Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

Originally posted by JeromeHolyfield112
    You must not no the defintion of suck.

If Walker sucks he wouldnt be an all star.

Especially in the East...

Down for the gitdown spanish announce table's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    raptors knock off the wizards. nasty dunk by carter

Mighty Mouse get out!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Golden State is .500!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by them69
    Yes, the fan voting for the all-star team is really indicitive of performance.
    You must be talking of the heartless one, Penny Hardaway clone. Whereas, with Antoine Walker, he got selected to the All-Star game this year via the coaches selections.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Okay, I'm watching the Kings/Timberwolves on TV right now...one of the few times a non-Raptor game is on TV...and christ, Kevin Garnett is unbelievable. I love him even more now.

DJ BreastMilk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too bad twolves lost. KG is da fuckin man. He just needs more HELP from his teammates.. The Kings at home are really tough to beat too.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

Originally posted by EL-ASSO-WIPO
    Too bad twolves lost. KG is da fuckin man. He just needs more HELP from his teammates.. The Kings at home are really tough to beat too.
    First off, Hudson was a DOLT at the end of regulation. 3 seconds left, he and KG alone... he tries an alleyoop? POEHFPOSHWFPSDOFH

Then in OT, they give him a three and it quiets the crowd, all right!

Two minutes later they take it back. You don't wait that fucking long! That's bullshit! Argh. That was complete tampering.

Anyway, thank fuck KG isn't hurt too bad... or maybe he is, I haven't checked yet the Kings triple teamed him and the Kings have 5 shooters on the fucking floor but the Wolves can't have as much talent. Everyone triple teams KG and Webber, Divac, Bibby, Peja and Christie all gotta be singled. Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we had that fucking game won, DAMN YOU TROY HUDSON!!!!!!!!!!!

DJ BreastMilk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it me or has this season been full of alot of injuries?

DJ BreastMilk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another question: Is 82 games to long of a season?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This season has had tons of injuries on and off. People've been injured for 5 days or 5 months or the whole season. But that's a risk you take when you play.
    I think 82 games is just right. Not too much, not too short. Enough to determine who is top, and enough to give teams a chance to rebound back in the playoffs race.

Giving him the business. QuietStorm's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any ideas on what the unknown substance was at the Celtics game? They said it smelled like ammonia but no one seemed to have any idea on what it was. Kinda scary. People were also reportedly seen quickly exiting after it was first smelled. Hopefully it is as harmless as it seems since they finished up the rest of the game. And also I would hope that they get the specifics of all of this.

DJ BreastMilk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It probably was like cyanide or something harmless.

DJ BreastMilk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Alpha, what happend to your KG tonite against the Lake show? He was severely outplayed by Kobe. Alot of bad calls in that game though. And TROY hudson, Ok great shot ending the 3rd, but when you airball twice, Maybe you should stop shooting.

P.s SHAQ is unstoppable when he plays hard.

Hollywood/Bungalow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On O yes. Ben Wallace is twice the defender and a better athlete though.

Mighty Mouse get out!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shaq would pound Wallace, if Lakers played Pistons

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll agree with you there. Wallace is great, but there are about 2 centers I really feel can try to contain him and Ming needs a few more games against him to see if he can make it 2 instead of 1. And the other guy was suspended and may never be the same.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WooHoo! The Nugs 14 game losing streak just became a 1 game winning streak.

Intercontinental Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Woohoo Vince is back! dammit, I wish we were healthy all year round.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ben Wallace also isn't even a true center. Believe it or not, he's only 6'9. He was the shortest player to ever lead the NBA in rebounds and blocks in the same season (and I believe only the 3rd ever). Unless he gets injured, he's well on pace to become the first player to ever do it two years in a row.

Ben gives up 4 inches and almost 100 pounds to Shaq. And last time they played he kept him in check (you can't shut him down) without the help of ANY double teams. He even had a block or two. In the regular season Shaq is a lazy slug and it takes something to get him motivated. Ben Wallace makes him really work for every basket he gets, so as the game wheres on, Shaq becomes content with kicking the ball back out to Kobe and settling for the occasional slop put back.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

Hey Alpha, what happend to your KG tonite against the Lake show? He was severely outplayed by Kobe. Alot of bad calls in that game though. And TROY hudson, Ok great shot ending the 3rd, but when you airball twice, Maybe you should stop shooting.

If it was KG vs Kobe, KG'd win, but it was KG (etc) vs Kobe AND SHAQ (etc).

KG was outplayed by Shaq. Kobe can't be shut down when Shaq scores 40 points down low. It's impossible to stop them both.

That's why Kobe isn't MVP. He should be behind Shaq in the voting.

Mighty Mouse get out!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jamal Mashburn is my new pick for MVP.

Hollywood/Bungalow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Didn't you watch the other night? The Lakers still came out on top because of Kobe. Wallace was able to contain Shaq. You could tell Shaq was a little bit more careful against Wallace - he went up weak a few times. Wallace actually had two blocks on Shaq. There's no doubt that Shaq will always score more points for his team than Wallace, but Detroit doesn't look to Wallace for O. Bottom line is this, Shaq is a point scorer and Wallace kept him contained. Unfortunately, the Lakers have more than one point scorer, so they still won.

Hollywood/Bungalow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by Mike
    Ben Wallace also isn't even a true center. Believe it or not, he's only 6'9.

Which is why he wasn't drafted. All the more reason that he's an awesome athlete to do what he's done at that height.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now lets talk about Chauncy Billups, how big of clutch player is he. I can't count the number of times he's made huge shots in the last minute of games this year. I think it's safe to say he's passed Rip Hamilton as the Pistons offensive star.

6 seconds left in the game, Pistons are down by 1. Everybody is expecting Chauncy to get the ball and drive for the 2. What does he do? He gets the ball off the inbound and WAITS about 2 feet behind the 3-point line until the clock is down to about 2 seconds. He then just shoots a long 3 right in Chris Mills face, never looks to drive, just shoots. Splash. Pistons win. How much guts does that take.
    Last edited by Mike; March 10th, 2003 at 12:53 AM.

Hollywood/Bungalow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know man, that was one of the most exciting moments I've watched this season. Damn, I almost was gonna buy tickets to that game too.

How about Wallace's block on Arenas' fingeroll late in the game? It was so funny how Arenas looked for the foul after that. Like they're gonna call a foul on the defensive player of the year on a clean swat. After Arenas threw that fit and got the tech, the ref called one on Chauncy for reaching. When they replayed it, it was clearly not a reach. It was justice when Billups hit that game winning three. Golden State is a lot tougher than their record though, that's for damn sure.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

Billups is such a bitch. He only left the Wolves because he thought Brandon would come back, and he wanted to be a starter... How could you think Brandon would ever come back!?!?!? Geeze!!!

Anyway, yo yo yo, M V P! After being beaten by Shaq (not Kobe), KG forces himself to a triple double and 5 blocks vs the red-hot Suns!!!! Aw yeah

M V P M V P.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, Arenas just mishandled that ball. Chauncy was on the receiving end of some terrible calls all night, total justice at the end. You can't fault Arenas too much though considering he was the only reason they were in the game in the first place.

You also can't forget about Jon Barry, who is really the player that sparked the late game rally. It's awesome to see him playing well again after getting benched on the road trip. He sparked the comeback with that big steal and then the fast break 3-pointer. He also had a monster block that turned into points, another steal, and an incredible 3-point play. The guy is my hero, a 33 year old balding white man getting it done at the shooting guard position.

Hollywood/Bungalow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Barry was big against Houston last week too. That guy's shot is deadly from...just about anywhere on the court. I swear he probably shoots 50% from half court.

Arenas is a good player, that was a good matchup with him and Billups. Such a winer though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Knicks

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

ESPN put Kobe and Duncan above KG for MVP... what the hell? Read this shit: http://espn.go.com/page2/s/neel/030310.html

The plus/minus alone, and the fact that he destroyed the Mavs in Dallas...

But how about Rasho Nesterovic with 9 blocks? worthy? I think so.

Mighty Mouse get out!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still think Mashburn should be M.V.P

With Baron Davis gone, Mashburn did awesome leading the Hornets, and made alot of clutch shots.

I'm a Portland fan, but got a soft spot for The Hornets.

DJ BreastMilk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Bean is going to kill himself if KG doesnt get MVP.

On a side note, I might kill myself if the wizards dont make the playoffs. How can a team play with no heart?

Stanley Spadowski's Clubhouse them69's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

It's kind of disheartening to see Jordan working as hard as he possibly can at 40, and his team mates just not coming through. Without Jordan, they would be fighting with the Cavs for worst record in the NBA.

Mighty Mouse get out!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree, Jordan is working his ass off.

But part of their problem is not giving Stackhouse the ball enough, Jordan is old, he shouldnt be working hard as he is, Stackhouse should be the one working hard, not Jordan. Stackhouse even came out in the open and said he aint getting the ball enough.

Last year, he lead Detroit to a good run. He's a good player with good leadership skills.

Give Stackhouse the ball more!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

I think Bean is going to kill himself if KG doesnt get MVP.

On a side note, I might kill myself if the wizards dont make the playoffs. How can a team play with no heart?

Actually, this is as pissed as I will get. Why? Because I know that the media REALLY wants to give Kobe MVP. They don't look at the stats that matter. They don't look at the fact that KG is more efficient, has over twice the +/- point difference as Kobe, doesn't have Shaq, has a better record... none of this matters, because Kobe scores more points.

It makes me sigh. Someone isn't doing their job. The basketball experts aren't really experts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kobe shouldn't get it for carrying the team on his shoulders and LOSING. KG pretty much did it all by himself this season, with Sczerbiack not makin much of an impact, and brandon still not doing anything. Hudson did real good tho and gave all he had. KG tho deserves it because of his lack of supporting cast and still winning. for KG!

Mighty Mouse get out!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AlphaBean, I dont want Kevin Garnett to win MVP, because I dont wanna see those media fucks jumping on his banwagon, acting like they always liked Kevin Garnett.

Kevin Garnett, needs the be the player he is right now, and let the media ride the dicks of other players like Kobe, because it just makes Garnett better.

I know Kevin Garnett wouldnt want the medias respect.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

You know what? Whether or not it makes him a better or worse player, he deserves it.

Saying he doesn't deserve to win anything because he works harder because of it is like justifying a ringmaster who abuses his animals in order to perform tricks.

Yes, they perform amazing tricks... but in the end, they're getting abused and why? To jump through hoops. I think KG is an amazing player and an amazing guy. I don't like seeing him playing angry. I like the ends... but I don't think they justify the means.

Jay and Silent Bob Rocks!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The last few months lakers have been red hot beating all the top teams in the nba, then they go loose to the CHICAGO BULLS Being a bulls fan this is the greatest day of the season for me , Go bulls..... even though they suck

DJ BreastMilk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha, ya the Lakers losing to the bulls is comedy. The bulls have beaten the Lakers 3 out of the last 4 times they have played. Unfortunately, the Bulls have lost to everyone else including some wnba teams.

Down for the gitdown spanish announce table's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the bulls beat the lakers
    the nuggets beat the raptors

what the hell is going on?! you know something's wrong when youre playing chris jefferies in the first quarter and mamadou n'diaye is spotted for the first time in over 50 games.

Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    that was a solid game by the Raps. I saw signs of life. No wait that was just the mold growing on our dead bodies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jamaal Crawford! WOO!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by darocksez
    that was a solid game by the Raps. I saw signs of life. No wait that was just the mold growing on our dead bodies.
    Its best we keep losing anyway. We need to grab one of the top 3 picks overall. 1)Lebron, 2)Darko, 3)Carmelo Anthony. All awesome players who can lift this franchise up. I know next year, we will go far, just have to stay healthy

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    healthy. Our whole team is like grant hill.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by spanish announce table
    the nuggets beat the raptors

what the hell is going on?! you know something's wrong when youre playing chris jefferies in the first quarter and mamadou n'diaye is spotted for the first time in over 50 games.
    They should have been playing Jefferies a long time ago. He was playing well before he got injured. They didnt play Maceo Baston, which they should have. Wilkens is a good coach and I respect him, but this team needs a coaching change.

Hollywood/Bungalow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by spanish announce table
    Thus making the Lakers at Detroit tonight all the more of a game.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

Originally posted by TIMMY!!!!!
    Thus making the Lakers at Detroit tonight all the more of a game.

At least the Lakers lost again...

Garnett had his worst game ever at the worst possible time. Bleh.

At least he got another double double

And check out Memphis turning it up! Beating the living shit out of the Bulls...

*sigh*

Wolves... they gotta come home

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Isn't it amazing, when Garnett almost gets a triple double (17-13-7) and it's considered a "bad game"? He's still the man, Bean and he WILL win the MVP. Screw Kobe, screw T-Mac, screw Duncan and whoever else is in the running.

Giving him the business. QuietStorm's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You didn't have to say screw T-Mac .

And what about Ben Wallace being mentioned? Shouldn't defense count for something?

Mighty Mouse get out!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why isnt Jamal Mashburn being mention beside by me?

Baron Davis made his return last night! And scored 20 points!

Hornets Vs. Trail Blazers in the finals! I would be happy as hell. With my trailblazers winning in game 7, and Scottie Pippen winning playoff MVP

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by UMDeepTerp
    You didn't have to say screw T-Mac .

And what about Ben Wallace being mentioned? Shouldn't defense count for something?
    Sports Illustrated named him the half-season MVP. I doubt he could win it for real without at least 15-20 points a game though.

Ben had a huge block on Shaq tonight, he played an awesome game.

And I know Alphabean will hate to hear this, but if Chauncy Billups keeps playing like he is right now he will be an All-Star next year. He's taken the offense as his own in the last 5 games (averaging around 30 points) and hasn't met a point guard yet that can stop him.

Tonight against the Lakers he had 33 points, 6 assists, and 0 turnovers. What's even more impressive than that? After half time they made a switch and he came out guarding Kobe. He held MVP wannabe Kobe Bryant to 4 points in the 2nd half.

Hollywood/Bungalow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, that's pretty much how it went down tonight

DJ BreastMilk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why isnt Jamal Mashburn being mention beside by me?

Baron Davis made his return last night! And scored 20 points!

Hornets Vs. Trail Blazers in the finals! I would be happy as hell. With my trailblazers winning in game 7, and Scottie Pippen winning playoff MVP
    The trailblazers will be eliminated in the 1st round.

The Hornets are on a hot streak right now, but come on, their not going to the finals.

The finals Will be the Kings Vs Nets

Kings in 6. Nuff said.

P.S. LMAO at Scottie Pippen being MVP of the finals

Mighty Mouse get out!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    El-Ass-Wipo that isnt my prediction, thats what I hope.

The finals will be New Jersey Vs. Dallas.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No way in hell New Jersey makes the finals, if they do the East is a lot weaker than we thought. Philadelphia and Detroit are better teams for sure, and Indiana and New Orleans could definately give them trouble. If I had to make a prediction, I say they'll loose in the second round to the Sixers. And that's coming from a 3 seed because Philadelphia will win the Atlantic division.

DJ BreastMilk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prediction Time: Do the wizards Make the playoffs??

Hollywood/Bungalow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Detroit is definitely the top team in the East. I seriously see LA getting to the finals though. Call me crazy. Some of the top West teams, even though they have stronger records than LA, they just don't have the same experience. The best records don't always win championships.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, if lakers keep blowing games like they have recently they might not even make the playoffs, I think the 9th in the conference is only 2 or 3 games behind the lakers.

Hollywood/Bungalow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know they'll turn it around.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maybe, maybe not, lakers have been totally unpredictable this season.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jersey just bitched Boston. Jersey still has it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With only 6 people scoring, Jersey won. That's awesome and sad. 6 people?! Sheesh. At least they all made double digits.

Hollywood/Bungalow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by IbiggmikeI
    Jersey just bitched Boston.
    What's that saying?

Mighty Mouse get out!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's saying they can beat a great team.

Hollywood/Bungalow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By beating a mediocre team in the East?

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boston will loose in the first round, they suck. Detroit beat them by 56 last time they played.

Looking at their schedule- Washington is going to have to do something really special to make the playoffs, Jordan can't do it himself, and Stackhouse has a history of dissapearing when his team needs him most.

They have 18 games left and they play:

Detroit twice
    Phoenix
    Golden State
    Portland
    Lakers
    Kings
    Boston twice
    Philadelphia

That's 9 of 18 against good playoff teams, an away game against a very much improved Golden State, and 12 of the games on the road (including 6 straight in the west). I don't like their chances one bit.

Stanley Spadowski's Clubhouse them69's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

If anyone can bring his team to do it, Jordan can.

Jersey is looking good again, yeah. They showed they were the real deal last year and the first half of this year. They were just in a slump, same as other teams are in slumps. My boy Lucious Harris was throwing everything but his shoes through the basket last night. When he is on a scoring streak, the Nets don't lose. He gives them so much more energy when he's on.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

Originally posted by Rajah
    Isn't it amazing, when Garnett almost gets a triple double (17-13-7) and it's considered a "bad game"? He's still the man, Bean and he WILL win the MVP. Screw Kobe, screw T-Mac, screw Duncan and whoever else is in the running.
    Well, he was what, 6 of 19 from the field or something? Not very good, especially when you're the only guy who can score on your team...

I noticed that when KG can score, everyone else can, but when they triple team KG and he is shut down, nobody else is able to step up.

PS: Yeah I know Chauncy will make the AS game. He's in the East, and on the best team in the East. It's a probability.

And to think, he was the Wolves' backup.

And to think, Bobby Jackson used to be our backup. And now we can't find a PG
    Last edited by AlphaBean; March 14th, 2003 at 7:46 PM.

Hollywood/Bungalow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They have 18 games left and they play:

Detroit twice
    Phoenix
    Golden State
    Portland
    Lakers
    Kings
    Boston twice
    Philadelphia

That's 9 of 18 against good playoff teams, an away game against a very much improved Golden State, and 12 of the games on the road (including 6 straight in the west). I don't like their chances one bit.
    I'd be surprised if they took half of those games.

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Has anyone told the Raptors that the games begun?

Hell has anyone told them when any of the last three games began?

It's pathetic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is.

Even though I just want them to lose now to get a high draft pick, its still unacceptable being blown out for the past three games. They need to at least compete and play defence.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

pfhpoHPODHPOSGHPOSDHGPOSHGPOSHGPSODHGPSODHPOSDHPOS HGPOSHPGOHSP"ODGHHHHPSDOHGPOHPEORHPEROGPCMSLCSC:JVPOFDJGPOHPTOW HETPOWHEODGHHHHPSDOHGPOHPEORHPEROGPCMSLCSC:JVPOFDJ GPOHPTOWHETPOWHEODGHHHHPSDOHGPOHPEORHPEROGPCMSLCSC :JVPOFDJGPOHPTOWHETPOWHEODGHHHHPSDOHGPOHPEORHPEROG PCMSLCSC:JVPOFDJGPOHPTOWHETPOWHEODGHHHHPSDOHGPOHPE ORHPEROGPCMSLCSC:JVPOFDJGPOHPTOWHETPOWHEODGHHHHPSD OHGPOHPEORHPEROGPCMSLCSC:JVPOFDJGPOHPTOWHETPOWHE Someone fucking kill Wally Sczcerbiak. We played better when he was benched with an "injured toe," and now whenever he plays, people score 30957802975095709209275 points against him. He's useless. Aaaaaarrrrgghhhhh. but I'm not it's my birthday. That means I'm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sczerbiak is good when he's 100%.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2003 NBA Mock Draft

By InsideHoops.com

Updated March 5, 2003

1) Cleveland - LeBron James
    2) Denver - Darko Milicic
    3) Memphis (may go to Detroit)- Carmelo Anthony
    4) Toronto - Chris Bosh
    5) Miami - T.J. Ford
    6) LA Clippers - Sofoklis Schortsianides
    7) Chicago - Dwyane Wade
    8) Atlanta (may go to Milwaukee)- Zarko Cabarkapa
    9) Seattle - Emeka Okafor
    10) New York - Chris Kaman
    11) Golden State - Anderson Varejão
    12) Orlando - Jarvis Hayes
    13) Washington - Reece Gaines
    14) New Orleans - Mike Sweetney http://InsideHoops.com
    15) LA Lakers - David West
    16) Houston (may go to Memphis) - Darius Rice
    17) Milwaukee - Brian Cook
    18) Philadelphia (may go to Boston) - Kendrick Perkins
    19) Phoenix - Boris Diaw
    20) Boston - Luke Ridnour
    21) Utah - Kirk Hindrich
    22) Minnesota - Carlos Delfino
    23) Portland - Mickaël Pietrus
    24) New Jersey - Ben Gordon
    25) Sacramento (may go to Memphis) - Mario Austin
    26) Indiana (may go to Atlanta) - Nick Collison
    27) Detroit (may go to Sacramento) - Rickey Paulding
    28) San Antonio - Josh Howard
    29) Dallas - Marquis Moore

The draft looks promising. 2 Big time Franchise players going 1 & 2, Bosh and Anthony are also amazing players. Go Raptors

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

Sczerbiak is good when he's 100%.
    Which is never. Like, since he's come back... he hasn't found his groove. If he did, yeah, he'd rule.

Did anyone else notice how many teams scored +120 today?

Five.

Four more got over 110.

Crazy.

Cavs and Grizzlies?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Knicks win again Those playoff hopes come closer then get squashed everytime theres a stupid loss

Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha Ricky Davis is a stupid bastard.

Mighty Mouse get out!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was a sick block Wally did last week tho.

One of the best blocks I ever seen.

You stay classy Planet Earth Jason_HBK's Avatar
    HA! That's so funny I forgot to laugh... excluding that first Ha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was a sick block Wally did last week tho.

One of the best blocks I ever seen.
    I agree. That could have been a very bad landing.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jordan drives on Washington's final possesion to try to take the lead..... Ben Wallace blocks the shit out of him. Pistons win in OT.

20 rebounds and 7 blocks on the night for Big Ben. The guy is amazing.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

Originally posted by Matthew
    Haha Ricky Davis is a stupid bastard.
    Not stupid.

He told the Cavs not to sign him or else. They signed him.

Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He still got fined for it.

Mighty Mouse get out!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, he got fined, I am sure there is alot more from where that came from.

Ben Wallace is a monster! 20 rebounds and 7 blocks? He's a beast!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well thats his nickname... How about Allan Houston lately Finally producing something. Spurs were beat, WITH Duncan Great comeback...Go Knicks!

Hollywood/Bungalow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jordan drives on Washington's final possesion to try to take the lead..... Ben Wallace blocks the shit out of him. Pistons win in OT.

20 rebounds and 7 blocks on the night for Big Ben. The guy is amazing.

I never thought watching great defense could be so exciting before Wallace. Detroit is the best defensive team in the league.

Your my hero Davey, RIP
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone know what happened to Bobby Hurley last i heard he got traded to toronto or sumthin, that was bout 4 years ago

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

Originally posted by TIMMY!!!!!

I never thought watching great defense could be so exciting before Wallace. Detroit is the best defensive team in the league.
    Better than Miami?

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They allow less points per game.

Tonight against the Sixers?
    Ben Wallace has 22 rebounds and 9 blocks, and he didn't even play in the 4th quarter.

Chauncy Billups scores 29 in 30 minutes. 9-13 from the field, 6-8 from 3 point land.

Remember when Chauncy held Kobe to 4 points in the second half when he guarded him last week? Well Chauncy and Rip held Iverson to 5 points on the NIGHT.

The NBA of course can't have one of it's star players stinking it up on national TV so TNN just turns the game off with 3 minutes left in the 3rd. I'm so pissed at those fucking bastards. I guess Barkley didn't want to watch the Pistons play anymore. Honest to God, they just stopped airing the game and had another half time show instead. Then they showed a little of the Dallas-San Antonio game and didn't come back to the Pistons until they're was like 2 minutes left in the game. EVEN IN THE LOCAL MARKETS! TNN is terrible.

Hollywood/Bungalow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by AlphaBean
    Better than Miami?

The average number of points scored against Detroit is something like 86, which leads the league.

Hollywood/Bungalow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More and more it's looking like Detroit is the team to beat in the East. The sixers came in with some momentum and got shut down with authority. I wish Detroit hadn't given up that game against Boston a couple nights ago.

Mighty Mouse get out!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Detroit got shutdown by New York last night.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Knicks killed them in the 3rd and fought hard in the 4th.

GO KNICKS!

This has been bothering me much so tho, Knicks can beat San Antonio, put up a tough fight against LA and Dallas, beat Detroit, but lose to Chicago, Cleveland, and Memphis.

Mighty Mouse get out!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's called not taking their opposition seriously.

They will take the top teams seriously, but not the lower teams.

DJ BreastMilk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Knicks killed them in the 3rd and fought hard in the 4th.

GO KNICKS!

This has been bothering me much so tho, Knicks can beat San Antonio, put up a tough fight against LA and Dallas, beat Detroit, but lose to Chicago, Cleveland, and Memphis.

The wizards are the same. They can beat Indiana, boston and detroit, but they lose to the heat and memphis. They can play with the mavs and anybody, yet they can lose to anyone also. I hate the fuckin wizards. Inconsistent motherfuckers.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's weird how the NBA works. Only two teams in the east have beaten the Pistons more than 1 time this year. Those teams? New York and Milwauke.

I didn't see much of the game last night, what I did see was a very sloppy game by both teams. 34 turnovers between the two. Once a game turns into a circus like that anything can happen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now the knicks lose by 2 points to the bulls. WTF IS GOING ON?!?!!

Mighty Mouse get out!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jerry Sloan is coach of the year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No...its Don Chaney.

Mighty Mouse get out!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please, his team isnt even in the playoffs. Your way to biased for New York.

IMO, without Jerry Sloan, Utah wouldn't be in the playoffs.