User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 300 of 829

Thread: Cheers Mafia

  1. #201
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ChamPAIN!, IL
    Posts
    13,017
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    214276
    Fro, if I switched to Pablo, would you join suit?

    Would anyone else be willing to heed the call?

    - - - Updated - - -

    That answers my question. No time to risk now.

    Unvote

    Vote Pablo

  2. #202
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ChamPAIN!, IL
    Posts
    13,017
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    214276
    CWE, when did you come to the town read on Fro?

  3. #203
    Intercontinental Champion CWE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    1,697
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    36628
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    I agree Pablo has seemed sketchy so far, but do we have the time to mount a counter to Fro?

    I'd happily switch to Pablo, but not at the expense of giving Fro an easy lynch.
    On day 1, I'd be wary of a quick wagon. But I wanted my thoughts out there.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Since my wakeup vote. Every Fro post seems like town fighting for their life.

  4. #204
    شهادة مكتوبة Fro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Posts
    27,713
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    291608
    A vote for pablo is a vote to (potentially) avert a mislynch. Lynching me would be a mislynch guaranteed.

    if no lynch is not an option, as it appears not to be, then our fire would be better aimed elsewhere

  5. #205
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ChamPAIN!, IL
    Posts
    13,017
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    214276
    Quote Originally Posted by CWE View Post
    On day 1, I'd be wary of a quick wagon. But I wanted my thoughts out there.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Since my wakeup vote. Every Fro post seems like town fighting for their life.
    I agree about quick wagons, but I think there's a difference when you have a scum read and your potentially only town read is on the block.

  6. #206
    شهادة مكتوبة Fro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Posts
    27,713
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    291608
    @wardy vote for pabs in the next 4 minutes and be a hero

  7. #207
    Intercontinental Champion Jarrod1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Pulaski, NY
    Posts
    2,711
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    152864
    usa
    I do think Pablo sounded pretty scummy here.

    Vote Pablo.

  8. #208
    Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Canada, Eh?
    Posts
    24,003
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    357529
    canada
    Yes this doesn’t seem scummy at all. Amazing.

  9. #209
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ChamPAIN!, IL
    Posts
    13,017
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    214276
    The sad thing is we're going under the assumption that a lunch will definitely happen, and we might not have anything to worry about. But I'd rather make sure.

    We have 5 minutes left, peeps. Let us target someone other than Fro.

  10. #210
    WWF Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    25,482
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    373007
    Do I still need to vote for him?

  11. #211
    شهادة مكتوبة Fro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Posts
    27,713
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    291608
    Quote Originally Posted by wardy View Post
    Do I still need to vote for him?
    yes

  12. #212
    WWF Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    25,482
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    373007
    Pablo I mean.

  13. #213
    Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Canada, Eh?
    Posts
    24,003
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    357529
    canada
    Unvote

    Vote JP

  14. #214
    Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Canada, Eh?
    Posts
    24,003
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    357529
    canada
    You guys really don’t want to be losing me night one. On a lynch train you let happen in literally 10 minutes.

  15. #215
    WWF Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    25,482
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    373007
    Aw man the pressure, I haven't caught up in the thread yet I've been doing the doomsday heist for about 29 hours.

  16. #216
    Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Canada, Eh?
    Posts
    24,003
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    357529
    canada
    Actually wait. All you guys jumped off JP so I’m dead anyways.

    Well you guys are just proving why we don’t do day 1 lynches.

  17. #217
    Intercontinental Champion CWE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    1,697
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    36628
    usa
    Then don't vote Wardy. It's better for informed decisions than bandwagoning.

  18. #218
    Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Canada, Eh?
    Posts
    24,003
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    357529
    canada
    Don’t vote for me wardy. Keep it as not reaching enough for the lynch so we can learn something.

  19. #219
    شهادة مكتوبة Fro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Posts
    27,713
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    291608
    UNVOTE

    VOTE JP

    I have more of a scum read on JP than I do on Pablo to be fully honest

  20. #220
    Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Canada, Eh?
    Posts
    24,003
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    357529
    canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Fro View Post
    yes
    Super scum when the majority already are voting for me. And also I don’t necessarily think JP is scum just know I’m not.

  21. #221
    شهادة مكتوبة Fro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Posts
    27,713
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    291608

  22. #222
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ChamPAIN!, IL
    Posts
    13,017
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    214276
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Diablo View Post
    Actually wait. All you guys jumped off JP so I’m dead anyways.

    Well you guys are just proving why we don’t do day 1 lynches.
    Even if you're innocent, there's a lot to learn here.

    If you are innocent, I'm sorry for your sacrifice.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Damn, I think it's too late to switch to JP.

  23. #223
    My dad pinned Mr Backlund Kneeneighbor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Wearing my scarlet letter with pride
    Posts
    14,999
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    209652
    ussr
    Time.

    I need to look at votes.

  24. #224
    WWF Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    25,482
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    373007
    Quote Originally Posted by Fro View Post
    UNVOTE

    VOTE JP

    I have more of a scum read on JP than I do on Pablo to be fully honest
    Mr flippy floppy here nearly had me lynching pabs ffs.

  25. #225
    My dad pinned Mr Backlund Kneeneighbor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Wearing my scarlet letter with pride
    Posts
    14,999
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    209652
    ussr
    Jesus:

    3- Fro (caito, kangus, JP)
    1- CWE (grim)
    3- JP (HnFr, Pabs, Fro)
    1- Badger(stan)
    3- Pabs (cwe, psycho, jarrod)

    Thats a lynch. Write up around 830 tonight. (2.5 hours from now)

  26. #226
    WWF Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    25,482
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    373007
    wtf

  27. #227
    My dad pinned Mr Backlund Kneeneighbor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Wearing my scarlet letter with pride
    Posts
    14,999
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    209652
    ussr
    *** Cheers is filmed before a live studio audience ***

    "You know Norm, the ancient Mesopotamians are credited with starting the modern mail system"

    "Cliffy, I just can't do this right now. Paul, how about some darts?"

    "What about you Woody? Would you like to know more about the Mesopotamian Mail? Or as they called it, the tabellarius mailus."

    "Sorry Mr. Clavin, I need to carry some stuff up from the cellar. Why don't you talk to Kelly over here?"

    "Sure thing, Kelly, its a little known fact that the first letter was sent in 150BC."

    "I'm sorry everyone, I just can't do this any more. Woody, I love you but hanging out here just isnt for me. I will see you when you get home."

    And with that Fro leaves, never to be seen at Cheers again.

    Fro has been lynched. He was town aligned vanila Kelly.

    We now have 24 hours to submit roles.

    Remaining alive:

    1. Badger
    2. Psycho666Soldier
    3. CWE
    5. Grim
    6. Mazer
    7. Stan
    8. HFR
    9. wardy
    10. JP
    11. Pabs
    12. Virm
    13. Caito
    14. Jarrod1983
    15. Kangus

  28. #228
    My dad pinned Mr Backlund Kneeneighbor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Wearing my scarlet letter with pride
    Posts
    14,999
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    209652
    ussr
    *** Cheers is filmed before a live studio audience. ***

    "What'll you have, Normie?" Well, I'm in a gambling mood Sammy. I'll take a glass of whatever comes out of the tap." "Looks like beer, Norm." "Call me Mister Lucky."

    Cliff sees Kangus around the other side of the bar. He makes his way over to him. “It's a little known fact that smartest animal is a pig. Scientists say if pigs had thumbs and a language, they could be trained to do simple manual labor. They give you 20-30 years of loyal service and then at their retirement dinner you can eat them.” Kangus is caught up in one of Cliffs little known facts. He will not be performing any actions tonight.

    Robin Colcord slips into the bar from Melviles and watches Psycho from a booth in the back.

    Gary from the Old Town Tavern enters the bar. “Hey what are you doin here?” shouts Sammy. “No hard feelings Sam, I heard you guys have fallen on some hard times. I just came by to give this to Pablo,” he says as he hands a packet of papers to Pabs. “Good luck Sammy, I would hate to see this place close.” And with that he skips out the door.

    The phone rings at the bar and CWE picks it up. “Hello Vera,” he glances at Norm who is waving his hands wildly. “No, havent seen Norm all day. I will let him know you called if I see him.”

    Sam decides he has to start making some moves. When Pabs gets up and goes to use the bathroom he goes through Pabs jacket pockets and learns everything he needs to know about Pabs.

    Harry the Hat enters the bar. He makes his way over to Caito. After a few nifty tricks and a free drink for Harry, Lillith picks up her purse in a huff. “Well I have never been so embarrassed in my life! I will never set foot in here again!”

    Caito has been killed. He was town aligned vanilla, Lillith.

    13 remain. 24 Hours in the day phase.

    1. Badger
    2. Psycho666Soldier
    3. CWE
    5. Grim
    6. Mazer
    7. Stan
    8. HFR
    9. Wardy
    10. JP
    11. Pabs
    12. Virm
    14. Jarrod1983
    15. Kangus

    Fro- town aligned vanilla, Kelly
    Caito - town aligned vanilla, Lillith.

    Last edited by Kneeneighbor; February 12th, 2020 at 4:28 PM.

  29. #229
    My dad pinned Mr Backlund Kneeneighbor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Wearing my scarlet letter with pride
    Posts
    14,999
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    209652
    ussr
    I had Clif in red one time, that was an accident. Fixed

  30. #230
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ChamPAIN!, IL
    Posts
    13,017
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    214276
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneeneighbor View Post
    *** Cheers is filmed before a live studio audience. ***

    "What'll you have, Normie?" Well, I'm in a gambling mood Sammy. I'll take a glass of whatever comes out of the tap." "Looks like beer, Norm." "Call me Mister Lucky."

    Cliff sees Kangus around the other side of the bar. He makes his way over to him. “It's a little known fact that smartest animal is a pig. Scientists say if pigs had thumbs and a language, they could be trained to do simple manual labor. They give you 20-30 years of loyal service and then at their retirement dinner you can eat them.” Kangus is caught up in one of Cliffs little known facts. He will not be performing any actions tonight.

    Robin Colcord slips into the bar from Melviles and watches Psycho from a booth in the back.

    Gary from the Old Town Tavern enters the bar. “Hey what are you doin here?” shouts Sammy. “No hard feelings Sam, I heard you guys have fallen on some hard times. I just came by to give this to Pablo,” he says as he hands a packet of papers to Pabs. “Good luck Sammy, I would hate to see this place close.” And with that he skips out the door.

    The phone rings at the bar and CWE picks it up. “Hello Vera,” he glances at Norm who is waving his hands wildly. “No, havent seen Norm all day. I will let him know you called if I see him.”

    Sam decides he has to start making some moves. When Pabs gets up and goes to use the bathroom he goes through Pabs jacket pockets and learns everything he needs to know about Pabs.

    Harry the Hat enters the bar. He makes his way over to Caito. After a few nifty tricks and a free drink for Harry, Lillith picks up her purse in a huff. “Well I have never been so embarrassed in my life! I will never set foot in here again!”

    Caito has been killed. He was town aligned vanilla, Lillith.

    13 remain. 24 Hours in the day phase.

    1. Badger
    2. Psycho666Soldier
    3. CWE
    5. Grim
    6. Mazer
    7. Stan
    8. HFR
    9. Wardy
    10. JP
    11. Pabs
    12. Virm
    14. Jarrod1983
    15. Kangus

    Fro- town aligned vanilla, Kelly
    Caito - town aligned vanilla, Lillith.

    Is Cliff supposed to be red the second time?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Nvm

  31. #231
    My dad pinned Mr Backlund Kneeneighbor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Wearing my scarlet letter with pride
    Posts
    14,999
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    209652
    ussr
    No see above.

  32. #232
    Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Canada, Eh?
    Posts
    24,003
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    357529
    canada
    I think I'm dead after this upcoming phase.

    I didn't receive any info or anything like that. So there's two possibilities I'm seeing from my interaction with Gary.

    1) I was given something that marks me as dirty (and if so I'm screwed because it appears I was investigated after this happened)
    2) I was "poisoned". With the way people aren't killed in this game and more leave the bar. I feel these notes could be something that I end up reading and leaving the bar because of.

  33. #233
    Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Canada, Eh?
    Posts
    24,003
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    357529
    canada
    I also do not know if I understood what happened with CWE.

  34. #234
    Intercontinental Champion CWE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    1,697
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    36628
    usa
    My guess is someone was looking for someone and it wasn't me.

  35. #235
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ChamPAIN!, IL
    Posts
    13,017
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    214276
    Interested to hear the news on Pablo, but I'm not quick to consider him guilty from it considering his assessment.

    Also, if anyone's confused, it looks like lynches happen without majority, and a tie results in a randomized choice between the tied options.

    So let's avoid phase-ending ties, yeah?

    Busy at work for now, will try to contribute more later. But in the meantime.

    Vote JP

  36. #236
    My dad pinned Mr Backlund Kneeneighbor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Wearing my scarlet letter with pride
    Posts
    14,999
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    209652
    ussr
    Vote count:

    1- JP (Psycho)

  37. #237
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ChamPAIN!, IL
    Posts
    13,017
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    214276
    It should also be noted that our votes are more important than ever. With no option for No Lynch, the only way to not lynch would be to vote nobody, which is worse then voting No Lynch.

    Be careful, but this is our chance to really see how people react to wagons, as any traction is a risk of lynch.

    Safe sleuthing, everybody.

  38. #238
    Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Canada, Eh?
    Posts
    24,003
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    357529
    canada
    Let's just confirm that theory. I would do the no lynch myself but in case by chance it's some weird restriction with me and no lynch someone else should try and confirm it.

  39. #239
    Intercontinental Champion CWE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    1,697
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    36628
    usa
    Vote no lynch

  40. #240
    Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Canada, Eh?
    Posts
    24,003
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    357529
    canada
    Quote Originally Posted by CWE View Post
    My guess is someone was looking for someone and it wasn't me.
    Reading it again I think I've now got it.

  41. #241
    My dad pinned Mr Backlund Kneeneighbor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Wearing my scarlet letter with pride
    Posts
    14,999
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    209652
    ussr
    Quote Originally Posted by CWE View Post
    Vote no lynch
    Error

    Vote count:

    1- JP (Psycho)

  42. #242
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ChamPAIN!, IL
    Posts
    13,017
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    214276
    Does anyone know Vera's deal in the show?

  43. #243
    Basic Bish virmicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    In Bubble Boy's bubble.
    Posts
    40,103
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    554293
    germany
    Norms wife who he is trying to avoid.

  44. #244
    Legend Nosh Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    57,020
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    640871
    Quote Originally Posted by virmicious View Post
    Norms wife who he is trying to avoid.
    To elaborate, she was never seen except for one occasion...kind of. She did make one appearance but it was during a food fight at Carla's house during Thanksgiving and had pie thrown all over it so we couldn't see it.

  45. #245
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ChamPAIN!, IL
    Posts
    13,017
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    214276
    Ok, so Vera is clearly looking for Norm. Here's hoping she's looking in the right places.

    kangus can't be Harry, and is the least likely to be mafia(can only be Evan).

    I think Pabs is innocent or neutral. Whatever that role Gary has, it doesn't seem like something scum would want to waste for the sake of making Pablo look good. It's either some kind of recruitment, or as Pablo suggested, a poison. If anyone is a poison healer, they should probably target Pabs tonight if possible.

    I'm gonna look back over the votes from yesterday, but I truly believe my previous theory: With Fro and JP tied and the general opinion of Fro trending up, I think scum were afraid to move the needle and risk putting JP at risk by making Fro look clean - or voting JP for reverse psychology only to see him get lynched. The fact JP seemed to be playing a bit coy and avoiding the heavy discussion only helps strengthen this opinion. But I'm willing to change my mind pending my research, his behavior, or anyone else's suggestions.

  46. #246
    WWF Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    25,482
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    373007
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Diablo View Post
    I think I'm dead after this upcoming phase.

    I didn't receive any info or anything like that. So there's two possibilities I'm seeing from my interaction with Gary.

    1) I was given something that marks me as dirty (and if so I'm screwed because it appears I was investigated after this happened)
    2) I was "poisoned". With the way people aren't killed in this game and more leave the bar. I feel these notes could be something that I end up reading and leaving the bar because of.
    What does being 'poisoned' do? Delayed death? Surely Knee would tell you if you were.

  47. #247
    Intercontinental Champion CWE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    1,697
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    36628
    usa
    Just like he would tell us there is not a no lynch option or that we didn't need a majority to lynch?

  48. #248
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ChamPAIN!, IL
    Posts
    13,017
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    214276
    Quote Originally Posted by wardy View Post
    What does being 'poisoned' do? Delayed death? Surely Knee would tell you if you were.
    Yeah, usually someone gets poisoned one night, then they either perish after the lynch, or during the following night phase. But you make a good point. Usually we're warned, so it's less likely. Him being framed like he suggested is a realistic possibility though.

    Mind you, Knee's played the lynch rules secretively, so I'm not ruling out a poison, but it's probably the least likely of the options.

  49. #249
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ChamPAIN!, IL
    Posts
    13,017
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    214276
    Quote Originally Posted by CWE View Post
    Just like he would tell us there is not a no lynch option or that we didn't need a majority to lynch?
    I referenced this, but I do think not warning of a poison is pushing it a bit.

    Have you found anything of interest on your spreadsheet that I haven't pointed out yet?

  50. #250
    Intercontinental Champion CWE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    1,697
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    36628
    usa
    Kangus is looking very green.

    1 scum 1 unknown and 4 town.

  51. #251
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ChamPAIN!, IL
    Posts
    13,017
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    214276
    We should have all the roles now, unless Dr. Crane's wife is not a separate character.

  52. #252
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ChamPAIN!, IL
    Posts
    13,017
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    214276
    Just looked it up. I think his wife was Lilith?

    So yeah, back to the drawing board.

  53. #253
    Intercontinental Champion CWE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    1,697
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    36628
    usa
    Lilith is Fraisers wife. So unless I missed one, I still have one unknown.

  54. #254
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ChamPAIN!, IL
    Posts
    13,017
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    214276
    Welp, hopefully the missing character is green, because I don't want to reorient my spreadsheet.

  55. #255
    WWF Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    25,482
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    373007
    Quote Originally Posted by CWE View Post
    Just like he would tell us there is not a no lynch option or that we didn't need a majority to lynch?
    I just thought you were always told of any role effects but then I'm forgetting these guys set their own rules basically.

  56. #256
    WWF Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    25,482
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    373007
    Do you think the fact Vera was looking for Norm is a coincidence or is it more likely her role involves him in some way?

  57. #257
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ChamPAIN!, IL
    Posts
    13,017
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    214276
    Quote Originally Posted by wardy View Post
    I just thought you were always told of any role effects but then I'm forgetting these guys set their own rules basically.
    wardy, how do you feel about JP? Has anyone from the last phase rubbed you the wrong way?

  58. #258
    Intercontinental Champion CWE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    1,697
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    36628
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    Welp, hopefully the missing character is green, because I don't want to reorient my spreadsheet.
    Known town, unknowns, neutral, scum.

    Avoids the issues for me. Worst case scenario is moving one column over one spot.

  59. #259
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ChamPAIN!, IL
    Posts
    13,017
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    214276
    Quote Originally Posted by wardy View Post
    Do you think the fact Vera was looking for Norm is a coincidence or is it more likely her role involves him in some way?
    I'm certain it involves Norm. Especially with the context that Vera is Norm's wife.

  60. #260
    Intercontinental Champion CWE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    1,697
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    36628
    usa
    Vera has to be looking for a Mason partner right? No way a townie is doing harm finding another townie.

  61. #261
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ChamPAIN!, IL
    Posts
    13,017
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    214276
    Quote Originally Posted by CWE View Post
    Known town, unknowns, neutral, scum.

    Avoids the issues for me. Worst case scenario is moving one column over one spot.
    My main issue is I had Mrs. Crane in the middle of the columns. Inserting another column probably wouldn't be that hard, but on my phone it would be more of a pain in the ass.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by CWE View Post
    Vera has to be looking for a Mason partner right? No way a townie is doing harm finding another townie.
    I'm certain of this, but weirder things have happened. Also depends how powerful scum is.

  62. #262
    WWF Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    25,482
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    373007
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    wardy, how do you feel about JP? Has anyone from the last phase rubbed you the wrong way?
    In all honesty, in every game I've played JP acts dodgy and this is no exception. I assume it's a deliberate thing so that you can't go back to previous games and point out how he acts differently as town/scum.

    Everybody is still pretty much equally potential scum at this point except kangus imo.

  63. #263
    Rush
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    11,030
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    46430
    WHO DARES BLOCK KANGUS? PRESENT YOURSELF AT ONCE FOR SWIFT PUNISHMENT!

    Also, I'm not entirely sure I'd enjoy frequenting an establishment where everybody knows your name.

    I'm under the impression now that unless a simple majority is formed, the person with highest vote total will lynched. Not sure how the tie was resolved but maybe Fro was selected because he had the votes earlier. Not entirely sure. Sorry Fro!

  64. #264
    Intercontinental Champion CWE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    1,697
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    36628
    usa
    Fro killed himself. Unvote off Pablo and made the 3 way tie.

    Fro screwed Fro.

  65. #265
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ChamPAIN!, IL
    Posts
    13,017
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    214276
    Quote Originally Posted by kangus View Post
    WHO DARES BLOCK KANGUS? PRESENT YOURSELF AT ONCE FOR SWIFT PUNISHMENT!

    Also, I'm not entirely sure I'd enjoy frequenting an establishment where everybody knows your name.

    I'm under the impression now that unless a simple majority is formed, the person with highest vote total will lynched. Not sure how the tie was resolved but maybe Fro was selected because he had the votes earlier. Not entirely sure. Sorry Fro!
    I'm like 98% sure ties are resolved randomly. It seems Knee has borrowed the lynch rules at Mafia Universe, and that's how it works.

    And yes, whomever has the most votes will be lynched unless a hammer is reached.

  66. #266
    Legend Nosh Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    57,020
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    640871
    Yeah it was unfortunate how he seemed to do it to himself. Though vanilla, he still could have been good for us.

  67. #267
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ChamPAIN!, IL
    Posts
    13,017
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    214276
    Quote Originally Posted by wardy View Post
    In all honesty, in every game I've played JP acts dodgy and this is no exception. I assume it's a deliberate thing so that you can't go back to previous games and point out how he acts differently as town/scum.

    Everybody is still pretty much equally potential scum at this point except kangus imo.
    It is certainly deliberate, though there is usually a subtle nuance to telling where his heart lies. Not saying I'm completely right and have him dead to rights. I've been wrong before. But it feels right at the moment

  68. #268
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ChamPAIN!, IL
    Posts
    13,017
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    214276
    How are you feeling, @Badger? Any one rubbing you the wrong way? Any insight?

    Same for you, @kangus.

  69. #269
    WWF Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    25,482
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    373007
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Yeah it was unfortunate how he seemed to do it to himself. Though vanilla, he still could have been good for us.
    This is reading a bit scummy to me.

  70. #270
    Legend Nosh Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    57,020
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    640871
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    How are you feeling, @Badger? Any one rubbing you the wrong way? Any insight?

    Same for you, @kangus.
    So much activity going on it's hard to tell. Pablo was looking a bit dodgy for a while, his explanation after the latest write-up could be plausible but maybe a scum double bluff. JP is JP and due to his reputation we're sometimes too quick to judge on him and we've been wrong on him so don't want to commit to him.

    I will say Grim has been veeeery quiet which is unusual. Jarrod too. I know he's usually quiet Day One but he could be slipping under the radar so best keep an eye.

  71. #271
    Legend Nosh Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    57,020
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    640871
    Quote Originally Posted by wardy View Post
    This is reading a bit scummy to me.
    Fro was very good in the last game so his insight realky could have helped. I think the lynch on him was people being a bit over-excited, never a train I would have backed.

  72. #272
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ChamPAIN!, IL
    Posts
    13,017
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    214276
    I think what wardy is concerned about was your one post up to that point was basically parroting what others said and was nothing of significance.

    If you had to vote right now, who would you choose?

  73. #273
    Intercontinental Champion Jarrod1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Pulaski, NY
    Posts
    2,711
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    152864
    usa
    My thoughts are that we should vote Pablo.

    I feel like he was quick to bring up that he thinks hes on limited time and that he might have been poisoned. He was looked at by Sam and is experienced enough to say he was poisoned to try to deflect suspicion on him knowing he might have popped up as scum if he is scum.

    If he's dead anyways like Psycho said then better to lynch him so we don't potentially lose 2 town members. I feel like we've lynched people for less. Hell, I've been lynched for less. I could be wrong but I feel good about this.

    Vote Pablo.

  74. #274
    Rush
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    11,030
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    46430
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    How are you feeling, @Badger? Any one rubbing you the wrong way? Any insight?

    Same for you, @kangus.


    I'm very wary of this voting game mechanic. It allows people to be lynched without high numbers (or any numbers for that matter) of scum on the vote. We should be careful of people who are accusing others without actually voting for that person.

  75. #275
    Intercontinental Champion CWE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    1,697
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    36628
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by kangus View Post
    I'm very wary of this voting game mechanic. It allows people to be lynched without high numbers (or any numbers for that matter) of scum on the vote. We should be careful of people who are accusing others without actually voting for that person.
    Who the hell are you and what did you do with Kangus?

  76. #276
    Intercontinental Champion CWE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    1,697
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    36628
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrod1983 View Post
    My thoughts are that we should vote Pablo.

    I feel like he was quick to bring up that he thinks hes on limited time and that he might have been poisoned. He was looked at by Sam and is experienced enough to say he was poisoned to try to deflect suspicion on him knowing he might have popped up as scum if he is scum.

    If he's dead anyways like Psycho said then better to lynch him so we don't potentially lose 2 town members. I feel like we've lynched people for less. Hell, I've been lynched for less. I could be wrong but I feel good about this.

    Vote Pablo.
    Leaning towards this. Otherwise it's a blind choice. At least we know Pablo isn't the cop.

  77. #277
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ChamPAIN!, IL
    Posts
    13,017
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    214276
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrod1983 View Post
    My thoughts are that we should vote Pablo.

    I feel like he was quick to bring up that he thinks hes on limited time and that he might have been poisoned. He was looked at by Sam and is experienced enough to say he was poisoned to try to deflect suspicion on him knowing he might have popped up as scum if he is scum.

    If he's dead anyways like Psycho said then better to lynch him so we don't potentially lose 2 town members. I feel like we've lynched people for less. Hell, I've been lynched for less. I could be wrong but I feel good about this.

    Vote Pablo.
    I'll admit my kneejerk reaction was pretty much the same, but I really think him being targeted by Gary takes away his likelihood of being scum. Odds are Gary has a role that benefits from targeting people other than fellow scum. I really feel Pablo is the wrong call here.

  78. #278
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ChamPAIN!, IL
    Posts
    13,017
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    214276
    Quote Originally Posted by kangus View Post
    I'm very wary of this voting game mechanic. It allows people to be lynched without high numbers (or any numbers for that matter) of scum on the vote. We should be careful of people who are accusing others without actually voting for that person.
    While you are correct, we still shouldn't be afraid to vote. Town holds the power, and town votes will always come from a more pure place and make it harder for scum to manipulate. So we can't pussyfoot around too much when it comes to voting.

  79. #279
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ChamPAIN!, IL
    Posts
    13,017
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    214276
    JP is still a prime suspect for me, but I think Badger is also worth looking at. He's usually a bit more talkative than this, and while I know he's busy, his interjections usually have more meat and character behind them.

    No one else has stood out too hard as fishy for me otherwise.

  80. #280
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ChamPAIN!, IL
    Posts
    13,017
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    214276
    Wait a sec, guys...unless Gary is a poisoner, there was no scum kill...

  81. #281
    Intercontinental Champion CWE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    1,697
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    36628
    usa
    Could be scum kills on even nights and the SK on odd.

  82. #282
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ChamPAIN!, IL
    Posts
    13,017
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    214276
    Yes, but we shouldn't ignore it. Makes me think it might not be a bad idea to cop kangus tonight to be safe.

  83. #283
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ChamPAIN!, IL
    Posts
    13,017
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    214276
    Due to the size of the game, I'm willing to write it off as them trading nights, but we won't know for sure until we at least get the second night.

    Just something to keep in mind as we out this puzzle together.

  84. #284
    Intercontinental Champion CWE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    1,697
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    36628
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneeneighbor View Post
    Robin Colcord slips into the bar from Melviles and watches Psycho from a booth in the back.
    What if Robin is a watcher (or whatever the role is that sees who targets you)?

  85. #285
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ChamPAIN!, IL
    Posts
    13,017
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    214276
    I assumed Robin is either a watcher or a rolecop, so I think you're in the right track.

  86. #286
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ChamPAIN!, IL
    Posts
    13,017
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    214276
    Then again, a watcher would be kind of weird for scum. Seems like a tracker would be more meaningful. Though it would be a good way to find the doctor if you had a good idea who would be protected.

  87. #287
    My dad pinned Mr Backlund Kneeneighbor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Wearing my scarlet letter with pride
    Posts
    14,999
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    209652
    ussr
    Vote count:

    1- JP (Psycho)
    1-Pabs (jarrod)

  88. #288
    Sometimes I disagree Mazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    8,168
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    243985
    Kangus and Psycho I'm feeling the safest about.

    I'm not following Pablo here. We've got him eliminated from one scum role. Unless we're really on this poison theory, I'm willing to let this ride out longer and see which theory plays and try to decipher the mechanic.

    Jarrod was called out, immediately came in and made an accusation that seems cavalier towards someone who doesn't appear to be scum. Jarrod typically does not post much in these games, and spoke about the strategy about staying under the radar in the tree game.

    Like to get a defense here, but this is where I'm looking right now.

  89. #289
    My dad pinned Mr Backlund Kneeneighbor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Wearing my scarlet letter with pride
    Posts
    14,999
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    209652
    ussr
    No school tomorrow for me. Too cold.

    Vote count:

    1- JP (Psycho)
    1-Pabs (jarrod)

    About 16 hours and change remain.

  90. #290
    the Omniscient Grimario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    'straya
    Posts
    25,916
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    99530
    australia
    Checking in on phone at work. Will read more when I'm home in a few hours.

  91. #291
    Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Canada, Eh?
    Posts
    24,003
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    357529
    canada
    This is definitely a game for scum to just sit back and watch others do their dirty work with actual voting.

    JP being quiet doesn't fit that because that's too laid back, would love to hear from him.

  92. #292
    Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Canada, Eh?
    Posts
    24,003
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    357529
    canada
    And Jarrod, while I get your idea, why don't we wait a night and see if I'm "poisoned". If so, then the mafia didn't truly skip their kill last night. If not, then who knows what happened in that interaction. I know we shouldn't look too deep into flavour but the way I was investigated was through going through pockets and I was earlier in the night handed papers. That's where my thought of possibly being marked to appear as scum came from. Who knows if it's true. It sucks we can't no lynch because that's the safe call, but Knee doesn't want us to make safe calls, we have to do something. I'm just not the someone you should go after yet. Wait and see what shakes out before and if we come to a standstill again tomorrow, then I'd understand being the target.

  93. #293
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ChamPAIN!, IL
    Posts
    13,017
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    214276
    Day 1 seemed to fit that bill. But I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that he just honestly hasn't been able to get online for this phase.

  94. #294
    Intercontinental Champion Jarrod1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Pulaski, NY
    Posts
    2,711
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    152864
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    Kangus and Psycho I'm feeling the safest about.

    I'm not following Pablo here. We've got him eliminated from one scum role. Unless we're really on this poison theory, I'm willing to let this ride out longer and see which theory plays and try to decipher the mechanic.

    Jarrod was called out, immediately came in and made an accusation that seems cavalier towards someone who doesn't appear to be scum. Jarrod typically does not post much in these games, and spoke about the strategy about staying under the radar in the tree game.

    Like to get a defense here, but this is where I'm looking right now.
    I was typing my thing about Pablo when Badger mentioned I hadn't been on today Mazer. That's why my response followed soon after.

    I feel like Psycho raised a good point about scum targeting scum. Are we absolutely sure scum wouldn't target scum for some reason? I do feel like Pablo was quick to get a response out there, knowing someone checked on him. Would he turn up scum being poisoned to whoever checked him even if he was town? I've never played with a poisoner so rules are vague here on my part as to what can and can't happen. If Pabs is pretty much dead soon enough I still like the idea of rolling the dice on it being as we wouldn't possibly lose a town then Pablo at night and, like CWE mentioned, we know Pablo isn't the cop.

    I'm headed to bed. I will read up in the morning.

  95. #295
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ChamPAIN!, IL
    Posts
    13,017
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    214276
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrod1983 View Post
    I was typing my thing about Pablo when Badger mentioned I hadn't been on today Mazer. That's why my response followed soon after.

    I feel like Psycho raised a good point about scum targeting scum. Are we absolutely sure scum wouldn't target scum for some reason? I do feel like Pablo was quick to get a response out there, knowing someone checked on him. Would he turn up scum being poisoned to whoever checked him even if he was town? I've never played with a poisoner so rules are vague here on my part as to what can and can't happen. If Pabs is pretty much dead soon enough I still like the idea of rolling the dice on it being as we wouldn't possibly lose a town then Pablo at night and, like CWE mentioned, we know Pablo isn't the cop.

    I'm headed to bed. I will read up in the morning.
    Normally, scum targeting scum isn't uncommon and can be a good way to throw off spreadsheets and mislead town. However, Gary's role seems like it might be something that would be inefficient to target scum. It could be a recruitment, or a potential poison, shouldn't be wasted for the sake of tricking town.

    If Pablo's right in that he was targeted by a framer(someone who makes him come up as scum), then it could maybe have been a big ploy to throw off the cop and explain why he'd investigate as red. But again, unless they were certain Pablo was the one being investigated, it wouldn't be the best move.

    As for lynching him because he's dead anyway, I think that's a bad move here because I'd rather let him live and confirm whether he was poisoned or not.

    Pablo brought up a good point about the cop checking pockets, and the papers Gary gave him could be what frames him. If that's true, though, the question is whether Pablo was bringing this up honestly or whether it's because he had the information and knows it to be true.

    Either way, I don't think lynching Pablo today is the best move.

  96. #296
    My dad pinned Mr Backlund Kneeneighbor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Wearing my scarlet letter with pride
    Posts
    14,999
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    209652
    ussr
    Off to bed.

    14 hours and change left

  97. #297
    Basic Bish virmicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    In Bubble Boy's bubble.
    Posts
    40,103
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    554293
    germany
    Vote no lynch

    I dont think were are going to get anywhere without more information. Unless someone has some information that stands out I dont think we are going to do any good.

    Me, I will be watching who votes now we know a majority automatically lyches.

  98. #298
    You didn't see me, right? HHHnFoley_Rulez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Snowville.
    Posts
    15,363
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    62716
    Random question since I have nothing from the night phase:

    The final scores had a 3 way tie... and we assume it was randomly chosen between the 3. However.. what if because Fro was the LAST person to vote, he was eliminated? Could have been a coincidence he was on 3 as well.

    Based on that and me not wanting to be last, I'm going to:

    Vote No Lynch

    Juuuuuuuuuuust in case. And like I say, I have nothing. I presume Pablo was framed like the rest of you think so that's boring. Whether that's a lucky double-bluff from Scum (i.e. they had no idea he would be targeted by the cop but he was already scum and it seemed a good way to keep him "involved" night 1 when they have no kill) or whether it "sticks" (so next time 2 people could look like scum etc etc) I don't know yet.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I suppose now if no one else votes I am the last person and in that case.. not voting at all would have been safer.

    I never think these things through. Oh well.

  99. #299
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ChamPAIN!, IL
    Posts
    13,017
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    214276
    Quote Originally Posted by virmicious View Post
    Vote no lynch

    I dont think were are going to get anywhere without more information. Unless someone has some information that stands out I dont think we are going to do any good.

    Me, I will be watching who votes now we know a majority automatically lyches.
    Quote Originally Posted by HHHnFoley_Rulez View Post
    Random question since I have nothing from the night phase:

    The final scores had a 3 way tie... and we assume it was randomly chosen between the 3. However.. what if because Fro was the LAST person to vote, he was eliminated? Could have been a coincidence he was on 3 as well.

    Based on that and me not wanting to be last, I'm going to:

    Vote No Lynch

    Juuuuuuuuuuust in case. And like I say, I have nothing. I presume Pablo was framed like the rest of you think so that's boring. Whether that's a lucky double-bluff from Scum (i.e. they had no idea he would be targeted by the cop but he was already scum and it seemed a good way to keep him "involved" night 1 when they have no kill) or whether it "sticks" (so next time 2 people could look like scum etc etc) I don't know yet.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I suppose now if no one else votes I am the last person and in that case.. not voting at all would have been safer.

    I never think these things through. Oh well.
    No Lynch is not an option. Have you read the game?

    Also, I'm just saying, HFR...that is a really convoluted way to resolve a lynch. I would bet my car that's not what's happening.

  100. #300
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ChamPAIN!, IL
    Posts
    13,017
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    214276
    Ok, I just went over D1. This is kind of a bold statement, but I don't think scum was in the thread in the last 30 or so minutes. If any were available, I think they saw the Pablo train overtook JP and they were content with that. Or mafia was fine with any result and had no urgency to participate.

    If there were any scum there, I think it would be within Jarrod and wardy. Jarrod mostly reads pure, but the bandwagon onto Pablo smelled a bit fishy. That said, since JP was out of danger, there wasn't as much need for it. wardy just because he's good at faking naivete and cluelessness. His concern about what the best option was felt genuine, though, and I wouldn't want to lynch on that. Next best likely is CWE, but I have a hard time buying him as scum right now.

    I can't get out of the JP tunnel, though. Every one of his posts irks me, and I truly think he's scum here. I'll go into more detail later, but I need to study for an exam.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh, and the more I look at it, the more I feel confident Pablo is just town.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •