User Tag List

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546
Results 4,501 to 4,533 of 4533

Thread: AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cripes, Red Velvet nearly killed herself w/ that dive.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    spain
    Quote Originally Posted by Defrost View Post
    This isn't where he's ending up
    Lol.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had a dream Charlotte started getting treated like garbage by management and she left WWE for AEW. Insane yeah, but just putting it here as a possible time capsule.

Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No doubt AEW should be able to get 1.5 million viewers now, with Andrade.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To preface this takes nothing away from Vickie however if Andrade debuted alongside Salina de la Renta from MLW they'd be perfect.
    Last edited by Eddie Brock; June 6th, 2021 at 3:28 PM.

What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VHS View Post
    Had a dream Charlotte started getting treated like garbage by management and she left WWE for AEW. Insane yeah, but just putting it here as a possible time capsule.
    You'll see Andrade back in WWE before you see Charlotte in AEW. I don't know...I've read a lot of people thinking they're attached at the hip and then we get the whole "Money talks" commentary. I just don't see it and we don't really have much history of couples following each other around promotion to promotion.

I felt bad for Andrade. He came out and it was like Alex Wright returning as Berlyn. You had like 20 people acknowledging the "get" but it's just one debut after another of former WWE talent. At least Eddie Kingston is a "get" that wasn't built in the land of WWE/or thrived on that platform since the 90's.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    I felt bad for Andrade. He came out and it was like Alex Wright returning as Berlyn. You had like 20 people acknowledging the "get" but it's just one debut after another of former WWE talent. At least Eddie Kingston is a "get" that wasn't built in the land of WWE/or thrived on that platform since the 90's.
    They debuted him in the dryest way possible. Sure he can recover from it, but it was far from a stellar reaction, due to Vickie rambling so badly that the crowd had no clue what she was saying and they had zero chemistry together. That shtick won't work a second time.

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Utilizing Vickie as a lead-in to debut Andrade was pretty lackluster. Yeah, I was surprised that he showed up mostly because I'd forgotten he existed but there are other creative ways to present his AEW debut. Oh well. Has pairing her with anybody ever seemed like the wrestler(s) benefit from it?

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I watched the clip, pretty flat way to debut for Andrade. I love Vickie but not sure if this is a good pairing. I'd repeat the above question to those that follow AEW. Regardless, dude is a superstar and I really hope AEW doesn't fuck him up like WWE did.

Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel like Vickie was less annoying in wwe

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Her screeching has definitely gotten worse.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mth View Post
    I watched the clip, pretty flat way to debut for Andrade. I love Vickie but not sure if this is a good pairing. I'd repeat the above question to those that follow AEW. Regardless, dude is a superstar and I really hope AEW doesn't fuck him up like WWE did.
    She really hasn't been doing anything in AEW other than once every blue moon she comes out with Nyla Jax and that's about it.

Here it just felt like ok, she was married to Eddie, AEW has virtually no Latino wrestlers right now other than Pentagon Jr (I think Fenix is hurt-go figure). It was just lazy booking as Jim Cornette calls it. It'd be like if Nakamura debuted and they had Funaki introduce him simply because they're Japanese lol.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    spain
    Off the top of my head.

Santana and Ortiz
    Guevara
    Thunder Rosa
    Diamante

Not loads but a few.

Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has Jim Cornette ever said anything positive about AEW.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Griffin View Post
    Off the top of my head.

Santana and Ortiz
    Guevara
    Thunder Rosa
    Diamante

Not loads but a few.
    You're 100% on that and I think in my head I was thinking solely Mexican and probably shouldn't have said LATINO. Thanks bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    All the time. That's the funny thing....I mean, he never ever gives anyone a 100% free pass from negativity but he will always give praise where praise is due. He's actually more positive about AEW than people give him credit for because they are all butthurt when he offends the MAGA Bucks or Kenny Omega.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    spain

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    he likes Cody, FTR, and MJF. Although heís mad at MJF for the dinner debonair

funny thing is, Cornette shits on AEW, but he does say that itís at least not a boring unwatchable show like RAW and Smackdown.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He likes Darby Allin as well besides the stunts he takes in and out of the ring. He's also a big fan of Jungle Boy.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    That's true. You can tell Jim wants to hate Darby, but respects Allin's natural talent.

Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think he's praised Vance Archer too.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm pretty sure it was Cornette who also said that Kingston should be the only outlaw mudshow backyard deathmatch type wrestler that Moxley thinks he is which I actually agree with. He likes Kingston's promos, idk if he likes the in-ring work.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm almost positive AEW hates women lol. I just wanted to mention how sad that Britt Baker segment was. Why was it nothing but jobber tag-teams and Nyla Jax? What was the story behind the McDonald's? I told my friend who I watch AEW with (thank God for his DVR service) that I get that a lot of the top talent and EVP's are big Trumpers but did they have to reenact the McDonald's at the White House shit.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Not sure why it was all the jabronis honestly that was weird.

Britt loves Big Macs and mcdonalds sent her 1500 coupons for free big mas for winning the women's title

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero! View Post
    Not sure why it was all the jabronis honestly that was weird.

Britt loves Big Macs and mcdonalds sent her 1500 coupons for free big mas for winning the women's title
    I guess I don't remember anything about her and Big Macs being a thing lol. I'll be honest, I hate the women's division in AEW with a passion. This has nothing to do with me comparing it to WWE because not everything AEW does has to relate to how WWE does something. But I think that AEW should watch some older TNA and even TNA now.

The depth isn't the problem it's the booking. I was positive about Britt Baker winning but it really wasn't anything special in terms of the feud. It was alright, match was good enough to make up for it but then the follow up is what? Nyla Jax butthurt about being included with the jobbers? Throwing nasty ass fuckin Big Macs all over the crowd. Was this a babyface turn for Britt?

IMO, if I'm booking, Deeb v. Baker is the match to make. Former NWA champion now looking to get that women's gold. Maybe I'm jumping the gun and that was just a meaningless segment but who knows. Whoever is booking the women needs to be replaced immediately. We should be looking at heel Baker v. babyface Deeb or if you want to turn Britt, do it in a more meaningful way. Maybe she saves Tony from a verbal beating. Shit I think fans would just automatically side with her, looking at Deeb as an "outsider" so to speak.

Not wanting people to die from an unnecessary lab leaked super virus to own the libs.
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Arns son even stands like him.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck you Brock Anderson lol. Dude is like 23 looks 53. Maybe I'm alone and I'm fine in saying this but anything involving Cody Rhodes fucking suuuuuuuuuucks. Other than matches, I'm pretty fucking lenient when it comes to how I digest wrestling ability. So I can tolerate a match, but I just hate the guy. I hate seeing his face, I hate his self-righteous attitude, I hate his tweets, his neck tat, every interview, every angle, I'm sure if he read this he would blade himself and ask his focus group of Yes Men what he thinks.....I mean, if this is what he wanted to do in the WWE-jerk himself off and act like the biggest tool in the world-I can see why they said naw, Stardust. lol.

Or maybe doing the whole Stardust thing fucked up his brain and he still hasn't recovered. Everything Cody has done other than taking a beating from my Washington brother Brodie Lee has sucked in AEW.

Right now I hate to say it the only stuff I'm enjoying is seeing 2/3 of Death Triangle and then the occasional Eddie Kingston promo. I mean they have Jungle Boy coming in regular clothes and we still to this fucking day have no clue why he calls himself Jungle Boy, why he rolls with Luchaman and Marty Stunt. I thought they were going to reveal some dope Dragontales story but naw it's just bullshit. Kenny Omega, terrible.

Plus they had their worst ratings ever so hopefully they start trying. Come on booker of the year Tony Khan! Put down the cocaine, stop crossing your arms together thinking it makes you look like you have guns and pay attention to this fuckery going on in AEW.

Not wanting people to die from an unnecessary lab leaked super virus to own the libs.
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    The rating is bad because it's on 2 hours later than usual on a Friday.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    The rating is bad because it's on 2 hours later than usual on a Friday.
    Why does that matter?

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Why wouldn't it matter?

Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why are you discussing Friday Night Dynamite's ratings in the Wednesday Night Dynamite thread?

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why wouldn't it matter?
    I asked you first lol. Why would it matter? If you are quick to use it as an excuse, you should at the very least have 1 reason as to why you think that way...

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Because people are creatures of habit. They're used to watching AEW at 7pm on a Wednesday. Friday is also a big night to go out with the work week ending and covid not being as big of a thing anymore so it's not surprising ratings are low for 9pm on a Friday.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because people are creatures of habit. They're used to watching AEW at 7pm on a Wednesday. Friday is also a big night to go out with the work week ending and covid not being as big of a thing anymore so it's not surprising ratings are low for 9pm on a Friday.
    I think if they had something of worth to watch right now on Dynamite it wouldn't be an issue. That last ppv was almost like the last time WCW was good before the fingerpoke of Doom. Starrcade 1998. All downhill from there, kamikaze style.