Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Friday Night Smackdown Thread

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasori View Post

I think it's time for Nikki to move on from Alexa. She's stepped it up on the mic and I could see her doing well in singles competition. This would probably mean Alexa turns on her. Then they can get a new partner for Lexi since she's much better in the tag division. Maybe someone from NXT.
    I don't think it's time for that just yet. We're close but I think we've got something that can happen just before that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Batter View Post
    If there's a PPV before Summerslam after Backlash, Boss and Hug vs. Kabuki Warriors for the tag titles with the stipulation of Asuka's and Bayley's titles also being on the line if they get pinned would be a logical main event where they can advance angles while giving shine to the division with all 3 titles on the line. You can cop out with Kairi getting pinned and everything stays the same, or you can shake things up huge with a triple champion or one of the teams having both singles titles too.
    They have Extreme Rules set to go down before Summerslam. That's set to take place in mid-to-late July. I'd take away your stip and just run a four-way with the current and previous champions, so you run Boss 'n' Hug connection versus Kabuki Warriors versus Alexa and Nikki versus The IIconics. I think you give yourself four-to-six weeks to build it, after Asuka retains over Nia. You give yourself plenty of time to build to a big match, and then have the fallout from that match build towards Summerslam. I'm not seeing a lot of value in Bayley and Sasha retaining for a long time, Alexa and Nikki getting the belts back, and Kabuki Warriors getting the belts, so that leaves you with The IIconics stealing the belts as they did originally to become champions.

- Asuka can have a new challenger for Summerslam
    - If you want to go to it, you go to Sasha and Bayley at Summerslam
    - IIconics can get a first defense in at Summerslam over Alexa and Nikki and then you start the dissolving of them as the IIconics work as the champions again.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    I don't think it's time for that just yet. We're close but I think we've got something that can happen just before that.

They have Extreme Rules set to go down before Summerslam. That's set to take place in mid-to-late July. I'd take away your stip and just run a four-way with the current and previous champions, so you run Boss 'n' Hug connection versus Kabuki Warriors versus Alexa and Nikki versus The IIconics. I think you give yourself four-to-six weeks to build it, after Asuka retains over Nia. You give yourself plenty of time to build to a big match, and then have the fallout from that match build towards Summerslam. I'm not seeing a lot of value in Bayley and Sasha retaining for a long time, Alexa and Nikki getting the belts back, and Kabuki Warriors getting the belts, so that leaves you with The IIconics stealing the belts as they did originally to become champions.

- Asuka can have a new challenger for Summerslam
    - If you want to go to it, you go to Sasha and Bayley at Summerslam
    - IIconics can get a first defense in at Summerslam over Alexa and Nikki and then you start the dissolving of them as the IIconics work as the champions again.
    I like the idea off holding off splitting up Bliss and Cross so they can put over the IIconics. Feels like these two teams have unfinished business.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone is blessed today, we get Bryan versus Styles.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The opening segment made me appreciate the unique opening from two weeks ago. This was pretty damn stupid.

Nakura/Cesaro being in the tag title picture is a big positive for me. The fact that it took tired logic in order to get to that point is a big negative for me.

Really surprised by the placement of the IC title match but I can see the line of thinking in terms of placement with how much time they gave it. Great rollout package prior to the match. There's always going to be lineage they can work off and WWE is good at promo packages so that set the table incredibly well. Really awesome that they gave those two guys so much time to craft a really strong technical match. In terms of the winner, I guess it made sense due to the fact that Styles was traded to Smackdown. You only do that if you've got a purpose behind the move. There's going to be plenty of fantastic challengers coming for Styles. I imagine Riddle is going to be a big one. Edge/Orton have their work cut out for them after seeing this one.

The main event was fine enough. Tucker just randomly returning with no explanation of his whereabouts? Okay then. Last week served no real purpose for Corbin or Otis but I guess that's going to keep going. Heaven help us.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just read the results...they word-for-word recylced that "better to be pissed off than pissed on" segment with HBK from awhile back. Guess it's easier to just use your old material than write new stuff.

Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the unreasonable amount of piss did me in

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mth View Post
    Just read the results...they word-for-word recylced that "better to be pissed off than pissed on" segment with HBK from awhile back. Guess it's easier to just use your old material than write new stuff.
    They should have just played the tape of the original skit. McMahon and Michaels did a far better job than Sheamus and Jeff Hardy. The new version was painful to watch.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought that line was Austin on Arn Anderson?

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Comoletely overcooked this Sheamus/Jeff storyline. The car crash thing was bad enough and now a piss test a la Michaels 06. The match no doubt will be fine but the build has been stupid.

Happy to see Shinsuke/Cesaro on their way to a tag title shot.

Bryan/Styles was the sex as expected. Enough said.

Strowman/Mizorrison just not feeling this feud at all. At leaat Tucker (or is it Tucky now?) got over his "dysentery."
    Last edited by Badger; June 13th, 2020 at 9:39 AM.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I was under the impression Styles/Bryan was going to be at Backlash, not on SD. Welp...just another reason I don't give a crap about this PPV...

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Batter View Post
    I thought that line was Austin on Arn Anderson?
    I thought it was Achoo saying it to the sheriff of rottingham.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FWIW, Meltzer gave Bryan/Styles from the week before 4.75 stars, thus making it the highest-rated main roster match of 2020 so far. Meltzer has rated four singles matches a 4.0-or-better rating so far on the main roster this year and Bryan has been in three of them.

Hard to deny that RIddle's debut was anything less than impactful. The optics are somewhat tough in regards to what's going on in the real world for Riddle in terms of the allegations and how WWE went ahead with a huge commitment of time to him. Yes, the episode was taped prior to the #SpeakOut movement coming to light, but the statement from Riddle's side does seem to indicate that his camp was prepared and opens up the potential that WWE was already in the loop and not caught off guard with the allegations against him. If that's the case and they feel his story holds up, optics be damned and move forward was likely their mindset.

Hardy's promos seem to be hit or miss because he can sound spacey but he did a good job with the sit-down with Renee.

We're going to see one of two things happen: The Hacker angle is going to be completely dropped (which would be stupid) or The Hacker is magically moving to Raw. Doesn't seem like it was widely reported but Ali was quietly moved to the Raw roster. Keep in mind, Ali hasn't been on TV since early February...

Good, productive Miz TV segment. Sonya delivered again with a solid promo, and the feud with between Mandy and Sonya still has plenty of steam behind it.

Seems pretty obvious that Ryker completed boned his tag team's push with his political comments. Sucks for them, but Nakamura/Cesaro are generally underrated and a perfectly fine fit as a No. 1 contender for The New Day.

There's eventually one of two things set to happen between Bayley and Sasha: 1) Bayley is going to get burned the worst way possible by putting Sasha in matches on Sasha's behalf. 2) Sasha is going to keep winning, protecting Bayley, but is eventually going to be an undeniable No. 1 contender for the belt. Either way, I've got to give them credit for finding ways to keep both of them together AND keeping them relevant and entertaining when the easy out was to go to the breakup over the last several weeks/months. They were also very entertaining on commentary.

Looks like we're getting a new-age 'Three Faces of' Act. Wyatt clearly has that in his bag. We've see Funhouse Wyatt against Strowman, we'll likely see Family Wyatt at Extreme Rules, and then we'll get The Fiend at Summerslam. Whenever they want, Wyatt can roll out all three acts during a Rumble, ala Foley.
    Last edited by BGMaverick; June 20th, 2020 at 1:44 AM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wyatt going back to his Wyatt Family Wyatt was the right decision. Invincible clown/children show host was straight up retarded.

you either die a hero... Morrison's Avatar
    or live long enough to see yourself become a dumdum.
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VHS View Post
    Wyatt going back to his Wyatt Family Wyatt was the right decision. Invincible clown/children show host was straight up retarded.
    no it wasn't. the fiend has arguably been the most over he's ever been. and this definitely isn't a permanent change back to swamp wyatt. ffs.

Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Invincible clown/children show host was straight up retarded.
    you pretend to be a vhs player on a wrestling message board

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kind of feel like they're trying to coast a bit through tomorrow's edition of Smackdown. I know they have some stuff ready to air but they're also doing a "Tribute to the Undertaker" during the episode. They will air the Boneyard Match from Mania on Smackdown.

What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hooray

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    you pretend to be a vhs player on a wrestling message board

Kind of feel like they're trying to coast a bit through tomorrow's edition of Smackdown. I know they have some stuff ready to air but they're also doing a "Tribute to the Undertaker" during the episode. They will air the Boneyard Match from Mania on Smackdown.
    I agree. It'll be cool, celebrate Taker on a big platform like Fox and I'm sure people not doing shit tomorrow will tune in more than usual. I hope. lol

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post

I agree. It'll be cool, celebrate Taker on a big platform like Fox and I'm sure people not doing shit tomorrow will tune in more than usual. I hope. lol
    Seeing the finished product, I'm still convinced WWE should have considered pulling the trigger on airing The Last Ride over five episodes of Raw, taking up the last hour or whichever hour they wanted.

I know you mentioned the bigger platform on Fox and that's clearly not happening in comparison to USA but the documentary was very good and sincere vessel to celebrate Taker. I've already outlined my points on multiple occasions as to the positives of the idea so I won't reiterate them. Just seems like it could have been proactive on many levels.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seeing the finished product, I'm still convinced WWE should have considered pulling the trigger on airing The Last Ride over five episodes of Raw, taking up the last hour or whichever hour they wanted.

I know you mentioned the bigger platform on Fox and that's clearly not happening in comparison to USA but the documentary was very good and sincere vessel to celebrate Taker. I've already outlined my points on multiple occasions as to the positives of the idea so I won't reiterate them. Just seems like it could have been proactive on many levels.
    It would have been nice if they would have shown maybe 5-10 minutes of the upcoming episodes before they aired. Do it on Raw and then if you miss Raw they could also air that same 10 minutes or a different 10, lure them in to the Network to watch the full eps while also putting some eyes on talent. Even if someone turns it 20 seconds after you make sure Drew or Braun or Wyatt are immediately on and/or before those segments.

But instead we get ninjas and Drew shaking his body side to side.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    grenadines
    When did Jeff Hardy learn how to talk?

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    italy
    Can we just can Corbin before he ruins a knock off Taker gimmick.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    I thought that was a pretty good Braun promo, probably the best he’s ever done...

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess this was pretty standard for a Smackdown but probably better than it should have been considering they had to adjust on the fly. They put off the Sheamus toast for a week and didn't even mention Styles/Gulak.

Fun to see the Boneyard match again. It still feels kind of foolish to buy into the fact that the went ahead and outright said this was Taker's last match on multiple occasions.

Kind of surprised Nikki was the winner to become the No. 1 contender for Bayley's belt. The match should be fine but it feels like it's going to have to be someone built and booked to the heavens to be the one to take Bayley out.

Cesaro and Morrison against LHP is a match I would watch any night of the week. LHP ultimately getting the W is a decent enough surprise but I can't envision that being a precursor to a sustainable push. Anything is possible though. How Durado didn't severely injure himself on his hurricanrana on the outside is beyond me. There's something to be said about the what could have been with Smackdown's tag division. Look at it from a best-case scenario: New Day, (healthy) Usos, Miz and Morrison, LHP, (smarter) Forgotten Sons, Nakamura and Cesaro, and Heavy Machinery. That's some damn depth right there.

Strowman's promo seemed good enough but it really didn't do anything to make me excited to see the match with Wyatt.

I think some people are going to bite on the idea that they're teasing Corbin and Taker but I just think this was a simple avenue to create a main theme for the evening. It was a super small detail but as Hardy was fighting in honor of Taker, he had the black and purple look for his shirt. That was nice. It was kind of funny that there was a celebration and the guest of honor was nowhere to be found lol.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That tribute was pretty lame, half the wrestlers on the stage were noticeably bored and not chanting. Just because of this that can’t be Takers retirement. Fucking Covid-19.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nikki winning the #1 contender for Bayley's belt was fine with me, but it seems really rushed. I love Bayley on commentary, but I don't think she should have been out there for this #1 contenders match, unless they are actually planning something here. She makes the rest of the SD women look completely unworthy. Nikki has taken the pin far too often, and she hasn't really shined in 1-1 matches even against former #1 contenders, so why should we expect she has a chance here? Next week we will probably see her defeat Carmella, to make her look strong, but still unhinged, going into the PPV.

I agree that Strowman finally gave a compelling promo - it made me think he has paid attention to the Edge/Orton promos. My fear is that since this will be a taped event, they will heavily edit it so that just as eater of worlds Wyatt takes a 2 count, the Fiend will interrupt him, leading to a no contest or double countout, etc. Can we foresee the match ending with "Is the Fiend getting into Braun's head?"

As for all the highlights on Taker, what stood out to me was after seeing his debut replayed (with Dibiase and Brother Love), how glad he must be that they found Paul Bearer to help him. Sure, it's great to be given a gimmick where he feels nothing, and got to no-sell everything his opponents threw at him. But his character would not have been anything close to what it became if they hadn't hired Paul Bearer.

Corbin has enough heat already that he doesn't need to say Taker sucks. The tease that Corbin is essentially calling Taker out bothers me, because for so many years, all along we have read that Taker wanted to go out on his back, doing the job to elevate the next generation. Since Corbin also retired a shell of what was Kurt Angle, it makes me wonder if Vince told Corbin to address Taker's legacy that way, without Taker's knowledge, hoping to draw Taker back again.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I figured out what I was missing with Strowman's promo: It was a promo in the likeness of the ones Wyatt did as the leader of the Family but Strowman isn't able to carry the kind of delivery and actual promo style like Wyatt is able to. It had its moments but it came across as disjointed a bit.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I hate to say this, because I really like you, but maybe you're the one that's disjointed.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3puppies View Post
    Corbin has enough heat already that he doesn't need to say Taker sucks. The tease that Corbin is essentially calling Taker out bothers me, because for so many years, all along we have read that Taker wanted to go out on his back, doing the job to elevate the next generation. Since Corbin also retired a shell of what was Kurt Angle, it makes me wonder if Vince told Corbin to address Taker's legacy that way, without Taker's knowledge, hoping to draw Taker back again.
    The problem is Corbin has go away heat.

The WWE royally fucked him when they blamed him on camera for the reason Raw ratings were in the toilet. So they have him do all this shit to piss people off but it's not pissing people off in the same way a great villain in movie pisses you off. No this is like if you kept making Vin Diesel the lead villain in every big budget production despite everyone from critics to fans to even peers saying they fucking suck lol.

Corbin in this position....I don't now how many people knew this but before Sgt Slaughter the guy pegged to do the big heel turn and join Team Iraq was Tugboat. Then he, not Slaughter, would work a main event program with Hulk. This is like if Tugboat got that role lol. And then they gave him the belt, and just kept having him work with the top guys despite ratings, house shows, ppv buys, etc at record lows.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Corbin is really bad, between the Party City attire and the shitty promos I really wonder how he still has a job after all of the releases. Maybe he’s really good in the ring? Does he have friends in high places? I can never get past his character enough to watch his matches. He’s not interesting enough to be cutting promos every week, I’d prefer he go back to when he had Gollum hair and was a loner.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    grenadines
    I like Corbin's ring work. I also agree his old hair was better. He should be balding, not bald. That's what would tie his character together...

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    I hate to say this, because I really like you, but maybe you're the one that's disjointed.
    Could be.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Corbin's the most boring person on WWE television. When I read he's going to be Riddle's first feud on the main roster, I lost interest immediately.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think Corbin's all that bad but the dude's been pushed too hard and too high and has been overexposed. He's capable on the mic, solid enough if a bit underwhelming in the ring, and excels at being a heel. But they've given him way too much TV time in significant roles and too many accolades and accomplishments that it feels like he doesn't measure up to deserving. RAW GM, MITB, Angle's last match, and KOTR. Other guys have come in and been given the world (Angle, Brock) but they felt like something special and that their accomplishments were merited. Corbin it feels like they just give them to him because they think it'll get him over. It sucks 'cuz I was starting to get into him when he was the Lone Wolf but they've effectively killed my interest in him. I want to like him but they've made that damn near impossible.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Corbin is the fifth best thing in WWE and I will not sit here and let him be disrespected.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, Donald, I'll bite. I think I have an idea but what are the four things in WWE that are better than Corbin.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Okay, Donald, I'll bite. I think I have an idea but what are the four things in WWE that are better than Corbin.
    Strowman, Tony Nese, Apollo Crews, and Dana Brooke.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think Corbin's all that bad but the dude's been pushed too hard and too high and has been overexposed. He's capable on the mic, solid enough if a bit underwhelming in the ring, and excels at being a heel. But they've given him way too much TV time in significant roles and too many accolades and accomplishments that it feels like he doesn't measure up to deserving. RAW GM, MITB, Angle's last match, and KOTR. Other guys have come in and been given the world (Angle, Brock) but they felt like something special and that their accomplishments were merited. Corbin it feels like they just give them to him because they think it'll get him over. It sucks 'cuz I was starting to get into him when he was the Lone Wolf but they've effectively killed my interest in him. I want to like him but they've made that damn near impossible.
    I think it was Dolph sitting in on commentary shortly after Corbin debuted on Smackdown and JBL was praising Corbin to which Dolph said "Why? Because he's tall?" And in reality that's basically all I can think of. That he was the only guy in years to come out of developmental that was taller than 6'2" and that meant give him all this shit. Cool finisher, that's about it.

A slow burn probably would have been better toward a lengthy US or IC title run. Smart move would have been to let him beat Ambrose for the IC title, Ambrose goes on to be a mainstay in the World title picture and Corbin can do the customary 9 month midcard title run with 2 defenses lol. But like I said, what killed him for me was the Constable Corbin shit and the subsequent public blaming of him being the reason nobody wants to watch the WWE. So what do they do? Increase his presence ten fold without an audience begging for it.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yugoslavia
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    But like I said, what killed him for me was the Constable Corbin shit and the subsequent public blaming of him being the reason nobody wants to watch the WWE. So what do they do? Increase his presence ten fold without an audience begging for it.
    100% this and such a Vince thing to do.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    You guys are really going to lose your shit when Corbin faces the Undertaker in the Undertaker's last match. We all know the Undertaker deserves a true send off rather than just a whimper like announcing his last match was 3 months ago.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Especially when it's a casket match, and Corbin beats Taker with one forearm punch, in all of 5 seconds. Imagine Vince's thinking -

Okay Taker, we will give you a full 11 minute entrance, with the gong, lightning, druids, smoke, the works. People will be going nuts with nostalgia. Corbin will lightly tap you with his scepter, and you will fall back into the casket, a quick ending to your long career. You think Corbin is hated some now, just think about how much he will be hated after this! If we allow Corbin to battle with you back and forth, I am afraid that it will show he has some talent, and undo all of the work we've put into his character. So it has to be a fast, clean

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yugoslavia
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    You guys are really going to lose your shit when Corbin faces the Undertaker in the Undertaker's last match. We all know the Undertaker deserves a true send off rather than just a whimper like announcing his last match was 3 months ago.
    I've never lost my shit over wrestling.

Football, sadly, however, I've been closer to.

Still, just a game, innit?

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently Riddle’s only worthy to face him if he beats five enhancement talents first.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy View Post
    100% this and such a Vince thing to do.
    Vince is a weird promoter. Being an old fan like myself I still haven't let go of the fact that this is the same guy who A-thought Steve Austin should never cut a promo and B-when he did, despite being cheered relentlessly they wanted to still try to book him as a top heel.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Apparently Riddle’s only worthy to face him if he beats five enhancement talents first.
    Corbin is enhancement talent.

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People catching Coronavirus, The Velveteen Pedophile, Bruce Prichard as the new head writer, and The IIconics.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    grenadines
    King Corbin rulZ

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    King Corbin rulZ
    With a talking iron stomach!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    grenadines
    RIP Danny Havoc

Thank yiu Drew

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    grenadines
    I have enjoyed the booking across WWE lately, but SmackDown is hands down the better show. This has been one of the best episodes ever

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    grenadines
    Jeff Hardy should adopt an on-the-wagon cowboy/frontiersman character. He already does the lasso

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    grenadines
    Gotta love a wrestler who smashes bottles across the backs of heads of a server dude

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Smackdown was pretty good...until the end. That toast was pretty embarrassing as a segment.

Riddle/Morrison was a great display of different styles meshing together. I like how it was given a lot of time, too. This feels like it could be a proper course correction for Corbin. Keep him out of main themes for a show, the title pictures, and just make him a gatekeeper. It'll fix a lot of problems.

Gulak/Styles was good but felt like it lacked hype behind it. Hopefully they have something tangible for Styles with this reign. He's not a dude that should just be a weak champion and WWE is prone to do that with the midcard champions.

All of the stuff with The Golden Role Models was entertaining. The subsequent match was alright. It was interesting, which Cole mentioned, was that Sasha was wearing Bayley's title around her waist.

Wake me up after ER:HS for the Universal Title picture story to hopefully crank up.

The stuff between Nakamura/Cesaro and The New Day has been good but they've either made it quite clear the challengers have the champ's number or it was overly booked to allow the champs to shine when it comes to title time. It would be interesting if it were the former but I'm entirely expecting it to be the latter.

Bagel
    I'm liking Cesaro & Nakamura without Zayn right now. It didn't seem like the best pairing right away but they deserved better than being henchmen to protect Zayn's title. This was probably the best thing to happen with Zayn not working. While I do miss him on TV, the other two have really excelled in this opportunity.

COVID-era Bayley (and Sasha) have been great. Can't wait for when there's actual arena shows and someone comes along to take the title off her, or tag titles off them. I think it's going to be someone who's in NXT right now though, maybe ends up being Ripley after the Rumble. Heel Bayley really showed how stale the face act got.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    grenadines
    Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick

Gulak/Styles was good but felt like it lacked hype behind it.
    Did it get any hype before the match started? I thought Bryan's commentary made it feel important. Actually, it had me thinking Drew would pull an upset.

This was my favorite Drew/Styles match. Drew absolutely brings out the best in AJ.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did it get any hype before the match started? I thought Bryan's commentary made it feel important. Actually, it had me thinking Drew would pull an upset.

This was my favorite Drew/Styles match. Drew absolutely brings out the best in AJ.
    Well, it was basically shelved a week without any significant explanation and lack of hype in the interim. Then it basically started in impromptu fashion as the bridge out of the opening segment. Bryan’s inclusion was nice, and felt the sparring use was a way to cover them for potential lags.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    grenadines
    This women's tag division totally works

A karaoke match is the a-way to go old school. A replay-worthy bit of nonsense at the end there
    Last edited by Horatio; July 10th, 2020 at 9:30 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I missed a karaoke contest tonight? Damn.

You know Brother Brucie's back in charge, when you've got somebody singing "With My Baby Tonight". That shit was written to pop exactly one guy. And he'll defend it until he's red in the face.

We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudz Mackenzie View Post

You know Brother Brucie's back in charge, when you've got somebody singing "With My Baby Tonight". That shit was written to pop exactly one guy. And he'll defend it until he's red in the face.
    So that actually happened?

What the fuck?

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can’t do karaoke contests without Jillian Hall!

Yeah fuck knows what they were trying to accomplish here.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Corey Graves: "I don't know, Cole. I don't know how we got here."

That's enough to describe this week's Smackdown.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudz Mackenzie View Post

I'll defend it right now. That shit was meant to pop the huge fanbase that STWW has and if I saw that shit I would have popped.

So yeah, I'm sure if you came at him and said it was stupid he would counter with A-you obviously knew why it happened so quit being a mark and B-about a million listener probably disagree but hey....Let's take advice from the guy named after a dog.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's better karaoke happening on UUDD now.

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's better karaoke happening on UUDD now.
    Cesaro doing Billy and Chuck.
    Creed doing the Brodus theme.
    Breeze doing Austin Disturbed.
    Chugs doing the West Texas Rednecks.

It’s fucking brilliant.

I’m so over “With My Baby Tonight” after it was butchered during the Hall of Fame.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally got through Smackdown. Regarding the Karaoke contest, is Lacey a heel again? On top of that, using her skirt as a foreign object is one of the dumbest things I've seen lately. She must have really hurt Naomi's forehead, lol.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    grenadines
    I guess Asuka's dancing isn't as bad as Nikki's...

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know if I needed the dramatic bed music but I really like how they brought back the quick interviews from the participants of the show. For today's WWE, it's radically different and it's an effective way to set the table for what you should expect for the episode. They did this approach a long time ago for Smackdown, so I'm glad they brought it back.

WWE clearly got a bag from Snickers and Dollar General because they conveniently dropped that in on the go-home show for Extreme Rules that there was voting going on for a match stipulation. Cesaro and Big E was just a great match with, as Big E would say, big men with big muscles bumping meat. It was impressive to see Cesaro work E as much as he did at times. Again, they're really hammering home the point that the challengers have really been one step ahead of the champs. It wouldn't be a dreadful move to go ahead and see that through with a title change.

Women's tag match didn't have the same zip as the one on Monday but it was good and got where it needed to go as they were going home.

Wyatt promo was decent enough, flirting with his old delivery style. I'm underwhelmed with what's being built but I'll say it's got a chance to produce something solid. Didn't really like the fact Morrison was used for what essentially was a squash match but I guess it served its purpose. Strowman and McIntyre have been champs since Mania and one has come across as doing more with the championship and himself, and the other is Strowman.

Pretty wild to see how dominant Riddle was for the first two portions of the main event. Woo boy, the transitional sequence for Styles to get into the calf crusher was smooth as hell. Styles clearly survived and used his veteran instincts to do just enough to win. It was interesting to see Styles give him the respect after the match, too. Guess it could have been a ruse to distract for Corbin to pounce or it could lead to something. Corbin/Riddle seemed like an inevitable program for Riddle when it was announced he was going to Smackdown. It's fine. Just don't ruin whatever momentum you can establish with Riddle by insisting Corbin looks imposing more than he needs to be.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Bayley since her heel turn has been simply amazing, has absolutely carried the company since COVID hit. Pay that woman when her contract is up!!!

Whomever ultimately takes the strap off her when crowds return will get a massive rub.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Naomi has been trending. Allot of people are mad that she got squashed by Lacey and think she deserves better.

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Naomi has been trending. Allot of people are mad that she got squashed by Lacey and think she deserves better.
    Doing their job of making Lacey heel then.

Nothing against Naomi’s skills but aside her entrance I find her bland, good for Evans.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, i saw #NaomiDeservesBetter was trending on Twitter and read some of the Tweets. I'd say that I agree. She's got all the tools and should/could be a much bigger deal.

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’d like to see her heel. What worked for Bayley could work for Naomi. #Nomoglow

Intercontinental Champion
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’d like to see her heel. What worked for Bayley could work for Naomi. #Nomoglow
    Given that she had to suffer through a crap segment with played out Miz and Morrison, I would be thrilled if she went aggressive face.

I feel they kinda missed a great opportunity for Bayley and Alexa closure right there. Nikki winning and now facing her again is not a draw for me. What they could have done, especially since the mentioned it on commentary and that look and quip from Bayley, is have Alexa win. Then do her vs Nikki on Smackdown, but play up the fact that when they fought before, Bayley wouldn’t unleash her dark side. But in the title match, she goes full evil on Alexa. This won’t be a standard back and forth match. Have Bayley go full tilt, no quarter, no breathing room for Alexa. They have commentary play up the fact that in the feud before, Bailey was too timid, but with her attitude change, that Bailey is officially gone.
    And if they have it where Sasha actually wins the title from Asuka the Monday before, going in to the match vs Alexa could make it cast doubt that Bayley would win since Alexa’s had her number before. But after the match, the Golden Role Models can run with having all the titles for at least a few weeks. I think that’s a milestone they need to do at least once and for a while.

I like that they're going to give Big E the ball, it seems, and have him be a singles wrestler again. I like that they didn't have the usual heel turn to do it.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    grenadines
    Glad to see Metalik get a chance to shine. He wasn't great tonight, but hopefully he and AJ mesh well. He's earned a title shot as much as anyone in the company...

Shorty G's flashy style looked great in there with Gulak's ruthless sensibilities. His moonsault was espexially fearless, landed perfectly (really rare awesome catch in a spot like that) and his get out of the Gulock was really cool.

Gulak took a heck of a beating. Some major bumps to the outside, and I really think he held the match together. I don't see a lot of room for growth for babyface Gulak (not in WWE), but as a utility guy in matches like these, he definitely has a place. The occasional win doesn't hurt him either, but I wonder how often he will get a win in WWE.

Dorado is cool enough as a charismatic Attitude guy, but he's no Fire Ant. He wasn't supposed to be Fire Ant tonight, but I always prefer that side of him so I'm biased...
    Last edited by Horatio; July 24th, 2020 at 9:38 PM.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    grenadines
    There's not enough bricks in wrestlin...

I don't get why they don't have in-ring brawls like this.

EDIT - oh, that's why...
    Last edited by Horatio; July 24th, 2020 at 9:59 PM.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Singles run for Big E about to kick off? Yes, please.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Long overdue

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s better that they didn’t have him turn heel on the New Day to do it. Time for him to shine now.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Singles run for Big E about to kick off? Yes, please.
    Long overdue
    It’s better that they didn’t have him turn heel on the New Day to do it. Time for him to shine now.
    Co-sign on all of this. I think a Big E singles run could be amazing: dude has the look, can talk, can work.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a shame AJ isn't the Universal champion, as that would be a hot angle running into Summerslam. Will still be good if that's the Intercontinental title match, but E going for the big one would be a draw for that show. Shame that title is wrapped up in the Strowman vs. Wyatt nonsense. An absolute no win situation there as The Fiend has to win really, but shouldn't be champion for very long as the act doesn't need the title.

Thinking about it, I'd probably have him challenge Daniel Bryan 1-on-1, on the proviso that he's The Man on Smackdown and to beat him would put him on par with Kofi. Have Bryan win because E lacks an edge, maybe with the old Bret Hart playing possum finish. That leads into an eventual Bryan heel turn and winning the belt, with him trying to further dissent in The New Day as their cohesiveness led to Kofi's title shot last time. E ends up with a shot and wins the title at Wrestlemania.

Or, The Fiend wins the title, rolls through Big E in a cinematic load of bollocks, loses to Lesnar around the Rumble, then we get Lesnar vs. Reigns 3 at Wrestlemania, crowds permitting of course.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I probably could've used a reference for Kairi beating Bayley earlier in the week but, more or less, I like what they did with Nikki/Alexa and circling back to Bayley. Nikki is frustrated, obsessed with getting her opportunity, and was savvy (though not very friendly) to get the win. This does feel like it's still leading to slowly turning Nikki but you clearly have an out for it to be Alexa. If it's Nikki, as long as she doesn't fade into oblivion after the turn, that's fine. She's been solid since they've had to move to the PC.

Not a clue with Nese was on Smackdown but they went a step in the right direction with Riddle being showcased. My hopes are being dashed to an extent with the Corbin/Riddle stuff. The more it lingers, the more I think they're wanting it to be something for Summerslam. Regardless, I want Riddle to destroy Corbin in short fashion.

It does feel telling that the Naomi segment was the transition segment into the second hour. There's been two big instances this year where Naomi has gotten overwhelming support via social media. WWE really didn't capitalize on it in the first instance. We'll see if they do something this time around. The scenario with Lacey and the lipstick looked good from a production standpoint with the camera shot. I guess this represents the showdown they tried to run between Lacey and Sonya a few weeks back with undercard performers taking a step up. That got shelved, so maybe they can make something of it this time around.

The biggest development of the episode was clearly the segment between Kingston and E. It was a quick segment but it did a lot with the motivation of delivering substance to E. He's been the loyal and sacrificial partner of New Day and the moment has now come for him to step up. There's no angst, he's not even fully embracing it, but the group is behind him. I think it's time to give him another IC title run. With that, the next several weeks leading up to Summerslam need to be built around making Styles look as strong as possible and the IC championship being something that people want to vie for as a prestigious prize. Feels like that's been promising over the last few weeks so they need to keep hammering that home.

The fatal four way was all killer, no filler. Those are four guys that would work really well in that setup. I don't necessarily hate that Metalik was the winner because he's always good when he's in the ring, but Gable came across more as a standout in the match for me. Styles was hilarious on commentary.

With New Day out of the mix (Forgotten Sons forgotten, Miz and Morrison just talking, Heavy Machinery in limbo and the Usos hurt), the tag champ don't have a lot to do. If Gable isn't in the IC plans, just go ahead and put Gable/Gulak together. Just makeshift them and put them to good use of them in the meantime.

Hopefully Sheamus and Hardy are done with each other after this. I will say, the match wasn't as offensive or stupid as I thought it would be. It had some decent stuff in there. Just be done with those two for the time being, WWE.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyson View Post
    Co-sign on all of this. I think a Big E singles run could be amazing: dude has the look, can talk, can work.
    Big E definitely has another IC title reign in him, maybe defeating AJ at Survivor Series? But I wouldn’t be at all opposed to him being built up for bigger things, going on a run through the lower and mid cards on his way to a Rumble victory. Maybe the IC title and the Rumble victory? Does he go with his own theme music, I wonder?

That said, I want to see Kofi back in the Universal Title mix, upon his return from injury. I also wonder what Xavier could do as a singles wrestler now, after six years of build.

I’m pretty pumped about this, even moreso that the company was able to (so far) avoid the tired “heel/face turn and break up the faction” routine. The New Day has done it all in the tag division; they would still be a nice chip in the company’s pocket, on the rare occasion where they need to put over a hot young up-and-coming tag team...
    Last edited by Tyson; July 26th, 2020 at 12:00 PM.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    grenadines
    Xavier is supposed to be back in time for the King of the Ring tournament, so I think singles runs for New Day members is totally possible at this point. I'd love to see a heel turn from Big E. I think he's highly unlikeable.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyson View Post
    Big E definitely has another IC title reign in him, maybe defeating AJ at Survivor Series? But I wouldn’t be at all opposed to him being built up for bigger things, going on a run through the lower and mid cards on his way to a Rumble victory. Maybe the IC title and the Rumble victory? Does he go with his own theme music, I wonder?

That said, I want to see Kofi back in the Universal Title mix, upon his return from injury. I also wonder what Xavier could do as a singles wrestler now, after six years of build.

I’m pretty pumped about this, even moreso that the company was able to (so far) avoid the tired “heel/face turn and break up the faction” routine. The New Day has done it all in the tag division; they would still be a nice chip in the company’s pocket, on the rare occasion where they need to put over a hot young up-and-coming tag team...
    Trusting them to rely on that timeline, when they've given a very distinct timeline within change for New Day, doesn't inspire a lot of optimism. Strike while the iron is hot and the calendar fits: Summerslam.

Xavier is supposed to be back in time for the King of the Ring tournament, so I think singles runs for New Day members is totally possible at this point. I'd love to see a heel turn from Big E. I think he's highly unlikeable.
    I'm not sure I follow the last thought. Why is he highly unlikeable?

My biggest gripe with him was that there was nothing in terms of serious emotion or anger in a promo sense that could be conveyed seriously, but I think he's done enough over the last year-plus (mainly due to Kingston's title chase) that made me a believer in the sense that he crossed off the only concern I had about him.
    Last edited by BGMaverick; July 26th, 2020 at 12:36 PM.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    grenadines
    I'm not sure I follow the last thought. Why is he highly unlikeable
    The cheerleading and hip-swivels down to the split=not for me. I just think he does obnoxious and crazy better than anything.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In an ideal world we have a vaccine and the Wrestlemania build is Reigns defending against Big E and The Uso's against Woods and Kofi, with the rivalry overlapping. Throw in Styles vs. Bryan for the US title, Edge vs. Orton 3 and Jeff Hardy winning the Rumble and trying to complete the ultimate grand slam against Seth Rollins for the Universal title and you've got a show. Lesnar/McIntyre grudge match, Bayley/Sasha long build, Charlotte/Rhea 2 for the Raw women's title, Cena vs. Wyatt, great stuff.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Big E is money and can pull off funny haha to silent juggernaut. I'm happy w/ what he's helped build in New Day, but I've missed his "FIVE" days.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have the WWE Network, go back and watch him with Dolph and AJ as well as his IC title run. He could definitely be the guy to dethrone AJ. IMO, people have been wanting to see Big E go after singles gold for a good year. Yeah New Day works great and nobody is saying they should disband. Honestly, I'm hoping Smackdown can get a solid tag-team to replace Kofi and Big E if they in fact split up.

And what about Kofi? He needs to be in a top tier feud with someone. If they get the title off of AJ, Kofi v. AJ with some sort of World title shot implications would be smart.

I see Fiend going over Braun @ Summerslam. The next move would be Jeff Hardy going over Sheamus once and for all at Summerslam in a TLC match and Hardy feuding with Fiend. Then have Sheamus and Braun feud. Top 3 feuds right there. IC title picture looking solid with Big E, Riddle, Corbin, Gable, etc. Tag-team scene needs work because they've done so little with Lucha House Party it's going to take a lot to get them close to Cesaro/Nakamura level.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to believe that the WWE are going to give guys like Gran Metallik and Chad Gable a real shot. If they make the IC title the WRESTLING title, then it could definitely be used as a way to let the fans know who they consider some of the best in-ring talent are in WWE. Chad Gable I feel is someone who could both benefit having the IC title while also making it mean something. Gran is someone that I don't buy as someone able to beat AJ but I don't think that's the intention here. Give him some exposure, more than they have the last 2-3 years and see what happens.

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where'd Kalisto disappear to? Is he out hurt?

I think there's some money in an AJ Styles/Kalisto feud over the Intercontinental title. Gran Metalik is a jobber, at best. Kalisto wrestled on a Wrestlemania. He's legit.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sasha keeps saying she and Bayley have all the gold, but NXT's still a thing.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sasha keeps saying she and Bayley have all the gold, but NXT's still a thing.
    SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUT YOUR MOUTH. Now I don't mind if they take the NXT UK women's title but not Shirai, fuck that.

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't watched NXT UK since the "before times", but honestly Sasha Banks/Toni Storm sounds pretty fucking cool to me.

... I don't know if Toni's the UK Women's Champion.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Kay Lee Ray is....I think...

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Kay Lee Ray is....I think...
    She is.

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She is.
    Oh yeah, Kay Lee Ray, the NXT UK chick that's basically Veda Scott, but British and not a paralegal.

The Rosk
    Big E could be a fucking superstar. He is so insanely charismatic. Genuinely funny and can go. What's not to like? He's 34. It's time.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Intercontinental title match was fun. Probably could have done a little more to put a spotlight within the match on Metalik but it was solid. I like how Styles basically kept finding ways to dictate the tone of the match. It made him look really savvy and someone who is going to pretty tough to beat. Whether he actually wants to or not, Styles is following Bryan's initial plea for the IC champion by being a fighting champion.

Felt a little prescient by Riddle on Graves' podcast talking about two (of many) guys he wanted to work with would be Corbin and Gable. I do appreciate the fact that they attempted to create an err of skepticism in Gable in the earlier segment with Corbin. Probably could have used more than one segment but it did help stack the odds a bit more for Riddle, which will be good when it comes time for him to overcome.

I had a lot of mixed feelings about E and Miz. The intentions were pure but I felt a little dejected by the actual execution. If you're going to go ahead and go with a push for Big E, Miz is a good opening chapter in theory. Miz has a stellar resume, especially as an IC champion, but the guy has been a joke for the last several weeks. It would be more impactful if Miz actually was built as something more than fodder as of late if E was going to get the ball rolling this way. I also understand that they've got to fill time so a semi-squash wouldn't have been in the cards but also doing that for could have been impactful (especially if Miz was booked well). All that said, I'm ready to see how E does as he bumps meat with others as he gets this push. Stretch muffler is a unique finish that E can make work.

Lacey/Naomi was fine but I wouldn't be surprised if they keep it going even though we've seen quite a few results already.

The whole framing of everything with Mandy and Sonya was fantastic. Covid and different ideas have prolonged this story but it is always a crowd pleaser. The intensity by Sonya was off the charts and she has delivered each time she's been given time since these two split.

The main event was fine, but all of the sizzle was in the stuff after the match. Nikki continued to show that the friendship with Alexa is on shaky ground. The Fiend continued to poke at Strowman by going after someone he cares about in Alexa. She did a nice job selling the terror or fear she had as she was helpless to get away from The Fiend. The end creates more questions, which is good.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alexa did a nice job of selling the fear element but no sold the mandible claw, maybe WWE told her not to sell it since it’s male violence towards women?

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If The Fiend can attack a woman the size of a Barbie Doll, put his finish on her, and she’s not hospitalized until next year, he’s the biggest pussy bitch on the roster.

He’ll need a nuclear weapon to beat Braun Strowman.

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nikki shoving Alexa should’ve just been the end of it to continue their dissolution storyline. Now that’s been overshadowed by the Fiend stuff.

Big E struggling to beat Miz would have been more effective if they hadn’t booked Miz like such a chump lately. Nonetheless early days in that storyline and I hope they do E/Styles at Summerslam.

Shorty G/Corbin think they pulled the trigger a bit early. Corbin getting in G’s head over the weeks could have been more effective storytelling.

Sonya wrecking Mandy was the highlight of this episode. As BG said Sonya’s been knocking it out the park ever since turning. Hair vs hair match down the road?