2. Street Profits
    3. Kevin Owens
    4. Zelina

To Smackdown:
    1. Drew
    2.. Morrison
    3. Auska-if she's draftable

Edit: Changed my prediction from Miz to Morrison
    Last edited by Mazer; September 21st, 2021 at 3:53 PM.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Asuka and Drew for sure should go to SD. A reboot, fresh opponents and better matches.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    Almost time for the Annual Draft.

Let's make some predictions about who changes shows:

To Raw:
    1. Bianca
    2. Street Profits
    3. Kevin Owens
    4. Zelina

To Smackdown:
    1. Drew
    2. Miz
    3. Auska-if she's draftable
    No disagreements on those going to Raw. Don’t think Miz goes to Smackdown unless his show on USA gets axed.

I see Nia going to Smackdown after Monday’s events. Cesaro and Crews look like guys that will go to Raw.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Morrison is another one I think needs a draft. They have buggered him up so badly since the face turn but SD would be a nice clean slate for him.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep the bloodline together.

Seth Rollins to Raw. Sami Zayn as well. Bianca if she loses again to Becky - which she should. If Sasha is coming back, she should move to Raw too.

Drew and Priest to Smackdown. I like Asuka getting a fresh start as well

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, BG that's true. I was thinking a Morrison and Miz split was coming up. And the Miz would fit a place on Smackdown, but he's definitely staying on USA. I'm changing my prediction.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3puppies View Post

Seth Rollins to Raw. Sami Zayn as well. Bianca if she loses again to Becky - which she should. If Sasha is coming back, she should move to Raw too.

Actually Priest is killing it right now. I think he’s fine staying out and doesn’t need the move like others do.

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought about Priest. But there's really no chance for him to be the one that knocks down Roman, so keeping on Raw might benefit him. More chance to play along with the upper card.

Seth is only going to Raw if Becky does.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought about Priest. But there's really no chance for him to be the one that knocks down Roman, so keeping on Raw might benefit him. More chance to play along with the upper card.

Seth is only going to Raw if Becky does.
    Priest staying on Raw fits for me.

I mentioned it a week or two ago on the SD recap but Bianca's kind of maxed out what can happen for this version of Bianca. She's climbed the mountain. So Becky can stay/retain, build the heat and then you might as well see what Bianca can do on Raw with Charlotte there. Eventually, I do see Rhea (and I guess Nikki) ending up on Smackdown with Bianca going to Raw.

Rollins staying on Smackdown fits because he's an eventual guy for an intriguing feud with Reigns. They have that bullet in the chamber and haven't properly ran with it yet.

What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Drew McIntyre will be the biggest move with him going to Smackdown. The 2nd biggest move will be Bianca going to Raw.

I'm also expecting the Viking Raiders and Lucha House Party to be split up just because.

I'm also in the camp of Asuka going to Smackdown. There's already a storyline waiting for her now that Becky is back and carrying the gold.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    Priest staying on Raw fits for me.

I mentioned it a week or two ago on the SD recap but Bianca's kind of maxed out what can happen for this version of Bianca. She's climbed the mountain. So Becky can stay/retain, build the heat and then you might as well see what Bianca can do on Raw with Charlotte there. Eventually, I do see Rhea (and I guess Nikki) ending up on Smackdown with Bianca going to Raw.

Rollins staying on Smackdown fits because he's an eventual guy for an intriguing feud with Reigns. They have that bullet in the chamber and haven't properly ran with it yet.
    Rollins/Reigns is an interesting one because although there’s the obvious history there, they’ve both been killing it so well as despicable heels that who would turn face in that one?

It can of course be done but given their recent acts, it would take some swing to make someone face there. Maybe shift Rollins into tweeter if they go the route that he wants to “save” Smackdown from Reigns.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Rollins/Reigns is an interesting one because although there’s the obvious history there, they’ve both been killing it so well as despicable heels that who would turn face in that one?

It can of course be done but given their recent acts, it would take some swing to make someone face there. Maybe shift Rollins into tweeter if they go the route that he wants to “save” Smackdown from Reigns.
    I imagine Rollins is going to get put in his place with Edge and that could gradually lead to a softening of Rollins. Either way, I don't think they look at Reigns/Rollins for several months but I see more value with Rollins & Becky staying on Smackdown.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I imagine Rollins is going to get put in his place with Edge and that could gradually lead to a softening of Rollins. Either way, I don't think they look at Reigns/Rollins for several months but I see more value with Rollins & Becky staying on Smackdown.
    Oh for convenience for Becky/Rollins yeah absolutely. I was also thinking more long-term for Rollins/Reigns, just curious who would turn first.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seth v. Roman is probably going to be something they do after Mania. If Smackdown can get a big pick like Drew that could carry Roman through the winter. You have to imagine that they want to do The Rock v. Roman Reigns at next year's Mania. You could do Drew v. Seth at Mania underneath Roman v. The Rock.

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Always thought Viking Raiders & Drew should be paired up. That keeps Bloodline on SD, Big E goes to Raw to be with X & Kofi.

To Raw:

Big E
    Belair
    Profits
    Edge

To SD:

Asuka
    Drew
    VR

I think Edge has done as much as he can on SD even if there's a blowoff match with Rollins possibly coming. Unless they swap champs which I think would be stupid to do again, since Brock is part of a story on SD currently.

I'd like to see Priest on SD but he's one of the people Raw has actually done well with.

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought about Shayna to Smackdown. I don't see her revisiting her Becky rivalry.

But NXT Shayna was very effective as a heel. Shayna as an ass-kicking heel might be more effective for someone that faces like Liv or Toni have to get through. Honestly, having her as enforcer for Becky may actually help Becky stay heel.

also, I have no idea what happens with Sasha long-term. Active, she's one of my absolute favorites in that division. But I'm not sure you can build around her or plan for her with all the time she misses.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought about Shayna to Smackdown. I don't see her revisiting her Becky rivalry.

But NXT Shayna was very effective as a heel. Shayna as an ass-kicking heel might be more effective for someone that faces like Liv or Toni have to get through. Honestly, having her as enforcer for Becky may actually help Becky stay heel.

also, I have no idea what happens with Sasha long-term. Active, she's one of my absolute favorites in that division. But I'm not sure you can build around her or plan for her with all the time she misses.
    Sasha has been very hit and miss not just in the ring but moreso mentally over the years. At this point it may be best if they cut ties with each other. The bridge will still be open for her but it might be best for both if she had a chance to recharge/explore other avenues then maybe down the line come back stronger than ever once she’s found herself.

Best example of this is Drew.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't rule it out that someone doesn't move from Raw/Smackdown to NXT (especially with the new direction). Could see guys going there to rehab their characters.

Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Draft graphics are all RAW/SD logos and colors so I'm not sure if NXT is going to be included...although, technically, every color is now an NXT color... Could be a way to thin the roster now that they've added so many new faces and call up some folks.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mth View Post
    The Draft graphics are all RAW/SD logos and colors so I'm not sure if NXT is going to be included...although, technically, every color is now an NXT color... Could be a way to thin the roster now that they've added so many new faces and call up some folks.
    They also make graphics for advertised matches a week in advance that don't happen

Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They also make graphics for advertised matches a week in advance that don't happen
    They also produce vignettes for people to return to TV and then release them. Yeah, anything goes.

Football manager? Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Keith Lee to SD, Needs a reboot and maybe a change of scenery.

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree about Lee. Too many people seem stuck in neutral on Raw, including him. Building him up as a future challenger to Reigns would be fun.

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like the call on Lee

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or should we call him by his new name?

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another guess (which is what I originally thought would happen when he moved): Bálor to Raw

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm getting a little more convinced that we could see people going to NXT and then people leaving NXT.

Not entirely sure who could move to NXT but some educated guesses have me thinking Dakota Kai, Aliyah, Austin Theory, LA Knight, and potentially Pete Dunne/Ridge Holland going up. Deeper pulls would be Kacy Catanzaro/Kayden Carter, Timothy Thatcher, Franky Monet, and Imperium. Line of thinking with Imperium is that WALTER can be a special presence on the main roster when he is used.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Quote Originally Posted by 3puppies View Post

A nice little twist would be Becky being worried about all this heat from Bianca and Sasha. Becky shows a touch of fear only for them to be drafted to raw. Becky come ls out cocky as hell talking about how they asked to be drafted to raw because they fear the man. Boom! Asuka's music hits and she comes out to the ring. "Last time you gave me the title. This time I take it from you!" Asuka mists Becky in the face and taps her in the Asuka lock. Asuka is an instant threat while Becky continues to build heat and become a more traditional heel.

Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm getting a little more convinced that we could see people going to NXT and then people leaving NXT.

Not entirely sure who could move to NXT but some educated guesses have me thinking Dakota Kai, Aliyah, Austin Theory, LA Knight, and potentially Pete Dunne/Ridge Holland going up. Deeper pulls would be Kacy Catanzaro/Kayden Carter, Timothy Thatcher, Franky Monet, and Imperium. Line of thinking with Imperium is that WALTER can be a special presence on the main roster when he is used.
    Just for confirmation's sake, I'm pretty sure I heard commentary mention that folks could be drafted FROM NXT on last night's show. Not sure about folks being drafted TO NXT, though. I'd throw Xia Li in your possible call-up list, too, as she already seems to be done on the brand.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought maybe Bianca would be going to Raw, switch places with Asuka. I'm not sure now after the ppv. If they keep Bianca, Sasha, and Becky on Smackdown they don't need another big player like Asuka. SD's women's division is STACKED. Those 3 plus Naomi, Toni Storm, Vega, Carmella, Liv Morgan....Since the tag titles are multi brand I could see Nikki ASH getting drafted to Smackdown in place of maybe Toni Storm. Give Toni a nice push against Charlotte.

Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I wish outside free agents could get drafted into the pool. Like, maybe there's someone on the indies who signed with WWE that we don't know about and they just get drafted to RAW or Smackdown. Would be epic. I'm talking about you Tony Nese and Braun Strowman.

As for on the roster, I'm not really sure what roster Dana Brooke is on, but I haven't seen here in ages so I hope she gets drafted to the other show and makes a name for herself.

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still think Bianca gets switched. Could absolutely be wrong.

But I wondered if broadening the match with Sasha was a to start expanding the focus, and make the switch from Bianca less abrupt. I could see Sasha switching too.

Rhea is a potential to Smackdown in that situation.

Intercontinental Champion
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shelton Benjamin to Smackdown.

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was surprised by Charlotte

Also the announcement that the changes won't go into effect for 3 weeks is new

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was surprised by Charlotte

Also the announcement that the changes won't go into effect for 3 weeks is new
    I wasn’t surprised by the 3 week thing tbh. They’re building towards Crown Jewel so possibly want to get feuds/blowoffs. Plus the upcoming power struggle over where the Usos are going.

Intercontinental Champion
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually surprised they didn't put Benjamin on Smackdown.