User Tag List

Page 2 of 137 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Hip Hop Discussion/Album Review Thread.

DJ BreastMilk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    50 cent's album was good. Solid all the way through. I like "pimp" and "in da club". ( ya, its all over the freakin radio, but I still like it). I was however disappointed in 50's lyrical ability. I thought this guy had more flare and better flows. Don't get me wrong, 50 cent is a tight ass rapper, I just expected more. Anyway, this album is great nonetheless. Great producing. IM pissed my cd didnt come with the dvd!

Flow
    His style and shit's been "watered down" though... you checked out 50 Cent is the future or Guess Who's Back or Power of the Dollar? All three before he hit "mainstream" and joined Shady/Aftermath.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nah 50 cent album is tight,
    Dru hills new album is a bit samey all the way through but still quality

Down for the gitdown spanish announce table's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    has anyone heard the new canibus "my name is nobody"? i've been hearing mixed reviews for it. thanks for the release date, Hack

Giving him the business. QuietStorm's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I have heard all of "My Name Is Nobody" being the diehard Canibus fan that I am. All of the tracks were mainly recorded around the time of True Hollywood Stories but many are them are better than the majority of the stuff on there. I also believe that a few were held off because they would have been a little too good for CTHS and Canibus was attempting to make a crappy album that makes fun of the mainstream.

1. Intro

The deepest words Canibus has ever spoken in my opinion. It just makes you go wow.

2. My Name Is Nobody

Good track where he plays the part of nobody/a nobody who never made it in the rap business.

3. Stupid Producers

The kind of track you will probably only want to listen to a couple, few times at most but I am pretty sure the first time you listen to it you will be laughing your ass off.

4. The Dungeon ft. Kurupt

All of these verses have been on various freestyles or in Kurupt's case, album songs before so nothing new is heard but the "Who Owns You" beat is hot and Kurupt's verses although typical scratch-your-head verses from him are ones that tore up the mic.

5. U Know Who

I don't really like this song all that much. The chorus is annoying and whoever the guest is on the song pretty much sucks even though Bis probably wrote his stuff. The verse Canibus spits is definitely battle-worthy though.

6. Broke Ass

Funny ass song. Enough said. Great club track. Definitely not typical Canibus. And you know he is still making fun of club songs with it.

7. Get Off Ya Knees

This song would be loved in my opinion if it got any radio play. The most fan-friendly on the mixtape by far.

8. Who Stopped Ya

I like the piano-laced beat. The feel of the song is nothing greater than ordinary. But I have heard a lot of people who liked it.

9. My Home Atlanta

He makes fun of down-south rap to the fullest even though it is on the outskirts of Atlanta where he lives now. He definitely hasn't perfected his dirty south style but I don't think he wanted it to sound that good anyways. Track sucks but worth listening to anyways.

10. Rip Is Alive

Rip the Jacker rips up this track for 2 plus minutes. Straight heat.

11. Outro

Some British professor from the University of Kansas prepares us for the return of Rip the Jacker in the next Canibus album. That one is going to be Canibus' best one ever I think with Stoupe the Enemy of Mankind on production.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sounds pretty good. i'll have to look out for more canibus stuff

Is it just me or should Master P NOT be doing a show on Nickelodeon???
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by Shogun
    nah 50 cent album is tight,
    Dru hills new album is a bit samey all the way through but still quality
    You know what pissed me off about the whole Dru Hill thing. Why did they need to add that new guy? You still cant hear anything any of them are singing except Sisqo (sp?), so what the hell was the new guy there for? And he doesnt even look like he belongs in that group either. He just doesn't fit in

One of my favorite albums that just recently came out was Missy's Under Construction album. That album is A+. Almost every song is hot. I give it a 8 out of 10.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lysa you're a retard...

All the members in Dru Hill have similar voices, thats why they're harmonies are so tight, and it isnt hard to define Sisqo from the others, they all have their fair share of solos....

A+ = 8/10, surely A+ would be 10/10? Missy is a piece of shit anyway, she aint creative for shit, Timbaland just laces her with tight cuts and she just spews some inane drivle over em, fuck missy....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by UMDeepTerp
    "My Name Is Nobody" Canibus
    2. My Name Is Nobody

Good track where he plays the part of nobody/a nobody who never made it in the rap business.

I don't think he's playing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by Ronald McDonald
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

QWALITY!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Nottingham's finest
    Camden, Norf London <--> Lenton, Nottingham
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by Suno

A+ = 8/10, surely A+ would be 10/10? Missy is a piece of shit anyway, she aint creative for shit, Timbaland just laces her with tight cuts and she just spews some inane drivle over em, fuck missy....
    Must disagree. The Album is hot production-wise(any Hip hop Dj should definately pick it up on Vynal). True that Missy is nothing more than an average MC lyrically but she she is creative and has nice delivery.

The album isn't/will never be a classic and probably has a shelf life of about 6 months(as with all Missy CDs ) but its cool. Lots of nice tracks to stick on in parties/clubs and shit.

Originally posted by Flow
    His style and shit's been "watered down" though... you checked out 50 Cent is the future or Guess Who's Back or Power of the Dollar? All three before he hit "mainstream" and joined Shady/Aftermath.
    I personally think that's bollocks.

Ok. He's signed to a mainstream label but his style is still as raw as Guess who's back. I dont know where you got that 'watered down' nonsense from.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck Missy, Creative? Elaborate please, all i hear is how 'creative' missy is, just going by the two singles, Work it, my god, the beat is ill but I can't stand to listen to it for Missy just ruins thats shit, she is so awful on the mic, a disgrace, mind you, I tolerate the second cut, tight beat, and Luda rescues it...

Maybe I just dont understand her? Maybe, I still think she is talnetless trash, Missy belly-iot!

Nottingham's finest
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by Suno

Missy belly-iot!

Actually, she's lost quite a bit of weight and I probably would

But then again, I have no standards

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well no shit Sherlock, that was kind of the point. Listen to the intro and you will educate yourself. Of course he is talking about himself. He knows he is a nobody.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah, i dont see how missy is so innovative and creative. all she does is blather some non-sensical crap that makes no sense and wastes good timbaland beats

Simon
    I'm not into Missy at all, but her album has a couple of really good beats.

Also, I bought 50 Cent's album yesterday...I'll review when I've listened to it a little more, but initial judgement:

Very disappointing. Poor production, poor lyrics, dull album.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Word HBK23, thats what I'm saying!

Simon
    It's growing on me a little but still I don't think it's that good.

Many Men is the best track.

In Da Club = most annoying hip hop song in years. Awful, awful, shite.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dont understand the hype around 50 cent either. his rhyming ability is subpar, and his voice can get boring at times.from what ive heard so far, his album hasnt been that good

Sabrina
    I like the song In Da Club. In the video it doesn't looks like he's moving his mouth at all and it looks weird.

The track after it has a good beat IMO but other than those two songs, I don't like the other ones.

I've been listening to Trina for the past few days. WinMX and my CD burner. (got a laptop and can finally make my own CDs)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see the obligatory "Lets all slag off a rapper who has been picked up by the mainstream audience as it will make us sound like we know more about hip hop than others" comments have begun on here regarding 50 cent. :rollyeyesman:

I'll be doing a review of Electric Circus by Common this week.

Gabriel Agbonlahor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CUNT!

Simon
    Na Bob, the album is just weak

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate "What Up Gangsta". God that's a horrible song.

You can see me!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    50 cents album is pretty good.

Different style of rapping. His other albums before are way better.

Nottingham's finest
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by bobster
    I see the obligatory "Lets all slag off a rapper who has been picked up by the mainstream audience as it will make us sound like we know more about hip hop than others" comments have begun on here regarding 50 cent. :rollyeyesman:

bob, you've just summed up 99% of so-called online rap "experts" on the internet. I'd like to think that a lot of people's opinions are subjective but i'm more inclined to think its just a case of jumping on the bandwaggon.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    50 Cent is a very good rapper but not on this album. I'd give it a 6/10. there are a few good songs and two excellent one's High all the Time and P.I.M.P they were worth gettin the album for.

Heat is the worst beat Dr Dre's ever done.

Simon
    The album is still growing on me...I like it better with every listen.

Many Men = best song on it.

"My Chemical Romance are annoying fucking faggots. The Killers are annoying fucking shitheads. Diddy is a walking abomination. Good Charollete are queer, even if only one of the queers was there." -BurnZ
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I this album; it's tight. My favorite tracks on the 50 Cent album:

High All the Time- My new personal anthem; it just suits me. -~

Many Men- great beat; great rhymes.

Back Down- Awsome beat; and I fuckin' hate Ja Rule, so I the diss.

Patiently Waiting- Beat's tight and both 50's and Em's rhymes were tight.

21 Questions- Nate Dogg just has that power to make any song just so much sweeter.

Like My Style- Yayo is a tight rapper; FREE YAYO! (I want one of those shirts; it has a double meaning. )

Don't Push Me- Best Em rhymes of the album; add 50 and Banks and you have a superb track.

In Da Club is a decent song, but FUCK it's played out..."I got the X if you into takin' drugs"...if they only played that part on the radio...meh

Anyways.....I'll score 9/10. I really liked it.

NICE GUY EDDIE

See what pot does 2 U!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Fabolous' new album is better than 50 Cent's and I don't like Fabolous at all. So take that for what it is worth.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I liked Many Men best at first, its great. But High all the time and P.I.M.P r still the ones i listen to most. Its not a classic album tho, Outkast's double CD will be.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    50 cent is a legend. Who else can rap without opening their mouth?

LEGEND

Simon
    Nas - Stillmatic

Finally got this album last week after an age trying to get hold of it...it was sold out in like 8 different shops, and the one shop that did have it (HMV) wanted £21.99 for it on import (it had three tracks from 'The Lost Tapes' on the bonus CD). Finally MVC got it back in stock, and I have it in my collection. Well, WELL worth the wait, though.

Stillmatic (Intro): Somewhere in between an intro and a track, Nas is semi-rapping throughout. Anything's better than a skit, though, and this does it's job

Ether: This is what killed the Jay Z confrontation, IMO. This album was hyped as an album-length Jay Z diss, but this is the only full diss on Stillmatic...but it has an album worth of material. Rips Jay apart. From the opening "F*ck Jay Z" from 2pac, something which would have hurt Jay as much as any line, him being a big {ac fan and all, through to the "How much of Biggie's rhymes is gon' come out your fat lips?" line, this is just a brilliant rip on Jay Z, blowing anything Hova could spit right out of the water. Mixing animosity with his usual wit, this is just a classic diss. Best line for me has to be "I rock ho's, you rock fellas"...too funny.

Got Yourself A Gun: Good lyrics, decent but repetitive beat, but it's catchy as hell...big respect to Pac and Big, and the only other track where you can see a Jay Z diss. Good stuff.

***1/2

Smokin: Not a big fan of this one...annoying chorus, though the beat is nice. Good lyrics as per from Nas, but not to his usual standard. Odes to Mary Jane are rarely anything special, and Nas love songs in general aren't hot.

**1/2

You're Da Man: The sample is nice, though I don't think it goes great with the beat on this track. Nas on form, I feel his usual ego-driven tracks are where he hits best. The difference between him and the pretenders is that when he says he's 'da man', he has a right.

Rewind: Christ, this song is genius. I thought Book Of Rhymes was a great concept, but this one just kills it for innovation. The minimal beat is perfect because this is all about the lyrics - clever, funny and expertly written, although it's hard to follow on first listen as the backwards words can lose you.

****1/2

One Mic: One of the best hip hop songs ever, in my opinion...this is just the purest hip hop you can find. Back to the basics of rap music in concept (speaking out against oppression), it's got some of the best lyrics you'll ever see, the most perfect beat for the track (produced by Nas himself), expressed in another innovative way, using volume and dexterity (?) to show his change in emotion, gradually building up as the music and lyrics intensify...one of the most intense and brilliantly created songs I've ever heard, and...I'm actually lost for words at this point. Words cannot describe how brilliant this track is, in every way. Hardcore hip hop, but it was so good that it crossed over and made waves in the commercial arena. Everyone knows this song by now, but it still needs to be said that this is an all-time classic.

2nd Childhood: Introspective, relaxed song, but with great lyrics that mean it can work as something to relax to, or really think about. Another minimal beat that does well, allowing the lyrics to come to the forefront. Nas' producers seem to pull it off every time, knowing the right balance in creating a good beat without overshadowing Nas' great lyrics. But you'd expect nothing less from Primo. Not spectacular, but very nice.

***1/2

Destroy And Rebuild: Emotive, angry track, with many hints to Boogie Down Productions' "The Bridge Is Over". Nas is close to his best lyrically on this, though the beat isn't all that nice, one of the weaker beats on the album, although that says more about the excellence of everything else than this being particularly weak.

The Flyest: Probably the weakest song on the album. I don't particularly rate AZ, though I'll take him over the Bravehearts every time...this track is just a little dull, I feel. The closest the album comes to a filler track.

**1/2

Rule: One of the best tracks on the album. Outspoken song ("Move over Colin Powell or just throw in the towel") about war, and the causes and effects of war. Amerie drops a hook almost as nice as Lauryn Hill's on 'If I Ruled The World', covering the original chorus (done by...?). The beat is brilliant, and I love the original tune, so this one can't lose.

My Country: Decent, and quite catchy. Nice lyrics but nothing special.

What Goes Around: Ah, I've just remembered what I was thinking when I first heard this album...it tales off somewhat after 'Rule'. Another good track, but again not top draw stuff. Nice lyrics, average beat.

Every Ghetto: The choice of tracklisting was poor on this album, one of the few problems with it. Again, this is a good track, but not a Nas, GOOD track...if they had put these weaker songs at different points in the album and maybe put One Mic at the end, the album would come off looking a lot better. As it is, there's always the temptation to switch CDs after 'Rule'. That said, this track is better than most tracks on many rival albums.

Overall, the only problem I have with this album is the choice of track placement...a better choice would have made the album better, plus 'One Mic' would have ended the album excellently. That minor beef aside, it's a very good albu. One stone-cold classic, the sort of track you'll only get every couple of years (One Mic), a couple more top-class tunes (Rewind, Rule, 2nd Childhood) and nothing that is anything worse than average makes for a good album...just not a great album. I'll take God's Son every time, though.

7.5/10

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Fabolous' new album is better than 50 Cent's and I don't like Fabolous at all. So take that for what it is worth.
    Fab's making so many love songs now he's like ja rule with skills

originally posted by HB2K3

Amerie drops a hook almost as nice as Lauryn Hill's on 'If I Ruled The World', covering the original chorus (done by...?
    i think its a duran duran song, but im not sure

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fabolous review please?????????????

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i was kinda dissapointed in freeway. ive read how he is such a devout muslim and things like that, but all he raps about is guns and "crackin' 40's when the sun goes down". i think he's an okay rapper, but he needs to switch up his subject matter

Simon
    I'm buying Mobb Deep's "The Infamous" tonight, review soon.

to whoever told me to listen to their old stuff. Fuck Quiet Storm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Hell on Earth" is their best album overall in my opinion cuz Havoc just tears it up with those dark beats but "The Infamous" definitely put them on the map. But don't say fuck Quiet Storm cuz I actually really liked "Murda Musik" even though it was definitely far more commercial. Just say fuck "Infamy". Poor Prodigy fell off bigtime after his solo release.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fabolous review please?????????????

It sucks. The only halfway quality track is "Change You Or Change Me".

HOPE
    parts known aka the itchy lot of itchy and scratchy land
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Hell on Earth" is their best album overall in my opinion cuz Havoc just tears it up with those dark beats but "The Infamous" definitely put them on the map. But don't say fuck Quiet Storm cuz I actually really liked "Murda Musik" even though it was definitely far more commercial. Just say fuck "Infamy". Poor Prodigy fell off bigtime after his solo release.
    gotta disagree with you there. 'the infamous' is easily there best work and a bonafide hip hop classic. i still regard that as one of the best hip hop albums of all time. 'hell on earth' was definitely good but it still doesn't compare overall to 'the infamous'. i kinda thought that havoc got into a period after that where all his beats(while still very good) started sounding alike.

sin six

sin six: shook ones pt II, respect

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by HB2K3
    I'm buying Mobb Deep's "The Infamous" tonight, review soon.

to whoever told me to listen to their old stuff. Fuck Quiet Storm

It was me man! Me! And I introduced you to the Beatnuts aswell!OMG OMG!

Simon
    Na you didn't show me Beatnuts, a girl at my school did...Turn It Ouuuuuuuut we were singing that all through 2001

Infamous is good, though I've only listened through once (and listened to Shook Ones like a million times ).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah man it was me who showed you the Beatnuts, seeing as you started some thread about latin rap or something and I suggested the Beatnuts, then you was like gimmie some tracks by them like you never heard of em, so i did, then then next day you was all like Beatnuts....

See....

twas me.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I showed you Big Pun

Simon
    !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You'd still be listening to Eminem 24/7 if it wasnt for me.

Simon
    Eat a di...oops, Asylum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lil' Kim
    La Bella Mafia

This is possibly the best album released by a female rap artist. Standout tracks include "Thug Luv", featuring Twista, and the really deep and emotional "This is Who I am" featuring Mashonda Tifere- who should be pretty big soon, judging by this song. I personally like "Ms Kim's Classroom"- quite a funny and entertaining song, although this may not be everyone's cup of tea. The most annoying song is undoubtedly, "Shake Ya Bum Bum"- why they put this on the album I have no idea, as it takes away any raw attitude and edge that Lil' Kim has, and turns her into regular mainstream material. Other colloborations on the album include songs with Method Man, Governor, Styles P and Missy Elliot- who herself shows more talent than in any song on her solo album, "Under Construction" (La Belle Mafia is far better than this by the way!!). Other tracks to listen out for are "The Bee Hive" and "Knock 'Em Out". All in all a fantastic album with only a couple of bad tracks- which you would expect from almost any artist.

"La Bella Mafia" = 8/10
    Last edited by Andy™; March 21st, 2003 at 4:53 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would of known for Andy™ to make a review of something like this. Andy™

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's still hip hop. Us girls must stick together and stand up tall.

Intercontinental Champion BoSox Rule's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2Pac- Better Dayz

Another CD released by 2Pac during his "death." Very good CD including great tracks like Still Ballin', Thugz Mansion (acoustic ft. Nas), and Better Dayz. All the other songs are also awesome.

Every Pac fan should have this CD. One of the things that stands out in this CD is the outro. The lyrics go like this: Expect me nigga, like you expect Jesus to come back, expect me nigga I'm comin!" This could be another hint that Tupac Shakur will be back on September 13, 2003.

Overall CD rating: 8.5/10

Simon
    Reading too much into it.

I bought Pun's Capital Punishment today at last. Class.

Flow

2Pac – “Until The End of Time”

The first song on the LP is “Ballad of a Dead Soulja”, undoubtedly one of the greatest songs Pac did. The beat is perfectly fitting, his flow and lyrics are as good as 2pac gets. The song is an absolute classic IMO and gets the LP off to perfect start. The second song of the first CD is “Fuck Friendz” which contains the infamous line of “Fuck Dre tell that bitch he can kiss my ass”. Unlike Hit ‘Em Up or Why U Turn On Me this diss song ain’t all that anger-filled, it even has a catchy-ish chorus. It’s another top song, one of the best on the album. Halfway through the first CD is a song called “Happy Home”, it contrasts the first two songs in that it’s got a lot more positive a message and shit. Pac reflects on the past similar to Biggie does in Juicy. A couple of songs further on is another of 2Pac’s best, “Fuckin With Tha Wrong Nigga”. I love this track; Pac’s flow and lyrics are on top form. “I was raised by thugs, schooled by killers, learned my mathematic skills from real drug dealers”. The last song of real importance on CD one goes by the same title as the album. “Until the End of Time” is one of the songs considered by many as Pac’s best. Better than “Fuckin Wit Tha Wrong Nigga” it rates up there with Changes, To Live and Die in L.A and California Love. The beat fits perfectly again, Pac’s flow and lyrics are just flawless. This song is Pac at his incendiary best. Another song of note on CD1 is the “Thug N U, Thug N Me” Remix. It’s a hot club-happy track with the same flow and lyrics of the original, with a hotter beat in the background. Similar to How Do U Want It K-Ci and Jo Jo provide the voice behind the chorus.

IMO the weaker half of the album is CD2, unlike CD1 it’s started with a Big Syke interlude, which obviously pails in comparison to Ballad of a Dead Soulja. The first song of note to me is “Why U Turn On Me” a diss on Biggie and who I’m guessing is Lil Kim. For me, this is almost as good as Hit ‘Em Up, with an equally brilliant outro. “Why you always wearing spandex you fat bitch I know your pussy’s thick” for me is just classic. Then his Tyson references just add to what is a top fucking track. For me, definitely among Pac’s best tracks. A couple of songs later is “Thug N You, Thug N Me”. The remix is on CD1, this version is still up beat and club happy, the same lyrics and tight flow as you’d expect and that are in the remix. Both this and the remix are top tracks. IMO the next great song on the LP is “Words to My First Born”, it’s got a great beat and as ever Pac’s flow compliments the beat perfectly. The beat is catchy as fuck at the end of each verse, another great outing. The penultimate track is “When I Get Free” with the opening line of “When I get free motherfucker’s better watch they ass, as soon as I get released I’m ‘a clock some cash” a track about Pac being released from jail (I assume). A great song with the usual tight lyrics, beat and flow. Not a classic or one of Pac’s best, but a top track. The LP is ended with a remix of “Until the End of Time”… I don’t like the remix beat all that much and it ain’t half of what “Until the End of Time” is but it’s fitting to have the song ending the album.

Overall it’s a classic album with a collection of quality tracks. There’s not a song on the album that I dislike or skip past when I’m playing it. “Ballad Of a Dead Soulja”, “Fuckin Wit Tha Wrong Nigga”, “Until the End of Time” and “Why U Turn On Me” are all amongst Pac’s best IMO. 29 tracks and not one I dislike, probably the best LP in my small collection.

9/10.

A must have.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree Flow. But I would have to add 'Breathin' To the list of top songs on that Cd.

Nice review.

Underground
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GZA - Liquid swords

Warning. Every song will probably say great, good, deep lyrics etc, coz its so fucking good. So I'll gice you a bit of each song, judge it yaself.

1. Liquid swords/intro.

Brilliant. The intro is classic I won't give it away, but its classic Wu. Liquids swords the track is tight. Yeh baby if you like it raw - you'll love it. 'It's a wide entrance, small exit like a funnel
    So deep it's picked up on radios in tunnels'. Great beat, the flow is awesome, awesome breath control, although he doesn't strain himself to much, so it comes off perfect.

2. Duel of the Iron mic.

"Ohh mad one
    We see your trap
    You can never escape, your fate
    Submit with honor to a duel, with my son

I agree"

Nice shoalin bit at the beggining, a dreamy beat, with a high piano bit repeated every bar. With verse from both Deck and Masta Killa its a classic song. Tight lyrics and grimey wu style RZA beat. The focus in this album is on CONTENT. "Picture bloodbaths and elevator shafts
    Like these murderous rhymes tight from genuine craft
    Check the print, it's where veterans spark the letterings
    Slow moving MC's is waitin for the editin
    The liquid soluble that made up the chemistry
    A gaseous element, that burned down your ministry
    Herbal vapors, and biblical papers
    Smokin Exodus, every square yard is plush"

and this is Deck

"Adults kill for drugs plus the young bucks bust
    Duckin handcuffs, throats get cut when dough rush
    Out of town foes look shook but still pose
    We move lioke real pros through the streets we stroll"

I'll probably never quote the best quote, but its still a good couple a lines.

At the height of their fame and glory, they turned on one another
    Each struggling in vain for ultimate supremacy
    In the passion and depth of their struggle
    They very art, that had raised them through such rapiant heights was lost
    Their techniques, vanished

3. Living in the world today.

Chorus with Rza n Meth, another great song with a dreamy beat and tight lyrics.

"I'm just swingin swords strictly based on keyboards
    Unbalanced like elephants and ants on see-saws
    I throw raps that attack like the Japs on Pearl Harbor
    MC's be out like bank robbers
    Fleeing the scene, to be a sole survivor
    DJ the getaway driver
    Tried to dip but he dive I socialize on vocal vibes
    On tracks stabbed up with razor sharp knives"

4. Gold

STREET. What more can I say, a drug song so deep you can't critise the subject.

Yo, the fiends ain't comin fast enough
    There is no cut that's pure enough
    I can't fold, I need gold, I re-up and reload
    Product must be sold to YOU

I'm deep down in the back streets - in the heart of Medina
    About to set off something more deep than a misdemeanor
    Under the subway, waiting for the train to make noise
    So I can blast a nigga and his boys - for what?
    He pushed up on the block and made the dope sales drop
    Like the crashin of Dow Jones stock
    I had to connect to cross seals, to catch more mil's
    Than ho-bitches got birth control pills
    I'm in the park, settin up a deal over blunt fire
    Bum niggaz sleepin on the bench, they had em wired
    Peeped my convo, the address of my condo
    And how I changed a nigga name to John Doe

DOPE!

5. Cold Word.

This is a cold song. Very deep and sad. One of the very first hip hop songs I ever heard, and still one of my favorites. With Gza Deck and some dude 'life'singing. Its a mad song.

"It was the night before New Year's, and all through the fuckin projects
    Not a handgun was silent, not even a Tec
    Outside as I'm stuck, by enemies who put fear
    and blasted on the spot before the pigs were dere
    You know hoods robbers snipers new in sight, fuck blue and white
    They escape before them flash the fuckin lights
    Gunshots, shatter first floor window panes
    Shells hit the ground and blood stained the dice game
    Whether broke callisthetic, any style you set it
    Beat niggaz toothless, physically cut up like gooses
    But with iron on the sides thugs took no excuses
    Therefore, your fifty-two handblocks was useless"
    DECK
    Yo - no time to freeze, undercovers ease up in Grand Prixs
    and seize packages and pocket the currency
    Clicks control strips full clips are sprayed
    Yellow tape barricades sidewalks where bodies lay
    Some niggaz in the jet black Gallant
    Shot up the Chinese resteraunt, for this kid named Lamont
    I thought he was dead but instead he missed a kid
    and hit a twelve year old girl in the head and then fled
    Tactical narcotic, task force, back off fast
    Cause the crime boss is passin off cash
    Extortions, for portions of streets, causes beef
    Havin followers of Indians trying to play Chief
    You witness the saga, casualties and drama
    Life is a script, I'm not a actor but the author

6. Labels

Not as great but good considering he using about 100 different Rap labels names in it to make the song. Good song. Not the greatest beat but still good.

7. 4th Chamber.

BANGER. Dark classic song, If you've ever seen the legend of the Red Dragon you'll recognize the intro... "Choose the sword and you will join me, choose the ball and you join your mother... in death..." My god what a classic song. With Rza Ghost and Killah priest in it, all with classic verses from all I like Rza's the most.

"Aiyyo, camoflouge chameleon, ninjas scalin your buildin
    No time to grab the gun they already got your wife and children
    A hit was sent, from the President, to rage your residence
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents
    on how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent
    dominant Islamic, Asiatic black hebrew
    The year two thousand and two, the battle's filled with the Wu
    Six million devils just died from the Bubonic Flu
    Or the Ebola Virus, under the reign of King Cyrus
    You can see the weakness of a man right through his iris
    Un-loyal snakes get thrown in boilin lakes
    of hot oil, it boils your skin, chickenheads gettin slim
    like Olive Oyl, only plant the seed deep inside fertile soil
    Fortified with essential, vitamin and minerals
    Use the sky for a blanket, stuffin clouds inside my pillow
    Rollin with the lambs
    Twelve tribes a hundred and forty four thousand chosen
    Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions"

8. Shadowboxing.

Maximillion and Johnny Blaze. My second favorite track on the cd. The best being the previous song. Nice chilled beat. Gza and Meth together is a rarish good mix. Meth actually has more verses that Gza but thats not bad. Meth comes off deeper just by being with Gz, probably the influence of writing a track in a studio with Gza compared to with Redman.

9. Killah Hillz 10304

The beggining is classic, like a mafia movie in a song (only done well). And the song follows up pefectly. The whole song is one verse. No chorus or any shit. Life of a drug dealer shit. Dats real Gangsta.. Mad song This is the end bit

"First rule, anyone who schemes on the gold in Syria
    I want they small intestines ripped from the interior
    I got a price for those jewels, ship em freight cargo
    Don't forget to launder the cream through Wells Fargo
    Reconstruct those processin plants for the call of Costa Rica
    Four hundred barrels of ether
    Two hundred pounds of reefer
    and fifty immigrants with fake Visas"

10. Investigative reports.

GZA U-God, Raekwon and ghost. Strings on this track, U's doing the chorus's and it's all about street battles. With the theme being corruption in people and in the law.

11. Swordsman.

A beat that will grow on you. A strong powerful song. Professing himself as the G O D.

Yo; I'm not caught up in politics
    I'm no black activist on a so-called scholar's dick
    I come through with the Wu and drop math
    And versatile freestyles bombs and phonographs
    and deliver, all things and other in weight
    Searched to death, on how living things relate
    Cause at a young age, I was molded in a religion
    I relied on - and got caught up in superstition

12. I gotcha back.

RZA and GZA on the chorus.

I gotcha back so you best to watch your front
    Cause it's the niggaz who front, that be pullin stunts
    I gotcha back but you best to watch your front
    It's the niggaz who front, that be pullin stunts

Good beat... I'm very stoned by now...

13. This song is Killah priest so I don't have to review it. But Gza did the beat so I will say it it DOPE.

I'd give it 5 mics but I can't

4 and 1/2 mics. If you don't own it, why the fuck not?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah that GZA album Liquid Swords is just unbelieveable. I remember buyin that about 7 years ago as i was just gettin into more hardcore music like wu tang etc and i was in school and all my mates said "hahah look at that you spent £15.99 on that hahah i bet its shit and has all shit music on it buy the Coolio album instead!" well they are all wrong, the only track i don't really enjoy is I gotcha back, i just dont like the beat all the way GZA raps in it. every other song is a ***** star.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Redman
    Malpractice

It's not that Malpractice is awful -- far from it. This is still Redman we're talking about here, and even on his worst day, he can still spit more hilariously original rhymes before 6 a.m. than most MCs do all day. So he does manage to get off some wicked rhymes here and, thankfully, his flow is as rugged and nasty as ever. He's also got Erick Sermon in the producer's seat once again, so the beats are fat and greasy as usual, making for some genuine bangers -- including "Diggy Doc," "Lick a Shot," and the single, "Let's Get Dirty" (which teams Red up with DJ Kool and shows that you don't need to go down South to get dirty). He's got plenty of other top-shelf guests on board, too, including Missy Elliott (who lights up "Dat Bitchh"), Scarface ("Real Niggaz"), and, as usual, Method Man ("Enjoy Da Ride"). He's even got George Clinton on board ("J.U.M.P.") to provide some of the real, uncut funk. But there's something about Malpractice that just seems unfocused. There are way too many skits, and none of them are half as funny as a typical Redman rhyme, so why bother? What's more is that they disrupt the album's flow and prevent it from ever building up any real momentum. The numerous posse cuts also send the listener scrambling for the "skip" button. Tracks such as "Real Niggaz" and "Bricks Two" are fine on their own, but don't really belong on this record. In fact, what the album really needs is a tighter final edit. With 23 tracks, Malpractice is as lazy and unfocused as a blunted afternoon spent watching TV; with half as many cuts, it could have been another classic.

"Malpractice" = 5.5/10

Underground
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by jesus sucks
    Yeah that GZA album Liquid Swords is just unbelieveable. I remember buyin that about 7 years ago as i was just gettin into more hardcore music like wu tang etc and i was in school and all my mates said "hahah look at that you spent £15.99 on that hahah i bet its shit and has all shit music on it buy the Coolio album instead!" well they are all wrong, the only track i don't really enjoy is I gotcha back, i just dont like the beat all the way GZA raps in it. every other song is a ***** star.
    Hahahaha Coolio

HB2k1?!?! You are a tripper bro, Smoking is one of the best tracks on Stillmatic. !! Heaps better than My country, what goes around and that intro, come on!

Simon
    But then you like smokin'

Underground
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by Andy™
    Redman
    Malpractice

Tracks such as "Real Niggaz" and "Bricks Two" are fine on their own, but don't really belong on this record. In fact, what the album really needs is a tighter final edit.

"Malpractice" = 5.5/10
    I love bricks 2. Whats that outsidaz or just pacewon in that song? Does Red even have a verse?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2Pac

Greatest Hits

CD One
    keep ya head up- 8/10
    2 of amerikaz most wanted- 9/10
    temptations- 7/10
    god bless the dead- 7/10
    hail mary- 10/10
    me against the world- 8/10
    how do you want it- 8/10
    so many tears- 8/10
    unconditional love- 7/10
    trapped- 7/10
    life goes on- 7/10
    hit 'em up- 10/10, best 2Pac song ever IMO

CD Two
    troublesome '96- 10/10
    brenda's got a baby- 9/10
    i ain't mad at cha- 7/10
    i get around- 7/1-0
    changes- 9/10
    california love- 8/10, commercially his best song ever
    picture me rollin'- 7/10
    how long will they mourn me- 8/10
    toss it up- 8/10
    dear mama- 9/10
    to live & die in l.a.- 10/10
    heartz of men- 8/10

*songs may be rated highly but they're just my opinions

Flow
    Life Goes On is well over 7/10...same with How Do U Want It being just 8/10...

Those two are both 10/10 for me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chino XL ripped Pac's shit up in 1996.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But really, I do like Chino's shit, but on the grander scale of hip-hop at the time, who the fuck was Chino XL? A nobody is what...

"Chino XL.......Fuck you too!"

all Pac had to say, because he wern't shit....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've never heard Chino XL's name outside of Hit 'em up so who cares what he had to say about Pac.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chino XL is the king of punch lines, simple as...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today i bought "Diplomatic Immunity" from the Diplomats

if i have time on friday...i might write a review.

Last edited by DGAF; March 26th, 2003 at 11:18 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the Diplomats may be the worst rap group in the history of rap. I mean, Cam'ron is atrocious and all the other fools that ride his jock are even more horrible. And don't they call themselves the Taliban? Way to sell records guys. I wouldn't buy that album if it came with Jessica Alba.

Underground
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got MOP Firing Squad, DOC Nobody does it better, Gangstar Daily operation, and Jigga Reasonable doubt.

Might be a review or 2 there.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah cam'ron is gay and those people hes with, plus have u seen the stupid clothes they all wear

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Webbicho posted a review of "The Fix" by Scarface on the first page, but I have to say that not only is it an amazing album, and definately one of my top 10 right now it has the best first 5 tracks on an album I've ever heard.

1. The Fix - just a little musical intro but a good tune nonetheless
    2. Safe - Probably the best unreleased song I've ever heard
    3. In Cold Blood - Probably the second best unreleased song I've ever heard.
    4. Guess Who's Back Feat Beanie Sigel and Jay Z - just a brilliant song, it's quality through and through.
    5. On My Block - The song that defines the album for me, it's not just a song it's a story and a damned good story at that. You only have to listen to it once to get what he's saying.

The rest of the album is good and very good in places, but those first 5 tracks are all I need in an album, the rest is a bonus in my opinion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    scarface had the best album last year IMO. he told stories, spit knowledge on religion and did his "gangsta rap classics" too

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought his greatest hits at christmas. Brilliant. especially "Goin Down", "Exchangin fuckfaces" and "Smile" w/ 2pac.

Underground
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scarface fucking rules and I agree, Safe, In cold blood, Guess who's back, My block... and... the next song with a guitar. Great way to get thing started.

I also have greatest hits, Mr scarface 2, smile, look into my eyes, now I feel ya, I seen a man die - and the rest truly are - great hits.

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cam'ron wears pink what a faggot, but seriously that Diplomatic Immunity album has some of the best production since Bluprint dropped in 2001. Lyrics are horrid tough.

Underground
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got 50's album... its better than I expected I'll say that...

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by Webbicho
    Just got 50's album... its better than I expected I'll say that...
    Hes so ghetto, 50 is the future.

Underground
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't go that far.

Underground
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by Webbicho
    Hahahaha Coolio

HB2k1?!?! You are a tripper bro, Smoking is one of the best tracks on Stillmatic. !! Heaps better than My country, what goes around and that intro, come on!
    Also the flyest is a great song. I loooove AZ and Nas and wanna hear a album.

Stillmatic is tight Took me a year to like every track... still there is on i dont like. That bravehearts song. :spew:

Simon
    In the last couple of weeks I've bought..

Slim Shady LP
    The Score
    All Eyez On Me
    It Was Written
    Capital Punishment

Reviews when I have proper internet again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've ordered "Hardcore" by L'il Kim, don't give me shit for it I have it under good authority that it's a good album.
    "I also got La Bella Mafia" - that you can give me shit for.

Nottingham's finest
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of all the little Kim shit I've heard, HARDCORE is probably best of the lot.

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nas is the king right now hes the heir to the throne of 2Pac but Nas will never be crowned.

The Revolting Blob
    Originally posted by 50 Cent
    Nas is the king right now hes the heir to the throne of 2Pac but Nas will never be crowned.
    What about Stagga Lee? he is the shit. Whitey can out rap any black rapper. Crackers rule.

Natural Born Thriller NightShade's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by The Revolting Blob
    What about Stagga Lee? he is the shit. Whitey can out rap any black rapper. Crackers rule.
    Dude's gotta out-rap Em first.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Yo! I bought the Giancana Story by Kool G Rap and Bacdafucup by OnyX, probably do a review soon...

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by NightShade
    Dude's gotta out-rap Em first.
    Eminem is the 2nd best right now, he is a great lyrsict, but hes subject is boring sometimes.

Nas is the king lyrically, he made a huge comeback with Stillmatic, and then put out something like Gods Son 1 classic and 1 excellent album.

Album of the year
    2001: Stillmatic
    2002: Gods Son

Nas king.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nas is a dick, but at least he makes good music

Sometimes...

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im really waiting on Jay's Black Album dropping November 28th, I think he will finally drop that classic album he is capable of.
    "I rather die a man then live like a coward"
    2pac Shakur

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reasonable Doubt wasn't a classic?

And I thought The Blueprint was pretty groundbreaking production wise.....

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah but neither were classic albums, the Blueprint featured great production, but lyrically it was a step down. Reasonable Doubt is a 4 mic album.

Flow
    Blueprint was off the hook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4 mic's?

You obviously dont appreciate hip-hop as much as you think.....

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats so funny even the source gave it 4.5 mics at first even tough there credibility is nothing now.

Reasonable Doubt is not consistent enough to be a classic.

Trust me I appreaciate hip hop a lot, and a lot of people believe Reasonable Doubt is 4 to 4.5 mics.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name me the weak joints on Reasonable Doubt...

That is a 5 mic album

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And the source's mic based review's have always been a little crooked...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah considering Baby's album got one and a half more mics than MiClub: The Curriculum which should have been a 4 mic album with the only downfall being the fact there are only two choruses on the whole thing. Screw Benzino and the Source.

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah considering Baby's album got one and a half more mics than MiClub: The Curriculum which should have been a 4 mic album with the only downfall being the fact there are only two choruses on the whole thing. Screw Benzino and the Source.
    Canibus got that rating because well has no substance to his music, its just dictionary spit lyrics, and really he has no diverse subject matter.

Reasonable Doubt has the following weak joints Feeling It, Aint No Nigga, and Bring it On.

Its a 4 mic album highly overated by hardcore Jay-Z fans. Jay is a great Mc but he is capable of putting out a true classic which will stand the test of time he if goes back to his roots, and gets Premo to produce atleast 3 cuts on the new album, and absolutley no club track or some of that bullshit he puts out, no Timbaland production or Trackmasters.

Premo/Blaze/West/No Id

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is not dictionary spit lyrics. The guy is seriously an enigmatic genius. And maybe MiClub didn't have the most diverse subject matter but if you did your research there is tons of subliminal stuff there that is impossible to pick up with just one listen.

And the main beef with Canibus over the years has been the fact that he has had weak beats. And yes, he has had some beats on his 3 "serious" albums, not to mention his mockery with CTHS, that have been less than subpar. But when I first heard Can-I-Bus back in 98 I have to admit that I was amazed at 75 percent of the beats on there. I mean, Buckingham Palace, oh my God! And plus, they were all original beats that Wyclef did. Nothing was rehashed or generic. And if you listen to the album, with songs like I Honor U and Channel Zero, he is capable of making tracks with great subject matter. And while everyone calls him strictly a battle rapper, that whole album was concept type stuff that people were not used to hearing. In my opinion, from start to finish, it is a classic.

But the day that Wyclef pulled a gun on the reviewer from Blaze magazine who said the beats on Can-I-Bus were weak was the day that doomed Canibus forever. It put the whole production issue in the spotlight. Pretty soon all anyone remembered was "the beats on Can-I-Bus were wack!" Most people don't even remember that Wyclef pulled that gun. That follows Cani around today like "all Ja Rule does is sing." Most people were not saying this untill it became popular to say. Once people are conditioned to believe something, it's hard if not impossible to change their mind. Think about all of bis's albums and ask yourself if his beats are wack. Even if you dont consider CTHS one big satire. Look at every Canibus album review and see what the first thing they go to is, the beats.

If Wyclef didn't pull that gun, that little 2 bit magazine review would have disappeared like the magazine eventually did because it was garbage. Instead everyone followed that stupid reviewer cuz it was a hot new magazine.

I am not saying he has always had the greatest beats, he has had both hot and weak ones, but overall they are worlds better than the majority believe they are.

Get a few people onto an idea and eventually it is uncontrollable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by 50 Cent
    Canibus got that rating because well has no substance to his music, its just dictionary spit lyrics, and really he has no diverse subject matter.

Reasonable Doubt has the following weak joints Feeling It, Aint No Nigga, and Bring it On.

Its a 4 mic album highly overated by hardcore Jay-Z fans. Jay is a great Mc but he is capable of putting out a true classic which will stand the test of time he if goes back to his roots, and gets Premo to produce atleast 3 cuts on the new album, and absolutley no club track or some of that bullshit he puts out, no Timbaland production or Trackmasters.

Premo/Blaze/West/No Id
    I'm far from a hardcore Jay Z fan, and in the majority of hip-hop circles, discluding people who ride Source reviews it's a classic album, how do I know this? people I know, critics, rap boards and in my own personal opinion it's a classic.

Feelin' It is far from weak, maybe one of the weakest joints on a classic album, but it's still a great track....

Ain't no Nigga is a classic song, maybe it's just your personal preferance but that is a distinguishable classic song

And Bring it On is dope as fuck, the beat is mad grimey and the inclusion of Sauce Money and Big Jaz-O is hardly hindering the track, a nice contrast to Jay-Z imo..

And it's a premier beat too, by the sounds of things you love premo, and it's a typical premo beat, but you say it's weak? pfft...

But really will just have to agree to disagree, you dont think it is, many do...
    Last edited by Suno; April 10th, 2003 at 9:19 AM.