Thread: My guess at a Retribution Line up? *SS spoilers*

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My guess at a Retribution Line up? *SS spoilers*

The Main Crew

Roman Reigns
    Roman reigns leading a posse would be a great way to re-establish dominance especially a heel faction. Granted my only clue is a shirt he was wearing but I would be pumped to see him as the leader of this group

Dijakovic
    His name has been thrown around as a possible member. Keith Lee on Raw makes sense for him to be a part of Smackdown and could defintely be the IC level threat that can move to the Main event ala Randy/Batista in Evolution

The Usos
    Roman would definetly include his cousins in this as a way to work together. Also the best Roman has looked charisma wise is when he teamed with the Usos

Vanessa Bourne
    Her name has been thrown around as well I think she would fit in this team well

That's the Team I would be most excited for. I don't know much about Vanessa but she looks the part for this faction. I can't think of any other female wrestler I would use without Naomi changing her gimmick completely.

Other Possible Members:

Dexter Lumis

I'm not sure if his injury was legit or if they are just hiding him until the reveal of this group. He's mental enough to be included but it would be him or Dijakovic not both for me

Tommaso Ciampa
    Another if not Dijakovic. Would be the GTAV Trevor of the group. Doesn't quite match the vibe legit psycho they might have to put down later for going too far. I would love him in the line-up

Do you guys think Retribution is linked to roman or a separate group? Who would be your line up?

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    There was like 9 or 10 of them on Smackdown so I think it's the Wu-Tang Clan.

It's actually just viral marketing for the new Def Jam game on ps5.

Mentioned
    443 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I think the Miz has something to do with it. He's come out dead last, when all action has stopped, when the Smackdown roster goes to fend off Retribution. It could be because he's a coward, but I think it's more likely that he doesn't want anyone to know he's part of it.

Trampoline Cosplay Cowboy Vandal's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    It's WWE Version on Aces and 8's.

The Thinking Man's Idiot Simmo Fortyone's Avatar
    Andre giant once eat kid hot dog at arena. He then laugh. I never forgive that fat motherfucker for that
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't help but feel it's just going to be a stack of jobbers who lose to "Team WWE" at Survivor Series in a almost comically humiliating fashion, so I'm choosing not to believe anyone I like is in it.

Mentioned
    363 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I'm not getting my hopes up, either. I can see maybe one "name" talent being behind it but I can't see it being a handful of folks that actually matter being involved.

Intercontinental Champion
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    I think the Miz has something to do with it. He's come out dead last, when all action has stopped, when the Smackdown roster goes to fend off Retribution. It could be because he's a coward, but I think it's more likely that he doesn't want anyone to know he's part of it.
    I thought I might be the only one who noticed Miz running out last at the end but exactly what is it he is supposed to be getting retribution for?

I know some have said NXT-UK but I don't know their deal so I couldn't make a comment there.

I did see somebody commented under the news article on the main page and listed exactly who the five original people are (based on assumption of appearance, hair, shape, size, etc) . I certainly never heard any of the names before so cannot recall them to repeat their names here.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its looking like Dijicovic, Dio madden, Chelsea green, Mia Yim, Shane thorne and vanessa bourne. The Catering Patrol.

Mentioned
    443 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Stocky View Post
    Its looking like Dijicovic, Dio madden, Chelsea green, Mia Yim, Shane thorne and vanessa bourne. The Catering Patrol.
    I wouldn't want Dio Madden in my group. He's been recovering from the Brock Lesnar attack for 100 months now.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    I wouldn't want Dio Madden in my group. He's been recovering from the Brock Lesnar attack for 100 months now.
    Hes way too tall to be one of the original five and also been gone for 102 months to be precise.
    i just googled it.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Retribution obviously can't find their way to the Amway Center on ppv nights.
    maybe they're trying to get their $9.99 worth.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thinking of some storylines as to why they would be there.

Dijicovic: always in keith lees shadow see's his rise to NXT champions and wanted to do something before Keith Lee only for Keith to be called up and put in a huge match right out of the gate. Jealousy.

Dio: Was told he would be the face of RAW. Attacked by Brock and forgotten about. Revenge.

I could see their first feud being against Keith Lee. Puts him over strong to beat them.

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you stacked everybody in Retribution on top of each other like a giant piggyback ride, they wouldn't be as tall as Donovan Dijakovic. So unless he agreed to let them saw his knees off, he's probably not in Retribution.

What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's clear now that the original attack was meant to throw people off which is why the second attack had an even larger number of douchebags. The last couple times we've seen them it wasn't this hoard of midgets but several average to mega sized humans.

And one of them is without a doubt Dijack. His voice is too distinct.

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys long time no post! it's been a crazy 2020 I hope everyone is doing well!

I'm really hoping the reveal isn't disappointing! I like what they're doing with it so far! Actually now that I think of it they dropped the ball.. this is how Sanity should have been introduced to the main roster just showing up and wrecking $#&*. Really stoked to see who is in the stable! I'm hoping Dijack and the NXT call ups are also red herrings... or maybe just supporting members of the group and there's still a leader or a couple members we haven't seen yet that will be a mega surprise. I feel like there has to be a superstar or two leading or at least in it to help elevate the people coming in that casual viewers aren't familiar with.. or it will just feel like a another lame version of nexus. I don't know if any of the people I've seen listed have the charisma/ability to make and keep me interested in what the stable does for an extended period of time.

Edit: If it ends up being Roman leading it.. I just... no Vince. NO. Give us a fresh and interesting stable.

Mentioned
    363 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't worry about Roman being involved at all at this point.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The rather fast progression for Mercedes for coming and going within a given storyline raises a red flag in terms of being a potential option.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    They might be shit on TV but they're great on Twitter.

Mentioned
    363 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I saw they all got new Twitter accounts and have been really been going all in on having fun with it on there.

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Somebody should try to report Retribution to Twitter as a terrorist group or for "targeted harassment" and see if Twitter buys it and bans them for a shoot.

What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate their names but like I said in another thread, who the fuck would believe a guy named TRIPLE H is a 14-time World champion with the resume he has PLUS he's the fucking heir apparent!?!?! Names eventually just stick even if they suck like Dolph Ziggler for example.

Either way, T-Bar is savage. He put Jericho AND Bischoff in their place with ease. When you have enough bad shit stuck to your name like Jericho and Bischoff do, you have to be careful what you tweet.

Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was a funny burn but still Bischoff is right, the whole thing is illogical. Only a herl stable has been standing up to them (Animal was also right God test his soul). They’ve been wrecking the joint and now they get contracts? Plus they don’t bother with the big stars or wrecking PPVs.

Can look past their daft names but been patient about this and the idea still sucks.

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jericho just spent his time the last few months, feuding with Orange Cassidy, getting dumped in a pool of Mimosas, feuding on Twitter with Sebastian Bach, and playing a live Corona Concert in South Dakota.

Jericho doesn't have the credibility to criticize anyone's decisions right now.

The Covid God can't even book his own life.

Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah Jericho definitely was more of a pleb on his side of things, it’s why the virus is here to stay for the meantime. Too many people not giving a shit.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    He didn't get covid though, so there's that.

Mia Yim is apparently called Reckoning now. I wonder what Mercedes name will be.

Mentioned
    363 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Her name is Retaliation.