User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 200 of 788

Thread: Mafia Gear Solid 2

  1. #101
    Rush
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    11,311
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    65359
    Alright, who wants to die?

  2. #102
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    14,055
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    363773
    Quote Originally Posted by kangus View Post
    Alright, who wants to die?
    Wanna thunderdome, kangus?

    Vote kangus

  3. #103
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    14,055
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    363773
    Hey everybody, let's pile votes on me an kangus. LESGO!

  4. #104
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    14,055
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    363773

  5. #105
    Rush
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    11,311
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    65359
    If you can coordinate a day one lynch on anyone, including me, I will be thoroughly impressed.

  6. #106
    The 'me' in 'team' Stan Accy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Darius Fontayne can kiss my ass
    Posts
    4,069
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    266014
    ukraine
    Vote count:
    Jordo - 1 (Fro)
    Badger - 1 (Wardy)
    Pride - 1 (JP)
    Kangus -1 (Psycho)

    9 for a majority. Just under 11 hours remaining.

  7. #107
    Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Canada, Eh?
    Posts
    24,986
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    528080
    canada
    Vote No Lynch

    Feelings still haven't changed on this.

  8. #108
    Defiance is a four letter
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    word spelt with a finger
    Posts
    28,798
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    756017
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    Welp, I just lost another game in a pretty upsetting fashion.

    So let's have some better luck here, shall we?
    What happened?

  9. #109
    Confectionery Behemoth Fro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Posts
    28,691
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    373846
    I was about to change my vote to kangus but this day 1 shite never goes anywhere thanks to you cowards. Let’s just say time then

    Unvote
    Vote: no lynch

  10. #110
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    14,055
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    363773
    Bahh

    Vote No Lynch

    - - - Updated - - -

    Unvote

    Vote No Lynch

  11. #111
    Temet Nosce Caito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,703
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    73032
    Bout time we got to this point....

    Vote No Lynch

  12. #112
    Titty Master Jordo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    TSS TSS
    Posts
    8,399
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    171342
    Can we just vote virm instead?

    I know he's not playing but for this game can virm=no lynch

  13. #113
    Once upon a time... kdestiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Way Down Hadestown
    Posts
    18,656
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    258080
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordo View Post
    Can we just vote virm instead?

    I know he's not playing but for this game can virm=no lynch
    Vote Virm

    I'm in

  14. #114
    Rush
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    11,311
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    65359
    Vote: No Lynch

    Roles! Have them ready!

  15. #115
    TEETH lotjx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    TEETH
    Posts
    10,192
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    60179
    Vote No Lynch

  16. #116
    Sometimes I disagree Mazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    9,533
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    363941
    Nothing has happened that makes me deviate from my normal day 1 thoughts.

    Vote no lynch

  17. #117
    50/50 Booker TimeSplitter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    14,549
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    88936
    usa
    Vote No Lynch

  18. #118
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    14,055
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    363773
    Quote Originally Posted by Stan Accy View Post
    Raiden moves through the next door. He can hear the sound of the elevator descending. Out of the elevator steps Fortune with her rail gun. She walks forward slowly.
    - Maybe you can give me death. My name is Fortune. Lucky in war and nothing else. And without a death to call my own. Hurry. Kill me, please.

    Fortune
    and Raiden battle. Raiden tries to shoot but all his shots get deflected and miss their target. The elevator descends as Raiden peers out from a crate. When the doors open Vamp walks towards Fortune.

    -
    I'll take over Queen. It seems our friend Fatman is out of control.
    - He'll actually try to destroy this place?
    -
    Yes, this could unravel everything we planned.
    - But why would he do such a thing?
    -
    Who knows. But he nothing more than a stereotypical mad bomber now. He's completely lost sight of our ideals. And with it, his loyalty to our commander .
    -
    Alright. I'll take care of the wayward soul.

    Fortune
    lowers her weapon and gestures in
    Raiden’s direction.
    - It wasn't him.- Very unfortunate.- I expected more of this one, really.
    - So he couldn't kill you I see.
    - Completely useless.
    -
    Then he's all mine.
    -
    Later, Vamp.

    Raiden
    whirls from his hiding place.

    -
    Now!

    He fires off three or four rounds at Fortune but they all veer off course. Two of the bullets hit Vamp. One in the stomach and one in the head. He falls backwards. A startled Fortune catches him before he hits the ground.
    -
    Vamp. Are you gone? No. No that bullet was meant for me... Why am I the only one that can't die? Alone again... Cheated out of death again... How long will you force me to live? How much longer dad?

    Fortune
    starts to cry, as Raiden slowly advances towards her with his gun drawn.

    -
    You've punished me enough. I thought you could give me peace. But you couldn't kill me either.

    Raiden
    moves past Fortune, never taking his gun or eyes off of her. As Raiden steps in the lift Fortune's tears roll off of her face and strike Vamp. After Raiden has ascended Vamp lets out an icy breath.
    - There's no need for sorrow, Queen.
    - !
    -
    I died once already. I cannot die twice.

    Vamp has not been killed.

  19. #119
    The 'me' in 'team' Stan Accy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Darius Fontayne can kiss my ass
    Posts
    4,069
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    266014
    ukraine
    Vote count:
    No lynch/Virm - 9 (Fro, Kdestiny, Kangus, Caito, Mazer, Psycho, lotjx, Pablo, Timesplitter)
    Badger - 1 (Wardy)
    Pride - 1 (JP)

    And that's a no lynch! N1 lasts 24 hours, get your roles in. Night chat is allowed.

    As everyone looks to consolidate their positions in preparation for the inevitable action, a quirk of fate meant that the cypher drones programming told them to search for human shapes, and not general movement. Otherwise they might have recorded the curious sight of a cardboard box moving between struts A&B…
    Last edited by Stan Accy; May 24th, 2020 at 4:06 PM.

  20. #120
    Titty Master Jordo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    TSS TSS
    Posts
    8,399
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    171342
    See! Boxes and spandex!!

  21. #121
    The 'me' in 'team' Stan Accy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Darius Fontayne can kiss my ass
    Posts
    4,069
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    266014
    ukraine
    Waiting on 3...I'm off to bed now.

  22. #122
    Temet Nosce Caito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,703
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    73032
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordo View Post
    See! Boxes and spandex!!

    Sneaking suit

  23. #123
    Titty Master Jordo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    TSS TSS
    Posts
    8,399
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    171342
    I still stand by that vote virm should mean vote no lynch

  24. #124
    Once upon a time... kdestiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Way Down Hadestown
    Posts
    18,656
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    258080
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordo View Post
    I still stand by that vote virm should mean vote no lynch
    Or just a vote too late

  25. #125
    The 'me' in 'team' Stan Accy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Darius Fontayne can kiss my ass
    Posts
    4,069
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    266014
    ukraine
    All roles are in! Collating...

  26. #126
    The 'me' in 'team' Stan Accy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Darius Fontayne can kiss my ass
    Posts
    4,069
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    266014
    ukraine
    Night one

    The colonel starts by swapping the codec frequencies for Fro and JP, so anyone targeting them will get scrambled signals. This happens when Otacon hacks into the former’s video feed, only to get the latter. Nonetheless, he waits to see if anyone targets JP.

    Jordo enters a room and sees a cardboard box illuminated in the middle. Puzzled, he walks over and lifts it up…empty. A gun barrel is suddenly pressed on his neck. “Freeze!” Solid Snake asks the right questions to find out where Jordo stands. As he staggers away, Rosemary contacts him on codec “want to save your progress?”. Jordo will be safe tonight. E.E, tired of hiding in a cupboard, decides there’s safety in numbers and hides behind Jordo.

    Raiden logs into the node on his strut and notices a lifesign on his radar. Heading towards it, he holds up Badger and finds out where he stands. Meanwhile Wardy rounds a corner and is almost impaled on Olga Gurlukovich’s HF blade. Her swordplay forces him into a defensive position, stopping Wardy from making any move this night.

    Mei Ling, in her role covertly assisting Philanthropy, monitors Mazer from a distance, aware of any actions in his vicinity. As she intently watches, she is suddenly aware of a second face behind hers in the monitor reflection. There was no force on Earth that could prevent Vamp from making this kill, and he slashes CWE across the throat before wheeling around and stabbing him in the heart. Vamp silently vanishes as the blood pools around CWE’s body.

    CWE has been killed. He was Mei Ling, ON motion detector.

    Day 2 has now started. With 15 players, 8 is a majority.
    1. Badger
    2. Pablo
    3. HFR
    4. Jarrod1983
    5. TimeSplitter
    6. Jordo
    7. Mazer
    8. Kdestiny
    9. JP
    10. Psycho
    11. Caito
    12. Fro
    13. Kangus
    14. Wardy
    15. lotjx

    Dead
    CWE – Mei Ling, ON motion detector
    Last edited by Stan Accy; May 25th, 2020 at 6:34 AM.

  27. #127
    Defiance is a four letter
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    word spelt with a finger
    Posts
    28,798
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    756017
    Me and Fro were bus driven, so Otacon initially meant to see if anybody targeted Fro.

    Jordo was hid behind and nobody died, also copped. Wait to see if Snake says differently, but Jordo is looking pretty clear.

    I'm a bit unsure of what Raiden did to Badger. Another cop would seem to be overkill, so I'm thinking possibly a tracker?

    wardy blocked, taking him out of the running for Vamp.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Dees?

  28. #128
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    14,055
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    363773
    Vote wardy

    I wouldn't trust Raiden's info. Dude is brainwashed right now.

  29. #129
    Intercontinental Champion Jarrod1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    4,101
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    309840
    usa
    I'll wait a bit to see what more people say about N1 but will be in a bit more. Sunday was a big ole hanging with the In Laws day and I got druuuunk. Too drunk apparently, lost my phone for a bit. Nice day though.

  30. #130
    Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Canada, Eh?
    Posts
    24,986
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    528080
    canada
    So Jordo is about as clear as can be.

    We'll have to see what happens next phase but I predict Raiden is a JOAT and Snake is our Cop.

    If Raiden does investigate another night though I agree with Psycho that I wouldn't trust his reads as he's more likely to be an unreliable cop at this stage, if he's a JOAT though I don't think we should look too deep into the game's lore and assume he'd get a wrong result.

    Losing CWE sucks though. He also had a fairly decent role, but it seems like we have our fair share of good roles so at least from a power standpoint not the biggest loss. Still he's a strong player and has a good nose for searching out scum.

    From that my suspicion falls on JP who always seems to get rid of CWE early when he's scum. Could be anyone, but JP has the history of doing that. Still will wait to hear from more people though, see if Raiden or Snake picked up anything.

  31. #131
    Confectionery Behemoth Fro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Posts
    28,691
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    373846
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    Vote wardy

    I wouldn't trust Raiden's info. Dude is brainwashed right now.
    Are you thinking wardy because he was blocked and there was only 1 scum action?

  32. #132
    Titty Master Jordo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    TSS TSS
    Posts
    8,399
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    171342
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    Vote wardy

    I wouldn't trust Raiden's info. Dude is brainwashed right now.
    What's the logic on the wardy vote?

  33. #133
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    14,055
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    363773
    Quote Originally Posted by Fro View Post
    Are you thinking wardy because he was blocked and there was only 1 scum action?

  34. #134
    Confectionery Behemoth Fro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Posts
    28,691
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    373846
    I can see the logic in that. In a game this size scum would likely have multiple actions. Now granted, when I'm scum I often push for a N1 non-action for any of the roles besides kill for exactly this reason, so someone roleblocked looks sus (and also because N1 hit rates are low). That could be the case here, and Psycho could be steering us there intentionally. But I'm willing to roll the dice.

    Vote wardy

  35. #135
    TEETH lotjx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    TEETH
    Posts
    10,192
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    60179
    Vote Wardy

  36. #136
    Legend Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    59,502
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    860634
    Absolutely fine with being investigated by Raiden. CWE is a loss but we still have plenty power roles left as Pablo has said. Jordo we do not haveto worry about. As far as wardy goes, only one scum role he cannot be and the other two did not act plus he was blocked from multiple town roles who acted. It's a good shout as far as D2 lynches go.

    Vote wardy

  37. #137
    Intercontinental Champion Jarrod1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    4,101
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    309840
    usa
    I'll get in on Wardy. Good players on this vote with sound logic.

    Vote Wardy.

  38. #138
    50/50 Booker TimeSplitter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    14,549
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    88936
    usa
    Vote wardy

    Is Jordo being cleared night one a strategy to ensure another meltdown at the end?

  39. #139
    WWF Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    25,613
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    410185
    What the fuck. I was blocked you idiots.

  40. #140
    WWF Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    25,613
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    410185
    Someone please explain the pile on here?

  41. #141
    Confectionery Behemoth Fro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Posts
    28,691
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    373846
    that escalated quickly. correct me if I'm wrong but we had our cops (Solid Snake / Raiden), doctor (Rosemary), RB (Olga) and a watcher role (Mei Ling) all acting last night.

    this tells me wardy is probably not one of our most important town roles, if he's town.

    so I'm okay with lynching him, though I would recommend we hit the brakes a little bit to discuss.

  42. #142
    Intercontinental Champion Jarrod1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    4,101
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    309840
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by wardy View Post
    What the fuck. I was blocked you idiots.
    I can't remember what game it was, might have been when I was The Mousers in TurtlesIII, my team blocked me to try to "clear" me on N1. I'm buying in, could be a bad move but time will tell.

  43. #143
    Confectionery Behemoth Fro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Posts
    28,691
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    373846
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrod1983 View Post
    I can't remember what game it was, might have been when I was The Mousers in TurtlesIII, my team blocked me to try to "clear" me on N1. I'm buying in, could be a bad move but time will tell.
    Wardy was blocked by town not scum

  44. #144
    Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Canada, Eh?
    Posts
    24,986
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    528080
    canada
    I'm very uncomfortable with how fast this has taken off.

    Especially when some of the reasoning (such as from Jarrod) is that in a previous game his own team blocked him as a misdirect but in this game here it was a town block.

    It's not the worst lynch though. We have our Doc, Cop and potential JOAT all ruled out as being him. But let's just wait for everyone to chime in before we finish it.

  45. #145
    Intercontinental Champion Jarrod1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    4,101
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    309840
    usa
    Well fuck. That's what I get for reading it once. Here comes the pile on. I misread why the votes were getting placed and thought that was what was going on.

    Still sound logic but makes me a bit more weary.

  46. #146
    Intercontinental Champion Jarrod1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    4,101
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    309840
    usa
    I will say in a previous game Grim dead on nailed my red ass with this logic too.

  47. #147
    You didn't see me, right? HHHnFoley_Rulez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Snowville.
    Posts
    15,598
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    75852
    This has picked up pace rather quickly.

    I mean it's compelling... does make me a tad nervous.

    Could go either way I guess. Scum hung out to dry. Wonder if there's some kooky "count the scum on the lynch" mechanic

  48. #148
    Sometimes I disagree Mazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    9,533
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    363941
    Generally, I see Jarrod and Badger"s errors are more typical of the usual early misreads we see here, than scum errors.

    Albeit it is a bit out of character for Jarrod to go against the group this early. If wardy is dirty, we should pay attention to that.

    I'm good with the wardy vote, as it seems the best probability.

    Vote wardy.

  49. #149
    WWF Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    25,613
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    410185
    Quote Originally Posted by Fro View Post
    Wardy was blocked by town not scum
    Exactly. This feels like more of a ploy from Psycho to see who jumps on the wagon.

  50. #150
    WWF Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    25,613
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    410185
    I was blocked by town and cleared of one scum role. I'm clearer than most of those who blindly piled on.

  51. #151
    Confectionery Behemoth Fro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Posts
    28,691
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    373846
    the question is why did scum only have 1 action last night

    could be because wardy was blocked
    could be because they didnt have a second action
    could be because they chose not to use an action

  52. #152
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    14,055
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    363773

  53. #153
    WWF Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    25,613
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    410185
    I was so relieved when I saw I'd been blocked by town the same night scum had a kill.

  54. #154
    The 'me' in 'team' Stan Accy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Darius Fontayne can kiss my ass
    Posts
    4,069
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    266014
    ukraine
    Vote count
    Wardy - 8 (Fro, Jarrod, Mazer, Psycho, lotjx, Badger, Timesplitter)
    (Yes, you can count; no, there is no mistake)


    That is...a lynch. Write-up to follow.

  55. #155
    Titty Master Jordo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    TSS TSS
    Posts
    8,399
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    171342
    Wow

    - - - Updated - - -

    That was fucking fast but ward's defense had me thinking he could maybe be scum.

    It had vebe explained pretty well and he still played kind of dumb as to the reasoning

  56. #156
    Titty Master Jordo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    TSS TSS
    Posts
    8,399
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    171342
    So either someone had two votes or someone cast a anonymous vote.

    The second makes sense, also feels like a scummy role which makes me think wardy might come. Up clean

    - - - Updated - - -

    I think there is a good chance I die tonight given ive been so cleared.

    I have no grand plan or info I just think I'm a goner

  57. #157
    Titty Master Jordo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    TSS TSS
    Posts
    8,399
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    171342
    Quote Originally Posted by Fro View Post
    the question is why did scum only have 1 action last night

    could be because wardy was blocked
    could be because they didnt have a second action
    could be because they chose not to use an action
    Them having some day actions and stuff would make sense too.

    An anonymous vote perhaps...

  58. #158
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    14,055
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    363773
    Double vote likely belongs to James Johnson on first guess

  59. #159
    Titty Master Jordo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    TSS TSS
    Posts
    8,399
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    171342
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    Double vote likely belongs to James Johnson on first guess
    Is that a flavor thing I'm missing not knowing subject material?

  60. #160
    Defiance is a four letter
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    word spelt with a finger
    Posts
    28,798
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    756017
    He can't be fucking Vamp, we had no Doc on the block.

    Scum all over the fucking train.

    - - - Updated - - -

    No Doctor. There was no Doctor.

    Fuck. Sake.

  61. #161
    Confectionery Behemoth Fro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Posts
    28,691
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    373846
    Quote Originally Posted by JP View Post
    He can't be fucking Vamp, we had no Doc on the block.

    Scum all over the fucking train.

    - - - Updated - - -

    No Doctor. There was no Doctor.

    Fuck. Sake.
    Rosemary ?

  62. #162
    Titty Master Jordo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    TSS TSS
    Posts
    8,399
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    171342
    Quote Originally Posted by JP View Post
    He can't be fucking Vamp, we had no Doc on the block.

    Scum all over the fucking train.

    - - - Updated - - -

    No Doctor. There was no Doctor.

    Fuck. Sake.
    Rosemary seems to be a doc, protected me

  63. #163
    Titty Master Jordo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    TSS TSS
    Posts
    8,399
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    171342
    Jeeze JP... Read!


  64. #164
    Defiance is a four letter
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    word spelt with a finger
    Posts
    28,798
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    756017
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordo View Post
    Jeeze JP... Read!



    Well fuck me. I missed her in the everybody target Jordoathon.

    Pile on lads, I deserve it.

  65. #165
    Defiance is a four letter
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    word spelt with a finger
    Posts
    28,798
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    756017
    Still, wardy is the only person eliminated from being one of the scum. This lynch stinks

  66. #166
    The 'me' in 'team' Stan Accy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Darius Fontayne can kiss my ass
    Posts
    4,069
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    266014
    ukraine
    The angry mob crowd round Wardy
    “It’s you! You’re the scum!”
    “Kill the scum!”
    “b-but I was roleblocked, I can’t be!”.

    He is quickly backed into the filter chamber, with an opening in the middle exposing the ‘water’ underneath. Under pressure, Wardy falls backwards and sinks below the pool water’s surface. The pool bubbles over with foam. The pool looks like its boiling.
    Suddenly, what sounds almost like a cross between a scream and a battle cry is heard from the boiling water.

    The pool water is stained crimson, and Wardy sinks to the bottom and is lost from sight.


    Wardy has been lynched. He was Vamp, Dead Cell assassin.

    Night 2 has begun. 24 hours, get your roles in.

    1. Badger
    2. Pablo
    3. HFR
    4. Jarrod1983
    5. TimeSplitter
    6. Jordo
    7. Mazer
    8. Kdestiny
    9. JP
    10. Psycho
    11. Caito
    12. Fro
    13. Kangus
    14. lotjx

    Dead
    CWE – Mei Ling, ON motion detector
    Wardy – Vamp, Dead Cell assassin



  67. #167
    Defiance is a four letter
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    word spelt with a finger
    Posts
    28,798
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    756017
    Just shoot me.

  68. #168
    Titty Master Jordo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    TSS TSS
    Posts
    8,399
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    171342
    Might be one of my favorite series of events in mafia history lol

    Beautiful

  69. #169
    Titty Master Jordo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    TSS TSS
    Posts
    8,399
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    171342
    Ooh so self targeting is a thing?! That's a mother fucker for town

    - - - Updated - - -

    Nope not self targeting lol my bad

  70. #170
    Titty Master Jordo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    TSS TSS
    Posts
    8,399
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    171342
    Fucking wild turn of events though. We blocked the killer. Who seemed to be unblock able and still somehow managed to lynch hin

  71. #171
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    14,055
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    363773
    Quote Originally Posted by Stan Accy View Post
    The angry mob crowd round Wardy
    “It’s you! You’re the scum!”
    “Kill the scum!”
    “b-but I was roleblocked, I can’t be!”.

    He is quickly backed into the filter chamber, with an opening in the middle exposing the ‘water’ underneath. Under pressure, Wardy falls backwards and sinks below the pool water’s surface. The pool bubbles over with foam. The pool looks like its boiling.
    Suddenly, what sounds almost like a cross between a scream and a battle cry is heard from the boiling water.

    The pool water is stained crimson, and Wardy sinks to the bottom and is lost from sight.


    Wardy has been lynched. He was Vamp, Dead Cell assassin.

    Night 2 has begun. 24 hours, get your roles in.

    1. Badger
    2. Pablo
    3. HFR
    4. Jarrod1983
    5. TimeSplitter
    6. Jordo
    7. Mazer
    8. Kdestiny
    9. JP
    10. Psycho
    11. Caito
    12. Fro
    13. Kangus
    14. lotjx

    Dead
    CWE – Mei Ling, ON motion detector
    Wardy – Vamp, Dead Cell assassin



  72. #172
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    14,055
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    363773
    I'm thinking scum purposely withheld hoping they'd be able to frame someone. They must have froze when they saw their strongman get blocked and voted, thinking he'd be the most clear

    There were a lot of users "viewing" when I cast the vote, and a long gap of time before anyone else posted...

  73. #173
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    14,055
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    363773
    On that note, JP likely randed scum again.

  74. #174
    Confectionery Behemoth Fro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Posts
    28,691
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    373846
    Good stuff. So based on what just happened, who is sus and who is probably clear? (I’ll look through it myself later but we should get a status report here before people submit roles)

  75. #175
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    14,055
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    363773
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordo View Post
    Is that a flavor thing I'm missing not knowing subject material?
    Sort of. He's the President at the time in this universe. Often, double votes are given to characters with government-like roles, if not someone that makes sense otherwise(like when I was E. Honda in Street Fighter). He really has no importance in a way that lends to a possible role. So giving him the double vote makes sense.

    I'm assuming Peter Stillman is one of the unseen townies as well, and I doubt he's the one with the doublevote.

  76. #176
    Defiance is a four letter
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    word spelt with a finger
    Posts
    28,798
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    756017
    Quote Originally Posted by Fro View Post
    Good stuff. So based on what just happened, who is sus and who is probably clear? (I’ll look through it myself later but we should get a status report here before people submit roles)
    I'd have put my house on that train being bad with how it gained speed. But, you know, it wasn't.

    Unless they slip up thinking it's not going anywhere, I can't see any scum being a part of it. So, anybody not on it is where I'm looking.

  77. #177
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    14,055
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    363773
    Quote Originally Posted by Fro View Post
    Good stuff. So based on what just happened, who is sus and who is probably clear? (I’ll look through it myself later but we should get a status report here before people submit roles)
    I have you as clear for backing me up without any real question, and not backing down when the votes piled up, despite acknowledging it. I think JP looks bad for being around, but staying silent until the Lynch was already binding. I don't buy his screaming about the doctor afterward - even if he didn't see the doctor, seemed like a purposeful overreaction. Especially with him pointing out that he can't be Vamp twice, but never talking about how many town roles he was crossed off from.

    Pablo's behavior pretty NAI(non-alignment indicative) because he would have reacted the same way regardless of alignment. If he doesn't have a cop or hider vouching for him, Jordo looks bad, but hey, if he's evil, maybe we ended up buying the cop another day without having to protect him.

    lotjx probably clean, and I actually buy Jarrod's mistake about who roleblocked him. I want to say Mazer looks good for getting him so close to hammer(ended being the actual hammer, but you know what I mean), as I think there was easily room for scum to try and pump the brakes here. Hell, I mostly wanted to see reactions and what not and was considering unvoting before I realized there was a hidden vote.

    T/S and Badger probably in the awkward spots on that wagon. T/S could have purposely tried to egg on the speed of the wagon to scare people off, and Badger could have been the same. I also felt Badger's explanation for the vote felt a bit over-explained and forced, but that read made more sense to me if wardy was town. Plus, the fact he wasn't hovering around the thread to see what happened, never came back to backpedal his vote? Probably alright.

    Honestly, there's a decent chance the whole wagon is clean. But if there are any scum in there, I feel like it's T/S, Badger, Mazer in that order. Mazer could have seen the writing on the wall/was trying to do the same thing I accuse T/S of. But really, scum would be smart to try to stop this wagon, rather than join on it, as the rest of the game could have cleared wardy from any scum role, considering he was Vamp.

    So ultimately, I'm thinking most of the remaining scum lie within those that didn't vote.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by JP View Post
    I'd have put my house on that train being bad with how it gained speed. But, you know, it wasn't.

    Unless they slip up thinking it's not going anywhere, I can't see any scum being a part of it. So, anybody not on it is where I'm looking.
    Noted that JP and I basically agree. If he flips scum, there is almost certainly a scum on that wagon.

  78. #178
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    14,055
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    363773
    I can't help but keep laughing at the thought of the scum chat reaction. They must have been elated when they saw wardy roleblocked. For all intents and purposes, we didn't catch him for the right reason. But it's glorious nonetheless.

  79. #179
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    14,055
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    363773
    Quote Originally Posted by wardy View Post
    Vote Badger
    It was one vote, it was d1, and it was almost certainly a joke vote in reaction to Badger's mistake with alignments, so grain of salt.

    But this is probably a decent look for Badge.

  80. #180
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    14,055
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    363773
    Quote Originally Posted by JP View Post
    What happened?
    60-player game. 12/12 phases. I lynched one of the sweetest people in the world and found out they were town, then helped bring up the wagon of the final town lynch that ended the game, despite switching my vote to the scum, but too late. This was after a day where I was instrumental in getting three scum killed, then botched it all up after.

    Literally only 3 scum left out of the 15.

  81. #181
    Defiance is a four letter
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    word spelt with a finger
    Posts
    28,798
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    756017
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    60-player game. 12/12 phases. I lynched one of the sweetest people in the world and found out they were town, then helped bring up the wagon of the final town lynch that ended the game, despite switching my vote to the scum, but too late. This was after a day where I was instrumental in getting three scum killed, then botched it all up after.

    Literally only 3 scum left out of the 15.
    A few things I take from this

    The first is, ouch.

    The second, 60 players? 60? 6 and a 0? Forget playing, as a gamerunner, my mind would melt.

  82. #182
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    14,055
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    363773
    Quote Originally Posted by kangus View Post
    Vote: No Lynch

    Roles! Have them ready!
    This is dumb, and might not be true, but I feel like scum kangus wouldn't be hype about or think to mention people getting their roles in quick. Scum are usually happy to take as much time as they need, and this reads like someone who was legit hyped to get to the next phase as soon as possible. Even moreso knowing that kangus likes to get to the lynching action.

  83. #183
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    14,055
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    363773
    Quote Originally Posted by JP View Post
    A few things I take from this

    The first is, ouch.

    The second, 60 players? 60? 6 and a 0? Forget playing, as a gamerunner, my mind would melt.
    Not only 60 players with many of them having roles, but also there were multiple game events each day, where players go in a separate thread and play mini-games like word puzzles and Tricia and such. So a LOT going on.

    There were essentially three people running it. I imagine if any of those games were run by one person, they'd lose their mind.

  84. #184
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    14,055
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    363773
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Diablo View Post
    So Jordo is about as clear as can be.

    We'll have to see what happens next phase but I predict Raiden is a JOAT and Snake is our Cop.

    If Raiden does investigate another night though I agree with Psycho that I wouldn't trust his reads as he's more likely to be an unreliable cop at this stage, if he's a JOAT though I don't think we should look too deep into the game's lore and assume he'd get a wrong result.

    Losing CWE sucks though. He also had a fairly decent role, but it seems like we have our fair share of good roles so at least from a power standpoint not the biggest loss. Still he's a strong player and has a good nose for searching out scum.

    From that my suspicion falls on JP who always seems to get rid of CWE early when he's scum. Could be anyone, but JP has the history of doing that. Still will wait to hear from more people though, see if Raiden or Snake picked up anything.
    This could mean Pablo and JP aren't scumbuds. My knee-jerk reaction to the kill was the same, and I almost voted there first. If either flips red, I'd be willing to entertain that the other is town.

    That said, considering he didn't vote or push it that hard, it easily could have been distancing or pre-empting the "Lynch JP" crowd. So while it lowers suspicion, it's still possible they're partners.

  85. #185
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    14,055
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    363773
    Scum currently wondering how many layers of WIFOM they have to game through to get me and/or Jordo killed tonight.

  86. #186
    Rush
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    11,311
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    65359
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    This is dumb, and might not be true, but I feel like scum kangus wouldn't be hype about or think to mention people getting their roles in quick. Scum are usually happy to take as much time as they need, and this reads like someone who was legit hyped to get to the next phase as soon as possible. Even moreso knowing that kangus likes to get to the lynching action.
    I assure you, town or otherwise, I am an unwavering supporter of prompt role turn in.

  87. #187
    Defiance is a four letter
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    word spelt with a finger
    Posts
    28,798
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    756017
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    Scum currently wondering how many layers of WIFOM they have to game through to get me and/or Jordo killed tonight.



  88. #188
    Legend Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    59,502
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    860634
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier
    T/S and Badger probably in the awkward spots on that wagon. T/S could have purposely tried to egg on the speed of the wagon to scare people off, and Badger could have been the same. I also felt Badger's explanation for the vote felt a bit over-explained and forced, but that read made more sense to me if wardy was town. Plus, the fact he wasn't hovering around the thread to see what happened, never came back to backpedal his vote? Probably alright.
    I'd rather come across as over-explaining rather than not explaining at all. I wasn't trying to speed things, was backing up yours and Fro's sentiments.

    Hope we spread ourselves a bit better in our targetting tonight though. Jordathon was a bit overkill.

  89. #189
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    14,055
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    363773
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    I'd rather come across as over-explaining rather than not explaining at all. I wasn't trying to speed things, was backing up yours and Fro's sentiments.

    Hope we spread ourselves a bit better in our targetting tonight though. Jordathon was a bit overkill.
    You're good. Just relaying my thoughts instead of playing coy like I was earlier since I'm probably a hot target right now.

    Out of curiosity, how confident were you that wardy would flip red here?

  90. #190
    Legend Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    59,502
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    860634
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    You're good. Just relaying my thoughts instead of playing coy like I was earlier since I'm probably a hot target right now.

    Out of curiosity, how confident were you that wardy would flip red here?
    Not 100% confident, never am unless I have info. Probability wise, he had the best odds though so was reasonably confident but that did waver a bit with Jarrod's mistake. However mistakes do happen, hell I should know!

  91. #191
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    14,055
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    363773
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Not 100% confident, never am unless I have info. Probability wise, he had the best odds though so was reasonably confident but that did waver a bit with Jarrod's mistake. However mistakes do happen, hell I should know!
    Gun to head, do you think any scum snuck on to the wagon, or do you think they were completely caught off guard?

  92. #192
    Legend Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    59,502
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    860634
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    Gun to head, do you think any scum snuck on to the wagon, or do you think they were completely caught off guard?
    I'll go with caught off guard. Probably a bit early for scum to hide on a wagon.

  93. #193
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    14,055
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    363773
    @kdestiny @TimeSplitter @Jarrod1983 @kangus @Pablo Diablo @HHHnFoley_Rulez @Caito @lotjx

    You have yet to weigh in on the lynch or the people responsible for/wary of it. I'd like all of you to give me your thought as to how likely you thought wardy would flip scum and whether you think anyone on the wagon could be scum.

    If you give any specific names, you get extra points. Refusal to answer may earn you a vote if I survive.

  94. #194
    Once upon a time... kdestiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Way Down Hadestown
    Posts
    18,656
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    258080
    usa
    Sorry, been a crazy day with the Madden league so haven't really gotten to chime in.

    Wardy was a good shout, I am a bit weary of Jarrod on that train personally but this is also based on me skimming through what has happened.

    JP, you're incredible

  95. #195
    Temet Nosce Caito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,703
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    73032
    When I woke up this morning, Stan was still looking for roles. By the time I had gotten up, driven 2+ hours to meet a buddy to okay golf..... Wardy was basically lynched. I think he actually was and we hadn’t known it yet.

    I read thru it and no, I prob didn’t think wardy would flip. Most likely because how often are our D2 trains effective? So, cool that it worked out, but we don’t exactly have a precedent for it.

  96. #196
    Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Canada, Eh?
    Posts
    24,986
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    528080
    canada
    My position as I said was that the lynch was fine because the doctor and cops were cleared of being him. I really didn't like how quickly it went through.

    With the result though I cannot see a scum being on that lynch and if any scum was it would have been an earlier person who thought this wouldn't have the legs to actually lynch through and they'd have time to switch to someone else.

    But I'm sticking with my gut that there weren't scum on that lynch.

  97. #197
    Intercontinental Champion Jarrod1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    4,101
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    309840
    usa
    @Psycho666Soldier

    I woke up after getting boozed right up the day before. Truthfully my first read through was quick because my wife brought the baby in our room and we played around a bit. I said I'd let things shake out a bit and return. I was feeding the kids lunch, thought I'd check in. Skimmed the vote, saw Pyscho, Badger and Fro on the vote and thought when I skimmed through Psycho was talking about a scum team blocking their own members, which is what chimed in my brain and that's why I brought the former game up because I thought it was a good vote for a D2 scenario.

    I misread it and was promptly corrected by Fro.

    After rereading and getting what was actually going on I still felt great about the vote because that same logic, used by Grim in a game a while back, was used to catch me red handed on a D2. So I still felt 90% on it I'd say.

    I feel good about the people on there. If I'm choosing anyone on the list of people that voted, that I'm weary of, would be lotjx just because he dropped in and voted with no explanation. That doesn't mean anything though. Just saying that's what stood out to me besides me taking out a red marker and drawing a big ole bullseye on my chest. If someone starts pushing me I'd look at them when I pop up green.

    As for people not on the vote, JP was pretty sure we were looking in the wrong place. Hard to say now though. I think this is a vote we can look back at a couple phases down the road though and maybe something new will pop up.

  98. #198
    Rush
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    11,311
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    65359
    After discussing it with my team of advisers we feel it is best I do not comment on last day's lynch. I hope you understand Psycho and wish you the best moving forward.

  99. #199
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    14,055
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    363773
    For the record, I'm not trying to accuse anyone of not playing the game or anything. So I understand that some of you are in different time zones/was busy at work. I just want everyone to have something they can be held accountable for going forward, because that's how we get information we can look back on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrod1983 View Post
    @Psycho666Soldier

    I woke up after getting boozed right up the day before. Truthfully my first read through was quick because my wife brought the baby in our room and we played around a bit. I said I'd let things shake out a bit and return. I was feeding the kids lunch, thought I'd check in. Skimmed the vote, saw Pyscho, Badger and Fro on the vote and thought when I skimmed through Psycho was talking about a scum team blocking their own members, which is what chimed in my brain and that's why I brought the former game up because I thought it was a good vote for a D2 scenario.

    I misread it and was promptly corrected by Fro.

    After rereading and getting what was actually going on I still felt great about the vote because that same logic, used by Grim in a game a while back, was used to catch me red handed on a D2. So I still felt 90% on it I'd say.

    I feel good about the people on there. If I'm choosing anyone on the list of people that voted, that I'm weary of, would be lotjx just because he dropped in and voted with no explanation. That doesn't mean anything though. Just saying that's what stood out to me besides me taking out a red marker and drawing a big ole bullseye on my chest. If someone starts pushing me I'd look at them when I pop up green.

    As for people not on the vote, JP was pretty sure we were looking in the wrong place. Hard to say now though. I think this is a vote we can look back at a couple phases down the road though and maybe something new will pop up.
    Thanks for the thoughtful answer. I actually thought the opposite about lotjx, because to me it seemed like someone not as familiar with the game that thought, "Oh, information? Cool, I'll follow that" without really thinking about how it wasn't clear-cut information. But Pablo made a decent point about someone hopping on early not realizing what would happen after, and he could have either thought it'd be good to look like "adding pressure," or again just thought, "Oh shit, information, better get in on this before I look bad." Overall, I feel pretty good about lotjx so far, though I would also like to hear his reaction to the lynch.

  100. #200
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    14,055
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    363773
    Quote Originally Posted by kangus View Post
    After discussing it with my team of advisers we feel it is best I do not comment on last day's lynch. I hope you understand Psycho and wish you the best moving forward.


    Because it's you, I'll allow it for now...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •