User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Wrestlemania 37

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saw the comments for Bad Bunny in here before I actually watched the match but did laugh (in a good way) for the “Bunny Destroyer” Never thought they’d have him do that. Major props also to Miz/Morrison for helping him out and making him look good.

Also Sasha/Bianca was magnifique! Congrats to Bianca, more than deserving! Her post Rumble speech made me a bigger fan than I was of her already.

Intercontinental Champion
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh my lord, she is the worst..est.

Cant even keep Kayfabe before the match starts and on the verge of breaking down?

talk about being a mark for yourself.

then again, this whole generation of wrestlers is like this so why should it surprise me that Belair is over the top in this regard too?

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She shows some genuine emotion....that bitch

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exactly.

what a dreadfully awful ‘actor’ to be forced to put up with skipping around a WRESTLING ring month after month.

finally wrestled a good match I must admit although that absurd ponytail gimmick is lol stupid.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ll tweet her your feedback and I’m sure it will motivate her

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it will make you happy have at it.

we all know she’s playing Stan Stasiak for a month or two at most until Sasha or Bailey get their belt back anyhow.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reminds me of a dude who was a bit fairy over a joke at his “gimmick” and took it as a shot at the terminally ill. Forget his name.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Quote Originally Posted by NWo4LifeOr2Years View Post
    Oh my lord, she is the worst..est.

Cant even keep Kayfabe before the match starts and on the verge of breaking down?

talk about being a mark for yourself.

then again, this whole generation of wrestlers is like this so why should it surprise me that Belair is over the top in this regard too?
    This take sucks.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really enjoyed it, magnificent to have an audience again. What's the timeline for the weekly events and future PPV's? Not been keeping up to speed with USA covid etc.

Football manager? Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyson View Post
    This take sucks.
    He's a moron who constantly denigrates women of colour and Asian women.

God forbid someone show some emotion.

Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Huh. And I was gonna come in and ask why Defost watches even this one show where he clearly always hates it...... but NWO guy takes the goddamn cake.

My man did you see the video of Sasha after the match ringside? Vince should fire her.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    No, Go on.

Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    WhAt aBoUT kaYfaBe

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can’t even keep Kayfabe after the match ends lol

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brazil
    Quote Originally Posted by Caito View Post
    Love this.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How good is Bianca Belair for somebody so new to the game? I was a bit worried she'd get lost out there because she's not really worked a big singles match before, but she's special. Was comfortably the highlight of the show that. Roman aside, the difference in potential star value between the top men and women is stark. Bianca, Rhea, Asuka, Becky, Sasha and Ronda are transcendent talents, while Charlotte and Bayley are great but have a lower ceiling based on charisma, and Alexa who isn't good enough in the ring but has everything else. They all feel culturally relevant and different, whereas the chaps are pretty much all geeks. New Day as well as Roman actually, they're authentic.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HOW DARE HUMAN BEINGS HAVE EMOTIONS. It's not like emotional connections are the entire point of what makes fans give a damn about these people they see on TV or anything...

We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    I like when my favorite wrestlers are robots.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brazil
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Batter View Post
    How good is Bianca Belair for somebody so new to the game? I was a bit worried she'd get lost out there because she's not really worked a big singles match before, but she's special. Was comfortably the highlight of the show that. Roman aside, the difference in potential star value between the top men and women is stark. Bianca, Rhea, Asuka, Becky, Sasha and Ronda are transcendent talents, while Charlotte and Bayley are great but have a lower ceiling based on charisma, and Alexa who isn't good enough in the ring but has everything else. They all feel culturally relevant and different, whereas the chaps are pretty much all geeks. New Day as well as Roman actually, they're authentic.
    Yep, that select group of women all feel like more complete "contemporary" stars than the majority of the men right now. And that's even after they seem to have done their utmost best to diminish them since the end of the Royal Rumble. Two minute throwaway matches, feuds over manservants and Ric Flair, rivals suddenly getting tag title shots as the central storytelling device and everyone needing a best friend. I hope Rhea and Asuka go out and kill it tonight as well.

Worth noting that the video package for the main event completely glossed over the tag title/Reginald part of the program. Why not, I guess? It helped make the feud look a hell of a lot better.

I actually hope they don't cut the unscripted promos from the half hour weather delay on the Network. It's part of the experience of watching the show now. It was interesting to watch and see which talent were able to wing it and which weren't. MVP and Owens especially did a really good job.
    Last edited by Ringo; April 11th, 2021 at 11:15 AM.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But....but that ponytail gimmick is stupid!!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yugoslavia
    Really enjoyed night 1. Can't type properly on this stupid tablet, but that was fun.

Shame I gotta work tomorrow.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess the difference with the men and the women is that there's such a gap between those 9 and the Mandy Rose's and Natalya's that they stand out as stars, whereas the male roster is so homogenised that the "stars" are basically just the more pushed guys rather than an indication of superiority. If a Carmella gets pushed as a top star it doesn't get over because of the skill gap, whereas if a Sheamus suddenly gets pushed over a Lashley it wouldn't cause much of a whimper because they're much of muchness. Essentially, the booking can't dim the top tier women's stars as the fans just don't accept that lot not being on top.

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got done watching night 1 and I thought it was pretty solid. Certainly easy to watch.

Fair play to them for reacting to the weather issues at the start, this is where the likes of Michael Cole shows how good a pro he is, just went along with it and I quite enjoyed a bit of additional build up.

Lashley and McIntyre was fine, not watched WWE for a couple of months and Lashley feels like a proper star for the first time. The result surprised me though.

Had to laugh at the end of the tag team turmoil match, the commentators mentioned that Natalya and Tamina had decided to try and escape from their family history and make it on their own before proceeding to hit a Hart attack, tease a sharpshooter and then finish with a Superfly Splash. Match was fine but my least favourite team won.

Cesaro and Rollins was a lot of fun. Big win for Cesaro too, lets hope it means something this time.

Tag title match again was fine. Omos did what he had to do and looked OK.

Meh to the cage match but I think that about most Shane matches.

Bad Bunny did really well. Looked smooth enough, sold really well and it's obvious he is a big fan who gets it. I still don't really know who he is but yeah one of the better celebrity showings.

Loved Xpac saying he was a big fan of Bayley in the nWo backstage segment. Just a nice little touch from Waltman.

Main event was pretty good, that hair whip at the end was brutal. I loved Belair getting emotional at the start (and end). Make me laugh that the bloke with the awful name in here thinks its not kayfabe to show emotion, its the absolute opposite! Any young performer doing anything at their first big show will have emotion and it tells a story.

How on earth is Estlemania not a thing though?

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brazil
    Quote Originally Posted by MMH View Post
    Loved Xpac saying he was a big fan of Bayley in the nWo backstage segment. Just a nice little touch from Waltman.
    Aha, yes. I liked that. Good on Waltman. Made the other three look like even bigger dickheads.

I also forgot to mention the Baron Corbin Snickers commercial before which was absolutely sensational.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was the same stupid shit that was said by a select few after Bianca won the rumble.

So when Ric Flair does a "a year in my eye" or he and Shawn show emotion during his final march....cool.

When CM Punk cuts a promo about his real life issues and shouts out to Colt Cabana... glorious.

Hell, even Drew was speaking to his genuine emotion before the kick-off.

When Bianca is really happy after what would be her *character's" biggest lifetime moment....bad acting?

It's not even like her character doesn't show emotion regularly. She's not Dexter freaking Lumis. But you could tell some of the person's actual emotion shown through, so you're angry.

Good hell

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brazil
    After the show went off air Montez Ford came out and celebrated with Bianca:
    https://twitter.com/SqCReports/statu...61745016745984

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Yeah I don't see why people get down on Bianca. She's still pretty fresh and just had a career night. People complain WWE needs to create new stars. I'd say they picked someone who has genuine emotion and talent but now we're complaining about that?

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    I liked that. Bianca seemed legit startled when he slid in. Almost like a 2021 Savage/Liz WMIV moment with him hoisting her up with the title.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, I hate my wrestlers showing emotion and making me believe they actually care about these matches and that wins and losses matter. I want everyone to be a robot like Giant Gonzalez. That's when wrestling was at it's best. When wrestlers made me think they didn't care about what they were doing and just trying to collect a paycheck.

Fucking whiny babies

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Showing emotion after the match as well as before?? How dare she!

Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fire Montez Ford too

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WWE really fucked up by not keeping Michaels' active when he lost his smile. He was ready to move to an elite level of performance and WWE booked him out of storylines. Shameful.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Lovely that, I did enjoy how she flinched maybe thinking it was a intruder

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Her reaction when she realized it was Montez, and the celebration afterwards, was amazing. If that doesn’t bring tears of joy or at least a smile to your face, well you’re pretty dead inside...

What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I give night one a 7. WWE championship, SD Women's, and Cesaro/Seth were really really good.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mth View Post
    HOW DARE HUMAN BEINGS HAVE EMOTIONS. It's not like emotional connections are the entire point of what makes fans give a damn about these people they see on TV or anything...
    In this scenario it makes no sense for people to STILL be giving her a hard time about crying. The thing is, and this is what is sad about people, the majority are nothing but positives but too many people want to point out the negative tweets. Fuck the negatives, how about we talk about the praise that match and those 2 women are getting that trump all the negativity.

I will say this....A lot of wrestling fans would rather see a super heel break character and cry than see him stay in character and look grim. But in this case, who gives a shit if she's emotional? Most are after winning a huge match like the Rumble or main event of Mania.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    WWE really fucked up by not keeping Michaels' active when he lost his smile. He was ready to move to an elite level of performance and WWE booked him out of storylines. Shameful.
    ? Does this go with the sarcastic posts about Bianca always fuckin crying? Because if not, we all know Shawn wasn't booked out of storylines he thought he was retiring.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Griffin View Post
    He's a moron who constantly denigrates women of colour and Asian women.

God forbid someone show some emotion.
    He's a tool but I don't see him singling out anyone by race at all. That's more your thing. Should probably stop trying to finger point make believe shit that was actually stuff you did.

I'm surprised you didn't call the police since neither were wearing masks lol

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brazil
    Orton/Fiend will open night two which seems an odd choice to me but maybe it's got something to do with the entrances or some other gimmicky thing they need to set up.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Orton/Fiend will open night two which seems an odd choice to me but maybe it's got something to do with the entrances or some other gimmicky thing they need to set up.
    Oh that's brilliant news for this very tired UK fan who has work tomorrow and wanted to watch the Fiend stuff live. Fucking loved the over-egged crazy shit like this in WWE. Proper escapism and wrestlecrap all rolled into one.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    He's a tool but I don't see him singling out anyone by race at all. That's more your thing. Should probably stop trying to finger point make believe shit that was actually stuff you did.

He’s garbage and has always been garbage so have taken a bit of pleasure laying into him tbh which I don’t normally do but yeah warranted. This is what he said to me after making a light joke about gimmick posting in one of your threads actually:

https://forums.rajah.com/showthread.php?t=154184

It's too funny when I write something in character and somebody tells me I'm factually wrong and sends me bad reputation comments to that effect.

Note to those who don't get it: it's called satire.
    The mistake you made was thinking that any of us come here wondering who's being honest and who's being a "character". Gimmick posting isn't satire, and again, nobody knows you well enough to care to ask "Hey, are you being serious all the time with your ultra shit talk or is this just you having fun?"

It's not that serious, but we're all grown adults and gimmick posting is lame. Most just take what people post at face value and don't wonder which posts are "in character" and which ones aren't. This isn't WWE wrestlers on twitter buddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Seemed a bit too detailed to be gimmick posting.
    Light joke by me at this point.

Imagine needing a life so bad that you have to anylaze a guy stuck in bed with a terminal disease to have to shit all over his motives.

Sorry fail.

Now you have a wonderful day as you go about shitting on others today in your further faulty judgements.
    Fucking prick not realising I have a small thing called cancer on my end.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mth View Post
    You know what's funny, is that they can use the Sasha smilng on the floor in an angle if they wanted. Have her come out on the first Smackdown and say, "yeah, I was smiling at your win. But not for the reason ALL THESE PEOPLE think I was. No, I was smiling because you're about to see just how hard it is to keep a title once everyone paints that target on your back. So enjoy it while you can."

Simple, gets the point across, you can have that as a transition for Sasha to be out of the title picture for a while and make sense, and we can still enjoy know the non kayfabe reasons.

Plus, I'm sure one of her opponents is going to complain that the hair whip is a dangerous weapon and try to get it banned, ala Lex Luger's bionic elbow from Summerslam. And then there is the inevitable hair vs hair match with someone. Probably Bayley both times

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk

He has definitely made several remarks about Asian women in the past as regards AEWs ladies.

So maybe stop being a tool for once.

SurpRIsEd yOu diDnT caLl tHe PolICe

You don't have many arrows in your quiver do you so let me save you the effort for your next zinger on me.

Hi guys my irl name is Carl what up.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I really enjoyed the show last night. Women's tag gauntlet was the weakest but still enjoyable

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In this scenario it makes no sense for people to STILL be giving her a hard time about crying. The thing is, and this is what is sad about people, the majority are nothing but positives but too many people want to point out the negative tweets. Fuck the negatives, how about we talk about the praise that match and those 2 women are getting that trump all the negativity.

I will say this....A lot of wrestling fans would rather see a super heel break character and cry than see him stay in character and look grim. But in this case, who gives a shit if she's emotional? Most are after winning a huge match like the Rumble or main event of Mania.

? Does this go with the sarcastic posts about Bianca always fuckin crying? Because if not, we all know Shawn wasn't booked out of storylines he thought he was retiring.
    No, I was being 100% serious

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada

I had to let Night One of COVIDmania marinate...

Bianca and Sasha absolutely killed it, huge kudos to both women. It was a ceiling shattering moment, I will not let any “ThEy ShOuLdN’t ShOw EmOtIoN!!!” bullshit pass. If you doubted Sasha Banks as one of the greats, last night should have permanently put that to rest; I didn’t realize Banks was/is winless at WrestleMania, really hope that gets rectified next year. Strap the rocket to Belair, let her run with it until Survivor Series.

Huge win for Lashley, he gets solidified as a legit champion; Drew gets the stick tap/consolation prize as the first face out for Mania after over a year without a crowd. Now reconcile The Hurt Business, damn it.

I didn’t predict Rollins doing the job, am very curious where they go with Cesaro considering that Big E is ahead of him in the SmackDown face pecking order. Maybe they have Cesaro as the next challenger for Roman’s Universal championship while they build up Big E/Reigns for SummerSlam?

Braun desperately needed that victory, hopefully the booking staff can use him properly going forward; huge kudos to Adam Scherr, his recent physical transformation has been nothing short of spectacular. Shane is the personification of an adrenaline junkie; north of 50 years old, has more money than his grandchildren could ever spend and still wants to do this crazy shit. His shitty politics aside, he’d be a fascinating dude to have a couple beers with.

Bad Bunny, holy shit. There was a main page interview with HHH, who complemented BB on his dedication as an outsider to the industry; I imagine complements from Paul Levesque are well earned and deserved, they are not given freely nor lightly. I totally was against this gimmick appearance, am now curious to see how far this Bad Bunny/Damian Priest partnership goes. It says a lot to the professionalism of Mike and John that they not only trusted Bad Bunny, but made him look legit.

That women’s tag match, ugh. If Tamina/Nattie going over was a sticktap to their combined longevity with the company, you could have easily put the belt on them for a couple of weeks at any random time during the year (win it on SmackDown, drop it on the next PPV). This was the perfect situation to put over the Riott Squad members as legit and the company totally dropped the ball.

All in all, Night One totally exceeded my (very low) expectations. Kudos.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Super stoked Lashley retained. I honestly didn't see that coming especially since they stupidly broke up HB. I am hoping they have something up their sleeve with booking because HB was a fantastic little stable.

Happy to see Cesaro get his win. I didn't see nwo complaining about the emotion he showed for winning his first singles Mania match. Some impressive spots within the match as well. Loved the stomp to forearm set up.

Bayley should have just been allowed to run around Mania annoying the shit out of everyone.

The women's turmoil match wasn't very interesting and had some slop in it. I am interested to see how they book the title match though.

Bad Bunny impressed. He put in the work and it showed. I absolutely adore the Miz. There is nothing he won't do for the WWE. Loyalty and respect.

Did they book the strawman and Shane match in a cage so they could avoid the choo choo effect in front of a live crowd. Man that bump by Shane. Stop that shit

Bianca and Sasha. I will be the 1st to admit I was confused why they were headlining. Mainly the poor ass booking just left me feeling flat about their angle but God damn was it ever superb. Just absolutely fantastic from start to finish and what a moment and accomplishment for both women. It was a moment where you felt not only connected to them but you felt proud to be a WWE fan. This should be making headlines everywhere for what these two women have done. It probably should have been the main event of night 2 after the performance they delivered.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good for Lashley I guess but what a weird way to go about it....Hurt Business...nah wait....24/7 jobbers...nah wait Baron Corbin....nah me.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I liked that when Lashley was gunning for the title he was an unstoppable badass. Then when Drew starts challenging him he starts acting cowardly by asking people to take out Drew. Just iddn't make sense to me. He should have been a bad ass all the way through.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Donald View Post
    I liked that when Lashley was gunning for the title he was an unstoppable badass. Then when Drew starts challenging him he starts acting cowardly by asking people to take out Drew. Just iddn't make sense to me. He should have been a bad ass all the way through.
    Correctamundo.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Donald View Post
    100% accurate.

And him turning on Alexander/Benjamin was asinine.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Let's just hope the win last night is an autocorrect in booking

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Retrospect is making things look a tad silly when you look at McIntyre and Lashley. I think you can make a pretty compelling argument that Miz should have just wasted MITB, never won the title, and McIntyre took the title into Mania and lost it to Lashley.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    Retrospect is making things look a tad silly when you look at McIntyre and Lashley. I think you can make a pretty compelling argument that Miz should have just wasted MITB, never won the title, and McIntyre took the title into Mania and lost it to Lashley.
    With the hurt business still intact to help celebrate the win.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by virms View Post
    With the hurt business still intact to help celebrate the win.
    I could go with or without that. Through no fault of their own, they clearly were going to be afterthoughts once they lost the titles.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    Also a better way to go about it. Match was perfectly fine but the build-up was just all over the place.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to reports, my suspicions about Morrison getting his knee cleared leading to a tag match is not the case. It was actually a case with Priest's back. With the way the match went, it certainly played out probably how it would have gone if it was just a singles match. Bad Bunny was in there for so long.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rewatched Bianca/Sasha this morning and goddamn they're gems.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rajah chat room if y'all wanna join!

https://us21.chatzy.com/59824370710058

Not a palindrome
    Male ducks have an eclipse plumage similar to females that they wear after the breeding season for about a month as their new feathers grow. During that month, they are completely flightless and more vulnerable to predators.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When is Goldburg on?

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    He's over if he's in a box!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great time to go take a 20 minute crap.

Not a palindrome
    Male ducks have an eclipse plumage similar to females that they wear after the breeding season for about a month as their new feathers grow. During that month, they are completely flightless and more vulnerable to predators.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is all red during the match so I bet Kane will show up and do something

too big to fail Tainted Eclipse's Avatar
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ussr
    holy shit chant hahahaha

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Crown of thorns on Alexa? What's going on?!?

Champ is Gone
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What the fuck is any of this?

Champ is Gone
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh good now NFTs. Burn down a fucking rain forest too.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That guy in the Munchies shirt was particularly confused

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that was dumb

The Great Pretender Ravin Lunatic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, that match ended like fucking shit

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now that the idiocy has (hopefully) ended, let the show begin!

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    That guy in the Munchies shirt was particularly confused
    I was laughing at that too. Best part of Night 2 so far

Champ is Gone
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravin Lunatic View Post
    Well, that match ended like fucking shit
    Just ended. What about the rest of it?

Champ is Gone
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jimmy Snuka beat a woman to death.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrod1983 View Post
    I was laughing at that too. Best part of Night 2 so far
    Right? I appreciate that the dude was getting those a few seats away him into the questioning, as if The Macho Man guy might have the answer.

It's early, but if there's some type of big surprise later.... Munchies guy might steal the show

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Defrost View Post
    Jimmy Snuka beat a woman to death.
    Then Vince McMahon bought his freedom.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    Right? I appreciate that the dude was getting those a few seats away him into the questioning, as if The Macho Man guy might have the answer.

It's early, but if there's some type of big surprise later.... Munchies guy might steal the show
    Yeah he needed answers now dammit!

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Munchies guy is still working the camera. He's going to get all he can.

Champ is Gone
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That sucked too

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That match was horrible

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Love KO's Wrestlemania attire every year.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The bray match and women's tag match should have just been on raw. My new head cannon is Owens and Sami kicked off night 2.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does this lead to Kevin Owens vs Jake Paul match at SummerSlam? Or WM38?

I enjoyed him getting stunned very much

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Good back and forth fight there.

too big to fail Tainted Eclipse's Avatar
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ussr
    big e's spear through the ropes is still one of the best moves in wrestling

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope this frees big E up for a main event run soon

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Yup, that's what I'm thinking. Big E. on to bigger and better things.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Crazy that he's had to wait almost 10 years for it to happen

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Jake The Snake didn't care for that DDT I'm sure.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess I was spoiled by last night's women's title match, because that one felt too...slow. I know they can't always go ultra high speed the entire time, but that one just felt, off. Rhea and Io was a faster pace when I saw that one months ago. But it was time. Speaking of, the only one on Raw that should be a match for Rhea is Io, so I highly expect her to show up tomorrow.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm here for Bryan.

And Edge.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bayley is a librarian now?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    gO AWAY!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, so the logical win here is Reigns. But Edge has the comeback story, but tried to turn him heelish. Despite the fact that Bryan is the asshole here and has lost all his opportunities up until now. I know if he wins, he'd still get a YES chant pop for the win but that would just show the fans really are sheep

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is Cole trying to say the Universal title has the World Title lineage? That's...just wrong.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The amount of cuts during these entrances is infuriating.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    God I hope Becky Lynch shows up and beats up all three guys.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cole caps lock explaining that this is indeed Wrestlemania and this is the main event of Wrestlemania. Thank you, Cole.

Champ is Gone
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edge getting better reactions than Bryan is hilarious

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VHS View Post
    Cole caps lock explaining that this is indeed Wrestlemania and this is the main event of Wrestlemania. Thank you, Cole.
    Well that's probably because Vince is in his ear screaming "Tell em its WRESTLEMANIA! SAY IT! Say this is the MAIN EVENT! SAY IT NOW! SAY IT AGAIN!"