User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Rajah's 2020 Super NES Top Twenty Games

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Loved reading all of this. Thanks to everyone who sent lists and to Jarrod for compiling it all like a pro.

Looking forward to the next list, as well as the Mafia sequel.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Diablo View Post
    I had wondered why you decided to give some colours to the characters.

Well done.

Super Mario World is the right answer.
    Thanks Pablo!

I figured most these characters were going to be used so it provided a good opportunity to drop a couple hints.

I figured SMW would take number 1 but still enjoyed putting this together.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by TraXX View Post
    Loved reading all of this. Thanks to everyone who sent lists and to Jarrod for compiling it all like a pro.

Looking forward to the next list, as well as the Mafia sequel.
    Glad you enjoyed reading TraXX!

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Boombastic View Post
    I watched that VHS also. I think we got it in the mail for free because my brother had a subscription to Nintendo Power magazine.
    You can find all those videos on youtube. I watched the DKC one so many times. They really talked to you like you were the video game nerd you were and made you feel like you were getting inside info.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SMW still the greatest platformer of all time.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for organising and putting this together Jarrod!

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    No problem! I enjoy putting these things together in my down time.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Some games that didn't get any love that I enjoyed were Lethal Weapon, Wildsnakes, Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, Super Scope 6, Hook, Super Off Road, Vegas Stakes, The Ren & Stimpy Show: Fire Dogs, Indiana Jones' Greatest Adventures, Cool Spot and the combo Tetris & Dr. Mario.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's that promotional DKC tape. Talk about selling me on a product. God this thing is the most 90s looking shit ever.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the last list had the same exact Top 3. Super Mario Kart was a great game, and I still prefer the original to a lot of the newer ones, but I just enjoyed so many other games more. That said, I've put so many damn hours into that game, and it's just another example of a SNES game having an unforgettable soundtrack.

And I don't even know what else there is to say about Super Mario World. It was my first video game, it inspired me to learn to read so I didn't have to have my parents always read the post-boss exposition. The music and the visuals are burned in my brain, and I'll never forget my 3rd Christmas when I got the SNES that came packaged with Super Mario World. So many memories, and the beginning of me becoming the gaming nerd I am today.

Good, and surprising list for the most part. Excellent work here again, Jarrod. Looking forward to Videoland mafia, and looking forward to the next list!

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Great final 4. Great lists everybody, thank you Jarrod for putting this together.

SNES is such a great console. Top 5 consoles ever, I’d say. Top 3? Maybe.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Top 3.

Probably the number one nintendo console ever.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    Super Mario Kart was better than the N64 version, even if the computer was a cheating bastard. Most fun with another player though, much like SF2.

Mario World was the best platformer on the system, from little touches like the music slightly changing when you rode Yoshi to all the things like hidden exits in places like the ghost house (boo's mansion?). Extremely easy to pick up and play, extremely difficult to master.

And a massive vote of thanks to Jarrod for putting all of this together, complete with the stats at the end.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid_Planet View Post
    Top 3.

Probably the number one nintendo console ever.
    See, I really love the Switch and have the most nostalgia for the N64 and the Gameboy & GBA are probably my favorite systems ever.

Then in terms of overall great consoles, PS and PS2 might be the best two ever.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll go

1. SNES
    2. Switch
    3. Gameboy

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Nintendo-only systems, I’d go:

1. Gameboy & GBA
    2. Switch
    3. N64
    4. SNES
    5. Wii

3DS was really great too. If I had to separate Gameboy and Gameboy advance, I’d still have both above the snes

What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Turtles in Time no doubt one of the best ever. J did want me to clarify which SF I wanted to put on my list @ #3 and the OG is where I still stand. I'm sure I played the fuck out of Turbo as well. Super Metroid, never a fan but played it on the mini Super NES. Never was a fan of the Donkey Kong games but the graphics were fucking incredible. A Link to the Past was a game that I actually never played until I bought it through the Nintendo store for the WiiU. I couldn't put it down. Great game!

Super Mario Kart, it was the last video game I remember playing with my mom lol. It seemed like every single person from my grandparents to a fucking infant was playing this game with me at some point. Super Mario World, hands down the greatest Super NES game of all time, arguably the GOAT of any system in any era.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I'm glad everybody enjoyed this.

SMW is undoubtedly deserving of the top slot. It did everything right and that's why people remember it fondly. I remember spending days and days trying to beat Groovy on Star Road. Shit was annoyingly difficult.

SNES is my top system. Still play it today and the game selection is top notch. I enjoy new gen systems but that SNES is always looming.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrod1983 View Post

SMW is undoubtedly deserving of the top slot. It did everything right and that's why people remember it fondly. I remember spending days and days trying to beat Groovy on Star Road. Shit was annoyingly difficult.

SNES is my top system. Still play it today and the game selection is top notch. I enjoy new gen systems but that SNES is always looming.
    They hit the ground running and that's why to this day they're still a staple of our lives. People can talk all day about Sony v. Microsoft but Nintendo is the real winner.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nintendo is always the winner. Thanks to their business model they generally make more money from the game industry than anyone else regardless of how popular their current system is. The WiiU's giant dumpster fire of an existence being an exception of course.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I thought Zelda was going to win. The only Zelda I've really played is a handful of hours in Breath of The Wild. I've started LTTP multiple times but never gotten very far.

The right game won. All Stars should have been higher still.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero! View Post
    See, I really love the Switch and have the most nostalgia for the N64 and the Gameboy & GBA are probably my favorite systems ever.

Then in terms of overall great consoles, PS and PS2 might be the best two ever.
    Have we ever done a PS1 or PS2 list? My dad wouldn't let me have video games growing up (Go outside and play!) so I didn't get into them until the Playstation era.

I played this game so much.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    My dad didn’t understand that buying the console and 1 game (super Mario 64) wasn’t enough and he refused to buy us more games, which is why I only had a few n64 games and would mostly borrow off people or rent from blockbuster as often as possible.

I love the Gameboy so much because I could buy those games myself from money I made collecting bottles & cans around the neighborhood. I bought a lot of games for like $10 used back in the late 90s. Good shit.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I actually bought my Gameboy pocket and Links awakening the same day that the dudleyz and big show were doing an autograph signing at my local mall. I spent $20 on Zelda and couldn’t afford the autograph and picture with the dudleyz. That sucked, but it worked out fine in the end, I guess.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nintendo is always the winner. Thanks to their business model they generally make more money from the game industry than anyone else regardless of how popular their current system is. The WiiU's giant dumpster fire of an existence being an exception of course.
    1 trillion % disagree about the WiiU. I can't speak on how much they made or lost with that console but IMHO it's incredible.

The gamepad alone was a parents dream. I can't tell how many times I was able to watch a movie on the living room tv while my daughter watched something on Netflix OR someone else would be watching some bullshit and I'd throw on some SMW I downloaded from the store lol. It was ahead of it's time. I still think it's better than the Switch.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by _me View Post
    Have we ever done a PS1 or PS2 list? My dad wouldn't let me have video games growing up (Go outside and play!) so I didn't get into them until the Playstation era.

I haven't done those lists yet but not sure if someone before me has. I plan on doing them eventually.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by _me View Post

We did a PS1 list for sure. I don't think we did an individual list for PS2? I know we did a "current-gen" list including PS3, 360, and Wii, and we had an all-time lost where we included PS2 games.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Just looking at that list makes me want to start playing Vice City. I love that game.

SD: HCTP is another. I was pretty good at that game. We'd have parties at my old apartment and the way it was set up was there was a room all the way in the back and that's where the tiny ass living room was, with a pool table occupying the real living room. So this small ass room would be where I would hang out, smoke and play video games. So we'd have get together because that pool table was a draw and in between games people would venture back to where I was. Lots stepped up but nobody was beating me at HCTP. I've seen remotes spiked so hard because I would frustrate people so bad. I would win some stuff too, not much but $5 or a joint or a beer. I couldn't be beat.

Shaun Palmer Snow Boarder is mysteriously missing from that list. See above. I would agitate people because I would do one continuous trick down the course racking up millions of points. I would do 3 tricks, which is just 3 runs down the course in the alotted time. Most wouldn't get that third run because time would run out. The game would let you finish your trick so if you can connect everything you can continue until you reach the finish line. Nothing better than making someone sit there in the 'Loser Seat", as I called it, as I just piled points onto my score.

PS2 definitely had some classics.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, the PS2 was one of the hardest for me to list in terms of leaving things off. There was just so much quality, both in terms of big name titles and hidden gems. I think SNES is the only other system where it felt like I had way too many I wanted to include.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Oh yeah. I still have a pile of PS2 games upstairs. I love searching for those memory cards.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    1 trillion % disagree about the WiiU. I can't speak on how much they made or lost with that console but IMHO it's incredible.

The gamepad alone was a parents dream. I can't tell how many times I was able to watch a movie on the living room tv while my daughter watched something on Netflix OR someone else would be watching some bullshit and I'd throw on some SMW I downloaded from the store lol. It was ahead of it's time. I still think it's better than the Switch.
    I was only talking about the money it made. My brother is a massive WiiU fan and sings the praises all the time so I get it. But during other less than wonderous system cycles, like the GameCube for example, they still made profit and lots of it.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I liked the WiiU, but by the time I wanted to actually buy one, there were already rumors about the "Nintendo NX" being announced. I held off on the WiiU and just waited for the Swicth instead.

Thankfully my nephew had the WiiU and i'd just "babysit" him and we'd play the wiiu for hours.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am a bit stunned SF 2 turbo was at #6. Played the fuck out of that game. Still would now if I had it. Mario Kart as well, what a legendary game.

Well done for this Jarrod

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was there a popular game that nobody mentioned? I haven't seen anyone go "I can't believe nobody voted for this" so it appears we covered all the top games.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I think as a whole, this is a comprehensive list of "must-play SNES games at some point your life."

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Yeah, I think we hit the high points. The game that was listed that I haven't, but will try to play, is PLOK. Just looked fun.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    Quote Originally Posted by Romford Pele View Post
    I am a bit stunned SF 2 turbo was at #6. Played the fuck out of that game. Still would now if I had it.
    6th place is nothing to sniff at for the best fighting game on the system, especially when you consider the games that finished above it. Stone cold classics, all.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #6 out of every Super NES game (I have 770 on my Raspberry Pi) is perfect.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually a bit surprised Super Mario World finished at #1. Certainly not because it wasn’t a fine game because it certainly was and was in my top 10 but didn’t think it was as popular as other Mario games.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was there a popular game that nobody mentioned? I haven't seen anyone go "I can't believe nobody voted for this" so it appears we covered all the top games.
    Earthworm Jim 2. You people don't know what youre missing.
    Last edited by Rancid_Planet; January 6th, 2021 at 4:04 PM.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Actually a bit surprised Super Mario World finished at #1. Certainly not because it wasn’t a fine game because it certainly was and was in my top 10 but didn’t think it was as popular as other Mario games.
    Mario Kart might be the only one I would even really consider, that's my opinion though. Popularity wise, gameplay wise, SMW is without a doubt the decisive #1 for Super NES Mario games.

Earthworm Jim 2. You people don't know what youre missing.
    lol. My experiences with Earthworm Jim games were on Sega Channel back in the 90's. Beautiful looking game but a weird as fuck. Like Toejam and Earl.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mario Kart might be the only one I would even really consider, that's my opinion though. Popularity wise, gameplay wise, SMW is without a doubt the decisive #1 for Super NES Mario games.
    Mario Kart holds more personal memories for me. I tend to rate All Stars higher too but can see the ambiguity a bit there because it is a compendium and they were NES games first with the exception of the Lost Levels. Those were fun and a cunt at the same time.

I only did the one playthrough of Mario World and certainly was great, just others hold more memories for me.

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SMW is like a perfect moment in gaming for me. A time where gaming was just right.

I don't really enjoy the modern 3D Mario games as I just don't enjoy games like that, especially platformers. I didn't love the next gen stuff with their weird blocky graphics trying to look realistic and awful voice acting and the 8 bits had some great games but they were always limited.

SWM is the perfect mix of brilliant game play that still holds true to traditional platforming whilst also being clever (hidden areas etc) and lovely graphics that may not be realistic (obviously...) but look like some love was put into them.

It's pretty much a flawless game.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mario Kart holds more personal memories for me. I tend to rate All Stars higher too but can see the ambiguity a bit there because it is a compendium and they were NES games first with the exception of the Lost Levels. Those were fun and a cunt at the same time.

I only did the one playthrough of Mario World and certainly was great, just others hold more memories for me.
    Oh yeah but there's a huge difference between what games hold personal memories and what games are truly the most popular, the best, etc. I think simply from a gaming aspect, SMW is one of if not the best game on that console. But I definitely played way more Mario Kart and Street Fighter.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    I think it's a little more surprising given it was the launch title.

Can you imagine if the best Megadrive/Genesis game was the original Sonic?

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    That first game had to be a doozy just because Nintendo had revitalized the at home gaming system and then years later they asked you to fork down more cash for a Super Nintendo. Now a days you don't think anything of the new system coming out but back then I remember parents being peeved on the news saying they're pretty going to have to buy the new SNES for their brat kids. Some were pissed because they had just bought a NES.

I remember when my Aunt got hers and how she didn't really want to buy a new one and how it was a money grab. Then my Uncle got it for her for Christmas. I pretty much was going to get a NES that year for Christmas because I had broke down those walls with my parents and my mom straight up said she wasn't going to buy a NES if a SNES was being released because I'd beg for that too. My Aunt got the SNES that year and a few months later she gave me her NES. She had finished her games and was moving on to SNES games. I loved finally having a NES but my mother was right, I still wanted the SNES and begged to get one.

SMW came with my Aunt's SNES I believe or she got it with it Christmas Day. It was there day 1 when I saw it and I loved it. It was better than SMB3 and that game is timeless too. SMW had all sorts of stuff that had me hooked. Yoshi (Blue, Red, Green and Yellow is my order of preference) the color switches, Star Road, Top Secret Area, the different ways you could take on the map, Ghost Houses, finding the keys, the colors and backgrounds and the castles. I loved choosing my game file and seeing how high I could get it. I got 96 and had everything beat. The Valley Ghost House to Larry's Castle being the biggest pain in the ass for me with Groovy being right behind it.

Then my sister erased my game like pain in the ass younger sisters do. I was so pissed. I never ended up replacing my completed game.

I maybe played Mario Kart once or twice. It didn't make my list for that reason. Good game but I played others way more.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I may have beaten SMW to 96 more times than I've fully completed any other game.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I've gone through but I always skip that key exit in valley ghost house so no 96. Even with that star they put there I always thought I was missing something to get to 100. Then I got older and looked it up online. I always thought it was weird that 96 was the full completion.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stan Accy View Post
    I think it's a little more surprising given it was the launch title.

Can you imagine if the best Megadrive/Genesis game was the original Sonic?
    The reason NES and Super NES were so popular and kept Nintendo in the game all these years is because of their launch titles with Super Mario Bros and Super Mario World respectively. They were soooo fucking good.

I mean, yeah I could see the original Sonic being the #1 game on a Genesis list because it was THAT GOOD. Remember when Genesis came with Altered Beast? I think that was before Sonic wasn't it? Either way, Sonic was a great game too and could very well be the most popular Genesis game of all time.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I played more original Sonic on Sega than other Sonics.

NHL 93 and TMNT: The Hyperstone Heist would probably top my Sega list.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    The reason NES and Super NES were so popular and kept Nintendo in the game all these years is because of their launch titles with Super Mario Bros and Super Mario World respectively. They were soooo fucking good.

I mean, yeah I could see the original Sonic being the #1 game on a Genesis list because it was THAT GOOD. Remember when Genesis came with Altered Beast? I think that was before Sonic wasn't it? Either way, Sonic was a great game too and could very well be the most popular Genesis game of all time.
    nintendo usually kills it with launch titles. Releasing the Switch with Breath of the Wild was an amazing move by them. That game alone is worth the cost of the system.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Super Mario 64, luigis mansion, twilight princess, new super Mario bros

fuuuuck Nintendo has some amazing launch titles.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't even tell you the launch titles for all the PS and X Box consoles. That's why none of them will ever be #1 on their respective list of "best" games.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I can't even tell you the launch titles for X Box consoles. That's why none of them will ever be #1 on their respective list of "best" games.
    Halo.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CWE View Post
    Halo.
    Not even Halo. That game was whack. Halo 2=where they got it right.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero! View Post
    Super Mario 64, luigis mansion, twilight princess, new super Mario bros

fuuuuck Nintendo has some amazing launch titles.
    The cube launch was kind of a letdown for me. I got Luigi's Mansion but anything I can beat that fast and costs me 50 bucks is gonna piss me off. Rogue Squadron 2 was out quickly though. That was a good one.

But no Nintendo system should ever launch without a Mario or Zelda title. Ever.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

As did I. I love it.
    I got the stool today. I couldn't resist.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Fits my fat ass leaning pretty good I might add.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I knew you like Leonardo really seeing as you’re going to sit on his face.

Ralph is also cool.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I knew you like Leonardo really seeing as you’re going to sit on his face.

Ralph is also cool.
    Ha, good catch Badger. You'll get yours eventually! Rumble name game is fast approaching.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yugoslavia
    That's amazing, Jarrod. I'm slowly getting back in to games.

I need simple ones to start off though, so have recently been quite enjoying Rayman on the PS4.

Along with the original PS and the Game Boy, the SNES has to finish off my top 3 of consoles. Any order, I guess.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ha, good catch Badger. You'll get yours eventually! Rumble name game is fast approaching.

Think your numbers look better than mine. I doubt they’ll have #17 win the women’s in the women’s and #7 in the men’s will probably be Cedric Alexander or something.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Super NES themed Mafia game starting in the Boardgames section of the Forum. Take the plunge and come play!

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where can I see the final list without having to comb through pages of chatter?

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honey_Badger View Post
    Well it's not like we posted it outside the this thread on the Twin Galaxies website lol.

1. Super Mario World
    2. Super Mario Kart
    3. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
    4. Donkey Kong Country
    5. Super Metroid
    6. Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting
    7. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time
    8. Final Fantasy III (VI)
    9. Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
    10. NBA Jam
    11. Chrono Trigger
    12. Earthbound
    13. Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
    14. Mortal Kombat II
    15. Super Mario All-Stars
    16. Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
    17. Final Fantasy II (IV)
    18. Super Punch Out!!
    19. Mega Man X
    20. Star Fox

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like a pretty cool list. I'll have to dust off the SNES and get familiar with some of the games I don't have.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Honey_Badger View Post
    Post 598 is the complete 120 game list.