User Tag List

Thread: WWE Crossovers thread

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

WWE Crossovers thread

Last weekend Jodynne Grace from TNA wrestled for the NXT Womenís Championship.

this weekend, NXTís Tatum Paxley went to TNA to challenge Grace for her Knockouts championship.

Iyo Sky is set to challenge Utami at the 7/13 Marigold Show

and today it was announced that Aj Styles will be wrestling Naomichi Marufuji at the 7/13 NOAH show.

in addition to all this, weíve had:

Charley Dempsey work a match in AJPW, Shayna Baszler work a GCW Bloodsport and Nakamura working Great Mutaís last match.

i like the way WWE isnít overwhelming us with crossover matches and is spacing everything out over various promotions. Iím curious to see who else crosses over between the promotions in the coming months.

My dad pinned Mr Backlund Kneeneighbor's Avatar
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I am a huge Jordynne Grace mark.

Mentioned
    372 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love Jordynne Grace and hope she eventually becomes a full time WWEer. There are a few other folks in TNA I would dig seeing pop up as I mentioned in the NXT thread (Gresham, Ali, PCO, etc.).

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    italy
    I have been following Jordynne for a long time and I am very happy for her. I kinda liked her before the hair change and full muscle mom, but if she is happy with it, I am not going to complain. There a few TNA stars I want to see, however Moose is not one of them. I hope it works for the TNA stars. I am not exactly sold on Marigold and it feels more like a fuck you to Stardom than it is a wrestling company.

What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lotjx View Post
    I have been following Jordynne for a long time and I am very happy for her. I kinda liked her before the hair change and full muscle mom, but if she is happy with it, I am not going to complain. There a few TNA stars I want to see, however Moose is not one of them. I hope it works for the TNA stars. I am not exactly sold on Marigold and it feels more like a fuck you to Stardom than it is a wrestling company.
    It's crazy because Stardom was created basically as a fuck you to Asuka (Kana) and homeboy who runs Marigold has some serious beef with Asuka. I remember it wasn't that long ago she went somewhat in depth about the whole situation where she was essentially blackballed or they tried. So it'll be interesting moving forward with that WWE/Marigold relationship all things considered.

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    italy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    It's crazy because Stardom was created basically as a fuck you to Asuka (Kana) and homeboy who runs Marigold has some serious beef with Asuka. I remember it wasn't that long ago she went somewhat in depth about the whole situation where she was essentially blackballed or they tried. So it'll be interesting moving forward with that WWE/Marigold relationship all things considered.
    It seems like all this guy does is just Fuck You promotions.

Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    On reason they are working with Marigold is because of Guilia. I don't think they would be working with them otherwise. She wanted to help get that company going before coming over. And then she got hurt...

Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MTR View Post
    On reason they are working with Marigold is because of Guilia. I don't think they would be working with them otherwise. She wanted to help get that company going before coming over. And then she got hurt...
    Exactly. Guilia is the get here. I have a feeling they see her as the next big thing. Not just from Japan, but in general. She can speak several different languages including English. Looks great, awesome in the ring, can work any style. When she arrives to the WWE it's game over.

Mentioned
    372 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A bit disappointed in the NXT battle royal showings. Oh well. Always a chance we could see others later on, I guess.

Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They need to keep these crossovers to a minimum. Saying that...I agree. Kazarian and a quick spot from Joe Hendry. I assume Ethan Page is signed even if it's storyline so I don't really count him.

Mentioned
    459 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You gotta start having TNA guys win in NXT, and vice versa.