Voting:
    Bert (2)-badger, rando
    Badger (1)-Bert

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    @Randolph you're not acknowledging there have been games with more than one GF role.

Think about how I could be sure you're Watcher and more specifically Odd Night Watcher.

Scum is Badger or Jarrod, simple as that.

Lynch me and town loses.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Those games usually have multiple scum groups. One scum group usually means one GF.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Wasn't there a game recently with a scum godfather and godmother?

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Time.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably be just a little until I get the write up up.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    GG.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Squirrely Dan was looking around in disbelief.

"Come on nows, Big Shooters...you can't ask me to leave".

But the remaining goose guards were convinced that Dan had passed the gas. And bad has travels fast in a small town.

As Dan walked off, he yelled over his shoulder "In my days, our watchers only had 1 eye, and could only watch every 7th night. Now you got so many watchers, you just vote them out......MUST BE FUCKING NICE!"

Bert has been eliminated. He was

Squirrely Dan-Town EN watcher

Begin n4

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Endgame write-up incoming

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Write-up 1

You were hanging with your friends the other day…

Dairy: Shame about Dan. Really upset me. I could go for an Ice Cream.

Dierks: I’ve BEN known to go for some Phish food.

Reilly & Jonesey: “Buddy, I’d Baskin some Robbins”

“I could sprinkle in some Dairy, Buddy”

Dierks: “Dairy, you’d be a queen for a day, if you’d go get us some blizzards”

When Dairy was walking away and his back was turned, Dierks creamed him like a soft serve.

Rando has been eliminated

He was Dairy-ON Tracker.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Endgame write-up

Jonesy and Reilly
    : “Why’d you do it Buddy?” “I thought you were trying to fix things with Katie Cat, buddy?”

Dierks: “Think about it. Those hayseeds were never gonna let me live down cheating on Katie, even is I saved their damn goose. As soon as I saw her with her brothers and his fucking friends again, I knew I had to get them off me. We’ll pave this pond, and they’ll be so busy with the damn geese, that they’ll stop coming after me.

Jonesy and Reilly: “But Katie Cat, Buddy”

Dierks: “Big City Snipes guys…come with me and forget this”

Jonesy and Reilly started walking off with Dierks. Dierks drove them over the border, left them both stoned and naked in an abandoned warehouse”

Jarrod has been eliminated. He was Reilly and Jonesy-Town 1x bulletproof.

Dierks cruised off.

The goose pond was paved.

Congratulations to Badger and Team Scum

They were-
    Badger-Dierks- Traitor
    Caito-Coach -Scum GF
    Kangus-Shorezy Scum RB
    Kdestiny-Degens from Upstate-Scum Killer

Epilogue

Katie looked up at Wayne, eyes filled with tears as she cradled a homeless Canadian Goose

Katie: Ah ….that fucking bastard!

Dan: Miss Katie, I’m sorry that we disappointeds you.

Dairy: Dierks….thinks he’ so cool. Look at me…I know how to ruin a pond. Mr. Big time.

Wayne: “We should have never given Dierks a 2nd chance. Fool me once. But bad gas travels fast in a small town. We’ll find a way to relocate the noble Canadian Goose. And then we’ll have our payback with Dierks

Pitter patter…..let’s get at er”

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    deadchat:
    https://discord.gg/WtHApCpr

scumchat:
    https://discord.gg/MWtrDGw3

Discord is way better for scumchat.....like way, way better.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wayne
    The toughest person in Letterkenny. If someone has a problem with the Canadian Goose, they have a problem with you.
    Each odd night, you will be able to choose a player, and request to learn their alignment.
    Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to Town.

Katie
    You're the one person in the town who cares for all the groups (as well as the local spelling bee champ).
    Each night you will be able to choose a player to provide kill protection to.

Glenn
    You're here to save the goose, but mostly you want to show your support for Wayne. But you're not going to do it by getting in the MIDDLE OF A FIGHT. You're going to just give some support. Every night, you can pick a target to hide behind. Actions targetted towards you will miss. If you hide behind a mafia player performing a kill, you will die. If you hide behind someone who is targetted for a kill, you will die. Any player you hide behind has extra support, and receives a double vote the following day.

MacMurray
    You're here and there ain't no damn way that that anyone's going to harm those canadian geese. 1x you may target a player for a kill. This may occur at day or night.

Dairy
    Years of working the dairy has taught you that how to approach someone subtly. You could track a heifer for miles. You're the best one to find out who is going for these Canadian geese. Each odd night you may choose a player to track for the night.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to town

Squirrely Dan
    If you can only be one thing, you should be efficient. You're not going to run all over town, you'll old your spot and see what happens. Each even night, you may choose a player to watch for the night.

Win Condition. Eliminate all threats to town.

Stuart
    All the rest are ingnoramuses and Philistines. Years of breakdancing, drug abuse, DJing, training, death metal, and bowler hats have taught you to refuse one style. You won't follow th shirt-tuckers rules by being one thing. But you're still not about to see some mindless jock destory Canadian Geese.
    Up to 3x you may select a town character (e.g. Dairy, Squirrely Dan, etc), you may replicate that character's abilty that night. Each character can only be used once.

Reilly and Jonesy
    "Can't let them get the geese, buddy." "No buddy, katie kat needs us"
    One time when someone attempts to kill you, you will block their killshot.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Coach JOAT/GF SCUM
    You just want a little more locker space, so your guys can have a real stretching area, and Shorezy can stop having to do handstands in the shower. And they want to stop it over some geese? ITS FUCKING EMBARRASSING
    Each night you will be able to choose from one of the following abilities. Additionally, any time you are copped you will show as town. 2x you may empower your actions to make them unblockable/watchable/trackable
    Penalty box (1x): Put a player in the penalty box for 1 day session. They can taunt, but not vote.
    Leg Day (1x): Make them do the work. The player will not be able to explain the cause of their actions, but they will have to vote for at least 4 different players during the next day phase (giving some reasonable explanation). Your target will not be revealed during the write-up. If the player does not do this, they will lose their next night action.
    Pop Culture references. For every 3 lines a player posts, they must use a pop culture word play from a specific topic (example: topic wwe would require them to say things like I've seen enough or Virms accusations are Roman all over the place)
    Body Check (1x): Choose a player. The following day it will take 1 less vote to lynch them.
    Back-up: You may perform an action in lieu of another player
    Identity Theft You will deliver paperwork to someone that causes them to appear as the opposite alignment in an investigation. Though you will appear in the write-up, it will not say who you targetted
    Poison 1x You may target a player for poisoning. If the poison continues unabated, they will die after the following night (poison on night 2, they may die at the end of night 3).
    Bench (1x) Make a player vanilla

Degens from Upstate Killer SCUM
    You're tired of these hayseeds and their ducks. Or geese. Whatever. Each night, you can choose a different player to target for a kill action.

Win Condition: Have mafia outnumber town

Shorezy Roleblocker SCUM
    Each night you will chirp at someone so much that they'll not be able to do anything else. Much like Reilly's mom after a night with you

Win condition: Have mafia outnumber town

Dierks busdriver/traitor
    Katie kat thinks you're back on the side of the angels…but you've always got action on the side. Your name will appear as green in write-ups. Each night, you may swap the targetted actions towards two individuals.
    If investigated, you will show as friendly to town

Win condition: Have mafia outnumber town

Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I personally want to shout out scum lads. We were dealt an immediate blow when CWE showed utter childish behavior by taking out a personal vendetta. But they persevered. They strategized. And they won.

Cheers lads.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At first I thought scum was screwed on day 1.

Then scum got Pysch and Pabs on N1, and I leaned scum.

Then town hit all their lynches without dees, and I thought there was no way scum takes it.

Scum was smart to prioritize keeping Badger off the radar above any risky gamble, and Badger did what he needed to do. Don't try to look innocent, make them worry about about other things.

Town was making right reads with little dees better than most games, and that really made scum have an uphill run at then.

If Badger tries to kill Jarrod, town would have seen two straight kill attempts from Dierks and almost certainly lynched Badger.

Clutch ending. Could have gone either way.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Discord is much smoother than QT…it really is.

Despite the small numbers this was a great game and we were fortunate as we were on the back foot since D1. Some ballsy and great vig play from CWE with Caito being the GF ended up in another way working to my advantage in the end. It was a close game, some good lynching instincts by town and Pablo was spot on with his copping of both kangus and myself. Again lucky there that I had GF-like protection.

We were also lucky that our night targeting (save the first botched kill attempt on Dreyski) paid off well getting rid of power roles. Bert you argued a helluva phase that last one. I can see where the confusion over “watcher vs tracker” there as Mazer said watched but the predator thing made me think tracker. Jarrod I had an instinct could’ve been bulletproof but also thought Bert at first was playing dumb with the double vote or could’ve been Jarrod but now it must have been some mechanic. Had to go with the confirmed town role.

If I hadn’t managed to get the 2 on 1 with CWE/Dreyski and had Diamond been active, this could have swung the other way. Despite the small numbers it was really entertaining and close.

@Mazer compliments to the chef as always! Can’t have been easy having to restructure but you did a helluva job!

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shit happens, but king diamonds joat would have definitely helped

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Screwed the pooch here. Should have voted Badger and forced a tie. The Cop on Badger was confusing. When Bert offered up the PM proof, Badger struck me as scum reacting to something he maybe couldn't argue.

I lost track of time, was running around attic dragging out Christmas decor.

Discord won't let me in.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Great game as well Mazer. I wish I could have have paid more attention to it in the beginning. I just felt lost after.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What kangus said in the dead chat about the PM thing is absolutely spot on. It’s against the spirit of the game and shouldn’t be needed. That’s why I also freaked out about it.

The game I was referring to was one of HFR’s where a bunch of us got modkilled where IIRC he went to Grim and I believe Dreyski revealed his role.

But anyway, I digress on that. It was a great game and hopefully we get more for the next one. Especially Videoland.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Dead chat works but scum chat says it's expired.

Man I feel like a ass for not voting Badger. I just should have did it.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrod1983 View Post
    Dead chat works but scum chat says it's expired.

Man I feel like a ass for not voting Badger. I just should have did it.
    Hmm still works for me.

Maybe everyone has to get invites. I’m not that familiar with Discord and only used it before for the Mafia Championships.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I put another post in the scum chat to test it still works and it’s still works so not sure on the expired thing

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Mazer if Jarrod had tied it up, what would’ve happened? Rollover to next day or random drawing.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    You should be able to make new invites for the discord chats if one expired. It's probably the invite that expired, not the chat.

Wasn't trying to break any rules, was just trying to plead my case the best way I knew how. Lold at being wrong about him being watcher.

Everything I said is true. I do not feel like I lie when scum, I avoid doing so. I really did stop paying attention after being made vanilla. I didn't expect to make it to the final 4.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahh shit happens Bert. On my end looking back, responding back publically was a bad call on my end and lucky on my end Jarrod didn’t follow through on his instinct. Also had you down as the secret voter and thought I vanilla’ed your secret voter but Dreyski handing out double votes upon hiding was an unexpected twist.

I know you generally do tell the truth in these games but had to do what I could to discredit you and thought you were the easier lynch target as Jarrod is usually more verbose. Mazer not colouring my name when copped was an oversight on his part and it was a good angle on his part.
    @Randolph especially is not going to trust me again and once again sorry buddy! Having a JP/Mazer scum run of it lately. I freaked when I got drawn scum yet again! Probably not there yet but getting there and how it’ll affect CWE’s stats on me.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    @Mazer if Jarrod had tied it up, what would’ve happened? Rollover to next day or random drawing.
    You and Bert would have both died.

Town would have won.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post

Town would have won.
    Oh God, even more tight-ass than I thought then!

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post

Town would have won.
    Even more regret now. Should have put that vote down but agreed with Randolph that the cop would have said something.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Let this be a lesson that one GF isn't the only option. We definitely just had a game with a godmother, also.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Let this be a lesson that one GF isn't the only option. We definitely just had a game with a godmother, also.
    Yeah after thinking on it, it was He-Man. I wasn't saying it couldn't happen. Just unusual. I just wasn't sure if there would be with a game with 12 players. I kept going back to Dreyski's list clearing Badger and just thought I was being paranoid about him.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    A Dyckless Letterkenny mafia is a sad thing to behold.

Have some prime Dyck!

Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Damn had scum gone for Jarrod this still would have been going too right?

Dierks you piece of trash.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If he had gone for jarrod, Dierks "accidentally" would have attempted to kill jarrod in the write up but failed.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Town had no business making that close. 6 v 4 with a hidden scum is EVIL. But what do you expect from Mazer.

I wanted to put in the shot on Caito as my confirmation of receiving my role, fyi. What you got was me showing restraint.

Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And you still lost

Suck it

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fight Forever

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    Thanks for the game Mazer,
    I thought we had it after lynching Kangus. I was a little surprised to see there was no endgame, and had I survived n3 I would have gone through the available roles with a finer-toothed comb. Would I have picked out Dierks? This was a game where knowledge of the source material would definitely have been helpful.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    Which I why I found myself watching a lot of the clips, and reading aboout the show and characters on wiki.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And now you're ready to join Pablo and myself in the fandom.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyski View Post
    Thanks for the game Mazer,
    I thought we had it after lynching Kangus. I was a little surprised to see there was no endgame, and had I survived n3 I would have gone through the available roles with a finer-toothed comb. Would I have picked out Dierks? This was a game where knowledge of the source material would definitely have been helpful.
    My task would definitely have been much harder with you alive and tbh wasn’t expecting to get you as well. You’d have probably worked it out anyway from the town murder plus the vanilla-ising of Bert. CWE probably would’ve figured out a traitor as well which is a big reason why I had to get rid of him along with him being confirmed town along with yourself. Was very fortunate I got you both at the same time!

Definitely one of those games where changes in the wind swung it for both sides throughout the game.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually stole the idea from jarrod from his original videoland.

Hoisted by his own petard here.

And the petard is one of the top 3 worst ways to be hoisted.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    My task would definitely have been much harder with you alive and tbh wasn’t expecting to get you as well. You’d have probably worked it out anyway from the town murder plus the vanilla-ising of Bert. CWE probably would’ve figured out a traitor as well which is a big reason why I had to get rid of him along with him being confirmed town along with yourself. Was very fortunate I got you both at the same time!

Definitely one of those games where changes in the wind swung it for both sides throughout the game.
    I voted you after the cop checked you. You were sussy the whole game.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CWE View Post
    I voted you after the cop checked you. You were sussy the whole game.

Well at least you’re taking this better than you did when Caito did it!

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I put hidden scum in Friends as well. If it wasn’t for Mazer’s brilliant play about pretending to receive PM info from me upon revival and fingering Pablo, that probably would’ve turned the tide for scum.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    I am never going to trust a motherf*cking one of you for the rest of my life.

Good game Mazer. It made me feel things.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Randolph View Post
    I am never going to trust a motherf*cking one of you for the rest of my life.

Good game Mazer. It made me feel things.
    Awww

I feel bad given our Mafia history and if I knew Jarrod’s role in the safe knowledge that neither of you could have fucked me, I would have let you be a living loser as some compensation. But because your role was obvious and his wasn’t, my head had to rule over my heart.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course @Jarrod1983 love you too but got Videoland because of Randolph and I’ve been scum against him ever since

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

Yeah I'd like to have a redo on that last phase but you got us scum, great job!

I knew I should have forced a tie between Badger and Bert. That was the smart play but I played stupidly.

No mercy from now on!

Rush
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Mazer!

King Diamond being present would have put the odds enormously in town's favour. Realistically, losing two scum early as we did should result in a town victory I'll say at least 95 percent of the time.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kangus View Post
    Thanks Mazer!

King Diamond being present would have put the odds enormously in town's favour. Realistically, losing two scum early as we did should result in a town victory I'll say at least 95 percent of the time.
    Absolutely.

If Diamond’s glorious role had gone to a more active town player, we’d have been hounded!

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    So who was diamond and what was his role?

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So who was diamond and what was his role?

Quote Originally Posted by Mazer

Stuart
    All the rest are ingnoramuses and Philistines. Years of breakdancing, drug abuse, DJing, training, death metal, and bowler hats have taught you to refuse one style. You won't follow th shirt-tuckers rules by being one thing. But you're still not about to see some mindless jock destory Canadian Geese.
    Up to 3x you may select a town character (e.g. Dairy, Squirrely Dan, etc), you may replicate that character's abilty that night. Each character can only be used once.

Intercontinental Champion Jitters's Avatar
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really do apologise for my absence this game, I had to go away for a bit some stuff came up which I wasn't expecting anyways everything is fine now, sorry again and hopefully i'll be in the next game.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also kangus reneging on me using him on a bus drive where kdes would put his target as Psycho but I’d swap him and Psycho who’d eat it instead was an excellent call on his end. We changed it to a straight Psycho kill. I was patting myself on the back for being sneaky but yeah as Mazer said in the dead chat, that could’ve revealed us early.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    So the wife got us the Amazon Prime channel as a pre-Christmas present.
    The first five seasons of Letterkenny are available on Amazon Prime. Guess what I'm doing this weekend

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The first five seasons of Letterkenny are available on Amazon Prime. Guess what I'm doing this weekend
    Same (show not channel as already had that). I bought the five seasons on Prime and watched the first couple of seasons in prep for Mazer’s game.

But when I looked up my character, didn’t make much of a difference really as he doesn’t feature til later. If I didn’t know his role, chances are I might’ve kept Randolph alive and taken a pot on Jarrod, but said to Mazer “I dunno maybe Jarrod’s a bulletproof!”

Always go with the devil you know!

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a good weekend.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Same (show not channel as already had that). I bought the five seasons on Prime and watched the first couple of seasons in prep for Mazer’s game.

But when I looked up my character, didn’t make much of a difference really as he doesn’t feature til later. If I didn’t know his role, chances are I might’ve kept Randolph alive and taken a pot on Jarrod, but said to Mazer “I dunno maybe Jarrod’s a bulletproof!”

Always go with the devil you know!
    I'm not going to trust you or police info ever again.

Biggest mafia blunder of the year was not at least tying it with a vote on you.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not going to trust you or police info ever again.

Biggest mafia blunder of the year was not at least tying it with a vote on you.
    Correction. All of scum hanging me out on in He-man sacrificing me like Stephanie on the Undertaker’s Ministry of Darkness symbol and still not voting me was the biggest town blunder.

I must just have puppy dog eyes.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Mazer being copped three times a worthy second.

Point is Jarrod, you were by far not the worst.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    True but I feel like it's the worst. Definitely my worst play.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True but I feel like it's the worst. Definitely my worst play.
    You did very well. You kept your true power under wraps very well and got kangus lynched instead of yourself when you were also under the microscope there. Pressure was mega-on me to the point I had to hammer him. At the end when it came down to a coin toss, a lucky call by myself.

Putting the blame on Bert myself was a big chance I had to make which Randolph being wary of me in past games was a big gamble. The hidden power saved me.

You definitely were not the worst plus that hidden anti-cop power saved my arse.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also getting Dreyski as well as CWE on that one shot proved very fortunate.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Also getting Dreyski as well as CWE on that one shot proved very fortunate.
    Keep digging.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep digging.
    Dig deeper for what lol. I was putting you over saying I was lucky (was you or Bert) unless you meant something else.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Dig deeper for what
    You're future mafia grave.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Lol

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're future mafia grave.
    *Your

And thought I’d give @Caito a break redirecting the UV rays onto me! If anything I’m generous!

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Keep. Digging.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep. Digging.
    I needed a new virm to try and dig me out after getting away with it many times this year. Thanks for taking up the shovel!

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Did you guys see season 10 was on hulu now?

I think I'm only on season 2 or 3, this is just a hard show to watch while multitasking and I like multitasking.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watched the first 3 today

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Did you guys see season 10 was on hulu now?

I think I'm only on season 2 or 3, this is just a hard show to watch while multitasking and I like multitasking.
    Watched the whole season at midnight on Christmas Day, loved it.

Definitely not something that can be watched while multitasking, the writing and acting is much too hard hitting. It’s the only show I’ve found that actually gets better upon multiple rewatches.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dragons Den Letterkenny was brilliant!

Daryl and Dan almost convincing them then blowing it completely was the icing on the cake! And Katy “Can this be done with men?” and Wayne immediately ruling it out!
    Last edited by Badger; December 30th, 2021 at 10:42 PM.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was one of my favorite episodes