User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Currently Playing?

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been going crazy on classic Mario Party games. Bought the 1st 3 for the N64 and then 4 for the cube. God these games are good. Also still slowly getting through GTA SA which is SO much better than III or VC it's not even worth comparing. I'll never play III or VC ever again. They're clunky and shitty in all the wrong places. SA is much more in the vein of a newer GTA that I'm used to.

I also recently bought a copy of Pikmin. Hadn't played that one in 20 years. Fuck me it's addicting.

Cowabunga collection cowabunga collection cowabunga collection

Former Videoland Champion Badger's Avatar
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the third world of Cuphead. That Honeycomb boss is giving me the most trouble thus far. Almost did it a couple of times yesterday so will get there!

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    Completed Jedi Fallen Order at the weekend, and now trying to 100% all the maps/echos/chests. Only done the first planet so far, might go to Illium next.

Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid_Planet View Post
    I've been going crazy on classic Mario Party games. Bought the 1st 3 for the N64 and then 4 for the cube. God these games are good. Also still slowly getting through GTA SA which is SO much better than III or VC it's not even worth comparing. I'll never play III or VC ever again. They're clunky and shitty in all the wrong places. SA is much more in the vein of a newer GTA that I'm used to.

I also recently bought a copy of Pikmin. Hadn't played that one in 20 years. Fuck me it's addicting.

Cowabunga collection cowabunga collection cowabunga collection
    Mario Party Superstars for Switch (not to be confused with Super Mario Party which I never played) did a pretty great job of recapturing the magic of those old Mario Party games.