User Tag List

Thread: AEW Buy or Sell

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AEW Buy or Sell

I did this in WWE a couple years ago, but it might be more fun with AEW since they do their own kinda weird rankings. I ripped this off from Pardon the Interruption.

Basically, you can look at where a wrestler is right now, and predict if they will move higher or lower on the card. Would you buy or sell their stock based off where they are now?

First thought-Right now I am selling all the Kaz stock I have. I do not see him staying that high in the rankings, even kayfabe, with other people moving around and in feuds.

I'm also buying some FTR stock. I see them getting a championship run. Also buying on everyone in BCC. Someone's getting a reign out of that.

My Jade Cargill stock, I'm holding onto. She might even be placed to get a main title run in the long-term.

Selling the Red Velvet stock, and buying low on Kiera.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love these threads.

- Selling Anna Jay. Unless she continues her partnership with Tay, I don't see her going anywhere.

- Buying Hobbs and Starks and BCC. Starks is poised for a break out run over the next year and BCC goes without saying.

- I'm going to buy some Jay Lethal too. With ROH starting back up, I imagine he'll play a significant role.

- I don't now if we're talking champions, but I'm selling Rosa. I don't see a long reign.

- I'm buying Cargill. She'll be a staple for years to come.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't see the appeal in Scorpio Sky or Kaz. Good workers but they won't get over as solo acts. They are better off in a tag team so I will sell on them. I would buy Sammy stock with his heel turn.

I am selling Thunder Rosa and buying Serena Deeb. Deeb is so good in the ring, have a good character, and like her mic work.

Hobbs and Starks should be used to much better. I will buy. Speaking of Team Taz, I will buy stock on Hook. Dude has potential.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No way I sell any Cargill stock. She's the potential breakout, and just got her faction. It's a high-priced stock, but I'm still buying.

I'd buy some Punk stock. I feel like he's going to have at least one title run.

Also, at these prices, I am absolutely loading up on Wardlow and MJF stock. I'm buying those up, and stashing them for long-term gains.

And I'm selling my Hardy stock. People are excited now, but I don't see them going anywhere. Injuries are a risk as they get older. I'm selling while there's still moderate value.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Buy FTR, Wardlow, BCC, Hook and MJF stock because I think they can only get stronger and better from here.

Holding onto Cargill and Punk stock. The former despite a big winning streak still doesn’t feel like she’s been properly tested. The latter holding onto for the moment but a potential future buy depending on which direction they go with his character and title reign if he beats Hangman. Also holding onto JAS stock for now until they get a meatier storyline which tbf they may very well get with BBC.

Selling on Rosa, good worker but can’t cut a promo to save herself right now and we need a stronger champ right now. Selling on Nese (sorry Donald) but can’t see upward mobility for him. Also Red Velvet and Legit Layla Hirche.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck finding a buyer for your Legit Layla stock.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    Good luck finding a buyer for your Legit Layla stock.
    CYN? Or Robert Stone?

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am selling all the CYN stock

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am selling all the CYN stock
    I meant I could probably sell Layla to them.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know. But it just reminded me I have to completely divest that stock from my portfolio.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know. But it just reminded me I have to completely divest that stock from my portfolio.
    I just chose not to buy in the first place.