Eva will completely prove me wrong and maybe she’s worked her arse off but when we have such an overstacked women’s division across generally all rosters (which definitely isn’t a bad thing) I fail to see the motivation on WWE’s part to bring her back and with so many talents on NXT waiting to be called up. The vignettes aren’t filling me with hope at this point.

A whole lot of talent have been dumped for cost cutting (apparently) yet she’s being brought back to TV?

Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also Eva being skipped ahead of all those NXT women going straight back to main roster could actually be to her detriment instead of honing her skills

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do agree Tamina is absolute garbage 100% but I think that may be to do with her being generational (yes Snuka I know) and you know maybe Eva will completely prove me wrong and maybe she’s worked her arse off but when we have such an overstacked women’s division across generally all rosters (which definitely isn’t a bad thing) I fail to see the motivation on WWE’s part to bring her back and with so many talents on NXT waiting to be called up. The vignettes aren’t filling me with hope at this point.

A whole lot of talent have been dumped for cost cutting (apparently) yet she’s being brought back to TV?
    She's one person. That was hired 6 months ago. Just because they released someone like Braun making 1.2 million AT LEAST a year doesn't mean they are never going to hire anyone ever again. You can cut costs by trimming fat contracts. Go watch the movie Moneyball, or think back to what Vince was doing in the mid 90's signing guys where he was letting people like Bret Hart go to WCW to avoid paying his fat ass contract. It wasn't like people were going "Man I can't believe Vince wouldn't pay Bret that money but still signed Luna after her weak run with Bigelow"

Also Eva being skipped ahead of all those NXT women going straight back to main roster could actually be to her detriment instead of honing her skills
    I guess that depends on how you assume these women feel about being in NXT versus the main roster. Mercedes Martinez said "Send me back to NXT".

We also have absolutely no idea what they're going to do with her. I have heard a couple different rumors that all say she's not exactly coming back to wrestle full time. I know the thing was to shit all over her but who's to blame? She's not exactly someone who I would sit down and expect her to rattle off her top 10 favorite NJPW matches. I'd be shocked if she even knew who Hulk Hogan was lol. So if the WWE are giving her these opportunities, who in their right mind would turn it down, especially if you're oblivious.

Like when everyone gassed up Ronda Rousey that she could beat Jose Aldo.

Mentioned
    366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Re: Eva Marie, rumors are...

Personally, I love that she's already got nuclear heat and isn't even really back yet. That's usable no matter what they do with her.

Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its hard to compare performers vs. others for cuts. Braun is likely making more than several of the others combined. I also imagine Aleister was making more than Tamina, etc.

Like was discussed way back ago, they likely had a number they had to hit.

Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mth View Post
    Re: Eva Marie, rumors are...

Personally, I love that she's already got nuclear heat and isn't even really back yet. That's usable no matter what they do with her.
    To be consistent I will spoiler as well.

Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I refuse to acknowledge the EVAlution until the EmmaLution is completed.

This is a stolen lution.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On that note...

Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    I refuse to acknowledge the EVAlution until the EmmaLution is completed.

This is a stolen lution.
    What about Absolution? That was stolen too.

Which brings me to another question. It’s great that Sonya’s back especially after all she went through but why this GM role instead of back in the ring (though do like her outfit)? and why this awkward partnership with Pearce? They have little to none on-screen chemistry.

Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What about Absolution? That was stolen too.

Which brings me to another question. It’s great that Sonya’s back especially after all she went through but why this GM role instead of back in the ring (though do like her outfit)? and why this awkward partnership with Pearce? They have little to none on-screen chemistry.

DAMMIT YOU'RE RIGHT.

Every failed lution will now be recognized as being due to the curse of Emmalina.

I tell you this is going to be more significant than that damn Billy Goat.

Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DAMMIT YOU'RE RIGHT.

Every failed lution will now be recognized as being due to the curse of Emmalina.

I tell you this is going to be more significant than that damn Billy Goat.
    Like Marge Simpson with the bottle of bourbon in the Kwik E Mart, she forgot that IPad case in her jacket! Then they rehired her and cut her anyway.

Probably a bit extreme at the time given some closet skeletons on the current and past rosters but hey, depends how valuable you are lol.

It’s the American and Gargano’s WWE way!
    Last edited by Badger; June 9th, 2021 at 7:03 PM.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its hard to compare performers vs. others for cuts. Braun is likely making more than several of the others combined. I also imagine Aleister was making more than Tamina, etc.

Like was discussed way back ago, they likely had a number they had to hit.
    Tamina is unexplainable, like Alicia Fox being on the roster as long as she was. I get the whole "taking care of Jimmy Snuka's daughter" mentality that a lot of people but that just sounds like people trying to justify this confusing tenure she's had in the WWE. Why else would they keep someone so terrible?

She could make the least amount of money on the roster-it's still money that could be going somewhere else right?

We haven't had 10-15 years of Eva Marie. I understand those that take issue. She's been gifted a lot of opportunities with minimal results. But the upside is that the shit we've seen of her is few and far between. Sometimes fans just need to take a step back and realize that the biggest draws in wrestling weren't Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels-sadly.

Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    There's nobody meaner than tamina.

Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Maybe melina

Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    And Santina

Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Harvina

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like to think we are all generally civil in most discussions and I know you guys are doing your job here, but when there is one catalyst who has a history of reacting badly to points and even accused of “toxic bullying” when he just earlier called virm the worm. Hard for guys to be civil and nice at that point when it’s incited.

You really shouldnt be lecturing others considering your behaviour in here over the years, I would suggest keeping your head down and not getting involved.

Also, if you look back Virm (suprise, suprise) started with the insults and I responded. Im not going to tolerate abuse so am gonna give it back.

This place does have a bullying culture and Im going to fight it every single time it happens.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ps - winning by posting a video lol.

Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You really shouldnt be lecturing others considering your behaviour in here over the years, I would suggest keeping your head down and not getting involved.

Also, if you look back Virm (suprise, suprise) started with the insults and I responded. Im not going to tolerate abuse so am gonna give it back.

This place does have a bullying culture and Im going to fight it every single time it happens.
    Predictable and 1000% how I would see this go down.

I don’t know how many more times I can say this to you but I am very much aware as others are on how I’ve acted at times so no matter how many times you throw this in my face does not make my opinion less valid when it comes to commenting on your behaviour.

If we’re talking about the present and on this very topic, you rub people up the wrong way and whenever asked to respond to evidence or give evidence of your own, you abruptly and rudely deflect without giving a proper response and this is why you get snarky responses and will continue to from everyone and not just me and virm.
    Last edited by Badger; June 10th, 2021 at 3:26 AM.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Badger, if someone lectures you on something they have a history of doing would you not deem it hypocritical?

If you go back on this thread (and others) I was actually posting fine until our pal Virm started bringing out the insults because he cannot control himself. Once he, or anyone, does that I’m gonna respond in kind. Zero tolerance for that shit.

Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Badger, if someone lectures you on something they have a history of doing would you not deem it hypocritical?

If you go back on this thread (and others) I was actually posting fine until our pal Virm started bringing out the insults because he cannot control himself. Once he, or anyone, does that I’m gonna respond in kind. Zero tolerance for that shit.
    I did read this thread as a matter of fact and he presented evidence when you asked about Vince taking a pay cut and you dismissed it either way. What was the point in asking? Just because it didn’t fit your “Vince is evil” narrative.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dismissed it as it didn’t take into account stock etc. Apparently that meant I was a twat etc because of it. Who made it personal?