User Tag List

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
Results 701 to 800 of 1009

Thread: A Halloween Nightmafia On Friday The 13th

  1. #701
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    15,810
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    753532
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyski View Post
    Ooh, new theory! Freddy marks somone on the ON and they are killed by a Freddy-controlled Nancy on the EN. If Dr Sarah finds Nancy, then she is 'cured' and Freddy might have to turn corpereal to continue.
    Im curious about this theory

  2. #702
    Temet Nosce Caito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,973
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    550064
    Vote Diamond

  3. #703
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    21,632
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    861415
    usa
    Someone please explain to me how Bluegunn can't be inactive in posting and still be scum?

    He wasn't blocked, wasn't mentioned at all in the writeups, but he's still here. He hasn't been modkilled.

  4. #704
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    15,810
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    753532
    I veto Diamond votes beeteedubz

    Vote Bluegunn

    For now

  5. #705
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    21,632
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    861415
    usa
    At the very least some pressure should get him to post one of those clichť "oh sorry life's just so busy and I just don't have a lot of time to play this game or read through everything" posts.

  6. #706
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    21,632
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    861415
    usa
    I'm ok putting pressure on Morrison or your buddy BradLand as well, Psych.

    I just can't believe Bluegunn has only posted "ok I'm in" or whatever he said originally.

    Nothing day 1. Nothing night 1 for non-game chat. Nothing day 2. Nothing night 2 for non-game chat. And nothing so far today.

    The last time this happened that I remember we as scum were submitting Melly's role after she signed up and didn't contribute until she was eventually modkilled.

  7. #707
    The 'me' in 'team' Dreyski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Darius Fontayne can kiss my ass
    Posts
    4,952
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    660336
    ukraine
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    I veto Diamond votes beeteedubz
    Based on...?

  8. #708
    Sometimes I disagree Mazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    13,001
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1069348
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Someone please explain to me how Bluegunn can't be inactive in posting and still be scum?

    He wasn't blocked, wasn't mentioned at all in the writeups, but he's still here. He hasn't been modkilled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Someone please explain to me how Bluegunn can't be inactive in posting and still be scum?

    He wasn't blocked, wasn't mentioned at all in the writeups, but he's still here. He hasn't been modkilled.
    "B]nocturnal[/B], you know "-Madagascar (2005)

  9. #709
    Main Eventer Jarrod1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Camp Crystal Lake
    Posts
    7,714
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    941646
    usa
    Vote Count

    Bluegunn- 3 (Bert, CWE, Psycho666Soldier)
    Caito- 2 (Randolph, Mazer)
    Badger- 1 (Peter Griffin)
    Morrison- 1 (Badger)
    King Diamond- 2 (Dreyski, Caito)
    Last edited by Jarrod1983; October 13th, 2021 at 5:08 PM.

  10. #710
    Sometimes I disagree Mazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    13,001
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1069348
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrod1983 View Post
    Vote Count

    Bluegunn- 3 (Bert, CWE, Psycho666Soldier)
    Caito- 1 (Randolph)
    Badger- 1 (Peter Griffin)
    Morrison- 1 (Badger)
    King Diamond- 2 (Dreyski, Caito)
    Caito- 1 (Mazer)

    "its not right"-Catchphrase 1986

  11. #711
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    21,632
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    861415
    usa
    We all know Mazer is doing this for fun and not because he had to, right?

    He made 2 normal posts before starting this movie quote gimmick.

  12. #712
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    15,810
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    753532
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyski View Post
    Based on...?
    Dees

  13. #713
    The 'me' in 'team' Dreyski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Darius Fontayne can kiss my ass
    Posts
    4,952
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    660336
    ukraine
    Unvote

  14. #714
    The 'me' in 'team' Dreyski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Darius Fontayne can kiss my ass
    Posts
    4,952
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    660336
    ukraine
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    "its not right"-Catchphrase 1986
    For the UKers:

  15. #715
    Sometimes I disagree Mazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    13,001
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1069348
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    We all know Mazer is doing this for fun and not because he had to, right?

    He made 2 normal posts before starting this movie quote gimmick.
    "You are wrong Leonides! YOU are wrong!"-The 300 (2006)

    "mistakes were made"-Dogma (1999)

  16. #716
    OK at Madden Mikey_Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Essex, England
    Posts
    12,509
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    175928
    uk
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    We all know Mazer is doing this for fun and not because he had to, right?

    He made 2 normal posts before starting this movie quote gimmick.
    The fact he's edited them to include usernames rings bells with me

  17. #717
    Sometimes I disagree Mazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    13,001
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1069348
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    We all know Mazer is doing this for fun and not because he had to, right?

    He made 2 normal posts before starting this movie quote gimmick.
    "I'm not psycho" - Rivers Edge (1986)

  18. #718
    Main Eventer Jarrod1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Camp Crystal Lake
    Posts
    7,714
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    941646
    usa
    Vote Count

    Bluegunn- 3 (Bert, CWE, Psycho666Soldier)
    Caito- 2 (Randolph, Mazer)
    Badger- 1 (Peter Griffin)
    Morrison- 1 (Badger)
    King Diamond- 1 (Caito)
    Last edited by Jarrod1983; October 13th, 2021 at 5:08 PM.

  19. #719
    Sometimes I disagree Mazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    13,001
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1069348
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey_Jones View Post
    Easily could have said the same about me but been a busy few days.

    I feel like Caito is fine, I haven't got scum vibes despite the n1 block
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey_Jones View Post
    The fact he's edited them to include usernames rings bells with me

    "There's nothing else"-Sunset Blvd (1950)





    "Do not forget this face"-Mortal Kombat (2001)

  20. #720
    Sometimes I disagree Mazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    13,001
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1069348
    EBWOP Mortal Kombat (2021)

  21. #721
    The 'me' in 'team' Dreyski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Darius Fontayne can kiss my ass
    Posts
    4,952
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    660336
    ukraine
    I like when he fucks up his quotes and has to EBWOP them.

  22. #722
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    21,632
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    861415
    usa
    So what you're saying @Mazer is that you didn't realize you were under a posting stipulation, so hadn't checked your PMs, until after you made two posts?

    Reply with a quote from Yes Man if I'm correct.

  23. #723
    Sometimes I disagree Mazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    13,001
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1069348
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    So what you're saying @Mazer is that you didn't realize you were under a posting stipulation, so hadn't checked your PMs, until after you made two posts?

    Reply with a quote from Yes Man if I'm correct.
    "“How do I know if anything you did was because you wanted to or because you were following some goddamn program?”"-Yes Man (2008)


    " but that's close enough" - Labyrinth (1986)

  24. #724
    Sometimes I disagree Mazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    13,001
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1069348
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyski View Post
    I like when he fucks up his quotes and has to EBWOP them.
    "Yeah, well, things could be worse, you know. I could have got my nose bit off by a Saigon whore!"-Dirty Work (1998)

  25. #725
    Main Eventer Jarrod1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Camp Crystal Lake
    Posts
    7,714
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    941646
    usa

  26. #726
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    21,632
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    861415
    usa
    I would have limited him to just Norm Macdonald quotes. How many OJ jokes before Mazer gets canceled?

  27. #727
    Temet Nosce Caito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,973
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    550064
    Unvote

  28. #728
    Temet Nosce Caito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,973
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    550064
    Murder is legal in the state of California

  29. #729
    Main Eventer Jarrod1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Camp Crystal Lake
    Posts
    7,714
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    941646
    usa
    Vote Count

    Bluegunn- 3 (Bert, CWE, Psycho666Soldier)
    Caito- 2 (Randolph, Mazer)
    Badger- 1 (Peter Griffin)
    Morrison- 1 (Badger)

  30. #730
    Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Canada, Eh?
    Posts
    26,623
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    935363
    canada
    I’m waiting to hear from some quiet people who are being abnormally quiet.

  31. #731
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    21,632
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    861415
    usa

  32. #732
    Once upon a time... kdestiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Way Down Hadestown
    Posts
    20,047
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    573717
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Someone please explain to me how Bluegunn can't be inactive in posting and still be scum?

    He wasn't blocked, wasn't mentioned at all in the writeups, but he's still here. He hasn't been modkilled.
    I feel like this is as good a place to go as any.

    Vote Bluegunn

    I know he usually plays quiet, but this is a bit too quiet even for him.

  33. #733
    Main Eventer Jarrod1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Camp Crystal Lake
    Posts
    7,714
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    941646
    usa
    Vote Count

    Bluegunn- 4 (Bert, CWE, Psycho666Soldier, kdestiny)
    Caito- 2 (Randolph, Mazer)
    Badger- 1 (Peter Griffin)
    Morrison- 1 (Badger)

  34. #734
    Main Eventer Jarrod1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Camp Crystal Lake
    Posts
    7,714
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    941646
    usa
    24 hours remaining...

    Vote Count

    Bluegunn- 4 (Bert, CWE, Psycho666Soldier, kdestiny)
    Caito- 2 (Randolph, Mazer)
    Badger- 1 (Peter Griffin)
    Morrison- 1 (Badger)

  35. #735
    Top Hulkamaniac Bluegunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Parts unknown
    Posts
    5,364
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    39266
    Bert, you start a train for me every mafia game and have been wrong every time. I have almost never voted the first night in every game I have been in and when I do I get voted for being out of character. But since my hand is forced yet again.
    Vote Caito

  36. #736
    Once upon a time... kdestiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Way Down Hadestown
    Posts
    20,047
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    573717
    usa
    Right on cue

  37. #737
    Main Eventer Jarrod1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Camp Crystal Lake
    Posts
    7,714
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    941646
    usa
    Vote Count

    Bluegunn- 4 (Bert, CWE, Psycho666Soldier, kdestiny)
    Caito- 3 (Randolph, Mazer, Bluegunn)
    Badger- 1 (Peter Griffin)
    Morrison- 1 (Badger)

  38. #738
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    15,810
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    753532
    UNVOTE

    Vote Morrison

  39. #739
    Main Eventer Jarrod1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Camp Crystal Lake
    Posts
    7,714
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    941646
    usa
    Vote Count

    Bluegunn- 3 (Bert, CWE, kdestiny)
    Caito- 3 (Randolph, Mazer, Bluegunn)
    Badger- 1 (Peter Griffin)
    Morrison- 2 (Badger, Psycho666Soldier)

  40. #740
    Letís Go Brandon! Hero!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    45,284
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    906125
    usa
    So if Iím reading that write up correctlyÖI was attacked, but saved thanks to RoyÖwho was Psycho, who died and then came back to life.

    Mazer died and came back?

    Dees is back from his lynch?

    Weirdo Jarrod things, looks like people can die and then not be dead. Iím wondering if weíre all trapped in a dream? Regardless I donít get the mechanics yet.

    freddy/myers stare down was something. Iím starting to think the killers are linked rather than separate beings.

    I still donít have any good reads. Weíre Mazer, Rip, and Kangus all role blocked? If Iím reading this correctly?

    oh and Donald died because he didnít play. Cool.

    eventful night, but told us nothing. Fuck.

  41. #741
    Letís Go Brandon! Hero!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    45,284
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    906125
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyski View Post
    Ooh, new theory! Freddy marks somone on the ON and they are killed by a Freddy-controlled Nancy on the EN. If Dr Sarah finds Nancy, then she is 'cured' and Freddy might have to turn corpereal to continue.
    I like this theory a lot. Nancy Thompson herself may not even be town, but be a tool controlled by Freddy for the kills. Now that’s a theory. I like it. If Freddy “marks” someone again, we’ll have to try to figure out how to block the kill before it happens.

  42. #742
    Letís Go Brandon! Hero!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    45,284
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    906125
    usa
    Alright so after reading everything here’s where I stand:

    I have no good reason on anyone yet. These nights have a lot happening and then nothing happening at the same time. Roles are being blocked left and right and everyone who dies comes back, except for Donald who was killed due to inactivity. Ok

    That means like whoever said it before, people are keeping quiet and still sending in actions. As of right now, it would probably be a good idea to vote the people who are inactive but seemingly not mod killed.

    im fine with voting Bluegunn or even Morrison, but the way we’re splitting the vote right now isn’t ideal. We need more of a consensus.

  43. #743
    Letís Go Brandon! Hero!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    45,284
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    906125
    usa
    Ebwop no good read on***

    not reason.

  44. #744
    Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Canada, Eh?
    Posts
    26,623
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    935363
    canada
    Interesting

    Vote Hero!

    Considering we don't need a majority to have a lynch and waffling between two potential choices and ignoring a third gives me a very bad read. Especially coming from Hero

  45. #745
    Main Eventer Jarrod1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Camp Crystal Lake
    Posts
    7,714
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    941646
    usa
    Vote Count

    Bluegunn- 3 (Bert, CWE, kdestiny)
    Caito- 3 (Randolph, Mazer, Bluegunn)
    Badger- 1 (Peter Griffin)
    Morrison- 2 (Badger, Psycho666Soldier)
    Hero!- 1 (Pablo Diablo)

  46. #746
    Letís Go Brandon! Hero!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    45,284
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    906125
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Diablo View Post
    Interesting

    Vote Hero!

    Considering we don't need a majority to have a lynch and waffling between two potential choices and ignoring a third gives me a very bad read. Especially coming from Hero
    I have no qualms voting for either man. Kinda weird that we don’t need a majority, but I did miss this but in my reading:

    With 20 players it takes 11 to reach a majority vote.

    You have 48 hours to reach a majority.

    If a majority is not reached, lead vote getter gets lynched.


    so, yeah, with that, I don’t give a shit.

    vote Bluegunn.

    he’s been quiet besides when being called out by Bert.

  47. #747
    75% Insane Rip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Self Isolating
    Posts
    21,804
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    325390
    uk
    We’re stumbling towards the end here, whatever happens today we need to be focused going forwards

  48. #748
    75% Insane Rip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Self Isolating
    Posts
    21,804
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    325390
    uk
    Oh and Hero, please stop the black/grey text mate I can’t bloody see it and keep flicking past your posts

  49. #749
    Letís Go Brandon! Hero!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    45,284
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    906125
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip View Post
    Oh and Hero, please stop the black/grey text mate I can’t bloody see it and keep flicking past your posts
    I don’t know why it does that whenever I copy and paste anything. It looks fine to my since I use the white background, but I’m not purposely fucking with the text or anything.

    we had this same issue in the fiction fight whenever I’d copypasta anything haha

  50. #750
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    21,632
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    861415
    usa
    If you read Jarrods post Psycho Mazer and Dees are back because he had extra roles left.

  51. #751
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    21,632
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    861415
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluegunn View Post
    Bert, you start a train for me every mafia game and have been wrong every time. I have almost never voted the first night in every game I have been in and when I do I get voted for being out of character. But since my hand is forced yet again.
    Vote Caito
    I don't think I have every game. I may have before if never posting anything is your play style though.

    I just want people to play the game. You also said nothing day 2 not just day 1.

  52. #752
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    21,632
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    861415
    usa
    Kangus, Rip, and Mazer were against a Bluegunn lynch and I would like to know why. I think they're people to keep in mind if this Bluegunn lynch goes through. Morrison still not posting anything is also suspicious.

  53. #753
    Main Eventer Jarrod1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Camp Crystal Lake
    Posts
    7,714
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    941646
    usa
    Vote Count

    Bluegunn- 4 (Bert, CWE, kdestiny, Hero!)
    Caito- 3 (Randolph, Mazer, Bluegunn)
    Badger- 1 (Peter Griffin)
    Morrison- 2 (Badger, Psycho666Soldier)
    Hero!- 1 (Pablo Diablo)

  54. #754
    Sometimes I disagree Mazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    13,001
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1069348
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Kangus, Rip, and Mazer were against a Bluegunn lynch and I would like to know why. I think they're people to keep in mind if this Bluegunn lynch goes through. Morrison still not posting anything is also suspicious.
    "He's done this before"-Saw IV (2007)



    "But mostly because that's the game. [checks watch] We need to catch this flight." - Ripley's game (2002)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    "The law will judge you!"-FIRST KNIGHT(1995)


    Donatello: The perimeter's quiet. Leonardo: Yeah, a little too quiet-TMNT 2 (1991)

    I want him DEAD! I want his family DEAD! I want his house burned to the GROUND! I wanna go there in the middle of the night and I wanna PISS ON HIS ASHES! - The Untouchables (1987)

  55. #755
    Letís Go Brandon! Hero!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    45,284
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    906125
    usa
    So Mazer was Tommy Jarvis. Night one:

    Tommy Jarvis couldn't decide which scary mask he'd wear to the party so he packed a book bag full and brought a bunch.

    At the party, Tommy sees Caito enter the party and shows him the different masks Tommy's brought.


    and not he keeps talking nonstop about Caito…hm.

    unvote.

    vote caito

  56. #756
    Sometimes I disagree Mazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    13,001
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1069348
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrod1983 View Post
    21. Mazer- Tommy Jarvis- ON Roleblocker/Trish Jarvis- EN Jailkeeper
    Are we clear?- A Few Good Men (1992)

  57. #757
    Main Eventer Jarrod1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Camp Crystal Lake
    Posts
    7,714
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    941646
    usa
    Vote Count

    Bluegunn- 3 (Bert, CWE, kdestiny)
    Caito- 4 (Randolph, Mazer, Bluegunn, Hero!)
    Badger- 1 (Peter Griffin)
    Morrison- 2 (Badger, Psycho666Soldier)
    Hero!- 1 (Pablo Diablo)

  58. #758
    Temet Nosce Caito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,973
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    550064
    We really doing this again?

  59. #759
    75% Insane Rip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Self Isolating
    Posts
    21,804
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    325390
    uk
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Kangus, Rip, and Mazer were against a Bluegunn lynch and I would like to know why. I think they're people to keep in mind if this Bluegunn lynch goes through. Morrison still not posting anything is also suspicious.
    ?

    Hmm…

    Was I?

    I’m anti any vote without logic, admittedly I’ll accept wired arsed twisted logic, but I don’t specifically recall being anti Bluegunn voting as such, just not overly inclined to vote that way myself, yet.

  60. #760
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    21,632
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    861415
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by kangus View Post
    I was blocked last night. Why would we vote out Bluegunn for inactivity when Jason, Michael Myers, Severed Head, and possibly Freddy have all been active?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post


    When Harry Met Sally (1989(
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip View Post
    You know what, he might have a tiny point thereÖ


    Quote Originally Posted by CWE View Post
    We've seen a modkill. So Jarrod will take people out for not participating. If you aren't posting and are still alive, he must be sending in a role. Inactive town is the death of town..

    That's my reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    "No, Bert"

    The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland (1999)
    So Rip, you agreed with kangus.

  61. #761
    75% Insane Rip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Self Isolating
    Posts
    21,804
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    325390
    uk
    I pointed out that he might be onto something, seems pretty logical that at this moment in time our scum would seem to be active, it’s not a cast in stone clearance by any means, but it does add weight to the scales.

    Personally I’m ambivalent on the lynch as I’ve no instinctive feel either way on Bluegunn.

    My agreement with kangus is on a purely logical basis at this point

  62. #762
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    21,632
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    861415
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip View Post
    I pointed out that he might be onto something, seems pretty logical that at this moment in time our scum would seem to be active, it’s not a cast in stone clearance by any means, but it does add weight to the scales.

    Personally I’m ambivalent on the lynch as I’ve no instinctive feel either way on Bluegunn.

    My agreement with kangus is on a purely logical basis at this point
    Explain the logic. What do characters being active have to do with players being inactive? They can both be true.

  63. #763
    75% Insane Rip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Self Isolating
    Posts
    21,804
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    325390
    uk
    kangus puppy walked you through the logic, I agree with it, well I agree with it enough at this point with regards to the overall situation, if you don’t follow or agree then fair enough, but I see no point in repeating the same comments.

  64. #764
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    21,632
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    861415
    usa
    No, it's not that I disagree with it. It's that it doesn't make logical sense.

    Let's break it down.

    Kangus was blocked, ok.

    Jason, Michael Myers, Severed Head, and possibly Freddy have all been active. - Ok. So kangus shouldn't be Jason, Michael, or the Severed Head. Jury's still out on Freddy.

    Those are all characters. Characters can be active while the posters (Bluegunn) that are assigned to those characters are inactive and make 1 post, now 2 the entire game.

    They can both be true. Someone's inactivity as a poster has NOTHING to do with their activity as a character.

    Bluegunn has not been mentioned in the write ups at all. That is where you find correlation between players and characters, not their activity and number of posts.

    If we're not going to lynch him then people should start targeting people like Bluegunn, Morrison, and BradLand who are inactive and not playing the game so they'll at least show up in the write ups.

  65. #765
    75% Insane Rip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Self Isolating
    Posts
    21,804
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    325390
    uk
    We have active scum, now there’s not necessarily a direct correlation to this implicitly proving they are active day voices, however as we have pretty much sod all information to go on then we’re basically playing the odds, now if we’re talking percentages here then logic would suggest that there would be a link.

    Again we’re playing percentages and somewhat drawing conclusions there in, we have a runner that’s proven that he is happy to pull the trigger on inactivity which also would factor in.

    I’d suggest logic would suggest at this moment in time there are better options than Blue for the noise, now when it comes to investigation that’s another story

  66. #766
    Sometimes I disagree Mazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    13,001
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1069348
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrod1983 View Post
    Vote Count

    Bluegunn- 3 (Bert, CWE, kdestiny)
    Caito- 4 (Randolph, Mazer, Bluegunn, Hero!)
    Badger- 1 (Peter Griffin)
    Morrison- 2 (Badger, Psycho666Soldier)
    Hero!- 1 (Pablo Diablo)
    "You see light, when there is only darkness. I trust you. I trust you among all others"- The Village (2004)

  67. #767
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    21,632
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    861415
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip View Post
    We have active scum, now thereís not necessarily a direct correlation to this implicitly proving they are active day voices, however as we have pretty much sod all information to go on then weíre basically playing the odds, now if weíre talking percentages here then logic would suggest that there would be a link.

    Again weíre playing percentages and somewhat drawing conclusions there in, we have a runner thatís proven that he is happy to pull the trigger on inactivity which also would factor in.

    Iíd suggest logic would suggest at this moment in time there are better options than Blue for the noise, now when it comes to investigation thatís another story
    You keep saying logic this and logic that but there's no logic to what you're saying. It sounds more like weird misplaced faith, if anything.

    We have a game runner who will modkill people for not sending in their roles.

    Has anyone ever been modkilled for not posting enough? I know we have had games where people get put on the naughty list for not voting, I think those were Mazer games though.

    You haven't even voted so if you're so sure of other people besides Bluegunn, then name them.

  68. #768
    The 'me' in 'team' Dreyski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Darius Fontayne can kiss my ass
    Posts
    4,952
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    660336
    ukraine
    Obviously people not posting means we can't get a read on them, and my first instinct was shot down on dees.
    But fuck it,

    vote Morrison

  69. #769
    Top Hulkamaniac Bluegunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Parts unknown
    Posts
    5,364
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    39266
    Bert
    1. Not every role can happen every night. So that logic is out.
    2. If I was targeted and the bus driver swapped my name with an untargeted player my name will again not show up.
    3. The original Mazer saw Caito and new Mazer votes Caito.
    4. Only game we have played together where you did not start a wrong train on me was when I got you as not town.

  70. #770
    Main Eventer Jarrod1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Camp Crystal Lake
    Posts
    7,714
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    941646
    usa
    Vote Count

    Bluegunn- 3 (Bert, CWE, kdestiny)
    Caito- 4 (Randolph, Mazer, Bluegunn, Hero!)
    Badger- 1 (Peter Griffin)
    Morrison- 3 (Badger, Psycho666Soldier, Dreyski)
    Hero!- 1 (Pablo Diablo)

  71. #771
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    21,632
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    861415
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluegunn View Post
    Bert
    1. Not every role can happen every night. So that logic is out.
    2. If I was targeted and the bus driver swapped my name with an untargeted player my name will again not show up.
    3. The original Mazer saw Caito and new Mazer votes Caito.
    4. Only game we have played together where you did not start a wrong train on me was when I got you as not town.
    1. Either night. Not every. You weren't in the write up either night.
    2. If the bus driver swapped you, you would be in the write up as part of the bus driver swapping you.
    3. I'm not entirely sure new Mazer is town. I already said we should consider the possibility of people getting added to scum when they come back.
    4. I would need CWE to confirm this. If you're right, maybe post more and I'll stop. Inactivity has always been my MO. I also have BradLand and Morrison in my sights for the same reason.

  72. #772
    Goatse Aficionado Randolph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Uncanny Valley
    Posts
    5,639
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    664900
    demrepcongo
    Until we get some seriously good night reads terrible speculations are all we got

  73. #773
    Temet Nosce Caito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,973
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    550064
    To add to the Mazer thing……. It’s not like Mazer was and Jarrod cloned a brand new poster and managed to have him the name Mazer. He has the same thoughts as before, just playing a different character now.

    He’s wrong on his thoughts on me, but still.

  74. #774
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    21,632
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    861415
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Caito View Post
    To add to the Mazer thingÖÖ. Itís not like Mazer was and Jarrod cloned a brand new poster and managed to have him the name Mazer. He has the same thoughts as before, just playing a different character now.

    Heís wrong on his thoughts on me, but still.
    But he could have switched sides and see you as an easy lynch now using the excuse of what happened with his other dead character.

    Of course that's difficult with this supposed quote posting gimmick. Which could actually be apart of the deal for him being allowed to play this new character, I guess.

    Have we heard from Psycho or Dee since their revivals?

  75. #775
    Videoland Champion Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Videoland
    Posts
    64,234
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1458223
    Psychoís posted a few times and voted Morrison. Deeís posted once.

  76. #776
    75% Insane Rip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Self Isolating
    Posts
    21,804
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    325390
    uk
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    You keep saying logic this and logic that but there's no logic to what you're saying. It sounds more like weird misplaced faith, if anything.

    We have a game runner who will modkill people for not sending in their roles.

    Has anyone ever been modkilled for not posting enough? I know we have had games where people get put on the naughty list for not voting, I think those were Mazer games though.

    You haven't even voted so if you're so sure of other people besides Bluegunn, then name them.
    1) Logic, not faith
    2) Yup, small step between
    3) Yup, I can think of at least one without any effort
    4) Not sure on anyone, that’s kind of my point

  77. #777
    75% Insane Rip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Self Isolating
    Posts
    21,804
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    325390
    uk
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Psycho’s posted a few times and voted Morrison. Dee’s posted once.
    It’s possible Dee hasn’t realised he’s revived, has he been on?

  78. #778
    Videoland Champion Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Videoland
    Posts
    64,234
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1458223
    He knows.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dee4Ness View Post
    Well this is a thing now. Where do we go from here.

  79. #779
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    21,632
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    861415
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip View Post
    1) Logic, not faith
    2) Yup, small step between
    3) Yup, I can think of at least one without any effort
    4) Not sure on anyone, thatís kind of my point
    There is no logic. We're going in circles.

    Dude, I can stop posting right now and keep sending in a role and I will not be modkilled. There is no link between them. The way this game is going I wouldn't be lynched for it either because hey, who cares if people actually play the game they sign up for?

    Who was modkilled for not posting?

    If you're not sure on anyone then why are you against a Bluegunn lynch, would you prefer a no lynch?

  80. #780
    Business Just picked up Dee4Ness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,146
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    19007
    Kind of feels like we’re chasing our own tails.

  81. #781
    Temet Nosce Caito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,973
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    550064
    I would like to think that Jarrod had left over town rules to use. When I switched after being killed, it was an actual game mechanic. This would just be he had leftover characters and had to fill them. Which I think would be….. unfortunate I guess? IDK, dunno if I’d be wild about it.

  82. #782
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    21,632
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    861415
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Caito View Post
    I would like to think that Jarrod had left over town rules to use. When I switched after being killed, it was an actual game mechanic. This would just be he had leftover characters and had to fill them. Which I think would beÖ.. unfortunate I guess? IDK, dunno if Iíd be wild about it.
    I'm confused about why you're making the case for people to vote for you.

    Old Mazer blocked you as Tommy, you claimed you were EN and it didn't matter. New Mazer still wants you dead and seems to think you're lying and I guess Michael.

  83. #783
    Temet Nosce Caito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,973
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    550064
    I never claimed I was EN. I said I hadn’t done anything, so the block was pointless and wouldn’t have changed anything.

    I don’t have to be EN or ON for that to be the case. Other reasons I may not have needed to be blocked.

  84. #784
    Intercontinental Champion CWE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    3,245
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    176639
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Who was modkilled for not posting?
    A lot of people. 40 total modkills. Most were either blatant breadcrumbing or inactivity. With the majority of those being inactivity.

  85. #785
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    21,632
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    861415
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by CWE View Post
    A lot of people. 40 total modkills. Most were either blatant breadcrumbing or inactivity. With the majority of those being inactivity.
    Was it for not posting or not sending in roles though?

  86. #786
    Videoland Champion Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Videoland
    Posts
    64,234
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1458223
    The old Mazer wouldíve quoted Kirk more especially with his man recently going into space. Iím not sure about the new Mazer

    Itís a mystery and I donít like mysteries. They give me a bellyache, and I got a beauty right now.

  87. #787
    Sometimes I disagree Mazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    13,001
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1069348
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post

    Of course that's difficult with this supposed quote posting gimmick. Which could actually be apart of the deal for him being allowed to play this new character, I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrod1983 View Post

    The severed head of Mrs. Voorhees was still on prominent display in the dilapidated shack of Jason Voorhees.

    Some say the spirt of Mrs. Voorhees still haunts Crystal Lake.

    Mazer didn't believe in such things.

    .

    "I was cursed"-Clash of the Titans. (2010)

  88. #788
    Intercontinental Champion CWE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    3,245
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    176639
    usa
    A combo of the 2. The most recent was Melly in He-Man. Scum still got to use the role then she was modkilled for never posting. I could pull up the sheet and take a look later to give you a true number but I think it's around 15 inactive posting or so. Some were never actually said what the modkill was for. So I had to guess.

  89. #789
    Sometimes I disagree Mazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    13,001
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1069348
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post

    If we're not going to lynch him then people should start targeting people like Bluegunn, Morrison, and BradLand who are inactive and not playing the game so they'll at least show up in the write ups.


    Ghostbusters (1984)

  90. #790
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    21,632
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    861415
    usa
    I'm not convinced Melly would have been modkilled if she was the one saying in QT what she wanted to do, even if she wasn't posting in the game thread. The issue was our scum team was using her role and she wasn't participating at all.

  91. #791
    Videoland Champion Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Videoland
    Posts
    64,234
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1458223
    While it’s not entirely out of character for Blue to dip in and out of posting, the stonewall silence from Morrison grows more concerning by the minute. I’d hope he’d have some more theories like what could be happening with Freddy for example as he seems quite the movie buff. Town Morrison is usually more analytical.

  92. #792
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    15,810
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    753532
    Bert, what is the point of this argument? That people who aren't modkilled are using their roles regardless of how often they post in thread? Because I don't think that guarantees that person is scum. In the case if Bluegunn, he's usually pretty quiet in thread I feel.

    I'm not against voting inactives, I'm just a bit lost on why this argument has carried on.

  93. #793
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    15,810
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    753532
    Yeah, Morri's silence is more concerning for me.

    Personally, I believe BradLand has just forgot about the game and don't think his absence is indicative of alignment.

  94. #794
    Intercontinental Champion CWE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    3,245
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    176639
    usa
    I could get behind a Morrison vote as well as Bluegunn.

  95. #795
    WHERE MY HOOKERS AT?! Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hook Gang, Rise Up
    Posts
    21,632
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    861415
    usa
    @Morrison get in here and say something before I hop on your train.

    Psycho, I just didn't agree with kangus's idea that characters being active meant the player had to be also, it's a flimsy argument, and I didn't like other people agreeing with it. It spiraled from there. Remind your friend he joined the game.

  96. #796
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    15,810
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    753532
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    @Morrison get in here and say something before I hop on your train.

    Psycho, I just didn't agree with kangus's idea that characters being active meant the player had to be also, it's a flimsy argument, and I didn't like other people agreeing with it. It spiraled from there. Remind your friend he joined the game.


    On that note, sorry I've been low-key this phase. Pretty busy week with school and been spending time with my partners. Probably won't be as active again until the next day phase.

  97. #797
    Main Eventer Jarrod1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Camp Crystal Lake
    Posts
    7,714
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    941646
    usa
    6 hours remaining...

    Vote Count

    Bluegunn- 3 (Bert, CWE, kdestiny)
    Caito- 4 (Randolph, Mazer, Bluegunn, Hero!)
    Badger- 1 (Peter Griffin)
    Morrison- 3 (Badger, Psycho666Soldier, Dreyski)
    Hero!- 1 (Pablo Diablo)

  98. #798
    75% Insane Rip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Self Isolating
    Posts
    21,804
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    325390
    uk
    Vote : BradLand

  99. #799
    Main Eventer Jarrod1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Camp Crystal Lake
    Posts
    7,714
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    941646
    usa
    Vote Count

    Bluegunn- 3 (Bert, CWE, kdestiny)
    Caito- 4 (Randolph, Mazer, Bluegunn, Hero!)
    Badger- 1 (Peter Griffin)
    Morrison- 3 (Badger, Psycho666Soldier, Dreyski)
    Hero!- 1 (Pablo Diablo)
    BradLand- 1 (Rip)

  100. #800
    Temet Nosce Caito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,973
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    550064
    Hate that I’m being forced to do this


    Vote Morrison

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •