User Tag List

Thread: YouTube Reaction Videos

What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YouTube Reaction Videos

Any of you fans of these reaction videos? Over the last year or so I've started to get into them. I'm trying to find some really solid ones that people are into as I tend to just go to the same 2-3 people but I'm finding soooo many of these cats are reacting to the same exact shit lol. I can't tell you how many different people I've seen post a video that says "First Time Reacting To Limp Bizkit's Break Stuff"

It also makes you realize just how disconnected people are lol. It's mindblowing seeing a video where someone who's in their 30's having no clue who a band like Korn is...How do you not know them my guy? Even if all you listen to is one particular genre, you never once heard Metallica?

Other reaction videos I like are the ones where people react to certain comedians like Chris Rock or Bill Burr and a specific bit they do during their special. Those are probably my favorites.

Mentioned
    443 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    The ones who say they haven't heard of Metallica are most likely lying in order to gain more views. If everyone was like "Oh yeah Metallica they rock" who would watch that.

What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    The ones who say they haven't heard of Metallica are most likely lying in order to gain more views. If everyone was like "Oh yeah Metallica they rock" who would watch that.
    Personally I'm looking for the educated fans of these bands more often than not. Some of these cats are funny and are over the top but others I'm just like, damn, I feel bad you never heard a single Jay-Z song and you're 40.

Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I probably haven't seen as many, but I don't know the appeal. Maybe its because the first time I see or hear something, I usually don't get that expressive. It just feels like I'm watching bad reality tv. It might just not be for me.

Unless its the video of kids reacting to AC/DC. That's just solid.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I must admit, I enjoyed Lin Manuel Miranda reaction video of him first hearing Weird Al's Hamilton Polka

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    I often go down rabbit holes watching people react to Pisces or Ghost Love Score - sometimes the vocal coaches/musician reactors can give interesting information about techniques the singers use.

Yikes
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No. I hate reaction videos.