User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 201 to 300 of 348

Thread: ROYAL RUMBLE GAME OF DEATH 2024

  1. #201
    Furry, Filthy and Fun Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    A Sett
    Posts
    72,189
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3025826
    @Tyson virms has chosen you. Was gonna forward the PM to you along with the other mods but you’ve got PMs disabled so just gonna have to put the stuff in here:

    Name: VoteTrump24

    Avvy will be



    Title under name: I would give myself an A+

    Location: MAGA Country

  2. #202
    Furry, Filthy and Fun Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    A Sett
    Posts
    72,189
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3025826
    Quote Originally Posted by Jitterbug View Post
    Think OG post said it's a month either way so
    Yeah it’s for a month. The idea was for a month before Mania because initially the name change was to last up until Mania but reduced it down. Guess my bad if the OG post didn’t make it clear but hey-ho.

    Anyway there it is. ^^^^

  3. #203
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    25,690
    Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3206665
    usa
    Thank gosh it doesn't say Donald 2024

  4. #204
    Furry, Filthy and Fun Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    A Sett
    Posts
    72,189
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3025826
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Thank gosh it doesn't say Donald 2024
    You must spread rep etc.

    Although if you ran and I was a US citizen hell I’d vote for ya!

  5. #205
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    25,690
    Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3206665
    usa
    Unfortunately I cannot run for president of the US.

  6. #206
    Furry, Filthy and Fun Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    A Sett
    Posts
    72,189
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3025826
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Unfortunately I cannot run for president of the US.
    You can’t?

    Let’s storm the Capitol in protest! Except this time it’s actually a good cause.

  7. #207
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    25,690
    Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3206665
    usa
    Nope, I was born in the UK. Moved here at 18 months so basically American, unfortunately.

  8. #208
    Furry, Filthy and Fun Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    A Sett
    Posts
    72,189
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3025826
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Nope, I was born in the UK. Moved here at 18 months so basically American, unfortunately.
    I see. (I had no idea you were born one of us, kinda makes sense now)……

    Let’s storm it anyway!! Hell they do it in sport’s national teams so why not the Pres?

  9. #209
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    25,690
    Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3206665
    usa
    Can we storm Braun Strowman's house instead, and get those hands?

  10. #210
    Furry, Filthy and Fun Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    A Sett
    Posts
    72,189
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3025826
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Can we storm Braun Strowman's house instead, and get those hands?
    Let’s do both. Strowman first then we can get him to join our Capitol protest while he throws around Secret Service agents and tears shit up. Any ambulances come, Strowman will tip them over.

  11. #211
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    25,690
    Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3206665
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Let’s do both. Strowman first then we can get him to join our Capitol protest while he throws around Secret Service agents and tears shit up. Any ambulances come, Strowman will tip them over.
    This has all made my day a lot better. Thank you! Maybe he can tip over the Capitol as well!

  12. #212
    Furry, Filthy and Fun Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    A Sett
    Posts
    72,189
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3025826
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    This has all made my day a lot better. Thank you! Maybe he can tip over the Capitol as well!
    Once that’s done, we’ll fly over to London so you can be back in the UK and tip over the Houses of Parliament:

    “Mr Sunak, what are you doing for education and our healthcare? You’re dodging the question!”
    “Yeah yeah here here” from MPs, backbenchers etc.
    *rumble* RAAAAAAAAAAARGGGH!”
    Speaker: “What the bloody hell???? Let’s adjourn and get out of here!@

  13. #213
    Turning back time Kdestiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Posts
    21,169
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1245866
    usa
    That's what took so long?

  14. #214
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    25,690
    Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3206665
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Once that’s done, we’ll fly over to London so you can be back in the UK and tip over the Houses of Parliament:

    “Mr Sunak, what are you doing for education and our healthcare? You’re dodging the question!”
    “Yeah yeah here here” from MPs, backbenchers etc.
    *rumble* RAAAAAAAAAAARGGGH!”
    Speaker: “What the bloody hell???? Let’s adjourn and get out of here!@
    We will have to have an afternoon tea with Braun at some point during this chaos.

  15. #215
    Furry, Filthy and Fun Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    A Sett
    Posts
    72,189
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3025826
    Quote Originally Posted by Jitterbug View Post
    That's what took so long?
    Yup!

  16. #216
    Furry, Filthy and Fun Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    A Sett
    Posts
    72,189
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3025826
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    We will have to have an afternoon tea with Braun at some point during this chaos.
    Yep.

    Pinky up and bowler hats too.

  17. #217
    Her right to choose… Tyson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Letterkenny, ON
    Posts
    6,224
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    670544
    canada
    Nothing says a fun innocent game like going full degenerate piece-of-shit, eh virms? Par for the course for you, I guess.

    Does a mod have to do the name change?
    Last edited by Tyson; February 6th, 2024 at 5:59 PM.

  18. #218
    Main Eventer
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Nutmeg State
    Posts
    6,259
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1921608
    I somehow imagine your tea with Strowman going about as well as Santino and Kozlow having tea with Sheamus

  19. #219
    Her right to choose… Tyson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Letterkenny, ON
    Posts
    6,224
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    670544
    canada
    X

  20. #220
    To The Face
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    603
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    454880
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyson View Post
    Nothing says a fun innocent game like going full degenerate piece-of-shit, eh virms? Par for the course for you, I guess.

    Does a mod have to do the name change?
    My guess is yes, I don't think a user can change it themselves.

  21. #221
    Furry, Filthy and Fun Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    A Sett
    Posts
    72,189
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3025826
    Quote Originally Posted by NeseToTheFace View Post
    My guess is yes, I don't think a user can change it themselves.
    WE ARE BEING OPPRESS….

    I mean yes a mod has to do it.

  22. #222
    Furry, Filthy and Fun Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    A Sett
    Posts
    72,189
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3025826
    Quote Originally Posted by 3puppies View Post
    I somehow imagine your tea with Strowman going about as well as Santino and Kozlow having tea with Sheamus
    Nah I’m sure it will be nice and civilised until Braun has a shite and marks it down in his app everywhere he has one a la WWE Ride Along.

  23. #223
    Football manager? Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Completed it mate!
    Posts
    23,509
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1524609
    uk
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyson View Post
    Nothing says a fun innocent game like going full degenerate piece-of-shit, eh virms? Par for the course for you, I guess.

    Does a mod have to do the name change?
    Don't be going full Romford pal.

  24. #224
    an affront to god mth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    YXE
    Posts
    62,241
    Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2880961
    Just lean into it and work the gimmick.

  25. #225
    Turning back time Kdestiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Posts
    21,169
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1245866
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by mth View Post
    Just lean into it and work the gimmick.
    That is where I'd go

  26. #226
    The Fresh Maker Mazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    19,535
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2886895
    I’m traveling, but if nobody beats me to it….ill probably do it tomorrow.

  27. #227
    Truth teller virms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Mazer's house of lies
    Posts
    45,326
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    germany
    Quote Originally Posted by Jitterbug View Post
    That's what took so long?
    Yep. That and I basically have 3 hours a day to do things. Walk the dog, help take care of paralyzed brother in law, get the kids homework checked, get him ready to school and taken to school. It's now pepper season so checking on start ups, try to find time to sit with the wife as we are on opposite schedules, etc. Rajah typically doesn't enter my mind for a few days. Soz!

  28. #228
    To The Face
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    603
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    454880
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Can we storm Braun Strowman's house instead, and get those hands?
    Hell I'd be down for that.

  29. #229
    The Fresh Maker Mazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    19,535
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2886895
    Had more time than I thought due to delays

  30. #230
    Her right to choose… Tyson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Letterkenny, ON
    Posts
    6,224
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    670544
    canada
    Quote Originally Posted by virms View Post
    Yep. That and I basically have 3 hours a day to do things. Walk the dog, help take care of paralyzed brother in law, get the kids homework checked, get him ready to school and taken to school. It's now pepper season so checking on start ups, try to find time to sit with the wife as we are on opposite schedules, etc. Rajah typically doesn't enter my mind for a few days. Soz!
    Cope harder, snowflake…

  31. #231
    Football manager? Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Completed it mate!
    Posts
    23,509
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1524609
    uk
    Wonder how old Virms wife was when they met? I'm thinking a Dane Cook like situation.

  32. #232
    Truth teller virms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Mazer's house of lies
    Posts
    45,326
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    germany
    Quote Originally Posted by VoteTrump24 View Post
    Cope harder, snowflake…
    That's the spirit. Change your avatar within the week please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Griffin View Post
    Wonder how old Virms wife was when they met? I'm thinking a Dane Cook like situation.
    38. She's 40 now.

  33. #233
    Furry, Filthy and Fun Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    A Sett
    Posts
    72,189
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3025826
    Quote Originally Posted by virms View Post
    That's the spirit. Change your avatar within the week please.



    38. She's 40 now.
    Tyson’s struggling with the avatar (he has been in touch). I told him to copy the url link of the image in the edit avatar bit and it should shrink but it’s failing to upload. Also suggested to save it to his device and go for option 2 but then immediately realised it’s too big. He could possibly resize it on his end if he saves but can’t remember off the top of my head how to do it.
    @Mazer @mth @Jitterbug can you guys edit avatars for people?

    Only other option is to find a smaller avatar size online.
    Last edited by Badger; February 7th, 2024 at 9:05 AM.

  34. #234
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    25,690
    Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3206665
    usa
    Why doesn't trump choose lashley as VP? They made a good time at mania 23

  35. #235
    Furry, Filthy and Fun Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    A Sett
    Posts
    72,189
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3025826
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Why doesn't trump choose lashley as VP? They made a good time at mania 23
    Gonna have a gooood time (I know you meant team, being an arse lol.

    Also cheers to the mod that sorted that avatar thing.

  36. #236
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    25,690
    Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3206665
    usa
    Lashley of course would put Trump in the Hurt Lock everytime he got out of line, which means he would be in the Hurt Lock 24/7.

  37. #237
    Truth teller virms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Mazer's house of lies
    Posts
    45,326
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    germany
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Tyson’s struggling with the avatar (he has been in touch). I told him to copy the url link of the image in the edit avatar bit and it should shrink but it’s failing to upload. Also suggested to save it to his device and go for option 2 but then immediately realised it’s too big. He could possibly resize it on his end if he saves but can’t remember off the top of my head how to do it.
    @Mazer @mth @Jitterbug can you guys edit avatars for people?

    Only other option is to find a smaller avatar size online.
    I'll see of i can resize it sometime within the week

  38. #238
    Furry, Filthy and Fun Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    A Sett
    Posts
    72,189
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3025826
    Quote Originally Posted by virms View Post
    I'll see of i can resize it sometime within the week
    Bit too slow with the virm burn as probably would’ve taken you 7 days a mod’s done in 7 minutes or less.

    Wait that’s harsh, you were probably out walking the dog.

  39. #239
    Her right to choose… Tyson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Letterkenny, ON
    Posts
    6,224
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    670544
    canada
    Quote Originally Posted by virms View Post
    Change your avatar within the week please.
    Relax, loser. You’re ugly.

  40. #240
    Furry, Filthy and Fun Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    A Sett
    Posts
    72,189
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3025826
    Quote Originally Posted by VoteTrump24 View Post
    Relax, loser. You’re ugly.
    Think he’s only got an hour left or less of his three hour day.

    Probably gotta wait til tomorrow and see if he squeezes in a burn. Hopefully you get lucky.

  41. #241
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    25,690
    Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3206665
    usa
    Porbably not as ugly as me

  42. #242
    Furry, Filthy and Fun Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    A Sett
    Posts
    72,189
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3025826
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Porbably not as ugly as me
    No pictorial evidence on either end to show it but will still put down 50 quid that you’re hotter.

    #RajahHottycontest

    Of course, Wiseguy Mark Hammer would smoke everyone here. Shame he’s not around. Guess he thought he was too hot for this place!

  43. #243
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    25,690
    Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3206665
    usa
    I hate myself badger.

  44. #244
    Furry, Filthy and Fun Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    A Sett
    Posts
    72,189
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3025826
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    I hate myself badger.
    You should love yourself. Rest assured we all do here.

    Any non-conformists, @Mazer and I will do a Jay and Silent Bob and visit these people. He speaks, I lay the beatdown.

  45. #245
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    25,690
    Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3206665
    usa
    You're right. I have a good job, get paid fairly, have a beautiful wife, home. What's there to hate.

    Speaking of Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, I think of "Just like Winnie the Pooh" far too often.

  46. #246
    Main Eventer
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Nutmeg State
    Posts
    6,259
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1921608
    Love ya, Donald.

    More than I like myself sometimes

  47. #247
    Furry, Filthy and Fun Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    A Sett
    Posts
    72,189
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3025826
    Quote Originally Posted by 3puppies View Post
    Love ya, Donald.

    More than I like myself sometimes
    We could make this a trio.

    Send letters to all these Donald haters. If they do not respond within a sufficient amount of time, tag team champs take care of bizness!

  48. #248
    Her right to choose… Tyson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Letterkenny, ON
    Posts
    6,224
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    670544
    canada
    Low Energy Virms, he’s a useless piece of garbage who is clearly against us…

  49. #249
    Her right to choose… Tyson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Letterkenny, ON
    Posts
    6,224
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    670544
    canada
    What is my official end date for this stupid profile bullshit?

    Fuck you, virms.

  50. #250
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    25,690
    Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3206665
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by VoteTrump24 View Post
    What is my official end date for this stupid profile bullshit?

    Fuck you, virms.
    Probably when Trump wins the election.

  51. #251
    Furry, Filthy and Fun Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    A Sett
    Posts
    72,189
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3025826
    Quote Originally Posted by VoteTrump24 View Post
    What is my official end date for this stupid profile bullshit?

    Fuck you, virms.
    I got the request on February 6th so as per the terms and conditions of the Game of Death…March 6th. I shall let the mods to remind them.

    Also @Jitterbug has until February 29th (waaay leap year!) since he changed his on January 29th. Don’t need to PM mods in his case since he can self-serve lol.

  52. #252
    Turning back time Kdestiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Posts
    21,169
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1245866
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    I got the request on February 6th so as per the terms and conditions of the Game of Death…March 6th. I shall let the mods to remind them.

    Also @Jitterbug has until February 29th (waaay leap year!) since he changed his on January 29th. Don’t need to PM mods in his case since he can self-serve lol.
    Shouldn't he go a few more days since that would make my month longer than his?

  53. #253
    Furry, Filthy and Fun Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    A Sett
    Posts
    72,189
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3025826
    Quote Originally Posted by Jitterbug View Post
    Shouldn't he go a few more days since that would make my month longer than his?
    The way I generally work it is when I receive the request, that’s when the month kicks in.

    I’m just doing rough maths lol. Just going from date to date. So 6th to 6th, 29th to 29th.

    I could technically work out days but leap year makes it complicated lol.

  54. #254
    Furry, Filthy and Fun Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    A Sett
    Posts
    72,189
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3025826
    Does it matter really lol.

  55. #255
    To The Face
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    603
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    454880
    Quote Originally Posted by VoteTrump24 View Post
    What is my official end date for this stupid profile bullshit?

    Fuck you, virms.
    If I didn't know any better I would've guessed you were 15 years old. These tantrums are funny shit.

  56. #256
    Furry, Filthy and Fun Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    A Sett
    Posts
    72,189
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3025826
    Honestly I think both guys should keep their names but that’s just me.
    @Dreyski though did something unique in that rather than go back to Stan Accy from whatever he was (McIntyresomethingsomething) he went for something different as in Dreyski lol. So yeah they can go for something different and not back to their old name. #stats

  57. #257
    Turning back time Kdestiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Posts
    21,169
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1245866
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Does it matter really lol.
    It does to me lol

  58. #258
    Furry, Filthy and Fun Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    A Sett
    Posts
    72,189
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3025826
    Quote Originally Posted by Jitterbug View Post
    It does to me lol
    I dunno, I kinda like it.
    @Jitters and you = Second World’s Greatest Tag Team. @Mazer and I still have those belts.

  59. #259
    Furry, Filthy and Fun Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    A Sett
    Posts
    72,189
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3025826
    Quote Originally Posted by Jitterbug View Post
    It does to me lol
    I dunno, I kinda like it.

    @Jitters and you = Third World’s Greatest Tag Team. RipPsych second. @Mazer and I still have those belts on our mantle.

    Also @VoteTrump24 has something going here. Do they really need to be changed lol.

  60. #260
    Turning back time Kdestiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Posts
    21,169
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1245866
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    I dunno, I kinda like it.

    @Jitters and you = Third World’s Greatest Tag Team. RipPsych second. @Mazer and I still have those belts on our mantle.

    Also @VoteTrump24 has something going here. Do they really need to be changed lol.
    Yeah, no, I'm not keeping the name.

  61. #261
    Turning back time Kdestiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Posts
    21,169
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1245866
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    I dunno, I kinda like it.
    @Jitters and you = Second World’s Greatest Tag Team. @Mazer and I still have those belts.
    I'm just looking at number of days within a month. My month is longer than his is what I'm saying. Feels a bit unfair.

  62. #262
    Furry, Filthy and Fun Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    A Sett
    Posts
    72,189
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3025826
    Quote Originally Posted by Jitterbug View Post
    Yeah, no, I'm not keeping the name.
    Boooooo!!!!

    King Diamond will be gutted.

  63. #263
    Turning back time Kdestiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Posts
    21,169
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1245866
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Boooooo!!!!

    King Diamond will be gutted.
    I don't care.

    I'm the OG KD

  64. #264
    Furry, Filthy and Fun Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    A Sett
    Posts
    72,189
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3025826
    Fiiiine!

    Kdes = 29th Feb

    Tyson = March 6th

    Judge Badger lays the gavel down!


  65. #265
    Intercontinental Champion Jitters's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Pickering, United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,001
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    332260
    Jitts is the shits

  66. #266
    Her right to choose… Tyson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Letterkenny, ON
    Posts
    6,224
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    670544
    canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Jitterbug View Post
    I'm just looking at number of days within a month. My month is longer than his is what I'm saying. Feels a bit unfair.
    Fucking whiner. You didn’t get saddled with a disgusting gimmick by some uncreative vindictive loser.

    I have a pretty good sense of humor; if what I got dinged with here were the least bit creative/humorous, I’d laugh and play along.

    Nonetheless, I’m here honouring my bet and posting under the new temporary profile.

  67. #267
    Turning back time Kdestiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Posts
    21,169
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1245866
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by VoteTrump24 View Post
    Fucking whiner. You didn’t get saddled with a disgusting gimmick by some uncreative vindictive loser.

    I have a pretty good sense of humor; if what I got dinged with here were the least bit creative/humorous, I’d laugh and play along.
    Sorry, I can't hear you over your name.

    Would make sense you would rig this in your favor.
    Last edited by Jitterbug; February 15th, 2024 at 6:46 PM.

  68. #268
    Her right to choose… Tyson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Letterkenny, ON
    Posts
    6,224
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    670544
    canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Jitterbug View Post
    Would make sense you would rig this in your favor.
    Touche.

  69. #269
    Intercontinental Champion Jitters's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Pickering, United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,001
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    332260
    I think he should be Jitterbug for atleast another month for moaning...

  70. #270
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    25,690
    Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3206665
    usa
    Can I take the VoteTrump24 name when it's free.

  71. #271
    Furry, Filthy and Fun Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    A Sett
    Posts
    72,189
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3025826
    Quote Originally Posted by Jitters View Post
    I think he should be Jitterbug for atleast another month for moaning...
    I tried man, it could have been great. But ohhh nooo @Jitterbug has to be oh noo I’m the real OG kdestiny Slim Shady pleeease stand up instead of realising the great potential of a team. Month, few days longer loook

    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Can I take the VoteTrump24 name when it's free.
    I’m sure that can be arranged as long as @VoteTrump24 allows though I think it’s better than Tyson lol.

  72. #272
    Turning back time Kdestiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Posts
    21,169
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1245866
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Jitters View Post
    I think he should be Jitterbug for atleast another month for moaning...
    Good thing you don't make the rules

  73. #273
    Turning back time Kdestiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Posts
    21,169
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1245866
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    I tried man, it could have been great. But ohhh nooo @Jitterbug has to be oh noo I’m the real OG kdestiny Slim Shady pleeease stand up instead of realising the great potential of a team. Month, few days longer loook



    I’m sure that can be arranged as long as @VoteTrump24 allows though I think it’s better than Tyson lol.
    I'll take the few days longer because I'm honorable. Seems like you may not be though. I get it.

  74. #274
    Furry, Filthy and Fun Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    A Sett
    Posts
    72,189
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3025826
    This tag team could have been a King Diamond in the rough. I believe it was/is their kdestiny but ah well.

  75. #275
    Furry, Filthy and Fun Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    A Sett
    Posts
    72,189
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3025826
    Quote Originally Posted by Jitterbug View Post
    I'll take the few days longer because I'm honorable. Seems like you may not be though. I get it.
    Don’t go Rom. No as if it’s Meghan or anything.

  76. #276
    Turning back time Kdestiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Posts
    21,169
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1245866
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    This tag team could have been a King Diamond in the rough. I believe it was/is their kdestiny but ah well.
    I don't do tag teams

  77. #277
    Turning back time Kdestiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Posts
    21,169
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1245866
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Don’t go Rom. No as if it’s Meghan or anything.
    Oh I would've had it until Mania if those were the rules, I don't give a shit about that.

    Why does he get a shorter month than I do? That's all.

  78. #278
    Furry, Filthy and Fun Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    A Sett
    Posts
    72,189
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3025826
    Quote Originally Posted by Jitterbug View Post
    Oh I would've had it until Mania if those were the rules, I don't give a shit about that.

    Why does he get a shorter month than I do? That's all.
    I don’t know.

    Well first off months can vary, 28/29/30/31 days. I didn’t have my calculator out when I made these rules. I thought 6th from one month to 6th the other was fine. I’m sorry next time, I shall specify DAYS if that pleases the court but fucking hell lol. The name’s not THAT bad!

    Wouldnae kill you…Jitterbug is cool.

  79. #279
    Turning back time Kdestiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Posts
    21,169
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1245866
    usa
    I literally said the name is fine.

    Might need to brush up on both your reading comp and math skills.

  80. #280
    Intercontinental Champion Jitters's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Pickering, United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,001
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    332260
    Wake me up before you go-go
    Don't leave me hanging on like a yo-yo

  81. #281
    Furry, Filthy and Fun Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    A Sett
    Posts
    72,189
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3025826
    Quote Originally Posted by Jitterbug View Post
    I literally said the name is fine.

    Might need to brush up on both your reading comp and math skills.
    You might want to also brush up on sarcasm skills.

  82. #282
    Turning back time Kdestiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Posts
    21,169
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1245866
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    You might want to also brush up on sarcasm skills.
    You bet I'll do that at your behest

  83. #283
    Furry, Filthy and Fun Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    A Sett
    Posts
    72,189
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3025826
    Quote Originally Posted by Jitterbug View Post
    You bet I'll do that at your behest
    The fact you’re the one that is constantly going on about days/months ten times might make anyone sarcasm detector explode.

  84. #284
    Turning back time Kdestiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Posts
    21,169
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1245866
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    The fact you’re the one that is constantly going on about days/months ten times might make anyone sarcasm detector explode.
    I've stopped mate.

    My previous post was sarcastic by the way. Didn't know if you read.

  85. #285
    Furry, Filthy and Fun Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    A Sett
    Posts
    72,189
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3025826
    Quote Originally Posted by Jitterbug View Post
    I've stopped mate.

    My previous post was sarcastic by the way. Didn't know if you read.
    Jesus wept man. Sarcasm zingers galore lol.

    I was not actually angry at you at all and laughing all the way. I know exactly what you were trying to say but I was stringing you along yet you think I’ve been angry. I was mocking your sarcastic/pedantism yet you think I’ve been legit pissed lol.

  86. #286
    Turning back time Kdestiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Posts
    21,169
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1245866
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Jesus wept man. Sarcasm zingers galore lol.

    I was not actually angry at you at all and laughing all the way. I know exactly what you were trying to say but I was stringing you along yet you think I’ve been angry. I was mocking your sarcastic/pedantism yet you think I’ve been legit pissed lol.
    No, I don't know what you are. I don't assume to know what you are. I don't care.

  87. #287
    Intercontinental Champion Jitters's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Pickering, United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,001
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    332260
    Jitterbug into my brain (yeah-yeah)
    Goes a bang-bang-bang
    'Til my feet do the same

  88. #288
    Turning back time Kdestiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Posts
    21,169
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1245866
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Jitters View Post
    Jitterbug into my brain (yeah-yeah)
    Goes a bang-bang-bang
    'Til my feet do the same
    Tbf, I do love this song and am happy to represent it but not enough to keep it

  89. #289
    Furry, Filthy and Fun Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    A Sett
    Posts
    72,189
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3025826
    Quote Originally Posted by Jitterbug View Post
    No, I don't know what you are. I don't assume to know what you are. I don't care.
    Okaaaaay.

    I don’t know how this got from a joke to this you constantly pinging but whatever.

    I WAS JOOKING!!!!!

  90. #290
    Turning back time Kdestiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Posts
    21,169
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1245866
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Okaaaaay.

    I don’t know how this got from a joke to this you constantly pinging but whatever.

    I WAS JOOKING!!!!!
    Clearly.

  91. #291
    Furry, Filthy and Fun Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    A Sett
    Posts
    72,189
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3025826
    Quote Originally Posted by Jitterbug View Post
    Clearly.
    Holy Christ man, what is wrong? How did it get to this when it’s supposed to be fun.

    You were the one being pedantic about days being a bit longer than somebody’s month. I was mocking the whole time and gave my explanation even joking about you and Jitters being a tag team yet it seems to have bristled you yet you claim otherwise. Sorry if the jokey Rom comparison bristled you too.

    kdes calm doon lol. Go play Madden.

  92. #292
    Turning back time Kdestiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Posts
    21,169
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1245866
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Holy Christ man, what is wrong? How did it get to this when it’s supposed to be fun.

    You were the one being pedantic about days being a bit longer than somebody’s month. I was mocking the whole time and gave my explanation even joking about you and Jitters being a tag team yet it seems to have bristled you yet you claim otherwise. Sorry if the jokey Rom comparison bristled you too.

    kdes calm doon lol. Go play Madden.
    I'm really calm, I'm not the one typing long responses.

    I am playing madden.

  93. #293
    Furry, Filthy and Fun Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    A Sett
    Posts
    72,189
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3025826
    Quote Originally Posted by Jitterbug View Post
    I'm really calm, I'm not the one typing long responses.

    I am playing madden.
    Okay it’s on length now rather than content….yet you’re responding quickly too. Sorry I’m not as concise man, my bad. Bloody hell man.

    TOUCHDOWN!

  94. #294
    Turning back time Kdestiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Posts
    21,169
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1245866
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Okay it’s on length now rather than content….yet you’re responding quickly too. Sorry I’m not as concise man, my bad. Bloody hell man.

    TOUCHDOWN!
    I get notifications when I'm quoted

  95. #295
    Furry, Filthy and Fun Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    A Sett
    Posts
    72,189
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3025826
    Quote Originally Posted by Jitterbug View Post
    I get notifications when I'm quoted
    FIELD GOAL!

  96. #296
    Furry, Filthy and Fun Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    A Sett
    Posts
    72,189
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3025826
    I am sorry if you have been Jitterbugged.

  97. #297
    Furry, Filthy and Fun Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    A Sett
    Posts
    72,189
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3025826
    Seanny One Ball = Badger being changed to Seanny_One_Ball
    lotjx = TEETH
    Rom = Meghan Markle
    Tyson = VoteTrump24
    kdestiny = Jitterbug

    to name but a few.

    The GAME of DEATH has claimed more victims. Clearly not a game for the weak because there’s always controversy. Some have just manned up.

    And yes this is long but a joke. In fact I shall put a joke label next to this. [/joke]

  98. #298
    Furry, Filthy and Fun Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    A Sett
    Posts
    72,189
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3025826
    Just one time…a year without controversy please.

  99. #299
    Main Eventer
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Nutmeg State
    Posts
    6,259
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1921608
    Did you just hear what I just heard?
    That noise don't come from an ordinary bird
    It may be just a cricket or a critter in the trees
    It's givin' me the jitters in the joints around my knees
    I think I see a shadow and it's fuzzy and it's furry
    I haven't got a brain but I think I ought to worry
    I haven't got a heart but I feel a palpitation
    As the king of the forest I don't like this situation
    Are you gonna stand around and let it fill us full of horror
    I'd like to roar him down....but I think I lost my roarer
    It's a whooz-it, it's a whatz-it
    Who's that? Who's there? Who's where?
    BEWARE!
    Who's that hiding in the tree top?
    It's that rascal The Jitterbug,
    Should you catch him buzzing 'round you,
    Keep away from The Jitterbug.
    Oh! The bees in the breeze and the bast in the trees have a terrible, horrible
    buzz,
    But the bees in the breeze and the bats in the trees couldn't do what The
    Jitterbug does;
    So be careful of that rascal,
    Keep away from The Jitterbug, The Jitterbug.
    Who's that hiding in the tree top?
    It's that rascal The Jitterbug,
    Should you catch him buzzing 'round you,
    Keep away from The Jitterbug.
    Oh! The bees in the breeze and the bast in the trees have a terrible, horrible
    buzz,
    But the bees in the breeze and the bats in the trees couldn't do what The
    Jitterbug does;
    So be careful of that rascal,
    Keep away from The Jitterbug, The Jitterbug.
    Oh! The Jitter, Oh! The Bug,Oh!
    The Jitterbug, Bugabug, bugabug, bugaboo.
    In a twitter, in the throes,
    Oh the critter's
    Got me dancing on a thousand toes,
    Thar' she blows
    Who's that hiding in the tree top?
    It's that rascal The Jitterbug,
    Should you catch him buzzing 'round you,
    Keep away from The Jitterbug.
    Oh! The bees in the breeze and the bats in the trees have a terrible, horrible
    buzz,
    But the bees in the breeze and the bats in the trees couldn't do what The
    Jitterbug does;
    So be careful of that rascal,
    Keep away from The Jitterbug, The Jitterbug.


    "Too peppy" for the Wizard of Oz so it got cut, but the song still made the soundtrack of the movie album.

  100. #300
    Her right to choose… Tyson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Letterkenny, ON
    Posts
    6,224
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    670544
    canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Seanny One Ball = Badger being changed to Seanny_One_Ball
    lotjx = TEETH
    Rom = Meghan Markle
    Tyson = VoteTrump24
    kdestiny = Jitterbug

    to name but a few.

    The GAME of DEATH has claimed more victims. Clearly not a game for the weak because there’s always controversy. Some have just manned up.

    And yes this is long but a joke. In fact I shall put a joke label next to this. [/joke]
    Like I said previously, I’m here and doing my time. I own my shit.

    If my temporary gimmick were even remotely funny/clever, I’d be having a lot more fun with it…

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •