Results 12,001 to 12,100 of 13972

Thread: The WWE Signing/Release thread

What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Caito View Post
    Ahh ok. Storyline wise in AEW. Cuz..... yeah to actually think she is the best female wrestler....... that would be something.

She’s fine. There’s nothing wrong with her really in the ring. Just not the best.
    Yeah in terms of AEW sorry idk why I said in the world. Caught up in the fanboyism for Conti. I have no doubt at the very least she'll get in the 10 of the women's PWI 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    I'm a big fan of Conti. She still has a lot of growing to do, but I think she has a lot of upside and gets better each times I see her. Having her at the top of the rankings right now is just a good way to get her some exposure.
    I am too. I think she was someone who NXT failed miserably especially when they had her paired up with UE for a match or two. You had the top 4 wrestlers outside of AEW and Conti with them, who at that time was just as good as anyone else they were pushing in NXT.

I agree, it's great exposure to have her as the #1 challenger because honestly....while I think the women's division is still a work in progress, Conti is a perfect representative of the division. Again, WWE's loss is AEW's gain as they've proven literally with everyone they've acquired from not just WWE but impact, MLW, NJPW, AAA, NWA, when I compare the booking it's night and day.

It's like how Jericho talked about going from WCW to WWF, it was like the scene in Wizard of Oz where one minute everything is in that weird black and white and then boom, color!

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Conti showed some promise in NXT but it did feel kind of glacial in terms of the pacing of seeing that materialize. I can see why she would be frustrated there but I can see why she wasn't given more rope. If she developed faster, I'm sure they would've put more of an emphasis on giving more for her in terms of TV time.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Conti has developed quicker in AEW than NXT, so that says more about WWE's developmental training than her ability to learn.

Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Possible, but not necessarily. The change in scenery can sometimes spur that on as well. We’ve seen that plenty of times in sports.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
    Conti has developed quicker in AEW than NXT, so that says more about WWE's developmental training than her ability to learn.
    That's absolutely a valid possibility, too. I think I'm just going into it without knowing vital information in the sense of how much training time she was actually getting. I know they've got a huge amount of people in the PC so that probably hurt everyone's cause.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Caito View Post
    Possible, but not necessarily. The change in scenery can sometimes spur that on as well. We’ve seen that plenty of times in sports.
    True. Going from WWE and AEW must be like night and day.

Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    That's absolutely a valid possibility, too. I think I'm just going into it without knowing vital information in the sense of how much training time she was actually getting. I know they've got a huge amount of people in the PC so that probably hurt everyone's cause.
    With so many people in WWE developmental, I could see them focusing on the ones who show the most promise right out of the gate. The rest might not get quite as much attention.

There's also the case of WWE forcing talent to work a specific style which can hinder their growth. AEW is place that let's everyone find their own style and develop it. That could be exactly what helped Conti turn things around.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With so many people in WWE developmental, I could see them focusing on the ones who show the most promise right out of the gate. The rest might not get quite as much attention.

There's also the case of WWE forcing talent to work a specific style which can hinder their growth. AEW is place that let's everyone find their own style and develop it. That could be exactly what helped Conti turn things around.
    It seemed like Conti was able to work more of her natural style and incorporate what she was comfortable with. She didn't look comfortable doing the transitional stuff within a match. Zoey Stark seems to be a glowing example of forcing the hand of creative. If you ask Triple H and HBK (which they were asked lol), they said they were blown away with Zoey's level of commitment and work ethic and she's just hit the ground running so they've given her more. She randomly appeared on NXT TV, went up against some of the best in the division, and hasn't looked back. She's got more experience than Conti so that clearly helps her here, but showing you need to be recognized and backing that up with the effort to adapt to a new system shows that it's not always a cookie cutter situation.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True. Going from WWE and AEW must be like night and day.

Excatly. NXT is just teaching people the same stuff, everyone works literally the exact same. That's why you can see a monumental leap in progress from someone like Conti. It's reflective in her booking as well. TK isn't going to push someone that hard if he doesn't see something elite about them. Look @ Jericho, Moxley, Cody, Omega, Sting, Christian, the list goes on of top talent that just weren't being recognized as elite talent elsewhere. I'm not even sure someone like Sting understands the position he's been put in.

With Conti, it's clear that people like Shawn Michaels are not Jerry Lynn. Shawn was probably teaching Conti how to fuck over everyone whereas a Jerry Lynn, who had a legendary run in ROH, ECW, and TNA-I'd rather have someone like him showing me the ropes than Shawn Michaels or whoever they have down in NXT. A-Train? Yeah he's about as close to Jerry Lynn as Earthquake was to Ric Flair.

Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes. They decided to follow up Dusty’s promo class with the HBK “Lose your smile” class. Clearly.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I'm so confused on when Nash is trolling and when he's not that I don't even know how to respond.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel like he lost a bet somewhere

We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Kayfabe, brother

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    I'm so confused on when Nash is trolling and when he's not that I don't even know how to respond.
    Taynara Conti ended her NXT run with a record of 22 wins, 78 losses. Tay Conti joins AEW and her record is 19-1-5. If you factor in the total time she was used in NXT versus the time she's been in AEW it's basically the same. She had a great showing against Daeb for the NWA women's championship and probably only lost due to AEW and NWA not having the greatest relationship at the time.

I highly recommend you checking out her AEW matches against Vertvixen, Ray Lyn, and the 8 PERSON Tag match @ The House Always Wins from a few weeks back. Compare those to her matches with Toni Storm, Candice LeRae, Bianca Belair, Mia Yim, you can definitely see an improvement. Dustin Rhodes has helped her out tremendously.
    Last edited by Nash Diesel; April 20th, 2021 at 9:47 PM.

Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Yeah, it's definitely Jerry Lynn

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdestiny View Post
    Yeah, it's definitely Jerry Lynn
    When you have the entire cast of WCW Saturday Night on your roster (Dustin Rhodes, Arn Anderson, Jake the Snake, Sting, Dean Malenko, Mr. JL) all helping develop talent in and out of the ring, you know that it's going to turn out for the best.

Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    I do think the lack of depth of the AEW women's division certainly helps her as well.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    Taynara Conti ended her NXT run with a record of 22 wins, 78 losses. Tay Conti joins AEW and her record is 19-1-5. If you factor in the total time she was used in NXT versus the time she's been in AEW it's basically the same. She had a great showing against Daeb for the NWA women's championship and probably only lost due to AEW and NWA not having the greatest relationship at the time.

I highly recommend you checking out her AEW matches against Vertvixen, Ray Lyn, and the 8 PERSON Tag match @ The House Always Wins from a few weeks back. Compare those to her matches with Toni Storm, Candice LeRae, Bianca Belair, Mia Yim, you can definitely see an improvement. Dustin Rhodes has helped her out tremendously.
    I thought the house show wasn't filmed? I just meant more comparing Shawn Michaels to Jerry Lynn had to be trolling. I'm not sure Shawn was even working over there when Tay was there but he's one of the greatest wrestlers ever which I think you know and would agree with, am I wrong on that? You had more of a point with Albert in NXT even though it seems like Matt Bloom is universally loved by literally everyone.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In regards to this conversation, Sara Amato probably needs to be more of a prominent name featured in regards to criticism or praise in regards to development within the PC.

Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Very true

Football manager? Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    I do think the lack of depth of the AEW women's division certainly helps her as well.
    I do like Taya tbf, But I have said a few times AEWs women's division is the only thing actively worse than NXT otherwise I enjoy both shows pretty much on a equal footing, I think AEW are starting to build the women more so I'm glad about that.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In regards to this conversation, Sara Amato probably needs to be more of a prominent name featured in regards to criticism or praise in regards to development within the PC.
    To be fair, when Amato first came in and reports were that she as leading the charge with the women, that's when we saw the exceptional growth of the Four Horsewomen. But maybe that says something more about those four's inherent talent versus what Amato can do for those less gifted.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought the house show wasn't filmed? I just meant more comparing Shawn Michaels to Jerry Lynn had to be trolling. I'm not sure Shawn was even working over there when Tay was there but he's one of the greatest wrestlers ever which I think you know and would agree with, am I wrong on that? You had more of a point with Albert in NXT even though it seems like Matt Bloom is universally loved by literally everyone.
    Well, not every great player is a great coach. That's why we don't see Michael Jordan coaching. That's why we don't really hear about any super elite top tier wrestlers opening wrestling schools. I know Shawn had one for what, 2 years and he was barely there per reports from Daniel Bryan, Kendrick, etc. He was bouncing between WWF tv plus the bad back.

Really when you look at who are training wrestlers for WWE, Impact, AEW, none of the trainers are really big names. Shawn is probably the most famous trainer in America but I don't think he's as hands on as someone like Jerry Lynn would be. Jerry Lynn had to work for literally every spot, HBK had it all handed to him. So that explains why in NXT, Conti kept doing those interviews coming across very entitled even though she hadn't done shit but lose all the time.

I actually thought she didn't even work there anymore but I also think that people assume she is the only person who helps with the women wrestlers. I'm not sure how much time she has for everyone.

Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    HBK having everything handed to him being a reason to explain Conti's promos in NXT is definitely a take I didn't think I would ever hear.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Was he even coaching when she was there?

Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Either way, she didn't become a star there because Shawn made her lose her smile.

I do believe he was there though, she was let go beginning of last year. Looks like HBK has been training since 2018-19.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HBK having everything handed to him being a reason to explain Conti's promos in NXT is definitely a take I didn't think I would ever hear.
    Not just in NXT but in general. For a good year she was always negative when she would do interviews or fans would talk to her on Twitter about NXT. You could tell that she was being groomed at the beginning to be the next big thing, paired up with UE, then boom, nothing. Jobbed out. Sometimes companies just miss potentially great wrestlers. Look @ Bischoff. Dude saw nothing in Steve Austin. Had he waited 2 years....biggest name in wrestling.

He's been there roughly 2+ years. I think she signed in 2018 and then was released last year.

Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Yeah, definitely Shawn's doing. The evidence speaks for itself.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, definitely Shawn's doing. The evidence speaks for itself.
    I think that you can tell that he was helping her with how to carry herself and in the ring because she was definitely one of the better talents in NXT. I just think that she shed that cloak of negativity that allowed her to excel in a different environment. Kind of like a gf who just keeps going back to that abusive assclown and then when they finally get out, all those positives people said about her shine through.

I'm not saying Jerry Lynn is a better wrestler than HBK. Definitely cut from the same cloth just one was professional the other spent a lot of time with Pat and Vince on a leather couch (Per Hawk from LOD).

Still the GOAT in the ring though.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Former Head of Talent relations/Senior Director Mark Carrano was apparently fired for sending Mickie James her stuff in a trash bag which was seen as disrespectful (and probably more so a bad look for the company when she made it public).

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It may have been a low tier thing on the to do list, but... a trash bag? Yikes.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Better than not getting a care package at all.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty low bar there Donald.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by mth View Post
    Former Head of Talent relations/Senior Director Mark Carrano was apparently fired for sending Mickie James her stuff in a trash bag which was seen as disrespectful (and probably more so a bad look for the company when she made it public).
    Just posted this in another thread but apparently they've been doing it that way for years. Maria said she also got her stuff in a garbage bag.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Yeah, no. There have been several big behind the scenes firings this week. Nick Khan is cleaning up..Carrano is a scapegoat for a practice that's existed at WWE for many years.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Yeah I was thinking scapegoat too.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean, if they don't know about it what are they supposed to do? Do you people think Triple H and Vince see over these things? I mean, what was even in the trash bag? Why did she have shit that needed to be sent? Did she have an office job there as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Hero! View Post
    Yeah, no. There have been several big behind the scenes firings this week. Nick Khan is cleaning up..Carrano is a scapegoat for a practice that's existed at WWE for many years.
    Zero proof. We get that you're now anti-WWE and marking out for AEW beyond comprehension but this is not common or we would've seen something by now lol. Just stop young man. IDK what happened to you in your time off but it's getting absurd.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Zero proof. We get that you're now anti-WWE and marking out for AEW beyond comprehension but this is not common or we would've seen something by now lol. Just stop young man. IDK what happened to you in your time off but it's getting absurd.
    "zero proof"

Shakeup in talent relations, with several office staff being let go: https://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=146184

Several wrestlers came out yesterday to say they'd recieved their shit in the same way. My friends who got fired during the pandemic cuts last year also got their shit sent to them in a garbage bag in a box. This is the standard practice at WWE, you weirdo.

https://twitter.com/Jillianhall1/status/1385431749866541058?s=20

https://twitter.com/gailkimITSME/status/1385386916204457990?s=20

https://twitter.com/MariaLKanellis/status/1385415989597294592?s=20

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Enzo didn't even get a trashbag

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    https://twitter.com/MariaLKanellis/s...597294592?s=19

https://twitter.com/Jillianhall1/sta...866541058?s=19

https://twitter.com/gailkimITSME/sta...582703617?s=19
    https://twitter.com/gailkimITSME/sta...697446912?s=19

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What’s up with Carrano harassing people after they were released?

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    How do we even know those are official accounts? For all I know they could be Tony Khan accounts trying to sabotage the WWE.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My comment about zero proof was saying that Carano is the scapegoat. How do we know this? That guy is a total douchebag from every account I've heard from talent so...
    @Bert none of your tweets mean anything.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And thank God for Mickie James because as I said, if this was an issue we would've heard about it by now but apparently Mickie James dictates when these situations come to light.

Literally people who haven't been in the WWE for over 10 years chiming in.

If Bert or Hero would like to provide tweets older than yesterday when Mickie dropped her ignorant tweet tagging Vince of all people like a child, then I'll gladly accept it.
    @Bert you're good at finding info from 5-10 years ago that sort of relates to modern problems. All you could find were tweets AFTER Mickie posted? Interesting.

But please, carry on about how wrong my post was lol.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    How do we know he's the scapegoat? He wasn't there in 2004 or 2010 when this was going on. You're a very stubborn guy.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do we know he's the scapegoat? He wasn't there in 2004 or 2010 when this was going on. You're a very stubborn guy.
    That's my whole fucking point genius LOL. HERO! is the one who said he was the scapegoat. I literally pointed out today that my comment was about how do we know CARANO is behind this.

So maybe jump on my side instead of blindly hating lol.

Literally everything you've contributed is useless. I said "By now we would've heard something" You provide tweets AFTER the fact lol. HERO! says Carano is just the scapegoat, and yet you're asking ME "how do we know"?

That's the point, how does HERO know? Did Romford Pete hack into your login because this blind hate posting is exactly what he does.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Hero! care to answer @Bert concerning your comment about Carano being the scapegoat?

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Uhhh you’re reading Bert’s question wrong, amigo. He’s saying we know that Carano is the scapegoat because he wasn’t there in the past.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uhhh you’re reading Bert’s question wrong, amigo. He’s saying we know that Carano is the scapegoat because he wasn’t there in the past.
    But you said that he was being used as the scapegoat.....I'm not misreading anything. YOU said he's being used as the scapegoat, not me. So again, how do YOU know? Answer @Bert because I have no idea if he is or not. Nobody from the WWE has came out and confirmed your bullshit.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Hero! explain

Like I said originally, there is ZERO PROOF that he is the scapegoat and again, nobody said shit until AFTER Mickie posted. If it was such a tragedy then why wait 10 years Jillian/Gail Kim? Nobody gives a shit what Maria thinks with her cuck lifestyle.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    You're literally arguing with yourself, haha.

bert just said it, just as i did. This practice has been going on for years, as evidenced by several wrestler going back years have said. Carrano was not around then. why is he being fired for Mickie's stuff being sent the same way it's always been done?

That would be because he is a S C A P E G O A T.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Here, Nash, lemme break down Bert's post for ya:

How do we know he's the scapegoat? <- rhetorical question.

He wasn't there in 2004 or 2010 when this was going on. <- Bert gives the answer in the next line here. This is how we know Carrano is the scapegoat.

You're a very stubborn guy. <- bert's opinion on how you're acting.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Why is a garbage bag such a bad thing anyway?

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here, Nash, lemme break down Bert's post for ya:

How do we know he's the scapegoat? <- rhetorical question.

He wasn't there in 2004 or 2010 when this was going on. <- Bert gives the answer in the next line here. This is how we know Carrano is the scapegoat.

You're a very stubborn guy. <- bert's opinion on how you're acting.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    https://www.pwinsider.com/article.php?id=146204&p=1

PWInsider with more behind the scene cuts information. Lots of key players being let go, likely to be replaced by Nick Khan’s people.

Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was a very odd argument to read thru.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're literally arguing with yourself, haha.

bert just said it, just as i did. This practice has been going on for years, as evidenced by several wrestler going back years have said. Carrano was not around then. why is he being fired for Mickie's stuff being sent the same way it's always been done?

That would be because he is a S C A P E G O A T.
    Show me the proof from WWE that Carano was used as a scapegoat. I haven't seen him make a statement or anyone from the WWE come out say why he was released. I think 20 people or so have been let go in the last week, right? Has anyone came out and said WHY? Seems pretty obvious why some wrestlers but what about Carano?

You're trying to so hard to get that red panty night having this type of conversation with me. Again, where is the proof? Not the proof that he did it, the proof that he's the scapegoat.

Ah the youth of America.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    It is for Hero! because he had friends that were fired during the pandemic that had their belongings put in a black trash bag like it's abnormal. Dude when I left my office to work from home I put all my shit in a black trash bag. It wasn't even the good kind it was stretching so it looked more gray than anything.

I had friends that wound up on the shores of Easter Lake in a trash bag once. Well, the foot. Tried to burn the other one in my fireplace but who uses a fireplace in July is what the detective asked his partner.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Show me the proof from WWE that Carano was used as a scapegoat. I haven't seen him make a statement or anyone from the WWE come out say why he was released. I think 20 people or so have been let go in the last week, right? Has anyone came out and said WHY? Seems pretty obvious why some wrestlers but what about Carano?

You're trying to so hard to get that red panty night having this type of conversation with me. Again, where is the proof? Not the proof that he did it, the proof that he's the scapegoat.

Ah the youth of America.
    https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/20...-mark-carrano/

Is this good enough for you to stop making arguments out of dumb things or do you literally need HHH to make a tweet saying "by the way that man's name, Mark Carano"

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/20...-mark-carrano/

Is this good enough for you to stop making arguments out of dumb things or do you literally need HHH to make a tweet saying "by the way that man's name, Mark Carano"
    Where in that article does it say that he was being used as a scapegoat for the trash bag incident? Where is he being blamed for Mickie James getting whatever the fuck was in her trash bag sent to her in a trash bag?

What was even in the trash bag is what I want to know.

I do find it comical that you guys are trying to connect dots and I'm the one making dumb arguments lol

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

I'm done.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ND is never wrong even when he is completely wrong.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't understand why you're mad that Mickie James tagged Vince. She didn't say "FUCK YOU for personally doing this Vince". She felt disrespected. She didn't call names. She tagged the boss to publicly call out a situation that should change.

She actually accomplished something that will make it mildly less personally insulting for people who just got sacked.

What hill is being defended here?

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    I don't understand why you're mad that Mickie James tagged Vince. She didn't say "FUCK YOU for personally doing this Vince". She felt disrespected. She didn't call names. She tagged the boss to publicly call out a situation that should change.

She actually accomplished something that will make it mildly less personally insulting for people who just got sacked.

Scapegoat hill.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm done.

Undefeated in the Kumite right @VHS ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post

I spent like maybe a total of what 4 words on Mickie James tagging Vince.....I'm not mad at all, but if you want to pretend that's how I feel then feel free.

Scapegoat hill.
    You be quiet HOLLYWOOD Hulk Hogan.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Nash is the the type of person that God coukd split the heavens open and tell him "Nash, my child you are wrong. If you say another word on the subject you will burn in hell for eternity."

The next scene would be Nash dumbfounded and burning in hell.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I do find it comical that you guys are trying to connect dots and I'm the one making dumb arguments lol

God bless you, old man. Have a great weekend.

too big to fail Tainted Eclipse's Avatar
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ussr
    WWE proving how caring and respectful they are by summarily firing someone over an insignificant PR blunder lol

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    World Woke Entertainment

Intercontinental Champion
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    When I first heard about this story, it sounded like they tossed her remaining stuff in a garbage bag and left it outside the door of the main office to pick up, "like trash". Sounds awful. Seeing the picture, it makes sense. When cleaning out wherever this stuff was, someone probably said "bag it, tag it, ship it," not caring how it looks presented because...that's not their job.

I worked at a place that was sturdy box rich. So when people left, they had a plethora of good boxes to choose from. In fact, people would come to me asking me (I worked in the warehouse/shipping) if we had any of those good boxes when they were moving all the time. Hell, when it was time for me to go, all the loose stuff that didn't stack neat, I just threw in a garbage bag and put in a box, so I could sort through later. Hell, I got some of my sister's stuff in a bag right now. I only have it in storage totes because they stack better. And let me tell you, that stuff is stuff I would consider trash. But it's not my stuff, so the perceived value is different.

I'm not saying there is a right or wrong here. If Stephanie and them felt the need apologize and fire someone over it, I guess it says more to the perceived level of disrespect, because they certainly didn't have to do any of those things.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't forget people, Hero! and Bert have it on good authority that the person you think was fired over it wasn't the real culprit.

Find out next on the Adventures of Hero! and Bert:

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Yer a crazy one, ND.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Drake Wuertz, jake Clemens, and Alexander wolfe all let go

SRS reporting more NXT cuts to come

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Good news on the first one, Sad for the others.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Eh, drake is a bit off the deep end, but i hope his firing has more to do with him skipping work to be at town halls or him using the NXT computers to Zoom into meetings. I don't think it would be good to let someone go just because of their beliefs. Look at what's happening to Sami, where he's being silenced for being pro-israel. It's crappy in all directions.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I wonder if Wolfe knew yesterday.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Eh, drake is a bit off the deep end, but i hope his firing has more to do with him skipping work to be at town halls or him using the NXT computers to Zoom into meetings. I don't think it would be good to let someone go just because of their beliefs. Look at what's happening to Sami, where he's being silenced for being pro-israel. It's crappy in all directions.
    I think Sami is pro-palestine.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Ryker hasn't been let go and I think he's a raging cunt for his 'beliefs'

You might argue Drake wearing an nxt t-shirt while having a meltdown about Mask and paedophile conspiracies, Coupled with going to pro life protests maskless during a pandemic is more troublesome from a company standpoint.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Indeed, Very much pro palestine.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Griffin View Post
    Ryker hasn't been let go and I think he's a raging cunt for his 'beliefs'

You might argue Drake wearing an nxt t-shirt while having a meltdown about Mask and paedophile conspiracies, Coupled with going to pro life protests maskless during a pandemic is more troublesome from a company standpoint.
    It would be odd for a company who's President's wife was part of Trump's cabinet to fire people because they're right leaning weirdos.

Extreme situations might call for something different. WWE are probably cool with people having their beliefs but when it negatively affects the company I could see it being a bigger issue. Personally I don't think Drake's comments were shining any light on the company, maybe if he was someone of worth that was popular but he's a nameless ref on a brand that doesn't even get a million views.

I mean, what's the excuse for releasing Clemens? He was only there for 7 months.

Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I couldnt honestly tell you who Clemens even was.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    lol whoops. Whichever.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Jessamyn Duke, Kevita Devi, Vanessa Bourne all gone too.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Skyler Storey (Brandi Lauren) and Ezra Judge rumored to be cut too

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Jessamyn Duke and Vanessa Bourne are the only people I've heard of.

Does that mean Jessamyn will be gone from up up down down?

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Brandi Lauren is Janela’s girlfriend, so I reckon she’ll be on Dark once her 30-day is up

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought that Vanessa Bourne had serious potential. She's beautiful, she has charisma, and with more experience in the ring you could really make a decision as a fan. But if the people behind the scenes who are working with her don't see a future at this point in time who am I to disagree? I hope she continues her path in wrestling but if it not I'm still a fan.

Wasn't Duke injured a lot? Concussions? I mean, she got fucked up in MMA quite a few times but I always respected her for diving into the both sports head first.

Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe diving headfirst is where all the concussions came from.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven't heard of half those folks. Not mad about Wurtz. Wolfe getting booted from Imperium last night makes more sense, though I figured that was going somewhere other than the unemployment line. Surprised about Duke. I know I should know Bourne but have legit forgetten her. I do remember Devi from the MYC.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jessamyn Duke and Vanessa Bourne are the only people I've heard of.

Does that mean Jessamyn will be gone from up up down down?
    Hope not.

Surprised about Wolfe though. Was kinda hoping that would lead to a face turn not his exit.

too big to fail Tainted Eclipse's Avatar
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ussr
    yeah sami being pro-israel sounded very very incongruous

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Hey, cmon man.

Just cmon.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wuertz is a CZW HoFer so he can always work for them whenever he wants.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Drake being let go is a plus. That wacko can get stuffed.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I feel like Wolfe will probably show up in impact, possibly as part of EY's Violent By Design stable.

Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do think Drake being let go is slightly surprising. He was probably the closest thing to a NXT senior referee they had.

Although, can't entirely blame them for it at all. The rest are whatever. Honestly, I thought Vanessa had been released months ago, until BG told me she had actually been called up..... and just was never on SD.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by WWXChairman View Post
    Wuertz is a CZW HoFer so he can always work for them whenever he wants.
    I genuinely don’t know if czw even runs shows anymore. GCW kinda put them outta business

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wiki claims that they do, but the last entry is ominously the GCW thing.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    SRS says Velveteen Dream let go

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa