Thread: All Elite Wrestling

What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandria Ocasio-Bertez View Post
    Riho or Ryo? Ryo seems unlikely to me.
    Same person different form. Ryo is Riho's super saiyan form.

No in all seriousness I have no idea why Ryo won the tournament.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    934,000 viewers

Champ is Gone
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ONITA~!

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    934,000 viewers
    #1 reason:

Champ is Gone
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yahoo sports in Japan is reporting the AEW offered to bring him over for the PPV but he couldn't take the time out to quarantine.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    Oh man I was wondering when Captain AEW was going to chime in.

This is probably the dumbest thing you've ever said and you say a lot of dumb shit when it comes to praising AEW.

Babyface Big Show was constantly smiling it was ridiculous. Heel Big Show shouldn't be smiling. Think about this way. The guy was coming out to PLEASE RETIRE chants. The WWE scale back on using him because he's 50 and people complain 24/7 about how WWE (not AEW) use too many people from the past.

I'd be smiling too if I was given 6-7 figures at that stage in my wrestling career to do nothing. Did you ever watch TNA? or WCW? Same shit different child with an open checkbook.
    You really have become a negative nancy. Did Tony Khan personally wrong you?

too big to fail Tainted Eclipse's Avatar
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ussr
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Trent's out with a pectoral injury for a few months.

Overall I think that Dynamite feels a bit all over the place in comparison to where it was even a few months ago. A lot less well planned out. But what sets it apart is just how much FUN everyone seems to be having. Last night we had Shaquille O'Neal going through tables, Eric Bischoff and Conrad Thompson making appearances, Tully Blanchard rocking the classic US title on his way to the ring accompanied by JJ Dillon, JR and Schiavone having fun on commentary, ATSUSHI ONITA, Big Show giving a good promo, amongst other things.
    i agree. there's a ton of things i could criticize about AEW, plenty of things annoy me to varying degrees every week and i think they've been making a lot of very questionable booking decisions lately. but almost every single episode is good overall, i don't think i've ever watched an episode and not enjoyed it to some extent, and i'm always looking forward to the new episode every week.

plus there are things that actually intrigue me about the future. hoping to see them pull the trigger on a real main event push for page sooner or later, what darby allin gets into next, how the inner circle angle with samy plays out, the development of a bunch of their promising young talent. there's really nothing in the medium or long term future in wwe, nxt or even njpw anymore that i'm too interested in.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
    You really have become a negative nancy. Did Tony Khan personally wrong you?
    I rarely speak on Tony Khan. I'm talking about AEW as a whole. Everyone jocking that kid's nuts because he's Richie Rich. You know, the kid who has all the money, zero friends, just people who want a piece of a mark. Shit I envy the guy in a way because who the fuck wouldn't want to be in his shoes? I sure as fuck would be doing the same thing in the sense that if I had an open checkbook I would build a promotion in my own vision.

And I would completely expect Tony to be on Wrestlezone talking about how shitty or how good of a job my company was doing. Tony obviously needs that attention his parents neglected (typical). I pity Tony Khan because it has to be really lonely knowing that you had to buy everything that makes you happy. Did he personally wrong me? Yes. By not giving me 7 figures to not stroke his dick.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    What the fuck

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero! View Post
    What the fuck
    You're telling me you wouldn't enjoy the company of Jon Moxley?

Jobber
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same person different form. Ryo is Riho's super saiyan form.

No in all seriousness I have no idea why Ryo won the tournament.
    Because she has a long stanging rivalry/friendship with Shida.

Jobber
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who do you guys think is the "hall of fame worthy" signing that Paul Wight was talking about? I'm thinking Christian. It's well known Vince undervalues him, a lot of the AEW guys were just on Twitter saying how great he was, and it was always a running joke on the e&c pod about him never going into the hall of fame. I guess we'll see if he gets moved to the alumni section of wwe.com.
    I came back to the forums to rant about this after seeing the "specualtion" on the news.

How can so many people be so deluded or ignorant after Khan basically named Kurt Angle in his statement? If you somehow managed to miss it, go back and read it again.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner72 View Post
    I came back to the forums to rant about this after seeing the "specualtion" on the news.

How can so many people be so deluded or ignorant after Khan basically named Kurt Angle in his statement? If you somehow managed to miss it, go back and read it again.
    Why don't you explain it for us. I love Angle but the guy can't wrestle like he used to and he should really stay retired. If he was going to do commentary or "coach" like an agent or something that's one thing but they made it sound like this was a wrestler they signed for wrestling so in that case I really hope it's not Angle.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brazil
    Tony K said "it's true" a few times. If it is Angle I'd hope he doesn't wrestle because he looked ridiculous in his last few WWE matches but seems inevitable that he will if that's what he still wants to do.

I saw someone suggest Jim Johnston which is a bit of a leftfield pick and while I doubt it is him he'd definitely qualify as HOF worthy and AEW could really do with some better themes.

Football manager? Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    I feel like bringing in Sting, Wight and then Angle may somewhat counter AEW stand saying its all about the future at AEW. Of course it does all depend how they are used (Tully is a great use of a legend).

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Word is Christian is actually under contract with WWE.

Hmm... I'm going to be let down if it's Angle.

Jobber
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tony K said "it's true" a few times. If it is Angle I'd hope he doesn't wrestle because he looked ridiculous in his last few WWE matches but seems inevitable that he will if that's what he still wants to do.

I saw someone suggest Jim Johnston which is a bit of a leftfield pick and while I doubt it is him he'd definitely qualify as HOF worthy and AEW could really do with some better themes.
    Yeah, he went out of hos way to fit in "It's true" 3 times when it didnt really make sense. Doesn't fit with Khans ususal turn of phrase, so an obvious plug.

Regarding Angle wrestling - remember how he explained his state the last few matches with WWE, its very believable, and I think he would want to go out on something better than the Corbin match. I mean, who wouldn't!

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be honest, I thought Angle's last matches in TNA and WWE were subpar....but was that more about Angle than anything else, including the "angle"? I think it's a shame if they put him in the ring as I've felt he's someone who is walking the line of paralysis. Look at how he fucking stands, all hunched over....I also fear for his well being because this guy might say he's sober now but how many times have we heard that?

Back to Dynamite real quick. I forgot to give Shaq Diesel a shout out for sticking Cody with a combo Jacknife-Brodie Lee Powerbomb. The whole match I was like, if he doesn't powerbomb Cody he can't be Shaq Diesel.

That show really sucked but the good parts were good enough to write home about.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I rarely speak on Tony Khan. I'm talking about AEW as a whole. Everyone jocking that kid's nuts because he's Richie Rich. You know, the kid who has all the money, zero friends, just people who want a piece of a mark. Shit I envy the guy in a way because who the fuck wouldn't want to be in his shoes? I sure as fuck would be doing the same thing in the sense that if I had an open checkbook I would build a promotion in my own vision.

And I would completely expect Tony to be on Wrestlezone talking about how shitty or how good of a job my company was doing. Tony obviously needs that attention his parents neglected (typical). I pity Tony Khan because it has to be really lonely knowing that you had to buy everything that makes you happy. Did he personally wrong me? Yes. By not giving me 7 figures to not stroke his dick.
    ND, seeing your posts the passed few days has led me to believe you have some serious shit going on in your life that's got you in a fowl, fowl mood. Hope this rut passes soon because you're on a bad tear.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VHS View Post
    ND, seeing your posts the passed few days has led me to believe you have some serious shit going on in your life that's got you in a fowl, fowl mood. Hope this rut passes soon because you're on a bad tear.
    Which posts?

Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just post a video clip. no need to continue in this

you either die a hero... Morrison's Avatar
    or live long enough to see yourself become a dumdum.
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Griffin View Post
    I feel like bringing in Sting, Wight and then Angle may somewhat counter AEW stand saying its all about the future at AEW. Of course it does all depend how they are used (Tully is a great use of a legend).
    you've got omega, darby and the bucks as the champs, with moxley, ricky starks, brian cage and mjf all right in the thick of things with them. the ladder match for the tnt title shot are all dudes that weren't huge names somewhere else. they're definitely pushing new faces.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Yeah I get that, I love what they are doing BUT I hope they don't go down the path of signing too many old guys is what I meant basically.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    They’re not signing these guys to be world champion, tho. These guys are assets more in a marketing sense and it makes sense for a young company to have a few well-knowns on the roster, but the majority of their roster are guys made on the indies/Japan/Mexico.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brazil
    Well they want us to think it's him, that's for sure

https://twitter.com/RealKurtAngle/st...07273831653382

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Angles a fine signing but I think they would have been best just having him turn up. They make these build up announcements and people's hopes go higher than what's coming and they end up being disappointed.

Way they worded it was like they are gonna get a prime big name which isn't the case (if it's Angle) but he's a still a big name and a legend.

I don't even mind him wrestling if it's sparingly and makes sense, not sure what else they can do with him unless put him in a manager role, maybes with Variety Blondes that might be a cool mix.

Other than that let him go out with a decent match, maybe Cody, Omega or even Moxley so they can gimmick it.

Think the legends have a role to play but more in the back tbh, might get a few fresh matches but mostly I'm not that interested in them. Ten years ago and these would have been the right side of the veterans but now I just can't get that excited about in ring matches with them.

Other than Angle who else could it be? It's not any of the big free agents (Lesnar, Punk, Cena etc) so what's the next best thing? Christian maybes.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Christian is under contract with WWE. Someone mentioned Bully Ray but TK said it was "one of his favorite wrestlers ever" so it's probably Angle.

dude it's iron man.. man
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i like kurt but i hope it's not kurt.. he could barely move in his last match
    Last edited by mr sabu; March 6th, 2021 at 5:56 PM.

Champ is Gone
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish this PPV was tonight. Saturday PPVs are so much better than Sunday.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Ain't that the truth.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Yupp. Sunday PPVs are not for me anymore

Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i don't even gotta wake up on monday mornings and i hate sunday ppv's. something about a saturday night FEELS RIGHT.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    They didn't want to compete with UFC 259 and they made the right decision.

Super hyped for tonight but prepared to be let down by the big HoF worthy signing.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brazil
    I think it sounds like it's going to be (and I'll tag this because this rumour does sound credible even though nothing's confirmed)

Anyway good card for this but not a great one. I have just about zero interest in the Miro tag and Hardy/Page. Both programs have started to grate on me and I want Miro and Page to move on to better things. Shida/Mizunami could be decent but could also be quite cold. Still waiting for the women's division to catch fire. Reasonably into everything else but feels like only the main event has a chance of being genuinely great. It could also be terrible of course. What I do want to see is a referee kitted out in the full body armour like they had for Onita/Funk as well as the same sort of countdown to the ring explosion with 5 minutes left.

Champ is Gone
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah it's almost certain to be

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm into the main event, the ladder match and the street fight, and the rest is filled with people I generally dig, so I'm good with that. The Miro & Kip/Best Friends match probably the weakest on the card. I've enjoyed the Hardy/Page antics so I'm interested to see how it concludes...as long as that's what it does. I just hope all this doesn't lead to Page officially joining The Dark Order and he moves on to something a little more serious after this.

Also kinda hoping Shida loses the title. I wanted it to be Thunder Rosa, but I think the division needs a shake-up at the top, and Mizunami has looked excellent in this tournament.

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its Lars Sullivan

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ussr
    BR live is so user unfriendly. they have annoying password requirements so i always forget what it is when my roku app decides not to automatically sign me in. i tried to get a reset password e-mail but the link was non-clickable, it was just text lol. luckily i remember i sent a friend my login info to watch some time ago.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Tainted Eclipse View Post
    BR live is so user unfriendly. they have annoying password requirements so i always forget what it is when my roku app decides not to automatically sign me in. i tried to get a reset password e-mail but the link was non-clickable, it was just text lol. luckily i remember i sent a friend my login info to watch some time ago.
    Use a vpn and watch on fite tv. $20 and works every time.

I did not expect to see Maki Itoh again.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Itoh sucks, holy lord.

Champ is Gone
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Itoh sucks, holy lord.
    She's the cutest in the world

Defiance is a four letter
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know he's 50 now, but Jericho be damn wide.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So much thigh slapping.

dude it's iron man.. man
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So much thigh slapping.
    Gotta get those wwe shots in somewhere..

Last time tony said the landscape was changing his suprise was pac..

Christians gonna be the same let down and i enjoy jay

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a mess.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brazil
    I like how Evan Bourne has apparently decided to just clone himself and now teams with a brother that I never even knew existed (did anyone?). Then there's Billy Gunn's sons running around, who are basically just miniature versions of their father and Brian Pillman jr. who is now in a tag team that references his father's tag team with Steve Austin. Only his partner looks like another Pillman son. And you've got Dolph Ziggler's brother standing at ringside cosplaying the 2009 version of his brother.

I love Bear Country.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They need to stop all these I slap your chest now you slap my chest spots.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ussr
    the last couple minutes of that battle royal were really great. the whole thing was good. a qt marshall/dustin rhodes feud could actually be really really good if they go that way.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brazil
    Fenix is so so good. Great last few minutes of that battle royal. Rather enjoyed it overall. Fun showcase for AEW's utterly stacked tag division.

Evil Uno's elimination was appalling.

Defiance is a four letter
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's like he chickened out of flipping to the floor and so improvised, badly. Very badly.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another hit me now you hit me. Why do they always have to do this?

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Fenix is so so good. Great last few minutes of that battle royal. Rather enjoyed it overall. Fun showcase for AEW's utterly stacked tag division.

https://twitter.com/EvilUno/status/1...264278528?s=19

Champ is Gone
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is by far the best thing on this show so far

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They're not selling, what is this?

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I don't think Ryo is a good wrestler.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Poor JR, he looks in bad shape tonight

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ussr
    what was it

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brazil
    Double or Nothing at Daily's Place again rather than Vegas. Not sure if anyone was expecting full crowds returning by May in the US. They're expecting them back by June over here.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brazil
    Well I'm here for Miro destroying Chucky T

Champ is Gone
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Double or Nothing at Daily's Place again rather than Vegas. Not sure if anyone was expecting full crowds returning by May in the US. They're expecting them back by June over here.
    Depends on where you are in the US, but I think Khan will play it conservative.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    what was it

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Kip and Miro about to split up, finally.

Champ is Gone
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Miro looked like a bad ass in that

Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They're not selling, what is this?
    jesus fuck shut the fuck uppppppp.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This match is awesome so far.

Champ is Gone
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So this match is still going huh

Champ is Gone
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That kinda sucked

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ussr
    i loved that match. i wonder how long its been since matt hardy had a singles match that good

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Liked the brawl outside, but yeah that outstayed its welcome. Page should have bulldozed through Hardy there.

Champ is Gone
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Page was feeling like he was going to be a big star and now not so much

Champ is Gone
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is Sonic the Hedgehog the mystery guy?

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ussr
    Quote Originally Posted by Defrost View Post
    Page was feeling like he was going to be a big star and now not so much
    the thing about page was it was all about the organic crowd reaction he was generating. without an organic crowd, well, that goes away. i think he'll feel like a big star once the crowds come back again.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think the crowd is the main ingredient to him being a big star someday. They could have continued his momentum, but AEW is a place where the obvious ones get the pushes.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Fuck yes, Ethan Page. My favorite part of Impact.

Champ is Gone
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This rapper guy is the shits

Champ is Gone
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Archer is by far the best guy in this match so far

Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think the crowd is the main ingredient to him being a big star someday. They could have continued his momentum, but AEW is a place where the obvious ones get the pushes.
    you are fuckin dumb.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wrestling move... botch.

Ladder spot... Meltzer: Five stars, I cried.

Champ is Gone
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This show kinda blows but I mostly got it for the main event

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Calling it, the winner teleports into a warp zone.

Champ is Gone
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When Archer is doing stuff this is good. When anyone else does it blows.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    When Archer is doing stuff this is good. When anyone else does it blows.
    How dare you slander Ethan Page.

Champ is Gone
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How dare you slander Ethan Page.
    Karate Man

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scorpio wins, ohh but Cody though. Cody, Cody, Cody.

Champ is Gone
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey it's Christian

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JR's exhausted, bless him.

Champ is Gone
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remember that 6 months 16 years ago he was kinda hot?

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yet another WWE guy passed his prime.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ussr
    Remember that 6 months 16 years ago he was kinda hot?
    not doing a real program with him and cena was a crime

Champ is Gone
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not doing a real program with him and cena was a crime
    Vince never liked him

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's it? No promo?

K

I bet she gives great helmet! MervKlitschko's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vince is gonna put Edge in a year-long program with Bo Dallas out of spite.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a dumb move by WWE to bring Christian out for the Rumble, looking great, with an obvious tie to one key cog to your Mania main event...and don't lock him up with intent to use him.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I'm happy to see Christian and not Angle.

Champ is Gone
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    What a dumb move by WWE to bring Christian out for the Rumble, looking great, with an obvious tie to one key cog to your Mania main event...and don't lock him up with intent to use him.
    Vince does not now nor has he ever liked him

I bet she gives great helmet! MervKlitschko's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this the Purge?

Champ is Gone
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)