Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Boy Meets World Mafia

Defiance is a four letter
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordo View Post
    Hypothetically if I had a power it's gone. I'm not sure what they call it in mafia, disabler maybe

Hesitation in explaining was I didn't want to get mod killed and I wasn't sure if I could give that info.

Lauren may in fact be a roleblocker but this kiss would of left me powerless if I hypothetically had had a power
    I'd buy this more if we hadn't have gone over the rules re breadcrumbing/roleclaiming upteen times recently.

Forget hypothetically, what happened to you.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean, I can guess from what you put there, but since you've ran round the Wrekin with this, I want some clarity before being certain.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hypothetically, of course.

- - - Updated - - -

And yes, I cannot sleep to save my life at the minute and you poor bastards are getting the brunt of it in the hours of the dark.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I started this game with a power.

I would no longer have that power.

My power would of been drained. I would of went from being able to do stuff at night to vanilla

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I started this game with a power.

I would no longer have that power.

My power would of been drained. I would of went from being able to do stuff at night to vanilla
    You're reminding me of Rip in the last game, where he was pretending to be skirting on the edges of roleclaiming to gain town trust, despite not being anywhere near roleclaiming. That's another scummy looking move.

You're saying your power was removed. Given the write up, I can buy that. Problem is, for me that doesn't change a thing.

Scum would not self target with what happened to me.
    No Cop had shown up on Night One after BBF had been role blocked. The Doctor was dead, so scum knew the kill would be successful. What's the need for a Godfather with no cop around? The cover you could get for that is huge. Why would scum waste such a useful role on themselves. Oh, yeah, of course...

With how well stuff has gone for scum with them hitting power roles I don't think them making bold moves would be that crazy
    Well put.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Angela should of seen who Lauren was but I think a disabler would probably be more of a single shot thing.
    This is a red herring.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    Angela also would take action, following Jordo for the night.
    Following = Angela is a Tracker. That means she's had seen who you targeted, not who targeted you.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You sure she's a tracker not a watcher? Sounds like that particular write up could go either way.

Regardless something is bugging me here. Someone should have enough information to make a better than 50/50 guess at who is scum and I'mnot seeing enough conversation from enough people.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I'm sure. Not only is the wording clear, if we look at the dead list...

Fro has died, he was Morgan 2-Town-aligned EN Watcher
    Stan has died. He was Morgan 1-Town-aligned watcher.
    Two Watchers are already dead.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, Rip has already confirmed he's not a Tracker, so the 50/50 thing that would have applied if he were Eli and a Tracker is invalid.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, damn this even ods stuff has always jacked me up.

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m not certain at this point about Jordo being scum. If Lauren just roleblocked Jordo, it probably would’ve said he would’ve been left powerless for the night or something where a scum on scum block would make sense. The fact it just says he was left powerless looks like he was more likely vanilla-ised. The only way it would work for scum pulling that move on another scum is if Jordo was a mafia goon and already powerless.

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scum risking that move with an already immune Caito to get rid of a powerful player in CWE knowing he is fucked either way I’m more willing to believe.

Let’s hear from more players though.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right...

It’s time to explain things in simple bloody terms I guess, congratulations on being dense enough that a play from scum book one caused this much confusion.

Vote : Caito

Why do you put yourself in a cross hair if you’re scum? When you remove a power player and have utmost confidence that any return investigators will clear you... When? When you know they’ll clear you, because you are the godfather.

Why push so hard when someone offers you a target after a night like that? When you’re trying to our rolls, when you’re going totally against your usual playing style, when you are prepared to risk yourself as your team is in a position of comparable numerical strength, especially if you can ‘clear’ one or two on the way out.

Action plan...

Today - Vote : Caito
    Tonight - Check JP and Jordo
    Tomorrow - Vote : Whichever one of those two is scum

Oh and if our Vig would like to stop killing Town they would be nice.
    And the SK needs to think about his targets or he’s going to lose by default

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *le sigh*

Im not really sure what to tell you guys here to see where the error is.

I came on strong in a defense immediately, because if you remember when that game event was invoked, I just about immediately said this was a setup. A scum setup. So nobody votes, because we hope there is a way around it, CWE dies anyways, and I look terrible. An immediate defense was put up because I would’ve rather reason rather than emotion won out here. Hopefully, that will be the case.

As to why pull this move so risky if scum..... I will guarantee you of one thing. I am NOT Godfather.

I am town, and I am trying to stop us losing any more townies when we have already lost 1/3 of the game before Day 3 even started...

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip View Post
    Right...

Itís time to explain things in simple bloody terms I guess, congratulations on being dense enough that a play from scum book one caused this much confusion.

Why do you put yourself in a cross hair if youíre scum? When you remove a power player and have utmost confidence that any return investigators will clear you... When? When you know theyíll clear you, because you are the godfather.

Why push so hard when someone offers you a target after a night like that? When youíre trying to our rolls, when youíre going totally against your usual playing style, when you are prepared to risk yourself as your team is in a position of comparable numerical strength, especially if you can Ďclearí one or two on the way out.

Action plan...

Today - Vote : Caito
    Tonight - Check JP and Jordo
    Tomorrow - Vote : Whichever one of those two is scum

Oh and if our Vig would like to stop killing Town they would be nice.
    And the SK needs to think about his targets or heís going to lose by default
    We're at potential MYLO and you just used how the write up looked to pretend you had information confirming Caito as scum. Turn out you have nothing? Maybe I took myself down the wrong rabbit hole last night.

We haven't even come close to hearing from everyone in this phase yet.

Somebody tells me you're not Eli, you're swinging.

Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    So this all comes down to basically people just making their reads on what triggered the Caito vs CWE one v one. Am I right Rip?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    I am going to have to make this quick. We had a storm last night that has knocked out internet and I am guessing Verizon 4g network is overloaded as this is the first time I've been able to get the page to load.

My take real fast. Caito obviously has the most reason to be voted for if we are in a do or die lynch situation and I'm down for that cause rip seems to have info. However, from discussion I've seen we are damn near fucked if we mislynch. We need to be sure on this or we may not be able to come back. If we decide to lynch caito and he does flip obviously rip is next in line if we make it thru to the next day.

Internet is supposed to be fixed soon and thank god. I didnt realize how much I fucking relied on it. No TV, no this and with 4g shitting the bed I've literally got nothing. I might have to go outside or read a book. :gross:

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Diablo View Post
    So this all comes down to basically people just making their reads on what triggered the Caito vs CWE one v one. Am I right Rip?
    Somewhere in the scum chat JP is pissing himself laughing.

The CWE/Caito situation is good(ish) scum logic you toss the godfather into it knowing he can’t (normally) bee checked at night then chuck a strong town in there and you literally can’t lose the vote.

And on reading the night it’s also reasonably obvious

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    JP if you can give me a better explanation for what happened with Day 2 I could be swayed against joining the Caito lynch.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JP if you can give me a better explanation for what happened with Day 2 I could be swayed against joining the Caito lynch.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Current Voting:

Caito (2)-Rip, Jordo
    Jordo (1)-JP

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have one. I think as a baseline, scum choose the immune and a big threat to make sure a big threat dies, is as good an explanation as any. But it's Rip's lies and dodgy behaviour which mean Caito's a bad lynch.

Rip didn't once mention the machinations of Day 2 util after Jordo had explained his theory. Until then he was trying to pretend he had dees. Lying about information to try and force a lynch is hardly the biggest of town moves at the best of times, when you consider the position we're in it's incomprehensible.

That's not the only thing which is bugging me.

Cory was overcome at the loss of his beloved Topanga. He would find the culprit. He decided to interrogate JP.
    I've explained my concerns with this, but from other players perspectives, this should be looked at as a regular cop investigation. To ignore this and push for another lynch makes sense if you have confirmed dees, but we know he doesn't. Why ignore it completely unless you already know it isn't going to turn up anything?

Rip's actions in the phase have shady as hell.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unvote

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At no point have I said I didn’t have information, what I’ve done is point out that anyone who isn’t scum or loyjx doesn’t need information to walk through the door I’ve opened, JP is not this bloody stupid and has massively outed himself as scum here, he’s target #2 followed by Jordo as suspect #3

The rest of you are just bloody annoying

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And if our bloody vig can’t keep it in his bloody pants I respectfully request he at the very least tries to kill a bloody red target tonight

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Current Voting:

Caito (2)-Rip, Jordo

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At no point have I said I didn’t have information, what I’ve done is point out that anyone who isn’t scum or loyjx doesn’t need information to walk through the door I’ve opened, JP is not this bloody stupid and has massively outed himself as scum here, he’s target #2 followed by Jordo as suspect #3

The rest of you are just bloody annoying
    So you have information but you refuse to clarify what it is because it's unnecessary? But you're not any kind of cop, you've already said so yourself. You're not a tracker, you've said so yourself. You're not a JOAT, town wouldn't get two. So trust you. On potential MYLO when you're being shady as hell?

Course mate.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve said I’m not a Cop, I’ve said I’m not a Tracker, that’s all I’ve said.

I’ve also told you Caito is scum, and the Godfather, and that you’re either scum or waaaay to far down the gin, to be fair you’ve a monster scum tell that gives it away, spotted it a couple of games ago and thus far you’re bang on trend.

God I much prefer playing scum,

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve said I’m not a Cop, I’ve said I’m not a Tracker, that’s all I’ve said.

I’ve also told you Caito is scum, and the Godfather, and that you’re either scum or waaaay to far down the gin, to be fair you’ve a monster scum tell that gives it away, spotted it a couple of games ago and thus far you’re bang on trend.

I've been very particular in my wording again and again. I've repeatedly mentioned that you're not ANY kind of cop. You haven't once refuted that. For specifics like that, you'd have to be.

You're still lying.

Vote: Rip

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    So at this point Rip is basically sacrificing himself up if he's wrong.

If he's wrong the vig should finally have a clear target in Rip.

Vote Caito

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    I can't see how that pays off for the scum to be so strong with their lie. It's one thing to say I have a hunch based off of what happened and then if you're wrong go "Well I thought it was the right move" compared to "I have info that this is what we should be doing". We see what the result will be before the night phase so we follow the info and it can be punished. Your worry about us losing the game can't happen because we will be successfully having the vig kill a scum.

Intercontinental Champion Jarrod1983's Avatar
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Fuuuuuuuuck. Backs are against the wall and reading Rip and JP's back and forth is confusing my thick brain. I will vote but explain it to me nice and slow. Seems like Rip has info but is being coy about how he got it?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrod1983 View Post
    Fuuuuuuuuck. Backs are against the wall and reading Rip and JP's back and forth is confusing my thick brain. I will vote but explain it to me nice and slow. Seems like Rip has info but is being coy about how he got it?
    No.

Rip has given you a bloody target and J.P. is doing his damnedest to save his co-scum skin.

Two for one here Town, Vote : Caito and when he comes up scum vig kill JP, and someone check bloody Jordo

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JP is scum or Jester

Either way our vig has a chance to redeem himself a little

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So at this point Rip is basically sacrificing himself up if he's wrong.

If he's wrong the vig should finally have a clear target in Rip.

Vote Caito
    Hang on, you've just gone from "we can't mislynch" to "it's okay if we mislynch" in the space of a day.

Cracking plan if Caito's the vig, or if scum have worked out who it is for a block.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rip is lying. No ifs, no buts, no maybes.

He's claiming he KNOWS Caito is the Godfather. Knows. The only role which would reveal that is a Role Cop. I said again and again Rip isn't ANY kind of cop. That was deliberate. I was leaving the door open for a rebuttal. It never came.

Rip isn't a cop of any kind. Rip isn't a tracker. Rip isn't a JOAT.

Rip is lying.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't see how that pays off for the scum to be so strong with their lie. It's one thing to say I have a hunch based off of what happened and then if you're wrong go "Well I thought it was the right move" compared to "I have info that this is what we should be doing". We see what the result will be before the night phase so we follow the info and it can be punished. Your worry about us losing the game can't happen because we will be successfully having the vig kill a scum.
    I've made the point already, but to hammer it home.

What if Caito is the Vig?
    What if Scum have worked out who the vig is and have role block capability?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JP is scum or Jester

Either way our vig has a chance to redeem himself a little
    You know THIS sounds really scummy. JP could be scum but offering the possibility of a Jester this late in the game? That is so fucking unlikely as to be absurd. the closest to any support for that is we do have a kinda OP town despite getting our asses kicked. I don't agree with JP's idea that there couldn't be two JOATs though, you could make them both relatively weak. Personally I think bus driving is a shit power especially early on in the game for example. 1 shot kills are great if you live long enough to use them say right now.

I kinda hate where in the day (real time) this cycle started. I don't know if this is a fast train or if half us actually got eight hours sleep.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Current Voting:

Caito (3)-Rip, Jordo, Pablo Diablo
    RIp (1) - JP

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is such a bad lynch. Whether it was Day One or Day Five, on the brink of winning or losing, this is an awful lynch.

You're following somebody who has shown themselves to be lying.

I’ve also told you Caito is scum, and the Godfather
    Rip isn't a Cop. Rip isn't a Role Cop. Rip isn't a Tracker. Rip isn't a JOAT.

Not only does Rip not have any information that would tell him Caito is scum, he's going a step further and claiming a specific role when it's impossible for him to have information of that kind.

I got done a few games back because Kangus pretended to have information on me that he didn't. Let's not do this again.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doc View Post
    You know THIS sounds really scummy. JP could be scum but offering the possibility of a Jester this late in the game? That is so fucking unlikely as to be absurd. the closest to any support for that is we do have a kinda OP town despite getting our asses kicked. I don't agree with JP's idea that there couldn't be two JOATs though, you could make them both relatively weak. Personally I think bus driving is a shit power especially early on in the game for example. 1 shot kills are great if you live long enough to use them say right now.

I kinda hate where in the day (real time) this cycle started. I don't know if this is a fast train or if half us actually got eight hours sleep.
    1. Personally I doubt there’s a Jester, but J.P. is playing this so obviously I have to wonder, then I see the ease at which he seems to be able to manipulate the herd and I die inside a little
    2. I WISH I was scum, God I hate being Town.
    3. This started when I first checked in today, it’s because I have a million kids, and I live in Gods own country.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Read my posts, read JPs the answers bloody obvious.

Read...

If it’s too hard ask a friend to read it for you, if you’ve got no friends then try real hard to read it carefully

I’ve said what I’m not.

I’ve said what Caito is.

JP has walked you through the mechanics and then tried to do some sleight of hand to either get me to role claim, or to fool the herd, sorry, flock.

Read, carefully.

Then Vote : Caito

Then vig do your damn job right.

I’m off to rewatch ‘Mania with the kids and a few pints of Guinness before I have a meltdown

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The lady doth protest too much.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Read...

If it’s too hard ask a friend to read it for you, if you’ve got no friends then try real hard to read it carefully

I’ve said what I’m not.

I’ve said what Caito is.

JP has walked you through the mechanics and then tried to do some sleight of hand to either get me to role claim, or to fool the herd, sorry, flock.

Read, carefully.

I’m off to rewatch ‘Mania with the kids and a few pints of Guinness before I have a meltdown
    Rip is trying to fool the town into making a lynch based on made up information. it is lying, nothing more, nothing less.

The language he's using here and has been using other posts is designed to be manipulative. Think and read carefully, he says, because obviously you're stupid if you don't agree with him. He's worked it out, why can't you? Get a friend to read it to you, idiot. You're just part of the herd, you can't think for yourself, can you?

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your info (your gut) is wrong Rip.

Town

Not Godfather.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Two for one.

Caito, then J.P.

Then I’d be looking at Jordo.

Easy when the penny drops, go look back over games J.P. and I have played in previously, he’s got a massive, massive scum tell, and it’s going nuts here.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Can you elaborate on what JP's scum tell is?

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Whoa whoa....why Jordo?

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Again with the "it's easy, so obvious. Can't you see it?" The implication that if you can't, you're thick. Don't fall for it.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you elaborate on what JP's scum tell is?
    JP calls out every game for us to follow info without trying to draw out the giver unless there’s a counter claim, he goes against his own advice when scum, when scum he also always plays the same style game with me, he likes to try and draw out my frustration at things to create distraction and doubt, look back over his games both things hold true.

As for why Jordo he jumped in early as a bit of a smokescreen then quickly pulled away, which looks a bit like being called off by someone else, not a huge tell but worth a look.

Now can you all vote : Caito so I can get back to the Tag Team Ladder match?

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JP calls out every game for us to follow info without trying to draw out the giver unless there’s a counter claim, he goes against his own advice when scum, when scum he also always plays the same style game with me, he likes to try and draw out my frustration at things to create distraction and doubt, look back over his games both things hold true.
    You don't have info, that is the point.

This is what happened to me in a game recently. Kangus pretended to have information, he didn't, I was lynched and revealed to be town.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh everyone knows I have info and where I got it now thanks.

So unless anyone jumps in to claim otherwise...

Vig : JP

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh everyone knows I have info and where I got it now thanks.
    Anybody?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So unless anyone jumps in to claim otherwise...
    Anyone?

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Again, to be clear.

Rip is not a cop. Rip is not a Role Cop. Rip is not a Tracker. Rip is not a Watcher. Rip is not a Joat.

Rip does not have a role which would grant him the information he claims to have.

Caito is a bad, bad lynch.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Again...

To be clear...

Rip is not a Cop, Rip is not Tracker, Rip is not a Watcher

Rip has given you two gift wrapped scum...

So unless anyone wants to counter claim here?

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rip is not a Cop, Rip is not Tracker, Rip is not a Watcher

Rip has given you two gift wrapped scum...
    So you're claiming to be a JOAT.

I've played a lot these games, crafted a few more. I create power strong games.

I have never played or even considered creating a game where town would have 2 JOATs. Town would be overpowered. It's Mazer's first game running, but he had Psycho and Grim look over it for balancing issues beforehand. Not a chance in hell there are two JOATs.

Rip is lying.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wanna bet?

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you a variation on a Lyncher?

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wanna bet?
    Yeah, so he's claiming JOAT.

Not a chance in hell.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Psycho double checked this game setup. Grim double checked this game setup.

Two JOATs? Not happening.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No answer then?

Wanna bet?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Caito, then vig JP

Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    After going through things, I wouldn't put it past Rip possibly getting it after the first night death.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm stepping out for a little because I'll add to the noise and it might drown out the obvious.

Rip is claiming JOAT.

Lotjx was our JOAT.

I have never, not once, played a game with two town JOATs in. It would be unbalanced to the point of broken. Keep in mind, we had two watchers, a cop and what appear to be a couple of trackers and a role block still alive. Another JOAT on top of that would be ridiculous.

Psycho and Grim both looked over this game before it started, even citing balancing issues which they'd give advice to Mazer on.

Never, ever happening.

Rip is lying.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Note the lack of conviction on JPs part here?

I repeat...

Wanna bet?

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you drunk or five?

Guys, just look at it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Personally I doubt thereís a Jester, but J.P. is playing this so obviously I have to wonder, then I see the ease at which he seems to be able to manipulate the herd and I die inside a little
    3. This started when I first checked in today, itís because I have a million kids, and I live in Gods own country.
    1. Fair enough, anything IS possible and from what I've seen this is a damn powerful town, strong enough that a 5 scum unlike but possible or two neutrals. We wouldn't have seen a Jester or Survivor in any write up.

2. I don't have much to clear you and believe me I want to believe you because everything I'm reading says we kinda have to get this round right and I'd rather not be against you.

3. When it comes to the the conversation I didn't mean you. I mean there are enough other players and we're up against enough of a wall that I find so many silent players that if I didn't have a top three already picked pretty much any of them would be fair game if we were lynching on someone's hunches.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Docs right :shudder: there are way to many quiet players.

And J.P... Neither, but you still don’t seem to have the courage of your convictions here do you?

Wanna bet?

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JP calls out every game for us to follow info without trying to draw out the giver unless thereís a counter claim, he goes against his own advice when scum, when scum he also always plays the same style game with me, he likes to try and draw out my frustration at things to create distraction and doubt, look back over his games both things hold true.

As for why Jordo he jumped in early as a bit of a smokescreen then quickly pulled away, which looks a bit like being called off by someone else, not a huge tell but worth a look.

Now can you all vote : Caito so I can get back to the Tag Team Ladder match?
    What have I backed off on?

My play? My vote is still on caito. I said my piece.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I said Jordo, it’s just a niggle, you seemed ‘off’

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen you mention me a few times, I haven't argued because fuck it... Check me. I'm not sure how it'll work since my role has been drained but go for it.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be honest mate it’s your silence that’s niggles at me, it’s not like you to sit back

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be honest mate it’s your silence that’s niggles at me, it’s not like you to sit back
    Jordo has made 23 posts in this phase alone.

Stop being so quiet, Jrodo.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shhh JP

Unless of course you want to take my offer up?

Wanna bet?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Come on mate, play along.

You played your hand, I’m calling.

Wanna bet?

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tell you what, I'll be as quiet as Jordo has.

That quietness which made you suspicious of him. 23 posts. Silence you called it. Silence. 23 posts. Silence. Almost like you had to make something up quickly and didn't think hard enough about it.

How many signs Rip is bullshitting do we need?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So...

That’s a no then?

I think we can all see J.P. has tried, and ultimately failed to make lay his bluff here.

Please step down from the table and await your visit from our vig tonight.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've backed off a bit since me and JP got into it but I don't have anything more to add. I'd rather town not waste time looking at me but if it's needed I've got nothing to hide. Not much to show either anymore but hey it's whatever.

There have been some things I have questions about like what was up with someone stealing kangus ID after he died but at the moment I don't see how it helps us to discuss that.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    C’mon JP, please play?

No one plays with me anymore...

Please?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen you mention me a few times, I haven't argued because fuck it... Check me. I'm not sure how it'll work since my role has been drained but go for it.
    I don't think we can check you. The cop died, if we have a role cop (which might work on a Godfather) with your power drained that gives us relatively little as far as what your alliance is. I wasn't coming after you personally though just as I didn't mean Rip specifically. Hell I didn't mean him at all, he's been active. I just can't help but think at least one of these silent types know we're close enough to the end of the game that maybe they can just be very quiet. None of them had a gut feeling? None at all?

I just hate this livewire we're screwed if we botch this thing we have right now and I'd like a fresh set of eyes to look at this and see if anybody sees a pattern I'm not.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Current Voting:

RIp (1) - JP

Little less than 24 hours left

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Címon JP, please play?

Please?

GET BACK HARL

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cocky, rude, abusive or condescending Rip posts from TMNT3, where he was scum.

An easy lynch with zero info...

Does irony mean the same thing in your dictionary as in everyone elseís?

You a literally, by your own admission, attempting to lynch me with zero information.

Iím trying to work out if itís the most blatant scum play Iíve ever seen or the most idiotic.
    Mate youíre playing like a twat here, itís either down to far to much booze or being fiddled with by Teeth.
    But we donít know heís a non threat, and you wonít tell us what you know and delight in spouting the bizarre random shit your magic intestine is telling you instead of doing something sensible like looking at information and using your brain instead of colon.
    Cocky, rude, abusive or condescending Rip posts in this game.

For future reference if you are a Town player with a kill role, donít just kill random players, or youíre helping scum, and an idiot.

- - - Updated - - -

Mainly an idiot

Read...

If itís too hard ask a friend to read it for you, if youíve got no friends then try real hard to read it carefully

Iíve said what Iím not.

Iíve said what Caito is.

Read, carefully.

Iím off to rewatch ĎMania with the kids and a few pints of Guinness before I have a meltdown
    Címon JP, please play?

Please?
    In TMNT he had CWE pushing him. In this game, he has me. The reaction is the same.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But J.P., if you are so damn sure why not back it up?

You called me a liar bud, that triggers me every time, so...

Wanna bet?

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Grow up, big man.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So?

Is that a no?

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I mean Rip does seem pretty confident here. I was scum with him in TMNT3 and he did lie in that game but never seemed to be as confident in his statements in that game as he is being right now. JP does seem to be avoiding the wanna bet goading. If Rip is scum what scum do you think he is JP?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He knows I’m not scum, hence the refusal to play

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Caito View Post
    GET BACK HARL
    Yeah...

Happens when I’m triggered, it’s like a Pavlovian response.

True though...

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's you lying, again, in TMNT.

No.

Thereís three town.
    Thereís three purple (You, Mazer & Teeth)
    Thereís one yellow.

And I know who everyone is.

Thatís it, thatís the break down and if I go any closer Iím getting burned.
    You made things up, also known as lied, to try and move the game in your favour. When you're anti-town, that's what you have to do.

You are, flat out, lying now.

Let's list the town roles seen so far/revealed.

Cop
    Doctor
    JOAT
    Watcher
    Watcher
    Tracker
    Tracker
    Wild Card (interested to see what this was)
    Role Block

That in itself is a lot. Add to that an investigative role which looked into me (which, I hope people are noting, nobody is accusing me of anything) and another JOAT would make so many investigative/player elimination roles that it simply wouldn't be feasible. Not a chance there's a second JOAT.

Then you consider the fact it's a confirmed 4 man scum. Rule of thumb is 25%, so the scum team is small to begin with. Small scum and massive overpowered town? Not a chance there's a second JOAT.

Psycho and Grim both looked this over. Here's what they both had to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    Ignoring suggestions for a couple balance changes, I can confirm that Mazer's game looks fun as hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Yep, balance change and a few links to some Mafia process documents was my only real feedback.
    They both explicitly mention balance changes. Not a chance there's a second JOAT.

I don't believe you. I don't believe your claim you're a JOAT, I don't believe you get triggered by people calling you out for lying (otherwise how would you have coped beyond one or two of these games?).

I'm not five years old. I'm not going to bet you all my sweeties and my bestest book. Them's the facts.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    What is your bestest book JP?

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean Rip does seem pretty confident here. I was scum with him in TMNT3 and he did lie in that game but never seemed to be as confident in his statements in that game as he is being right now. JP does seem to be avoiding the wanna bet goading. If Rip is scum what scum do you think he is JP?
    I'm not sure he's scum - nobody has come forward (yet, let me revisit this in a second) and said Rip can't be Eli. But I am certain that even if he is Eli that he's anti-town. A variation of a lyncher, who needs to lynch a specific player - in this instance Caito - where he has some kind of night action to supplement his win condition, is my gut feeling.

That said, being if he is Eli, he counts towards town numbers, so that's not a lynch I want.

Unvote

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is your bestest book JP?
    How To Balance Mafia Games by Never Two JOATS

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See there you go again calling me a liar, that hurts.

It’s so, so simple here JP, you’ve overplayed your hand now and your bluff is increasing obvious to everyone the more you try to wave the busted flush around.

Wanna bet?

If you are SO sure in what you’re saying, if you’re more than happy to double down on the linguistic nails then why not grow a set and knuckle up?

Wanna bet?

My cards are on the table, face up and it’s a clear Flush. You sit there holding shit stuck balls deep in a bluff that you should have stepped off three passes ago but nope, you’re so confident that you can still turn the herd that you keep going, oblivious to the tides turn.

Wanna bet?

I’ve laid them down, the logic, the reasoning, the path and the picture... And the truth. What’s your response been? Half truths and insinuation, what happens when pressed? You scuttle back, regroup, try again, look for another line to twist. But when the spotlight hits?

Wanna bet?

Come on JP, it’s high noon, it’s the time of the gun, river card, judgement.

Wanna bet?

Or are you going to continue spinning, plotting, hiding?

C’mon bud, play with me or walk away, no more time for silly games and jolly japes, it’s time to show them or fold them bab.

Wanna bet?

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A lot has been said today, so it could easily have got missed. I'll make this one extra big and bold.

IF ANYBODY HAS REASON TO BELIEVE RIP IS NOT ELI, LET US KNOW.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Simples

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by JP View Post
    How To Balance Mafia Games by Never Two JOATS
    I haven't read it. Probably should some time.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't read it. Probably should some time.
    Wouldn’t bother, it’s generally outdated and dull

I prefer ‘How to Vote : Caito’ it’s a real page turner with a cool ending, it’s sequal is ‘Vig : J.P.’ and I’m told it’s a good read as well

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Current Voting:

As a reminder:
    If there is no hammer before time, action will be determined based on leading votes