User Tag List

Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243 LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,200 of 4266

Thread: AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite

  1. #4101
    ALL EGO Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    18,618
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    479429
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero! View Post
    Tay conti was very much just overlooked in NXT and from what it sounds like, she was taught to work very soft, which worked against her natural instincts from martial arts...

    leaving wwe, she seems to have gone on a deep dive of All Japan and started learning how to work stiff and that laying her shit in can be safe and look awesome. Give her another year to get her timing and ring psychology down pat and she'll be one of the best in the business. She's already so much better than she ever was in the NXT system
    Is there an interview about this? I'd like to read it.

  2. #4102
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    38,898
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1154339
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero! View Post
    Tay conti was very much just overlooked in NXT and from what it sounds like, she was taught to work very soft, which worked against her natural instincts from martial arts...

    leaving wwe, she seems to have gone on a deep dive of All Japan and started learning how to work stiff and that laying her shit in can be safe and look awesome. Give her another year to get her timing and ring psychology down pat and she'll be one of the best in the business. She's already so much better than she ever was in the NXT system
    I will say that there is a possibility that she would've been given more time as some of the better talents moved up the ladder but the oversized roster of both companies is a huge negative. I'm glad WWE are cleaning house, there will be some people released that various fans will shake their first about, I do it all the time for at least 1-2 talents. I think if they didn't have 400 people in developmental, someone like Tay Conti wouldn't have slipped through the cracks and become so disinterested in what NXT was offering.

    It's like in Rocky 3 where he trades in the high tech training for the old stomping grounds of Apollo Creed and look what happened.

    By this time next year Tay Conti will be a front runner for being the first AEW ppv main evented by a woman.

  3. #4103
    hero Hero!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    hero
    Posts
    43,996
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    563703
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Is there an interview about this? I'd like to read it.
    I dont have one direct reference for this, it's come up on her twitter and in various portuguese & spanish interviews she's done. From what I gather, at the PC they just run the same drills over and over and not really teaching the funadmentals of match psychology and structure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    I will say that there is a possibility that she would've been given more time as some of the better talents moved up the ladder but the oversized roster of both companies is a huge negative. I'm glad WWE are cleaning house, there will be some people released that various fans will shake their first about, I do it all the time for at least 1-2 talents. I think if they didn't have 400 people in developmental, someone like Tay Conti wouldn't have slipped through the cracks and become so disinterested in what NXT was offering.

    It's like in Rocky 3 where he trades in the high tech training for the old stomping grounds of Apollo Creed and look what happened.

    By this time next year Tay Conti will be a front runner for being the first AEW ppv main evented by a woman.
    Looking ahead, AEW's women's roster is gonna be insane in another year or so.

  4. #4104
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    38,898
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1154339
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero! View Post
    I dont have one direct reference for this, it's come up on her twitter and in various portuguese & spanish interviews she's done. From what I gather, at the PC they just run the same drills over and over and not really teaching the funadmentals of match psychology and structure.



    Looking ahead, AEW's women's roster is gonna be insane in another year or so.
    This part I don't agree with at all because the proof is in the talent. The NXT system works, it's just bloated. Conti is a victim, not of the system but of timing.

    Trust me, at first I thought Tay Conti was getting the super push in AEW as a way for AEW to try and make a nothing talent in NXT into a top tier player. But then when you see her matches and nobody can look at a Charlotte Flair or Bayley or Asuka and not say Tay Conti isn't on that same level now.

  5. #4105
    hero Hero!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    hero
    Posts
    43,996
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    563703
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    This part I don't agree with at all because the proof is in the talent. The NXT system works, it's just bloated. Conti is a victim, not of the system but of timing.

    Trust me, at first I thought Tay Conti was getting the super push in AEW as a way for AEW to try and make a nothing talent in NXT into a top tier player. But then when you see her matches and nobody can look at a Charlotte Flair or Bayley or Asuka and not say Tay Conti isn't on that same level now.
    So, i agree that she's definitely a victim of being overlooked in the bloated system, but take a look over the history of NXT and look for people who were trained at the PC that have gone on to be great wrestlers. Charlotte and Sasha seem to be the top ones I can think of and they worked there during the Bill Demott and Dusty Rhodes days. I have no clue wtf is going on at the PC anymore...the trainers seems to not put as much work into the trainees and instead focus on the people who come in off the indies and need the final WWE polish.

  6. #4106
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    21,295
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1216329
    My 4th grade teacher was Mrs. Conti. Can't remember her first name. Sure she's dead now.

  7. #4107
    FBI Warning VHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Asparagus Video, M aisle.
    Posts
    10,659
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    255001
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero! View Post
    Tay conti was very much just overlooked in NXT and from what it sounds like, she was taught to work very soft, which worked against her natural instincts from martial arts...

    leaving wwe, she seems to have gone on a deep dive of All Japan and started learning how to work stiff and that laying her shit in can be safe and look awesome. Give her another year to get her timing and ring psychology down pat and she'll be one of the best in the business. She's already so much better than she ever was in the NXT system
    Overlooked, absolutely, and also put in the ring way too soon before she even knew what kind of wrestler she was. Her BJJ was always mentioned, but they wanted her to be kind of that crazy chick that would yell in peoples' faces "ARE YOU CRAZY?!" and boy that was cringe. Her offense right off the bat was awkward and miles away from looking convincing... then she took some time away and worked on her body, then her overall look started to come together, her offense started to take shape, and she even started to show genuine personality not forced crazy junk. And being grouped with Caesar Baloni and that other BJJ dude didn't stick, but she was starting to show real potential.

    WWE letting her go was the best thing to happen to her. She's clearly done her homework and will totally be a big name in a year or two.

  8. #4108
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    38,898
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1154339
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero! View Post
    So, i agree that she's definitely a victim of being overlooked in the bloated system, but take a look over the history of NXT and look for people who were trained at the PC that have gone on to be great wrestlers. Charlotte and Sasha seem to be the top ones I can think of and they worked there during the Bill Demott and Dusty Rhodes days. I have no clue wtf is going on at the PC anymore...the trainers seems to not put as much work into the trainees and instead focus on the people who come in off the indies and need the final WWE polish.
    I mean, even veterans like Sami Zayn benefited from being in NXT. I'll be honest, was never a fan of El Generico on his own. Loved the KO tag-team stuff against the Briscoes and if there were maybe people he was wrestling I really liked I would check it out in ROH or PWG. But I 100% love him as Sami Zayn.

    We also can't forget that AEW isn't developmental. NXT is a glorified developmental system almost in the same vein as ECW or USWA. Obviously moreso ECW with the television exposure. Because there are definitely wrestlers who I think were better in NXT and nowhere else so far. The Revival is a great example. Love their matches but I loved them more in NXT than Raw/SD or AEW.

  9. #4109
    hero Hero!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    hero
    Posts
    43,996
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    563703
    usa
    AEW: 1.104 million18-49: 0.37


    over a mill two weeks in a row. Nice.

  10. #4110
    ALL EGO Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    18,618
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    479429
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero! View Post
    AEW: 1.104 million18-49: 0.37


    over a mill two weeks in a row. Nice.
    Shows it wasn't a fluke.

  11. #4111
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    38,898
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1154339
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Shows it wasn't a fluke.
    Who said it was a fluke? I think 99.9% of the fans knew that people were channel surfing and when NXT moved to Tuesdays AEW would see a bump in ratings.

  12. #4112
    ALL EGO Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    18,618
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    479429
    usa
    I'm sure there are NXT fanboys trying to say so. Not necessarily on this forum, just in general.

  13. #4113
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    38,898
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1154339
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    I'm sure there are NXT fanboys trying to say so. Not necessarily on this forum, just in general.
    Maybe. You posted saying it's not a fluke. Who said it was a fluke?

  14. #4114
    too big to fail Tainted Eclipse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    i am between locations now
    Posts
    22,530
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    650951
    ussr
    two million+ ratings two darby allin main events

  15. #4115
    ALL EGO Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    18,618
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    479429
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    Maybe. You posted saying it's not a fluke. Who said it was a fluke?
    ...

    I'd rather watch The Circle on Netflix than play this circle game.

  16. #4116
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    38,898
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1154339
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    ...

    I'd rather watch The Circle on Netflix than play this circle game.
    Better than The Inner Circle.

  17. #4117
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    21,295
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1216329
    NXT probably has the same, if not more viewership. A lot of peple wait for it to show on Peacock.

  18. #4118
    World Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    11,337
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    197575
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    NXT probably has the same, if not more viewership. A lot of peple wait for it to show on Peacock.
    that's a big assumption. people can do the same thing with Dynamite on the tnt app like I do.

  19. #4119
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    38,898
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1154339
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayer View Post
    that's a big assumption. people can do the same thing with Dynamite on the tnt app like I do.
    NXT you can watch it live, Hulu, Peacock, plus the scandalous fans who post shit on Youtube and I'm sure there are other places.

    Dynamite, eh no so much. You're probably the only person I've heard say they watch Dynamite on the TNT app.

  20. #4120
    ALL EGO Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    18,618
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    479429
    usa
    I watch it live on the TNT app with my parents cable info because I don't have or need cable. With all these streaming services it seems like I'm close to paying for cable though. If I couldn't do that I'd just download it and watch it a couple hours after it aired, which I do sometimes also if I'm too busy to watch it live.

    @PurePlayer how long does the episode take to show up on the TNT app? Next day?

  21. #4121
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    21,295
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1216329
    Remember NXT, with the rookies? That was getting 2.5 ratings to begin with. 11 years later look how much things have changed. And that was on SyFy. Not sure but I would guess that's in less homes than TNT or USA Network.

  22. #4122
    FBI Warning VHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Asparagus Video, M aisle.
    Posts
    10,659
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    255001
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero! View Post
    AEW: 1.104 million18-49: 0.37


    over a mill two weeks in a row. Nice.
    That's rad news for them. Hopefully they keep it fluctuating around the 900k-1.1m range.

  23. #4123
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    38,898
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1154339
    I think someone made it clear why these shows are breaking a million, especially in that key demographic of 18-49 year olds. I can't deny it either. I was so wrapped up in thinking that there wasn't a war when it fact there was. Now people want to watch the winners of the war.

    Here's the thing. If NXT was so great, USA would have put soccer on Tuesdays. Who the fuck watches soccer? I'd rather watch curling. What are soccer ratings, 0.04? So obviously nobody gives a shit about soccer or they'd have the same ratings if not better regardless of the channel.

    I know when WWE won the MNW war, they went from 8-9's to 11-12's because the WCW audience had to get their fix. DDP, Booker T, Sean O'Hare, Chavo Jr, Kronik, Hugh Morrus, they even had Kaz Hayashi in developmental for a day I think lol. He said naw, I'll hold out for CHIKARA.

  24. #4124
    dude it's iron man.. man
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,692
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    21768
    so who does kenny drop the impact belt to..

    there's no way he is losing it in a one on one match

  25. #4125
    hero Hero!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    hero
    Posts
    43,996
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    563703
    usa
    Moose

  26. #4126
    Alrite? Peter Griffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    22,139
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    824861
    spain
    Samoa Joe

  27. #4127
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    38,898
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1154339
    Christian Cage or Samoa Joe. Then that person will put over Moose.

  28. #4128
    World Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    11,337
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    197575
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    I watch it live on the TNT app with my parents cable info because I don't have or need cable. With all these streaming services it seems like I'm close to paying for cable though. If I couldn't do that I'd just download it and watch it a couple hours after it aired, which I do sometimes also if I'm too busy to watch it live.

    @PurePlayer how long does the episode take to show up on the TNT app? Next day?
    I am pretty sure you can watch it live and right when it's over as the very least.

  29. #4129
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    38,898
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1154339
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayer View Post
    I am pretty sure you can watch it live and right when it's over as the very least.
    For someone who watches it on the TNT app you'd think you would know a little more about it.

    Hmmm.

  30. #4130
    Once upon a time... kdestiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Way Down Hadestown
    Posts
    19,461
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    450442
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by mr sabu View Post
    so who does kenny drop the impact belt to..

    there's no way he is losing it in a one on one match
    CM Punk

  31. #4131
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    38,898
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1154339
    All trolling aside I don't think he's going to drop it to anyone in a match. I have a strong feeling he's going to come out and Shane Douglas that shit on Dynamite this week. Then Impact will have a tournament with Moose going over.

    Either that or they should put the belt on TK. WWE put the ECW strap on Vince so why not? We've seen worse. Was David Arquette ever booker of the year?

  32. #4132
    World Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    11,337
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    197575
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    For someone who watches it on the TNT app you'd think you would know a little more about it.

    Hmmm.
    LOL whatever you say ND. How does that have an impact on when I watch it? I have to know the exact second it drops? I usually check out the show over the weekend if I don't watch it live.

  33. #4133
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    38,898
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1154339
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayer View Post
    LOL whatever you say ND. How does that have an impact on when I watch it? I have to know the exact second it drops? I usually check out the show over the weekend if I don't watch it live.
    So do you watch it live on the TNT app?

  34. #4134
    ALL EGO Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    18,618
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    479429
    usa
    I watch it live on the TNT app. I'm still wondering how long it takes for the episode to show up on the app after it airs. I would bet next day.

  35. #4135
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    38,898
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1154339
    I have to sign in through my friend's cable provider to use the TNT app but I never use it for that specific reason. He DVR's the shows and then we get together either that night or the next day. Or I'll just go on youtube because they literally post everything by segment as it's happening to their youtube channel.

  36. #4136
    World Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    11,337
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    197575
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    So do you watch it live on the TNT app?
    when did i say I did?

  37. #4137
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    38,898
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1154339
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayer View Post
    when did i say I did?
    You didn't specify how you watched Dynamite live so that's why I'm asking you. Not that hard to grasp.

    But you did say you watched Dynamite on the TNT app, so I'm asking you, do you watch it live on the TNT app?

  38. #4138
    World Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    11,337
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    197575
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    You didn't specify how you watched Dynamite live so that's why I'm asking you. Not that hard to grasp.

    But you did say you watched Dynamite on the TNT app, so I'm asking you, do you watch it live on the TNT app?
    No.

  39. #4139
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    38,898
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1154339
    One big negative to the TNT app is that you can't watch the full episodes unless you are signed in to a cable provider or pay for the app. It'll let you watch the first 5 minutes and that's it. But at least they give you that first 5 and usually AEW comes out the gate like Nitro used to with a CW-style match.

  40. #4140
    World Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    11,337
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    197575
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    One big negative to the TNT app is that you can't watch the full episodes unless you are signed in to a cable provider or pay for the app. It'll let you watch the first 5 minutes and that's it. But at least they give you that first 5 and usually AEW comes out the gate like Nitro used to with a CW-style match.
    That's correct. I use my parent's cable log in for it.

  41. #4141
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    21,295
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1216329
    I think I read a week or two ago that AEW was looking to start their own streaming service. Perhaps with their partnerships with Impact and New Japan, they'll have a lot of content.

  42. #4142
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    38,898
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1154339
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    I think I read a week or two ago that AEW was looking to start their own streaming service. Perhaps with their partnerships with Impact and New Japan, they'll have a lot of content.
    GFW/Impact whatever the fact has one I think.

    I don't think they'd be able to show Impact or NJPW without a decent deal in place. Especially NJPW because they have their own streaming service. Right now AEW are putting everything up on Youtube as it airs on TNT so they should just stick with that method for the time being.

  43. #4143
    hero Hero!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    hero
    Posts
    43,996
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    563703
    usa
    yeah, IMPACT PLUS, New Japan World, Honor club all exist already, If AEW gets into streaming, why would they strike a deal with anyone else? These places already have their own things and most of them are really good too.

  44. #4144
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    38,898
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1154339
    At this stage I guess you could put the B and C shows along with old ppvs and maybe some of the BTE. Content is key and I think everyone knows what people like out of the wrestling world.

  45. #4145
    Intercontinental Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,544
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    59685
    I just looked it up, and Paramount network, former TNN, former SpikeTV, gets about 80 million households (back in 2018). Right now AXS which has Impact has 50 million. Since there is precedence for wrestling being on the former one, why not try to get on Paramount? It says they're trying for more scripted programming, but they used to do reality shows all the time. That's pretty much what wrestling is, a hybrid of the two. Impact needs more exposure, as does New Japan. I'd even toss in Ring of Honor. Too bad pretty much all the high output channels are gobbled up by either NBC Universal or Turner or Fox. I don't think Disney would touch wrestling. Actually, doesn't MeTV have a nationwide distribution at this point? Why not syndicate it? Hmm....

  46. #4146
    ALL EGO Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    18,618
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    479429
    usa
    I wish they would have pinfalls for the Blood n Guts match. What's the difference between submission and surrender?

  47. #4147
    you either die a hero... Morrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    or live long enough to see yourself become a dumdum.
    Posts
    25,750
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    747142
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    I wish they would have pinfalls for the Blood n Guts match. What's the difference between submission and surrender?
    tap out or a verbal admission of quitting.

  48. #4148
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    38,898
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1154339
    Quote Originally Posted by Supernovametalstar View Post
    I just looked it up, and Paramount network, former TNN, former SpikeTV, gets about 80 million households (back in 2018). Right now AXS which has Impact has 50 million. Since there is precedence for wrestling being on the former one, why not try to get on Paramount? It says they're trying for more scripted programming, but they used to do reality shows all the time. That's pretty much what wrestling is, a hybrid of the two. Impact needs more exposure, as does New Japan. I'd even toss in Ring of Honor. Too bad pretty much all the high output channels are gobbled up by either NBC Universal or Turner or Fox. I don't think Disney would touch wrestling. Actually, doesn't MeTV have a nationwide distribution at this point? Why not syndicate it? Hmm....
    Who's to say they haven't tried?

    The reality is that we wrestling fans think wrestling has this huge fanbase here and it doesn't. There isn't a desire to have wrestling on these channels.

  49. #4149
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    14,973
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    544946
    I'm excited to see Yuji Nagata in the states. That should be a trip. Against Mox, too, so that should be sick.

  50. #4150
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    38,898
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1154339
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    I'm excited to see Yuji Nagata in the states. That should be a trip. Against Mox, too, so that should be sick.
    Check out his WCW work, mainly his matches against Ultimo Dragon in WCW, if you haven't seen anything of his prior (in the states at least).

    Mox is easily my favorite in AEW so I'm ready for this. If anyone can make Nagata look like he's in his prime, it's Moxley. Especially if we have some blood and glass in the mix. Idk if I've seen Nagata in a hardcore style match before.

  51. #4151
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    21,295
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1216329
    How is Billy Gunn allowed to use Billy Gunn in AEW? Does he own the rights to the name?

    Looks in fantastic shape for nearing 60.

  52. #4152
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    38,898
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1154339
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    How is Billy Gunn allowed to use Billy Gunn in AEW? Does he own the rights to the name?

    Looks in fantastic shape for nearing 60.
    Good question because he couldn't use the name in TNA so I wonder if maybe when he came back 5-6 years ago he was able to get the trademark.

    When you're on that juice you're going to look sweet at 60.

  53. #4153
    Midcarder
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    94
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    How is Billy Gunn allowed to use Billy Gunn in AEW? Does he own the rights to the name?

    Looks in fantastic shape for nearing 60.
    Should've been William Pistol in the Impact Zone. Missed opportunity.

  54. #4154
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    38,898
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1154339
    Will E Gatz

  55. #4155
    ghost/skeleton/meatboy mth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Sask., Sask.
    Posts
    59,663
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    876768
    Bill Firearm

  56. #4156
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    38,898
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1154339
    I definitely think if AEW does introduce the trios titles that the Gunns should be the first champs. I have a feeling it'd be Omega and the Bucks, but if not them definitely the Gunns.

    Any truth to the rumor that TK is working on a deal with CMLL?

  57. #4157
    OBJECTION Psycho666Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toke Park, IL
    Posts
    14,973
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    544946
    I would actually like the first Trios Champs to be Death Triangle

  58. #4158
    hero Hero!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    hero
    Posts
    43,996
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    563703
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    I definitely think if AEW does introduce the trios titles that the Gunns should be the first champs. I have a feeling it'd be Omega and the Bucks, but if not them definitely the Gunns.

    Any truth to the rumor that TK is working on a deal with CMLL?
    cmll just broke up w ROH, but that has to do with Rush starting his own Mexican promotion. AEW seems to very much be enjoying their relationship with Triple A.

  59. #4159
    hero Hero!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    hero
    Posts
    43,996
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    563703
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    How is Billy Gunn allowed to use Billy Gunn in AEW? Does he own the rights to the name?

    Looks in fantastic shape for nearing 60.

    he doesn’t. He uses the name “Billy” and just gets introduced as “Billy and Austin Gunn” to get around it. I think on the AEW website he’s even just listed as “Bill”

  60. #4160
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    38,898
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1154339
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero! View Post
    he doesn’t. He uses the name “Billy” and just gets introduced as “Billy and Austin Gunn” to get around it. I think on the AEW website he’s even just listed as “Bill”
    I know for a fact he's been called Billy Gunn on Dark and Dynamite but I think everytime it was done by Taz or JR. Kind of like when Heenan was always calling Meng "Haku". But that makes perfect sense if that's how they get around it, fucking genius actually.

  61. #4161
    ghost/skeleton/meatboy mth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Sask., Sask.
    Posts
    59,663
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    876768
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero! View Post
    he doesn’t. He uses the name “Billy” and just gets introduced as “Billy and Austin Gunn” to get around it. I think on the AEW website he’s even just listed as “Bill”
    I just checked and he's actually listed as Billy Gunn on their roster page now. Definitely used to just be Billy, though. WWE must've dropped the trademark recently.

  62. #4162
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    38,898
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1154339
    Spoiler if need but did anyone feel let down that we haven't had any 69ing going on in a while?

  63. #4163
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    21,295
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1216329
    Quote Originally Posted by mth View Post
    I just checked and he's actually listed as Billy Gunn on their roster page now. Definitely used to just be Billy, though. WWE must've dropped the trademark recently.
    They also have Mr. Brodie Lee and Awesome Kong on the roster page. I think they should have an alumni section, like WWE.

    Is Awesome Kong a part of AEW?

  64. #4164
    hero Hero!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    hero
    Posts
    43,996
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    563703
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by mth View Post
    I just checked and he's actually listed as Billy Gunn on their roster page now. Definitely used to just be Billy, though. WWE must've dropped the trademark recently.
    Nice! That woouldn't be too big of a shock after WWE gave up their claims to Cody Rhodes and Chris Jericho recently.

  65. #4165
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    38,898
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1154339
    What a show.

    Punk is right, nobody better on the mic than Kingston. Seeing Kenny with all the gold (but no Mega title, weird) puts a stamp on the career this man has had. Kenny should start calling himself Kenny "Overeem" Omega.

    We haven't seen a champion this decorated and skilled since Lance Storm. Who IMHO had he been given the WCW World title we would've been talking about WCW to this day or at least until 2002.

    What I don't get though is having Orange Cassidy beat Penta. I think OC is fantastic, but I'm still trying to wrap my head around the lack of Pentagon in the main event.

    All in all 9/10.

  66. #4166
    hero Hero!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    hero
    Posts
    43,996
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    563703
    usa
    So, i believe there's an issue with showing the Mega Championship on TV. When Jeff Jarrett was Mega Champion years ago, he had to use a fake faceplate and call it the "Mexican championship"


  67. #4167
    hero Hero!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    hero
    Posts
    43,996
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    563703
    usa
    btw, someone posted this on reddit i thought it was awesome:

    https://static1.squarespace.com/stat...ign-guild_.pdf

    page 4.

    orange cassidy is a freaking architecht

  68. #4168
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    38,898
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1154339
    I wonder if we're going to get a jacket war between WWE and AEW. Pockets and Kyle O'Realllly rocking similar denim jackets and now the Young Bucks got the Smedium size Rollins jackets lol.

  69. #4169
    hey Matthew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    51,883
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1023665
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero! View Post
    he doesn’t. He uses the name “Billy” and just gets introduced as “Billy and Austin Gunn” to get around it. I think on the AEW website he’s even just listed as “Bill”
    he was definitely introduced as Billy Gunn when he had his last dynamite singles match

  70. #4170
    hero Hero!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    hero
    Posts
    43,996
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    563703
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    he was definitely introduced as Billy Gunn when he had his last dynamite singles match
    no, you were

  71. #4171
    hey Matthew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    51,883
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1023665
    i wasn't on the show that week you liar

  72. #4172
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    38,898
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1154339
    Matt Gunn everybody


  73. #4173
    hero Hero!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    hero
    Posts
    43,996
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    563703
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    i wasn't on the show that week you liar
    You were on elevation, i saw it.

  74. #4174
    Champ is Gone
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    32,995
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    146633
    Well looks like the main event of Triplemania is Omega vs Andrade so that's how AAA gets their belt back. When Kenny eventually beats Akiyama for the KO-D title he'll drop it to either Takeshita or Endo. I have no clue who is winning the TNA title from him though.\

    Also Covid fucking up the belt collector gimmick with him dropping the Mexican belt before he wins the Japanese one.
    Last edited by Defrost; May 1st, 2021 at 10:42 PM.

  75. #4175
    World Champion Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    21,295
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1216329
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    What a show.

    Punk is right, nobody better on the mic than Kingston.
    Didn't Punk say a couple of months ago there was no one better on the mic than Pat McAfee? Or was he just referring to NXT in that case?

  76. #4176
    Champ is Gone
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    32,995
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    146633
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Didn't Punk say a couple of months ago there was no one better on the mic than Pat McAfee? Or was he just referring to NXT in that case?
    A couple of months ago Punk was looking to get back in with Vince.

  77. #4177
    Champ is Gone
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    32,995
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    146633
    AAA is being sued by AAA so there won't be a legal stream of the match by the way

  78. #4178
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    38,898
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1154339
    Quote Originally Posted by Defrost View Post
    AAA is being sued by AAA so there won't be a legal stream of the match by the way
    ?

  79. #4179
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    38,898
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1154339
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Didn't Punk say a couple of months ago there was no one better on the mic than Pat McAfee? Or was he just referring to NXT in that case?
    Naw he did say that but I think he meant in the WWE. He said Kingston is the best in the business right now.

  80. #4180
    Champ is Gone
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    32,995
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    146633
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    ?
    So basically AAA has a parent company called Antonio Pena Promotions. Kinda like how Titan Sports and the WWF worked. Lucha Libre AAA is the Mexican subsidiary and Lucha Libre FMV is the World Wide one that was created for Lucha Underground I think. At some point Antonio Pena Promotions sold all rights for AAA trademarks outside of Mexico to Lucha Libre FMV yet still kept doing business outside of Mexico. So Lucha Libre FMV is suing. It will probably end with a settlement where Antonio Pena Promotions buys everything back.

    That's why you never see Omega with the AAA Title belt outside of AAA shows in Mexico.

  81. #4181
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    38,898
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1154339
    Quote Originally Posted by Defrost View Post
    So basically AAA has a parent company called Antonio Pena Promotions. Kinda like how Titan Sports and the WWF worked. Lucha Libre AAA is the Mexican subsidiary and Lucha Libre FMV is the World Wide one that was created for Lucha Underground I think. At some point Antonio Pena Promotions sold all rights for AAA trademarks outside of Mexico to Lucha Libre FMV yet still kept doing business outside of Mexico. So Lucha Libre FMV is suing. It will probably end with a settlement where Antonio Pena Promotions buys everything back.

    That's why you never see Omega with the AAA Title belt outside of AAA shows in Mexico.
    Ohhhh ok I thought you meant to say AEW sued AAA or vice versa lol. I was like, what does AAA have to do with AEW Dynamite and what match was supposed to go down? My bad.

  82. #4182
    dude it's iron man.. man
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,692
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    21768
    i expect blood and guts to draw massive numbers

  83. #4183
    What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dead Moines, IA
    Posts
    38,898
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1154339
    Quote Originally Posted by mr sabu View Post
    i expect blood and guts to draw massive numbers
    It'll be record breaking for AEW. I actually expect it to get at least a 1.7 This feud has been going on for awhile, especially if you start it when MJF joined the Inner Circle. This isn't even the payoff. Look at nWo v. WCW at War Games. That was just the beginning of a 3-4 year long feud and it wonders for WCW.

    The rest of the card is looking stellar. I've seen some of the matches announced for WrestleMania Backlash (WTF kind of name is that Vince??) and let's be honest.....TK and his booking team have surpassed Vince like we all knew he would. Everyone kept saying wait until Vince is gone, why? Just turn on AEW.

  84. #4184
    too big to fail Tainted Eclipse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    i am between locations now
    Posts
    22,530
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    650951
    ussr
    bryan danielson vs. darby allin. damn i need to stop myself from thinking about that possibility, can only end in heartbreak if he re-signs or they dont book it.

  85. #4185
    hero Hero!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    hero
    Posts
    43,996
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    563703
    usa
    I’ve been thinking of Danielson vs Omega and peeper is hard now

  86. #4186
    hero Hero!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    hero
    Posts
    43,996
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    563703
    usa
    But he’ll just cockblock and sign with wwe again and I can’t blame the guy. GET YOUR BAG, BRYAN.

  87. #4187
    ALL EGO Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    18,618
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    479429
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero! View Post
    But he’ll just cockblock and sign with wwe again and I can’t blame the guy. GET YOUR BAG, BRYAN.
    But he wants to work with other companies. Does MLW count?

    Really excited for this Blood n Guts match.

  88. #4188
    hero Hero!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    hero
    Posts
    43,996
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    563703
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    But he wants to work with other companies. Does MLW count?

    Really excited for this Blood n Guts match.
    mlw is a great company but they couldn’t afford MJF, much less Bryan Danielson.

  89. #4189
    too big to fail Tainted Eclipse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    i am between locations now
    Posts
    22,530
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    650951
    ussr
    i've been underwhelmed by some of moxley's promos in AEW but that promo on nagata was awesome.

  90. #4190
    Champ is Gone
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    32,995
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    146633
    Hey the AAA Belt

  91. #4191
    ALL EGO Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    18,618
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    479429
    usa
    Kenny needs Don Callis to talk for him.

  92. #4192
    too big to fail Tainted Eclipse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    i am between locations now
    Posts
    22,530
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    650951
    ussr
    next week is LOADED

  93. #4193
    too big to fail Tainted Eclipse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    i am between locations now
    Posts
    22,530
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    650951
    ussr
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Kenny needs Don Callis to talk for him.
    he needs to be more succinct. i liked the promo but it went long.

  94. #4194
    too big to fail Tainted Eclipse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    i am between locations now
    Posts
    22,530
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    650951
    ussr
    this whole episode has had a great atmosphere. the product overall feels really hot tonight.

  95. #4195
    ALL EGO Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    18,618
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    479429
    usa
    Everything Luchasaurus does looks stiff (not in a good way) and janky. Jungle Boy should be a singles star.

  96. #4196
    FBI Warning VHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Asparagus Video, M aisle.
    Posts
    10,659
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    255001
    Ratings are in for Dynamite.

    324,000

  97. #4197
    ALL EGO Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    18,618
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    479429
    usa
    What are they chanting? I can't make it out. I heard AEW and probably this is awesome.

  98. #4198
    ALL EGO Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    18,618
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    479429
    usa
    I'm going to have to find the FITE rip of this later. They really should have made this match commercial free.

  99. #4199
    ALL EGO Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    18,618
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    479429
    usa
    Good match. Weak ending.

  100. #4200
    ALL EGO Bert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    18,618
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    479429
    usa
    Could have used a crash pad that wasn't black at least.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •