User Tag List

Page 2 of 132 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Cricket

Sammo, Future of IRW
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am the hundreth person to reply to this thread?

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie OI OI OI

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And what a great post it was.

Andy Flowers Average is 56.60 if you didn't know.

Reckless
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since Zimbabwe still don't have a full year of Cricket fixtures, Andy Flower has done very very well to get as far as he has.
    For someone who plays in a weak side, he has done tremendous.
    In the Australian side, you have good bats all around who will support you and stay out in the middle with you 9 times out of 10....but with Zimbabwe, they arn't the best nation out there and sometimes they struggle to make runs.

Another reason why Flower is where he is, is that there is no money in Zimbabwe. Soccer is the most prodominate sport over there, and the loyalty that he has shown is second to none. While other players like Johnson (world cup hero), Murray Goodwin have moved countries because there is more money over seas

Flower deserves his high ranking, and i'm sure if he played more test matches against countries like Australia, then he would improve even more!

Your my hero Davey, RIP
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i missed the bowling top ten would someone be able to post who was in it am i close with my 8

mcgrath
    pollock
    warne
    cairns?
    murilitharan
    gough?
    streak?
    gillespie

Rahjass? What's that?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I think having Zimbabwe play games against Zimbabwe will only improve the players, as they will gain match practise against top quality sides. I think they only play one test match against us every four years.

btw, NZ are 1/30
    Bell ct Gilchrist b Warne 4
    Last edited by Y2C; November 23rd, 2001 at 10:19 PM.

Your my hero Davey, RIP
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why is it that wherever the test is being played people cant watch the whole days play instead of just the last session on TV is it to do with people rather watching it at home so noone will go to the game

NZ 1/52

M.Sinclair 22
    M.Richardson 23

Rahjass? What's that?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by bulldogfan
    why is it that wherever the test is being played people cant watch the whole days play instead of just the last session on TV is it to do with people rather watching it at home so noone will go to the game

NZ 1/52

M.Sinclair 22
    M.Richardson 23
    Yeah, for those that are living in the main city of where the test is being played (My grandparents live outside Melbourne and they get the Boxing Day test live). They only show the game live if it is an absolule sell-out, which really sucks because that rarely happens at the MCG.

How come they always show games at stadiums like the SCG live, but when you see it on tv there are plenty of seats vacant?

The Parcheesi
    Originally posted by Y2C

Yeah, for those that are living in the main city of where the test is being played (My grandparents live outside Melbourne and they get the Boxing Day test live). They only show the game live if it is an absolule sell-out, which really sucks because that rarely happens at the MCG.

How come they always show games at stadiums like the SCG live, but when you see it on tv there are plenty of seats vacant?

Um, because you live in Melbourne. What's the point of not showing a full day's play at the SCG? To entice you to drive for 12 hours up to Sydney? It works the other way, Sydney gets the MCG tests uninterrupted whether it's a sell-out or not.

Rahjass? What's that?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by The Parcheesi

Um, because you live in Melbourne. What's the point of not showing a full day's play at the SCG? To entice you to drive for 12 hours up to Sydney? It works the other way, Sydney gets the MCG tests uninterrupted whether it's a sell-out or not.
    I think I didn't make my point clear enough to you . Sorry 'bout that.

What I meant was that they show in live IN SYDNEY when there are 35,000 in their 40,000 seat staduim, compared to when there's 65-70,000 at the MCG, but they refuse to show it on TV in Melbourne.

The Parcheesi
    Originally posted by Y2C

I think I didn't make my point clear enough to you . Sorry 'bout that.

What I meant was that they show in live IN SYDNEY when there are 35,000 in their 40,000 seat staduim, compared to when there's 65-70,000 at the MCG, but they refuse to show it on TV in Melbourne.

Oh, I gotcha now. Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the telecast rules either. It is unfair and even when the ground was technically sold out, I've rarely seen Channel 9 begin broadcasting a game. Meh, another reason Sydney kicks Melbourne's ass.

Reckless
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, I gotcha now. Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the telecast rules either. It is unfair and even when the ground was technically sold out, I've rarely seen Channel 9 begin broadcasting a game. Meh, another reason Sydney kicks Melbourne's ass.

Great to see you are trying to remain up beat and positive, even though we know that sydney water is in fact killing you as I type this!
    We get shit coverage of the cricket when it is played in melbourne.....but my solution: Don't be a tight arse, go to the game and watch it in full! Easy really

Go Home MacGill kore_terminator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is quite annoying when the games are shown live from sell outs from around australia, all but victoria, i dont know the last time 94,000 went to see the cricket (actually it might have been the World Cup final in 92), but at the least they should have a cuttoff mark of about 80,000 in which once this is met, they should show the game live.

The sellout marks for the other grounds are like 40,000 (SCG), 30,000 approx (Adelade Oval), 25,000 (GABBA), 15,000 (tasmania, which is about the amount of ppl that get kicked out of a one dayer at the MCG), and the majority of one dayers are shown live in their respective states.

Ill be going to the cricket this year, and here's hoping im not one of 15,000 (slightly exagerated of course) who gets kicked out.
    Last edited by kore_terminator; November 24th, 2001 at 9:29 AM.

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will the Weather ever make its mind up and stay sunny for a full day?
    I'm getting sick of all these half-days of cricket.

Now onto more pressing matters.
    The match between South Africa and India has lost its test status since a few days ago. Why you ask, well because half of the Indian team were suspended from cricket but they decided to play the next match anyway. South Africa agreed to this but the ICC (International Cricket Council) did not.

They revoked the match of its test status and it will not be included in any records. South Africa and India both see it as a proper "test" and will continue to play as well as write it up as a proper match and will be included in the history books.

All the other cricket-playing countries (Australia, England etc) have all sided with the ICC as it is incorrect to disobey the rules of ones governing body. Pakistan however is still sitting on the fence. Pakistan and India both see this as an attack on Asian cricket playing nations. They see that the ICC has a bias against their countries for reasons such as their players have suspended sentences (Sachin Tendulka) while other players get off Scot free while committing the same offence (Shawn Pollock).

I feel that the Indian and Pakistan Cricket boards are full of shit.

They need to look at their own history just to see why the ICC comes down hard on them. They need to clean up their own act before they go and start spouting shit how the ICC is biased.
    They have done exactly the wrong thing by immediately going around the current sentences imposed by the ICC on the Indian team, they should wear the sentences handed down, move on and try and pick their own reputation out of the gutter.

As we all know India and Pakistan are two of the countries at the center of the Match Fixing Scandal, with John the Bookie and numerous underworld types. They have natural resentment towards the ICC when really they should resent the people of their own country for getting them into the mess they are in.

What I say should happen (but won't) is that the ICC should give the match being played between the Indians and South Africa back its test match status on the guarantee the Indian side will sit their suspended players out in the next test against England.

Parcheesi I don't think you do know the full effect of the TV rights in cricket matches, with yourself being a member of Sydney you get 75% of games played at the SCG on the TV live starting at 10:50am. With us poor old sods down here in Melbourne with a ground with the capacity of 70,000 it is never full. We get no cricket matches live into the city. The only matches that it fills ever is Grand Finals, major AFL matches and Half-Decent soccer matches. With your pithy ground capacity of 40,000 it is filled most one-day matches and major test matches.

As for the games which are "sold out" but there are many seats in the crowd still empty. The seats in question would most likely have been sold to companies who will not sit in the seats, or will be sold to businessmen. Because many of these games fall on weekdays people still work until 5pm. They will turn up to the game between innings and watch the second half of the game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The test match b/w India and South Africa is only going to be played for one reason : Money

It is this reason that is killing and corrupting the game of cricket. All these match fixing scandels have originated from Asian countries, and its no wonder that Pakistan and India feel that they are hard done by, they are generally the cause of this.

The ICC needs to play hard ball with teams who are ruining the game. The money earnt for this 'unofficial' match should go to a charity, to prove to the world that their love is for the game, and not the money.

And as for these half days, it seems that it is only the weather that will be a major deterant to the aussies this summer.

Reckless
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by kore_terminator
    The test match b/w India and South Africa is only going to be played for one reason : Money

It is this reason that is killing and corrupting the game of cricket. All these match fixing scandels have originated from Asian countries, and its no wonder that Pakistan and India feel that they are hard done by, they are generally the cause of this.

The ICC needs to play hard ball with teams who are ruining the game. The money earnt for this 'unofficial' match should go to a charity, to prove to the world that their love is for the game, and not the money.

And as for these half days, it seems that it is only the weather that will be a major deterant to the aussies this summer.
    Do you think the reason they corrupt the game by making money the only objective, is because apart from Tendulkar, most players are on a low salary?

In Australia, the majority of players are pulling in roughly 300,000 from the ACB and that's not including sponsorships. Yet the average indian/Pakistani/Sri Lankan are lucky to get 80,000 from their Cricket board.
    Money is scarce in those countries, and yes, Cricket is a popular sport, but like Zimbabwe, there is no money to make from the game unless your last name is Tendulkar or you take money from the opposition

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by Black Eagle

Do you think the reason they corrupt the game by making money the only objective, is because apart from Tendulkar, most players are on a low salary?

In Australia, the majority of players are pulling in roughly 300,000 from the ACB and that's not including sponsorships. Yet the average indian/Pakistani/Sri Lankan are lucky to get 80,000 from their Cricket board.
    Money is scarce in those countries, and yes, Cricket is a popular sport, but like Zimbabwe, there is no money to make from the game unless your last name is Tendulkar or you take money from the opposition

For a game that is seen as a national game in India, it is a disgrace that for them to be played for what they are worth, they have to resort to corrupt matters to put food on the table. These cricket players are seen as Gods in India, Sri Lanka etc and when they are on top, they are treated like Gods. The 1996 World Cup victory by Sri Lanka prompted the whole country to reward those 12 players. When they disgraced their country a few years later in the next world cup, they were probably lucky not to be killed.

I know in Zimbabwe the players are almost part time cricketers who hold down full time jobs, but these guys are playing, without the controversy that these other countries supply for the cricket world. Even though they are in an almost 3rd world country, there is rarly disruptions when they play.

Reckless
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For a game that is seen as a national game in India, it is a disgrace that for them to be played for what they are worth, they have to resort to corrupt matters to put food on the table. These cricket players are seen as Gods in India, Sri Lanka etc and when they are on top, they are treated like Gods. The 1996 World Cup victory by Sri Lanka prompted the whole country to reward those 12 players. When they disgraced their country a few years later in the next world cup, they were probably lucky not to be killed.

I know in Zimbabwe the players are almost part time cricketers who hold down full time jobs, but these guys are playing, without the controversy that these other countries supply for the cricket world. Even though they are in an almost 3rd world country, there is rarly disruptions when they play.
    Good point buddy.

Like you said, when on top, Sri Lankan players are treated as gods. But when they have a lean trot, the public are seen burning pictures of the coach or captain. They are mad cricket supporters, but can't be good for their own country.

Like i said in another thread somwhere, a few players have left Zimbabwe, because there just isn't money. How can they expect to be on the road most of the year, and get paid fuck all?
    Names like, Johnson, Hick and Goodwin have all made careers else where

Vic Bushranger
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok....Australia are the guru's of cricket and everybody knows that......My mate Black Eagle also agrees with me.....They are the yardstick for the rest of the teams in the world....and they will never get close....

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to see cricket on the 5th and 6th of september 2002. England Vs India @ the amp oval.

p.s. the best ever county cricket team ESSEX

Reckless
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by connorboy
    I'm going to see cricket on the 5th and 6th of september 2002. England Vs India @ the amp oval.

p.s. the best ever county cricket team ESSEX
    Essex?

Sorry, i don't agree. Yorkshire have produced a fair amout of talented guys i.e gough, Silverwood, Boycott, Dickie Bird. Also Lancashire also have become one of the most powerful sides in England

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Back to more homely matters.
    Today is the last day of the 2nd test.
    I can't see a result happening even tho that won't stop Stephen Fleming continue playing the boring brand of cricket NZ plays.

With the first 2 tests rained out (Brisbane and Hobart) and only one left in this series (Perth) the rain will have to disppear otherwise Australia has been jibbed of another Series win.

However if the rain goes away in Perth Australia should win easily with at least half a day to go.

Lets hope it doesn't rain and we get a fast and hard wicket over there in Perth. So Bret Lee can remove Chris Caines' head.

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stephen Fleming Out for 71 off the first ball of play.

15 wickets to go
    7 hours to go

Which will come first?

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gillespie Bowled MacMillian for 55

14 wickets to go
    6hr 38 min to go

Who will win?

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cairnes Caught Gilchrist bowled McGrath for 25

13 wickets to go
    6hrs 30min to go

Another Wicket, we're getting there.
    If we can get 3 before 1pm, we've got a major chance at winning.

Intercontinental Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by Aussie_Outlaw

6hr 38 min to go

And people complain that baseball is slow??

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes but cricket is a timed game 90 overs a day which takes from 11am till 6pm.
    And 5 days play which equals about 35 hours.

I'v never heard anyone complain about baseball being slow anyway.

It's raining (well its about to). BASTARDS, we're gonna lose a half-a-day's play. Well that ruins our chance of winning.

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now it's started raining, according to my sources, it'll rain for awhhile.
    Rain Rain go Away come again another day.

Australia can't afford to have it raining for any part of the day, time is vital.
    The covers are on so they won't be playing for about an hour.

Well I guess thats game Over.

Vic Bushranger
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah...the cricket is done for I think....Damn it...We were really going to pump the New Zealanders....

Underground
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How long since Australia lost?

Vic Bushranger
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well...they lost on their last tour to India....Which was a vwery hard tour.....But in Australia...It has been a very long time....I think the last ones to do it were the South Africans...there have been some draws too...

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you talking about a series or a match because the last time we lost a series was back in India where we lost that series and a match.

But we had a 12 match winning streak at home which was shattered when we drew against NZ in QLD.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by Webbicho
    How long since Australia lost?
    We had our run of 15/14 tests straight ended I believe early this year when they toured India. We won the first test but managed to still lose the series. We also had a run of 22 games without a draw but with the rain costing us the last 2 tests, we have had 2 straight draws, judging by how todays game is going to end.

Underground
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So r we still on top but? Last I knew we ruled the cricket world, do we still?

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well Webbicho we are still on top of the world due to natural Elimination and the fact we hold all the silverware back home (cept for the ashes but we hold them in spirit)
    England (haha sure)
    India (have problems with the ICC0
    NZ (we're dominating them now)
    SA (yep sure)
    Zim (no way)
    Pakistan (perhaps but no)

Thats the major ones, all eliminated and so we're number 1.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only thing stopping Australia at the current moment is the lack of sunshine when we are in a perfect position to win. Twice already rain has cost us a chance of absolutly humiliating the kiwis. In this current test, there is no doubt that rain has cost us a victory, which would have been at least and innings and a packet of runs.

Reckless
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well with the perth test wrapping up the series between australia and new zealand, we are bound to get a result. Because perth is a hotter place, and the pitch is worldly known as a pacemen's wicket.
    So with that in mind, would you go into the test with an unchanged line up? Or include another pacemen?

My side for the 3rd and final test:

Hayden
    Langer
    Ponting
    M.Waugh
    S.Waugh
    Gilchrist
    Warne
    lee
    Gillespie
    Noffke
    McGrath

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My side for Perth would be
    Hayden
    Langer
    Ponting
    M. Waugh
    S. Waugh
    Gilchrist
    Warne
    B. Lee
    Gillespie
    Bichel
    McGrath

I don't think Noffke should be in for such an important test, give the ball to a more experienced bowler.

Reckless
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My side for Perth would be
    Hayden
    Langer
    Ponting
    M. Waugh
    S. Waugh
    Gilchrist
    Warne
    B. Lee
    Gillespie
    Bichel
    McGrath

I don't think Noffke should be in for such an important test, give the ball to a more experienced bowler.

Fuck Bichel

He is past it, done nothing, and will continue to do nothing. But seriously, would you consider using Miller? Cause then you have another pace and spin option. And the bounce of the wacca pitch will suit his offies

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck Bichel
    He is past it, done nothing, and will continue to do nothing. But seriously, would you consider using Miller? Cause then you have another pace and spin option. And the bounce of the wacca pitch will suit his offies
    Miller, hmm thats not a bad idea, the selectors dont really like him so I can't see him making the cut though, maybe 12th man.

Reckless
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Miller, hmm thats not a bad idea, the selectors dont really like him so I can't see him making the cut though, maybe 12th man.
    It depends on who is in form. The selectors will probably go with that dud from sydney

ohh it hurts to say that name

bra....

brack.......

nah sorry i can't say it, he is too shit for a mention

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bracken?
    Yeah that'd be him, well the NSW bias kicks in if they do choose him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The man won the test player of the year last year, and these days he cannot even get into his state team (Victoria). The man can bowl both spin and medium pace, although it will be a shock if he is included in the third test, as it may be Martin who is dropped for the extra paceman.

Other than that, i doubt that the test lineup will be changed, as the Australians are a class above the Kiwis.

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think thats what Rhys and I said, a paceman for Martyn. I just said Bichel and he said Noffke, who do you think?

Reckless
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The man won the test player of the year last year, and these days he cannot even get into his state team (Victoria). The man can bowl both spin and medium pace, although it will be a shock if he is included in the third test, as it may be Martin who is dropped for the extra paceman.

Other than that, i doubt that the test lineup will be changed, as the Australians are a class above the Kiwis.
    martyn will be the scapegoat. While he hasn't had that bad of a run lately, he will be dropped for the extra pacemen if they decide to go that way.

Why?

Simply because, you cannot drop the waugh twins. They are too good to flick of for a pacemen. While Mark hasn't made runs, you know he will make a big score sometime soon. Also Ponting just made a ton, so therefore must stay

And with Gilchrist used as a batsman anyways, martyn could be carrying the drinks for the 3rd test

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My pick for the paceman spot would have to be Bracken, the selectors picked him last year for the one-dayers with little fan fare, and he also got a free trip to England for the Ashes. There are numerous other bowlers that could be picked, but as a NSW boy, how can you go by the bias nature of the selectors.

The current members of NSW in the Test team range from Steve Waugh (Captain), Mark Waugh, Glenn McGrath, Brett Lee, and it is the up and comers from NSW who usually get first go at the national team.

Reckless
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My pick for the paceman spot would have to be Bracken, the selectors picked him last year for the one-dayers with little fan fare, and he also got a free trip to England for the Ashes. There are numerous other bowlers that could be picked, but as a NSW boy, how can you go by the bias nature of the selectors.

The current members of NSW in the Test team range from Steve Waugh (Captain), Mark Waugh, Glenn McGrath, Brett Lee, and it is the up and comers from NSW who usually get first go at the national team.
    I wouldn't be suprised if Bracken pleaded with the selectors to allow his name to be included in the list. He payed his own way, sat in coach and sat on the boundary while the aussie team competed for the ashes

the man is a dud

Vic Bushranger
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally I would like to see this team line up in the near future....

Matt Hayden
    Justin Langer
    Ricky Ponting
    Darren Leahman
    Mark Waugh
    Steve Waugh
    Adam Gilchrist
    Shane Warne
    Jason Gillespie
    Nathan Bracken
    Glenn McGrath

12th man......Brett Lee or Colin Miller..

But I cant see this happening very quickly!!!

Reckless
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by Aussie Ando
    Personally I would like to see this team line up in the near future....

Matt Hayden
    Justin Langer
    Ricky Ponting
    Darren Leahman
    Mark Waugh
    Steve Waugh
    Adam Gilchrist
    Shane Warne
    Jason Gillespie
    Nathan Bracken
    Glenn McGrath

12th man......Brett Lee or Colin Miller..

But I cant see this happening very quickly!!!
    I agree that Lehmann should be there, but he has been given too many chances. Didn't make enough runs for australia, but now is proabably the best bat currently in the pura milk cup!

Bracken isn't good enough. Simple as that. lee is quick, intimidating and should be there full stop

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rhys don't worry about Ando, he doesn't know much.
    It's as if he's never even seen a game of cricket let alone played the game.
    Lets ignore him

Reckless
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rhys don't worry about Ando, he doesn't know much.
    It's as if he's never even seen a game of cricket let alone played the game.
    Lets ignore him
    Nah, can't do that. He knows a few things that he could use against me

i.e say shit about my gf, he could start saying shit about her

but he knows it aint a good thing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The problem with Lee in the third test, will be if noone tells him to not bowl fast, he will only try to get the magical 160km/h mark, without aiming to get the guy out, much like that Paki guy did a few years ago.

The team should feature 6 batters and 5 bowlers, with Gilly in as the 6th batter. I do not see the New Zealander bowlers having a chance at bowling Australia out, has Glenn McGrath even had a bat this series?

Updated Cricket Scores: Rain has defeated Australia again, whilst NZ has done an great job in filling in when Rain hasnt been avaliable.

Reckless
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The problem with Lee in the third test, will be if noone tells him to not bowl fast, he will only try to get the magical 160km/h mark, without aiming to get the guy out, much like that Paki guy did a few years ago.

The team should feature 6 batters and 5 bowlers, with Gilly in as the 6th batter. I do not see the New Zealander bowlers having a chance at bowling Australia out, has Glenn McGrath even had a bat this series?

Updated Cricket Scores: Rain has defeated Australia again, whilst NZ has done an great job in filling in when Rain hasnt been avaliable.
    Surely though, Lee isn't that superficial to try to break the record. not only is he quick, but he is a damn good bowler. No, i don't think he will plainly go for the record, if he bowls normally and has a good day, then yes - he will break thommo's record of 160 k

Good call about NZ though!! But this bloody rain is pissing me of. But we are still showing how dominate we are. If rain had of held of for the full 5 days, we would have won the match in under the alloted time.

no questions asked

CricketCentral.tk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fucking hell, the rain is really startinf to piss me off right now. Now two test matches have been washed out by the fucking rain. The next game should be good coz i dont reckon that there will be much rain in WA.

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With the next test starting this Thursday there will probably not be much change to the side.

But its good to see tests running back to back, it gives me an excuse not to do anything this weekend (not that I would have done anything anyway).

But still, I am HOPEING that it will be a match and not clips from old early 90's matches, as much as I love to see Taylor,Boon, Healy and all the boys, I would rather see today's cricketers.
    They're not being paid 1 million dollars to sit in the dressing rooms playing cards, smoking and betting on the horses. (Can't forget making obscene calls).

If it does rain I want to see Them playing in the rain, even if NZ doesn't show, they play and bowl them out in 10 balls (Lee with still bowl no-balls probably).

PLAY IN THE RAIN. I wanna see it happen.

Reckless
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With the next test starting this Thursday there will probably not be much change to the side.

But its good to see tests running back to back, it gives me an excuse not to do anything this weekend (not that I would have done anything anyway).

But still, I am HOPEING that it will be a match and not clips from old early 90's matches, as much as I love to see Taylor,Boon, Healy and all the boys, I would rather see today's cricketers.
    They're not being paid 1 million dollars to sit in the dressing rooms playing cards, smoking and betting on the horses. (Can't forget making obscene calls).

If it does rain I want to see Them playing in the rain, even if NZ doesn't show, they play and bowl them out in 10 balls (Lee with still bowl no-balls probably).

PLAY IN THE RAIN. I wanna see it happen.

Who's getting paid a mil?

They should do some cover slides. Always good fun when it's raining. Either that or a full soccer game out in the middle.......seems to pass the time for us!

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who's getting paid a mil?
    They should do some cover slides. Always good fun when it's raining. Either that or a full soccer game out in the middle.......seems to pass the time for us!
    With the Mill I was reffering to the players contracts and endorsements. Warney would easily pull a Million a year.

Reckless
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With the Mill I was reffering to the players contracts and endorsements. Warney would easily pull a Million a year.
    Yes, if you include endorsments as well, then there are many million dollar cricketers

Steve Waugh is getting 300 K a year from MRF!

They are getting 10,000 a test, 8000 a onedayer

they also get bonuses if they win, plus man of the match awards

So basically, in a few years time, with the increase of match payments, we will see the first million dollar contract!

adding sposorships and you have a sport that is on the incline to make a lot of money

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well Rhys as I said there are a few 1 million dollar cricketers.
    With all the bad cricket commericals like Steve Waugh's Orange Phone one.
    Now that is a stupid commerical.
    But still he probably got paid a few thousand bucks to be in their commericals.

Still They do nothing, play cricket and do what you're supposed to fellas.

them bones,them bones
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the guiness book of records has Sachin Tendulkar listed as the top money earner in the cricket world.

He makes a couple of million

Cricketers don't really make the same money as some other sports stars.

I'm A Nymphomaniac! Reeks of Awesomeness's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How can a little animal like that, make millions? How much do the best bees make?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all.....

Originally posted by Reeks of Awesomeness
    How can a little animal like that, make millions? How much do the best bees make?
    Im sorry, ive got absolutly no idea on what you mean. Although ive heard that the best bees make good honey

Ok back to more pressing issues:

The next test starts tomorrow (Friday) at WACA. Hopefully we will see 5 days of cricket and not 5 days of old pre 94 replays of Australia still laying the smackdown on the Kiwis. Is this match going to be a contest? The Australian batting has been a class (probably 2 classes) over the Kiwis, and I doubt that the kiwis will have the firepower to bowl us out.

Although, one small screwup (like an entire days play) may see Australia lose the test, and the series.

Reckless
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now, that is a sad commercial. Gotta be a NSW director. Cause since when does Bevan play tests

Also, WTF is bevan batting before Steve? Shit add. Obviously they didn't do their research. Anyways, there is no point to the add, like when would the captain of australia play cards while his team are going down like flies?

Ok back to more pressing issues:

The next test starts tomorrow (Friday) at WACA. Hopefully we will see 5 days of cricket and not 5 days of old pre 94 replays of Australia still laying the smackdown on the Kiwis. Is this match going to be a contest? The Australian batting has been a class (probably 2 classes) over the Kiwis, and I doubt that the kiwis will have the firepower to bowl us out.

Although, one small screwup (like an entire days play) may see Australia lose the test, and the series.
    Havn't seen the weather report for Perth, but like everyone is wishing, hopefully we see the sun out for all the 5 days.

But wouldn't it be a sad event if New Zealand some how win this match. They would take the series because they would play maybe one good day better then us out of a possible 15. Crap thought

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by Reeks of Awesomeness
    It's cause he's the biggest sports-star in a country with a population of over a billion. Since he's the biggest circketer in India, a circket-loving nation, he' got advertisement deals everywhere. He's what David Beckham or Michael Owen is to England , but only much much much bigger. I should know, I had to watch crap Indian TV, for around 4 years ( got it on satellite when residing in Pakistan), and the sports was Sachin this and Sachin that. Really they hype on the guy is loads. There was even this teenage girl who killed herself when she found he was injured or something. I think that's the story, but I'm not 100%. He probably just get loads for sponsorship and advertising.

For example, Indian tyre company MRF (who are making the jump to F1 soon), paid him jsut to stick a sticker on his bat.

There's too much hysteria over there, plus everyone knows Inzamam is the greatest

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But wouldn't it be a sad event if New Zealand some how win this match. They would take the series because they would play maybe one good day better then us out of a possible 15. Crap thought

If the Kiwis somehow steal this test, this will go down as the greatest upset in recent times. They have shown me that even with the test match given to them on a silver platter (first test) they still couldnt make it. They had nothing to lose, and with 5 overs left in that match I was generally worried that Cairns and McMillan (sp) were going to steal the test.

I would like to see a repeat of the Australian batting effort from the first innings of the 2nd test, where the run rate ended up being around 4.5 (per over).

Reckless
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by Mo

It's cause he's the biggest sports-star in a country with a population of over a billion. Since he's the biggest circketer in India, a circket-loving nation, he' got advertisement deals everywhere. He's what David Beckham or Michael Owen is to England , but only much much much bigger. I should know, I had to watch crap Indian TV, for around 4 years ( got it on satellite when residing in Pakistan), and the sports was Sachin this and Sachin that. Really they hype on the guy is loads. There was even this teenage girl who killed herself when she found he was injured or something. I think that's the story, but I'm not 100%. He probably just get loads for sponsorship and advertising.

For example, Indian tyre company MRF (who are making the jump to F1 soon), paid him jsut to stick a sticker on his bat.

There's too much hysteria over there, plus everyone knows Inzamam is the greatest
    Don't you think that Tendulkar deserves this? He played his first game of test cricket at the age of 16, and is, without arguement the greatest batsman i have ever seen. I tried to model my technique around his, thats how much influence his career has on mine.

I have many tapes of just him batting, and watch it all the time. I think he hs justified the reasons for getting so much money.

Also, MRF have branched out internationally and are now sponsoring the australian captain Steve Waugh. I think Tendulkar and Waugh are one and two on the rankings respectively, so obviously MRF are getting serious in the cricket sponsoring area!

P.S Inzamam is shite......slow worthless piece of crap

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by Mo

This does not surprise me. Even Steve Waugh is considered a God in India, but that may be because of his charity work. The guy (Sachin) is a little dynamo, and in Australia he would be making the equivalent to what Warne makes in earnings, and he would be seen as a great sportsman. It seems in India that he carries the hopes and dreams for a whole country and its inevitable that when he gets into trouble, there is about a billion people making trouble because of it.

Its no wonder that after these problems with the ball tampering, that there is a huge uproar over it in India, and Pakistan aswell. About Inzamam, the guy is talent but Ive heard stuff about him chasing guys in the stadium whilst batting. Apparantly he was getting called something about being fat (no surprise there).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't you think that Tendulkar deserves this? He played his first game of test cricket at the age of 16, and is, without arguement the greatest batsman i have ever seen. I tried to model my technique around his, thats how much influence his career has on mine.

I have many tapes of just him batting, and watch it all the time. I think he hs justified the reasons for getting so much money.

Also, MRF have branched out internationally and are now sponsoring the australian captain Steve Waugh. I think Tendulkar and Waugh are one and two on the rankings respectively, so obviously MRF are getting serious in the cricket sponsoring area!

P.S Inzamam is shite......slow worthless piece of crap
    I never dissed Tendulkar, I'm just saying that Indian circketing public are really crazy about him. And he probably is the best batsmen on the planet right now bar Inzamam

And don't you go around dissing Inzamam, h may hate running but he's a class batsman when he feel likes it.

Plus he's no Pat Symcox. Pat Symcox is the greatest player of all time. Damn I had sky so I could hear him commentate.

The Parcheesi
    Indians piss me off. I hope they get the death penalty.

Steve Waugh has promised to give the Kiwi batters a lot of bouncers off the hard WACA wicket. Good. I hope Vettori bats without a helmet so we can knock his glasses right off his little bitch face.

Reckless
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by Mo

I never dissed Tendulkar, I'm just saying that Indian circketing public are really crazy about him. And he probably is the best batsmen on the planet right now bar Inzamam

And don't you go around dissing Inzamam, h may hate running but he's a class batsman when he feel likes it.

Plus he's no Pat Symcox. Pat Symcox is the greatest player of all time. Damn I had sky so I could hear him commentate.
    Pat Symcox has a great accent

Inzamam is shit. Of course he has a bit of talent, but when he can't run and is a selfish cricketer, then what's the use of him playing for his country?

The 3rd test between new zealand and Australia just began, but because bloody perth is on the other side of Australia, i gotta wait another 3 hours for channel 9 to begin their broadcast......soo shit

www.bagygreen.com.au here i come !!!

The Parcheesi

The 3rd test between new zealand and Australia just began, but because bloody perth is on the other side of Australia, i gotta wait another 3 hours for channel 9 to begin their broadcast......soo shit

www.bagygreen.com.au here i come !!!

Um... no, the test hasn't started yet. Perth is 3 hours behind us, remember? It's not a broadcast gap, its a time gap.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Steve Waugh has promised to give the Kiwi batters a lot of bouncers off the hard WACA wicket. Good. I hope Vettori bats without a helmet so we can knock his glasses right off his little bitch face.

I cant wait to see New Zealand win the toss, elect to bat, and promtly gets bounced and knocked over for a small score BEFORE the miracle of Rain once again costs us the match.

The Parcheesi
    Welp, there's a good crowd, looks like a good, hard wicket and it's nice and sunny.

*crosses fingers*

The Parcheesi

Mark Richardson clean bowled by Gillespie.

NZ 1/12

The Parcheesi
    Matt Sinclair lbw McGrath for 2.

NZ 2/19

Is anyone here gunna buy the new Twelfth Man album?

Reckless
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Matt Sinclair lbw McGrath for 2.

NZ 2/19

Is anyone here gunna buy the new Twelfth Man album?

Didn't know a new one was out

But I will as soon as it hits the shelf

Well, fucking news and ACA has ceased my cricket watching, but McGrath is of to hospital with back spasm. It's the first real injury that he has suffered from in the last few years.

Gillespie bowled with plenty of pace through out the day. The pitch is nice and hard, and only a few surface cracks, which is unlike Perth, because usually there are gaping cracks that come into play early on

So hopefully it lasts the full 5 days, and plays a bit of spin late in the 4th and into final day!

Your my hero Davey, RIP
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NZ 3/236

Fleming:93*
    Astle :12*

Vincent:104
    Richardson:9
    Sinclair:2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated Scores at the close of day:

New Zealand 7 / 293 (90 overs)
    Top Scores: Fleming 105, Vincent 104 (On debut)
    Top Bowling: Gillespie 3 / 79

McGrath is reported to be at 90%, but seeing as the Kiwis pretty much blew a good 1st innings score (at one stage they were at 4/264), I cant see the kiwis making past 350, and hopefully the Aussies dont fall victim to the sudden collapse that New Zealand have suffered.

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well Look I'm back from my 3 days away from the computer.

Yes the twelfth man does have another album out called "The Final Dig" or sumthin like that. Out on the 5th

9 declared for 534. With the frist 2 days being taken away through slow batting by NZ I cannot see a result going in this test.
    The Aussies will take 2 days to get 700, and then we only have a day to bowl them out again, may happen but I can't see it.

I still think the indians should be banned from cricket for a year just to sort them out.

Also ROA, thats a really bad joke, perhaps you should try and think of a decent joke next time.

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK (Happy William?) with day 2 (yes Richie I know thats your favourite number) over the score is:

New Zealand 9d/534
    Australia 2/75

M Waugh 5
    J Langer 34

With Australia scoring at 5 an over we may have a result (a bit early to tell but who cares)

But Hayden and Ponting are already Out we should be alright, if we can settle into a rhythm tomorrow and score 400 in a day.
    Currently we're on target to have 525 by the close of play tomorrow.

Lets wait and see how the game plays out.

Reckless
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK (Happy William?) with day 2 (yes Richie I know thats your favourite number) over the score is:

New Zealand 9d/534
    Australia 2/75

M Waugh 5
    J Langer 34

With Australia scoring at 5 an over we may have a result (a bit early to tell but who cares)

But Hayden and Ponting are already Out we should be alright, if we can settle into a rhythm tomorrow and score 400 in a day.
    Currently we're on target to have 525 by the close of play tomorrow.

Lets wait and see how the game plays out.
    Hayden played a terrible shot and was sent back for a duck. Ponting was very aggressive as usual and was out for 30 odd.

Langer looks solid and i think it's time for M.E. Waugh to step up and consolidate his spot in the side. He needs a big century just to put negative press thoughts about his retirement out the window.

Astle and Parore batted well for the kiwis, didn't see it ( cause i was playing myself), but from all reports, they dispatched anything the aussies threw at them. Looking at the replay, they were in tremendous form, a few balls were almost unplayable from the bowlers, yet the kiwi batsman were just too good!

It's very possible to make 400 on that deck. Langer is looking set and they are going at 5 an over like you pointed out dave. i don't rate the kiwi attack, and hopefully we see aggressive batting.

Australia might only make 400 and declare and force a result

The Parcheesi

Hayden played a terrible shot and was sent back for a duck.
    Hayden got a duck?? He's fucked up for the last time. Drop him. Bring back Slater.

Reckless
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hayden got a duck?? He's fucked up for the last time. Drop him. Bring back Slater.
    Sacastic or not, you have bought up a good point that i was going to ask:

If Hayden or Langer go into a bad patch of form, i mean go a streak of tests failing........who would be bought up?

Blewett just made runs for SA
    Elliot hasn't made anything all year
    Slater - no idea what he's done
    Then there is haddin, Hussy, Lehmann

Any thoughts?

The Parcheesi

Sacastic or not, you have bought up a good point that i was going to ask:

If Hayden or Langer go into a bad patch of form, i mean go a streak of tests failing........who would be bought up?

Blewett just made runs for SA
    Elliot hasn't made anything all year
    Slater - no idea what he's done
    Then there is haddin, Hussy, Lehmann

Any thoughts?

You forgot Bevan.

Reckless
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You forgot Bevan.
    Thats right, i forgot the main part of australia's mission statement for this summer.....lose as many tests as possible. That is why they would include Bevan

he's a hack. Your NSW bias is seeping through there bennyboy

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You forgot Bevan.
    No Bevan is now considered an actor because he's be in more commercials than Tst matches, so now he's an actor.

The Parcheesi

he's a hack. Your NSW bias is seeping through there bennyboy
    Oh sorry, did I forget this:

I was being ironical.

Reckless
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No Bevan is now considered an actor because he's be in more commercials than Tst matches, so now he's an actor.
    A bad one at that

Shit add that Orange one

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh sorry, did I forget this:

I was being ironical.
    he's just a kid, he doesn't know what Irony is.

Remember the channel 9 / Perth thing, he's a bit slow our Rhys.

Reckless
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he's just a kid, he doesn't know what Irony is.

Remember the channel 9 / Perth thing, he's a bit slow our Rhys.
    When did i suddenly become yours david? If i smell like fish, and you want to get away from me, then why do you continually want me around

Admit it david, you love me and can't get enough of me....it's why you came back online isn't it, to talk to me

you love me

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When did i suddenly become yours david? If i smell like fish, and you want to get away from me, then why do you continually want me around
    Admit it david, you love me and can't get enough of me....it's why you came back online isn't it, to talk to me
    you love me
    You've always been my lacky, and the I only was away for such a small time because I had better things to do.

Also why hasn't anyone brought up Daimiya's recent attempt at removing the asian playing nations from the ICC and creating his own brand of cricket in an attempt to rule out test matches and further the one-day game subsequently creating millions of dollars for himself and his nations.

What do you think this whole India/SA thing is.

I'll write more later when I have more time, probably monday Sometime.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also why hasn't anyone brought up Daimiya's recent attempt at removing the asian playing nations from the ICC and creating his own brand of cricket in an attempt to rule out test matches and further the one-day game subsequently creating millions of dollars for himself and his nations.

It's time the ICC played hard ball with these money grabbing countries. It is common sense to play a stack of one dayers, thats where the money is today. It is this attitude shown by Daimiya to remove the asian nations on the basis of money that is tarnishing the great game of cricket.

This in effect has probably always been on the mind of Daimiya, and all he needed was an excuse to bring it to the attention of others. If these asian countries are divided from the ICC, it is going to affect everybody. With Pakistan, India, Sri Lanka, Bangledesh making up the asian countries (There is probably more smaller countries waiting for test status, such at UBE, Kenya, etc) this leaves just England, Australia, West Indies, Zimbabwe, South Africa, New Zealand under ICC status.

This issue cannot be pushed under the carpet like so many things before it. Is it time for the ICC to push for respect from these asian countries?

Underground
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hahahahaha what a catch!

I love it!

The Parcheesi

You've always been my lacky, and the I only was away for such a small time because I had better things to do.

The Indian cricket team have an ego problem. It's true, they are gods in their own country, and it's clearly gone to their heads. Muralitharan, Tendulkar, et al think they're all above the ICC? Well, I guess they just got a reality check. Whinging bastards.

PS: Oh man. I sympathise with Warney. I've been in that exact position before, caught on the boundary for 99. It's not a great feeling...

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Indian cricket team have an ego problem. It's true, they are gods in their own country, and it's clearly gone to their heads. Muralitharan, Tendulkar, et al think they're all above the ICC? Well, I guess they just got a reality check. Whinging bastards.
    Parcheesi, sorry to make you look like an arse, but its a board level thing not the team thing, you'd better read up on whats going on before you say something else stupid.

PS: Oh man. I sympathise with Warney. I've been in that exact position before, caught on the boundary for 99. It's not a great feeling...
    Too late, and Parcheesi just to correct you again.
    You were caugh in a different position so I hear, not 99 but 69, even though I hear 99 is more your style.

Paranoid Reculse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I forgot a score Update.

Warney went out for 99 and The Aussies passed the follow on.

On day 4 I'd expect the Aussies to rip through the NZ batting line up for 120 and the aussies can knock off 300 runs in 140 overs.

It will happen.

Reckless
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's time the ICC played hard ball with these money grabbing countries. It is common sense to play a stack of one dayers, thats where the money is today. It is this attitude shown by Daimiya to remove the asian nations on the basis of money that is tarnishing the great game of cricket.

This in effect has probably always been on the mind of Daimiya, and all he needed was an excuse to bring it to the attention of others. If these asian countries are divided from the ICC, it is going to affect everybody. With Pakistan, India, Sri Lanka, Bangledesh making up the asian countries (There is probably more smaller countries waiting for test status, such at UBE, Kenya, etc) this leaves just England, Australia, West Indies, Zimbabwe, South Africa, New Zealand under ICC status.

This issue cannot be pushed under the carpet like so many things before it. Is it time for the ICC to push for respect from these asian countries?
    Playing a stack of one dayers, may increase the amount of tickets sold, and an increase of tv viewers, but the players themselves do not like one dayers.

It has been said many times publicly, that the australian team is sick of the shortened version of the game. Teams like India, Sri lanka and Pakistan are used to playing the pajama cricket because their boards prefer that, but in Australia, and England for that matter........the players have told the ACB and the ECB that they need to decrease the amount of one day cricket played. It's hard on their bodies, and the itinery and constant travelling between games is hard on families and their physical health.

When did Murali get traded to India?

Warney did bat well though. 99 or not, it's 99 runs closer to the kiwi target. It's a shame on a personal basis, but a great innings for his team and country

Can't say i've been in his situation, i've made 30 half centuries and 29 of them have been not out

Vic Bushranger
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who here is shattered about Shane Warne missing 100..... I know I am a very shattered man....and I feel very sorry for him...

Reckless
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by Aussie Ando
    Who here is shattered about Shane Warne missing 100..... I know I am a very shattered man....and I feel very sorry for him...
    You suck ando

hack

The Parcheesi
    When did Murali get traded to India?
    Yes yes, very good. You got me on a technicality. I was referring to the whole subcontinent, including India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
    Originally posted by Aussie Outlaw:
    [color=aussie outlaw]Parcheesi, sorry to make you look like an arse, but its a board level thing not the team thing, you'd better read up on whats going on before you say something else stupid. [/color]
    Dave, with respect... what the fuck are you on about?

Reckless
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dave, with respect... what the fuck are you on about?
    Yeh i agree, didn't understand what he was banging on about.

Don't worry bout the technicality, we all make them from time to time

On other pressing matters: Victoria. What the fuck is going on? All out for 139 in the first dig and are 0/38 chasing Tassie's first innings total of over 500 odd!

Where do they go from here?

Need to delist players, inject new blood into the side?

ideas?