Thread: The Real Ghostbusters' Halloween Mafia Special

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

The Real Ghostbusters' Halloween Mafia Special

-----

Psychokenetic energy in the five boroughs was sky rocketing more than ever as October 30th 1990 was coming to a close soon.

"What's going on in that brain Egon? There are earthquakes going on all over Manhatten." Winston Zeddmore inquires.

Egon Spangler looks up from the P.K.E. Meter with a worried look on his face.

"Did you hear abo--" Ray Stanz started to say but all four Ghostbusters were thrown to the floor of the Firehouse as the building shook violently.

A loud crack echoed the area followed by another huge tremor.

"Yeah that's normal." Peter Venkman cracks as they all make their way back on their feet. "Times like these I wish I listened to what my father taught me."

"Oh yeah, what was that?" Winston asks.

"I dunno, I didn't listen." Peter says shrugging.

"This doesn't alarm you Peter?" Ray questions.

"Not at all. We're always fine. We're champs! I don't know if you've been paying attention Ray but we always pull out a W." Peter just finishes saying when another giant tremor sends everyone flying again.

"Apologies." Peter groans. "Should not have said that out loud. That's my fault."

All four men struggle to their feet when all the noise in the room was drowned out by a what sounded like a wail of the damned, loud enough for the world to hear.

The temperature in the Firehouse dropped to freezing measures. A horrific smell of puke, sulfur and rotten flesh permeated the area and the Ghostbuster's nostrils.

Egon almost suffocates on his words but gasped out "Containment" as Winston races down the fire pole to the first floor. Ray quickly follows as does Peter and Egon.

Louis Tully and Janine Melnitz had broke out gas masks and were handing them out as each Ghostbuster came off the pole. The smell was over powering but luckily Janine was a quick thinker and directed Louis to grab the masks above the guy's lockers.

Winston and Ray burst in the huge basement of the Firehouse. The Containment Unit (a storage facility that safely contained most classes of supernatural entities after compressing and neutralizing their psychokinetic energy) looked normal, not a scratch. Egon and Peter approached quickly behind them with Proton Packs on and on and ready.

Ray cautiously approached "The Grid" and started punching buttons on the control panel.

Ray turned and just stammered the word "Empty." at his other three bewildered colleagues.

-----

"EMPTY?!?" Walter Peck screamed over the phone.

After the Vigo incident to begin the year, the Mayor Lenny couldn't deny the importance of the Ghostbusters to the NYC area. The Mayor also knew they had to be kept in check and couldn't come and go as they please. The Mayor decided a governing group would help greatly. This was the Mayor's ultimate plan to keep the fans and detractors of the Ghostbusters happy so he could maximize his votes come elections.

The Mayor initiated the Paranormal Oversight Commission to over see the Ghostbuster's actions and knew just the person to head it up.

Walter Peck gladly accepted the posistion of course. Peck begrudgingly knew that the Ghostbusters were legit after the first coming of Gozer and the remnants of the original Stay Puft Marshmallow Man left him covered with liquid marshmallow.

Peck still didn't like any of the Ghostbusters and since his job at the Environmental Protection Agency went bust after he caused the original Containment Unit's shut down he had nothing better career wise.

The Mayor also appointed Jack Hardemeyer as Peck's assistant. Hardemeyer had his own run ins with the Ghostbusters and also relished the chance to cause them grief after the Mayor fired him.

Hardemeyer went to the Ghostbuster's Key Celebration after Vigo the Carpathian was defeated on invite from the Mayor. After the ceremony the Mayor filled Jack in on the P.O.C. and Jack accepted.

The Ghostbusters all sat in Ecto-1, a few blocks from the Firehouse, talking on the new car phone that was recently installed. Peck was on speaker phone for them all to hear.

"Yes empty." Egon confirmed. "The tests Ray ran on site stated it was at full power and there was no equipment failure. The Unit itself is unscathed and untouched."

"Yeah, kinda the complete opposite of when you last touched it." Peter cut in referencing the time Walter intentionally shut down the original Containment Unit.

Walter groaned. "I'll fix you, Venkman." Walter said. He said it at least once a day.

"Peter is just stressing how it's not like before. There was no break in. No shenanigans." Egon firmly states.

"There are reports of ghosts everywhere. Jack has been fielding complaints from people who can't get through when they call your number." Walter scolds.

"Huh?" Peter responded disconnecting the call.

"No one likes Peck but he might not make things so difficult if you eased up, Peter." Ray says.

"Guy is scum. Hardemeyer too. I'll never trust either of them." Peter retorts.

"Stay on task people." Janine interjected.

"Janine is right guys." Ray says trying to be encouraging. "Think of everything that escaped. Boogieman (Class VII), Poso (Class VII), Sandman (Class VI), Killerwatt (Class VII) and Samhein (Usually a Class VI but on Halloween he's upgraded to a Class VII)..guys the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man (Class VII) is out there."

"Everyone loves sequels." Peter interrupts.

Ray continues, "The marshmallow remnants we collected and stored in the Grid reformed into that one hundred foot tall pissed off sailor."

"The big guy has helped out a bit though when we ask." Winston reminded everyone. "It all depends on how Stay Puft is feeling today."

"With all the evil surrounding Stay Puft, he might be persuaded by all the psychokenetic energy flowing through the city." Egon says. "Let's hope not."

"There's so much to do and so many more dangerous ghouls out there, if this wasn't so horrible it'd be exciting!" Ray said with just a little too much enthusiasm."

"Yeah, super exciting Ray. I've always admired your ability to access the situation." Peter quips.

"Something is troubling me." Egon announced.

"Oh fun Egon. Can you make it a snack cake analogy? We all really love those." Peter remarks.

"As it is right now, the psychokenetic energy in the city can not be measured. We have always been able to get some kind of reading, except when Gozer invaded New York City. There is something else causing all this." Egon explains. "It's even bigger than the Twinkie, Peter."

"Ask a stupid question..." Venkman shoots back.

"Where is Slimer?" Winston Zeddmore finally piped up. Winston had been taking this all in and mentally preparing himself for the worst when the green spud entered his brain.

"We've been so smacked in the face with everything we forgot all about the poor little Class V spud." Ray blurts out.

"I saw Slimer floating around the upstairs refrigerator when I was headed downstairs to see Janine about her lunch budget." Louis says. "That reminds me, $97.65 at Keens Steakhouse last Thursday Janine? We've talked about these lavish lunch takeouts. We're going to have to get the company Visa back if this continues."

"The Mutton Chops are so good though!" Janine says.

"That refrigerator upstairs lines up in the layout with the Containment Unit in the basement. Chances are Slimer got caught in the stream of released psychokenetic energy from the Containment Unit that projected upwards. Once the ghost's speed slowed and they started separating, they likely recognized Slimer. I'm sure a chase ensued but I'd say odds are 50/50 on if Slimer escaped." Egon responds.

"He is fast." Ray interjects. "He once cleared the 12-foot sub we got for Peter's birthday a couple years ago."

"What 12-foot sub?" Peter asks as everyone else looks at each other laughing.

"Ask a unintelligent question..." was Egon's dry reply.

"Stop it Egon. Now that alarms me Ray, when Egon tries to be humorous." Peter answers.

"Either way, we're gonna have to find the little guy too." Winston says.

"Do we though?" Peter utters half kidding around.

"It's been long enough." Egon says getting serious. "We should head back to the Firehouse. The Spirits and smell will have dispersed by now. I have a couple more gadgets I've been working on that we might as well grab."

Winston fires up Ecto-1 and peels out back to the Firehouse.

-----

Chaos reigned over all sections of New York City. Schools were canceled because of the darkness and feeling of impending destruction. Some kids just weren't to be stopped though. They just hit the street early for trick or treating and general mischief. It is 1990 when kids could still do things after all.

Cue the slick 1990 music montage as shit hit the fan all over NYC.

All across New York City ghosts, spooks and spectres ran amuck on Halloween. Most returned to previous haunts or habits but some had grander ideas in mind.

The Peoplebusters, a group of Class VI entities consisting of Peter Deman, Ray Stifz, Egon Cadaver and Winston Deddmore who hailed from Boo York (a flip version of New York from a alternate Dimension), had their tanks of green slime out, strapped to their backs and were ready.

The undead foursome would usually trap any human in sight but they all agreed if they were going to cleanse this new town then those warm bodied weirdos had to go first. Then they could turn this place into New Boo York.

Teenage girl Aubrie had snuck out with her friends, a egging they would go. Boyfriend Tyler was showing off his special set of extra rotten eggs he'd been saving for this night.

The groups misbehavior was glorious to see as The Grundel, cloaked in his dark grey hat and trench coat, watched from a distance.

"The mischievous ones are easy...The pure ones are the most fun..." The Grundel salivated at the thought. "They just need to let me in...and the fun can begin..."

Dana Barrett and baby Oscar hunkered down in Peter Venkman's apartment. Dana had reached her limit with the paranormal and was hoping to avoid any incidents on this night.

"Nothing will happen Oscar." Dana said as she rocked Oscar in her arms as he coo'd happily.

Across town another young teen, Landyn, sat playing on his Gameboy. Landyn failed to see the ominous orange glow coming from his closet. The Boogieman was on the prowl, looking to feast on the fear of a young one.

Boogieman rattled Landyn's closet door.

The orange glow wained as Landyn looked up.

"H-hello?" Landyn barely got out as he inched back to the headboard of his bed, staring at the closet.

The closet door started seeping smoke from the seams as the orange light intensified again. The closet door burst open as Boogieman stuck his huge head out. Landyn leapt off his bed, running for his bedroom door.

In another home, toddler Maverick slept sound in his bed unaware of all the evil surrounding him. The Clock Ghost had taken home in a cute antique elephant clock, which had been recently purchased for the young one's room.

Mrs. Rogers and her yellow canary, Precious, had to brave the dark city to the nearest drug store. Mrs. Rogers needed her prescriptions and couldn't put it off any longer.

"It'll be ok my dear Precious. The lights are still on in the city. We'll be just fine." Mrs. Rogers told her tiny bird.

The Sandman took cover in a dimly lit alley and looked over his low stock of sleeping powder. Sandman was steadfast in seeing the Ghostbusters pay for stopping 500 years of glorious sleep.

"They will sleep..they must sleep.." Sandman wailed to himself.

The Mean Green Teen Machine had only been dreaming of one thing during their incarceration. Pizza. In NYC there was plenty to go around.

Luigi was preparing for his friend Slimer's eventual stop by on Halloween night. Luigi had cooked some extra special Snickers and Twix with extra extra cheese Halloween specials for his hungry green friend.

Guggenheim, Chicoloni and Baravelli smelled that pizza aroma miles away. That's all it took for the members of the Mean Green Teen Machine to head straight for Luigi's Pizza shop, high fiving all the way.

Dr. McCatheter returned to his lair and readied a stash of New Spirit Chips. They were extremely useful for ghosts and delicious to humans. Unfortunately if you were a human eating them, there were side effects.

Samhain, in particular, was at his most powerful on Halloween. Samhain sucked in the psychokenetic energy surrounding the Firehouse during the release and forced darkness to fall over the city.

"Night without end is coming. All things not of this earth..join my midnight army..I command you..go my little ones..it is the time of year for....innocent fun." Samhain called out to the numerous lower class spooks in the area. "The Ghostbusters thought they could keep the spirit of Halloween locked up forever. Time has come to make Halloween ever lasting..."

-----

Ecto-1 peeled into the Firehouse as Venkman, Spangler, Stanz, Zeddmore, Melnitz and Tully all quickly filed out. Everyone had built this company from the ground up and had their strengths and weaknesses. They all grabbed their best gadgets and prepared themselves.

Janine answered the ringing phone.

"Ghostbustas, you hollar and we collar. You do..you have?..really? We'll be right ovah!" Janine finishes slamming the phone down. "We need to get to the local wax museum. Wax statues have sprung to life and are demanding the "Sunslayers". Who are they?"

"Obviously a heavy metal band Janine. Stick to answering the phone." Peter playfully says as Janine rolls her eyes at him.

"Thanks Dr. Venkman. Is now the time to tell Louis those lunch take outs are yours?" Janine says. "Oops."

"Whaaat?!" Louis interjects. "Peter you said you didn't know anything about those lunches!"

Back in Ecto-1 the Ghostbusters made their way to the wax museum, which wasn't far.

"Egon, what do make of Sunslayers?" Ray asks. Do you think this darkness has something to do with them?"

"With the unreadable psychokenetic energy suffocating the city, levels we haven't seen since the coming if Gozer..." Egon responds.

"Of fun, more snack cake stories." Peter quips.

"I'm worried Sunslayers doesn't have anything to do with the sun but rather a son..." Egon says ignoring Peter's nonsense.

"Ohhh SONslayers." Louis says in a illuminated light bulb moment. "Who's the son though and the slayers?"

"We're about to find out!" Winston says pulling Ecto-1 up to the museum.

Everyone gets out.

The door swings open as the lights flicker on and off in the inside.

"Well let's do it." Peter says.

Everyone draws their Particle Throwers.

"Go get them Ray!" Peter directs.

Ray gulps and steps forward through the doorway.

"Hello?" Ray shouts.

Silence.

All six stood backs to one another in a circle as they slowly entered the main room.

"Hello?" Ray shouts again.

In front of Ray, a wax statue of Marilyn Monroe slowly stepped into view.

"Uhhh Ray?" Winston asked.

"I see her." Ray says. "Stop right there Marilyn!"

Marilyn lifted her wax head so the Ghostbusters could see her soulless eyes.

"SoNsLaYeRs..sOnSlAyErs..KiLLeRs oF GoZerBelOvEd!..rEVEngEon AlL!..On aLl!" Marilyn says.

"Who's this guy?" Peter simply asks.

Egon fills everyone in thanks to his Tobin's Spirit Guide. "As I feared. We're the Sonslayers. This is Koza'Rai, interdimensional demon warlord and the father of Gozer. Koza‘Rai isn‘t just a high powered primordial being, he‘s also the father of several other god-level entities-including Idulnas and Tiamat. Koza‘Rai‘s true body is confined to another dimension, but he is able to send lesser-powered extensions of himself to other planes of existence. These duplicates are still immensely powerful, capable of wielding massive amounts of psychokinetic energy in various destructive ways."

"Ask a stupid question..." Peter says aiming his particle thrower.

"I haVe foUNdyOu SoNSlaYers..." Marilyn says the voice getting very deep and hoarse. "YoU wilLPay...yoUrwOrLd wilL pAy..."

"Nah we're gonna stop all that. The media loves this kinda stuff!" Peter says releasing his particle thrower. The stream impacted Marilyn, the body exploding hot wax everywhere. "It's just good business practices."

Elvis Presley sprang to life. Lucille Ball was next. John Wayne. Elizabeth Taylor. Judy Garland. Sylvester Stallone. All with tilted heads and stiff backs steadily started moving off their display stands and toward the Ghostbusters.

"FoR eVEry deMOnYou..EVer heLDcaPtiVe..IBriNg..brInG thEIrveNgeANce..i BRinGyoUr heLl..yOur HaLLoweEnNighTmaRe..." Each wax figure took turns saying the words Koza'Rai spoke.

"This isn't creepy at all." Peter says as he and the others fire their partical throwers, leaving the room covered in hot wax.

"No reason to stay here, let's head for higher ground." Egon says as he and the others head for the outside.

"I guess we know who emptied the Containment Unit." Ray stammers as they hurry to the exit.

"Like I said Ray, your ability to access any situation is second to none." Peter teases as they get outside.

The Ghostbusters looked around outside at the absolute darkness that surrounded them at 11 a.m. on Halloween day.

"At least it's festive right?" Winston jokes.

"We need to spread out. Koza'Rai seems to have disappeared for now. PKE Meter is getting readings again. Lets go block by block." Egon directs. "We need to find Slimer in this mess too."

"Are we gonna do a lot of running around screaming and yelling and falling down and end up covered in slime?" Peter asks.

"Don't we always?" Winston retorts.

"That's my favorite part!" Ray declares excitedly as the team of Ghostbusters dispersed into the New York City streets.

-----

1 P.M. (Posts 143-312)

-----

1:30 P.M. (Post 349)

-----

2 P.M. (Posts 350-657)

-----

2:30 P.M. (Post 673)

-----

3 P.M. (Posts 674-797)

-----

3:30 P.M. (Post 812)

-----

4 P.M. (Posts 813-926)

-----

4:30 P.M. (Post 931)

-----

5 P.M. (Posts 932-1069)

-----

5:30 P.M. (Post 1071)

-----

6 P.M. (Posts 1072-1173)

-----

6:30 P.M. (Post 1181)

-----

7 P.M. (Posts 1182-1309)

-----

7:30 P.M. (Posts 1310-1393)

-----

8 P.M. (Posts 1394-1477)

-----

8:30 P.M. (Post 1479)

-----

9 P.M. (Posts 1480-1577)

-----

9:30 P.M. (Post 1582)

-----

10 P.M. (Posts 1583-1722)

-----

10:30 P.M. (Post 1734)

-----

11 P.M. (Posts 1735-1842)

-----

Living Players

1. lotjx- Aubrie- Child
    2. Pablo Diablo- Ghash- Class V
    3. Peter Griffin- Killerwatt- Class VII
    4. Caito- Janine Melnitz- Ghostbusters Secretary Extraordinaire
    5. CWE- Maverick- Child
    6. kangus- Egon Spangler- Scientific Paranormal Investigator
    7. Jitters- The Boogieman- Class VII
    8. MTR- Peter Venkman- Cynical Scientist
    9. crackleslaper- Koza'Rai- Class VII
    10. Mazer- Poso- Class VII
    11. Randolph- Dr. McCatheter- Class V
    12. Andy99- The Sandman- Class VI
    13. Morrison- Jack Hardemeyer- P.O.C. Member
    14. 3puppies- Winston Zeddemore- Paranormal Investigative Businessman
    15. Listo95- Ghostmaster General- Class VII
    16. Badger- Mean Green Teen Machine- Class V
    17. DivaSmurf- Slimer- Class V Bus Driver
    18. Graeham- Grundle- Class III
    19. Val the Moofia Boss- Grundle- Class III
    20. Dreyski- Walter Peck- P.O.C. Member
    21. Clawsout- Samhain- Class VII
    22. LemonDemonGirl- Mrs. Rogers (Wat)- Class VII
    23. Tommi_Li- Louis Tully- Ghostbusters Accountant and Tax Attorney
    24. FutureHold- Ray Stanz- Heart of The Ghostbusters
    25. VoidKitten- Stay Puft Marshmallow Man- Class VII
    26. Blind Ninja- The Peoplebusters- Class VI
    27. FoxxiMcLeod- Tyler- Child
    Last edited by Jarrod1983; November 19th, 2022 at 9:59 PM.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    RULES

-Day period lasts 48 hours. If there is no hammer the lead vote getter will be lynched.

-If day vote ends in a tie, all players tied for the lead will be lynched.

-Night period lasts 24 hours. If you haven't entered night actions by then you lose your action.

-Day elimination write ups have no actual bearing on the game and are just flavor.

-Night talk is NOT allowed about the game.

-No editing posts.

-No dead zombie talk. If you die, keep it in dead chat.

-No breadcrumbing.

-No talking about this game outside of this thread.

-I will not answer questions about the game. If I haven't addressed it then it is something for you to discover on your own while playing.

-Have fun and good luck.

Last edited by Jarrod1983; October 26th, 2022 at 6:23 PM.

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    italy
    1. lotjx

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. lotjx
    16. Dr Egon Badger

you either die a hero... Morrison's Avatar
    or live long enough to see yourself become a dumdum.
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. lotjx
    13. morrison
    16. Dr Egon Badger

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. lotjx
    13. morrison
    16. Dr Egon Badger
    24. Future

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    1. lotjx
    8. MTR
    13. morrison
    16. Dr Egon Badger
    24. Future

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    1. lotjx
    5. CWE
    8. MTR
    13. morrison
    16. Dr Egon Badger
    24. Future

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. lotjx
    5. CWE
    8. MTR
    13. morrison
    16. Dr Egon Badger
    17. Divasmurf
    24. Future

Intercontinental Champion VoidKitten's Avatar
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. lotjx
    5. CWE
    8. MTR
    13. morrison
    16. Dr Egon Badger
    17. Divasmurf
    24. Future
    25. VoidKitten

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    1. lotjx
    5. CWE
    8. MTR
    13. morrison
    16. Dr Egon Badger
    17. Divasmurf
    21.Claws Puft man
    24. Future
    25.voidkitteh

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    scotland
    1. lotjx
    5. CWE
    8. MTR
    13. morrison
    16. Dr Egon Badger
    17. Divasmurf
    18. Graeham
    21.Claws Puft man
    24. Future
    25. voidkitteh

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    @mth I have a friend who wanted to try his hand at mafia. He signed up as Andy99 if you could please push his sign up through! Thank you very much!

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm no mth, as jarrod constantly reminds me, but I did just approve Andy99.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dammit. I forgot about doing that gimmick.

It would be a big to-do in Nottingham.....

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Thanks Mazer.

You definitely should sign up!

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck you guys.....

But faint hearts never won fair maidens.

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. lotjx
    5. CWE
    8. MTR
    10.Mazer (you're welcome, furries)
    13. morrison
    16. Dr Egon Badger
    17. Divasmurf
    18. Graeham
    21.Claws Puft man
    24. Future
    25. voidkitteh

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    I'm no mth, as jarrod constantly reminds me, but I did just approve Andy99.
    That sounds like a defeatist attitude. Go out there and be the best mth you can be!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. lotjx
    5. CWE
    8. MTR
    13. morrison
    16. Dr Egon Badger
    17. Divasmurf
    18. Graeham
    19. Val the Moofia Boss
    21.Claws Puft man
    24. Future
    25. voidkitteh

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    That sounds like a defeatist attitude. Go out there and be the best mth you can be!
    Scoundrel! I would never impersonate mth, unless it provided opportunity to abscond with some of Rajah's ill-gotten taxes.

Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    I really have not had the time lately, but if we're low I'll join.

Football manager? Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Sure add me in

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    1. lotjx
    2. Pablo Diablo
    3. Peter Griffin
    5. CWE
    8. MTR
    13. morrison
    16. Dr Egon Badger
    17. Divasmurf
    18. Graeham
    19. Val the Moofia Boss
    21.Claws Puft man
    24. Future
    25. voidkitteh

Jobber
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to be playing 5 games the next 3 weeks so I can't add another one.

Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scoundrel! I would never impersonate mth, unless it provided opportunity to abscond with some of Rajah's ill-gotten taxes.
    No no no…a swap so he can also be the best Mazer as well.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Caito View Post
    Entrance music!

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll have to pass this round, too. I need to zero in on school and I've already an incoming game I'll have to commit too soon.

I'll happily spectate from dead chat though

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    I'll have to pass this round, too. I need to zero in on school and I've already an incoming game I'll have to commit too soon.

Ah. What blaggard has levied such heavy taxes?

We shall lay a trap when they journey through Sherwood, and return what they have stolen.

Jobber
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post

I wonder what game ��

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Either a game of fox and hounds, or barrel racing, I’d wager a farthing

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    Ask me again if you’re one short close to deadline.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyski View Post
    At this rate I'll be bugging you eventually I'm sure. I don't expect the full roster so if we can get this to low 20s we can start.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    1. lotjx
    2. Pablo Diablo
    3. Peter Griffin
    4. Caito
    5. CWE
    8. MTR
    13. morrison
    16. Dr Egon Badger
    17. Divasmurf
    18. Graeham
    19. Val the Moofia Boss
    21.Claws Puft man
    24. Future
    25. voidkitteh

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    jarrod, it's not the numbers that makes a band into merry men.

It's the merriment.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    True. Still need a few more for full merriment to commence though.

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lad, I never worry about the numbers.

Once I stormed an entire castle with just Little John. I made it past the Sheriff, Nutsy, Trigger, 8 rhino guards, and near 150 Weasel archers.

I saved Friar Tuck from the hangman's noose that eve.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Gonna have to make a Robin Hood game.

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One could guarantee an additional band of merry men....if one was was willing to tempt the masses with a guarantee of one's own.......

Jobber
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. lotjx
    2. Pablo Diablo
    3. Peter Griffin
    4. Caito
    5. CWE
    8. MTR
    12.Andy99
    13. morrison
    16. Dr Egon Badger
    17. Divasmurf
    18. Graeham
    19. Val the Moofia Boss
    21.Claws Puft man
    24. Future
    25. voidkitteh

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    One could guarantee an additional band of merry men....if one was was willing to tempt the masses with a guarantee of one's own.......
    People should just sign up and have fun!

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrod1983 View Post
    I would but I really can't dedicate the time to actually follow along and participate.

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People should just sign up and have fun!
    And despots should not tax the poor.

Sometimes it takes a hero to move the masses

Rush
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm in!

1. lotjx
    2. Pablo Diablo
    3. Peter Griffin
    4. Caito
    5. CWE
    6. Kangus
    8. MTR
    12.Andy99
    13. morrison
    16. Dr Egon Badger
    17. Divasmurf
    18. Graeham
    19. Val the Moofia Boss
    21.Claws Puft man
    24. Future
    25. voidkitteh

Girlfriend Eater LemonDemonGirl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    I'm just here for fun, nothing serious

1. lotjx
    2. Pablo Diablo
    3. Peter Griffin
    4. Caito
    5. CWE
    6. Kangus
    8. MTR
    12.Andy99
    13. morrison
    16. Dr Egon Badger
    17. Divasmurf
    18. Graeham
    19. Val the Moofia Boss
    21.Claws Puft man
    22.LemonDemonGirl
    24. Future
    25. voidkitteh

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. lotjx
    2. Pablo Diablo
    3. Peter Griffin
    4. Caito
    5. CWE
    6. Kangus
    8. MTR
    9. Crackleslap
    12.Andy99
    13. morrison
    16. Dr Egon Badger
    17. Divasmurf
    18. Graeham
    19. Val the Moofia Boss
    21.Claws Puft man
    22.LemonDemonGirl
    24. Future
    25. voidkitteh

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. lotjx
    2. Pablo Diablo
    3. Peter Griffin
    4. Caito
    5. CWE
    6. Kangus
    8. MTR
    12.Andy99
    13. morrison
    15. Listo95
    16. Dr Egon Badger
    17. Divasmurf
    18. Graeham
    19. Val the Moofia Boss
    21.Claws Puft man
    22.LemonDemonGirl
    24. Future
    25. voidkitteh

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    1. lotjx
    2. Pablo Diablo
    3. Peter Griffin
    4. Caito
    5. CWE
    6. Kangus
    8. MTR
    9. Crackleslaper
    12.Andy99
    13. morrison
    15. Listo95
    16. Dr Egon Badger
    17. Divasmurf
    18. Graeham
    19. Val the Moofia Boss
    21.Claws Puft man
    22.LemonDemonGirl
    24. Future
    25. voidkitteh
    Last edited by Jarrod1983; October 19th, 2022 at 8:03 AM.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Took two characters out..originally three but looking now and I'd hope for 26 in all. I can work back in if there is a late surge of sign ups. Really would like these last six spots filled though. Looking to kick off by the weekend if not sooner.
    Last edited by Jarrod1983; October 19th, 2022 at 8:29 AM.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh good. I didn't have to threaten Listo

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Please do threaten six people though!
    @Randolph are you in?

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VoidKitten View Post
    Oh good. I didn't have to threaten Listo
    Fortunate for you.

You threaten the patron saint of discord, and you'll find your self on the wrong end of an arrow.

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you know that just last moon, the Evil Sheriff of Nottingham tried to rob the poor box. With merely a simple wooden stick, Friar Listo bounced the Sheriff from the church....sacrificing his own freedom to protect the poor.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Assuming listos town bold move

Intercontinental Champion Jitters's Avatar
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. lotjx
    2. Pablo Diablo
    3. Peter Griffin
    4. Caito
    5. CWE
    6. Kangus
    7. Jitters
    8. MTR
    9. Crackleslaper
    12.Andy99
    13. morrison
    15. Listo95
    16. Dr Egon Badger
    17. Divasmurf
    18. Graeham
    19. Val the Moofia Boss
    21.Claws Puft man
    22.LemonDemonGirl
    24. Future
    25. voidkitteh

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Nobody has offered me any delicious goods to bribe me into playing

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blind Ninja View Post
    Nobody has offered me any delicious goods to bribe me into playing
    @FoxxiMcLeod works at a bakery. She can offer you delicious goods.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Hopefully Foxxi can sign up too while she's offering up baked goodies.

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Assuming listos town bold move
    Some people assume that I am not of the village, because I operate outside the law.

But mark my words, claws, someday.....King Richard will have an OUTLAW for an IN-LAW!

Ooh da lolly!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    1. lotjx
    2. Pablo Diablo
    3. Peter Griffin
    4. Caito
    5. CWE
    6. Kangus
    7. Jitters
    8. MTR
    9. Crackleslaper
    11. randolph
    12.Andy99
    13. morrison
    15. Listo95
    16. Dr Egon Badger
    17. Divasmurf
    18. Graeham
    19. Val the Moofia Boss
    21.Claws Puft man
    22.LemonDemonGirl
    24. Future
    25. voidkitteh

Why are we back over here?

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Some people assume that I am not of the village, because I operate outside the law.

But mark my words, claws, someday.....King Richard will have an OUTLAW for an IN-LAW!

Ooh da lolly!
    Ive been wonderin. are we the good guys or the bad guys?

Ya know, our robbin the rich to feed the poor.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyski View Post
    I'd say it's getting close to full if you want one of these slots Dreyski!

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    @Rip @kdestiny @Tommi_Li @TraXX @3puppies @Mikey_Jones

Figure one more ping for those not pinged a 2nd time or that ive bugged on discord, hoping If I can get a couple more of the usual players we can get this thing going.

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Ive been wonderin. are we the good guys or the bad guys?

Ya know, our robbin the rich to feed the poor.
    Rob?

That’s a dirty word. We never rob.

We simply borrow a bit from those who can afford it.
    Last edited by Mazer; October 20th, 2022 at 9:39 AM.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Ooh da lolly!

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If this gets going before Monday, I won't be able to contribute much if anything. If that's okay, you can include me.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    No worries 3puppies. I know you coupon. You're all good.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    1. lotjx
    2. Pablo Diablo
    3. Peter Griffin
    4. Caito
    5. CWE
    6. Kangus
    7. Jitters
    8. MTR
    9. Crackleslaper
    11. randolph
    12.Andy99
    13. morrison
    14. 3puppies
    15. Listo95
    16. Dr Egon Badger
    17. Divasmurf
    18. Graeham
    19. Val the Moofia Boss
    21.Claws Puft man
    22.LemonDemonGirl
    24. Future
    25. voidkitteh

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No worries 3puppies. I know you coupon. You're all good.
    I am also taking a long weekend with my bride (taking Friday off), and don't intend to look online at anything. Instead, I am excited to use my new prescription for the little blue pill.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Haha, heard and no worries at all. Enjoy yourself!

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3puppies View Post
    I am also taking a long weekend with my bride (taking Friday off), and don't intend to look online at anything. Instead, I am excited to use my new prescription for the little blue pill.
    Sounds like there’ll be 30puppies by the end of this trip.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    1. lotjx
    2. Pablo Diablo
    3. Peter Griffin
    4. Caito
    5. CWE
    6. Kangus
    7. Jitters
    8. MTR
    9. Crackleslaper
    11. randolph
    12.Andy99
    13. morrison
    14. 3puppies
    15. Listo95
    16. Dr Egon Badger
    17. Divasmurf
    18. Graeham
    19. Val the Moofia Boss
    21.Claws Puft man
    22.LemonDemonGirl
    23.Tommi-Li
    24. Future
    25. voidkitteh

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Awesome! Two more, c'mon people.

Could do four instead of two people if people really wanna pod race.

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you post sketchings of cats on trees in the discord forest, maybe you'll get foxxi, kuti, and psycho to reconsider

Jobber
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you post sketchings of cats on trees in the discord forest, maybe you'll get foxxi, kuti, and psycho to reconsider
    I wish I could.

;-;

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by 3puppies View Post

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabiplz View Post
    I wish I could.

;-;
    Wish granted. You're in!

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wish granted. You're in!
    I consider this binding.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry @Sabiplz.

You wished and it got granted. You played yourself.

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    I'd say it's getting close to full if you want one of these slots Dreyski!

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    1. lotjx
    2. Pablo Diablo
    3. Peter Griffin
    4. Caito
    5. CWE
    6. Kangus
    7. Jitters
    8. MTR
    9. Crackleslaper
    11. randolph
    12.Andy99
    13. morrison
    14. 3puppies
    15. Listo95
    16. Dr Egon Badger
    17. Divasmurf
    18. Graeham
    19. Val the Moofia Boss
    20. Dreyski
    21.Claws Puft man
    22.LemonDemonGirl
    23.Tommi-Li
    24. Future
    25. voidkitteh

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Hmmm... I would be in, but the 2 numbers i would choose are taken... what to do, what to do.

Also mostly dead to the world for the next 3-5 days

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Perhaps ye robinhood will steal you a number

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blind Ninja View Post
    Hmmm... I would be in, but the 2 numbers i would choose are taken... what to do, what to do.

Also mostly dead to the world for the next 3-5 days
    Ah ha, poor blind lad, tell me which of these numbers your heart does desire.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    the same number ive signed up for in most game... if not, ill get creative

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah ha, poor blind lad, tell me which of these numbers your heart does desire.
    Stealing numbers like he steals our hearts.

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabiplz View Post
    I wish I could.

;-;
    I remember once my abilities to enter a contest were doubted. there was to be an archery tournament. And the winner would receive a kiss from Maid Marian. Little John warned me that place would be crawling with soldiers. But faint hearts never won fair ladies.

I disguised myself as a stork from devonshire, and had Little John disguise himself as Sir Reginald, duke of Chutney.

I was able to enter the tournament, and love conquered all.

Although my enemies were there in force, my love of Maid Marian spurred me onward.

Let your love of cat etchings and furry humor spur you on to this tournament.

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alms for the poor

1. lotjx
    2. Pablo Diablo
    3. Peter Griffin
    4. Caito
    5. CWE
    6. Kangus
    7. Jitters
    8. MTR
    9. Crackleslaper
    11. randolph
    12.Andy99
    13. morrison
    14. 3puppies
    15. Listo95
    16. Dr Egon Badger
    17. Divasmurf
    18. Graeham
    19. Val the Moofia Boss
    20. Dreyski
    21.Claws Puft man
    22.LemonDemonGirl
    23.Tommi-Li
    24. Future
    25. voidkitteh

Jitters, thank you for your 7 pence

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah HA!

It was me all along!

Now I take Jitters 7 and add it to the 62 I already flipped when you weren't looking.

And now Blind Ninja has an acceptable number

Classic Robin Hood

1. lotjx
    2. Pablo Diablo
    3. Peter Griffin
    4. Caito
    5. CWE
    6. Kangus
    x. Jitters
    8. MTR
    9. Crackleslaper
    11. randolph
    12.Andy99
    13. morrison
    14. 3puppies
    15. Listo95
    16. Dr Egon Badger
    17. Divasmurf
    18. Graeham
    19. Val the Moofia Boss
    20. Dreyski
    21.Claws Puft man
    22.LemonDemonGirl
    23.Tommi-Li
    24. Future
    25. voidkitteh
    69. Blind Ninja

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How efficient!

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Awesome. I'll start sending roles out sometime tonight.

Still a couple characters left if anyone shows up between now and later.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome. I'll start sending roles out sometime tonight.

Still a couple characters left if anyone shows up between now and later.
    Unacceptable. I demand them now like you demanded our signups. Or we revolt. You won't like us when we revolt.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But really, the revolt will just be Mazer and I re-enacting and singing Hamilton and you'll be King George

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VoidKitten View Post
    Unacceptable. I demand them now like you demanded our signups. Or we revolt. You won't like us when we revolt.
    One of my favorite lines from History of the World

Your Majesty, The Peasants are Revolting!

You said it, they stink on ice!

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Lol i meant to qoute mazerhood