User Tag List

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
Results 1,801 to 1,830 of 1830

Thread: The Wire Mafia - Season 1

you either die a hero... Morrison's Avatar
    or live long enough to see yourself become a dumdum.
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Randolph View Post
    This is the quote from Caito that apparently cleared Badger. Is his math wrong?
    and this is true. HFR's theory was that poot was blocked from using his role, but that him being there for the wallace kill later that night was simply flavor, and that poot didn't need to have used his action for the wallace kill to happen, which would make sense since bodie was seemingly the only underling with kill power, and was actually HFR.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Badger - 1 (Fro)

but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me??
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bulgaria
    Wait, so scum has no apparent killing ability anymore? If they are effectively neutered, what is the harm going in order of the most obvious until the right one is lynched?

Doing a half assed look up on the Pablo and Mazer votes, Badger was on both and Fro was not. I know those aren't the only two scum votes, but I feel they are the two of biggest ones.

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it comes down to fro and badger. one is poot, the other is rawls. i think there is more weight on badger as scum now. if we dont end the game with this next lynch, we should know who goes next.

i kinda wanna wait to hear from @Caito, and @Badger to some degree, but i also feel like we could possibly end this right now...

Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am town. I canít say more as Iíve already been warned for breadcrumbing. Just trust.

Lynch badger, which should be the end but if not, then block Randolph and weíll win tomorrow. Block me again instead of Randolph if you want and even if poot kills one of us we would still have a 2-1 win.

This is the way. We actually canít really lose here unless we massively fuck up

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bulgaria
    I don't care if I'm blocked, because I have nothing to hide. But I will not be lead to a lynch based on your word without input from Caito or a defense from Badger.

And I hear that TRUST ME crap on Among Us almost every damn game. I don't trust anybody unless they are universally trusted by everyone else.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bulgaria
    I think you're spin doctoring your way out of this by going after the only other guy that is scum-suspected, but I have no problem waiting til tomorrow until everyone's feelings are addressed.

If Caito's still convinced of Badger's innocence, then I'm voting you tomorrow... if the other three haven't already voted on you.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morrison View Post
    it comes down to fro and badger. one is poot, the other is rawls. i think there is more weight on badger as scum now. if we dont end the game with this next lynch, we should know who goes next.

i kinda wanna wait to hear from @Caito, and @Badger to some degree, but i also feel like we could possibly end this right now...
    I am neither of those characters. I've tried to hint as much as I possibly could as to who I am but really can't go much further as would be crossing the line at that point.

The scum was on that virm train making sure it was rushed through. It's Fro or Randolph for me. Randolph hammered right after virm got his defense up but the fact Fro is trying to use the same tactics as HFR has me suspecting him.

Vote Fro

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i mean, we're down to 4 people to lynch, i wouldn't say it's rushing.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Badger - 1 (Fro)
    Fro - 1 (Badger)

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i mean, we're down to 4 people to lynch, i wouldn't say it's rushing.
    I meant that last phase with virm was rushed. I saw what was going on and was willing to wait a little longer as he advised to go back through the early phases to see if anything could be picked up but then the hammer dropped.

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    I meant that last phase with virm was rushed. I saw what was going on and was willing to wait a little longer as he advised to go back through the early phases to see if anything could be picked up but then the hammer dropped.
    i don't understand all these reservations and hold backs you seem to having this game, especially when they seemingly only amount to stalling and not any helpful info or insight.

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    though those last few phases went through pretty quick, with badger not being around(it being around midnight for him). if badger was rawls, and rawls has no night action, it'd make sense why things advanced so quickly, cause fro is poot and was able to submit actions. but then he outright says he's neither poot nor rawls. if he WAS rawls, then don't even address that part of my theory. if he's poot, i expect a denial.

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    but if he's saying he was around pre-virm lynch, then he was around to submit for poot, saw town was gonna lynch their own so stayed quiet.

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    in order of occurance.

night 3, badger gets blocked by herc and carver, poot shows at the wallace kill. rhonda doesn't act that night.

night 7, rhonda acts, poot acts and then randolph gets clapped by greggs.

if randolph was poot or rhonda, he was still able to act before getting locked up by greggs.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i don't understand all these reservations and hold backs you seem to having this game, especially when they seemingly only amount to stalling and not any helpful info or insight.
    though those last few phases went through pretty quick, with badger not being around(it being around midnight for him). if badger was rawls, and rawls has no night action, it'd make sense why things advanced so quickly, cause fro is poot and was able to submit actions. but then he outright says he's neither poot nor rawls. if he WAS rawls, then don't even address that part of my theory. if he's poot, i expect a denial.
    A few of the phases have gone pretty quick and not been UK timezone friendly. I have tried to help out when possible trying to use what I know of the show.

At the moment my instinct lies with Fro just because it's the same HFR tactic although I believe Randolph has also gone under the radar a bit. Fro's not voted as much though he did get the JP train going again. However a known JP scum tactic in the past is to get fellow scum to vote for him when he's on death's door to make them look good.

When I get done with work at 5pm GMT today, I'm going to read this through previous posts and votes a bit more to see if there is anything I can pick up or add so I would request please hold off lynching anyone til after then.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For those waiting to hear from me, damn i wish i knew what to think.

I am hoping i was not wrong about Badger before

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    god damnit caito, you were supposed to make some sense out of all my thread pulling and rambling.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hear ya, and the fact of the matter is I fucked up thinking Virm was the last. Not just cuz he ended up town, but i didn’t look at my sheet before voting him, and I’m pretty sure I’m sheet would’ve cleared him. Sorry Virm.

so.... Badger. HFR kept arguing that it was flavor in that N3 post. But once he flips as scum, we kind of dismiss it. But what if it was and they both say to eachother “if we push hard for eachother, the other will be trusted”.

Fro and Randolph..... idk, i had a town read in Randolph, Fro isnt hitting me one way or another. But all three (badger included) has done the “i can’t say more without breadcrumbing” bit. Which, for future reference, i do think is a terrible defense.

I would say you are the only one I implicitly trust Morri..... but I’m concerned about this 24th role that I just don’t know what it is. It’s wrecking my brain right now.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What’s worse is it is probably something very small and obvious i am missing, and JP is having a field day over it.

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    looking at order of operations for night 7.

if randolph was rhonda, the jail block on him by greggs should have blocked the letter going out. so if randolph isnt rhonda, I've got him down to either rawls or poot.

if randolph isnt rhonda, that opens up badger to be rhonda, explained by the night 3 block on him and rhonda's inaction. badger would be free on night 7 to act.

fro cant be rhonda, since rhonda sent fro paperwork on night 4. he was mentioned nowhere else on night 3, so he could be poot. he already called out caito as greggs.

if badger is rhonda and acted night 7, and randolph was blocked night 7, who is poot...

i think fro might be the vote here.

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vote fro.

Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wrong. idk who is who between badger and randolph but I am town. I assume caito is greggs based on night 10.

if you lynch me, you'll be down to 3 town/1 scum. if that scum gets a kill off, it'll be 2/1 and you'll have to be right. likely it will be hard to screw this up to the point of a town loss, but lynching me will give scum a chance for a win.

vote: badger

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bulgaria
    After Diamond's nerfing, I really don't want to go into any details. All I can say is I'm town, I have done nothing that isn't posted here, and I ride trains since that's really all I can do. I thought I would take a leap with Jordo's deductions last night and it didn't work out too well.
    That was my posting about giving too much away, because fellow new guy Diamond got slammed for giving too much information and that scared me from doing the same. I also have been pretty consistent about following the right trains that got the big bad dudes hung. I also got on board about Mazer being the bad guy when he was still kinda on the fence.

Fro has missed votes and was mostly quiet until the number of scum was reduced. He seems like the likeliest guy to lynch first. I thought I saw Badger's name on a few scum votes when I was looking it up last night, but my brain is mush. I don't trust him a whole lot, but I trust Fro a hell of a lot less.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bulgaria
    I was about to vote Fro, but Badger said he will look up voting habits of us when he gets out of work, so I will hold off until those records are brought up.

Although I think is is just delaying the inevitable.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was about to vote Fro, but Badger said he will look up voting habits of us when he gets out of work, so I will hold off until those records are brought up.

Although I think is is just delaying the inevitable.
    I was heavily leaning towards Fro being scum over you anyway then Morrison pointed out earlier that you were handcuffed Night 7 and Poot acted that night on Bert. I'm quite satisfied now in that clearing you.

Looking at Fro's votes, most of the scum ones seem to have been after the hammer or in the case of Pablo, he was going to take someone down on his way out which he did with Bert. I've been on the trains for Psycho, JP, Mazer and started the HFR train after seeing what he tried to pull on me.

Also think of this as well, does it really make logical sense that HFR and I would try to out each other when they're only 2 of us left? It doesn't. Fro has given tell tale scum signs like where he admits to leaning virm over HFR.

Fro is the only choice here.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fro View Post
    Virm or HFR is who I think we should vote for here, if we choose to lynch. I am leaning towards virm, as I've been sus of him for a while.

Which brings me to a question for you guys. Do we still have a mystery role out there? There's 7 left. If we know there's only 2 scum, we're in somewhat a position of strength (i.e. even a mislynch wouldn't end us). Obviously we don't want to mislynch but I am just thinking through the math and possible outcomes. And I'm waiting for Brother Mouzone to show up and wreck us (lol jk, he was not in season 1 so I don't expect him here, but I am wondering what the mystery role is).
    Trying to get the heat off HFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Fro View Post
    Iím good with this plan. Solid chance these are our two scum.

Vote HFR

(For prosperity - i know itís already been hammered)
    Voting for "prosperity" after the hammer which is a crock.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bulgaria
    Vote fro. No more dancing around this crap.

Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for prosperity is just a phrase. I voted after the hammer because a) i was sleeping when all of those votes came in and b) we have a loved case earlier this game where you badger didn't vote after the hammer (because whats the point right?) and pablo conveniently didnt get lynched.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well you've been hammered so let's just wait and see shall we?