Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vince McMahon: Scumbag?

What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3puppies View Post
    When he came out on Smackdown, since nobody in the audience knew for sure he wasn't going to say anything, I can understand the crowd applauding him for the decades of entertainment. But if he's going to make it a regular thing, I agree that he should be booed. Loudly. To the point fans should be bringing signs that say Vince = Scumbag. I get the sense that senile mumbling Vince would be shocked if the crowd booed him at this point, and he'd probably do worse than trip through the ropes.

Maybe I oughtta write a letter.
    Please explain to me why he should be getting booed if all we really know for sure is he paid someone an incredible amount of money to not tell the public about their affair. I'm not that high and mighty where I'm going to boo the man for that. I'd be booing him because last we saw he was a heel!

I mean, why would he be shocked if prior to Smackdown he was getting booed out of the arena by 80,000 fans?

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ace is always the fall guy.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like Ace has been an even bigger piece of shit than everyone who's ever known him thought. Seriously....did Animal even give him props?

Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look what that scumbag did to Orton!

Mentioned
    443 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    If we all had millions, or billions around, wouldn't we pay to keep an affair quiet?

Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    If we all had millions, or billions around, wouldn't we pay to keep an affair quiet?
    If it’s your own personal money then I’d be Scrooge McDuck taking a dive into the coins and the pussy letting everyone know.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    $3 million is a very high amount to conceal just a consensual affair, at least if you're Vince McMahon who isn't a saint-like celebrity figure. If you're Barack Obama or Joel Osteen I could see paying those big bucks to preserve your image. With Vince, I don't see how just an affair being revealed would have really hurt him much.

Mentioned
    443 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    There must be more to it than just a consensual affair, NDA, payment. It makes him a scumbag only to his wife, but the need to step down and Harvey Weinstein comparisons?

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To my understanding it wasn't a lump sum of $3 million it was a total over a certain amount of time. Is the number even real? Who knows.

The most anyone knows about the whole situation is the investigation started back in April due to a friend of the person supposedly in the affair bringing it to the table.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There must be more to it than just a consensual affair, NDA, payment. It makes him a scumbag only to his wife, but the need to step down and Harvey Weinstein comparisons?
    My Weinstein comparison was a leap, but it came to my mind when I made this thread because someone on twitter brought up the Rita Marie Chatterton case as part of a recap of Vince's deviant scandals. I hadn't heard of that allegation previously.

I'm not trying to make the case that he is a Weinstein, more just throwing it out there as a worst case scenario.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fro View Post
    $3 million is a very high amount to conceal just a consensual affair, at least if you're Vince McMahon who isn't a saint-like celebrity figure. If you're Barack Obama or Joel Osteen I could see paying those big bucks to preserve your image. With Vince, I don't see how just an affair being revealed would have really hurt him much.
    While I don't think any level of terrible behavior is entirely off the table for Vince, I think the issue of it being someone at work might be why he felt the need to spend money to buy silence. With an actual employee at a publicly traded company even Vince might realize he can't just play around and put them on a salary. Perhaps, without anything else to go on yet, he just wanted to not have to deal with the headache that happened anyway.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vince McMahon agreed to pay more than $12 million over the past 16 years to suppress allegations of sexual misconduct and infidelity, an amount far larger than previously known. The payouts went to four women, all formerly affiliated with WWE, who signed agreements with Mr. McMahon that prohibit them from discussing potential legal claims against or their relationships with the 76-year-old executive, according to people familiar with the deals as well as documents reviewed by The Wall Street Journal.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/wwes-vi...en-11657289742

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vince McMahon agreed to pay more than $12 million over the past 16 years to suppress allegations of sexual misconduct and infidelity, an amount far larger than previously known. The payouts went to four women, all formerly affiliated with WWE, who signed agreements with Mr. McMahon that prohibit them from discussing potential legal claims against or their relationships with the 76-year-old executive, according to people familiar with the deals as well as documents reviewed by The Wall Street Journal.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/wwes-vi...en-11657289742
    One of them was a female wrestler from 2005. I wonder who that is.

Intercontinental Champion
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    An average $750K a year, split 4 ways.
    Hell, I could use a silent sugardaddy like that.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brazil
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayer View Post
    One of them was a female wrestler from 2005. I wonder who that is.
    Christy Hemme most likely. She was suddenly demoted to OVW in November, released a week later. WWE said it was due to lack of creative/budget cuts. But upon signing with TNA she gave an interview: “My departure from WWE was on my own terms because I stuck to my guns on my morals and values as a human being. I knew in my gut that it would be the end, but I also knew that carrying guilt for knowingly doing something against what I believed wasn’t worth getting ahead. Leaving broke my heart… but doing the right thing is something I will always be proud of.”

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I heard that the Christy Hemme situation was centered around her fucking around with Triple H and Batista and when Stephanie got wind of it that was it. But that was maybe just one of a trillion bullshit rumors that find their way in the wrestling bubble.

Mentioned
    443 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Vince McMahon is not an attractive man, but I'd do him for money.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    I heard that the Christy Hemme situation was centered around her fucking around with Triple H and Batista and when Stephanie got wind of it that was it. But that was maybe just one of a trillion bullshit rumors that find their way in the wrestling bubble.
    No, I think that's exactly what happened.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VHS View Post
    No, I think that's exactly what happened.
    I was trying to find the shoot interview someone did talking about how I guess Hemme was sitting with Trips and Batista on the tour bus (if that's what you call it) and we've heard the stories of that time. Batista and CM Punk I think were having a contest to see who could bang the most divas. Kelly Kelly and Batista even hooked up that's like a father and daughter with the age difference.

Mentioned
    443 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I thought Vince was some cyborg workaholic. Where does he have time to fool around with anyone? Pretty sure all these allegations are false.

BREAK IT DOWN
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly, what billionaire CEO doesn't have skeletons in their closet? Lets be real.

Vince is on his way out anyway, so I don't think he really cares about stepping down. If there are legal ramifications then that is a different story. I wouldn't be surprised if they made an angle out of it very soon. Like someone firing Vince McMahon. I doubt Vince McMahon will go without a sendoff.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spedizzo View Post
    Honestly, what billionaire CEO doesn't have skeletons in their closet? Lets be real.

Vince is on his way out anyway, so I don't think he really cares about stepping down. If there are legal ramifications then that is a different story. I wouldn't be surprised if they made an angle out of it very soon. Like someone firing Vince McMahon. I doubt Vince McMahon will go without a sendoff.
    Yeah I really don't see what the issue is here. I'll be here to read the stories about the women who didn't accept the money from Vince and any legal ramifications that might come of any of this.

But right now...oh well. He paid off people who took the money. Honestly the only issue I really have is the same issue I had with the WBF and XFL--that money should've gone to the boys and not a female who sucked his old dick for a Divas title run. 3-4 million and you can't hold on to Braun Strowman?

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't actually get past the paywall on WSJ but I just saw this bit in the ESPN article:

Vince McMahon, World Wrestling Entertainment's (WWE) longtime leader, allegedly paid out millions in hush money to a former female wrestler with whom he had a coercive sexual relationship and who was allegedly not brought back to WWE after spurning further sexual advances from the executive, according to a report published Friday in the Wall Street Journal.

McMahon allegedly paid out $7.5 million to the former wrestler, who claimed that McMahon coerced her into giving him oral sex, demoted her and then decided not to renew her contract in 2005 after she resisted further sexual encounters with him, per the Journal report. The wrestler and her lawyer reportedly negotiated a non-disclosure agreement with McMahon in 2018.
    Not great! We are talking sexual coercion here not just infidelity. $7.5 million is a lot to pay out especially if the payout happened 13 years later.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing I find funny is the WWE Board of Directors acting like this is all news to them and the payments were made by Vince from his personal bank accounts in secret. Plausible deniability, I suppose.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WWXChairman View Post
    I mean I wouldn't be surprised at all.
    The board contains Vince, Stephanie, Triple H and Nick Khan, among others. Some of the lower level board members didn't know, sure, but not these guys. Now the WWE is doing the thing where they pay to "investigate" themselves. Some independent law firms are investigating them as well but I think those will focus specifically on shareholder fraud and WWE is probably under no obligation to give them anything damning.

Interesting to see if more allegations shake out or if Vince can put a cap on it.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even if there's truth to it, I don't see why it would cost him his position.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even if there's truth to it, I don't see why it would cost him his position.
    It's a publicly traded company so they have an obligation to boot him if it's best for the company, which it theoretically would be if he is a sexual assailant who repeatedly abuses his employees and pays them hush money. There could be a federal investigation into the company's practices but ousting Vince could help stay that off. If they keep him around as CEO/Chairmain, it looks pretty bad.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Admittedly, some of what I'm saying is informed by the tv show Succession. Now we just need Shane to be revealed as the whistleblower and try for a hostile takeover.

Mentioned
    443 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I've always had this feeling that Vince will shut down WWE before he ever leaves it. He's put every part of his being into the company, why would he let someone else take control of his baby?

Ugh, imagine a world with just AEW and NJPW.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wyndorf View Post
    I've always had this feeling that Vince will shut down WWE before he ever leaves it. He's put every part of his being into the company, why would he let someone else take control of his baby?

Again... public company... it would literally be illegal for him to shut it down, so you don't need to worry.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sometimes I think people forget that despite this being a publicly traded company for what, 20+ years now.....It's still an entertainment company. At it's core it's a pro wrestling company. I don't think that this is the same as the founder of Pepsi getting million dollar pussy. I could be wrong I don't work for a billion dollar company.

Mentioned
    443 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    lol @ #firevince Like people know shit about anything.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it IS the same, essentially. The one thing that MIGHT save Vince is also tied into why we've even hearing about this. That being that it's an entertainment company. No one would really give two shits about the Pepsi CEO being in a similar pickle because no one knows who the guy is. That, and people aren't going to boycott Pepsi products because some guy in a suit gets sucked off by a secretary. Caffeine addiction, and all that.
    Vince? He loves being in front of a camera. He's a natural born attention whore. Hell, that's why some of us thought he was going to make an angle out of this on Smackdown a few weeks back, BECAUSE he's as 'in your face' as he is.
    Now, on the flip side, this stuff hasn't come to Harvey Weinstein levels of attention is also because Vince's form of entertainment is the bottom of the pecking order. Wrestling has been the red-headed step-child of the entertainment industry for years. Sure, it gave us Hogan, Rock and Cena for crossover stars, but the entertainment field and the mass media (to include all associated news agencies) still look down their nose at companies like WWE. They expect a carny-barker bastard like Vince to do shady shit. Hell, they're all still easily worked, too. They're still in the 'good guy/bad guy', 'it's all fake' ages. Vince doing shady shit, to them, is as shocking a headline as "Pimp bangs his own hookers'.
    In fact, that this is getting as much press as this is today I'd chalk up to a 'slow news day'. Not much in terms of mass shootings today to wake up to, the abortion coverage is kinda dying down a bit... sure, a guy in Japan got shot, but middle America doesn't give a fuck about that.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brazil
    lol @ #firevince Like people know shit about anything.
    Lol you're a delusional maniac.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a publicly traded company so they have an obligation to boot him if it's best for the company, which it theoretically would be if he is a sexual assailant who repeatedly abuses his employees and pays them hush money. There could be a federal investigation into the company's practices but ousting Vince could help stay that off. If they keep him around as CEO/Chairmain, it looks pretty bad.
    Actually, upon further review, perhaps you’re right and he has been outed as a serial offender
    Last edited by WWXChairman; July 8th, 2022 at 7:56 PM.

Champ is Gone
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Again why is there a question mark in this title?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One has only to look at how Vince treated womens wrestling in the past to be skeptical of him

Mentioned
    363 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Defrost View Post
    Again why is there a question mark in this title?
    You want me to change it to an exclamation point?

Champ is Gone
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mth View Post
    You want me to change it to an exclamation point?
    Yes

Mentioned
    443 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Lol you're a delusional maniac.
    Sadly you're probably right

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He’s a terrible person, but I really don’t want the people who want Vince out of the picture to get what they want.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He’s a terrible person, but I really don’t want the people who want Vince out of the picture to get what they want.
    who are these people and why do you care about them

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I care about them because they always ruin discussion.

Trampoline Cosplay Cowboy Vandal's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Vince spent more money on pussy, than he did on WCW.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It does speak to him having bad judgment.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hearing reports that Netflix cancelled the Vince biopic they were developing.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t see how they would have done that even before this happened.
    Isn’t it well known he cheats on his wife?

Banned
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    It does speak to him having bad judgment.
    Word. He should have just told those bitches to fuck the fuck off. They should feel flattered that he even fucked them.

Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t see how they would have done that even before this happened.
    Isn’t it well known he cheats on his wife?
    It is. But there's a lot of that. If we didn't have documentaries on all philanderers....

The allegation of pressuring for oral sex, and then firing someone as a retaliatory measure takes it to a different level.

I also imagine next season of Young Rock might have more Pat Patterson and less Vinny Mac.

Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Fresh View Post
    Word. He should have just told those bitches to fuck the fuck off. They should feel flattered that he even fucked them.
    I imagine you speak from experience of feeling flattered anytime someone doesn't file a restraining order.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Fresh View Post
    Certainly not.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sweden

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    It is. But there's a lot of that. If we didn't have documentaries on all philanderers....

The allegation of pressuring for oral sex, and then firing someone as a retaliatory measure takes it to a different level.

I also imagine next season of Young Rock might have more Pat Patterson and less Vinny Mac.
    Well Netflix does serial killer docs all the time. I don't see why this would be any different.

Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a little different when the purpose of the doc is to look at the serial killing vs.....

A doc about someone taking on the us government and it comes out they're being investigated for coercing sexual favors.

Like if someone was producing a segment about the rise of Jeffrey Epstein's financial rise, they might have on hold when other allegations started coming out.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would think that could be a risk when you choose to do a documentary. Much like when you're questioning a witness on the stand, you'd like to know what they're going to say before they say it.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a little different when the purpose of the doc is to look at the serial killing vs.....

A doc about someone taking on the us government and it comes out they're being investigated for coercing sexual favors.

Like if someone was producing a segment about the rise of Jeffrey Epstein's financial rise, they might have on hold when other allegations started coming out.
    This is more like Trump/Stormy Daniels as opposed to a child sex ring involving half the MCU lol.

I mean if Vince was getting Dave Chappelle numbers I doubt they'd pull the plug.

Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the doc was about his whole life they'd maybe go through.

As I said, the David vs Goliath legal preceeding angle I'd likely not to play well.

And yes, if he had Dave Chapelle numbers, nothing else would matter

Or if his story was a squid game spin-off.

This project probably has a low ceiling, and isn't going to be worth the trouble currently.

I also expect more pat Patterson and Jim Ross and less Vince on next season of Young Rock.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the doc was about his whole life they'd maybe go through.

As I said, the David vs Goliath legal preceeding angle I'd likely not to play well.

And yes, if he had Dave Chapelle numbers, nothing else would matter

Or if his story was a squid game spin-off.

This project probably has a low ceiling, and isn't going to be worth the trouble currently.

I also expect more pat Patterson and Jim Ross and less Vince on next season of Young Rock.
    Upside is we didn't get much Vince on Young Rock as it is.

Personally I still don't see what the problem is with any of this especially when there is literally nothing of worth that's been released. Someone didn't blow him so he paid women off not to say anything...Sounds like the backstory of any successful man over the age of 55 lol

The weird part is of all the crazy fucked up shit, this stuff is somehow the worst. The Snuka murder, the Barry O situation, the fact they've had Jerry Lawler parading around for 30 years, Owen Hart's death and how that was handled, the list goes on...But the most white, rich old guy scenario trumps all of that shit. Plane Ride From Hell, oh well lol. Sable who? It's extremely comical.

Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Upside is we didn't get much Vince on Young Rock as it is.

Personally I still don't see what the problem is with any of this especially when there is literally nothing of worth that's been released. Someone didn't blow him so he paid women off not to say anything...Sounds like the backstory of any successful man over the age of 55 lol

The weird part is of all the crazy fucked up shit, this stuff is somehow the worst. The Snuka murder, the Barry O situation, the fact they've had Jerry Lawler parading around for 30 years, Owen Hart's death and how that was handled, the list goes on...But the most white, rich old guy scenario trumps all of that shit. Plane Ride From Hell, oh well lol. Sable who? It's extremely comical.
    I don't disagree with that. There's a lot more out there, and some of the initial werewss than that.

Other than covering affairs, the parts of this that are somewhat different (the stuff potentially with Laurenitus, potentially pressuring and then firing in retaliation), take a different aspect than just tomcatting.

But yes, it is interesting where the line happens sometimes. And what people forget about

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't disagree with that. There's a lot more out there, and some of the initial werewss than that.

Other than covering affairs, the parts of this that are somewhat different (the stuff potentially with Laurenitus, potentially pressuring and then firing in retaliation), take a different aspect than just tomcatting.

But yes, it is interesting where the line happens sometimes. And what people forget about
    Very interesting because to me this whole situation with Vince seems tame in comparison to the shit I remember even as a kid and then as an adult you find out more and more. The fact we can overlook things like Owen Hart, the Barry O situation, we're still greenlighting all these projects and praising Vince....but OMG he fucked someone, fired them, paid them a shit ton of money to be quiet, THAT is the deal breaker lol.

Mentioned
    443 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I"m gonna be like those idiotic Stranger Things fans who threaten to cancel Netlifx if Steve Harrington, probably the least interesting character on the show, dies. I'm gonna cancel Netflix if they don't air this Vince documentary.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I"m gonna be like those idiotic Stranger Things fans who threaten to cancel Netlifx if Steve Harrington, probably the least interesting character on the show, dies. I'm gonna cancel Netflix if they don't air this Vince documentary.
    lol. Netflix raises their fees again I'm going to have no choice regardless if it's Steve, Will, or Vince

Mentioned
    443 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I use my sisters log on lol

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyski View Post
    Yeah take away 1 or 2 and you have the entire audience of both companies combined.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyski View Post
    Woah. Such a world would give us a living sun?

....don't know if that would be cool or terrifying beyond all reason? Least it's not a giant, floating baby head?

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Woah. Such a world would give us a living sun?

....don't know if that would be cool or terrifying beyond all reason? Least it's not a giant, floating baby head?
    Anyone who played Super Mario 3 knows a living sun is the last fucking thing we need lol

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone who played Super Mario 3 knows a living sun is the last fucking thing we need lol
    I can't be the only one who used to say fuck this level, I'm just running through the entire thing to avoid that damn sun.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAl View Post
    I can't be the only one who used to say fuck this level, I'm just running through the entire thing to avoid that damn sun.
    Fuckin right

Mentioned
    443 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I love that level.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love that level.
    Is it the same level with those bitch ass tornados? I use the P Wing for that one. lol

Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAl View Post
    Did anyone every not do that? Nobody has that much patience combined with self-hatred. Even Cleveland Browns fans run through that level.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it the same level with those bitch ass tornados? I use the P Wing for that one. lol
    My strategy was to run until the P thing was full, jump into the tornado at full speed, and let it fling me forward. I think it would take like 30 seconds to finish the letter.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Admittedly, some of what I'm saying is informed by the tv show Succession. Now we just need Shane to be revealed as the whistleblower and try for a hostile takeover.
    Did you ever read this lengthy article? https://www.vice.com/en/article/qky3...usiness-empire

Scroll down for the 2012 meeting where Shane proposed returning and taking over creative.