User Tag List

Thread: Your top 5 angles/performers right now

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your top 5 angles/performers right now

I thought it would be be interesting to list out what our favorite parts of the WWE are right now. I thought about listing Smackdown, Raw, and NXT out separately, but thought it might be interesting to occasionally see how much from one show makes the top 5.

Here's mine:

1. Heel Roman/Bloodline
    2. RKBro (this works better than I thought it would).
    3. Ongoing Edge-Loved Summerslam. Edge continues to show why he's an all-timer.
    4. King Nakamura/Boogs pairing- As a Shinsuke fan, this pairing works for me and appreciate that it engages fans.
    5. Joe as NXT champ. Always enjoy Joe, and I think he's the right guy to use to build up some of the NXT guys.

What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I'll be able to answer this better after Smackdown because it feels like WWE hit the reset button and there aren't many feuds that carried over that were going on prior to Smackdown. So right now almost everything is interesting because only have a handful of angles going on that are very very fresh.

RIGHT NOW I'd say my top 5 would be:
    Roman v. Brock
    Nakamura/Boogs
    Joe as NXT Champ
    Drew hopefully getting back to being serious and in the World title picture
    Xavier Woods

I'm hoping Woods is going to get a nice push as a singles wrestler, see if he can stand on his own finally as he's literally been saddled with someone since he debuted. Brodus Clay, R-Truth, New Day, let's see him rock on his own for a little bit.

Like I said, there aren't too many angles going on due to Summerslam being the bookend for a lot of feuds they had over the Spring/Summer. I'm interested in Charlotte/Alexa, what are we going to see on Smackdown from Finn Balor, Owens, Zayn, Nakamura, Crews, plus the tag scene on SD is wide open. The women's tag titles on NXT and the main roster, just a ton of freshness going on in WWE right now.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A big part of me wants to include Cameron Grimes Million Dollar Replica belt, as I thoroughly enjoyed the well-played out storyline with Ted Debiase. But I fear this enitre story was wrapped up with Ted getting that last laugh. So I will go with -

Head of the Table Roman - especially with Heyman conflicted about Brock
    Team RKBro
    Miz vs. Johnny Drip Drip - I am looking forward to where this goes next. Miz is must-see entertainment.
    Becky's Return and the shakeup of the SD women's division - this has gotten more discussion than anything else at SummerSlam
    Joe as NXT champ excites me.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Performers:
    Reigns
    Edge
    McAfee
    Gargano
    Styles

Angles:
    Bloodline
    RK-Bro
    InDex
    Corbin's fall from grace
    Not really an angle but New Day's ever-evolving gear

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    surprised some of how like Nakamura and boggs pairing. It seems cringeworthy to me

Performers
    1. Roman
    2. Edge
    3. Balor
    4. Rollins
    5. Corbin

1. Roman/Brock
    2. RK-Bro
    3. Edge/Rollins
    4. Corbin
    5. not really sure lol

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Performers:
    1. Dexter Lumis
    2. Roman Reigns
    3. Ikemen Jiro
    4. Pretty much everyone else on NXT that's not a handful of people
    5. Bobby Lashley

Angles:
    1. InDex
    2. Bloodline stuff
    3. Joe as NXT Champ
    4. Eva Marie/Doudrop
    5. Becky being back and how that'll play out

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Performers:

1. Reigns
    2. Riddle
    3. Styles
    4. Rollins
    5. Edge

Angles

1. Bloodline
    2. RK-Bro
    3. Broke Corbin
    4. In-Dex romance
    5. Hit Row/Legado stable war

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayer View Post
    surprised some of how like Nakamura and boggs pairing. It seems cringeworthy to me

Performers
    1. Roman
    2. Edge
    3. Balor
    4. Rollins
    5. Corbin

1. Roman/Brock
    2. RK-Bro
    3. Edge/Rollins
    4. Corbin
    5. not really sure lol
    It's super odd but I love it. What I love even more is reading some fans calling Boogs an Elias rip off. It's like saying Eddie Van Halen is a rip off of Willie Nelson.

Someone likened Boogs to the Pride FC ring announcer lady. Something about a live instrument going with Nak's theme music just makes his entrance even cooler.

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Performer:

-Reigns
    -Nak/Boogs/McAfee - Pat just really adds to this and thus moves it up my list
    -Priest
    -Gargano
    -Corbin

Angles:

-Reigns
    -Corbin
    -Becky returning
    -Joe as NXT champ
    -Grimes & DiBiase

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    I. It's like saying Eddie Van Halen is a rip off of Willie Nelson.
    Fucking shit, I have no idea what to do with this observation.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A lot of these others resonate. Grimes was probably number 6 for me. Love the current character and angle. I thought about Woods as well. Fell off the list, because of less active the last few months.

If I had separated mine, Big E would have made the favorite performers. Just as far as right now, he's kind of in neutral until he gets an angle. Ready for Big E to shoot up the rankings.

If I had done this between Mania and the Rumble, Bianca would have been up there. Its been a steady decline since then. Hopefully she picks back up, as I thought she had a really solid run from NXT to Wrestlemania

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Coming out of Summerslam it felt like so much of WWE is a clean slate right now. I'm hoping that's a good thing.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    Fucking shit, I have no idea what to do with this observation.
    I won't lie, every time I hear someone call Boogs a rip off of Elias I just chuckle. It's ok for everyone to do the same spots, but more than 1 guitar player in all of WWE? How dare you Vince!! Someone call Greta, find out what she thinks of this.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    1. Roman Reigns
    2. Edge
    3. Shinsuke Nakamura w/ Rick Boogs
    4. RKBro
    5. Pat McAfee
    Honorable Mention: Big E, The New Day, Liv Morgan

-Reigns is obvious, he needs to hold the title until Mania or until Big E decides to cash in.
    -I’ve been an Edgehead since day one, seeing him back and healthy after losing nine years to a neck injury makes me so happy.
    -Shinsuke has intrigued me since he made the jump from NXT, Boogs added another degree. I’m hopeful we get an explanation why the partnership started and Rick becomes more of a mouthpiece for Nakamura.
    -Randy giving the massive rub has completely changed my opinion on Riddle.
    -Pat is a fresh energetic voice, has thus far managed to avoid Vince’s voice in his ear. A damn shame Mauro Ranallo has his struggles because him and Pat in the announce booth would be absolute money.
    -I’ve been a Big E fan for a while, the company broke up one of the all-time great factions for him, are halfway towards pushing him to the moon. I really loved him being a nuisance for Paul E, fear that the Lesnar panic move really stymies his push. Is a move to RAW necessary?
    -I rocked with The New Day, would love to see Kofi and especially Xavier get some singles shine.
    -I feel like Liv could be the face champion the company wanted Rhea/Bianca to be. Why the booking staff undervalues Liv is borderline criminal, the Riott Squad as tag champs was a huge missed opportunity. She often posts training clips on her IG, the girl can work; it sadly appears that she’ll have to go to AEW to breakout.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For me it’s not so much to do with Boogs and Nakamura but really Pat’s enthusiasm of selling it. That’s why they just missed out on my top fives. If it weren’t for him marking out like a girl, wouldn’t be nearly as interesting.

If they just did the shtick without him selling it, wouldn’t be nearly as good. On performers alone, Broke Corbin is killing it more than Shinsuke.

Intercontinental Champion Melly's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    1. Grimes
    2. Bianca
    3. Edge
    4. Dextre
    5. Indi

In-Dex
    Becky being back
    Edge
    Grimes/LA Knight/ DiBiase
    Hit Row

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know if I dislike RKBro because it's been done many times before or if it's because it's Randy. Either way, I just don't feel it at all.

For me the only folk doing anything right now is Reigns, Edge and Rollins.

They pissed away Big E's momentum, then salvaged it and now it's back to the piss stage for me. Otherwise he would be on my list.

Anything and anyone on Raw for me is 2002 level bore

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually think Randy’s month-long absence whether intentional or not has actually really helped the angle otherwise would’ve ran out of steam much sooner.

The time when he turns on Riddle will come eventually but will enjoy the ride for now. If they really make a big thing about Orton eventually snapping and Riddle getting a clue and snapping himself it will be hotter than ever. There will be heeeat when it does happen.

For now it’s really enjoyable and a fresh perspective on both performers.

100% agreed on Big E though Temp. They could’ve kept that much hotter and if the eventual plan is to cash in on Reigns, they have much much work to do to build him up.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    1. Omos
    2. Bobby Lashley
    3. Brock Lesnar
    4. Toni Storm
    5. King Nakamura

Omos as AJ Styles' Back-up
    Bobby Lashley destroying everyone
    Brock/Roman/Heyman
    Ted DiBiase stuff on NXT
    Eva Marie and Doudrop feud

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A year and some change later, it's interesting to look back.

I still like both things (RKBro and Bloodline), I had at the top. I doff my cap to WWE in that respect for keeping it up.

Right now, I'm also digging the American Nightmare return. A lot more than I thought I would. I'm genuinely curious about the potential, some of the matches, and whether Cody can go all the way.

Kevin Owens is also on a roll. Big fan of his last several months.

I know many feel differently here, but I also like Charlotte and Ronda. I think that the styles match-up well, and Charlotte gets more out of Ronda (who does have a good physicality to her game) than average. The match-up works better than Ronda/Charlotte did.

What are you still positive about and what are you positive about that's new?

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Positive

1. Cody. I was unsure how his return would be received as opposed to his exit originally. He seemed about as exciting as a wet turd on his initial WWE run but looks like going off and doing other stuff helped him grow up. Good get for WWE if he can carry that momentum. Working with Rollins certainly helps.

2. Rhea. Didn't need her in a tag team, didn't need her as a face. But whether it's Charlotte or Rousey coming away with the championship, or Belair carrying the Raw title there's really nowhere for a Ripley turn to take her unless it's a slow build waiting it out for something like Summerslam to take the title off Belair.

3. Surprised I'm enjoying Ezekiel. Didn't care for Elias and credit to everyone involved on screen for not laughing until crying, because this is being executed quite well.

4. RK-Bro. I doubt they win the Smackdown titles but I don't think they need to split any time soon either.

5. Charlotte. Feels like she's in a win-win situation even if she were to drop the title. She's remained relevant and a huge part of the women's division.

6. Chad Gable. Everything he's done since the heel turn has been great. He's excelled working with anyone and everyone and has pulled off his current character so well. I'm genuinely entertained by him.

I sure do miss Bayley and hope her return time is soon, but like Rhea I just don't know where you fit her in to keep momentum going. They found something relevant for Asuka, no reason they can't do the same with Bayley.

I'd like to see more main show people utilized in NXT and not just for a one-off match. Use like Ziggler was was a great idea. Having unexpected stuff like him winning the title was cool. More unpredictable, less of what we expect.

Negative: Omos. Sanga looked like a character out of Street Fighter games. Same with Commander Azeez. Get big guys that can actually do something, or just have them standing around outside like bodyguards for the people they're paired up with. In-ring, none of them do anything worthwhile.

Sonya as a player-coach. That thing with Naomi was just so pointless. Make Sonya be one or the other, because they're doing it again with Bianca where Sonya bounces between authority figure and playable character when it benefits her, just a tired formula. Let Sonya be full time one or the other.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    what are you positive about that's new?
    Still like The Bloodline and RK-Bro.

- Cody Rhodes is obviously the biggest change that is a positive. Bloom doesn't look like it's coming off the rose any time soon.
    - I like the idea of GUNTHER on the main roster, but I'm skeptical to see how that will play out.
    - McAfee's impact isn't new but the newfound enthusiasm and energy for Cole is new, so I appreciate that.
    - Gable really developing into more of a character with personality has been solid.
    - For NXT, I dig Diamond Mine's aesthetic.
    - For NXT, I like the pipeline they're building with the tag division and the women's division.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My current standings:

1. RK-Bro. It’s pleasantly surprising how long they’ve kept this going and how Randy has become more open and friendly. I thought for now he would have turned on Riddle. That shout-out to Foley and that RKO-fest doing his tribute show was very sweet in a lot of ways.

2. Seth Rollins. He always seems to lose the big matches (or in the case of Reigns a DQ) but he has done a great job of tbh a questionable character on the surface laughing all the time but he’s bloody talented to make it work plus who doesn’t love his theme song and suit game?

3. Kevin Owens. Austin thought enough of him to give him a full match at Mania and KO gives it all in everything even better when he resigned. He has turned a potentially crap “That’s Elias!!!” angle and made it better.

4. Roman Reigns. What can I say? The GOAT and still rolling on strong with his streak. Only reason he’s lower down is the guys above him IMO made potential shit straw into gold whereas Reigns has more of a benefit of strong booking and protection. “Shit straw into gold” may be a bit harsh on RK-Bro as it hasn’t been shit but in that case, more I mean lasted longer than I thought it would in I thought that Randy would’ve turned on Riddle a long time ago.

5. Bianca Belair. I will admit at first I thought she was being protected and booked a bit too strongly compared to other women but I’m coming round to the idea more that she more than deserves this big strong push. Her strength and athleticism in matches is bloody hard to top by anyone and I hope she reigns for a long time and some good upcoming competition with Asuka and Becky back plus Bayley (depending on what brand she joins) and Bliss whenever she comes back.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    1. Omos/MVP

2. Cody Rhodes

3. Roman Reigns

4. Bron Breakker

5. Seth Rollins

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like too many wrestlers.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mth View Post
    I like too many wrestlers.
    1. Omos.
    2. Dana Brooke.
    3. Madcap Moss.
    4. Vince McMahon.
    5. Who cares unless Tony Nese comes back?

Just seeing how your list might compare with a Donald one.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    1. Omos/MVP

2. Cody Rhodes

3. Roman Reigns

4. Bron Breakker

5. Seth Rollins
    I didn't realize you've come around on Cody.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I was angry he chose to leave WWE but now he's come home I can forgive him. And also, him choosing WWE makes me feel that WWE isn't as bad as many bitter ex WWE stars make it out to be.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was angry he chose to leave WWE but now he's come home I can forgive him. And also, him choosing WWE makes me feel that WWE isn't as bad as many bitter ex WWE stars make it out to be.
    Hypothetically if Hager/Swagger were to jump ship back this year or the next, would you forgive him?

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Hypothetically if Hager/Swagger were to jump ship back this year or the next, would you forgive him?
    Yes. I think I'd forgive everyone but Miro.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes. I think I'd forgive everyone but Miro.
    Curious and you may have said why in other threads so forgive me for asking but why not Miro?

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. The Bloodline. Tremendous of the WWE to be able to keep this story so strong for so long.

2. RKBro has really been terrific. I never thought it would last this long but I also don't want it to end, as long as they have been able to continue telling great stories. Along the way, they have also helped elevate the Street Profits as well as the Alpha Academy. Any time everyone looks better after a story progresses, the more I want.

3. KO and Ezekiel. I am seriously loving this way more than I should.

4. I am looking forward to much much more from Cody and Seth.

5a. Asuka's return and stepping right up to face Becky.

5b. Charlotte and Ronda. I often feel that Charlotte is the most underrated woman on the roster. Ronda has shown she can bring it in the ring and she can more than just hold her own on the mic.

Honorable mention should go to Madcap Moss because he's gone all-in to make the most out of his character. He gives off that Santino Marella / Damien Sandow vibe of a guy who just gets it. I have never been much of a fan of Corbin's work but he finally seems to be comfortable both on the mic and in the ring. Corbin is a guy who was over pushed too early in his career. He is starting to come into his own.

I am also intrigued with the pairing of Miz and Theory last week. Theory reminds me of a young Randy Orton because he's got a great look, he moves so smoothly in the ring, and the guy really knows how to sell. Theory is a big reason why Pat McAfee's Mania debut was so successful, and he's only going to get better. I hope we get to see him hang around Miz a bit more because there's a lot he can learn from the Miz about how to own a crowd.

I am disappointed in the women's tag title scene for now, as well as the Intercontinental Title.

I think Styles already showed us the best and the worst out of Omos, but I will choose to remain optimistic that maybe MVP can make Omos interesting. I am not sold on Bobby's ability to handle the mic on his own. Shanky and Veer both look like they are the next coming of the Great Khali, but with only 1/10th of the talent that he had. They both make me sad that Bollywood Boyz were released.

Drew has been stuck waiving his sword around and probably won't get anywhere near Roman for a few months, which is a darn shame. Sami Zayn deserves better than hiding from Drew.

I look forward to Bayley's return, but I hope they don't put her in a feud with Sonya right away. She deserves better. DouDrop gives the vibe that the writers just don't know what to do with her.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Curious and you may have said why in other threads so forgive me for asking but why not Miro?
    It boils down to the whole "You can take your brass rings and shove them up your ass" promo on Dynamite. Come on dude, you'd be nothing without the WWE. Show some appreciation.

I respect guys like Malakai Black who are like, it wasn't perfect in WWE, but I learned a lot and am very thankful for my time there.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yugoslavia
    I've been watching Raw and Smackdown since the week before 'Mania and I'm enjoying things on the whole.

1. Kevin Owens. Like has already been said, he can make anything work.
    2. Bloodline
    3. RK-Bro
    4. Bianca. Really just enjoy her stuff.
    5. Seth Rollins.

Honorable mention must go to Cody Rhodes. It's just all so very intriguing. But so far, so good. A Cody and Randy feud down the line should be great.

Raw, Smackdown, Dynamite and Rampage I watch weekly. Currently anyway. That's a lot!

Intercontinental Champion
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rhodes against Seth Freakin Rollins
    Edge against AJ Styles
    Omos against Bobby Lashley
    Madcap Moss/Happy Corbin split
    Lash Legend teaming with Natalya.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It boils down to the whole "You can take your brass rings and shove them up your ass" promo on Dynamite. Come on dude, you'd be nothing without the WWE. Show some appreciation.

I respect guys like Malakai Black who are like, it wasn't perfect in WWE, but I learned a lot and am very thankful for my time there.
    But there’s likely a chance he had to and was put up to that given how AEW has liked to mock WWE. Didn’t they have him or someone feature in a Vince mocking coughing sketch (I could be wrong there).

Point is I doubt Miro has or has had much creative input in his AEW promos so possibly had not much choice.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am interested in seeing more Roman vs. Brock, and I don't feel like we've gotten a conclusion to that yet either.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WWXChairman View Post
    I am interested in seeing more Roman vs. Brock, and I don't feel like we've gotten a conclusion to that yet either.
    Aye you’re right, they have definitely not done enough Roman/Brock in WWE and I hope we get more!

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think we're only at 8 matches between the two. We saw 8 matches between RKO Bro and Alpha Academy over a month.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aye true. Let’s hope over the next couple of months they hit the big 10!

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I want Brock to supelx city Ezekiel so hard that his beard pops out and Kevin Owens can come out and say "Aha I was right!"

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No championship in the history of ever has been deactivated more times than the Million Dollar, which, apparently, does not even really count. Here's hoping they keep it up.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, gonna take a stab at this after all but I did 6 and two lists...in no particular order:

Top 6 WWE Folks
    Asuka
    Mustafa Ali
    Nikkita Lyons
    Ikemen Jiro
    Bianca Belair
    Roman Reigns

Top 6 Non-WWE Folks
    Abadon (AEW)
    Sonny Kiss (AEW)
    Malakai Black (AEW)
    Dustin Rhodes (AEW)
    Kidd Bandit (indys)
    Max the Impaler (indys)

Top 5 Angles
    Asuka vs. Becky
    The Bloodline
    Whatever Ali's going to be doing
    NXT 2.0 in general
    ... LA Knight's stable if it gets past dark segments?

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought this might be a good thread to bump up now that we're approaching the end of the year.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    1. The Bloodline
    2. Austin Theory’s evolution away from “The Selfie King”
    3. Liv Morgan going extreme
    4. Seth Rollins’ faceturn
    5. Gunther as IC champion

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. The Bloodline-I was getting a little over it around July, but I'm all the way back after Solo, then Sami all the way in. This storyline is an achievement
    2. Seth Rollins-It's been funny to hear some of the wrestling "journalists" complain about him not having a "defined character". he's a bit of narcissist, bit of chaos, bit of a motivated achiever. And yet it all works
    3. Rhea -IMO, she has been a huge part of saving Judgement Day. Felt like she was a bit directionless right after joining the roster. Now I think she's the next big star of the Women's Division.
    4. Sheamus-I'm shocked I have him here. "Brawling Brutes" seemed like it was going to be League of Nations 2. But.....banger after banger after banger.
    5. MJF-Mostly I'm just glad they didn't fuck him up by turning him face, but I'm excited to see what he can do with his first "champ storyline"

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. The Bloodline. Even when Roman is becoming part-time, the Uso's, Solo Sikoa, and Honorary Uce Sami have completely captivated audiences everywhere. I am hoping they can convince Rock to come to Mania.

2. Rhea/Dominik. Local radio sports talk host yesterday mentioned how DeShaun Watson had to be the most hated guy in Houston, and maybe he should reach out to the WWE for advice on how to handle the crowd. They wondered who is the most hated in WWE and came up with Dominik, and he certainly is getting huge heal heat - far more than I would have expected. Huge credit goes to Rhea because the rest of the JD has been meh.

3. Sheamus - Banger after Banger after Banger

4. Alpha Academy. Shoooooooosh.

5. Austin "The Now" I can do this All Day, Theory.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Bloodline
    Dexter Lumis
    US Title scene
    Women's division
    NXT