Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disney+

What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Disney+

So for those of us who have it, how fucking glorious is this? I popped on a little season of 4 of the 90's X-Men cartoon then watched Winter Soldier later on. I'm fan girling over the animated Marvel shows from back in the day more than anything. My 8 year old is losing her mind that she can watch Andi Mack and Descendants whenever she wants. Pretty sure my older kids are going to pretend like they don't care that Suite Life and Hannah Montana are on here lol.

But for 6.99/month, shit, you can't wrong people.

We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Just started the Mandalorian. I am hyped

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdestiny View Post
    Just started the Mandalorian. I am hyped
    I'm going to be checking that out probably this weekend. I had to read up on it because I only heard tidbits (I try to stay away from trailers and spoilers of any kind when it comes to Star Wars related shows/movies) I actually thought this was about Boba Fett and how like in the books they say he survived the pit in Jedi. From what I've read it sounds pretty awesome and looks cool.

The cast is killer. Pedro Pascal, Gina Carano, Carl Weathers, dude even BILL BURR is part of this series. Very exciting.

Banned
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I decided I'd give it a few days to sign up after I read about people having problems, so I'm gonna do it tomorrow.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DVDA View Post
    I decided I'd give it a few days to sign up after I read about people having problems, so I'm gonna do it tomorrow.
    I think that was mainly day one in the first 12 hours, which is fairly understandable. I had trouble logging on when I checked before I left for work yesterday. It was fine and working normally by the time I got back home from work and was settled in for the evening.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep. I had the same log in issues around 9pm/central but by 10 it was working just fine. I thought about waiting as well, but I knew my daughter would be at her mom's wondering why dad wasn't coming through with the Disney+ lol

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    My daughter is paying for it. She is stoked. I have poked around to see what is on it but haven't watched anything yet. So much stuff to watch though.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have 400 streaming services.

I don't care if this one actually sucks my dick, I'm not doing another one.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maldives
    Couldn't agree more Rancy.

I got a bunch of services who want to offer to nickel and dime me, all with the unspoken promise that they'll quarter and dollar me over time. And mostly fair enough because they're actually pretty fun.

But I gotta draw a line somewhere and this one ain't begging it's way in just yet. Hope it's super dope though for those immediately drawn into it's content.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not in on this yet but will get a log in from my co worker at some point when I have time to utilize it. I like that they added almost all of the MCU right before launch (previously it was only reported that they'd be getting a handful). They have everything except Incredible Hulk and both Spider Mans because those are owned by other entities, and some of the newer releases that are still on Netflix. I'm going to to a full MCU re-watch at some point in the near future and Disney+ will come in handy.

Also I will watch the Mandolorian for sure.

This is definitely a good deal for the price, while the price lasts.

Banned
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I went ahead and signed up. I'll probably watch all of The New Adventures of Winnie The Pooh over the next 4 or 5 days.

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    italy
    I only have Netflix, so I'm ok getting this one. I will get CBS Access for Picard for those three months if that. Disney plus is both really cool and somewhat lacking. I do think once the Marvel shows start rolling out, this will be must see TV.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid_Planet View Post
    I have 400 streaming services.

I don't care if this one actually sucks my dick, I'm not doing another one.
    lol. Well, you have to look @ the quality over the quantity. I have Netflix, Hulu, WWE Network, and Disney+. My best friend lets me use his HBO GO. It's just the evolution of watching tv. 50 years ago if you told someone about cable they'd have a heart attack lol.

So you should care if this one actually sucks your dick as opposed to some other streaming service that bites on the ball sack and puts 2 fingers instead of 1 in your butthole.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We'll probably add this to our streaming roster once the MCU shows hit. Don't really care about Mandolorian at this point and our daughter isn't old enough to watch most of the Disney shows/movies but eventually we'll have to get it. Right now we only have Netflix and Hulu Live so one more isn't too bad.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah once the MCU shows start hitting, it's going to be incredible. The Winter Soldier/Falcon show is what I'm looking forward to the most, with a close 2nd being the "What If..." series.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    We bought a year for $64. My kids are thrilled, I am thrilled, even my wife is thrilled.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Quote Originally Posted by LOCONUT View Post
    We bought a year for $64. My kids are thrilled, I am thrilled, even my wife is thrilled.
    Got it free for a year with verizon unlimited. 16% of my way to a haircut with the money I saved

Intercontinental Champion Melly's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Not as interested yet in it, but a great deal. Watch Netflix all the time.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    Yeah once the MCU shows start hitting, it's going to be incredible. The Winter Soldier/Falcon show is what I'm looking forward to the most, with a close 2nd being the "What If..." series.
    Falcon/Winter Soldier should be good but I'll probably do the same thing I do with every other show I start watching: watch a couple episodes and then get bored with it.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I watch Hulu mostly, and I was reading Disney + will be an add on for that, so I may check it out.

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I feel everyone on not wanting to pay for another subscription service. I have cable as well so I really don't want to pay for a bunch of things.

I am trying to be picky about what I pay for. I pay for Netflix, Hulu(might drop this though), WWE network and New Japan World. We also have Amazon Prime so therefor we have Prime Video but we don't watch much there. Same with Hulu which is why we are probably going to drop it. I would like CBS but again trying to not add another monthly payment. My daughter is paying for our Disney + because again as much as i wanted it I was not going to add more. I am watching stuff on CW app but that is free. Stupid companies arguing and pointing fingers at each other and I don't have CW on my tv where I can record stuff on my dvr. I would like DC Universe if anyone is willing to share a password.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Would be nice if there was just one giant service, where all the companies were able to add their content. I'd pay $50 a month if you could watch Disney, NBC, WB, etc.

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    It would be nice if like cable companies could let you basically pick and choose what you want to watch as well. I have a medium level package in order to get what channels I want but I have a lot of channels I will never watch.

But yeah also it would be nice for some kind of service that you can pick and choose what streaming services you want and maybe have some kind of discounted rate depending on what you want.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    That's sort of what Netflix was at the beginning, but then companies realized the money they could be making and now they're all dropping out from that service. It sucks.

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    yeah it does.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you do Hulu + Live and drop cable? We just did that and we're pretty happy with it so far. We get our local networks for CBS, ABC, NBC, FOX, and then a bunch of national networks like TNT, TBS, USA, etc. Even get SNY so I can watch the Mets. Saved us $100 a month off cable, plus when I called to cancel cable Spectrum offered to drop my internet price by $25 a month for the next year to try to keep me.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You just have to be strategic. With all that I have, it's still cheaper than any cable package I've had in probably 15-20 years. I'm not a tv junkie either, I can wait a day for Prodigal Son to hit Hulu. Or wait a year for the new season of Walking Dead to hit Netflix lol. It sucks, but it's the most cost effective way of watching tv I can think of for myself and my family.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAl View Post
    Can you do Hulu + Live and drop cable? We just did that and we're pretty happy with it so far. We get our local networks for CBS, ABC, NBC, FOX, and then a bunch of national networks like TNT, TBS, USA, etc. Even get SNY so I can watch the Mets. Saved us $100 a month off cable, plus when I called to cancel cable Spectrum offered to drop my internet price by $25 a month for the next year to try to keep me.
    Spectrum is the worst. I went from like 29.99 a month to $65 a month over the course of three years.

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAl View Post
    We used to do just Hulu and Netflix because a lot of the shows we liked we could watch on Hulu the next day but a lot of that changed and we barely watch Hulu now. That or we waited until new season of something hit Netflix but again a lot of that has changed as well as more streaming services pop up. And then for local tv we used attenna. Big reason we went to cable is because of the bundle we have with ATT it allows us to have the unlimited data plan on our phones which we really needed due to overcharges we kept getting for data.

That being said we just changed the tv service we had with ATT and the new bundle with the internet actually dropped that particular bill a lot. I was paying watch too much for UVerse and internet and now have ATT TV and internet and cut bill in half. Still would like to reduce it more but happy. For many years we didn't do cable and I wouldn't be against that again at some point if I can make it work. Always evaluating things to manage bills. lol

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    When there's trouble you call DW.
    Darkwing Duck.
    Let's get dangerous.

I've been walking around for two days singing this tune. Didn't really care much about Disney Plus until I found out about all these old cartoons. The Mandolorian (first episode was awesome!) and cartoons has me hooked.

Best part is my deal hunting wife got a year for free from Verizon somehow. Had us signed up like 2 or 3 months ago.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrod1983 View Post
    When there's trouble you call DW.
    Darkwing Duck.
    Let's get dangerous.

I've been walking around for two days singing this tune. Didn't really care much about Disney Plus until I found out about all these old cartoons. The Mandolorian (first episode was awesome!) and cartoons has me hooked.

Best part is my deal hunting wife got a year for free from Verizon somehow. Had us signed up like 2 or 3 months ago.
    A friend of mine just told me about this, how he has it for free from Verizon. Lucky bastard.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Yeah I'm glad she stays on top of things or I'd be shelling out some cash. She also got us Hulu for like .99 a month last year because of some Black Friday deal. Sucks that rate is almost up. She said she was hoping to find another deal like that this year.

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I am currently on that .99 plan as well. Still didn't really watch it this year. My daughter watches something I think though so I basically said well you can also pay for that starting in Dec when the rate goes back up. I like having her in the house with a full time job.

Banned
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I forgot how much I loved Bedknobs and Broomsticks as a kid. This has already been well worth the money.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure if people really love Disney...or its just that you havent been happy since you were 11...

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Spectrum is the worst. I went from like 29.99 a month to $65 a month over the course of three years.

Yeah they're terrible. I hate that we have no choice for internet except them. We could go with Frontier but their internet has horrible reviews in my town so it's not really an option. Canceling cable and phone with Spectrum was so satisfying.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Mandalorian is lit

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero! View Post
    Mandalorian is lit
    I'm going to check out the first 2 episodes tonight. I've been addicted to watching the early 80's Spider Man cartoon and the early 90's X Men cartoon.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Its soooooo good.

Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    It has been great Star Wars so far.

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I am going to go back and watch Mandalorin again. I was not super impressed. I was tired and doing homework at the time though. It was good but not like super good or anything like people have been saying. At least to me and I love Star Wars.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1st episode finished. It's almost impossible, even if you're barely a Star Wars fan, to not be a fan of what they're doing so far. Nice pace, I'll check out ep 2 tonight. With these shows/films I'm always looking for easter eggs, little nods to things we've seen or things that piece other stories together and give them more depth.

I'm not saying this is the greatest show on earth but 1 in and I'm hooked. If this is any indication for what shows like Falcon + Winter Soldier or WandaVision is going to be like in terms of budget then I'm even more excited than before.

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gravity Falls has been edited so I'm out.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Mandalorian needs it's own thread. Its so fucking good

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I first heard about this, someone said it was going to be Boba Fett... I think they've moved on from that idea, but it's possibly Boba. They don't give a name for him. That alone is kind of interesting... you got a bounty hunter with connections going around snatching people up in a chaotic time full of work... He could possibly be wanted himself. Whatever his name is it's going to be an epic reveal. I hope... But I'd love it if Boba somehow survived the Sarlacc Pit in ROTJ and has a face-off with the Mandalorian at some point! Really does feel like Star Wars!

you either die a hero... Morrison's Avatar
    or live long enough to see yourself become a dumdum.
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Kasady View Post
    When I first heard about this, someone said it was going to be Boba Fett... I think they've moved on from that idea, but it's possibly Boba. They don't give a name for him. That alone is kind of interesting... you got a bounty hunter with connections going around snatching people up in a chaotic time full of work... He could possibly be wanted himself. Whatever his name is it's going to be an epic reveal. I hope... But I'd love it if Boba somehow survived the Sarlacc Pit in ROTJ and has a face-off with the Mandalorian at some point! Really does feel like Star Wars!
    pedro pascal already revealed his name in an interview.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Kasady View Post
    Pedro says his name is "Dyn Jarren" but I haven't seen anyone with the correct spelling.

Either way....this show is amazing. I was a little hesitant because I thought maybe it'd have a Krypton SyFy channel vibe to it but naw, they didn't hold back on budget and the story is intriguing each week.

Subject change on my end.....I have to say it's nice to throw on Age of Ultron and then have your daughter in the other room watching "Raven's Home" and my other daughter watching Hannah Montana lol. Joyous.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Always wondered what Raven was up to. Glad he made it home.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just saw Raven at WrestleCade in Winston-Salem this weekend, he was in the lobby looking for a grubhub driver. I hope he got his food.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can hear Raven and his Jersey accent going wild over not getting his Taco Bell in time lol

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ended up starting The Mandalorian yesterday and got all caught up today. It's easily digestible as a watch and it's very direct in what it's got going on in each episode. Really good stuff.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    I ended up starting The Mandalorian yesterday and got all caught up today. It's easily digestible as a watch and it's very direct in what it's got going on in each episode. Really good stuff.
    Glad you're digging it. Last night my daughter (who has to read 20 minutes a day for school regardless if it's weekend, break, etc) was paying too much attention to what was on TV (the latest ep of Mandalorian) so I threw on Empire Strikes Back on the Disney+. I had already started it a few days ago and was up to the part where Han gets frozen in carbonite. She didn't care for it, but I finished the movie. Forgot how dark the Star Wars movies could get, especially Empire.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Mandalorian finale was great. Fucking dark saber ffs

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great ad here for the MCU series

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WandaVision looks very interesting.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Loki and Winter Soldier/Falcon show seem pretty cool. WandaVision I need to see another trailer on before I can decide if I'm interested or not.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Loki and Winter Soldier/Falcon should be good. WandaVision looks like an absolute wild card of a show. I imagine that's going to need 1-2 episodes in terms of a rope because it sounds like it's all over the place.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm super excited for all 3 shows. They all seem to offer something completely different than the others.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People should go watch cool runnings and report back.

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    So the Mighty Ducks reboot is going to have the Ducks as the heels.

Cancelling my subscription now.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Diablo View Post

I am curious how they're going to spin this. From what I'm reading it's not exactly clear what side of the fence the Ducks are on in terms of heels/faces. But it honestly sounds like a mix of the original movies and Little Giants.

I could see it being cool. The Mighty Ducks, led by Gordon Bombay, forget where they came from and get humbled by a new version of the Mighty Ducks. Almost a "Hey, we were YOU once upon a time". Seems odd though. Like they're basically using the name to lure people in and then giving them something completely different. Like WWE's ECW.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    I am curious how they're going to spin this. ....
    How many times is Bombay going to get behind the wheel drunk? You would think he'd learn by now.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Diablo View Post

They're doing the old Cobra Kai.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMH View Post
    Gravity Falls has been edited so I'm out.
    Edited how?

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    Edited how?
    They removed the symbol on Stan's fez which was allegedly too masonic which was pretty essential to the whole plot with the Cipher wheel etc.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yugoslavia
    So Mrs M has signed up for this. Looking at this from my point of view, I can't see me being that bothered by it. I've seen all the MCU films, barring Far From Home, which obviously isn't on there because of the Sony thing. And I'm not a Star Wars fan. Though is The Mandalorian worth a punt? As in, is it stand alone? Could give it a try, I suppose.

Keen on the MCU spin off shows etc when they're up.

Is there any other series on there worth a look? The National Geographic Jeff Goldblum one could be good?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Mandalorian is fantastic viewing. There are times to the Skywalker realm of things here and there but it's very much on it's own. It is the way.

Football manager? Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Hey American friends, Do you guys get talespin? It was one of my faves and the only show I can't seem to see on the UK app, Sad PG.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    idk about that ^

But a minor note for The Simpsons fans out there. Episodes will be available in their original 4:3 aspect ratio on Disney+ beginning 5/28. This is good to hear.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm indulging in Gargoyles. Always loved it as a kid and it's still brilliant. I hope it gets picked up for a continuation or even a modern-day reboot, as the creator recently talked about. It's a great concept and Disney+ needs all the new content it can get.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Got quite into this during the lockdown.

Some friends and I have been watching films and then recording a podcast as we each bring a different film to the table each episode. It's been good fun and I've discovered a couple of real gems that I hadn't seen yet (or appreciated fully).

Money well spent. I'll keep on keeping on.

I'm still yet to watch Mandalorian on account that my girlfriend has only seen A New Hope and we've got a lot more Star Wars to get through first.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Griffin View Post
    Hey American friends, Do you guys get talespin? It was one of my faves and the only show I can't seem to see on the UK app, Sad PG.
    We do. My kids have to watch at least one episode of Tale Spin, Rescue Rangers, Duck Tales, and Darkwing Duck. Long live the Disney afternoon.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Well that's annoying, I'm writing a strongly worded email in the morning.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I was watching the Suite Life of Zack and Cody last night, because I finished Riverdale and needed more Cole Sprouse in my life. I turned it off after an episode though.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those are two distinctly different viewing experiences

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    So I watched Dark Phoenix and after thought I'd eatch the xmen movies in order... Most are on there but can't see first class or Apocalypse? UK guys can you confirm this, US guys is this the case over there? Logan is not on either but that's a rating issue.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I watched Dark Phoenix and after thought I'd eatch the xmen movies in order... Most are on there but can't see first class or Apocalypse? UK guys can you confirm this, US guys is this the case over there? Logan is not on either but that's a rating issue.
    All I see on US Disney+ is:

X-Men
    Days of Future Past
    Apocalypse

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Cheers for answering. Weird and annoying that, I know with certain films there are licensing reasons, But I can not suss why First class and Apocalypse are not on over here or the others not in the US.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes First Class and Apocalypse are missing. But Dark Phoenix was only recently added in the UK so maybe they’re not too far behind. It seems stupid to release them out of order unless there’s some kind of licensing issue that’s held them up and they’re just trying to fill out the superhero movies with what they have in the mean-time.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers for answering. Weird and annoying that, I know with certain films there are licensing reasons, But I can not suss why First class and Apocalypse are not on over here or the others not in the US.
    yea my guess would be that they will end up on Disney+ once their current licensing deals expire, as was the case with a lot of Marvel movies. based on a google search it looks like First Class currently resides on HBO Max in the US.

read this for more info (it mentions UK at the bottom): https://www.techradar.com/news/disne...-release-dates

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Cheers.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    While I'm thinking about it, How do you clear continue watching? Hardly life or death, but ya know.

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    NO one will judge you for only being 2/3rds through Little Mermaid II or Cinderella III.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Nah I'm serious, Besides I don't care about image, I am a very big fan of Disney animation.

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Looking all I can find is to go to the last episode (if it's a series) and go to the end to remove it by finishing the movie/show.

The Rosk
    While I'm thinking about it, How do you clear continue watching? Hardly life or death, but ya know.
    Finish watching it mate.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Tee hee.

Intercontinental Champion
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am going through the Pixar shorts in chronological order. Great feature.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I uses to like Disney when it was just animated films and family films. Now with star wars, Muppets, marvel etc it makes me nauseous.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, I take it that you don't like when Phineas and Ferb meet Marvel or Star Wars then?

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I legit got D+ almost exclusively for the Marvel shows. Also, I love The Muppets. But Star Wars can go to hell.
    Last edited by mth; December 21st, 2021 at 8:54 PM.

Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I've watched Muppet Christmas Carol like 7 or 8 times this year. Mav loves the Muppets. Same goes for Elf.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    It took a year, but finally convinced my wife that this would be worth getting. Spent most of the day gorging myself on The Clone Wars and The Mandalorian (and a couple of episodes of the 90's X-Men cartoon).

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very disappointed Buzz Lightyear of Star Command is not there. They need to get on that.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gus is available.

Banned
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Totally dig The Big D+.

I've watched Mandalorian Season 1 and 2, Book of Boba Fett, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Wandavision, Loki, Marvel What If?, Falcon And The Winter Soldier, A Very Hawkeye Christmas, and the first episode of Captain Marvel.

Need to catch up on Moon Knight, the rest of Captain Marvel, and I'm excited for She-Hulk.

There's a Youtuber I watch who calls the current slate of constant Star Wars product "Kathleen Kennedy's Firehose Of Fun" approach to Star Wars. Instead of putting out one movie a year or one product every once-in-a-while, The D+ allows Star Wars to just blast out a firehose of product for everybody constantly.

Not that I mind. But if you don't watch for a while, it can get a little much.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    Gus is available.
    Are you just pointing out that they made that available before BLOSC, or?

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudz Mackenzie View Post
    Totally dig The Big D+.

I've watched Mandalorian Season 1 and 2, Book of Boba Fett, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Wandavision, Loki, Marvel What If?, Falcon And The Winter Soldier, A Very Hawkeye Christmas, and the first episode of Captain Marvel.

Need to catch up on Moon Knight, the rest of Captain Marvel, and I'm excited for She-Hulk.

There's a Youtuber I watch who calls the current slate of constant Star Wars product "Kathleen Kennedy's Firehose Of Fun" approach to Star Wars. Instead of putting out one movie a year or one product every once-in-a-while, The D+ allows Star Wars to just blast out a firehose of product for everybody constantly.

Not that I mind. But if you don't watch for a while, it can get a little much.
    This is kind of where I am with the Marvel offerings on Disney+ right now. My wife and I really liked Falcon and the Winter Soldier, then stopped Loki about halfway through as we found it boring, and haven't watched anything since then. Now we're both not really interested in playing catch up.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea, I'm sure many people like yourself hit that point with the MCU last year, but I've just gotten to the point where I won't watch all of it. Ms. Marvel is probably a skip for me, even though I watched the first 15 minutes of episode 1 enjoyed the characters and visual style. I'll just watch a recap so I'm ready for The Marvels whenever that comes out. But She-Hulk is getting good reviews and I like the super hero lawyer angle so I'll probably be watching that one.

Still, D+ is great. It has The Simpsons so that alone has me using the platform often.