Quote Originally Posted by Bluegunn View Post
    I think four members was good for them.
    I didn't see anybody say it wasn't.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    What if Randy Savage were still alive? Would he and Vince have made up?

What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyski View Post
    What if Randy Savage were still alive? Would he and Vince have made up?
    Yes. Savage had been in the WWE magazine doing an interview about Spider-Man, he had been backstage in 1999 I believe as there is an interview where Savage talks about meeting The Rock, said he was a lockerroom leader and hoped he would get to work some of the newer guys one day.

I know he had told WWE that he would go in the HOF if his entire family went in with him but we all know why that didn't happen, most people barely even knew Genius was his brother let alone his father.

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What if instead of Angle v. Corbin and Cena Thuganomics segment with Elias we got Angle v. Cena?

It just seemed like Angle was buried. As a GM, as a wrestler. I'm glad he got the W with Ronda at 34, I'm glad he was able to join The Shield for a hot minute. But that Mania 35 match with Corbin...6 minutes and it sucked.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed. Not the Match we wanted to see him end on. The seeds were even planted at survivor series.

Its in Revelations people Jenova's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    What if Sting hadn't taken that buckle bomb from Rollins back in 2015, would we have the aforementioned Sting vs Taker WM match?

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenova View Post
    What if Sting hadn't taken that buckle bomb from Rollins back in 2015, would we have the aforementioned Sting vs Taker WM match?
    It would've been cool to see Taker v. Sting HIAC instead of Taker v. Shane.

This was the Mania where a lot of guys were hurt leading up to it which is why they brought Shane back. But we also miss that HUGE HUGE pop for Shane. Biggest pop since Cena returns at MSG Rumble.

Mentioned
    350 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    What if Damien Demento beat the Undertaker clean on the first episode of RAW? Would it lead to Damien Demento vs. Giant Gonzalez and WrestleMania IX?

What if during the Survivor Series 1993 time frame, where Taker had the American flag on the inside of his coat...what if he opened up his coat and he had the Japanese flag and Canadian flag on the inside of his jacket, turning on Luger and the Steiners?

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenova View Post
    According to sting he asked for the Match and undertaker blew him off. My guess is probably because undertaker did not think it would be a great match at thier age. But if they went Cinematic it would have been great. No clue if Sting would be in AEW if it happened.

As for Donald's what if. Undertaker was going to be written off TV regardless to heal up. So if he turns heel I'm guessing both Quebecers are off the team and macho man is the obvious choice to join Luger. Which means razor Ramon gets stuck with a jim Duggan? If not then Duggan joins All Americans since Yokozuna injured him earlier in a previous feud.
    Last edited by Bluegunn; June 17th, 2022 at 3:42 AM.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Speaking of Undertaker losses. What if he lost to Giant Gonzalez? I think this was his most realistic loss early on. The streak would not exist. Would he have retired early?

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluegunn View Post
    Speaking of Undertaker losses. What if he lost to Giant Gonzalez? I think this was his most realistic loss early on. The streak would not exist. Would he have retired early?
    Yeah it's crazy to think about the Streak and the what if's. Would he have beat Diesel if Diesel was staying? The streak talk doesn't kick in until I think the Flair match so there could've been a few times Taker lost. IDK if he would've retired earlier than he did because I'm not sure if that was what was keeping him around 5-6 years after it ended at 30. I remember hearing way back that he was thinking about retiring in 1999/2000.

What if he lost to Gonzales and due to how much he was already annoyed being in that match he decides when his contract is up he's off to WCW?