User Tag List

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: He-Man and the Masters of the Mafiaverse

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    Rip has some tells. Having played scum with Rip a few times, Rip is town. I'm not against people vetting it out though. It should not be a main daytime focus.

I see some differences here, but its possible. I strongly agree that the best focus is actions. I also recognize that we don't have a lot of actions here to go off of, and need to force this to a hard vetting on a smaller number of the most feasible reads. With 21 players, going past 24 hours with 4+ split trains is likely not the way to go.

virms voting seems a bit flighty and all around. but my I'm not sure he doesn't play more controlled as scum a lot of the time. he hasn't voted for Badger yet, which is weird. I'm not against putting pressure here.

I
    I honestly hadn't even considered that he hasn't voted Badger yet, which is actually really odd for him.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by virms View Post
    To be honest, what happened night 1 has really just set us back a day. I see some fun and friendly banter before we go back into no lynch.

As far as Morrison he's not as annoying as you were....yet
    Does that make him more or less scummy in your eyes?

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdestiny View Post
    He was here this morning. I don't currently see anything unusual in him.
    kdestiny seems a little more active and talkative here then I remember from him in some time, ironically. I'm...not really sure what that means for his alignment lol

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrod1983 View Post
    Vote Count

Morrison- 5 (Peter Griffin, Rip, Mazer, King Diamond, kdestiny)
    Caito- 1 (Dreyski)
    Melly- 1 (Bert)
    virms- 2 (Hero!, Psycho666Soldier)
    kdestiny- 1 (Badger)
    Mazer- 1 (virms)
    Rip- 1 (Morrison)
    Kinda thinking there may be a scum on this Morrison train. Not sure Morrison is town, but it definitely felt like an opportunistic wagon.

That said, the tone of Rip's post to me makes me think it's a more typical policy vote from Rip

Intercontinental Champion Jitters's Avatar
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    At the point you asked me this, kangus is pretty null right now. I actually kind of liked his tagalong in voting me, but kangus is pretty similar early on regardless of alignment. He's happy to jump on any lynch to get things moving, and will often play a sort of devil's advocate role where he's willing to vote purely for info rather than worrying too much about whether someone's scummy or not.

It'll be more telling to see how he votes after a couple more flips.
    So CWE would be sus on him because of that way he votes?

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would likely go back on a Morrison lynch, but virms is throwing me off today.

I also don't love the amount of people sitting on single votes or hanging back. Feels like a day where a lot of scum has been content to sit.

Unvote

Vote virms
    low-key townreading this post from Mazer

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King Diamond View Post
    So CWE would be sus on him because of that way he votes?
    I think CWE largely suspected kangus for the same reason I suspected virms: bandwagoning

Only difference is I find bandwagoning is completely typical for kangus

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morrison View Post
    im sus of every vote still currently on me, as biased as that is. rip's logic around voting for 'gimmick posting' may be sound, but i think it's quite a stretch to consider what i've posted so far to be gimmicky. sound logic based on a tepid or tenuous premise is the hallmark of a well playing scum.

PG throwing a vote on me i dont particularly get, other than he got lucky last time and is going to the well again. dont get this as high scum.

king diamond's vote timing feels convenient. i believe traxx called him out on inquiring about kangus and then jumping onto my train before ever getting a thought on his initial ask, which definitely piques my interest.

kdest making it very apparent his vote on me is serious, which given the goose egg we have for info feels a bit strong, at the moment.

the randomness of the PG vote, closely followed by rip, i could easily see that as a scum set-up. PG piggybacks off last game catching me and my joke referencing him on day one to lay me down as a name to vote on, which wont kick up much suspicion, and then rip can get on early with an unrelated reason that can hold up to light scrutiny and also not pop many alarms.

i think king diamond was probably just following mazer's lead as a vet player, as he typically looks to people early in the game for which way to go.

like i said with kdest, i have an odd feeling on the vote, but if i lean scum on the PG and rip votes, i somehow doubt three scum are jumping on my train early. hmm.
    I like the flow of this post. It starts as a clean formatted post that feels to be running down his whole wagon, and I expected for it to end with a light townlean on PG and a light scumlean on King Diamond. But he 180s by the end in a way that feels like he was thinking deeper on it as he wrote the post. I think it's the sort of thing that's hard for mafia to fake. That plus this is the kind of digging I expect from town!Morrison.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    I know I’m green but I’m not cabbage-looking.

I addressed in the last phase why I thought the Psycho joke votes were a bit odd, but remember I did it too voting for Caito in the last phase to have his music played lol.

kdestiny’s rebuttal was his vote on Diamond was a joke like I didn’t know, but I never mentioned his vote. I voted for him because in past games and up til that point he was quiet and last game he was scum he was really quiet iirc. Fair enough he’s been busy with work but then so are a lot of us. Other than some weird argument with Randolph and baseball banter with virm, I’m still not feeling him.
    Do you have any reasons for voting destiny other than being quiet? What about his recent posts did you find scummy?

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdestiny View Post
    I do see the reasoning behind going after someone who has been relatively quiet though. With the way the vote is at the moment scum will be able to avoid drawing any attention. So I feel like we figure something out here or move to a no lynch.

I am intrigued by the vote on TraXX as I haven't seen him chime in for a bit.

Unvote

I don't think Morrison is suspect at the moment. My vote was more a dislike for gimmick posting as well.
    Morrison makes a good point, though. What exactly was the gimmick? That he was fooling around and playing the martyr for the great gods of mafia?

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TraXX View Post
    The reason why I haven't voted yet is because I was waiting to see who seemed the most opportunistic after last night's dud. Obviously Caito was going to be the prime suspect, and even though I don't believe he'd be that bothered by a train on him early on, I doubt he's behind the CWE kill. Anyone jumping on that is either fishing or not paying attention.

The random slapfight between kdestiny and virms is a great show. Or distraction. Time will tell if one or both of them flips red. Same with Randolph going balls to the wall without any actual substance to his posts. Does anyone else get that "Don't be suspicious!" memesong bouncing around their head when reading his recent stuff? Lotjx and Diamond just popping in to vote wherever the winds blows is at least slightly more than Bluegunn, BigAl and Melly.

Vote Virms

But I'm still not sold on the majority of you.
    Honestly, it's a bit off Caito didn't really pop up at all to say anything about the votes on him or CWE's death. He's probably gonna be a bit quiet early on, so he's probably worth looking into overnight if someone wasn't already planning that.

Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you have any reasons for voting destiny other than being quiet? What about his recent posts did you find scummy?
    I had the Pizza Party game in my head when making that vote for him when he was being particularly quiet. I do accept that sometimes real life gets in the way sometimes but scum also did a mega-block in that game like they have here and he was behind the scenes under the radar. I know it’s not a perfect method but I often try to use past games to try and see a pattern, especially in a game like this where we have zero info so far.

Also he misinterpreted the reasoning for my vote saying that he was voting KD as a joke which I was already aware of as I was also joke voting in the first phase so looked a bit off. Morrison also misinterpreted it when he discussed my vote but even though he sees me as a simpleton, I still don’t get a particularly scummy vibe off him yet and his dissecting post before he got to discussing my vote looked particularly good and he is digging so I have a town vibe off him so far. I also disagree that he’s been gimmick posting, just seems his usual cynical self.

As far as virm goes, Mazer’s touched on it already but virm not voting me like he usually does was a curveball to me as well. He could be trying to pocket joining in on the kdes bit but other than that he seems to be on the wind-up as per usual. I have a bit of a jester fear of him like Bert does. I’m actually a bit wary of Rip who also took the gimmick posting line with Morrison and also kangus deciding to join the discussion late. Caito not saying much either, voting TraXX and popping off.

Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I honestly hadn't even considered that he hasn't voted Badger yet, which is actually really odd for him.
    That combined with badger staying off any significant train is throwing me a bit

Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That combined with badger staying off any significant train is throwing me a bit
    Because I don’t really the current trains. The Morrison one picked up a bit with bare-bone reasoning plus covered my doubts about virm in the last post. There are others I’m not sure about but I’d rather wait for more info. Though I still have doubts over kdes and others, but with the mega block done and maybe scum pulling that trigger too early I’m playing it safe.

Unvote

Vote No Lynch

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Vote Count

Morrison- 2 (Rip, lotjx)
    virms- 9 (Hero!, Psycho666Soldier, Mazer, kdestiny, TraXX, Randolph, kangus, King Diamond, Peter Griffin)
    Rip- 1 (Morrison)
    TraXX- 1 (Caito)
    Bert- 1 (Dreyski)
    No Lynch- 4 (virms, Pablo Diablo, Bert, Badger)
    Randolph- 1 (BigAl)

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    3 hours remaining...

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    At this point, I don't see how its not a choice between virms and a no lynch.

I'm personally comfortable pushing through the virms lynch, because his voting seemed opportunistic and there hasn't been anything about the train that has set off my radar yet. I also think that virms jumps votes a lot typically, so understand the no lynch sentiment..

I'm keeping my vote here, because I don't know what's going on tonight and I think we may need to be more aggressive than in a normal day 1 setting to force info.
    I know this is a large game so a mislynch most likely won't hurt anything in the long run but I would hate to town lose what I got. It always hurts when town loses what I got.

If I get to the night I will probably need saving. If I don't I will be calling you people that votes for me a whole lot of names in the dead chat

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Does that make him more or less scummy in your eyes?
    Right now I have a null read on Morrison.

Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by virms View Post
    I know this is a large game so a mislynch most likely won't hurt anything in the long run but I would hate to town lose what I got. It always hurts when town loses what I got.

If I get to the night I will probably need saving. If I don't I will be calling you people that votes for me a whole lot of names in the dead chat
    At this point, if I'm even right about one or two about my town guesses, I figure it's at least 50 percent you're not town. Given the clearances and Intel, I feel like the shot is ok.

And let's be honest, you'll be calling everyone who voted for you names in either scenario

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    At this point, if I'm even right about one or two about my town guesses, I figure it's at least 50 percent you're not town. Given the clearances and Intel, I feel like the shot is ok.

And let's be honest, you'll be calling everyone who voted for you names in either scenario
    It's 0% chance I'm scum. 0. You are also going to hate yourself when you see what I come up as.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyski View Post
    In my head, I can hear Grim saying that going after power players and not power roles is a scum schoolboy error. So who would want CWE dead on day 1?

Kdes throwing shade at both Randolph and Virms has pricked up my ears, but I can't shake the town read I'm getting from Virms. The Morrison train has lost steam and probably won't go anywhere, and killing a veteran player N1 isn't his style.
    But voting for the least likely player to get blind lynched, on the pretext of getting them to speak up? Almost hiding their vote among the mass?

Vote Bert
    Bert often votes for the quiet slots, so I'm not sold too much.

I'm a bit torn on virm because some of his vinegar seemed a bit towny. But I feel like his reaction to kdestiny's posting was a bit too dismissive.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAl View Post
    As a newb the most daunting part so far is just trying to figure out what you guys are talking about. Definitely doing a lot of googling. On top of that you’ve all played together for a while so you know each other’s strategies and history and different angles you might take, so it’s like being on the outside of an inside joke.

Though I have no clue what Randolph is doing haha. Gimmick or strategy? Seems like strategy to get the focus off of him.

Vote Randolph.
    While I admire you getting your toe wet, this is probably more town-like behavior for Randolph. He's usually a little more off-the-wall, even if this is a little more zany than normal

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Bert often votes for the quiet slots, so I'm not sold too much.

I'm a bit torn on virm because some of his vinegar seemed a bit towny. But I feel like his reaction to kdestiny's posting was a bit too dismissive.
    I was giving him shit. You are reading to hard into this.

Rush
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is about an hour left.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Exactly 1 hour left...

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unvote.

Vote Virms. His last couple posts seem like he’s trying too hard to prove he’s town.

We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Unvote.

Vote Virms. His last couple posts seem like he’s trying too hard to prove he’s town.
    Make sure you do your vote on a separate line.

I agree, that's a very shifty defense.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Vote Count

Morrison- 2 (Rip, lotjx)
    virms- 10 (Hero!, Psycho666Soldier, Mazer, kdestiny, TraXX, Randolph, kangus, King Diamond, Peter Griffin, BigAl)
    Rip- 1 (Morrison)
    TraXX- 1 (Caito)
    Bert- 1 (Dreyski)
    No Lynch- 4 (virms, Pablo Diablo, Bert, Badger)

That is a lynch. Yes it's right. Write up incoming.
    Last edited by Jarrod1983; July 6th, 2021 at 9:55 PM.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Wait, what?

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Need a hammer.
    Yeah, I was confused too because the previous page it said we needed a majority.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Goodbye post: every town person on this vote just f'd yourselves in the a. Great job scum!

Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Night 1

-----

Beast Man knew the battle was on the horizon but thought he'd get a head start. He wanted to be the one who found the book that Skeletor sought.

Beast Man concentrated and called to all the Wolfbats, a animal with the body of a bat and head of a wolf, of Banshee Jungle. "Do not let anyone explore the Jungle yet." Beast Man ordered the gnarly little fanged creatures.

The Wolfbats all arose and covered everyone and everything in the Jungle. Masters that had arrived all took cover from the blood thirsty creatures.

-----

However, one Evil Warrior hadn't rushed to Banshee Jungle. Trap Jaw took a different route that ended with him coming up on Castle Grayskull.

"Everyone is away, now is the time to strike." Trap Jaw mumbles to himself.

The Sorceress had awoke and struggled her way to the Jawbridge. She was so frail now without the power of Grayskull flowing around her. She had hoped to fortify Grayskull with any power she could muster up but she had failed, passing out again.

Trap Jaw was on the other side of the Jawbridge, fixing a one shot heavy bazooka on his right arm.

"Never got this close before. It will be interesting to see how this goes." Trap Jaw says as he takes aim and let's off a powerful shot to the Jawbridge.

Without the protective power the Jawbridge explodes, sending the Sorceress's body flying, covering her in rubble.

"It worked! I'm sure to be promoted to 1st Evil Warrior by Skeletor now. I need to tell him quickly." Trap Jaw says heading back in the direction of Snake Mountain.

The Sorceress lay unconscious under the rubble remains of Castle Grayskull's Jawbridge. CWE didn't have a chance but in a brief second of consciousness before being covered by ancient rubble sent a urgent call out, hoping a Heroic Warrior would come help defend Grayskull.

CWE has been eliminated. CWE was the Sorceress, EN Dreamer.

Castle Grayskull lays open, secrets ready for the taking.

-----

Masters

1. CWE- Sorceress- EN Dreamer
    2. TraXX
    3. Mazer
    4. Peter Griffin
    5. Pablo Diablo
    6. Psycho666Soldier
    7. virms
    8. King Diamond
    9. Rip
    10. lotjx
    11. Dreyski
    12. Hero!
    13. Morrison
    14. kangus
    15. Caito
    16. BigAl
    17. Randolf
    18. Badger
    19. Melly
    20. Bert
    21. Bluegunn
    22. kdestiny

Day 2 has begun. With 21 Masters it takes 11 votes to reach a majority. You have 48 hours to reach a majority.
    Something happened during day phase.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe virm was hated?

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    He edited to say that it's right, so that must be the case

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Day 2

-----

Man-At-Arms, Teela, Prince Adam and Cringer were all headed towards Banshee Jungle in the Attak Trak.

"Duncan, let me out here. Cringer and I will check the surrounding areas for my father." Prince Adam says.

Of course, Adam also wanted to get away from Teela. If things get hairy, he'd need to change to He-Man real quick.

Duncan pulled the Attak Trak to a hault and let Adam and Cringer out, even if Cringer would have preferred to stay.

Duncan continued on with Teela for a few more miles coming up on the outskirts of Banshee Jungle.

They had no idea Evil-Lyn had spotted them cruising along about a mile back.

Traveling in the shadows, Evil-Lyn was a silent lurker and she was ready to strike.

The Attak Trak stops and Teela, head strong as ever, leapt out and ran into the jungle. She was determined to find the Book and end all the craziness.

That was just the opening Evil-Lyn was waiting for. Her body oozed from a shadow behind Man-At-Arms and whispered a simple freeze spell in his ear that held him there, stuck in place.

"This will make a fine trophy for Skeletor's trophy room." Evil-Lyn whispered and snapped her fingers making Man-At-Arms disappear. With that, virms was sent to Snake Mountain as a present for Skeletor.

virms has been eliminated. virms was Man-At-Arms (Duncan) EN Cop.

-----

Queen Marlena received the Sorceress's psychic message before she was buried under the Jawbridge's remains. Marlena put the Royal Guard in motion to protect Castle Grayskull at once. Along with Rio Blast and Fisto, riding Stridor, they all made their way to Grayskull and prepared to hold the line against Skeletor and his Evil Warriors.

-----

It is now Night 2 and you have 24 hours to get your Night actions in.

Masters

2. TraXX
    3. Mazer
    4. Peter Griffin
    5. Pablo Diablo
    6. Psycho666Soldier
    7. virms- Man-At-Arms (Duncan)- EN Cop
    8. King Diamond
    9. Rip
    10. lotjx
    11. Dreyski
    12. Hero!
    13. Morrison
    14. kangus
    15. Caito
    16. BigAl
    17. Randolf
    18. Badger
    19. Melly
    20. Bert
    21. Bluegunn
    22. kdestiny

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Get your actions in people! Only waiting a few.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Most actions are in. I will get this posted soon hopefully.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Just under 4 hours for the last couple people left.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Night 2

-----

Trap Jaw arrived back at Snake Mountain and filled Skeletor in on the events at Castle Grayskull last night.

"Everything comes to he who waits....and I have waited so very long for this moment. Grayskull is open to attack, time to bring in more Evil Warriors." Skeletor says.

"Go find that book you metal mouth moron!" Skeletor's face wanders as he gets a vision. "I can see the hermit who unearthed the book is on the move. Beast Man's wolfbats really frightened him so he grabbed the book and left." Skeletor says as he uses his Havoc Staff to open a portal to Banshee Jungle.

"Don't disobey me again Trap Jaw. If you hadn't come back with this news on Grayskull I'd have hung you up in my dungeon by the loop on your head!" Skeletor states as he grabs Trap Jaw and hurls him through the portal.

Skeletor looked around at his summoned Evil Warriors. They were a back up plan in case the book wasn't found but Skeletor now has a better idea for them.

"Whiplash, Two-Bad, Webstor, Jitsu, Clawful, Spikor, Scare Glow and Tri-Klops. All of you get ready. Summon the lower minions. We're taking Grayskull." Skeletor declares as the Evil Warriors all cheer that this time has finally arrived.

Lastly, Skeletor looks at Panthor as he glides his evil hand over Panthor's velvetesque fur. Panthor roared and took off for Grayskull as Skeletor cackled a evil laugh.

-----

Panthor was roaming Eternia when he cornered Psycho666Soldier and kdestiny. Panthor growled and glared at the two of them, scaring them off their intended course.

-----

Teela was venturing around the Jungle when she came across Pablo Diablo. Teela decided she needed to stay put with Pablo for the Night, even though she really sensed danger in that area now. This was the first time, in a long time, Teela felt like she could use some back up. Even if it was wimpy Prince Adam and Cringer. Her fears seemed amified in her mind like never before.

"I won't allow the Jungle to mess with my mind!" Teela says looking at Pablo.

Seeing Teela stop and take up with Pablo for the evening, Trap Jaw retreats from what he had planned for Pablo Diablo this evening.

"Plan B." Trap Jaw mumbles as he sits and waits. "Hopefully, she falls asleep soon."

-----

Moss Man has camouflaged himself into the trees and plants of Banshee Jungle. Moss Man notices Badger and decides to keep a close eye on him through the evening.

-----

Beast Man was exploring the jungle when he happened upon Peter Griffin. Beast Man decided not to confront, he didn't want to give away his position.

Instead, Beast Man studied Peter to see if he had the Book of Rajah anywhere on him. It would be easier to steal it off of someone than searching for a tiny hut in a vast jungle.

"It doesn't look like Peter has it." Beast Man growled to himself as Peter kept on going out of Beast Man's view.

-----

Thanks to Orko, word had gotten out about the urgency to find the Book of Rajah before Skeletor and his Evil Warriors. Orko rallied the troops all the way to Banshee Jungle.

Orko wanted to do more though and decided to cast a spell. Orko would cover Eternia in his magic and everyone around him if it meant stopping Skeletor.

Orko sees Badger and chanted:

"Rhymes are fun,
    Rhymes are neat.
    Fills your mouth,
    What a treat."

Orko blasted Badger with the magic and moved on to whoever he sees next.

-----

Stratos was flying high on his way to Banshee Jungle and saw Caito traveling on foot in the same direction down below on the ground.

"A little help for the night." Stratos says as he sent a energy shield Caito's way, wrapping Caito in a reflective energy.

-----

King Randor had reached Banshee Jungle but there was no time to waste. Randor knew he had to find this book, it was calling to him. Randor had no idea where to look but seemed to know exactly where he was going.

King Randor spots Hero! and welcomes him to accompany Randor during the night while they search for the Book of Rajah.

-----

Buzz-Off flew from his home in Andreenos, making a bee line for Banshee Jungle.

Buzz-Off was determined to help He-Man and Eternia defeat Skeletor and whatever scheme Skeletor had concocted.

Buzz-Off sees Caito and put on a pair of insect visors which give him insect vision, to more easily see people's intentions.

The shield that Stratos had wrapped around Caito earlier intensifies Buzz-Off's insect visors, leaving Buzz-Off feeling like he had stared at the sun too long. Buzz-Off felt blinded so he landed and took a moment to himself.

-----

Man-E-Faces had arrived on the outskirts of Banshee Jungle. Man-E-Faces chooses his Robot Face and enters the Jungle, on the ready for anything that comes his way.

-----

Prince Adam and Cringer were exploring Banshee Jungle when Adam fell through the ground into a cavern below.

"Cringer, hold tight there while I find a way out" Adam hollered up to Cringer.

Cringer was afraid of his own shadow so the scenery in Banshee Jungle was beyond frightening to him.

Cringer spots Mazer and decides a good spot for the night would be behind him.

"P-P-Please find what you're looking for Adam so we c-c-can get out of here." Cringer says to himself.

-----

"Utter.
    Express.
    State.
    Declare.
    Voice.

Take it for granted,
    Watch what is ranted.
    Power I will claim,
    Only yourself to blame."

-----

Masters

2. TraXX
    3. Mazer
    4. Peter Griffin
    5. Pablo Diablo
    6. Psycho666Soldier
    7. virms- Man-At-Arms (Duncan)- EN Cop
    8. King Diamond
    9. Rip
    10. lotjx
    11. Dreyski
    12. Hero!
    13. Morrison
    14. kangus
    15. Caito
    16. BigAl
    17. Randolf
    18. Badger
    19. Melly
    20. Bert
    21. Bluegunn
    22. kdestiny

Day 3 has begun. With 20 Masters it takes 11 votes to reach a majority. You have 48 hours to reach a majority.
    Last edited by Jarrod1983; July 18th, 2021 at 12:28 AM.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    That's a lot to digest but I'm glad we have Teela.

Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably looks pretty good for Pete as well.

I'm not all the way on both psych and kdestiny, but looks like we can cross off a decent number there.

Obviously any of us who voted for virms could be sus. I'm not sure scum wasn't willing to watch that lynch unfold. That would be a patient play.

I'm moderately curious about some of the late stay offs as well

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I would really like to hear from Bluegunn and Melly today.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    The Evil Warriors leave Banshee Jungle having found the Book of Rajah. Beast Man, Mer-Man, Trap Jaw and Evil-Lyn all gather in front of Skeletor and present him what he seeked.

"Maybe you all aren't as useless and dumb as I originally thought." Skeletor states as he takes his Havoc Staff and touches the cover.

The book starts to shake and it bursts open, pages turning fast, smoke rising from the book seam.

Animals, humans and monsters all start emerging from this book, invading Eternia, all were under Skeletor's influence.

All that was left was Castle Grayskull and Eternia would be under Skeletor's control.

Skeletor and the Evil Warriors started their final trek to Castle Grayskull.

-----

Prince Adam was still searching the catacombs he had fallen in for a way out but felt like he was getting nowhere.

"Time to make a exit." Adam says drawing the Sword of Power and pointing it to the sky.

"I. HAVE. THE POWERRRR!" Prince Adam declares as the power of Grayskull fills Prince Adam turning him into He-Man, the most powerful man in the universe.

He-Man leapt up to the cavern opening, grabbing the corner of the opening and pulling himself out of the hole.

Cringer was still waiting for Adam but seeing He-Man, Cringer knew it was time to go to work.

"N-n-not again..." Cringer whimpers.

"Time for business to pick up, old friend." He-Man says as he points the Power Sword at Cringer turning him into the mighty Battle Cat.

"What are we standing around for?!?" Battle Cat snarled at He-Man.

He-Man straddled Battle Cat and they started to leave when Moss Man appeared before them, growing right out of the grass in the ground. Moss Man fills He-Man in on how the Evil Warriors were readying a attack on a defenseless Castle Grayskull.

He-Man braces for a final battle and races off with Battle Cat to Castle Grayskull.
    Last edited by Jarrod1983; July 11th, 2021 at 7:45 AM.

you either die a hero... Morrison's Avatar
    or live long enough to see yourself become a dumdum.
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OH SHIT.

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    While we wait for dees to emerge, it might be instructional to look at the Virms train. I doubt BigAl knew he was hammering, unless scum had a (temporary) hated modifier spell going on.
    Pete and King Diamond jumped on quick with no explanation - Pete getting blocked makes him slightly clearer.

Are there rules about @ing someone during the game?

Rush
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure what the most recent flavour update from Jarrod indicates so I will steadfastly focus on the game.

When PG added his vote to the Virm train to make it 9 votes with just under 5 and a half hours left, Bert abruptly changed his vote from me (an inconsequential vote essentially) to no lynch (a vote train unlikely to secure a majority with the time remaining). He could have merely left his vote on me and achieved the same result. Was this because he wanted to look good on paper when Virm flipped town? Badger also had an even later no lynch vote.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'm curious what the possible mechanic/trigger is for adam turning into he-man, and if there is a possibility of him turning back. also if they have different roles/powers. also, if they're the same person...

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    There wasn’t a game event incoming message and nothing in the night write-up indicated scum had found the book. Until we get more info, I’m treating it as standard storyline progression.

Vote King Diamond

Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Orko’s trying to make the game hard for me
    Will it work? I guess we shall see

Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kangus View Post
    I'm not sure what the most recent flavour update from Jarrod indicates so I will steadfastly focus on the game.

When PG added his vote to the Virm train to make it 9 votes with just under 5 and a half hours left, Bert abruptly changed his vote from me (an inconsequential vote essentially) to no lynch (a vote train unlikely to secure a majority with the time remaining). He could have merely left his vote on me and achieved the same result. Was this because he wanted to look good on paper when Virm flipped town? Badger also had an even later no lynch vote.
    Mr kangus this is very fine talk from you
    You were on the train and didn’t talk until very late on Day Two

Rush
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah that's right, Badger. I fully intended on lynching Virm. I even made sure people knew there was about an a hour left in the day phase. Unfortunately Virm had a strong role but I truly believe that lynch will yield information whether it's this phase or down the road. The placement and timing of votes and non-votes on a townie lynch is significant whether we realize it right now or not.

Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah that's right, Badger. I fully intended on lynching Virm. I even made sure people knew there was about an a hour left in the day phase. Unfortunately Virm had a strong role but I truly believe that lynch will yield information whether it's this phase or down the road. The placement and timing of votes and non-votes on a townie lynch is significant whether we realize it right now or not.
    Mazer had said the choice should be between voting virm or No Lynch.
    I expressed my doubts of the train so made my choice. For me it was a cinch.

Rush
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's not exactly true. You immediately voted no lynch after Mazer made this post.

Is that measly post all of the pressure needed to send you into a panic? If you're town you'll have grow a backbone and learn to take a more measured approach because we can't afford to be tunneling our attention to your red flag decisions when we have other people to worry about.

Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's not exactly true. You immediately voted no lynch after Mazer made this post.

Is that measly post all of the pressure needed to send you into a panic? If you're town you'll have grow a backbone and learn to take a more measured approach because we can't afford to be tunneling our attention to your red flag decisions when we have other people to worry about.
    It may have taken but I fulfilled the request
    I was not in a panic and made the choice. That I do not jest
    Other people to worry about, that I do agree
    Too much quiet, it really worries me

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Vote Count

King Diamond- 1 (Dreyski)

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Kangus, my vote on you was purely to get you to post more. I would have to look it up to be sure but I do feel like we've made a no lynch vote happen in 5 and a half hours. I was worried Virm was a jester and didn't want to hear him brag about winning for multiple games to get back at Badger for doing the same thing previously, so I voted no lynch because I think the more votes there is on something the more people are likely to join on as they see the train moving. There were other one off votes that maybe could have changed to no lynch as well it just didn't end up working out that way this time is all.

Vote Bluegunn

He wasn't in the write ups and I really want to hear from him today.

Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know Psych speculated that perhaps virms was hated. Given that he was man at arms, I don't see any flavor reasons for that.

I'm going to assume it was a scum day move. Given that Jarrod has set up games similarly before, I think I'm on sound footing.

If it was a scum day play, they either got real aggressive and played a powerful ability to secure a virms lynch. If that was true, you'd probably expect a decent amount of scum on the train (tough to determine at this point). They did go all in on a cwe kill, so maybe this is an aggressive scum team. If that's the case, we should be looking at some of our more aggressive players.

An ability that allows to make someone hated during the day is pretty powerful. I'm a little skeptical that you would use it early just to secure a lynch on virms when there was a chance that he got to 11 anyway. If that's an accurate read, you would expect that they played it sometime after he revealed himself to have a power role (roughly 3 hours left in the phase). There's only one significant change after that.

BigAl's vote came with about 40 minutes left in the phase.

I had already pushed people to get onto a vote at that point, and I'm extremely curious about some people who stayed off. its possible that BigAl saw my post, and made a move that had been argued for. its also possible that the scum team had BigAl hammer late. As a new player they'd be aware, he's less likely to get the aggressive interrogation someone like me or Psych would give to some people.

Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Psych and kdestiny, am I right to read Panthor as a busdrive? Since there were two of you and Jarrod said knocking off the paths, I thought bus drive.

but the language around cornering could be blocking.

Really clutch play by Teela last night, reading pabs early. I was a bit worried about Pabs and had him on my suspect/push list today. I still think he might be Zodac, but somebody keep that shit up.

Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Just skimming this now. Jarrod puts too much effort for me to just skim so I will give my thoughts on the night phase later after a proper read through. But can I just say for the previous day phase. This is why I hate day 1 lynches which the Virm lynch more or less was.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Vote Count

King Diamond- 1 (Dreyski)
    Bluegunn- 1 (Bert)

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    The ‘early’ Lynch worries me quite a bit, virm is an odd choice to use such a powerful role on if it was a scum play yet there’s no way the Man at Arms is hated by the lore, unless there’s a specific character that’s either a hidden double vote or specifically so when related to him.

Not comfortable here

Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip View Post
    The ‘early’ Lynch worries me quite a bit, virm is an odd choice to use such a powerful role on if it was a scum play yet there’s no way the Man at Arms is hated by the lore, unless there’s a specific character that’s either a hidden double vote or specifically so when related to him.

Not comfortable here
    What do you think of the they made a day play after virms said he had a power role theory?

Cause I completely agree that Duncan wouldn't be hated.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Psych and kdestiny, am I right to read Panthor as a busdrive? Since there were two of you and Jarrod said knocking off the paths, I thought bus drive.

but the language around cornering could be blocking.

Really clutch play by Teela last night, reading pabs early. I was a bit worried about Pabs and had him on my suspect/push list today. I still think he might be Zodac, but somebody keep that shit up.
    I read it as a busdrive because of the "intended course" part.

Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here’s a thought that has just occurred to me
    Beast Man has acted twice now but differently
    He seems quite powerful, will others agree
    That perhaps he could be a J-O-A-T?

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vote Count

Caito- 1 (Bluegunn)
    No Lynch- 12 (King Diamond, Hero!, Badger, BigAl, Dreyski, Pablo Diablo, Randolph, Mazer, kangus, Bert, virms, @%$#)
    CWE- 1 (Caito)
    Melly- 1 (Morrison)
    King Diamond- 1 (kdestiny)
    Morrison- 1 (TraXX)
    Randolph- 2 (×+@$, Rip)
    Mazer- 1 (Psycho666Soldier)
    Pablo Diablo- 1 (CWE)

No Lynch has been decided.
    This is from D1. It looks like there are 2 secret voters, but when the Virms lynch went through Jarrod said the count was correct at 10 without any of the symbols added.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyski View Post
    While we wait for dees to emerge, it might be instructional to look at the Virms train. I doubt BigAl knew he was hammering, unless scum had a (temporary) hated modifier spell going on.
    Pete and King Diamond jumped on quick with no explanation - Pete getting blocked makes him slightly clearer.

Are there rules about @ing someone during the game?
    Sorry to ask, but what are hammers and hate modifiers?

Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hammers are the vote that actually kills someone.

A hated modifier means that it takes one less vote to kill someone. A loved modifier has the opposite effect.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ohhhh so if it takes 10 votes to kill someone then the 10th vote is the hammer? That makes sense. I didn’t realize there’s a word for it. Thanks!

Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TraXX View Post
    This is from D1. It looks like there are 2 secret voters, but when the Virms lynch went through Jarrod said the count was correct at 10 without any of the symbols added.
    Agree. One of the reasons I have a hard time moving it off being a day strategy.

Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ohhhh so if it takes 10 votes to kill someone then the 10th vote is the hammer? That makes sense. I didn’t realize there’s a word for it. Thanks!
    What was your thought in going with virms over voting no lynch?

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    What do you think of the they made a day play after virms said he had a power role theory?

Cause I completely agree that Duncan wouldn't be hated.
    That works, in theory, but I’d still question if a veteran scum team would do it, so does that suggest an inexperienced treat or player perhaps?

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What was your thought in going with virms over voting no lynch?
    He had a couple posts yesterday saying there’s 0% chance he was mafia and that he’d hate for town to lose what he had. Those two posts seemed very suspicious, like he was trying too hard to prove he was town.

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Whoever Teela is I am so very grateful. What a call.

Moss Man...I'm torn between watcher or tracker, I'm leaning watcher at the moment but hopefully it's a tracker because that will more than likely condemn or clear Badger because of how many roles were used last night and if not completely will at least semi clear him.

I hope we didn't but based off my read I think we lost the chance for Caito to get a cop like role because of the protection bubble.

The day phase write-up suggests that He-Man is going to be a real powerhouse for us.

Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip View Post
    That works, in theory, but I’d still question if a veteran scum team would do it, so does that suggest an inexperienced treat or player perhaps?
    I think so. There's 7, so I'd hesitate to paint with too broad of a brush. We don't know who was online when late stage decisions were made, so its possible not everyone made that call. And I admire what I perceive is some discipline on the early and mid parts of the virm train.

At a bare minimum, they've got some aggressive voices.

I think a veteran potentially potentially it if they believed virms as a power role. He's had good runs as a cop and on other night roles before.

Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ebwop "potentially potentially" = "potentially pushed"

Football manager? Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Diablo View Post

Moss Man...I'm torn between watcher or tracker, I'm leaning watcher at the moment but hopefully it's a tracker because that will more than likely condemn or clear Badger because of how many roles were used last night and if not completely will at least semi clear him.

I hope we didn't but based off my read I think we lost the chance for Caito to get a cop like role because of the protection bubble.

The day phase write-up suggests that He-Man is going to be a real powerhouse for us.
    Watcher sounds a bit like a tracker to me

Football manager? Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    I really need to read mafia wiki more.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I feel pretty safe saying Peter is town or at the least not mafia.

If you are searching for something I don't think you bluff and target one of your own.

Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went through my sheet. I have my highly interested list down to 11.

This has been a rough start.

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Griffin View Post
    Watcher sounds a bit like a tracker to me
    I can see either.

For the newbies by the by. A watcher will know who had an action that interacted with Badger last night. A tracker will know if Badger interacted with anyone last night who that person is.

A watcher is best for determining other people's roles. A tracker is best for determining your target's roles.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Pabs, I think I understand. A watcher can tell who did something to Badger, but not who Badger did something to. And a tracker is the opposite.

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Thanks Pabs, I think I understand. A watcher can tell who did something to Badger, but not who Badger did something to. And a tracker is the opposite.

Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My best town reads right now are on Pabs, Peter, Rip, and Rando

Mild ok reads on Hero, Kdestiny.

I have theories on psych and kdestiny (that my be as wrong as the day is long).

Most curious about Kangus, Badger, Big Al,dreyski, and Caito.

really not sure at all what to do with lotjx, traxx, melly, and Bert right now.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    And Bluegunn?

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    You also left off Morrison.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    And you listed kdestiny twice. Did you mean an ok read on King Diamond?

Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    kdestiny was both. Read and theory.

Morrison is in the interest group.

I did kinda forget bluegunn. He's in the no read group.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Diablo View Post

Ok, wait, what's going on? Where did Teela show up in the write up and what did she do? I can't figure out what's going on here.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    ok whoops, I missed a whole write up. Ill have to go back and read it all again.

Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    And you listed kdestiny twice. Did you mean an ok read on King Diamond?
    Do you read King Diamond at all?

Something has apparently caught Dreyski's eye.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Do you read King Diamond at all?

Something has apparently caught Dreyski's eye.
    He hasn't made a post since the 6th but he did vote for Virm so maybe that's what Dreyski is seeing.

I find it tough to read people who aren't very active.

Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Me too...with 2 exceptions

This has been pretty dead. I'm not sure I'm in on a bluegunn push yet. He's at least voted, and I think he could be mildly more likely to be active as scum. But that's almost a coin flip.

Curious if @Dreyski is still on bluegunn or if there's anyone else he would be open to pushing.

I'm going back and forth on two main people to push on.

Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, I meant to say if dreyski is still on King Diamond.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    The only thing giving me pause about pushing inactive people today is it seems like Buzz-Off might be unable to post today?

Did anyone else get that idea from the write up or was it just me?

Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I read it as Buzz Off being an inventor that tried to give Caito a power to see more of what’s going on in the field
    But it didn’t work and bounced back to him as he was repelled by Caito’s shield

Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just read it that Buzz tried to cop Caito, and was blocked. its possible that the flavor was for a stunning. I had just read that as a narrative choice.

Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just read it that Buzz tried to cop Caito, and was blocked. its possible that the flavor was for a stunning. I had just read that as a narrative choice.
    I think there’s a chance that could be right
    But the shield meant he got no result for the night

Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    I think there’s a chance that could be right
    But the shield meant he got no result for the night
    I thought that was what I said?
    The shield blocked it from working?

Stop this rhyming now I mean it.

Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought that was what I said?
    The shield blocked it from working?

Stop this rhyming now I mean it.
    I’m under a rhyming spell so for now that’s impossible
    I was just trying to agree with you that that sounds plausible

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i read it as flavor. also, we know virm was an EN cop, do we think there would be two EN cops? or is it possible buzz is a tracker?

admittedly, i read it as a cop, as well, but the dual EN cops seems a bit odd.