User Tag List

Thread: Romford Pele/Underscore thread

Simon

Romford Pele/Underscore thread

Please keep your shit to here. Nobody else cares and it makes the forum less enjoyable for everyone else.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Please keep your shit to here. Nobody else cares and it makes the forum less enjoyable for everyone else.
    All done under the assumption I’ll simply follow your orders, which I won’t.

Simon
    That's why I asked rather than told, I have no authority. I'm not looking for an argument, I just want the football thread to be clogged up with you and Romford arguing when no one else is interested.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    That's why I asked rather than told, I have no authority. I'm not looking for an argument, I just want the football thread to be clogged up with you and Romford arguing when no one else is interested.
    Well if he never engages with me, i’ll happily never engage with him ever again. I’ll still be making loads of snide remarks about Arsenal, though. because I hate them and love the fact they’re fucking shit. So he’ll just have to live with it.

Simon
    I love that they're shit as well, and I love it when Liverpool are shit too. It just doesn't need to be so incessant to the point that no one else can really discuss anything.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah agreed. He just takes it too far as he thinks it's still 2004 in here. I love it when Liverpool are shit so will continue to keep making asides about them, just too much fun

Simon
    So we're all agreed, nice work everyone.

Cheers

Kofi Annan, former secretary general of the UN

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love it when Spurs are shit but there’s that 0.1% in me who would love to see Arsenal Fans like Romford and Bag of Cunt in excruciating pain if you win the league this season should we not. Still firmly 0.1% though. Hope you fucking liquidate.

The Rosk
    Quote Originally Posted by Romford Pele View Post
    Yeah agreed. He just takes it too far as he thinks it's still 2004 in here. I love it when Liverpool are shit so will continue to keep making asides about them, just too much fun
    The fact is that Liverpool aren't shit. They're an excellent side who are rightly seen as the best team in the country at this time.

You also take it too far. You respond every single time. You are his fish and he is the perfect fisherman. So maybe stop gobbling it up. Unless you actually love it, in which case this thread is perfect, as you are the only one who likes it.

I would genuinely love to talk about football with both of you. Despite any previous history, JS always had good insight into Liverpool and it's good to talk with fellow supporters. Football is just a game, but one that we all get a decent amount of pleasure out of (some more so, mainly the League Winners, CL winners, and the team that beat both Arsenal 3-0 on their own turf and Liverpool 7-2). But it gets to a point where the trolling and back and forth clogs it up way too much.

Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    That people thought this thread had to be made (which I completely get) should be noted now as an official warning to both of you. Enough filling up the other thread. It is a sports forum. Making fun of other people’s teams and gloating about your team is part of it. But it’s not all of it. If you guys can’t ignore someone making fun of your team without having an actual discussion about it beyond “haha the kop is shit.” Or posting scores from years ago. You will be banned. If you try to bait someone by referring to past things they’ve done. You will be banned.

This is going to be strictly enforced for both underscore and RP. But everyone else is also getting the warning. I’m closing this thread. It shouldn’t be necessary. If you can’t act like it shouldn’t you are gone.