Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia

The Wire Mafia - Season 1

Grim's usual mafia rules

No breadcrumbing.
    "Hey, don't kill me, I can find someone using the wire tap tonight" is a no no.
    "I learnt from the wire tap last night that Mr_Nobody is scum" is okay.

Day phases will last a maximum of 48 hours or until a majority is reached. Night phases will last 48 hours or until all roles are submitted.

No bankable deadline, mostly because I have to pay a little bit of attention at work these days so the 48 hours is a little more relaxed for me as well.

- So, your boy's name is what?
    - Snot
    - You called the guy doc?
    - Snotboogie, yeah.
    ""Snotboogie... he like that name?"
    - What?
    -Snotboogie. The kid whose mama went to the trouble of christening him Omar Isiai Betts? You know, he forgets his jacket, so his nose starts running and some asshole, instead of giving him a Kleenex... he calls him "Snot". So he's Snot forever. Doesn't seem fair.
    - Live just be that way, I guess
    - So who shot Snot?
    - I ain't going to no court... motherfucker ain't have to put no cap in him though.
    - Definitely not
    - He could've just whipped his ass, like we always whip his ass.
    - I agree with you
    - He go and kill Snot. Snot been doing the same shit since I don't know how long. Kill a man over some bullshit. I'm saying, every Friday night... in a thread inside the Board Game forum, we playing games, you know? All the boys from around the way, we play till late.
    - Alley crap game, right?
    - And like every time, Snot, he'd fade a few shooters. Play it out till the pot's deep. Then he'd snatch and run.
    -Every time?
    - Could help hisself
    Let me understand you. Every Friday night, you and your boys would play board games, right? And every Friday night, your pal Snotboogie... he'd wait till there was cash on the ground, then grab the money and run away?
    You let him do that?

We catch him and beat his ass. But ain't nobody ever go past that.
    I gotta ask you. If every time Snotboogie would grab the money and run away... why'd you even let him in the game?
    - What?
    If Snotboogie always stole the money, why'd you let him play?

Got to. This Rajah Mafia, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    "Get your Red Top! Red Top here!"

Sitting back on the couch in the middle of The Pit, D'Angelo shakes his head... kids out in broad daylight shouting out sales pitches. "This how Ronnie Mo run things? All out in the open? We got the product. They know we got the product. Let them come to us. Tell shorty o' the way to keep it down"
    Wallace nods and shouts, "CASSANDRA! KEEP IT DOWN ON THE CORNER!"
    D'Angelo shakes his head again and sighs. A buzz on his hip makes him suddenly sit up straight. He grabs his beeper and stands up. "Yo Poot, look after this, I gotta go call Stringer"

He walks around the corner towards a payphone as Bubbles shifts nervously in the line near the dealer, a crumpled bank note in his hand, wrapped around some dirty paper, trying to sneak in his fix.

"Fuck you, McNulty, you Irish prick. I'm upstairs answering questions about some project n***** I never heard of... who's supposedly beat my unit out of 10 murders." Major Rawls raises two middle fingers. "These are for you, McNulty. This one over here is going up your narrow fucking lrish ass. And this bad boy over here is in your fucking eye."

Outside the door, Bunk Moreland raises an eyebrow at his squad sergeant. "There he goes again, giving a shit when it wasn't his turn to give a shit" Jay Landsman chuckles.

*whistling intensifies*

It is now Day 1.

24 alive. 13 majority

48 hours to go.

Day 1

"You know man, the only thing that let's the Barksdale crew get away with this shit is us doing nothing.” Detective Edmund looks over at his partner, Detective Burke, and coughs as he drags on his cigarette, the smoke trailing from the window as the car pulls away from the lights.

No lynch. Night phase, you have 16 or so hours to go.

JP - 8 (Bert, Jarrod, wardy, Fro, Badger, King Diamond, Mikey, kangus)
    Fro - 5 (JP, Stan, Psycho, Rip*, Caito)
    Stan - 1 (PG)
    Caito - 1 (virm)
    Psycho - 1 (BBF)
    Morrison - 1 (Randolph)
    Randolph - 1 (Morrison)
    HFR - 1 (CWE)
    Bert - 1 (Jordo)
    No Lynch - 1 (Judas)
    Night 1

Herc and Carver pull up in their patrol vehicle, cornering their target. "Time to bust heads, Western District style". The pair climb out and lay into Mazer, leaving him layed out cold in the street.

Detective Greggs hauls Peter Griffin into the precinct, throwing him into Interview Room #1. "I'll be back for you later" she says, promptly forgetting him and forcing him to spend the evening.

Out on the streets, Bubbles walks his trolley, heavily ladened with stolen copper pipes, and watches JP from a distance.

"I don't know what you're planning, Psycho, but these might come in handy." Rhonda Pearlman hands some non-descript papers across and leaves.

"Yeah, I picked up the phone when I wasn't my turn. Yeah. Yeah, I know. I fucked up. Look, can you get me all you have on JP? I need this clearance." Bunk Moreland hangs up the phone and looks at the clock. The fax might take a while to come through, so he heads to the local pub for a drink.

Wee-Bey watches kangus from a distance, flitting from corner to corner, staying in the shadows. A shot rings out and kangus falls to his knees. "This isn't going to look good for my clearance number," mutters Ervin Burrell.

kangus has been killed. He was Elvin Burrell, lynch counter.

It is now Day 2. Have at it.

23 alive, 12 to lynch. 48 hours to go.

1 Morrison
    2.Jarrod1983
    3. Bert
    4. Judas
    5. Fro
    6. Peter Griffin
    7. CWE
    8. kangus - Elvin Burrell, lynch counter
    9. Badger
    10. Mikey
    11. Pablo
    12. Psycho
    13. Jordo
    14. Stan
    15. Randy Olph
    16. Caito
    17. Beebs
    18. HFR
    19. JP
    20. virm
    21. Mazer
    22. King Diamond
    23. Rip
    24. wardy
    Game Event

Judge Phelan looks over the names on the list in front of him, shaking his head. "It's not up to me to decide, so I will leave that up to you all. But it has to be between Peter Griffin and Mazer. There can be no other."
    The Judge looks at the pair as they are brought into the court room. "Make your case in front of your peers."

All votes have been reset.
    Majority will result in a lynch. Most votes at end of day phase will be lynched if no majority is reach.

Peter Griffin - 0
    Mazer - 0

Those are your options.
    Day 2

Peter Griffin shakes his head and looks forlornly around the room. "You don't know what you are doing!"

Peter Griffin has been lynched. He was......???

1 Morrison
    2.Jarrod1983
    3. Bert
    4. Judas
    5. Fro
    6. Peter Griffin - ????
    7. CWE
    9. Badger
    10. Mikey
    11. Pablo
    12. Psycho
    13. Jordo
    14. Stan
    15. Randy Olph
    16. Caito
    17. Beebs
    18. HFR
    19. JP
    20. virm
    21. Mazer
    22. King Diamond
    23. Rip
    24. wardy

It is now Night 2. If you have an even night role, then this is your chance. DO IT.
    Night 2

Peter Griffin's body has been found. Rolling they corpse over, the patrol cop identified him as Sargent Jay Landsman.

A really hungover Bunk Moreland sits down at his desk to discover a letter. "Oh yeah, I forgot I asked for that!"

"What you got to say for yourself, huh?" Herc slams wardy up against a wall. "Probably not the best time to run away from us, is it?" Detective Carver hits their target in the ribs and he crumples up on the ground in a heap.

Lester Freamon raises an eyebrow, the freshly activated wire tap on the low rise payphones finally turning something up. He smiles and goes back to painting his miniature armoire.

Bubbles, needing a place to shoot up after relapsing, climbs in a window at Mazer's house
    Out on the streets, Detective Greggs finishes putting the handcuffs on Mazer, dragging him down to the jailhouse.

Detective Sydnor, undercover, complete with some dead soldiers crushed into his soles, keeps his eye on Psycho.

Detective McNulty, tired of hand to hand busts and street rips, gets on with real police work, opening up his notes on BBF.

At the court house, Rhonda Pearlman prepares some papers, this time with Jordo written on the envelope.

Wee-Bey looks at Mikey from across the street and ducks between two parkers cars, gun in his hand. He grits his teeth and pulls the trigger... just as a garbage truck goes by, his bullets crashing into the vehicle. Mikey darts off down an alley, unharmed.

Peter Griffin has been identified. He was Jay Landsman, bus driver.

It is now day 3. With 22 alive, it takes 12 to lynch.
    You have 48 hours.

1 Morrison
    2.Jarrod1983
    3. Bert
    4. Judas
    5. Fro
    6. Peter Griffin - Jay Landsman, bus driver
    7. CWE
    9. Badger
    10. Mikey
    11. Pablo
    12. Psycho
    13. Jordo
    14. Stan
    15. Randy Olph
    16. Caito
    17. Beebs
    18. HFR
    19. JP
    20. virm
    21. Mazer
    22. King Diamond
    23. Rip
    24. wardy
    I'll tidy this up when I'm home in a few hours but

Game event

Judge Phelan calls an immediate halt on proceedings. We are adjourned till tomorrow

It is now the night phase.
    Night 3

D calls Wallace over, slipping him a red top. "Yo, Wallace, take this... and give it to Jordo. He be staying asleep tonight."

"Now now now, what do we have here?" Herc slams Badger into a wall as Carver keeps an eye out around them. "We're really going to beat the fuck out of you," he says through grunts, as his fists open up Badger before leaving him out cold.

Wallace fingers the vial in his pocket. No one would know. And he needed to take the edge off after that body was left where it was. No one would know. He slips quietly into his townhouse.

"Shots fired, shots fired!" shouts Pryzbylewski, crouching down behind a car, unloading his clip into his own vehicle. "Fuck...," he thinks to himself, "this is going to be another blot on my record. They probably won't let me out of the precinct ever again."

Detective Greggs looks in her rear view mirror at the passenger in coughs in the back. Jordo stares out the window, wondering what is in store for him.

Bunk Moreland gets a hot tip from a CI and follows the lead he has been given on Psycho.

Bubs sits back against one of the low rise walls, a cigarette in his mouth, watching Mazer from a distance.

Wee-Bey ducks behind a car as the sound of gunshots ring out nearby. Who the fuck is BBF shooting at? He watches as the cop unloads his entire clip into his own car and shakes his head. He stands and fires twice, Prez falling to the ground, dead.

BBF has been killed. He was Roland "Prez" Pryzbylewski, 1x vigilante.

CWE wakes up to discover Poot and Bodie standing over him. "We can't have no dope fiend in our crew."

CWE has been killed. He was Wallace, drug dealer/RB.

It is now DAY 4.

With 20 alive, 11 votes are required for a majority.
    You have 48 hours.

1 Morrison
    2.Jarrod1983
    3. Bert
    4. Judas
    5. Fro
    7. CWE - Wallace, RB
    9. Badger
    10. Mikey
    11. Pablo
    12. Psycho
    13. Jordo
    14. Stan
    15. Randy Olph
    16. Caito
    17. Beebs - Prez, vig
    18. HFR
    19. JP
    20. virm
    21. Mazer
    22. King Diamond
    23. Rip
    24. wardy
    Night 4

The morgue have identified the body found yesterday.

Psycho was lynched. He was Wey-Bey, Barksdale killer.

Bubbles, looking to find somewhere quiet after a hectic previous evening, carefully climbs over the fence and hides in Badger's backyard.

"Blue top, get your blue top!" Bodie walks close by King Diamond and slips a vial in his pocket.

Detective Greggs pushes Mikey into an interview room and looks at the clock. She will never get time to interview him, but at least he is off the streets.
    Mikey sits, twiddling his thumbs when the door opens. "Kind of convenient, this. I've got a few questions for you," says McNulty, as he sits across the table.

Fro opens an envelope with some legal papers from Rhonda Pearlman's office.

In a different office on the other side of town, Maurice Levy huddles over some paperwork on his desk, dotting i's and crossing t's.

Herc grabs his riot gear with big plans to lay some smackdown. "Carver... where you at?" He shrugs and puts stuff back in the locker and leaves.

Detective Sydnor, undercorver, walks slowly across The Pit, his eyes glazed and his gait unsteady, trying to catch a glmpse of Caito.

Lester Freamon lifts his eyes from the miniature chest of drawers he is sanding as the wire tap springs to life.

The little hoppers scatter as an imposing figure walks into The Pit. Muscle on either side, Avon Barksdale holds a gun close to his side, violence his intent... but he can't find his target.

It is now Day 5.
    With 19 alive, it requires 10 to lynch.

You have 48 hours.

1 Morrison
    2.Jarrod1983
    3. Bert
    4. Judas
    5. Fro
    7. CWE - Wallace, roleblocker
    9. Badger
    10. Mikey
    11. Pablo
    12. Psycho - Wey-Bey, killer
    13. Jordo
    14. Stan
    15. Randy Olph
    16. Caito
    17. Beebs - Prez, vigilante
    18. HFR
    19. JP
    20. virm
    21. Mazer
    22. King Diamond
    23. Rip
    24. wardy
    Day 5

Judge Phelan looks up over his glasses and slams his gavel down. "Enough. I have seen all I need to see and the decision right now is final."

Morrison - 1 (Jordo)
    Mikey - 6 (Mazer, Morrison, Stan, Jarrod, wardy, Bert)
    HFR - 5 (Pablo, virm, King Diamond, JP, Mikey)

Mikey Jones has been lynched. He was.....

It is now NIGHT 5. Have at it.

1 Morrison
    2.Jarrod1983
    3. Bert
    4. Judas
    5. Fro
    9. Badger
    10. Mikey - ????
    11. Pablo
    13. Jordo
    14. Stan
    15. Randy Olph
    16. Caito
    18. HFR
    19. JP
    20. virm
    21. Mazer
    22. King Diamond
    23. Rip
    24. wardy
    Night 5

The MD pulls back the sheet and whistles when he sees Mikey's face. He steps back and types something on his computer. "A dead body got to have a code, yo". He chuckles to himself as he pulls the sheet back up.

Mikey has been lynched. He was Omar, survivor.
    *whistling ceases*

"We seen you in the pit every fucking day!" Carver swings a fist into Rip's face whilst Herc unclasps his Kel-Lite from his belt. One swift swing, aimed at the knees, and Rip collapses to the ground.

Rhonda Pearlman crosses the street and drops a letter into Bert's mailbox.

Bubbles drags himself along the ground, his knees destroyed, unable to walk. Why the fuck would they do that to him? He was trying to help. He wasn't even in the game. Suddenly, Avon stands over him. "You do be in the game, Rip. We know you be working with the five-oh". He pulls the trigger once and walks away. No one will care about another dead dope fiend.

Rip has been killed. He was Bubbles, Hider/Reporter.

Bert shakes his head as Kima Greggs comes at him with handcuffs. "Ahhh, I have this clearance. As you can see, I am allowed to do this." The detective looks over the papers once and nods, leaving him be.

Hunched over his desk, Maurice Levy scribbles furiously on his legal pad.

Bert wanders along a street when Poot bumps into him, dropping a red top into his pocket. He finds it an hour later... perhaps it's time to see what the fuss is all about?

It is now Day 6
    17 alive, 9 to lynch.
    48 hours. GO

1 Morrison
    2.Jarrod1983
    3. Bert
    4. Judas
    5. Fro
    9. Badger
    10. Mikey - Omar Little, survivor
    11. Pablo
    13. Jordo
    14. Stan
    15. Randy Olph
    16. Caito
    18. HFR
    19. JP
    20. virm
    21. Mazer
    22. King Diamond
    23. Rip - Bubbles, hider/watcher
    24. wardy
    Day 6

Judas rolls over in his sleep, dreaming about chess boards. If only one day he could be king, but he know that won't ever happen... especially when you are asleep and stop playing the game. And D knows, the king stay the king.

Judas has been lynched. He was D'Angelo Barksdale, drug dealer/RB organiser.

It is now NIGHT 6
    48 HOURS, GO

1 Morrison
    2.Jarrod1983
    3. Bert
    4. Judas - D'Angelo Barksdale, drug dealer/RB organiser
    5. Fro
    9. Badger
    11. Pablo
    13. Jordo
    14. Stan
    15. Randy Olph
    16. Caito
    18. HFR
    19. JP
    20. virm
    21. Mazer
    22. King Diamond
    24. wardy
    Last edited by Grimario; November 18th, 2020 at 5:58 PM.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Night 6

Rhonda Pearlman fills out some paperwork and hands it to her clerk. "Make sure JP gets these, please"

"This is what you wanted, wasn't it Mazer?", screams Herc kicking at the crumpled heap on the ground as Carver joins in.

Inside the precinct, Lester Freamon smiles and clicks Pertinent on the computer as he listens to a call.

McNulty picks up the phone. "Mazer, you say? I'll be right there."

Kima Greggs shakes her head as JP produces a document, clearing him from her custodial intent.

In The Pit, Sydnor looks furtively left and right, as he slips someone on the corner a few notes and walks away with a vial. He settles down for the night, keeping an eye on King Diamond.

Poot walks up behind Morrison and slips a yellow top in his pocket. When he finds that, he should sleep the night away.

Stan smiles to himself as he pulls up at the lights... a good day of solid police work. So absorbed in his own self importance, McNulty fails to see the big black SUV pull up beside him, Avon Barksdale peering out the window. "Goodnight, detective"

Stan has been killed. He was Detective McNulty, cop

It is now DAY 7. This is a long ass fucking game.
    You have 48 hours.
    With 15 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

1 Morrison
    2.Jarrod1983
    3. Bert
    5. Fro
    9. Badger
    11. Pablo
    13. Jordo
    14. Stan - Detective Jimmy McNulty, cop
    15. Randy Olph
    16. Caito
    18. HFR
    19. JP
    20. virm
    21. Mazer
    22. King Diamond

Night 7

Maurice Levy slips out of the court house, his work done for the night.

Rhonda Pearlman seals an envelope with Bert written on the front and puts it in her outgoing mail.

As Bert sorts through his mail, Poot bumps into him, slipping a green top into his pocket. Once he finds that vial, the mail is forgotten.

Down at the precinct, Detective Greggs cuffs Randolph to a bench.

Jordo smiles at the lady across the counter as she hands over $300 for his collection of dollhouse furniture. A great side hustle that one, he thinks to himself as he pockets it and walks out of the shop... into the crosshairs of Avon Barksdale, waiting patiently in a black SUV outside. Lester Freamon falls to the ground.

Jordo has been killed. He was Lester Freamon, EN wire tap.

It is now day 8. You have 48 hours.
    With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

1 Morrison
    2.Jarrod1983
    3. Bert
    5. Fro
    9. Badger
    11. Pablo
    13. Jordo - Lester Freamon, EN wire tap operator
    15. Randy Olph
    16. Caito
    18. HFR
    19. JP
    20. virm
    21. Mazer
    22. King Diamond
    Pablo - 8 (wardy, Randolph, Morrison, Jarrod, Fro, virm, Mazer, Bert)
    Randolph - 1 (Pablo)
    That's a lynch.

Pablo smiles, backing away quietly... "It ain't over yet"

Pablo has been lynched. He was....?

It is now night 8. You have 24 hours.

1 Morrison
    2.Jarrod1983
    3. Bert
    5. Fro
    9. Badger
    11. Pablo - ???
    13. Jordo - Lester Freamon, EN wire tap operator
    15. Randy Olph
    16. Caito
    18. HFR
    19. JP
    20. virm
    21. Mazer
    22. King Diamond
    NIght 8

"I told you..." Pablo squeezes the trigger, aimed at Bert "... it wasn't over".

Stringer falls to the ground as Bunk bleeds out in front of him.

Pablo has been lynched. He was Stringer Bell, compulsive non-lynch voter, loved and vengeful.
    Bert has been killed. He was Bunk Moreland, cop

Detective Sydnor sits quietly in the pit, a cigarette hanging from the corner of his mouth. He watches Badger from a distance.

In her office, Rhonda Pearlman finishes signing off on papers for Morrison.

HFR is shoved in the back by Detective Greggs and he stumbles into a holding cell.

Avon Barksdale watches outside wardy's house as the judge hangs up his robes. A gentle tap on the window and Judge Phelan looks out, only to be met with the flash of a gun.

wardy has been killed. He was Judge Phelan, Vote JOAT.

It is now day 9. There are 10 alive, 6 required to lynch.
    You have 48 hours.

1 Morrison
    2.Jarrod1983
    3. Bert - Bunk Moreland, cop
    5. Fro
    9. Badger
    11. Pablo - Stringer Bell, compulsive non-voter, loved and vengeful
    13. Jordo - Lester Freamon, wiretap
    14. Stan - Jimmy McNulty - cop

15. Randy Olph
    16. Caito
    18. HFR
    19. JP
    20. virm
    21. Mazer
    22. King Diamond - Ellis Carver, RB Mason
    24. wardy - Judge Phelan, vote JOAT

Day 9

Hunched over his desk, Mazer hears a knock on the door. The inevitable. He tries to scribble out one last piece of incriminating evidence but it's too late.

Mazer has been lynched. He was Maurice Levy, lynch Janitor and night Tailor.

It is now night 9. Have at it.
    24 hours. GO GO GO.

1 Morrison
    2.Jarrod1983
    5. Fro
    9. Badger
    11. Pablo - Stringer Bell, compulsive non-voter, loved and Super Saint

15. Randy Olph
    16. Caito
    18. HFR
    19. JP
    20. virm
    21. Mazer - Maurice Levy, Janitor/Tailor

Night 9

Caito opens his mailbox to find a letter from Rhonda Pearlman's office.

Kima Greggs sits in the squad room chatting to other detectives. "I've got JP locked out back. Want to help me give him a going over later?"

It is now day 10. You have 48 hours.
    With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

1 Morrison
    2.Jarrod1983
    5. Fro
    9. Badger

15. Randy Olph
    16. Caito
    18. HFR
    19. JP
    20. virm
    HFR sits, thinking about that talk they had about chess. D was right. Pawn's get capped real quick... unless you're a smart-ass pawn.

And he wasn't.

HFR has been lynched. He was Bodie, drug dealer/RB.

It is now night 11. Go.

24 hours.

1 Morrison
    2.Jarrod1983 - Detective Sydnor, EN Peeping Tom
    5. Fro
    9. Badger

15. Randy Olph
    16. Caito
    18. HFR - Bodie Broadus, drug dealer/RB
    19. JP - Avon Barksdale, godfather

20. virm
    Night 11

Detecthve Greggs pulls virm into a room and slams the door shut behind them.

Morrison opens his mailbox and finds a letter from the Asistant State's Attorney, R. Pearlman.

It is now day 12.

You have 24 hours.With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
    Last edited by Grimario; November 29th, 2020 at 6:12 PM.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia

you either die a hero... Morrison's Avatar
    or live long enough to see yourself become a dumdum.
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. morrison

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    1. morrison
    2. Jarrod1983 (Please let me play Grim!)

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    1. morrison
    3. CWE

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia

From the other thread...

1. morrison
    3. Bert
    4. Judas
    5. Fro
    6. Peter Griffin
    7. CWE

Rush
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. morrison
    3. Bert
    4. Judas
    5. Fro
    6. Peter Griffin
    7. CWE
    8. Kangus

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. morrison
    3. Bert
    4. Judas
    5. Fro
    6. Peter Griffin
    7. CWE
    8. kangus
    9. Badger
    Last edited by Badger; November 2nd, 2020 at 6:40 PM.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    1. morrison
    3. Bert
    4. Judas
    5. Fro
    6. Peter Griffin
    7. CWE
    8. kangus
    9. Badger
    10. Mikey

Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    1. morrison
    3. Bert
    4. Judas
    5. Fro
    6. Peter Griffin
    7. CWE
    8. kangus
    9. Badger
    10. Mikey
    11. Pablo

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    1. morrison
    3. Bert
    4. Judas
    5. Fro
    6. Peter Griffin
    7. CWE
    8. kangus
    9. Badger
    Modkilled for editing.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    1. morrison
    3. Bert
    4. Judas
    5. Fro
    6. Peter Griffin
    7. CWE
    8. kangus
    9. Badger
    10. Mikey
    11. Pablo
    12. Bert

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. morrison
    3. Bert
    4. Judas
    5. Fro
    6. Peter Griffin
    7. CWE
    8. kangus
    9. Badger
    10. Mikey
    11. Pablo
    12. Bert
    13. Jordo

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *please be Omar please be omar*

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. morrison
    3. Bert
    4. Judas
    5. Fro
    6. Peter Griffin
    7. CWE
    8. kangus
    9. Badger
    10. Mikey
    11. Pablo
    12. Bert
    13. Jordo
    14. Psycho

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Bert, you are not allowed to play twice.

1. Morrison
    2. Jarrod1983
    3. Bert
    4. Judas
    5. Fro
    6. Peter Griffin
    7. CWE
    8. kangus
    9. Badger
    10. Mikey
    11. Pablo
    12. Psycho
    13. Jordo

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Bert, you are not allowed to play twice.

1. Morrison
    2. Jarrod1983
    3. Bert
    4. Judas
    5. Fro
    6. Peter Griffin
    7. CWE
    8. kangus
    9. Badger
    10. Mikey
    11. Pablo
    12. Psycho
    13. Jordo
    Sorry, I just scrolled to the bottom and didn't want to miss out.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hell yes

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    1. Morrison
    2. Jarrod1983
    3. Bert
    4. Judas
    5. Fro
    6. Peter Griffin
    7. CWE
    8. kangus
    9. Badger
    10. Mikey
    11. Pablo
    12. Psycho
    13. Jordo
    14. Stan

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    1. Morrison
    2. Jarrod1983
    3. Bert
    4. Judas
    5. Fro
    6. Peter Griffin
    7. CWE
    8. kangus
    9. Badger
    10. Mikey
    11. Pablo
    12. Psycho
    13. Jordo
    14. Stan
    15. Randy Olph

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do I believe we should day 1 lynch in this game?

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Morrison
    2. Jarrod1983
    3. Bert
    4. Judas
    5. Fro
    6. Peter Griffin
    7. CWE
    8. kangus
    9. Badger
    10. Mikey
    11. Pablo
    12. Psycho
    13. Jordo
    14. Stan
    15. Randy Olph
    16. Fro

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    1. Morrison
    2. Jarrod1983
    3. Bert
    4. Judas
    5. Fro
    6. Peter Griffin
    7. CWE
    8. kangus
    9. Badger
    10. Mikey
    11. Pablo
    12. Psycho
    13. Jordo
    14. Stan
    15. Randy Olph
    16. Fro
    17. Beebs

You didn't see me, right? HHHnFoley_Rulez's Avatar
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Morrison
    2. Jarrod1983
    3. Bert
    4. Judas
    5. Fro
    6. Peter Griffin
    7. CWE
    8. kangus
    9. Badger
    10. Mikey
    11. Pablo
    12. Psycho
    13. Jordo
    14. Stan
    15. Randy Olph
    16. Fro
    17. Beebs
    18. HFR

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for that Grim. It was like 4am and I was doing it with one eye open

Defiance is a four letter
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Morrison
    2. Jarrod1983
    3. Bert
    4. Judas
    5. Fro
    6. Peter Griffin
    7. CWE
    8. kangus
    9. Badger
    10. Mikey
    11. Pablo
    12. Psycho
    13. Jordo
    14. Stan
    15. Randy Olph
    16. Fro
    17. Beebs
    18. HFR
    19. JP

Football manager? Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Oh not JP.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Griffin View Post
    Oh not JP.

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordo View Post
    *please be Omar please be omar*
    Love that scene when he was in court.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    1. Morrison
    2. Jarrod1983
    3. Bert
    4. Judas
    5. Fro
    6. Peter Griffin
    7. CWE
    8. kangus
    9. Badger
    10. Mikey
    11. Pablo
    12. Psycho
    13. Jordo
    14. Stan
    15. Randy Olph
    16. Fro
    17. Beebs
    18. HFR
    19. JP
    20. virm

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Fro is on there twice Grim, 5 & 16.

Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by virmicious View Post
    1. Morrison
    2. Jarrod1983
    3. Bert
    4. Judas
    5. Fro
    6. Peter Griffin
    7. CWE
    8. kangus
    9. Badger
    10. Mikey
    11. Pablo
    12. Psycho
    13. Jordo
    14. Stan
    15. Randy Olph
    16. Caito
    17. Beebs
    18. HFR
    19. JP
    20. virm
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrod1983 View Post
    Fro is on there twice Grim, 5 & 16.

Fixed

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1 Morrison
    2. Jarrod1983
    3. Bert
    4. Judas
    5. Fro
    6. Peter Griffin
    7. CWE
    8. kangus
    9. Badger
    10. Mikey
    11. Pablo
    12. Psycho
    13. Jordo
    14. Stan
    15. Randy Olph
    16. Fro
    17. Beebs
    18. HFR
    19. JP
    20. virm
    21.Mazer

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    Mazer bumping off Caito early, JP Wentworth posse split confirmed

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    1 Morrison
    2. Jarrod1983
    3. Bert
    4. Judas
    5. Fro
    6. Peter Griffin
    7. CWE
    8. kangus
    9. Badger
    10. Mikey
    11. Pablo
    12. Psycho
    13. Jordo
    14. Stan
    15. Randy Olph
    16. Caito
    17. Beebs
    18. HFR
    19. JP
    20. virm
    21.Mazer

To fix it.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stan Accy View Post
    Mazer bumping off Caito early, JP Wentworth posse split confirmed
    Apparently I thought the fixing was a bit overreaching, and subconsciously went for the early kill. Sorry Caito, after last game with Virm, I'm just afraid of being hurt again.

Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, so you’re saying the grass ISNT greener on the other side....

Intercontinental Champion Jitters's Avatar
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1 Morrison
    2. Jarrod1983
    3. Bert
    4. Judas
    5. Fro
    6. Peter Griffin
    7. CWE
    8. kangus
    9. Badger
    10. Mikey
    11. Pablo
    12. Psycho
    13. Jordo
    14. Stan
    15. Randy Olph
    16. Caito
    17. Beebs
    18. HFR
    19. JP
    20. virm
    21.Mazer
    22. King Diamond

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    1 Morrison
    2. Jarrod1983
    3. Bert
    4. Judas
    5. Fro
    6. Peter Griffin
    7. CWE
    8. kangus
    9. Badger
    10. Mikey
    11. Pablo
    12. Psycho
    13. Jordo
    14. Stan
    15. Randy Olph
    16. Caito
    17. Beebs
    18. HFR
    19. JP
    20. virm
    21.Mazer
    22. King Diamond
    23. Rip

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Well then.

Will get opening and roles out today.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Slowly sending roles out throughout the day. No game related posts until I have put write up #1 in at which point please confirm your roles.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Caito View Post
    Oh, so you’re saying the grass ISNT greener on the other side....
    I was a damn fool. It was a mid-life crisis.

Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can’t stand mad at you

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    I've sent out some roles.
    Then I spilt my coffee.

Today is not going well.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like a resounding success to me.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    Sounds like a resounding success to me.
    It was a bullet proof coffee. I've mopped and remopped and my floor is still oily as fuck. And I still haven't had a fucking coffee.

That is not a resounding success. You are mod killed.

Rush
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've spilled some coffee on myself live on zoom more than once. Also I've been known to put ice cubes in my cup if I'm in a hurry and I need that coffee to be drinkable immediately. Classy individual.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    NEWS JUST IN

I fucked up and there are 24 roles.

1 Morrison
    2. Jarrod1983
    3. Bert
    4. Judas
    5. Fro
    6. Peter Griffin
    7. CWE
    8. kangus
    9. Badger
    10. Mikey
    11. Pablo
    12. Psycho
    13. Jordo
    14. Stan
    15. Randy Olph
    16. Caito
    17. Beebs
    18. HFR
    19. JP
    20. virm
    21.Mazer
    22. King Diamond
    23. Rip

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    PS I have a contingency plan if I don't get the final player.

PPS someone drum up support with a usual suspect.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    I am off to dinner with Mrs Grim, be back to finish sending roles in a bunch of hours.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry guys, not having a great time right now. I'll be sitting this one out.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    Hope you get to a better place soon Traxx. This year has been rough.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Hope you get through everything TraXX.

@wardy maybe?

WWF Champion
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In

Simon
    Am I too late?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Am I too late?
    Sadly, yes. But you can be player #1 for season 2.

Simon
    Frank Sobotka?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Frank Sobotka?
    I was thinking Ziggy, mostly because of his massive cock.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    I do believe that is everything. Have at it... and post 1 updated with opening sequence soon.

1 Morrison
    2. Jarrod1983
    3. Bert
    4. Judas
    5. Fro
    6. Peter Griffin
    7. CWE
    8. kangus
    9. Badger
    10. Mikey
    11. Pablo
    12. Psycho
    13. Jordo
    14. Stan
    15. Randy Olph
    16. Caito
    17. Beebs
    18. HFR
    19. JP
    20. virm
    21.Mazer
    22. King Diamond
    23. Rip
    24. wardy

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    1. Morrison
    3. Bert
    4. Judas
    5. Fro
    6. Peter Griffin
    7. CWE
    8. kangus
    9. Badger
    10. Mikey
    11. Pablo
    12. Psycho
    13. Jordo
    14. Stan
    15. Randy Olph
    16. Caito
    17. Beebs
    18. HFR
    19. JP
    20. virm
    21.Mazer
    22. King Diamond
    23. Rip
    24. wardy

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Morrison
    3. Bert
    4. Judas
    5. Fro
    6. Peter Griffin
    7. CWE
    8. kangus
    10. Mikey
    11. Pablo
    12. Psycho
    13. Jordo
    14. Stan
    15. Randy Olph
    16. Caito
    17. Beebs
    18. HFR
    19. JP
    20. virm
    21.Mazer
    22. King Diamond
    23. Rip
    24. wardy

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    1. Morrison
    3. Bert
    4. Judas
    5. Fro
    6. Peter Griffin
    7. CWE
    8. kangus
    10. Mikey
    11. Pablo
    12. Psycho
    13. Jordo
    14. Stan
    15. Randy Olph
    16. Caito
    17. Beebs
    18. HFR
    19. JP
    21.Mazer
    22. King Diamond
    23. Rip
    24. wardy

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    - So, your boy's name is what?
    - Snot
    - You called the guy Snot?
    - Snotboogie, yeah.
    ""Snotboogie... he like that name?"
    - What?
    -Snotboogie. The kid whose mama went to the trouble of christening him Omar Isiai Betts? You know, he forgets his jacket, so his nose starts running and some asshole, instead of giving him a Kleenex... he calls him "Snot". So he's Snot forever. Doesn't seem fair.
    - Live just be that way, I guess
    - So who shot Snot?
    - I ain't going to no court... motherfucker ain't have to put no cap in him though.
    - Definitely not
    - He could've just whipped his ass, like we always whip his ass.
    - I agree with you
    - He go and kill Snot. Snot been doing the same shit since I don't know how long. Kill a man over some bullshit. I'm saying, every Friday night... in a thread inside the Board Game forum, we playing games, you know? All the boys from around the way, we play till late.
    - Alley crap game, right?
    - And like every time, Snot, he'd fade a few shooters. Play it out till the pot's deep. Then he'd snatch and run.
    -Every time?
    - Could help hisself
    Let me understand you. Every Friday night, you and your boys would play board games, right? And every Friday night, your pal Snotboogie... he'd wait till there was cash on the ground, then grab the money and run away?
    You let him do that?

We catch him and beat his ass. But ain't nobody ever go past that.
    I gotta ask you. If every time Snotboogie would grab the money and run away... why'd you even let him in the game?
    - What?
    If Snotboogie always stole the money, why'd you let him play?

Got to. This Rajah Mafia, man.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Sorry gents, I was volunteering at my polling place all day yesterday so I didn't see this until now. Have fun!

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Morrison
    3. Bert
    4. Judas
    6. Peter Griffin
    7. CWE
    8. kangus
    10. Mikey
    11. Pablo
    12. Psycho
    13. Jordo
    14. Stan
    15. Randy Olph
    16. Caito
    17. Beebs
    18. HFR
    19. JP
    21.Mazer
    22. King Diamond
    23. Rip
    24. wardy

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    1. Morrison
    3. Bert
    4. Judas
    6. Peter Griffin
    8. kangus
    10. Mikey
    11. Pablo
    12. Psycho
    13. Jordo
    14. Stan
    15. Randy Olph
    16. Caito
    17. Beebs
    18. HFR
    19. JP
    21.Mazer
    22. King Diamond
    23. Rip
    24. wardy

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Morrison
    3. Bert
    4. Judas
    6. Peter Griffin
    8. kangus
    10. Mikey
    11. Pablo
    12. Psycho
    13. Jordo
    14. Stan
    15. Randy Olph
    16. Caito
    18. HFR
    19. JP
    21.Mazer
    22. King Diamond
    23. Rip
    24. wardy

Defiance is a four letter
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Morrison
    3. Bert
    4. Judas
    6. Peter Griffin
    8. kangus
    10. Mikey
    11. Pablo
    12. Psycho
    13. Jordo
    14. Stan
    15. Randy Olph
    16. Caito
    18. HFR
    21.Mazer
    22. King Diamond
    23. Rip
    24. wardy

UNSTOPPABLE. UNBEATABLE. Judas Iscariot's Avatar
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    1. Morrison
    3. Bert
    6. Peter Griffin
    8. kangus
    10. Mikey
    11. Pablo
    12. Psycho
    13. Jordo
    14. Stan
    15. Randy Olph
    16. Caito
    18. HFR
    19. JP
    21.Mazer
    22. King Diamond
    23. Rip
    24. wardy

WWF Champion
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Morrison
    3. Bert
    6. Peter Griffin
    8. kangus
    10. Mikey
    11. Pablo
    12. Psycho
    13. Jordo
    14. Stan
    15. Randy Olph
    16. Caito
    18. HFR
    19. JP
    21.Mazer
    22. King Diamond
    23. Rip

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    1. Morrison
    3. Bert
    6. Peter Griffin
    8. kangus
    10. Mikey
    12. Psycho
    13. Jordo
    14. Stan
    15. Randy Olph
    16. Caito
    18. HFR
    19. JP
    21.Mazer
    22. King Diamond
    23. Rip

Football manager? Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    1. Morrison
    3. Bert
    8. kangus
    10. Mikey
    12. Psycho
    13. Jordo
    14. Stan
    15. Randy Olph
    16. Caito
    18. HFR
    19. JP
    21.Mazer
    22. King Diamond
    23. Rip

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    1. Morrison
    3. Bert
    8. kangus
    10. Mikey
    12. Psycho
    13. Jordo
    15. Randy Olph
    16. Caito
    18. HFR
    19. JP
    21.Mazer
    22. King Diamond
    23. Rip

Intercontinental Champion Jitters's Avatar
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Morrison
    3. Bert
    8. kangus
    10. Mikey
    12. Psycho
    13. Jordo
    15. Randy Olph
    16. Caito
    18. HFR
    19. JP
    21.Mazer
    23. Rip

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    Quote Originally Posted by King Diamond View Post
    1. Morrison
    3. Bert
    8. kangus
    10. Mikey
    12. Psycho
    13. Jordo
    16. Caito
    18. HFR
    19. JP
    21.Mazer
    23. Rip
    Iasfhtbhbiasdbosgoimyrn.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Morrison
    3. Bert
    8. kangus
    10. Mikey
    12. Psycho
    13. Jordo
    15. Randy Olph
    16. Caito
    18. HFR
    19. JP
    23. Rip

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Morrison
    3. Bert
    8. kangus
    10. Mikey
    12. Psycho
    13. Jordo
    16. Caito
    18. HFR
    19. JP
    23. Rip

(I removed randolph)

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Morrison
    3. Bert
    8. kangus
    10. Mikey
    13. Jordo
    16. Caito
    18. HFR
    19. JP
    23. Rip

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    1. Morrison
    3. Bert
    8. kangus
    10. Mikey
    13. Jordo
    16. Caito
    18. HFR
    19. JP
    23. Rip

Rush
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Morrison
    3. Bert
    10. Mikey
    13. Jordo
    16. Caito
    18. HFR
    19. JP
    23. Rip

Rush
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Adjusting for Rip.

1. Morrison
    3. Bert
    10. Mikey
    13. Jordo
    16. Caito
    18. HFR
    19. JP

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Morrison
    3. Bert
    10. Mikey
    16. Caito
    18. HFR
    19. JP

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    1. Morrison
    10. Mikey
    16. Caito
    18. HFR
    19. JP

You didn't see me, right? HHHnFoley_Rulez's Avatar
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Morrison
    10. Mikey
    16. Caito
    19. JP

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    1. Morrison
    16. Caito
    19. JP

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey_Jones View Post
    1. Morrison
    16. Caito
    19. JP

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    I am going to kick this off at 12 hours after I sent all roles out. 3 hours from now if we are still waiting.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    What did I do?

Rush
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What did I do?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    What did I do?
    More the 3 people left on the list who haven't done anything that I am ing at.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    JP is having a bad day, Caito isn’t allowed out in daylight and Morri is probably busy.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought it was JP that wasn't allowed out in daylight. Confused.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip View Post
    JP is having a bad day, Caito isn’t allowed out in daylight and Morri is probably busy.
    JP might end up having a good day. Something about chickens.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    I thought it was JP that wasn't allowed out in daylight. Confused.
    No, Caito is an escaped 80’s vampire, JP is probably enjoying a few pre lockdown drinks

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    @Morrison,

@JP;, @Caito

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I don't know why it's not tagging JP right.

@JP;