User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CWE Makes it to Endgame Mafia

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CWE Makes it to Endgame Mafia

"And she was a student for the LOVE OF RAJAH. A STUDENT".

Mazer smiled to himself as he read ProblematicRoss's message. He was happy that Problematic had come to terms with Ross's behavior. This would only benefit Rajah's mafia community.

Mazer leaned back and smiled to himself. After another successful game, recent upswings in scum victories, and increased inside jokes-things were going well for the beloved Mafia group. But after another moment of reflection, Mazer's brow furrowed.

CWE had given so much to the group. He had made a database. He was a masterful player. But he rarely made it to endgame (maybe in Turtles-but that was forever ago). The tightknit community knew they always had to take him out before endgame.

Yes, this was a puzzle.

Early the next morning, Mazer was busy studying the Magna Carta. Suddenly, while he was reviewing the rights of fishmongers, inspiration struck. Mazer immediately reached out to King Diamond. King D quickly agreed to the plan. He would use his phenomenal wealth to bring in the entire community for a Live Action Mafia game. And CWE would be the guest of Honor.

Mazer immediately reached out to CWE. "You may not win, but you'll be there at the end". CWE laughed and immediately guessed half of Mazer's plans.

Mazer sighed contentedly. This was good. This would be fresh and new.

After a half a moment, Mazer's expression shifted.

A sinister smirk replaced the serene smile.

"Now I just need to figure out how I can spin this"

Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    Intro 2:

"Dammit! Mazer stole my idea for a live game!"-Dreyski. . The former stan's anger quickly subsided as he took solace in his well-groomed and distinguished looking beard. Nothing was going to interfere with his enjoyment of this trip that King Diamond had so generously sponsored.

Besides, Dreyski had heard that Branson, Missouri was beautiful this time of year.
    Intro 3

The Aston Martin stood out from the various Ford Escapes and Toyota Siennas which checkered the parking lots and streets of Branson.

It traveled smoothly through the backstreets until it pulled into the front of the Diamond House (which he had purchased just for this occasion).

The door of the Luxury vehicle cracked. A brown Tom Ford show emerged from the vehicle and stepped confidently on the driveway. Kangus stepped out and adjusted his tie-his fine Italian suit hiding the words he had tattooed on his chest.

He peered over his Cartier sunglasses.

"Ah. Classic Americana".

He sneered as he walked into the home.
    Intro 4

Yakov Smirnoff was just wrapping up another performance at the Branson theatre.

"In Russia we only had two TV channels. Channel One was pro da. Channel Two consisted of a KGB officer telling you: Turn back at once to Channel One".
    "In America, you can always find a party. In Soviet Russia, The Party can always find you!"

"Most countries have their own mafia. In Russia, mafia has its own country!"

Suddenly, Yakov stopped. He looked down as a red stain started to expand on his shirt. Smirnoff collapsed as the theatre erupted in chaos.

From the rafters, a lone gunman smiled. "Making fun of the motherland isn't so funny now, is it comrade?"

"It was nice of the Diamond to finance this trip. Comrade Putin will be pleased I was able to handle this off books."

With his work done, Jarrod1983 headed off to the Diamond House for some relaxation.
    Intro 5

Bert walked through the House with King Diamond.

Diamond: Thank you for all the doomsday prep tweets you sent me

Bert: Happy to help. One can never be too cautious....or Can they? The answer is no. One can't.

Diamond: They were absolutely correct. Instead of a panic room, building a panic house was absolutely the right move. The lab and armory are protected as well.

Bert: I couldn't be more pleased with your preparations. We are totally secure here.
    Intro 6

Virms kicked open the door. "Let's make some noise people. Virms in the bulding!"

Badger looked up.

Virms' mood quickly shifted.

The two mortal enemies locked eyes.

Mazer tried to ease tensions "Guys, we're all friends here. King Diamond was very generous in bringing us all in"

His words didn't even register.

They both started running at each other. Badger's Superman punch and Virms' spear connected nigh simultaneously.

Intro 7.

Psycho666Soldier was excitedly talking to the gathered participants.

"This is going to be the first live-streamed game of mafia ever. We're going to be the Team Ninja of the online mafia world. Guys I pulled all my connections from the 15 groups I'm in, set up a go fund me page, and found some angel investors from the hentai mafia group, and we've got 1,000,000 of prize money for the winners" With a flourish that would have been the envy of Howie Mandel, Psych revealed a case full of the prize money. Wisely, he had made sure to get the cash in advance.

CWE had been in the corner; he had spent the last several hours studiously observing each of the participants. He was determined to add their non-verbal ticks and traits to his already comprehensive list of online tells. This revelation would cause him to look up.

Psycho continued "There are some conditions. We're going to need duchess of queensbury rules anytime there's a double roleblocker scenario. Additionally, we're going to have to utilize a standard Zabka modification for any day 3 tiebreakers. The Werewolf mafia community was very adamant about this. Also, for some reason one of you will have to wear this butler outfit. Moving on...."

Psych continued, with most of the group still enthralled. Which made it all the more easy for the vast majority to miss what happened next.

In this new setting, it was easy for the community to assume they knew each other. It was the simplest thing to assume because they knew online personas and styles, that it would convey to this setting.

The community should have thought about how much can be communicated through a simple series of glances and expressions.

This complacency meant that most of community missed a series of cues that was passed between a select few individuals. And there would be a terrible price for that miss.

One person didn't miss any of it. CWE wondered if he had read those expressions correctly, and if he had-what he would do about it.

Final Into-Beginning of day 1

NIGHT 1

Night 1

It was a tumultuous night. Murder most foul had occurred. The Rajah Scum were plotting to steal the million dollars, while our heroes were in the dark. King Diamond’s house was on a timed lockdown, and everyone was wearing masks (Although since they were all fully vaccinated they did not need to wear face coverings in addition to their Mission Impossible style masks).

They knew that it would be an intense next day. Our heroes were not the type to just give up though.

Vote Caito decided it was time for some merriment. He saw the robot waiter (kinda like the one in Rocky 4-the one Pauly had) heading to deliver food to a few people. He was pretty mad about it as one of the items was a deep dish pizza, which Vote Caito didn’t like because he found it to make his fork too havey.so he decided to switch up the delivery instructions. “Oh the folly, what fools these merry folk be! I shall switch the deliveries to BERT and CWE. Tee hee. Tee hee”

Pablo decided it was time for a talk with CAITO. “Caito, I can let loose and cut a rug just as much as the next fella. But if we can be serious for a minute, I’d like to talk to you about your conduct”. Pablo’s stern lecture tied up CAITO the rest of the evening

“Surrounded by false identities and trapped in a Safe House? This sounds just like the steampunk navy mafia game of 2015-we all know whose style that is”. With that psycho666soldier decided to intensify the pressure on BLUEGUNN

The real kdestiny decided the KDESTINY who was wearing his face needed followed, so he decided to use his varied talents to follow this evening.

Simultaneously, Traxx followed PABS to see where he was headed to.

Bert decided he needed to figure out what was up with PABS. Fortunately he had brought his hardcopy printouts of everyone’s social media history, so he was able to determine where PABS aligned

Meanwhile timesplitter decides that biding his time will do nicely for him. He decides that DREYSKI looks like a safe spot.

Badger and Virms had stayed together this whole time, and had managed to construct a makeshift blowgun. They knew that they had to make their own luck. They saw their target standing with one other person. It was then they realized that they had both selected different targets. They got into a huge fight over whose choice to kill. Eventually Virms wrested control of their shared weapon, he shot it the general direction of their two targets, hitting one.

PABLO has been killed

He was Dreyski-Serial Killer

Meanwhile Mazer was out working his magic. He reached out to MORRISON to see if he could get him to go along. Turned out Mazer’s magic was pretty crappy and MORRISON rejected his advances.

Kangus spent the night at his desk going through some paperwork, still bemused at how easily he could befuddle these troglodytes

Morrison went to JARROD and decided he needed a good wet-willy, right in front of everyone.

Jarrod
    was not amused by any of these frivolities. He tracked down TIMESPLITTER and efficiently went about his business. “Das vadanya”

TIMESPLITTER has been killed
    He was King Diamond-Town Doc

With two more gone, things were getting progressively more serious.

It was time for everyone to put their skills to use.

Dead:
    TimeSplitter-King Diamond-Town Doc
    Pablo-Dreyski-Serial Killer

Living players:

1. Psycho
    2. Kdestiny
    3. ProblematicRoss
    4. Bert
    5. morrison
    6. Jarrod1983
    7. Dreyski
    8. Virms
    9. Vote Caito
    10. King Diamond
    11. Kangus
    12. CWE
    13. TraXX
    14. Bluegunn

With 14 living players, hammer is at 7. Unless its BG or Badge, who could be hammered at 6 votes.

night 2

The death of King Diamond the Pure and Kdestiny the Multi-talented had shaken the Rajah mafia group to their core. Accusations flew back and forth over who was at fault. Virms tried to get everyone to vote for Badger, just out of habit.

They were down but not out. Town pretty much always wins….right?

Vote Caito was up to more tomfoolery. “Mischief. Mischief. Up to me. I shall change what you see. If you gaze at VIRMS and CWE

Pablo tracked down BADGER.Badger, your partying has gone a bit far. This is a decent community. I’m taking away your open bar privileges. And I’m banning you for the rest of the evening”. Badger sat quietly in a corner, unsure what a banning meant in LARPM, but also not wanting to anger Pablo Diablo (or Paul Devil as he is known to his friends).

Bert decided it was time to head up to the front of the line. PSYCHO was his target. Bert gave him several internet personality tests and ran through several scenarios before ultimately learning what to make of PSYCH’s rpofile.

Bert then found KING DIAMOND. It was time to run him through the search functions and tests to determine where this guy’s loyalties really were.

Bluegunn wasn’t feeling a bit blue after seeing all these deaths. He stared intently at KING DIAMOND. This night nothing would escape his notice.

Traxx was back on the case. He noticed a slight irregularity in the air. He got lost a bit in the halls and ended up following CWE for the evening.

Meanwhile timesplitter was again on the move. He saw the other timesplitter go down and it wasn’t going to happen again. He hid behind CAITO this evening.

Kangus kept about his evil ways. He labored over his work with a grim determination. Except for when he took his midnight tea. That was less grim, and actually mildly pleasant. But then right after, right back to evil.

Jarrod snuck up behind CAITO. Each step-a measure of precision. Quiet as death. After he had advanced far enough, he rustled in his bag and pulled out a bazooka. Soon, CAITO was blown to bits.

CAITO has died. He was Bluegunn-Town Watcher Now Vote Caito was the one true Caito

Miraculously, timesplitter was able to leap away at the last minute. Likely because Jarrod was so damn loud. Natasha Romanoff….he is not.

Timesplitter was hit by the shrapnel, and he knew he would not have the same reaction time in the future. But he also escaped this near death experience changed, weaker…but also stronger.

Meanwhile, Jarrod looked on. His anger at missing his target also invigorating his team.

Dead:
    Caito -Bluegunn-Town Watcher
    Bluegunn- Kdestiny-town JOAT
    Pablo-Dreyski-SK

timesplitter-king diamond-town doc

Remaining Players
    1. Psycho
    2. Kdestiny
    3. ProblematicRoss
    4. Bert
    5. morrison
    6. Jarrod1983
    7. Dreyski
    8. Virms
    9. King Diamond
    10. Kangus
    11. CWE
    12. TraXX

With 12 living players, and all previous penalties lifted, it takes 7 for a hammer

Begin day 3
    Last edited by Mazer; May 18th, 2021 at 6:58 PM.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Psycho

We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    1. Psycho
    2. Kdestiny

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not had a date for my championship tie yet so go on then.

1. Psycho
    2. Kdestiny
    3. ProblematicRoss

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So does mean Caito will be scum and trying to prevent it lol

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    1. Psycho
    2. Kdestiny
    3. ProblematicRoss
    4. Bert

you either die a hero... Morrison's Avatar
    or live long enough to see yourself become a dumdum.
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Psycho
    2. Kdestiny
    3. ProblematicRoss
    4. Bert
    5. morrison

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    1. Psycho
    2. Kdestiny
    3. ProblematicRoss
    4. Bert
    5. morrison
    6. TimeSplitter

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    1. Psycho
    2. Kdestiny
    3. ProblematicRoss
    4. Bert
    5. morrison
    6. TimeSplitter
    7. Jarrod1983

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    1. Psycho
    2. Kdestiny
    3. ProblematicRoss
    4. Bert
    5. morrison
    6. TimeSplitter
    7. Jarrod1983
    8. Dreyski

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    1. Psycho
    2. Kdestiny
    3. ProblematicRoss
    4. Bert
    5. morrison
    6. TimeSplitter
    7. Jarrod1983
    8. Dreyski
    9. Virms

Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Psycho
    2. Kdestiny
    3. ProblematicRoss
    4. Bert
    5. morrison
    6. TimeSplitter
    7. Jarrod1983
    8. Dreyski
    9. Virms

Intercontinental Champion Jitters's Avatar
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Psycho
    2. Kdestiny
    3. ProblematicRoss
    4. Bert
    5. morrison
    6. TimeSplitter
    7. Jarrod1983
    8. Dreyski
    9. Virms
    10. Caito
    11. King Diamond

Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    1. Psycho
    2. Kdestiny
    3. ProblematicRoss
    4. Bert
    5. morrison
    6. TimeSplitter
    7. Jarrod1983
    8. Dreyski
    9. Virms
    10. Caito
    11. King Diamond
    12. Pablo

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Not sure why JP left but I feel like he needs to be here for this.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Intro 2:

"Dammit! Mazer stole my idea for a live game!"-Dreyski. . The former stan's anger quickly subsided as he took solace in his well-groomed and distinguished looking beard. Nothing was going to interfere with his enjoyment of this trip that King Diamond had so generously sponsored.

Besides, Dreyski had heard that Branson, Missouri was beautiful this time of year.

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrod1983 View Post
    Think it’s a political thing. He said in the US Politics thread he was taking time off for a while. Those threads are hotbeds for arguments so if that’s the case then can’t blame him really. I reached out to him on Twitter to see if he wanted to view dead chat in my game but never heard back.

Hopefully he does return soon.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I would really like to be able to use the JP character. And where has Rip been hiding?

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I would really like to be able to use the JP character. And where has Rip been hiding?
    Last time he posted, he had medical issues and was getting a bioscan for something. Hope he’s okay.

Rush
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Psycho
    2. Kdestiny
    3. ProblematicRoss
    4. Bert
    5. morrison
    6. TimeSplitter
    7. Jarrod1983
    8. Dreyski
    9. Virms
    10. Caito
    11. King Diamond
    12. Pablo
    13. Kangus

Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, JP had enough of some of the threads in The Asylum and decided to step out for a bit. Fair play to him obviously.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll make some quick changes based on how many sign-up, but I hope everyone enjoys their characters and write-ups.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    1. Psycho
    2. Kdestiny
    3. ProblematicRoss
    4. Bert
    5. morrison
    6. TimeSplitter
    7. Jarrod1983
    8. Dreyski
    9. Virms
    10. Vote Caito
    11. King Diamond
    12. Pablo
    13. Kangus
    14. CWE

Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vote CWE

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    he took solace in his well-groomed and distinguished looking beard.
    Have you got access to my webcam?

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Intro 2:

Wish I could spread rep more than once.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyski View Post
    Have you got access to my webcam?
    .....no.....

well, a bit. just a bit.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Intro 3

The Aston Martin stood out from the various Ford Escapes and Toyota Siennas which checkered the parking lots and streets of Branson.

It traveled smoothly through the backstreets until it pulled into the front of the Diamond House (which he had purchased just for this occasion).

The door of the Luxury vehicle cracked. A brown Tom Ford show emerged from the vehicle and stepped confidently on the driveway. Kangus stepped out and adjusted his tie-his fine Italian suit hiding the words he had tattooed on his chest.

"Ah. Classic Americana".

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Anticipation is growing with each one of these intros!

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Anticipation is growing with each one of these intros!
    Your name is next on the scum team.

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I have to keep Ross on now through this game then ask mth to lift the punishment when done.

Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    KDestiny can change it back as well, FYI

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Caito View Post
    KDestiny can change it back as well, FYI
    Mazer told me only mth could change names when I had to have it changed last month unless he’s got more powers now.

Regardless I’ll keep this until after the game.

Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kris is an admin now. Came about roughly around the time Mazer and I got made mods.

I also know he figured out today how to do it and he was VERY excited about it.

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    I have power

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on the upgrade.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by CWE View Post
    Your name is next on the scum team.
    Comrade83 expects a nice Nikita Koloff heel push.

Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Until TA Magnum is injured and Dusty needs a partner.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    A unexpected babyface turn is good too.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Intro 3

"Ah. Classic Americana".

SCUM 4 LIFE

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    SCUM 4 LIFE
    Nobody knows how to play scum better than Kelly. Steamrolled the grim virm game including doing the crazy thing and pushing everyone behind a JP vote which was like the most stressful thing akin to pushing water uphill but we did it!

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Btw @Mazer you have a number of sign ups in mind or just waiting to see how many before going with it?

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also @Bert if you happen to get killed off early, try not to Meg Griffin the gamerunner this time lol

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im open. There a few quick changed I can make based on the numbers.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Psycho
    2. Kdestiny
    3. ProblematicRoss
    4. Bert
    5. morrison
    6. TimeSplitter
    7. Jarrod1983
    8. Dreyski
    9. Virms
    10. Vote Caito
    11. King Diamond
    12. Pablo
    13. Kangus
    14. CWE
    15. TraXX

Let's try this again...

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good to see you again. Really bad luck for you on the Jarrod game because we were both technically alive but I won on alignment.

Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by ProblematicRoss View Post
    Congrats on the upgrade.
    It ended up not being the case

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdestiny View Post
    It ended up not being the case
    Ach that’s a bit shit.

Good thing I got mth on speed dial/social media.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Also @Bert if you happen to get killed off early, try not to Meg Griffin the gamerunner this time lol
    Hmm?

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Hmm?
    Would do a screen dump if at my PC but:

Red neg rep: “Booooooooo. You say this after I start watching an episode to see where the helm” Ring a bell?

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Would do a screen dump if at my PC but:

Red neg rep: “Booooooooo. You say this after I start watching an episode to see where the helm” Ring a bell?
    Yeah, because you put up a quiz where you didnt specify that coma people couldn't participate until a post 15 minutes later. That was your bad.

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, because you put up a quiz where you didnt specify that coma people couldn't participate until a post 15 minutes later. That was your bad.
    Morrison also asked then I clarified but he had the decency to do so via PM not via neg. Sorry I wasn’t specific but neg a bit harsh mate!

Had a coma quiz in mind which I did for you guys later.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    You take things too personally. You would have came unhinged in the days when kangus would negrep me for no reason. I have no hard feelings I was just annoyed you didn't specify dead people couldn't participate in the quiz and I expressed it. That was the end of it. I even said it was a good game despite me being the first person killed. Apparently you feel like neg-repping me back makes us "even" or whatever, that's fine. I don't really care. I used the rep system for its intended purpose.

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You take things too personally. You would have came unhinged in the days when kangus would negrep me for no reason. I have no hard feelings I was just annoyed you didn't specify dead people couldn't participate in the quiz and I expressed it. That was the end of it. I even said it was a good game despite me being the first person killed. Apparently you feel like neg-repping me back makes us "even" or whatever, that's fine. I don't really care. I used the rep system for its intended purpose.
    Apparently you cared enough to neg me just because I didn’t make clear quick enough that dead people couldn’t take part in a quiz by a mere 15 minutes after spending a lot of time putting this shit together and helped you out elsewhere so yeah receipt. As I said in that we are even so move on.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to sit this one out. It's the end of the year for me, so lots of stuff going on. Plus I'll be working on my game.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    Last edited by Randolph; May 8th, 2021 at 1:49 PM.

Rush
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Intro 3

"Ah. Classic Americana".

Wow, what an introduction! Hopefully that Aston Martin has a return policy because it would not handle well in the 5 months of snow covered roads we experience yearly.

Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s a summer car

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kangus View Post
    Wow, what an introduction! Hopefully that Aston Martin has a return policy because it would not handle well in the 5 months of snow covered roads we experience yearly.
    We all know that's when you either use the Humvee or the helipad

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Intro 4

Yakov Smirnoff was just wrapping up another performance at the Branson theatre.

"In Russia we only had two TV channels. Channel One was pro da. Channel Two consisted of a KGB officer telling you: Turn back at once to Channel One".
    "In America, you can always find a party. In Soviet Russia, The Party can always find you!"

"Most countries have their own mafia. In Russia, mafia has its own country!"

Suddenly, Yakov stopped. He looked down as a red stain started to expand on his shirt. Smirnoff collapsed as the theatre erupted in chaos.

From the rafters, a lone gunman smiled. "Making fun of the motherland isn't so funny now, is it comrade?"

"It was nice of the Diamond to finance this trip. Comrade Putin will be pleased I was able to handle this off books."

With his work done, Jarrod1983 headed off to the Diamond House for some relaxation.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Fuck yeah!

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since I opened the game on a Friday, going to leave signups open through at least Monday.

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Loving it!

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm good for whatever number, but getting 3-5 more would be about perfect for 1 or 2 things I'd like to do (NONE OF WHICH ARE MASS RESURRECTIONS or FOCUS GROUPS-variety is the spice of life).
    @Fro @Kneeneighbor @Grimario @Simon @Dee4Ness @Peter Griffin @Bluegunn

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Intro 5

Bert walked through the House with King Diamond.

Diamond: Thank you for all the doomsday prep tweets you sent me

Bert: Happy to help. One can never be too cautious....or Can they? The answer is no. One can't.

Diamond: They were absolutely correct. Instead of a panic room, building a panic house was absolutely the right move. The lab and armory are protected as well.

Bert: I couldn't be more pleased with your preparations. We are totally secure here.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Intro 6

Virms kicked open the door. "Let's make some noise people. Virms in the bulding!"

Badger looked up.

Mazer tried to ease tensions "Guys, we're all friends here. King Diamond was very generous in bringing us all in"

They both started running at each other. Badger's Superman punch and Virms' spear connected nigh simultaneously.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Those two will never get along!

I'll take this opportunity to plug the WWE PPV Predictions. New season is starting and would love some new blood if anyone here is interested.

Not watching isn't a excuse either. I post the template, you just copy, paste, predict and post.

https://forums.rajah.com/showthread.php?t=154868

Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ll be there Jarrod. As late as possible, but I’ll be there

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=TraXX;8229677]1. Psycho
    2. Kdestiny
    3. ProblematicRoss
    4. Bert
    5. morrison
    6. TimeSplitter
    7. Jarrod1983
    8. Dreyski
    9. Virms
    10. Vote Caito
    11. King Diamond
    12. Pablo
    13. Kangus
    14. CWE
    15. TraXX
    16. Bluegunn

Football manager? Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Il sit this this one out, Thanks for the invite though just don't know how much il be around.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going to finalize things today. If anyone else wants to sign-up I can make a quick pivot to add. Tenatively looking at starting tomorrow.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Intro 7.

Psycho666Soldier was excitedly talking to the gathered participants.

"This is going to be the first live-streamed game of mafia ever. We're going to be the Team Ninja of the online mafia world. Guys I pulled all my connections from the 15 groups I'm in, set up a go fund me page, and found some angel investors from the hentai mafia group, and we've got 1,000,000 of prize money for the winners" With a flourish that would have been the envy of Howie Mandel, Psych revealed a case full of the prize money. Wisely, he had made sure to get the cash in advance.

CWE had been in the corner; he had spent the last several hours studiously observing each of the participants. He was determined to add their non-verbal ticks and traits to his already comprehensive list of online tells. This revelation would cause him to look up.

Psycho continued "There are some conditions. We're going to need duchess of queensbury rules anytime there's a double roleblocker scenario. Additionally, we're going to have to utilize a standard Zabka modification for any day 3 tiebreakers. The Werewolf mafia community was very adamant about this. Also, for some reason one of you will have to wear this butler outfit. Moving on...."

Psych continued, with most of the group still enthralled. Which made it all the more easy for the vast majority to miss what happened next.

In this new setting, it was easy for the community to assume they knew each other. It was the simplest thing to assume because they knew online personas and styles, that it would convey to this setting.

The community should have thought about how much can be communicated through a simple series of glances and expressions.

This complacency meant that most of community missed a series of cues that was passed between a select few individuals. And there would be a terrible price for that miss.

One person didn't miss any of it. CWE wondered if he had read those expressions correctly, and if he had-what he would do about it.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was going to offended if I wasn't town

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Intro 6

Badger looked up.

Who's Badger lol

PS I think my time is about up. Am I cool to ask for it back in time for the game to start?

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, you're good.

Always a good sport with these....when you lose the bet every year.

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, you're good.

Cheers. Request has been sent to mth.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doing my gamerunner sheet now with all the names matching with other names.

This is going to be nuts to write-up.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Yeah, you're good.

Cheers. Request has been sent to mth.
    @kdestiny may see it quicker

Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by virms View Post
    @kdestiny may see it quicker
    I did, but the power I thought I had I actually don't which is disappointing

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    No one man should have all that power.

Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    No one man should have all that power.
    Talk to mth about that

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Back in black (and white) baby!

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope to start sending roles out in a few hours.

Into 11853

Mazer droned on and on. "And that's before you even factor in the need for a robust validation program in LA County"

Timesplitter pulled out his focus card, and held it front of Mazer. Usng his dulcet baritones, he quickly put Mazer in a trance.

"I'm still here. You can keep going. You will not notice me leaving. You will keep going as if nothing has changed". With that timesplitter quickly extricated himself from the situation.

He noticed that Traxx seemed to be having an interesting conversation with Diamond, and silently fell in.

Diamond "I should have expected you'd be the one the to find the lab"

Traxx "I'm not losing on a technicality this time. All bases are being covered. I figured out all the variations Psych was talking through and I'm ready to go. You damn sure better explain what I just saw:

Diamond: " Easy enough my friend. Have you ever seen the Mission Impossible movies"

With that, Traxx and Timesplitter were the first to here the most unique game set-up that any mafia player had ever heard.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Roles are about to start coming out. When they are done, I will post the list again.

After everyone confirms, I will post the final into and we'll go.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Roles have all been sent

Remove your name when you're ready

1. Psycho
    2. Kdestiny
    3. ProblematicRoss
    4. Bert
    5. morrison
    6. TimeSplitter
    7. Jarrod1983
    8. Dreyski
    9. Virms
    10. Vote Caito
    11. King Diamond
    12. Pablo
    13. Kangus
    14. CWE
    15. TraXX
    16. Bluegunn

Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    1. Psycho
    2. Kdestiny
    3. ProblematicRoss
    4. Bert
    5. morrison
    6. TimeSplitter
    7. Jarrod1983
    8. Dreyski
    9. Virms
    10. Vote Caito
    11. King Diamond
    13. Kangus
    14. CWE
    15. TraXX
    16. Bluegunn

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Psycho
    2. Kdestiny
    4. Bert
    5. morrison
    6. TimeSplitter
    7. Jarrod1983
    8. Dreyski
    9. Virms
    10. Vote Caito
    11. King Diamond
    13. Kangus
    14. CWE
    15. TraXX
    16. Bluegunn

you either die a hero... Morrison's Avatar
    or live long enough to see yourself become a dumdum.
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Psycho
    2. Kdestiny
    4. Bert
    6. TimeSplitter
    7. Jarrod1983
    8. Dreyski
    9. Virms
    10. Vote Caito