User Tag List

Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: Reputation Comments

  1. #1
    Intercontinental Champion
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Reno
    Posts
    1,171
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    200252

    Reputation Comments

    The last few times I've gotten a notification saying that I had a new reputation comment I've tried to look at it and there's nothing there.

    Any reason why this might be?

  2. #2
    How's ya guts now Rodney? Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Nelson Mandela House.
    Posts
    23,137
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1266874
    uk
    Yeah it's off someone you blocked usually, I'm guessing who it might be from as they have to spread rep before nagging me again.

  3. #3
    Don't worry about me Carl
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    London
    Posts
    15,962
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    443561
    Yeah it's all about you.

  4. #4
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    24,014
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2149844
    usa
    Never had this happen as I only have one person on ignore.

  5. #5
    Intercontinental Champion
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Reno
    Posts
    1,171
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    200252
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Griffin View Post
    Yeah it's off someone you blocked usually, I'm guessing who it might be from as they have to spread rep before nagging me again.
    Ahhhhh. Well that's a shame.

  6. #6
    hey Matthew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    52,235
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1360903
    yea, some people live a sad existence and just want to, hopefully, bring others down to their level.

  7. #7
    Sometimes I disagree Mazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    17,733
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2040898
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    yea, some people live a sad existence and just want to, hopefully, bring others down to their level.
    this made me laugh.

    So, your attempt failed.

    Still your move, matthew.

  8. #8
    hey Matthew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    52,235
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1360903
    you are a liar

  9. #9
    Sometimes I disagree Mazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    17,733
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2040898
    i laughed.

    By all that is sacred on Rajah, I laughed.


    And you can never change that.

  10. #10
    hey Matthew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    52,235
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1360903
    nothing is sacred

  11. #11
    Sometimes I disagree Mazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    17,733
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2040898
    red and black background with 100 post count per per page.....that's sacred

    We have way too many blasphemers on this site.

  12. #12
    hey Matthew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    52,235
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1360903
    40ppp

  13. #13
    Sometimes I disagree Mazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    17,733
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2040898
    Burn the heretic

  14. #14
    hey Matthew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    52,235
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1360903
    it gives you the best flow.

  15. #15
    Temet Nosce Caito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    12,055
    Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1150679
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    40ppp

    10

  16. #16
    Sometimes I disagree Mazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    17,733
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2040898
    Caito, why must you make your own life harder than it has to be?

  17. #17
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    24,014
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2149844
    usa
    75

  18. #18
    Temet Nosce Caito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    12,055
    Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1150679
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    Caito, why must you make your own life harder than it has to be?


    The pain makes me stronger

  19. #19
    Intercontinental Champion
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Reno
    Posts
    1,171
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    200252
    I guess these are just the facts of life.
    Like never talk to strangers.

  20. #20
    Sometimes I disagree Mazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    17,733
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2040898
    The Facts of Life

    You take the good
    you take the bad
    You take them both
    And there you have

    The Facts of Life

  21. #21
    Pissed Off MTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    in a library
    Posts
    40,282
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    948641
    usa
    There's going to be trouble

  22. #22
    Intercontinental Champion
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Reno
    Posts
    1,171
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    200252
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    The Facts of Life

    You take the good
    you take the bad
    You take them both
    And there you have

    The Facts of Life
    Suddenly you learn that the facts of life are all about you

    *points* You

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •