User Tag List

Thread: Kairi Sane Appreciation Thread

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kairi Sane Appreciation Thread

I don't think we have had one for a woman yet. May as well start this one. Mae Young classic, actual good matches vs Shaena. Heck even matches in Japan. She may as well deserve her own thread.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *Insert Nia Jax not appreciating her joke here*

Seriously though, she was great in the MYC and NXT. Despite her team with Asuka though, never felt she would make a dent in the main roster, not her fault just the way it is. It’s crowded and Asuka’s taken years after her run before they’ve treated her seriously. Did the right thing for her family and hope she kicks arse again in Japan.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kairi is such a gem. WWE doesn't deserve her.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it’s something I’ve said time and time again about the women’s division, for all their talk of a women’s evolution and celebrating that past anniversary recently, their is very little room for manoeuvre even with Charlotte out the picture. Nothing against Sasha/Bayley and what they’re doing right now (including Sasha screwing Asuka over now tbf) which has been great in the corona era, but they seem to be still be stuck on their favourites. Lacey face turn with Sasha picking on her daughter and with her daughter, could have been great but instead they turned her back into a jokey heel. Throwing all the women not used into a karaoke contest recently? Joke. Pushing Carmella? Kinda got that at first for heel heat but became an old joke. Shayna only being used again recently after destroying everyone in the Chamber? Joke. Finally paying attention to Bianca Belair? Good now but still a joke.

Kairi had no chance.[/soapbox]
    Last edited by Badger; July 28th, 2020 at 11:13 AM.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kairi was someone who looked amazing with her look and personality, capturing the heart of the audience from the jump but she instantly showed she was someone not to be messed with as she was fierce in the ring. The elbow drop was put over in a big way during the MYC and in NXT and it always looked amazing. The Sky Pirates were so fun but weren't able to get going for a longer period of time. She was someone who was so lovable as a face that it was tough to sell at first with a turn but she was able to pull it off very well. The Kabuki Warriors should have been more but you could tell she clicked with Asuka. She just seemed like someone who was always going to give it her all to perform. Even at the end, she was getting over playing a recorder. Fantastic worker and personality, and someone who seemed to be loved by everyone in the locker room.

What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Solid talent and definitely someone I'm glad fans outside the Japanese market were able to see. We get so used to the last 15 years or so where even the shittiest of the shit somehow manage a 10+ year career (Alicia Fox) so when someone is only with us 3-4 years and half of that was in developmental it's sad for the fans who enjoyed seeing her.

She definitely came in to her own over the last 7-8 months, really around the TLC ppv you started seeing the Kabuki Warriors really turn a page and she stood out as an equal as opposed to a sidekick. I was a little worried that her yacht gimmick would get lost in the sauce but they were able to tweek it into sort of this pirate thing and then what we saw on the main roster where that evolved into this psycho recorder playing villain. Hard to hate that voice and laugh, melts my wicked heart.

Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kairi is a blessing. Adorable and charming but equally fierce and badass. Loved the Pirate Princess persona but she evolved wonderfully when the Kabuki Warriors turned heel, as well. Dynamo in the ring and bursting with charisma. She didn't totally flounder but certainly could have been/could be more than she was. Hopefully this is more of a hiatus than a permanent farewell. Now we wait for that big pop Royal Rumble return, right...?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    I dont appreciate her tweet 3 minutes after her beatdown during raw. Basically negated Bayleys beatdown and asukas sacrifice of her championship to save her friend.

Fucking social media

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Twitter is a bigger kayfabe killer than any podcast you'll ever listen to.

We can all wave a sad goodbye to Kairi in WWE, but as soon as he can, Kenny McFingerBangBang over in AEW is going to get her a $750,000 a year deal to come back to the states and bury Nyla Rose on TV by next year.

Guaranteed.

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So much they could have done with her on the way out. Asuka Vs Kairi belt versus retirement for starters.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    That would make no sense. Why would they have fought being on e same side?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After RAW on July 14th, Asuka and Kairi went on RAW Talk. Kairi was asked if she was ready for Asuka. Kairi said she was and it would be an honor to face her for the title. Take that for what it's worth.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
    After RAW on July 14th, Asuka and Kairi went on RAW Talk. Kairi was asked if she was ready for Asuka. Kairi said she was and it would be an honor to face her for the title. Take that for what it's worth.
    Andrade and Garza also lost a match clean to the tag champs and then won a number one contender's match on the same day of tapings, so I think it's safe to assume they're flying by the seat of their pants lol.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    Andrade and Garza also lost a match clean to the tag champs and then won a number one contender's match on the same day of tapings, so I think it's safe to assume they're flying by the seat of their pants lol.
    Considering that Asuka was originally supposed to retain her title at Extreme Rules and Vince changed his mind at the last minute, that's an affirmative.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudz Mackenzie View Post
    Twitter is a bigger kayfabe killer than any podcast you'll ever listen to.

We can all wave a sad goodbye to Kairi in WWE, but as soon as he can, Kenny McFingerBangBang over in AEW is going to get her a $750,000 a year deal to come back to the states and bury Nyla Rose on TV by next year.

Guaranteed.
    You're right, that would be badass.

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by virmicious View Post
    That would make no sense. Why would they have fought being on e same side?
    I am saying Aska beats Sasha, post match Kairi turned on her and beats her down, Summerslam Aska vs kairi belt vs retirement. Sasha could have beaten Asuka the next night on Raw. I mean if they knew she was leaving why not make it epic?

Intercontinental Champion Melly's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Amazing wrestler, incredibly adorable and could kick my ass.

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackdadday View Post
    I am saying Aska beats Sasha, post match Kairi turned on her and beats her down, Summerslam Aska vs kairi belt vs retirement. Sasha could have beaten Asuka the next night on Raw. I mean if they knew she was leaving why not make it epic?
    Just announce it ahead of time. Kairi asks to wrestle Asuka in her last match and she goes over in a great 20-minute match. Then they shake hands, hug, and Kairi gets sent off on a high note.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

I love her Elbow Drop. Throws her weight up in the air to crash down on her opponent. I'd say best Elbow right now currently and top three all time behind Savage and HBK.

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She's so tiny, its like having a teacup poodle land on you, but somehow she makes the whole thing work with her technique.