Thread: He-Man and the Masters of the Mafiaverse

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

He-Man and the Masters of the Mafiaverse

-----

Snake Mountain, located on the Dark Hemisphere of Eternia, is home to the villainous, skull-faced Skeletor.

Years ago, Snake Mountain was used as a Horde base. Eventually the Evil Horde was defeated by the Eternians. Skeletor, who at the time was a member of the Horde and a pupil of Hordak, betrayed Hordak, forcing the Horde leader to flee Eternia and abandon Snake Mountain.

Skeletor would then take Snake Mountain and assemble a roster of Evil Warriors for his own evil purposes.

Skeletor then fortified Snake Mountain with wisdom he learned from the Golden Disks of Knowledge, which he stole from Zanthor, a member of the Council of the Wise.

Skeletor sits, plotting, on his throne ruling over Snake Mountain. Panthor rests by Skeletor's feet.

"I want Eternia. All of it! The entire Mafiaverse! And I'm not one step closer than the day I started! Curse you, He-Man. Some day I'll have the power to destroy you. Some day!" Skeletor leans his skeletal head back on his throne and shuts his fire red eyes. A moment later Skeletor opens them suddenly.

"Evil-Lyn! Beast Man! Kobra Khan! Mer-Man! Trap Jaw! I need you to quit your current missions and get here urgently. I just had a great vision show a ancient book to me. The cover reads 'Book of Rajah'. That book contains the secrets and power that will allow me to defeat He-Man, enter Castle Grayskull, conquer Eternia and then the entire Mafiaverse once and for all!!!" Skeletor says by using his telepathy to send his message out to his minions for all to hear. "Come to Snake Mountain, my lackeys, make haste in the name of destruction!"

-----

King Randor awoke, drenched in sweat, sitting upright. Queen Marlena awoke next to him by his sudden burst.

"Everything OK dear?" Marlena asks.

"No. I had a nightmare. I saw Banshee Jungle. Skeletor had taken control of Castle Grayskull. Eternia had been lost. I had flashes of my long lost brother Keldor and glimpses of a book with 'Rajah' scratched on it's cover that was soaked in blood." Randor replied getting out of bed.

"You've never really gone into detail about Keldor my King..." Marlena started to say before becoming silent, not wanting to push her beloved on a hurtful subject.

King Randor explains that his younger brother Keldor sought to master the forces of magic, but that he vanished years ago when one of his experiments backfired, leaving Keldor lost in "dimensions beyond time."

"Such a awful story." Queen Marlena said getting out of bed and consoling Randor with a warm rub on his back.

"The dream was so real Marlena. I think this 'Rajah' book might be the key to rescuing Keldor and stopping Skeletor. At the very least we can not afford to let Skeletor find this book. Maybe The Sorceress knows more about this." King Randor says as he heads out of the royal bedroom.

-----

Zodac is a Cosmic Enforcer who sensed the Book of Rajah being unearthed. Zodac strives to maintain a neutral standpoint, helping both good and evil sides in their times of need. Both the forces of good and evil needed to know this book existed. While Zodac leans more towards the cause of justice fair was fair in the cosmos. Zodac sent both sides out and would now watch everything unfold.

-----

Duncan, or Man-At-Arms as his official royal title says, sat in his lab, tinkering with a new invention of his, as Prince Adam and Cringer relaxed on a couch near by.

Orko and Teela burst into the room with urgent news.

"Prince Adam! Your father, King Randor, has left the royal grounds!" Orko shouted.

Teela nodded her head in agreement.

"The Queen said he awoke in the middle of the night and rushed out, very quickly, to see The Sorceress about a vision he had." Teela added.

"Mmmmm" Prince Adam thought aloud. "Best we gather some troops and head to Castle Grayskull. It's not like father to abruptly leave like that, in the middle of the night no less."

"B-b-but I don't want to go, Adam. I was just getting ready to take a nap." Cringer whined.

"Usually I'd be up for that Cringer but I get the feeling father will need our help too." Prince Adam responded.

"Some help you'll be Adam." Teela says sarcastically. "Just make sure you two stay out of the way if Skeletor shows up."

"No problem there, Teela. Cringer and I know ours and everyone's best bet for survival is far away from Skeletor and his Evil Warriors." Prince Adam agreed cheekily.

"Alright you two enough." Duncan nervously interjected. Teela didn't suspect Prince Adam and He-Man were the same person and no need to hint about it to her now Duncan thought to himself. "We need to head for Castle Grayskull. If any of Skeletor's minions spot King Randor out by himself there could be trouble. Orko go out and find any back up you can to help. Please try not to mess anything up with your magic."

"Yes sir, Man-At-Arms sir." Orko replied and flew off to find help.

The other four headed to the Attak Trak to make their way to Castle Grayskull.

-----

Castle Grayskull is situated on a pedestal of bones jutting out of an abyss in a barren plain just on the edge of the Evergreen Forest. It serves as home to The Sorceress and to the mysterious and rarely seen Spirit of Grayskull, as well as a place of refuge for He-Man and all those considered his friends. Its origins are unknown except for the fact that it was constructed to protect an unspecified source of power from those who would misuse it. It is a frequent target for the forces of evil.

The castle is surrounded by a bottomless abyss, which doubles as a moat, and a Jawbridge (a drawbridge formed by the lower jaw of the castle's "mouth") is used to come across it. The abyss actually leads to the center of Eternia.

There are a number of magical doors inside the castle, most of them in the Portal Chamber, that serve as portals to various locations on Eternia, including Snake Mountain, and at least one that leads to Etheria.

The Sorceress sat in her chambers, meditating. A great pain swept through her, deep in her mind and soul.

"Your majesty....Skeletor....He-Man....E..ter..nia....Raa...jahh....ooooh no...." Sorceress said but still deep in meditation, words spoken but not comprehended.

The Sorceress collapsed, laying on the ground. Her power seemed to be draining. How could that be? Her power was always strongest in Castle Grayskull, so her weakened state made no sense to her.

The Sorceress reached out to Prince Adam using her mental telepathy and the last bit of power and strength she has.

"He-Man...time is of the essence...The Book of Rajah must not fall into Skeletor's clutches...a great cloud of evil would take over Eternia for good....The discovery of this book seems to have started a deteriation of my powers...You must retrieve the book from Banshee Jungle and return it here to Castle Grayskull at once...." The Sorceress passed out into a deep sleep.

With The Sorceress in a deep slumber, Castle Grayskull was open to a attack.

-----

Having received the message from The Sorceress, Prince Adam directs the Attak Trak to change directions and head towards Banshee Jungle instead.

-----

Beast Man, Trap Jaw, Kobra Kahn and Mer-Man all converged onto Snake Mountain, arriving within minutes of each other.

"Once again, Beast Man arrives first before you clods." Beast Man growled.

"I was in the Crystal Sea you putz!" Mer-Man gargled. "A full days swim from here and I made it in a fraction of the time."

"All of you foolsss just need to relax." Kobra Kahn hissed. "Your continued bickering isss the reassson for my conssstant headachesss."

"We all know I'm the strongest one here anyways." Trap Jaw declared as he fiddled with his new arm cannon, attaching it to the right side of his body.

Trap Jaw had barely finished his sentence before Beast Man leapt at him, grabbing his arm cannon and starting to pull firmly on it.

Mer-Man and Kobra Kahn both took hold of Beast Man and Trap Jaw, trying to pull them apart. All four soon fell to the ground, punching at and grappling with each other.

The four of them were making quite a racket when Skeletor strided into the area on Panthor, oozing apathy and anger over their squabble.

"Confound it! I must find out the source of this infernal rumbling. It's making things difficult to concentrate." Skeletor says to Panthor.

Beast Man and Trap Jaw look up to see Skeletor peering down at them, red eyes darker, more blood red than fire.

"We, we weren't mumbling, Skeletor." Trap Jaw says.

"Not mumbling, you meat-heads! Rumbling. Rrrrrumbling!" Skeletor screamed as he dismounted Panthor. "My patience grows thin!"

All four Evil Warriors were now standing in front of Skeletor, listening to his every word.

"I said, my patience grows thin!" Skeletor bellowed.

"Uh, uh, uh, grows how?" Beast Man confusingly asked.

"Thin! Very thin!" Skeletor retorted, his patience gone.

"Oh no, boss, you aren't too thin, if anything I'd say you look a little fat." Trap Jaw said, confident his ruler would be happy with his answer.

Skeletor had had enough. He wanted to blast Trap Jaw right there on the spot with his Havoc Staff but, knowing the mission ahead, turned his staff on Kobra Kahn instead. Energy seeped out of the staff at Kahn, blasting him right in the chest. The blast knocked Kahn back many feet, right into a thick Eternian tree. Kahn sat unconscious at the base of the tree.

"You tin-tongued dolt, I'm talking about my patience, not my body. I'm in tip top shape!" Skeletor informed his cronies, cackling at his evil deed. "I'm so powerful I even impress myself!"

"Gah, but you don't impress me. Some day, I'll show you what power really is." Beast Man says under his breath.

"Did you say something?" Skeletor asks Beast Man, glaring into his eyes, Havoc Staff at the ready.

"No, nothing, Skeletor." Beast Man grovels, staring down at his big, hairy feet.

"Of course you didn't you furry, flea-bitten fool. Otherwise I'd cover my throne with your hide" Skeletor angerly warned. "Castle Grayskull is the source of ultimate power. Power which must be mine! I have tried to conquer it eleven times."

"Duh, twelve." Beast Man muttered.

Skeletor pointed his Havoc Staff at Beast Man and let lightning fly right at him, hitting him in the arm.

"Yow!" Beast Man yowled in pain.

"Eleven, you flea-bitten fur- brain! The first one didn't count, it was only practice. I was merely teasing the poor fools." Skeletor retorted.

"Huh, I guess He-Man can't take a joke." Trap Jaw interjected.

"Oh, why do I surround myself with fools? Even the robots are smarter than you." Skeletor says, shaking his head discouraged.

"He means you! " Beast Man and Trap Jaw both say simultaneously, pointing at each other.

"I mean both of you, you pathetic pair of pitiful pinheads! At least Mer-Man is capable of following my thoughts and orders." Skeletor scolded.

"As usual, you overreact, Skeletor." Evil-Lyn declares, appearing from nowhere, finally making her presence known.

"How else can I act, when I'm surrounded by such fools!" Skeletor declares.

"Kobra Kahn could have been useful in our attempt to retrieve your treasured fable. Skeletor..almost blasting him though that tree...this is carrying things too far." Evil-Lyn argues.

Skeletor looked her in the eyes and said sarcastically "I am sorry, Evil-Lyn." Skeletor continued more sinister and serious. "Capturing He-Man and taking over Eternia is more important than the lives of those who serve me."

Evil-Lyn recognized she might have pushed things a bit far. She had no loyalty to Skeletor. It was his power she wanted. She always had aspirations to take it from him and then all Eternia would feel her might. Now was not the time though. She knelt down before Skeletor, showing her "loyalty" to him.

"Tell us more of the object you seek my lord" Evil-Lyn asks.

"Yes. Books are the real treasures of the world and this Book of Rajah holds many secrets and power that could magnify my evil one hundred fold." Skeletor starts, pausing to make sure his minions are paying attention. "I have seen visions of critters from the woodlands that are as evil as I, Skeletor! I have seen boyz so full of flavor they toppled their very own town and now rule it with a iron fist. I have seen a figure that possesses one of the greatest minds ever known to the Mafiaverse. A man named Ross, who some say is a extremely cruel individual. These and many, many more await. One touch of my Havoc Staff to the Book of Rajah will release all of the evil stored inside into Eternia. They'll be at my command. Grayskull will be mine."

With that, Skeletor raised his Havoc Staff to the sky and slammed the butt end to the ground. Eternia shook from the blow. "Beware Heroic Warriors. Eternia, where bad is good, and good is bad. Where one may come, two depart, but only one may have the heart." Skeletor laughed maniacally. "This enchantment will hopefully keep He-Man busy, while you bring me what I seek."

"Where do we find this book Skeletor?" Mer-Man asks, gurgling on his words.

"Deep in the Banshee Jungle a old hermit found the book buried. The book called to the hermit to be dug up and he did just that. The book now rests in his tiny hut, waiting for us to retrieve it. Now go my uglies. Do not return having failed me." Skeletor warned. "I must possess all, or I possess nothing."

-----

Day 1

-----

Night 1

-----

Day 2

-----

Night 2

-----

Day 3

-----

Night 3

-----

Day 4

-----

Night 4

-----

Day 5

-----

Night 5

-----

Day 6

-----

Night 6

-----

Day 7

-----

Night 7

-----

Day 8

-----

Night 8

-----

Day 9

-----

Epilogue/Moral

-----

Masters

1. CWE- Sorceress- EN Dreamer
    2. TraXX- Evil-Lyn- Sorceress Godmother
    3. Mazer- Orko- Emmisary Wizard
    4. Peter Griffin- Moss Man- EN Watcher turned Watcher
    5. Pablo Diablo- Book of Rajah- Neutral Vanilla turned Scum Killer
    6. Psycho666Soldier- Skeletor- Sorcerer Fogfather
    7. virms- Man-At-Arms (Duncan)- EN Cop
    8. King Diamond- Man-E-Faces- Day JOAT
    9. Rip- Prince Adam/He-Man- Vanilla turned JOAT
    10. lotjx- Cringer/Battle Cat- Hider turned JOAT
    11. Dreyski- Mekaneck- ON Tracker turned Cursed Vanilla
    12. Hero!- Ram Man- ON Roleblocker turned Roleblocker
    13. Morrison- Stratos- EN Reflector
    14. kangus- Teela- Doctor
    15. Caito- King Randor- Role Protector
    16. BigAl- Beast Man- Roleblocker
    17. Randolph- Buzz-Off- ON Cop turned Cop
    18. Badger- Mer-Man- Skeletor Minion
    19. Melly- Trap Jaw- Skeletor Minion
    20. Bert- Panthor- Bus Driver
    21. Bluegunn- Roboto- ON Command Based Robot
    22. kdestiny- Zodac- Neutral Survivor
    Last edited by Jarrod1983; July 25th, 2021 at 7:53 PM.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    RULES

-Day period lasts 48 hours.

-Night period lasts 24 hours. If you haven't entered night actions by then you lose your action.

-Night talk is allowed but not about the game.

-No editing posts.

-No dead zombie talk. If you die, keep it in dead chat.

-No breadcrumbing.

-No talking about this game outside of this thread.

-I will not answer questions about the game. If I haven't addressed it then it is something for you to discover on your own while playing.

-Have fun and good luck.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    1. CWE

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. CWE
    2. TraXX

Not entirely sure I'm ready to do this again...

We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    1. CWE
    2. TraXX
    23. Kdestiny

you either die a hero... Morrison's Avatar
    or live long enough to see yourself become a dumdum.
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. CWE
    2. TraXX
    13.morrison
    23. kdestiny

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    1. CWE
    2. TraXX
    7. Virmla
    13.morrison
    23. kdestiny

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    1. CWE
    2. TraXX
    7. Virmla
    13.morrison
    21. Bert
    23. kdestiny

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    I was ready to fade into the darkness again, then you just had to do He-Man didn’t you

1. CWE
    2. TraXX
    7. Virmla
    9. Rip
    13.morrison
    21. Bert
    23. kdestiny

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. CWE
    2. TraXX
    3.Maz E Faces
    7. Virmla
    9. Rip
    13.morrison
    21. Bert
    23. kdestiny

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    Promise there's no moral at the end?

1. CWE
    2. TraXX
    3.Maz E Faces
    7. Virmla
    9. Rip
    11.Dreyski
    13.morrison
    21. Bert
    23. kdestiny

Also follow Grumpy Skeletor on facebook.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    It wouldn't be He-Man without a moral but I guess it depends on who wins.

A Skeletor win and moral would be just as fun.

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. CWE
    2. TraXX
    3.Maz E Faces
    7. Virmla
    9. Rip
    11.Dreyski
    13.morrison
    18. Badger Cat
    21. Bert
    23. kdestiny

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    1. CWE
    2. TraXX
    3.Maz E Faces
    7. Virmla
    9. Rip
    11.Dreyski
    13.morrison
    17. Randolf
    18. Badger Cat
    21. Bert
    23. kdestiny

Football manager? Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    I would like to play but I may not be around much from tomorrow until next weekend so would be unfair to sign up then be inactive.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Griffin View Post
    I would like to play but I may not be around much from tomorrow until next weekend so would be unfair to sign up then be inactive.
    It will probably take us while to get to 23. You might only have to be on less for a day and night phase or do.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Yeah Pete, should take a bit to get this going. Please join!

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pete has a hot streak going. Strike while that iron is hot Peter!

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    @3puppies you should join up this time. Might take a bit to get used to the game itself but are really fun once you play a couple.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Sure add me in.

I'll read the write up when I wake up, I haven't watched he man for like 25 years or so.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    1. CWE
    2. TraXX
    3.Maz E Faces
    4. Peter Griffin
    7. Virmla
    9. Rip
    11.Dreyski
    13.morrison
    17. Randolf
    18. Badger Cat
    21. Bert
    23. kdestiny

Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    1. CWE
    2. TraXX
    3.Maz E Faces
    4. Peter Griffin
    5. Pablo
    7. Virmla
    9. Rip
    11.Dreyski
    13.morrison
    17. Randolf
    18. Badger Cat
    21. Bert
    23. kdestiny

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    Vote Peter Griffin

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Sure add me in.

I'll read the write up when I wake up, I haven't watched he man for like 25 years or so.
    I'm going to read it another day, That's a long intro

Also vote Dreyski because he does not know what bus driving is and he needs to change his name back.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Happy Birthday Peter! Saw it on the main page.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Cheers Jarrod, Had a bbq (well, it was cooked in the oven due to weather lol) for dinner, Just having a couple of IPAs, Happy days

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Mazer if you want to recruit anybody as well have at it please. No time like the present.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. CWE
    2. TraXX
    3.Maz E Faces
    4. Peter Griffin
    5. Pablo
    6. Psycho
    7. Virmla
    9. Rip
    11.Dreyski
    13.morrison
    17. Randolf
    18. Badger Cat
    21. Bert
    23. kdestiny

Intercontinental Champion Jitters's Avatar
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. CWE
    2. TraXX
    3.Maz E Faces
    4. Peter Griffin
    5. Pablo
    6. Psycho
    7. Virmla
    8. King Diamond
    9. Rip
    11.Dreyski
    13.morrison
    17. Randolf
    18. Badger Cat
    21. Bert
    23. kdestiny

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. CWE
    2. TraXX
    3.Maz E Faces
    4. Peter Griffin
    5. Pablo
    6. Psycho
    7. Virmla
    8. King Diamond
    9. Rip
    11.Dreyski
    13.morrison
    17. Randolf
    18. Badger Cat
    21. Bert
    22. Bluegunn
    23. kdestiny

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    italy
    1.CWE
    2. TraXX
    3.Maz E Faces
    4. Peter Griffin
    5. Pablo
    6. Psycho
    7. Virmla
    8. King Diamond
    9. Rip
    10. Lotjx
    11.Dreyski
    13.morrison
    17. Randolf
    18. Badger Cat
    21. Bert
    22. Bluegunn
    23. kdestiny

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I’ve got some vacation time coming up, so i am going to be away from everything for a while so I will likely sit this one out. Have fun!

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Enjoy your vacation TS!

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    @Judas Iscariot @Simon @wardy @Kev @Grimario @gUnit @Jordo

I know Grim said he was busy but I'll bug him anyways.

Tag anyone else if I missed them. Too bad JP and BBF are off the boards.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    unfortunately, so is SImon.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Guess so! Well hoping a couple more I tagged show up. I feel like 6 is do able, just need to find them.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I reached out to BigAl. He seems like a good guy, and I wondered if he might enjoy these games.

And I was right about Pete, King D, and bluegunn.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Yeah, hopefully BigAl signs up, would love to have him give it a try.

Same with 3puppies. Was hoping he'd make the leap and play one with us.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I might be interested but can someone point me in the direction of an outline of the rules? I’m not exactly clear on what the game is. Thanks guys!

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAl View Post
    I might be interested but can someone point me in the direction of an outline of the rules? I’m not exactly clear on what the game is. Thanks guys!
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/wiki/Main_Page

This is a outline. I'm at work but can try to find a video in a bit. You really need to play a game or 2 to get the feel of it. At first you might feel lost but after that fades you'll be hooked!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Just do the following

Vote Badger

Everyone will love you

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    @Romford Pele come play

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a new player, you're typically able to ask some questions on how things are working to the game runner (Jarrod in this case) as well.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    The main thing is it's all for fun so come play!

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrod1983 View Post
    The main thing is it's all for fun so come play!

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    1. Hero!
    1.5 CWE

2. TraXX
    3.Maz E Faces
    4. Peter Griffin
    5. Pablo
    6. Psycho
    7. Virmla
    8. King Diamond
    9. Rip
    10. Lotjx
    11.Dreyski
    13.morrison
    17. Randolf
    18. Badger Cat

21. Bert
    22. Bluegunn
    23. kdestiny

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    He-Man is my fucking J A M, so im in, you fucking dorks

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero! View Post

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine

Does anyone know if @Dave still posts?

Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Hero!
    1.5 CWE
    2. TraXX
    3.Maz E Faces
    4. Peter Griffin
    5. Pablo
    6. Psycho
    7. Virmla
    8. King Diamond
    9. Rip
    10. Lotjx
    11.Dreyski
    13.morrison
    15. I HAVE THE CAITTTOOOOOOO
    17. Randolf
    18. Badger Cat

21. Bert
    22. Bluegunn
    23. kdestiny

Guess my break is over.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/wiki/Main_Page

This is a outline. I'm at work but can try to find a video in a bit. You really need to play a game or 2 to get the feel of it. At first you might feel lost but after that fades you'll be hooked!

Thanks!! I’ll take a look tonight and see what I think!

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyski View Post
    Does anyone know if @Dave still posts?

I don't think he posts, but he was signed in yesterday.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Oh hell yeah!

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    No problem. Hope you try it out, definitely has been one of my favorite past times the last couple years.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Caito View Post
    1. Hero!
    1.5 CWE
    2. TraXX
    3.Maz E Faces
    4. Peter Griffin
    5. Pablo
    6. Psycho
    7. Virmla
    8. King Diamond
    9. Rip
    10. Lotjx
    11.Dreyski
    13.morrison
    17. Randolf
    18. Badger Cat

21. Bert
    22. Bluegunn
    23. kdestiny

Guess my break is over.
    Oh your over Caito! Happy to see you back!

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Caito View Post
    1. Hero!
    1.5 CWE
    2. TraXX
    3.Maz E Faces
    4. Peter Griffin
    5. Pablo
    6. Psycho
    7. Virmla
    8. King Diamond
    9. Rip
    10. Lotjx
    11.Dreyski
    13.morrison
    17. Randolf
    18. Badger Cat

21. Bert
    22. Bluegunn
    23. kdestiny

Guess my break is over.

Vote Caito

Rush
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1.CWE
    2. TraXX
    3.Maz E Faces
    4. Peter Griffin
    5. Pablo
    6. Psycho
    7. Virmla
    8. King Diamond
    9. Rip
    10. Lotjx
    11.Dreyski
    12. Hero!
    13.morrison
    14. Kangus
    17. Randolf
    18. Badger Cat
    21. Bert
    22. Bluegunn
    23. kdestiny

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Fuck you kangus

Rush
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cleaned up the list a little.

Rush
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck you kangus
    Try not to throw bottles of beer at me.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Damn thus is filling up quick. Kind of hoping rom will give this a shot.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by virms View Post
    Damn thus is filling up quick. Kind of hoping rom will give this a shot.
    Quicker than I thought but I'm sure there will be room if @Romford Pele wants in. I hope he does too!

If it does fill up and he wants in I'll whip up a extra character. I wouldn't turn anyone away.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What if we could get a random @Pipkin or @Mills...

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe even a @Torn

Who knows, the world is crazy

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Mills was the one who invited me in all those years ago. Would be a fun full circle moment if we got him to play.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    What if we could get a random @Pipkin or @Mills...
    honest to god was thinking about my boy millspills today. I hope he’s good.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm happy to see Hero! back to try a game again, though

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hero's been bragging about how ripped he is, so obviously he had to jump in the He-Man game.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    honest to god was thinking about my boy millspills today. I hope he’s good.
    Watch out for @Morrison he likes to kill people in their 1st game. Doesn't matter if it's first time, back after a long time etc

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Morrison is salivating for this game like Trap Jaw looking at Clawful

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Watch out for @Morrison he likes to kill people in their 1st game. Doesn't matter if it's first time, back after a long time etc
    Team Day 1 Lynch, let's prevent the mafia bully from night 1 killing a newbie.

Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

on their first night no less.

Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I WILL NOT BE STOPPED.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia

Jerk.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morrison View Post
    I WILL NOT BE STOPPED.
    This guy is basically daring me to come off my stance.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Jerk.
    Someday you'll be ready to play again and I'm hoping it'll be one of my games that draws you back in!

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    This guy is basically daring me to come off my stance.
    I love all this going down before roles are even picked. Going to be a fun Day 1.

Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    also, the day will come where one of you will draw scum, and im not amongst you, and you will kill some lowly NEWBIE SAP to frame me up, and on that day, you will have lived long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AND I SHALL GREET YOU WITH OPEN ARMS.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

This sums it up pretty well except there are no cards.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    I'm happy to see Hero! back to try a game again, though
    I love MOTU and I’m hyped for this new show, so it got my weenie all hard with excitement

Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    Hero's been bragging about how ripped he is, so obviously he had to jump in the He-Man game.
    lift weights get dates

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Pretty hyped for the new show as well!

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m down to give this a shot! Hopefully I won’t embarrass myself.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Nice BigAl! Happy to have you here. It might be confusing for a bit but then it becomes clear and you get hooked.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    1.CWE
    2. TraXX
    3.Maz E Faces
    4. Peter Griffin
    5. Pablo
    6. Psycho
    7. Virmla
    8. King Diamond
    9. Rip
    10. Lotjx
    11.Dreyski
    12. Hero!
    13.morrison
    14. Kangus
    16. BigAl
    17. Randolf
    18. Badger Cat
    21. Bert
    22. Bluegunn
    23. kdestiny

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Glad to have ya.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love MOTU and I’m hyped for this new show, so it got my weenie all hard with excitement

lift weights get dates
    Start posting pics and change your name to Mark Hero or didn’t happen

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Can't he worse than Virm.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Quote Originally Posted by CWE View Post
    Can't he worse than Virm.

Say what?

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Say what?

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I know there are two wonderful people out there that want to play!

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know there are two wonderful people out there that want to play!
    I bet if you hadn't disrespected Man E Faces like you did, they would already be here.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Good point.

I humbly apologize to the Man-E-Faces fans out there.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #BringbackManE
    #ManEmania

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Donald

Give it another run? This game definitely has mobile, big men. Fisto looks a lot like Braun.

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @BGMaverick deserves redemption

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Either are welcome! Definitely need to play more than one game to get a feel for it.