Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for hosting the game, Jarrod!

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    italy
    I feel asleep and next thing I know we lose.

Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lotjx View Post
    I feel asleep and next thing I know we lose.

Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Feel free to ask any questions. I posted a few role cards but I'm getting this weird error message still.

If you want to post your role card feel free.

I'm glad everyone enjoyed this. I enjoyed running it.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaner View Post
    I was tempted the second time you offered but I just dread commitment so much.

I was town amnesiac meaning I could choose to inherit the role and alignment of anyone who dies. I was so supremely confident that wolves wouldn't kill me that I held it all game and just played as vanilla town but with an eye on potentially joining one of the scum factions.

Nice to see I was right about VK all along. Blind Ninja outing an innocent result on him in the dead chat had me doubting myself.

Did Foxxi join the red team via invitation on the day after I died and did she really misread Void here? If so, y'all can call me Foxxi now
    Lol I should have listened to you XD I'm just so used to you getting an idea into your head and tunneling it, I didn't give it much credit - especially when you didn't seem to care about what I thought and just brushed it off and dismissed it. Though it certainly didn't help that I wasn't really digging, just taking things how they felt in the moment and then not looking back much.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In hindsight I guess I did the same thing to you that I didn't like you were doing to me, so I apologize for that Insaner =(

Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Fun game. Salty I was out early but it is what it is. Fun to watch from the sidelines especially since I knew what was red was up to even though they pretty much fucked with me whole time I was alive.

Intercontinental Champion VoidKitten's Avatar
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MTR View Post
    Fun game. Salty I was out early but it is what it is. Fun to watch from the sidelines especially since I knew what was red was up to even though they pretty much fucked with me whole time I was alive.
    You had to go. I figured you may be able to talk your way out of things so I decided execution was in your future.

You scared me.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was town amnesiac meaning I could choose to inherit the role and alignment of anyone who dies. I was so supremely confident that wolves wouldn't kill me that I held it all game and just played as vanilla town but with an eye on potentially joining one of the scum factions.

Nice to see I was right about VK all along. Blind Ninja outing an innocent result on him in the dead chat had me doubting myself.

Did Foxxi join the red team via invitation on the day after I died and did she really misread Void here? If so, y'all can call me Foxxi now
    That is why I ignored you most of the game. I didn't want to bring credence and attention to your read by my reactions while people were willing to look other directions and I could slither away from being on the chopping block.

I also wasn't going to kill you at all. I thought it would screw me. It wasn't until Morrison joined us and i realized I could kill you by making it look like a vig shot did I want you dead.

Foxxi was recruited on Night 8 which was the night after we killed you.

Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by VoidKitten View Post
    You had to go. I figured you may be able to talk your way out of things so I decided execution was in your future.

You scared me.
    I was trying hard and I am not good at it. I was hoping that pointing out how hard I was working to stay and the fact when I am pretty much caught red handed like with a vest at scum or a cop check that I tend to just lay down and shit post and try to distract people from the rest of the scum team would sway things. Fuck that was a bad run on sentence.

You were the only red or yellow that just pinged me as potential scum but I couldn't put a finger to it so just left it.

I think the fact Tildey was coming at me like she was made me think town because I would have thought as scum if people thought me 3p the may think about it before coming after me. Should have known she randed scum because that is almost all she does.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is why I ignored you most of the game. I didn't want to bring credence and attention to your read by my reactions while people were willing to look other directions and I could slither away from being on the chopping block.

I also wasn't going to kill you at all. I thought it would screw me. It wasn't until Morrison joined us and i realized I could kill you by making it look like a vig shot did I want you dead.

Foxxi was recruited on Night 8 which was the night after we killed you.
    You trying to invoke FRIENDSHIP was so insidious

Would have made a lesser man falter in the read

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    Thanks for the game! Even if I hadn't died I think the game was up by that point. My top three targets would have been Tildey, Void and Foxxi, but the others were totally off my radar. It was quite an impressive display of scum synchronised voting to bring about endgame, so I probably wouldn't have survived in any case.

And I might be in a minority, but I wasn't a fan of the minigames. Battleships happened while I was awake (though I wasn't chosen), but the trivia, card game and anagrams happened (and finished) while I was sleeping. Perhaps advertise the fact ahead of time in the future, because I'm not sure I want to be part of a game where I can't take part in events like these.

This isn't a dig, becuase I know how hard it is to put games together, especially larger ones such as this, and I appreciate the detail you put into the write-ups. I just didn't fell that invested in this game.

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    Quote Originally Posted by MTR View Post
    I was trying hard and I am not good at it. I was hoping that pointing out how hard I was working to stay and the fact when I am pretty much caught red handed like with a vest at scum or a cop check that I tend to just lay down and shit post and try to distract people from the rest of the scum team would sway things. Fuck that was a bad run on sentence.

You were the only red or yellow that just pinged me as potential scum but I couldn't put a finger to it so just left it.

I think the fact Tildey was coming at me like she was made me think town because I would have thought as scum if people thought me 3p the may think about it before coming after me. Should have known she randed scum because that is almost all she does.
    You were my first cop check, but the rock/paper/scissors happened before I could out you

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyski View Post
    You were my first cop check, but the rock/paper/scissors happened before I could out you
    I tried to cop check him too, but mine failed..... so I decided to kamikaze him instead XD

And yeah... so many people seemed sus of me, and grae even almost managed to turn his yeet on me, so when I got the recruit offer well... If I was in danger of being yeeted I wasn't going to do it as town >.>

Girlfriend Eater LemonDemonGirl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Who even killed me lmao

Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyski View Post
    Thanks for the game! Even if I hadn't died I think the game was up by that point. My top three targets would have been Tildey, Void and Foxxi, but the others were totally off my radar. It was quite an impressive display of scum synchronised voting to bring about endgame, so I probably wouldn't have survived in any case.

And I might be in a minority, but I wasn't a fan of the minigames. Battleships happened while I was awake (though I wasn't chosen), but the trivia, card game and anagrams happened (and finished) while I was sleeping. Perhaps advertise the fact ahead of time in the future, because I'm not sure I want to be part of a game where I can't take part in events like these.

This isn't a dig, becuase I know how hard it is to put games together, especially larger ones such as this, and I appreciate the detail you put into the write-ups. I just didn't fell that invested in this game.
    I also had an issue with the timing of events. A suggestion for future games is to A) announce that they'll be happening ahead of time like Dreyski said or B) Have a limited amount of participants and require volunteer sign-ups. The latter is something that happens with mash games on MU, where each event that is time-sensitive asks for people to join/sign-ups before it starts. That way the game can't start until enough people have chosen to join and they can be more prepared for when it starts. Especially since victory largely came down to the events. Without them, Void would have been dead and Claws would have survived and the game would have got closer.

Scum earned their victory, don't get me wrong. But yeah, the timing of that last event was just really unfortunate for the townsided.

We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Easy win for me

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    I also had an issue with the timing of events. A suggestion for future games is to A) announce that they'll be happening ahead of time like Dreyski said or B) Have a limited amount of participants and require volunteer sign-ups. The latter is something that happens with mash games on MU, where each event that is time-sensitive asks for people to join/sign-ups before it starts. That way the game can't start until enough people have chosen to join and they can be more prepared for when it starts. Especially since victory largely came down to the events. Without them, Void would have been dead and Claws would have survived and the game would have got closer.

Scum earned their victory, don't get me wrong. But yeah, the timing of that last event was just really unfortunate for the townsided.
    The events were exhausting. We had the victory planned out for days because of the doublevote and both of the games hit us hard because we felt we HAD to win or we lost. I didn't think there was a world where Claws didn't shoot me. I was already saying goodbye and that im not sure where to go from there.

Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonDemonGirl View Post
    Who even killed me lmao
    claws

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I felt as yellow we also had less cool toys to use vs red.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks again for hosting Jarrod!

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Listo95 View Post
    I felt as yellow we also had less cool toys to use vs red.
    I definitely want to make time to check you guys’ role cards. We had lots of discussion around which abilities would be mirrored vs what would be different.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

I said VK was WWF, didnt say town

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    In retreospect, I should have done different moves on N2 and forward.

I had 2 different role cops. 1 result was WCW/WWF (ON), other was talent/top talent (EN)

Has a restriction that I used Love (1 of 5 or 6), the night after the hate rib.

And could have linked 2 people. If 1 died, the other would have as well.

Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh meant to ask. That gag that yellow attempted to pull on me where all my votes were going to count against me.

Would I have been allowed to unvote and cancel it out once I realised what was going on?

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Oh meant to ask. That gag that yellow attempted to pull on me where all my votes were going to count against me.

Would I have been allowed to unvote and cancel it out once I realised what was going on?
    Ah. That is what the locks on your bag must have been ahahha. We couldn't figure out what that was.

Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post

Nope they would have just kept piling up every time you tried something.

Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah. That is what the locks on your bag must have been ahahha. We couldn't figure out what that was.
    Yeah I thought it was a fake RB or something til Jarrod told me in dead chat.

Thank God that phase went so quick when I was asleep lol.