User Tag List

Page 48 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,800 of 15623

Thread: All Elite Wrestling

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ending could have been stronger, though I didn't hate it. A decent way to keep the ring on MJF(who makes more sense to have it), further the feud with Miro, and have Cassidy lose without looking weaker than MJF.

But I agree that the match as a whole was one of the better ones this year.

The rest of the episode felt a bit meh. But the opening match was good.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I was hoping Sting would say more and we'd see Good Brothers.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess I enjoyed this episode more than most. It felt like it was jam packed and rarely had a dull moment. The Shaq/Brandy segment was pretty tame, but other than that, there was always something going on.

The main event was damn good. Probably MJF's best showing this year. And Best Friends made the logical decision to go in the back and getting help.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    Did anyone watch Impact?

The episode itself wasn't that intriguing. It seemed like they kind of had most of their stories in stasis for the PPV and just tried to get on some of their best talents to showcase who could make for a good crossover. Wasn't terrible, just felt pretty sterile. The "paid advertisement" with the Tony's was pretty funny with the low-key sass and digs at Impact, and I also kind of liked how they actually showed Rich Swann getting pissed about being treated like a lesser champion in Omega's presence.

The interview itself wasn't too revealing, but it's good to hear Kenny in his full heel persona, and I like that he's taking the direction of blaming his actions on Moxley(and probably every single problem of his on everyone but himself). It sets the stage for the perfect kind of hypocrisy a heel needs to have, as well makes for an already written program with Page when the time comes. He'll blame Page for dragging his career down and for failing to retain the tag titles, when it was actually Hangman that carried that team and shined as a star.
    The highlights of Impact for me was the tag team main event and the continuation of the ridiculous attempted murder storyline.

"I didn't do it. Anyway, let's have a match and if I win, I'm free, but if I lose, I go to jail."

Not having any crowd noise hurt the show, but at the least there was nothing too cringy.

I also forgot Emma was still there.

What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
    I guess I enjoyed this episode more than most. It felt like it was jam packed and rarely had a dull moment. The Shaq/Brandy segment was pretty tame, but other than that, there was always something going on.

The main event was damn good. Probably MJF's best showing this year. And Best Friends made the logical decision to go in the back and getting help.

The highlights of Impact for me was the tag team main event and the continuation of the ridiculous attempted murder storyline.

"I didn't do it. Anyway, let's have a match and if I win, I'm free, but if I lose, I go to jail."

Not having any crowd noise hurt the show, but at the least there was nothing too cringy.

I also forgot Emma was still there.
    We can't even blame this on covid-19. They normally don't have people there as it is.

too big to fail Tainted Eclipse's Avatar
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ussr
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    Ending could have been stronger, though I didn't hate it. A decent way to keep the ring on MJF(who makes more sense to have it), further the feud with Miro, and have Cassidy lose without looking weaker than MJF.

But I agree that the match as a whole was one of the better ones this year.

The rest of the episode felt a bit meh. But the opening match was good.
    I wouldn’t have minded so much of the clothesline didn’t suck and make zero connection. A match that good deserved a strong ending not a dud of an ending.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    We can't even blame this on covid-19. They normally don't have people there as it is.
    So they were wrestling in dead silence pre-Covid? That's rough. By now, I would have thought they'd follow WWE's example and pipe in some crowd noise. It can't be that hard to do.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    “AEW: 995,000
    NXT: 659,000

AEW #2 on all of cable and #1 on all of cable in males 18-49 (0.57), and an 0.45 in persons 18-49.”

jesus christ

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sting and AEW v. Impact. NXT just needs to have Luger show up and then start a feud with Ring of Honor. Then at Mania it could be AEW and Impact v. NXT and ROH in WAR GAMES hosted by Shotzi Blackhart and Brandi Rhodes. Naked.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero! View Post
    “AEW: 995,000
    NXT: 659,000

AEW #2 on all of cable and #1 on all of cable in males 18-49 (0.57), and an 0.45 in persons 18-49.”

jesus christ
    Damn, that's great for AEW.

Impact also drew 750,000, which is their highest viewership since joining axs tv last year. I guess this proves that Omega is a legit draw?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would have tuned in for any AEW wrestler appearing on Impact, for the novelty of it.

But - Kenny is a draw also.

Combine those, but I was there for the angle. Kenny was a bonus

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was thoroughly enjoying Orange/MJF, but there was just too much going on around the ring. Too many bodies and then adding Miro in at the end, it was a cluster.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sure the intention right now is to advance as many feuds as possible with so many eyes on the product. Things will probably slow down in January.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sure the intention right now is to advance as many feuds as possible with so many eyes on the product. Things will probably slow down in January.
    One thing AEW isn't known for is slowing down. They have convoluted storylines that bleed into each other with no real purpose and it's impossible to follow at times. That's why the show has never been that good as an actual tv show. The storyline aspect is not there and there's no excuse for it when you have the likes of Arn Anderson, Jake the Snake, Goldust, Dean, Tully, the list goes on of credible veterans including Cody Rhodes who worked for the WWE for how many years under how many great talents including his own Father?

That's a big result of people who grew up watching or were part of booking late 90's Raw, Nitro, etc. because that's how these shows would go sometimes. WCW having a Nitro end without 40 people fighting would have been unheard of during their peak years. People forget, not everything was cool and not every segment worked. That shit was not fun to know you're sitting through 2-3 hours of Nitro just for it end with a bullshit finish where 90 dudes came out to rape Savage.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing AEW isn't known for is slowing down. They have convoluted storylines that bleed into each other with no real purpose and it's impossible to follow at times. That's why the show has never been that good as an actual tv show. The storyline aspect is not there and there's no excuse for it when you have the likes of Arn Anderson, Jake the Snake, Goldust, Dean, Tully, the list goes on of credible veterans including Cody Rhodes who worked for the WWE for how many years under how many great talents including his own Father?

That's a big result of people who grew up watching or were part of booking late 90's Raw, Nitro, etc. because that's how these shows would go sometimes. WCW having a Nitro end without 40 people fighting would have been unheard of during their peak years. People forget, not everything was cool and not every segment worked. That shit was not fun to know you're sitting through 2-3 hours of Nitro just for it end with a bullshit finish where 90 dudes came out to rape Savage.
    I recall a stretch of a couple months when they first moved to Daily's Place where there wasn't a whole lot going on. Lots of tag matches without too much advancement in the storyline department. Once they got in the groove, things did pick up. I'm not trying to be contrary just for the sake of it, but I'm fine with how AEW runs their shows. I enjoy the roughness and how it doesn't follow the standard wrestling show formula. WWE is so controlled that It's refreshing to sit down and watch something which is unpolished. It's purely optional viewing, but I also watch BTE and Sammy's Vlog pretty regularly which does fill in the holes. It would be nice to see more development with Hangman and the Dark Order on Dynamite because they've been developing that story pretty heavily on BTE.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep an eye on Alex Gracia aka the Pink Dream. She's got potential. Gracia has been popping up on Dark since September. This is her best showing.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kenny made quick work of Joey Janela. I like it. That's how it should be done when the champ is up against a jabroni. Good episode tonight

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ussr
    still not into the kenny angle so far

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tainted Eclipse View Post
    still not into the kenny angle so far
    I can see many people feeling this way. He's kinda awkward when he speaks. Mic skills are meh

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was some damn fine wrestling from Cody and Angelico. I don't remember Angelico working like that style in Lucha Underground. He was always just trying to kill himself, lol.

Eddie Kingston is going to have to find an equalizer to deal with Archer. I can't think of anyone currently on the roster who isn't already involved with another faction, so maybe a new recruit is in order.

The only stuff I didn't like on the show was the Acclaim's childish disses and Don Callis talking to Kenny during the main event. Thankfully, he shut up.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveLeo View Post
    I can see many people feeling this way. He's kinda awkward when he speaks. Mic skills are meh
    It's my biggest gripe but understandable considering he never worked anywhere where what you said mattered. Nobody was talking up his mic skills in DDT or NJPW because he didn't have to really impress anyone over there. Now he has to contend with the Western fans who for the most part grew up with the mentality that you should not only be a great wrestler but a great talker...And a great talker more often than not draws more money than the guy doing the best shit in the ring.

I think he'll get it. Even in AEW he never really cut promos. Him and Page were pretty quiet and when they did talk it was very short and to the point. He just needs to get rid of Don Callis. Every wrestler doesn't need a mentor, look at Mox. Doing just fine without Cactus Jack in his corner lol.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    If Don Callis brings in the Truth Commission, I will be All Elite.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If he brings in the ICP I'm all elite

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I don't mind the rapping thing with the Acclaim but the insults are so childish and what not. Just kind of puts me off on them despite the fact they are talented wrestlers. Like find better insults. Maybe just me.

Orange Cassidy still remains one of my favorites on this roster even when he is not wrestling.

I am have been loving AEW so much more than Raw and Smackdown lately. Not that I am not enjoying those two shows but Dynamite has just been better in my view.

So like when is Darby going to like defend the TNT title. He has wrestled what one time since winning it? I get the whole character thing and hanging in the rafters but he is not Sting. Talented wrestler who I want to see in the ring and see the TNT title defended.

Nice to see Serena Deeb getting to show her talent on tv as well.

Love MJF. Interested to see what they do with him as they go,

Just some random thoughts as I catch up on Dynamite that I didn't finish watching last night while eating lunch. Need to catch up on Dark as well.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MTR View Post
    I don't mind the rapping thing with the Acclaim but the insults are so childish and what not. Just kind of puts me off on them despite the fact they are talented wrestlers. Like find better insults. Maybe just me.

So like when is Darby going to like defend the TNT title. He has wrestled what one time since winning it? I get the whole character thing and hanging in the rafters but he is not Sting. Talented wrestler who I want to see in the ring and see the TNT title defended.
    The kind of insults the Acclaim do are just lazy. They need to research their opponents more and get creative.

I thought the TNT title would be defended regularly on TV, but I guess that was just with Cody. Darby has a match coming up against Cage, so that should be at one of the Holiday Bash shows.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Acclaim seem like an 03 John Cena knock off to be honest. All they need is the retro jerseys to fully complete the gimmick. Pretty good in ring though

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sick and tired of these wrestlers and their dumbass nicknames they give themselves on twitter. "The 5 Tool Player" What in the fuck is that? Homeboy looking like Rousemar Palhares from the UFC.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Looks like AEW dropped significantly in the ratings, while NXT improved slightly. Just wish both companies would stop relying on nostalgia acts and gimmick episodes to pop a rating. Make some long term interesting storylines.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AEW is booking long term storylines. Omega's industry shaking title reign and the Inner Circle tension are the major ones. To a lesser degree they've got Death Triangle vs. the Family, Best Friends vs. Miro & Sabian, and the Dark Order recruiting Hangman. Your mileage will vary depending on how you feel about the people involved, but these storylines have been playing out for months.

Sting was on TV for about 30 sec. last week so they're not relying on him all that much.

you either die a hero... Morrison's Avatar
    or live long enough to see yourself become a dumdum.
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AEW is booking long term storylines. Omega's industry shaking title reign and the Inner Circle tension are the major ones. To a lesser degree they've got Death Triangle vs. the Family, Best Friends vs. Miro & Sabian, and the Dark Order recruiting Hangman. Your mileage will vary depending on how you feel about the people involved, but these storylines have been playing out for months.

Sting was on TV for about 30 sec. last week so they're not relying on him all that much.
    there was also the whole storyline with kenny, hangman and the bucks that took up the majority of this year, and is in itself part of a larger story that is building up adam page that is encompassing YEARS of history from all the central figures.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morrison View Post
    there was also the whole storyline with kenny, hangman and the bucks that took up the majority of this year, and is in itself part of a larger story that is building up adam page that is encompassing YEARS of history from all the central figures.
    Yeah, that was a glaring omission on my part. I was trying to list more recent storylines, but AEW has been doing long term booking from the beginning.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very good show from Wednesday, all be it a lot of tag matches. Liking the younger tag team dudes and heel Kenny is looking good so far, hopefully it’s a very long title reign.
    Last edited by Chris Scott; December 19th, 2020 at 4:02 PM.

Intercontinental Champion
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    taz said rafters

i'm shook to the core
    I can hear Schiavone now:

"IT'S .....DARBY!!!"

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sick and tired of these wrestlers and their dumbass nicknames they give themselves on twitter. "The 5 Tool Player" What in the fuck is that? Homeboy looking like Rousemar Palhares from the UFC.
    Hahaha, he actually does. That's great!
    His finisher should be a rear naked choke where he doesn't let go even after his opponent taps.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hahaha, he actually does. That's great!
    His finisher should be a rear naked choke where he doesn't let go even after his opponent taps.
    lol. Then all his wins keep getting overturned and/or he just keeps getting fined. He could have the most wins overturned to losses in wrestling history.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Morrison View Post
    Yeah, that was a glaring omission on my part. I was trying to list more recent storylines, but AEW has been doing long term booking from the beginning.
    Key word that was left out: INTERESTING. Just because you have this long story going doesn't mean it's good.

And it 100% depends on how you feel about those involved and the direction. For example, I think anything involving the Young Bucks and Adam Page has been terrible. I mean, I'm not a fan of Adam Page but what the fuck? What is this Dark Order bullshit? So again, it's not about having a long storyline but an interesting long-term storyline. I don't expect Tony Khan to know shit and obviously he doesn't utilize the veterans and legends his dad spent millions to have play EWR every Wednesday on TNT.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is Dynamite delayed tonight because of the NBA?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeppers.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Merry Christmas from the Dark Order!

Champ is Gone
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know what to say. I'm stunned...

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh wow.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still can’t get my head around this.

What a guy he was the amount of praise he’s getting says it all.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

Great move by Tony Khan.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post

Great move by Tony Khan.
    Yeah when a name like this passes it's nice when the company they work for does a tribute show of some kind. Kind of like when Eddie passed and Vince had both Raw and Smackdown as tribute shows. That Rey v. Shawn match for example.

This is surreal. Very sad.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's nice to see Tony Khan changing the show to honor Brodie. Still can't believe this happened. It'll be a very emotional episode Wednesday

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    You'd never catch me watching an AEW show otherwise, but I will be tuning in to watch this on Wednesday.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In case anyone is wondering, John' son, actually named Brodie, was added as a member of Dark Order recently as -1. He could be seen on AEW Dark outside the ring during Dark Order matches wearing their trademark mask and holding a kendo stick. He was referred to as their enforcer.

This is a fantastic picture. I'm not 100% sure which one is Brodie.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In case anyone is wondering, John' son, actually named Brodie, was added as a member of Dark Order recently as -1. He could be seen on AEW Dark outside the ring during Dark Order matches wearing their trademark mask and holding a kendo stick. He was referred to as their enforcer.

This is a fantastic picture. I'm not 100% sure which one is Brodie.

Pretty sure he's the older one.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He also "won" the AEW Championship off Kenny Omega post-Dynamite...
    https://www.gerweck.net/2020/12/27/b...ching-segment/

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great move by Tony Khan.
    Brilliant by TK

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brazil
    Quote Originally Posted by mth View Post
    He also "won" the AEW Championship off Kenny Omega post-Dynamite...
    https://www.gerweck.net/2020/12/27/b...ching-segment/
    "Last week, I read about how Kenny Omega "lost" the AEW Championship to Brodie Lee's son. I didn't put much thought into it at the time, but now, it has more meaning. Brodie Lee got to see his son's first match before passing away.

Props to AEW for giving them this moment."

Aww, man. That's really quite touching.

Great from Tony Khan changing plans as well. Will be an emotional show, no doubt.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    According to Schiavone, AEW actually signed Brodie Jr to a real contract, likely to provide an income source for the family with Brodie Sr now deceased.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I won't be watching Dynamite this week. I could barely make it through BTE, i dont know how ill do with a 2 hour tribute to him.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brodie's kid hitting MJF with the kendo stick was awesome lol. Erick Rowan making a surprise as well!

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ussr
    great tribute show tonight. that match with the rowan run-in was the perfect tribute match, incredible stuff.

We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Tainted Eclipse View Post
    great tribute show tonight. that match with the rowan run-in was the perfect tribute match, incredible stuff.
    Yeah, loved that, been a great show

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great tribute so far, well done AEW

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    This has been amazing. I’ve gotten choked up several times, but everything from Brodie’s kid hitting MJF to the Redbearr run-in to silver hitting the lariat all completely broke me and I bawled like a baby.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great video package at the end there. Great tribute show overall. Well done AEW. R.I.P Brodie lee

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I'm gonna watch Dynamite tomorrow. Sounds like a lovely tribute.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    TNT title was given to Brodie Jr for real and a new design will be introduced shortly.

fucking love stuff.

You didn't see me, right? HHHnFoley_Rulez's Avatar
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean ... that last video broke me.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brazil
    Great, emotional show. Overwhelming at the end tbh. RIP Brodie Lee.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That last video to end the show wow, amazing.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ussr
    very hard to find a better five minutes of wrestling than this

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brodie's kid hitting MJF with the kendo stick was awesome lol. Erick Rowan making a surprise as well!
    MJF tweeted "Fuck that kid" lol. Perfect.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watched Dynamite this afternoon. Very touching stuff with all the tributes and folks doing his taunts and moves and the show ender with his wife/kid. I definitely got choked several times throughout and had to collect myself a bit at the close of the show. Cool to see big Rowan appear (curious if this was a one-off or if he'll be signed?) and liked Brodie Jr. getting to do the kendo shot to MJF who was keeping in old school by sticking to his heel schtick here.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Suck it sting lol

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stunning show. Question though. Why was 10 in the ring with the mum, brody jr, cody and kahn? Is he like a relative or something?

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would suspect he was just very close with the family.

Just read that Erick Rowan's appearance was a one-off at this point and he is not signed with AEW.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The two moments that really got to me was when Silver broke down after his match and then Rowan showing up. Throughout the show, I kept wondering how Brodie Jr. and Nolan were feeling. Your dad dies and, while you're still trying to process it at such a young age, there's this big celebration on TV that you're a part of. The whole thing had to be surreal and confusing for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mackdadday View Post
    Stunning show. Question though. Why was 10 in the ring with the mum, brody jr, cody and kahn? Is he like a relative or something?
    I believe he's Brodie Jr.'s favorite member of Dark Order. 10 was hand picked by him along with Cody and OC for the main event.

Football manager? Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Brodie Jr pinned Adam Cole... Amazing.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackdadday View Post
    trained by Cody, mentored by Brodie (his ring jacket he wears is Brodie’s), and is Brodie Jr’s fave Dark Order member. Jr even drew the 10 on Preston Vance’s chest for this show. That main event was -1’s favorites booked on a team together. Great choices for a team too: One of Brodie’s oldest friends (OC), his rival prior to death (Cody), and the big guy of the dark order who Brodie was mentoring (10). Past, present, and future or Brodie Lee’s career.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    People turning his death into more AEW vs NXT/WWE nonsense. Why? Well twitter I guess but Jesus.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Griffin.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Hero.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Peter.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Well you've done me there, You only have one name.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Thank you. Happy new year.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Indeed happy new year.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Griffin View Post
    People turning his death into more AEW vs NXT/WWE nonsense. Why? Well twitter I guess but Jesus.
    People=AEW fans. Not even the good ones like me. It's sad the backhanded comments from talent, fans, but hey it's the world we live in.

It's like when a band member dies and someone says "Their music sucked but...." What the hell just leave the negative shit at home.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brazil
    So Jungle Boy now has one of the best themes in wrestling. Came out to this on Dark.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brazil
    First match:

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm 100% down with -1 being the new leader on some Robocop 2 shit.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And with that it's ruined.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    And with that it's ruined.
    How? It's just a kid having fun after his Dad died.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CJsKtBBB...id=6u3dulcz7ow

Liv Morgan seems really cool.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Snoop Dogg with the splash off the top rope! Lmao. Brutal

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Hell yes, Good Brothers!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Snoop Dogg with the splash off the top rope! Lmao. Brutal
    RIP Serpentico. Gave his life to put over Snoop.

I knew something would happen to end the show since there was so much time left when the main event started, but I never expected a full reunion. Callis referred to Omega and the Good Bros. as the Super Elite of wrestling on twitter, or something to that effect. It could be a good name for all of them.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never really followed NJPW much. I assume that was their faction in Japan?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I assume as well

something about bullets

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never really followed NJPW much. I assume that was their faction in Japan?
    No. They can't call themselves The Bullet Club because it's a NJPW trademark. That's why Omega and the Bucks started to refer to themselves as The Elite, which is where you get "Being the Elite" and "All Elite Wrestling".

Pretty cool reunion.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How? It's just a kid having fun after his Dad died.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CJsKtBBB...id=6u3dulcz7ow

Liv Morgan seems really cool.
    There's no excuse to consider anything involving Marko Stunt GREAT. I mean, if you're a fan, cool. If it makes me negative for saying what I did, so be it.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No. They can't call themselves The Bullet Club because it's a NJPW trademark. That's why Omega and the Bucks started to refer to themselves as The Elite, which is where you get "Being the Elite" and "All Elite Wrestling".

Pretty cool reunion.
    I've seen some footage of The Bullet Club, but this was years ago. Don't they still exist in Japan?

And i know about the Elite crap, lol.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinner View Post
    I assume as well

something about bullets
    Wiseguy, lol.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen some footage of The Bullet Club, but this was years ago. Don't they still exist in Japan?

And i know about the Elite crap, lol.
    Oh yeah still going strong. I'll admit I was really only interested in The Bullet Club when AJ Styles was part of it. At that time I wasn't too familiar with the group and I felt AJ Styles, being the best wrestler on the fucking planet joining them was pretty huge. I mean, after he joined that was pretty much what put them on the map outside of the super marks and Japan.

I'm just glad Adam Cole isn't part of this reunion of sorts despite him being a later member.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Adam Cole is dead but he's a great wrestler and AEW would be lucky to have him if he were to be ressurected.