User Tag List

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA Football

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can talk to anybody about College football. And even though the rule only applies to the Asylum, I try to keep it in all the forums. What happens in a forum, stays in a forum. I don't drag baggage from forum to forum.

Do you like anybody Dumpy

Easy E's Bitch
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's cool, and it seems to me that Dumpy is a Nebraska fan?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by Dumpy
    -Colorado lost!! WHOOOOO!!!! I hate Colorado! But don't worry Colorado fans, everybody will forget about this loss by the end of the season and you'll go to the Fiesta Bowl with 4 losses.
    Some of us Colorado fans are happy. I was rooting for CSU. While its a big blow to CU, maybe it is for the best. It might focus them. But chances are that CU won't get back to the spot they were in last year for a few years. O well. CU's season may have just turned into conditioning for one game. CU/ NU. We are waiting...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, looks like the game of the week next week will be Miami vs. Florida. The true opening test for both teams this year. I think the biggest question on everybodys mind will be: Ron Zook.

Can't wait to see this battle between Dorsey and Grossman. Although I think Miami may try to establish a good run game instead. But it is going to be great to see Ryan Moore play. He was one of the top #50 high school prospects in the nation, and I have watched him play the last 4 years. He graduated from my high school. GO DP!!!

Easy E's Bitch
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about those Wildcats of Kentucky! Man they played the best I've ever seen them play in a long time! If they keep that up, they may be hard to handle. Oh and LSU, picked to go #1 in the west again this year, WTF? LSU may play better later on in the season, but the team I saw play today, looked like total shit. If they are the best in the west, I would hate to see Auburn tomorrow. Speaking of tomorrow! War Eagle baby! I hope my boys can pull it off!

Wise Beyond His Years
    Crammed into a 10 story pile of cement...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by The_shad
    CU/ NU. We are waiting...
    So are we...

Easy E's Bitch
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dammit Auburn lost! They had every opportunity to win that game, and should have. Stupid ass Daniel Cobb, is not a quarterback, and the coaching needs to get better. 4 down and 1 and Tommy decides to go for it instead of the positive points, what the hell? Auburn wasn't too shabby and Carnell Williams is good, so is Ronnie Brown, but they need to work on the offense. The defensive line is okay, but they need to work on the secondary. Oh well, they played hard and I'm proud of them. I just hope they win the rest of their games. WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by stonecoldfvr
    Dammit Auburn lost! They had every opportunity to win that game, and should have. Stupid ass Daniel Cobb, is not a quarterback, and the coaching needs to get better. 4 down and 1 and Tommy decides to go for it instead of the positive points, what the hell? Auburn wasn't too shabby and Carnell Williams is good, so is Ronnie Brown, but they need to work on the offense. The defensive line is okay, but they need to work on the secondary. Oh well, they played hard and I'm proud of them. I just hope they win the rest of their games. WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!
    Aw, that sucks. It really hurts when 1 play/ player screws you out of a win. I get that feeling everytime the Denver Broncos lose. But look on the bright side, you have the same record as CU.

And Dumpy, I was talking about the University of Nevada. Who the hell are you talking about?

Easy E's Bitch
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True, Daniel Cobb was half of the problem in that game. I just want my boys to win, win, win, win! Oh well, there's always next week. Western Carolina. They better win that, or I will scream my lungs out!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *considers buying earplugs, just in case*

*realizes if CU loses next week, Shad'll scream*

*goes to get super duty ear plugs*

Next week could get pretty loud. By the way, anyone know what the "big" matchups are supposed to be next week? I need to know what the Top 25 is doing.

Easy E's Bitch
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    okay here we go:
    Miami-Florida
    Oklahoma-Alabama
    Florida State-Idle
    Texas-Idle
    Tennesse-Middle Tennessee State
    Colorado-San Diego State, but you knew that I'm sure
    Georgia-Idle
    Nebraska-Utah State
    Washington State-Idaho
    Michigan-Western Michigan
    Ohio State-Kent State
    Oregon-Fresno State
    Virginia Tech-Marshall-Sept 12
    USC-Idle
    Michigan State-Rice
    South Carolina-Virginia
    Texas A&M-Pittsburgh
    Penn St-Idle
    Wisconsin-don't know if they won or loss, can't remember but if they did it's-West Virginia

whew that was long, but as you can see the best games look to be Miami and Florida and Bama and Oklahoma and maybe Marshall and Virgina Tech! That's about it for next week.

Oh and by the way the losses this week in the top 25 were,
    Washington, Colorado, LSU, Louisville, and Maryland, so I have no Idea who will move into the top 25 this week. Wait a minute, I think I saw Notre Dame was on the list. Oh what a big suprise. Will have to check polls tomorrow!
    Last edited by stonecoldfvr; September 3rd, 2002 at 2:46 AM.

Wise Beyond His Years
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oklahoma/Alabama will be a great game. Two of college football's greatest lock horns...

Oh, wait...

Alabama sucks.

Never mind.

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Well Ole Miss won but then again they played a no name school. So there should have been no problems anyway. Maybe Alabama should watch the tape of our game.

Anyway Eli kept his streak of games with a TD pass alive but overall did not really have a good game. Our running game stepped up along with defense to win that game. Which shows that we are not a one player team like some people are thinking we are.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Miami-Florida Game of the week, no doubt. Question is, which team is more ready? We have an unknown Maimi Defense, and an unknown Florida Gators coach.......

Oklahoma-Alabama - Should be a breeze for OK. Alabama just doesn't have anything left.

Florida State-Idle - They redemed themselves against Virgina, but the 4th quarter still wasn't great for them. This could come back to haunt them

Texas-Idle Not much to say so far, but they look like they could contend this year

Tennesse-Middle Tennessee State Breeze for Tennessee.

Colorado-San Diego State - CU should slaughter SD. And they want blood after last weeks disgrace.

Georgia-Idle - Great game with Clemson. They could make a run in the conference.

Nebraska-Utah State - NU should post a BIG score here

Washington State-Idaho - Please. Washington's third string could win this one.

Michigan-Western Michigan - Easy game for Michigan. Nothing hard here

Ohio State-Kent State - After a great game last week, Ohio State is feeling good. No problem here.

Oregon-Fresno State - Oregon shouldn't worry, but they should watch their back. Fresno has a tendacy to scare some good teams.

Virginia Tech-Marshall-Sept 12 - Second best game of the season. If Marshall's QB is going to make a Heisman run, this is the best place to shine. But he isn't going to have a chance if they can't put up a great fight against a better team. But watch for the possible upset here.

USC-Idle -Good rest for them. If memory serves, they have a tough few weeks coming up.

Michigan State-Rice - No troubles here for MSU

South Carolina-Virginia - Virginia look much better in the 4th quarter at FSU, but I don't think they have the drive to go over South Carolina.

Texas A&M-Pittsburgh - Pitt is always promising a big year, could this finally be the one? Not likely, but stranger things have happened.

Penn St-Idle - Tough match with UCF. The break could help them. Papa Joe should win enough this year to keep Bowden from taking the lead.

Wisconsin-West Virginia - Wisconsin should run over them.

Just my take on this week.

David Cox 1987-2007
    optimistic about his future at Rajah Palace
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Miami: 29
    Florida: 31

Book it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HELL YES!!!!!!!!! My Cane's did it. YES!!!!

ksbh316
    I'm a guy and I'm not using this username anymore. My new username is ksbh316.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup, it's in the books. Miami 41, Florida 16. No doubt in my mind now about this season ~ Miami is gonna repeat as National Champions...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only thing that still worries me is playing Tennessee at TN. That could be scary.

David Cox 1987-2007
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by JoJo the rabid monkey
    Miami: 29
    Florida: 31

Book it.

Disclaimer: Jojo's picks are not to be used as guidelines for gambling, regardless of whether or not it's legal, say, at a racetrack in Las Cruces, New Mexico.

500 iron men. Gone.

DAMN YOU REX GROSSMAN

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    South Caroline is about to let me down

Easy E's Bitch
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah Florida loss, sorry StephMcMahonUSA! I still love you and I do agree, Miami will repeat this year! Oklahoma snuck by Alabama, damn Bama, why don't they just go away! AUBURN WON! So I am happy this week, but we were playing a nobody! UAB beat Troy State by 1 point! What? I knew Miami was going to beat Florida, but I didn't think it would be a blowout! Oh well, my Tigers have 2 games back to back, next week, Vandy and Mississippi State! I pray we win! and dammit, Tennessee can burn in hell. The only time I want to see them win, is when they play Bama!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Go Boston U. football!

Oh wait...we don't have a football team...

Go Boston U. soccer!

The Myth (Loving the BC tailgate and post-party...and it's effects.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I'm quite content. CU had relatively little trouble with San Diego State today. Though, I was near heart attack before the 1st half was over. Too close. Too bad CSU had to lose, but it was a good game too.

Originally posted by The Myth

The Myth (Loving the BC tailgate and post-party...and it's effects.)
    That looks familiar.

That's my parenthesis ending comment thingamabob!!!

The_shad ( )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Miami-Florida Game of the week, no doubt. Question is, which team is more ready? We have an unknown Maimi Defense, and an unknown Florida Gators coach.......
    Wow. Nobody expected a blow-out like this. Grossman just never looked comfertable. It was the first full game of his career that he didn't throw a touchdown pass. I actuallly put this game on Zook's shoulders. I think he didn't press the deep pass enough. But YAY!!! Miami!!!!

Oklahoma-Alabama - Should be a breeze for OK. Alabama just doesn't have anything left.
    All right, OK dodged a bullet here. Alabama came to play. This game could come back and haunt OK in the polls.

Florida State-Idle - They redemed themselves against Virgina, but the 4th quarter still wasn't great for them. This could come back to haunt them
    Might gain some more votes this week with Oklahoma's bad game with Alabama. Although I would argue that they shouldn't be this high in the first place.

Texas-Idle Not much to say so far, but they look like they could contend this year
    You know Texas was excited watching that OK game.

Tennesse-Middle Tennessee State Breeze for Tennessee.
    I disappointed with Tennessee here. 26-3 is not that impressive for Tennessee playing MTS, but the spread was good enough to satisfy the BCS, so I guess not much to say.

Colorado-San Diego State - CU should slaughter SD. And they want blood after last weeks disgrace.
    Not too much of a blowout, but CU looked good though. Tack a win up, and move on.

Georgia-Idle - Great game with Clemson. They could make a run in the conference.
    Very happy watching Florida fall apart. Also they were VERY happy to see South Carolina choke. Georiga suddenly looks like they can contend for the Conference championship.

Nebraska-Utah State - NU should post a BIG score here
    Okay, Nebraska made some statements here. Great game for them, and they should benifit really well off of Florida losing, and OK looking bad. Don't worry NU fans, they are back into the race.

Washington State-Idaho - Please. Washington's third string could win this one.
    Did Idaho just not bother to show up? Easy win as expected.

Michigan-Western Michigan - Easy game for Michigan. Nothing hard here
    Michigan got the job done, they should benifit well from this.

Ohio State-Kent State - After a great game last week, Ohio State is feeling good. No problem here.
    Breeze for Ohio State. Looks like OSU might actually be rebuilding to powerhouse standards. I like that idea. OSU has some good tradition. Michigan better watch out for them.

Oregon-Fresno State - Oregon shouldn't worry, but they should watch their back. Fresno has a tendacy to scare some good teams.
    As I said, Fresno has that ability to scare some good teams. Good work by Oregon getting back in this game, but they will take a hit in the polls from it.

Virginia Tech-Marshall-Sept 12 - Second best game of the season. If Marshall's QB is going to make a Heisman run, this is the best place to shine. But he isn't going to have a chance if they can't put up a great fight against a better team. But watch for the possible upset here.
    Still waiting for this game. Should be a GREAT game. Leftwich NEEDS to look good this game for that Heisman run.

USC-Idle -Good rest for them. If memory serves, they have a tough few weeks coming up.
    Their season really starts in October with games against Washington State, Washington, and Oregon in 3 of 4 weeks. And Notre Dame at the end of the season. Sorry USC fans, they don't have a prayer.

Michigan State-Rice - No troubles here for MSU
    I would like to have seen a better game from Michigan State, but it will do.

South Carolina-Virginia - Virginia look much better in the 4th quarter at FSU, but I don't think they have the drive to go over South Carolina.
    Never underestimate the power of revenge. Virginia looked great this game, and points to them for the upset. Good game.

Texas A&M-Pittsburgh - Pitt is always promising a big year, could this finally be the one? Not likely, but stranger things have happened.
    Pitt tried, but looks like it is going to be another so-so year for them

Penn St-Idle - Tough match with UCF. The break could help them. Papa Joe should win enough this year to keep Bowden from taking the lead.
    South Carolina's loss will raise them up a tad. But they have Nebraska next. Looks like PSU will suffer their first loss here.

Wisconsin-West Virginia - Wisconsin should run over them.
    First quarter was close, then WV went home. WV cut their own throats with the penelties.

Well, that is my weekly recap. I'm going to try to do the preview and recap each week, so I hope y'all enjoy it. I would appreciate some feedback on this idea

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by DAKPluto
    Never underestimate the power of revenge. Virginia looked great this game, and points to them for the upset. Good game.
    Woooooooo

That game was so great my head still hurts from da partays . . .

7 freakin' turnovers and possibly the greatest catch I've ever seen on any level ever by McMullen.

Holy Bejesus.

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    What a blowout by Miami. Who would have thought that?

Damn Alabama actually looked good out there for a while this week. They got to stop that.

Ole Miss won again and Eli had a good game after a slow start. Running game was alive and kicking again this week. Ole Miss is looking good. We have Texas Tech this week I believe.

hed
    Stinkin' Tyler Watts and his butter fingers

We were so close, a long field goal could've tied it up, sigh.....

so close....

Easy E's Bitch
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yah! Tyler Watts dropped the ball! I was praying that Alabama would screw up. What a dumbass!!!!! In my opinion, he's not that good of a qb. He's average. Hell at least y'all have a decent qb. Jason Campbell is ours. Daniel Cobb sucks! Oh well, Alabama has North Texas and Auburn has Vandy and Miss. State both this week. I pray we win both!

hed
    Yeah, Tyler ain't all that great. He is alot better when Zow was playing though...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This week's Top 25 games:

#1 Miami at Temple - Umm, nobody really thinks that Temple has a chance, do they?

#2 Texas at North Carolina - Shouldn't be much of a problem for Texas. You can sleep through this one.

#3 Oklahoma vs. UTEP - How high is OK goibng to run up the score here? They have to reprove themselves after that disgrace with Alabama. They will make that statement here.

#4 Tennessee - IDLE

#5 Florida State at Maryland - Maryland has been waiting for this one since last year. Maryland wants to show that Notre Dame wasn't a sign of things to come. And this time they get FSU at home. But the battle will be tough. But the chance of upset is there, however unlikely.

#6 Michigan at #21 Notre Dame - GAME OF THE WEEK. Notre Dame is better than #21st. And here, they can prove it. Michigan is the favorite, but the home field is going to count for a lot. The action in this game is going to be feirce and tough. This game is NOT to miss. I won't even try to predict a winner here.

#7 Nebraska at #25 Penn State - Good game, if you are a Nebraska fan. Nebraska should run over Penn State.

#8 Ohio State vs. #11 Washington State - This would be game of the week, if Michigan/Notre Dame wasn't going on. This one is going to be close, but Ohio State is better this year than previous years. I'm looking for Ohio State to go on top, but it will not be easy, and the score will be close.

#9 Virgina Tech vs. #17 Marshall - VT won 47-21 - VT looked good, real good. The running game was just awesome. Marshall looked sloppy, which made Leftwich look sloppy. He can pretty much kiss that longshot Heisman good-bye.

#10 Georgia at South Carolina - This should be good. Georgia looks tough this year, and this game will be a good statement for them. Look for Georgia to just run over South Carolina.

#12 Oregon vs Idaho - That's all that can be said for this match-up.

#13 Florida vs. Ohio - Florida wants revenge, and they will extract tons of it here. This should be as bad as when they played UAB.

#14 Washington - OFF

#15 Michigan State vs. California - No chance here for California. Michigan State will destroy them.

#16 USC at #19 Colorado - Good game. Colorado needs to win this to keep any chance of National hopes. USC is going to make it REAL tough though.

#18 Wisconsin vs. Northern Illinois - No contest. Wisconsin is better than #18, and they will destroy NIU, hands down.

#20 NC State vs. Wake Forest - I think this is actually a good match-up. This game, although it will be a win for NC State, will be fun game to watch. Enjoy it.

#22 LSU vs. Miami (Ohio) - LSU should win this one. But Miami is tougher this year than in previous years. Still should be no problem though.

#23 Texas A&M - OFF

#24 BYU at Nevada - Sorry, I just don't think BYU deserves to be ranked, but oh well. BYU should win this one, but they will have to play better than they did against Hawaii.

Well, that is this week's edition of DAKPluto's Top 25 preview. I will have the recaps on Sunday.
    Last edited by DAKPluto; September 13th, 2002 at 11:17 PM.

Easy E's Bitch
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sweetie I just wanted to tell you that Tennessee and Florida don't play this week, they play next week. This week, Florida plays Ohio and Tennessee is Idle!

On a side note my Auburn Tigers have 2 games this week, Vandy tomorrow, and Mississippi State Thursday night! They will be tough games, because Vandy and MSU always play Auburn hard. What makes it worse is that they're playing at Auburn and it is suppose to poor down rain, down here tomorrow, prays Tigers don't fumble the ball. Alabama plays North Texas, should have no problems, but yet again it will be raining, 90% chance! War Eagle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sweetie I just wanted to tell you that Tennessee and Florida don't play this week, they play next week. This week, Florida plays Ohio and Tennessee is Idle!
    You are absoultly correct. I misread the ESPN schedule. (Damn I wish they would put Idle Week on their poll.)

EDIT - My review has been edited.

David Cox 1987-2007
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    QUOTE]Originally posted by DAKPluto
    This week's Top 25 games:

#3 Oklahoma vs. UTEP - How high is OK goibng to run up the score here? They have to reprove themselves after that disgrace with Alabama. They will make that statement here.
    [/QUOTE]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Michigan State - CAL :

Notre Dame came through, I knew they would.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn, Penn State is going for a HUGE upset here.

PapaJoe is BACK!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful interception.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WOW, that's all I can say. Worst lost Nebraska has suffured since the 1990 lost to OK.

And I think that caps what can only be known as, UPSET WEEK. Boy, the polls are going to fun this week

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

#7 Nebraska at #25 Penn State - Good game, if you are a Nebraska fan. Nebraska should run over Penn State.

[/color]

WE ARE . . . PENN STATE!

WE ARE . . . PENN STATE!

WE ARE . . . PENN STATE!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Penn State suprised EVERYBODY this week.

Well, so much for the whole NU, CU debate of last year. I remember both teams saying to watch this year.

Easy E's Bitch
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm so happy that Penn State beat the shit out of Nebraska, I've said it before and I'll say it again. Nebraska is not worth a shit! They are hyped every year, and they get creamed every year! Auburn beat Vandy 31-6 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm happy about that, but it's just Vandy! Ole Miss lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOOOOOO! Take that Eli! Alabama bet North Texas, dammit, Austin's old alma mater! He was at the game, from what I heard!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This week's Top 25 games: RECAP

#1 Miami at Temple - Umm, nobody really thinks that Temple has a chance, do they?

Miami won big, as expected. But they got too relaxed and allowed Temple to get within a TD at one point.

#2 Texas at North Carolina - Shouldn't be much of a problem for Texas. You can sleep through this one.

I'll admit, this game isn't officialy over yet, but it's over This game was closer at the start than it should have been, but Texas finally woke up.

68-0. I think that speaks enough on its own.

#4 Tennessee - IDLE

They have Florida next week. They better be on their game.

#5 Florida State at Maryland - Maryland has been waiting for this one since last year. Maryland wants to show that Notre Dame wasn't a sign of things to come. And this time they get FSU at home. But the battle will be tough. But the chance of upset is there, however unlikely.

Maryland just didn't look good. Florida State looked pretty good also. Florida State should stay at #5.

#6 Michigan at #21 Notre Dame - GAME OF THE WEEK. Notre Dame is better than #21st. And here, they can prove it. Michigan is the favorite, but the home field is going to count for a lot. The action in this game is going to be feirce and tough. This game is NOT to miss. I won't even try to predict a winner here.

As I said, Notre Dame is better than #21. This game was awsome. Loved every second of it. Very proud to see Notre Dame establish Powerhouse status.

Okay, I was wrong here, thankfully Who would of ever thought? Old teams are becoming strong again. The upset alone was shocking, but running over NU? Amazing. PapaJoe is Back.

#8 Ohio State vs. #11 Washington State - This would be game of the week, if Michigan/Notre Dame wasn't going on. This one is going to be close, but Ohio State is better this year than previous years. I'm looking for Ohio State to go on top, but it will not be easy, and the score will be close.

I expected more out of Washington State. Ohio State looked wonderful though. I defintly see a Rose bowl for OSU if they keep this up.

#9 Virgina Tech vs. #17 Marshall - VT won 47-21 - VT looked good, real good. The running game was just awesome. Marshall looked sloppy, which made Leftwich look sloppy. He can pretty much kiss that longshot Heisman good-bye.

Game already reviewed.

#10 Georgia at South Carolina - This should be good. Georgia looks tough this year, and this game will be a good statement for them. Look for Georgia to just run over South Carolina.

Closer game that I thought it would be. I'll blame the weather for that. But as I expected, Georgia came out on top.

#12 Oregon vs Idaho - That's all that can be said for this match-up.

Yeah, good win, but it was Idaho, so who cares?

#13 Florida vs. Ohio - Florida wants revenge, and they will extract tons of it here. This should be as bad as when they played UAB.

First half Florida looked like they were still reeling from Miami. But they came back. But if they play like this against Tennessee, they will be destroyed.

#14 Washington - OFF

They have Wyoming next week, no problem.

#15 Michigan State vs. California - No chance here for California. Michigan State will destroy them.

Okay, HUGE upset again. Who would of thought? Cal looked really good here. Michigan State is going to be destroyed by Notre Dame next week if they keep this up.

#16 USC at #19 Colorado - Good game. Colorado needs to win this to keep any chance of National hopes. USC is going to make it REAL tough though.

CU is out of any National hopes now. May be out of the polls this week. USC looked really good, and with the upsets this week should move up.

#18 Wisconsin vs. Northern Illinois - No contest. Wisconsin is better than #18, and they will destroy NIU, hands down.

Wisconsin didn't look as good this game as they had the rest of the year. Oh well, they still won.

#20 NC State vs. Wake Forest - I think this is actually a good match-up. This game, although it will be a win for NC State, will be fun game to watch. Enjoy it.

As I thought. This game was fun to watch. Wake Forest looked like it had chances, but NC stayed on top.

#22 LSU vs. Miami (Ohio) - LSU should win this one. But Miami is tougher this year than in previous years. Still should be no problem though.

LSU just dominated. Fine work.

#23 Texas A&M - OFF

They got VT next. Good luck, they are going to need it.

#24 BYU at Nevada - Sorry, I just don't think BYU deserves to be ranked, but oh well. BYU should win this one, but they will have to play better than they did against Hawaii.

WOOO!! BYU is going to drop out of the rankings. Finally some more deserving teams will be ranked, like California.

Well, that is this weeks recap. I hope you enjoyed it. Look for the preview to be up early this week since I have several late nights at the end of the week.

Wise Beyond His Years
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't believe I'm showing my face here after my Huskers got the absolute living sh*t beat out of them. Nebraska was out played. Nebraska was out coached. Nebraska just plain got their sh*t ate.

Penn State wanted that game. Bad. I guess they're still bitter about '94 or something.

Anyway, in a way I'm glad this happened. Frank Solich and his staff *cough* defensive coordinator Craig Bohl *cough* needed this wakeup call. There needs to be some changes. Big changes. But very little will likely happen this year. It's going to be a long year for the big red. Hell, the way this is looking, Colorado and Nebraska will be playing just to be bowl eligible

But on the bright side, check out who now leads the RajahWWF college football pick 'em over at ESPN

Dumpy's updated Fiesta Bowl pick: Oklahoma vs. Cal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by Dumpy

Dumpy's updated Fiesta Bowl pick: Oklahoma vs. Cal

Did you miss the Alabama vs. OK game?

Not a chance. Cal looks good this year, but schedule strength will kill them.

My prediction: Miami vs. (Winner of FSU vs. Notre Dame)

Easy E's Bitch
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My prediction: Miami vs. Tennessee, god I hope the Hurricanes repeat,if my Tigers can't win it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My prediction: Miami vs. Tennessee, god I hope the Hurricanes repeat,if my Tigers can't win it!
    Nah, Miami plays Tennessee late in the season, and the way the BCS and polls work, that late loss will hurt them too much (unless of course you are Nebraska and get to avoid the conference game. Tennessee won't have that luxery.)

Florida State plays Miami early, and their high place in the polls will make up for the schedule strength. (Sorry guys, but they only play three games worth caring about, Miami, Notre Dame, and Florida) And of those three teams, the only won they can afford to lose is Miami. If they lose to Miami, and beat ND and Florida, I think they can carry to the top. BUT, both Texas and OK would have to lose games. But I think that has a good chance of happening.

I Rule ALL!!!!!!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always felt Colorado was so overrated coming into the season. What's more, over the last few years they always play like shit when everyone expects them to do well and great when no one expects nothing out of them, for example, last year. I expected USC to beat them, but I didn't expect that kind of beating.

Looking forwatd to Notre Dame - Mich St. next week. ND looks to keep its great season going against a team that has dominated them over the last few seasons and Mich. St. looks to rebound from this week's embarrasing performance. Should be interesting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When one of my teams start to lose hope, another one seems to srat doing great. Right now, 2 of them are. Notre Dame and CSU. Notre Dame is ranked and moving up VERY fast and CSU is 3-1 with their only loss to UCLA (who I don't think has lost yet). Wow, I sorta feel bad for the Buffs, but as long as either Notre Dame, CSU, or Air force do well, I'm feeling good.

Wise Beyond His Years
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was kidding about Cal, but I think the Sooners will still manage to make it there. My original pick was Oklahoma vs. Tennessee, and I'm sticking to that.

Easy E's Bitch
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well my team did it, wasn't pretty at first but Auburn kicked the shit out of MSU. Thank God, I love how they rubbed it in too. True it might come back to haunt them, that's okay, we got our revenge from last year! I hate Jackie Sherrill and his Billy Joel always carry my playbook, never stands on the sideline, just the grass, self! He got his ass embarrased tonight. The only team I want them to beat is Alabama! To bad that's not going to happen, but I'm happy tonight! 42-14 War Eagle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yay we have the NCAA's football bitch, Akron for our homecoming game on Saturday.

Fuck that shit tho', i'm goin' rafting, camping and probably causing much drunken debauchery.

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    You may have beaten one team from Mississippi but you won't beat another unless you are playing Southern Miss.

Easy E's Bitch
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Southern Miss, I hope they beat Bama's ass tomorrow, but I'll have to wait and see Ole Miss.

Easy E's Bitch
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay I saw Ole Miss and they suck. Almost let Vandy beat them, come on! They don't have it! Oh and can I say, take that Tennessee! Everybody thought that T was going to beat Florida, but I had a feeling Florida would beat them. Just goes to show that Tennessee isn't all that. I can't wait to here all the T fans reaction. Hopefully this will shut up the fans and all the people saying Tennessee is all that! Bama won, as usual. Dammit, I hope Arkansas can get them next week, and I wouldn't be suprised if Kentucky gave Florida a run for there money. Anyways, a few upsets this week, can't wait to see if my team is ranked next week.

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Don't tell me you just said that my Ole Miss Rebels suck. They do not suck. 3-1 on the season and Eli despite some slow starts have thrown for over 300 yards the last two games. Vandy is not always an easy win in the SEC. Just wait until we play Auburn and we beat the socks off of you.

Easy E's Bitch
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We'll see sweetie, will see. It's the SEC and you never know! You never know! Nov 2. we'll be waiting. I'm not going to say we'll win until I watch the game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

26-20 Louie beats FSU.

Can I just say, HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!!

Easy E's Bitch
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll second that OH HELL YEAH! LOUISVILLE BEAT FLORIDA STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best game I've seen all year! I hope this shuts the Seminole fans up for awhile! I loved seeing Bobby get beat!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I take back my prediction of Miami vs. winner of FSU vs. Notre Dame.

And, unfortunally, I think this loss by FSU will hurt them enough in the rankings that Notre Dame won't go to the Fiesta Bowl, even if they win out. (Unless of course Oklahoma and Texas lose a game or two each.)

So.......new prediction, but it has a couple of parts to it.

The Fiesta Bowl game will now be:

Miami vs. winner of Oklahoma vs. Texas, UNLESS the winner of that game lose a game somewhere else, in that case, Notre Dame plays.

Rockness Monster
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Canes are gonna take title no matter who we play, that being said I think we'll be playing Oklahoma for the title.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't see Oklahoma beating Texas though.

Higher is Ratings
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOO! Iowa State

Easy E's Bitch
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know that's right! Go Iowa State! Nebraska sucks as usual. Penn State lost theirs too!!!!!!!!!!! Now if only Alabama would lose! Kentucky hung in there, got to say, fat ass should have ran on that last play, instead of throwing, they actuall had a chance to tie the game with Florida, and go into OT! Oh well I hope my Tigers win!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, interesting day in College football. Looks like Nebraska will drop out of the polls for the first time in over 300 weeks of polls, and I'm guessing Air Force will enter the polls (as they should) Penn State should take a hit, as well as FSU. Miami was off so nothing important there.

And can I say, the two biggest suprises of the year, Notre Dame and Ohio State. At this point, I see either ND or OSU playing Miami in the Fiesta. They won't win, but they will play.

hed
    Oh my God Florida was SO close to losing , LOL! Anyway, yeah even though Bama's not elegiblefor any bowl games this year, we're still kicking ass and how about that red shirter, Brodie Croyle look last night?last night?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel betrayed by that SOB Ochs, but it lessens the pain when my favorite team overall, CSU, is ranked and looking to move on up. WooHoo! Expecially since their only loss was to the team that BEAT FSU. I'm hoping for a top 10 ranking this year, just since a national championship is almost impossible.

Wise Beyond His Years
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ouch.

My Huskers got their sh*t ate...again. Frankie Solich is going to have third degree burns on his ass after this one. Looks like we'll be lucky just to be bowl eligible this year. If we do somehow manage to get enough wins, it looks like the Tangerine, Houston, or Independence Bowl.

I see my ignorant friend stonecoldfvr said that "Nebraska sucks as usual." As usual? AS USUAL?? When exactly was this usual you're speaking of??

Anyway, my updated Fiesta Bowl pick is now Oklahoma vs. Virginia Tech. I still don't think Miami is going to make it through their schedule, and Texas will choke as usual.

Oh, god. Someone please tell me I didn't just use "Nebraska" and "Tangerine, Houston, or Independence Bowl" in the same sentence...

Wise Beyond His Years
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whoops, forgot to throw the Humanitarian Bowl in there. My bad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, hey, hey. The Independence Bowl might be the bowl my CSU Rams get into. Yet again, it may be Colorado and Nebraska playing.

Wise Beyond His Years
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, so much for the big Colorado/Nebraska mathup that was supposed to have big BCS implications. They'll probably be playing each other for a spot in one of those crap bowls. Sad.

Anyone think McNeese State has a chance to beat Nebraska next week? I honestly wouldn't be too surprised if they did.

Easy E's Bitch
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I hate Nebraska that's why I said that. Yeah hed, I think that Tyler Watts just lost his job as starting qb. Brodie Croyle looked great last night, and in my opinion if Franchonie is smart he'll start Brodie not Tyler next week against Georgia. Did you see my boys play, that was some ugly shit. We went into 3 OT's with Syracuse. That game was killing me. We played just awful, well let me back that up, Daniel Cobb played just awful and special teams. Tommy should have never put DC in. Jason Campbell went in and we got 3 TD's in a row. Damn that game, and poor Damon Duvall. He is only 3 of 7 on field goals this year. That's not good. But we didn't need him last night. We had Cadillac. Thank God! Oh well, it was ugly, but we won, and that's all that counts, but I will admit, we are going to have to play better, if we expect to beat Bama this year. War Eagle!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, how the mighty have fallen. Nebraska is unranked for the first time since '81. I never thought I'd live to see CSU ranked and Nebraska unranked.

http://sports.excite.com/news/09292002/v8906.html

hed
    Well I hate Nebraska that's why I said that. Yeah hed, I think that Tyler Watts just lost his job as starting qb. Brodie Croyle looked great last night, and in my opinion if Franchonie is smart he'll start Brodie not Tyler next week against Georgia. Did you see my boys play, that was some ugly shit. We went into 3 OT's with Syracuse. That game was killing me. We played just awful, well let me back that up, Daniel Cobb played just awful and special teams. Tommy should have never put DC in. Jason Campbell went in and we got 3 TD's in a row. Damn that game, and poor Damon Duvall. He is only 3 of 7 on field goals this year. That's not good. But we didn't need him last night. We had Cadillac. Thank God! Oh well, it was ugly, but we won, and that's all that counts, but I will admit, we are going to have to play better, if we expect to beat Bama this year. War Eagle!
    I gotta admit, Cadillac is one bad mofo, aaah, if only he played for Bama...

Anyway, They'll play Watts next week against #7 ranked Georgia, no doubt about it. Of course, Watts will fuck up and we'll get the shit stomped out of us, but at least we'll get to blame Watts. " Er, the should've played Croyle! " will be a repeated statement come Sunday morning

Intercontinental Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wooo!! I got 2nd place this week!! Too bad I'm still in second to last.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see my Virginia Cavaliers upsetting a 3rd ranked Virginia Tech for the Commonwealth Bowl at the end of November.

Although i will say this: look for them to upset one of their last big three games: VT, Penn State, or NC State.

hed
    I hope everybodys gonna be watching Bama kick the crap out of Georgia this weekend!!

Easy E's Bitch
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More like I'm going to be watching Georgia beat Bama's ass!
    War Eagle!

Easy E's Bitch
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh Hell Yeah, Georgia won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does a happy dance, and damn Ole Miss won too!!!!!!!!! Dammit, I can't believe it. Oh and MTR I'm sure your on cloud nine right now!!!! Dammit, Rex Grossman, I hope we tear up the Gators and Ole Miss! Damn Tennessee too! 6 OTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT's amazing game! Just another day of wonderful college football. Can't wait for next week!

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Ole Miss showed that we have a good team this week and we can win some games. Go Rebels.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notre Dame and CU won. CSU lost though, but the other 2 won. Notre Dame for the championship this year, baby. CU for a winning record. I hate Ochs.

Wise Beyond His Years
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The KSU/CU game on Saturday was one of the best I've ever seen. Damn fine game. And Nebraska won a game! Don't count the Huskers out of the Big 12 title hunt just yet. I think they're going to pull their heads out of their asses and play a lot better the second half of the season. Same goes for Colorado.

hed
    yeah, I am very glad that Ole Miss pulled off the upset, I hate Florida My weekend would have been even nicer if Alabama could've done the same, but they only lost by 2 points, so I can't complain much. That Tennesse game was crazy, 6 OT, I mean, WOW!

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I watched some of the Alabama game and I thought Georgia had put them away when they went up by 12. Then Bama came back to take the lead only to lose by 2 in the end. Good game. And I am so on Cloud nine though. Ole Miss upsets Florida and 2-0 in the SEC for the first time since Archie Manning was a senior and the Cardinals are in the NLCS. I think Ole Miss is going to contend for the SEC West but I am not sure we will pull it off though. I am sure we will blow an easy game at some point. We almost always do.

Easy E's Bitch
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ole Miss and Auburn tied for first. When do we play each other again, Nov. that's right. War Eagle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Should be a good match up between the two but don't forget we both have to play LSU who is higher than us in the rankings and is 1-0 in the SEC. And we both have Bama as well.

Easy E's Bitch
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So very true! Can't wait

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wide Right I
    Wide Right II
    Wide Right III...............Would there be a fourth?

Nope!!!
    Wide Left I

That's my Canes!!!!!! (I thought I was going to have a heart attack at the end of that game.)

It's a miracle that Miami won. That ACC officiating crew must have been watching a different game with the calls they made. When even the TV annoucers are saying that your calls suck, you know something is wrong.
    Last edited by DAKPluto; October 12th, 2002 at 9:36 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At least you won. The officials straight up screwed my Nittany Lions in their game with Michigan. On 3rd and something at midfield, less than two minutes left, Penn State QB Zack Mills CLEARLY completes a pass down the sideline. Two feet in bounds. Not even close. It would give us a first down in field goal range, to win the game in regulation. But the officials call it OUT OF BOUNDS. Now THAT, is a screw job.

Easy E's Bitch
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh my God, my team got their ass kicked today. 38-17, Arkansas kicked Auburn's ass. I hope to God, Tommy Tuberville gets fired, let him go back to Mississippi. I mean how fucking stupid can you get. I love my boys, but damn they looked like shit today. Let's leave Daniel Cobb in the game, after he turns over the ball 3 times. Fucking idiot. If Jason would have been in, we would have probally won the damn game, but no, Fucking Daniel Cobb! Jason Campbell is our qb. Not that idiot, Cobb! I was really disappointed by today's events. I swear to God, if Tommy T starts that idiot next week, I'm going to scream. Fucked up coaching. That's what pisses me off the most. We should have ate them up. Oh well, on to next week, speaking of Florida, they looked like shit to. They didn't even show up against LSU. Rex Grossman isn't worth a shit either. God, I hope Auburn bounces back, and kicks their ass next week. Miami won, Yeah! But that was a close one. Oh and of course, damn Michigan, Notre Dame, and South Carolina. Oh and what happened to that awesome Tennessee of this year. Bullshit. Oh well just another great and competive week of college football. Can't wait for next week. I hope Ole Miss stomps Bama's ass. Oh and War Eagle!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Paragraphs are wonderful things.

Wise Beyond His Years
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn I wanted Miami to lose sooooo bad!! When Chris Rix completed that pass as he was hit near the end of the game, I jumped out of my chair and my head smashed into a light fixture on a ceiling fan. I broke it (the light, not my head).

Texas choked...again...just like I said they would. I'm sorry, but Chris Simms ain't shit. He's never been shit, and he never will be shit. Although I do kind of wish Texas had won so they'd hopefully be undefeated coming into Lincoln in 3 weeks.

Ah, speaking of my Huskers, I think they're slowly removing their heads from their rectums. The offense is still sputtering, but the defense is starting to look like the Blackshirts of old. They held Missouri to something like 16 yards of total offense in the second half and less than 200-some the whole game. That's pretty impressive against a team that racked up 400 some against the mighty Oklahoma defense last week.

The Big Red is not dead, my friends. Mark my words: Nebraska will win the Big 12 North. That's a promise.

No change in my Fiesta Bowl picks. I'm sticking to Oklahoma and Virginia Tech. Miami showed us this week that they are not invincible. Look at how FSU ran the ball against them, then look at those two Hokies they call the Untouchables.

Before I submit this, I want to take a moment to bitch a little about the polls. I think Nebraska's drop in the polls after losing to Penn State was a bit excessive. From 6th to 19th when losing to a ranked opponent on the road? I don't care how lopsided the score was, that's a bit much. Look at Florida, they've gotten spanked 3 times now (2 in a row) and yet they still remain in the top 25.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the human polls are just as screwed up as the dreaded computer polls, maybe more so.

Intercontinental Champion BoSox Rule's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #1 Miami vs. #12 Florida State was the greatest college football game I have ever seen.

Boston College vs. #4 Virginia Tech was also good.

Wise Beyond His Years
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by BoSox Rule
    #1 Miami vs. #12 Florida State was the greatest college football game I have ever seen.
    That's a bold statement, my friend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a die hard Miami fan, and even I won't say it was the best ever. Even in the Maimi-FSU series there has been better. Like the 92 Orange Bowl. (Wide Right II) That was one hell of a game.

And don't forget some of those old Army-Navy games of old.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sweet! Undefeated Notre Dame vs. undefeated Air Force next week. This is going to be tight. All of my favorite teams won this week (ND, AFA, CU, CSU) and now we have a game of the undefeateds between 2 of them. I dunno about you guys, but I'm rooting for AFA to pull it out. How sweet would that be to have Air Force ranked and possibly one of the only undefeated teams left out there?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ND will win.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ND will win.
    Probably, but I can dream can't I? Hell, right now I am dreaming about Craig Ochs in a pointy, wooden stake. Bastard wants to go to Montana of all places.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL. You never know. It could be an upset. Unlikely, but possible.

But you have to give Air Force some serious respect. They play up there with the big teams, but they suffer from the Military weight restrictions. The Air Force has caps on the weight (even if it is muscle) so Air Force can't have the 300 pound lineman like big teams. So they deserve tons of respect for doing what they do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL. You never know. It could be an upset. Unlikely, but possible.

But you have to give Air Force some serious respect. They play up there with the big teams, but they suffer from the Military weight restrictions. The Air Force has caps on the weight (even if it is muscle) so Air Force can't have the 300 pound lineman like big teams. So they deserve tons of respect for doing what they do.
    Yea, they do. They really don't have the quality players that other teams have year in, year out, but yet the AFA is still one of the best teams out there now. I really have to give credit to the coach for this. He's really a genius for aking things work out how they are right now. And the AFA will get some MAJOR respect if they can uproot the Irish. Hell, they'll be crowned kings if they just make it close.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, in the battle of coaches, Ty Willingham would win any day. Ty is one of the best college coaches I have ever seen. To finally see him with a top team is great.

Some people talk about how he is now opening the doors for African-American coaches in NCAA Div-A and stuff, but I just respect him for being an excellent Football coach. I was shocked that Notre Dame was the school that picked him up. I really thought Florida should have taken a crack at him instead of Zook. (Glad they didn't though, they might have beaten Miami then )

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Ole Miss made it to both polls this week as we get ready to take on Alabama who is in the ap poll under us this week. This is homecoming for them. I guess we are the chump team the decided to play. Well I hope that we bite them in the ass for that. Eli beat them last year and I know he can do it again. We will have a long road ahead of us. We still have LSU, Auburn, and Georgia to play after Bama this week. Still in the hunt for a SEC West title and possible SEC title.

Easy E's Bitch
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well sweetie I will admit, if Ole Miss does beat Bama, then Auburn is going to have it really tough! As of right now, Ole Miss and Auburn and maybe LSU and Arkansas are in the hunt. I still say it will come down to my Tigers and Ole Miss. See my problem is, Ole Miss needs to lose this weekend, but I refuse to pull for Alabama and I hope they lay Tyler on his ass this week. It will be a good game, just as Florida and Auburn will be I think! After them both getting their asses beat last week. Games should be good this week oh and GO AIR FORCE! War Eagle!!