User Tag List

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Results 1,101 to 1,143 of 1143

Thread: He-Man and the Masters of the Mafiaverse 2: Enter the SSSSnakemen

  1. #1101
    Midcarder Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    50
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    scotland
    I'm admittedly a little biased since it does feel like quite some time since Foxxi has been able to play a game and not be eliminated early. Often through no fault of her own at that.

    With that said, I certainly wouldn't expect anyone to be obligated to sabotage and sacrifice themselves for the sake of another player. It's a choice I'd entertain if it were me, sure, though I wouldn't expect or pressure other players to do it. So I'll admit something about it doesn't sit right with me.

  2. #1102
    Former Videoland Champion Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Always Filthy Until Proven Innocent
    Posts
    67,004
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1848450
    These wacky people switching avatars…

  3. #1103
    Cruiserweight Champion VoidKitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    504
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    36708
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I'm admittedly a little biased since it does feel like quite some time since Foxxi has been able to play a game and not be eliminated early. Often through no fault of her own at that.

    With that said, I certainly wouldn't expect anyone to be obligated to sabotage and sacrifice themselves for the sake of another player. It's a choice I'd entertain if it were me, sure, though I wouldn't expect or pressure other players to do it. So I'll admit something about it doesn't sit right with me.
    What doesn't sit right?

  4. #1104
    Cruiserweight Champion VoidKitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    504
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    36708
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    These wacky people switching avatars…
    Your avatar swap fucked me up for a day at least. No idea who was posting until I read the name.

  5. #1105
    Midcarder Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    50
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by VoidKitten View Post
    What doesn't sit right?
    I don't know. Consider it a gut feel for now. Something I may tug at later, or forget about on a whim. You know me.

  6. #1106
    Former Videoland Champion Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Always Filthy Until Proven Innocent
    Posts
    67,004
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1848450
    Quote Originally Posted by VoidKitten View Post
    Your avatar swap fucked me up for a day at least. No idea who was posting until I read the name.
    The dancing Badger is taking some well-deserved time off after such a great run at the top.

  7. #1107
    Cruiserweight Champion VoidKitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    504
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    36708
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I don't know. Consider it a gut feel for now. Something I may tug at later, or forget about on a whim. You know me.
    If it has anything to do with me not being genuine, please do not do the same thing as last game. It will be the same situation.

    And before you say of course I'll say that, please think how many times I've actually lied in Mafia :P

  8. #1108
    Midcarder Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    50
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by VoidKitten View Post
    If it has anything to do with me not being genuine, please do not do the same thing as last game. It will be the same situation.

    And before you say of course I'll say that, please think how many times I've actually lied in Mafia :P
    Fine, I'll trust you then. If you betray me I'll be sad though.

  9. #1109
    Former Videoland Champion Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Always Filthy Until Proven Innocent
    Posts
    67,004
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1848450
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Something I may tug at later,

  10. #1110
    Suspicious Scumlord Clawsout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    1,154
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    77486
    canada
    Quote Originally Posted by VoidKitten View Post
    Is this better?
    Small like a kitten

  11. #1111
    Cruiserweight Champion VoidKitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    504
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    36708
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Fine, I'll trust you then. If you betray me I'll be sad though.
    Will you betray me, however?

  12. #1112
    Midcarder Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    50
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by VoidKitten View Post
    Will you betray me, however?
    I won't betray anyone.

  13. #1113
    Suspicious Scumlord Clawsout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    1,154
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    77486
    canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I won't betray anyone.
    Thats odd for some reason it pinged me for a survivor role type like i cant betray any1 because i have no1

  14. #1114
    Midcarder Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    50
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    scotland
    Huh?

  15. #1115
    Trust me? FoxxiMcLeod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    238
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    22751
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Thats odd for some reason it pinged me for a survivor role type like i cant betray any1 because i have no1
    Claws, no. I feel fine about grae currently.

  16. #1116
    Cruiserweight Champion VoidKitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    504
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    36708
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Huh?
    I will translate. You didn't say you wouldn't betray me. You went and said "I wouldn't betray anyone." The wording sounds like a copout where you could be a survivor role or 3p and that statement is factual. You won't betray anyone because you have no one to betray.

  17. #1117
    Suspicious Scumlord Clawsout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    1,154
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    77486
    canada
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxxiMcLeod View Post
    Claws, no. I feel fine about grae currently.
    Ya hes felt decent so far that post just felt weird carry on

  18. #1118
    83% Insane Rip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    A small farm in North West Durham
    Posts
    22,060
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    410066
    uk
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    The dancing Badger is taking some well-deserved time off after such a great run at the top.
    Changing avatars should be banned, it confuses the shit out of me

  19. #1119
    Sometimes I disagree Mazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    15,902
    Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1644849
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    The dancing Badger is taking some well-deserved time off after such a great run at the top.
    it may be number 1 all-time

  20. #1120
    Sometimes I disagree Mazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    15,902
    Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1644849
    Quote Originally Posted by VoidKitten View Post
    I will translate. You didn't say you wouldn't betray me. You went and said "I wouldn't betray anyone." The wording sounds like a copout where you could be a survivor role or 3p and that statement is factual. You won't betray anyone because you have no one to betray.
    I should have to earn everyone's trust every game. either my logic works out, or it doesn't. The only person here I trust, in a gameplay sense, is CWE.

    And he doesn't trust me unless I earn it. Sometimes not even then.

  21. #1121
    Midcarder Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    50
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by VoidKitten View Post
    I will translate. You didn't say you wouldn't betray me. You went and said "I wouldn't betray anyone." The wording sounds like a copout where you could be a survivor role or 3p and that statement is factual. You won't betray anyone because you have no one to betray.
    It was really just a general statement in response to what I read as little more than playful banter referencing prior games.

  22. #1122
    2021 POTTY Jarrod1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Castle Grayskull
    Posts
    9,272
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1314327
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by VoidKitten View Post
    4
    Lower than 4.

  23. #1123
    Midcarder Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    50
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrod1983 View Post
    Lower than 4.
    10

  24. #1124
    Cruiserweight Champion VoidKitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    504
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    36708
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    I should have to earn everyone's trust every game. either my logic works out, or it doesn't. The only person here I trust, in a gameplay sense, is CWE.

    And he doesn't trust me unless I earn it. Sometimes not even then.
    This is a reference to something Grae and I have done in a few games. We inevitably ask if the other will betray us. Normally, we don't lie. Graeham broke that trust (he had to. he was scum).

    I would have a lot more difficulty doing that. I really try not to lie in Mafia because it is a lot harder to keep lies straight that the truth. Like, if I were scum and you asked if I were town, I wouldn't say no, but I wouldn't say yes either, if that makes sense.

  25. #1125
    Midcarder Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    50
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    scotland
    (Sorry, I couldn't resist...)

  26. #1126
    Temet Nosce Caito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    11,780
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    941563
    Betraying a persons trust in Mafia, especially if you are partners….. is unimaginable and would NEVER happen here.

  27. #1127
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    17,093
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    979245
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    I was kinda hoping you wouldn't draw scum this game, because your current run of draws might put you above mine from last year. Ah well. c'est la vie.

    I do question anyone who thinks that I would wait for someone else, so they had a better chance to survive than me. Or thinks that generally people owe decreasing their own survival to another. Your "different opinion" statement holds very little weight, as you know that if everyone is participating that an individual's chances go down. Go ahead, tell me where that logic doesn't hold.

    VK's selfless play for foxxi is cool. Doesn't mean I would do it. But......I think you know that.


    And I think you know where you're not solving.
    I think you're deliberately missing the point and your tone comes off as someone who's decided I'm scum and trying to paint others as scummy with little reconsideration

    I'm on to you, varmint

  28. #1128
    Intercontinental Champion CWE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    3,741
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    262529
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Caito View Post
    Betraying a persons trust in Mafia, especially if you are partners….. is unimaginable and would NEVER happen here.


    Vote Caito

  29. #1129
    Cruiserweight Champion VoidKitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    504
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    36708
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrod1983 View Post
    Lower than 4.
    2

  30. #1130
    2021 POTTY Jarrod1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Castle Grayskull
    Posts
    9,272
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1314327
    usa
    It was 2.

    Morrison- 4
    Mazer- 4
    VoidKitten- 3
    FoxxiMcLeod- 1

    Morrison is safe.
    Mazer is safe.

    Start again.

  31. #1131
    Intercontinental Champion
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Nutmeg State
    Posts
    4,997
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1070692
    I am wondering if green Rio blocked Pablo, and guessing that maybe Tung Lashor possibly targeted Pablo as well, perhaps also block or a reversal action?. Since Pig Boy attacked Pablo, and Pablo did not die, I think this means Pablo is not red. I like the idea that he had a BPV. And since Lashor is yellow, I think Pablo is not yellow either (though yellow may have self-targeted as a decoy). Unless Yellow Tung Lashor could protect someone on his team? Is that a likely power for a scum team to have? Anyway, if Pablo was blocked, would that rule him out from being Count Marzo? Marzo's action didn't go through, but was that because his target was protected? Since we didn't see anything from blue, Pablo being blocked might explain why we did not hear from Zodac.

    In the last version of this game, the Book of Rajah was a character that Pablo played. If this is again a character, I am not sure where to put in on the spreadsheet. I am thinking red, but maybe it doesn't communicate with the other red players - yet. Which could also explain why Red targeted Pablo, and the fact that he didn't die might instead mean that he is now invited to the red chat with the rest of them?

  32. #1132
    Cruiserweight Champion VoidKitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    504
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    36708
    Quote Originally Posted by 3puppies View Post
    In the last version of this game, the Book of Rajah was a character that Pablo played. If this is again a character, I am not sure where to put in on the spreadsheet. I am thinking red, but maybe it doesn't communicate with the other red players - yet. Which could also explain why Red targeted Pablo, and the fact that he didn't die might instead mean that he is now invited to the red chat with the rest of them?
    I actually don't hate this line of thinking. There was nothing to indicate that Pablo was protected in the writeup or that any character interfered. Pablo got speared and now has a healed wound with a scar.

    What is the scar representing?

  33. #1133
    Intercontinental Champion
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Nutmeg State
    Posts
    4,997
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1070692
    I think Badger is not Gwildor, because it was known after Day 1 that he had immunity. There would be no reason for him to vanish at night if he knew he was immune.

    Red would have known not to target Badger because of his immunity. I think Red only has the odd night kill, and yellow may have an even night kill.

  34. #1134
    Intercontinental Champion
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Nutmeg State
    Posts
    4,997
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1070692
    Quote Originally Posted by VoidKitten View Post
    I actually don't hate this line of thinking. There was nothing to indicate that Pablo was protected in the writeup or that any character interfered. Pablo got speared and now has a healed wound with a scar.

    What is the scar representing?
    It represents a warning - "Don't trust Pablo!" Or probably it means we shouldn't trust Jarrod.

  35. #1135
    Cruiserweight Champion VoidKitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    504
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    36708
    Quote Originally Posted by 3puppies View Post
    It represents a warning - "Don't trust Pablo!" Or probably it means we shouldn't trust Jarrod.
    Well no. You never trust the mod. Ever.

  36. #1136
    Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Canada, Eh?
    Posts
    27,052
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    990310
    canada
    Quote Originally Posted by 3puppies View Post
    In the last version of this game, the Book of Rajah was a character that Pablo played. If this is again a character, I am not sure where to put in on the spreadsheet. I am thinking red, but maybe it doesn't communicate with the other red players - yet. Which could also explain why Red targeted Pablo, and the fact that he didn't die might instead mean that he is now invited to the red chat with the rest of them?
    Last time around I could be found by either side. I became red and officially joined them and after being recruited I became their killer. This time around, if it is a character on their own, definitely red, Traxx is even in red.

    Also recruits tend to not have the person recruited have their name show in the write-up if it's a successful recruit. Otherwise it would make recruits pointless.

  37. #1137
    Cruiserweight Champion VoidKitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    504
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    36708
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Diablo View Post
    Last time around I could be found by either side. I became red and officially joined them and after being recruited I became their killer. This time around, if it is a character on their own, definitely red, Traxx is even in red.

    Also recruits tend to not have the person recruited have their name show in the write-up if it's a successful recruit. Otherwise it would make recruits pointless.
    I can see that. I note that you said "successful recruit." Could it be that is who Beastman was searching for? A lost wolf/traitor/whatever you wanna call it

  38. #1138
    Cruiserweight Champion VoidKitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    504
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    36708
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrod1983 View Post
    It was 2.

    Morrison- 4
    Mazer- 4
    VoidKitten- 3
    FoxxiMcLeod- 1

    Morrison is safe.
    Mazer is safe.

    Start again.
    Starting this on the hour so I remember easily when its time to guess again if Foxxi hasn't gone. As a reminder, the day can end at any of my guesses, if I'm right, so get in what you want to say before.

    Jack

  39. #1139
    Cruiserweight Champion VoidKitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    504
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    36708
    I'm gonna laugh when it's Jack.

  40. #1140
    Former Videoland Champion Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Always Filthy Until Proven Innocent
    Posts
    67,004
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1848450
    Im also curious as to why TraXX of all people was the person who was chosen first? Strong player no question but not as high profile as some. It could just be random but it could also even be a smokescreen knowing that wed link that to the Book of Rajah so on the surface he doesnt really seem red.

  41. #1141
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    17,093
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    979245
    I don't think Pablo survived because of a BPV. I'm pretty sure that Pig feller did something specific to him going by the write-up. It didn't focus on him surviving the attack, it focused on the attack not being fatal but leavin' a mark

  42. #1142
    Cruiserweight Champion VoidKitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    504
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    36708
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Im also curious as to why TraXX of all people was the person who was chosen first? Strong player no question but not as high profile as some. It could just be random but it could also even be a smokescreen knowing that wed link that to the Book of Rajah so on the surface he doesnt really seem red.
    This was one of my questions I forgot to ask earlier. If the last game made it so someone can show as red, when they aren't, would scum use that knowledge and maybe mark one of their scum since everyone will have been used to it by now?

    Tinfoil, but a thought nonetheless.

  43. #1143
    Cruiserweight Champion VoidKitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    504
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    36708
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    I don't think Pablo survived because of a BPV. I'm pretty sure that Pig feller did something specific to him going by the write-up. It didn't focus on him surviving the attack, it focused on the attack not being fatal but leavin' a mark
    This is precisely my thoughts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •