User Tag List

Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 4,000 of 4537

Thread: AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite

Not wanting people to die from an unnecessary lab leaked super virus to own the libs.
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

This would be a good avatar.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why thumbtacks again?

Not wanting people to die from an unnecessary lab leaked super virus to own the libs.
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Britt with the crimson mask, damn.

Hell of a match.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by VHS View Post
    Why thumbtacks again?
    Because they hurt.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Five star main event. Wow. Amazing work, ladies.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Can someone get me a better version of this picture for my avatar?

What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero! View Post

Intercontinental Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandria Ocasio-Bertez View Post

Hell of a match.
    Gotdamn that was horrifying. And I loved it. If I didn't know any better, I would think that they, or maybe Britt herself (well obviously herself since she has to agree to the shit) want to position her as "Queen of the Blood" since she keeps getting beat to hell, but keeps coming. Like a female Mick Foley. Crazy as a loon, but will fight you to the death. And as long as they keep it relatively sparse, I'm all for it. If anyone should take the title of Shida, it should be her. They mentioned the broken nose thing from a year ago, too, so I think that's where they're headed.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Is this the same one?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good grief. You'd think it was Halloween, not St. Paddy's Day. That's the real fiend right there!

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very fitting climax to a grudge. Those ladies delivered. I swear, Britt has some incredible blood flow. When she's cut open, the floodgates open. She absolutely knows to look for the camera when that happens to get an epic shot. You could tell neither of them held back when it came to the physicality. Nice touch where Thunder repositioned during the Lockjaw to get the tacks on Britt. Nice attention to detail there. Kudos to both of them.

Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Think I might dial up the main event match tomorrow.

dude it's iron man.. man
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    atleast britts teeth are fine
    Last edited by mr sabu; March 18th, 2021 at 7:33 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dr. Britt Baker DMD's "austin 3:16 says" speech was her "whataburger faces" speech in Cedar Park Texas where I was there live and nearly shit myself

too big to fail Tainted Eclipse's Avatar
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ussr
    Easily the best AEW women’s match ever. What also shouldn’t be ignored from last night is how awesome fenix/angelico was.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Tainted Eclipse View Post
    Easily the best AEW women’s match ever. What also shouldn’t be ignored from last night is how awesome fenix/angelico was.
    britt/thunderrosa was easily the best women's match of the year...and thunder rosa has been knocking out several of the top women's matches this year. She's so, SO good.

Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    north_korea
    Haven't watched the match yet, but not too big a fan of blood in wrestling. Still, match of the year and other such praise has me curious.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    spain
    If you this is the start of them really investing in the division I'm all for it because tbh it's the only thing that wasn't up to standard vs wwe or nxt imo.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Thunder Rosa, Britt Baker, Hikaru Shida, and now Riho is back. Great foundation for a division. Whenever Serena Deeb is around, she's a gem too.

Maki Itoh, Tay Conti, Anna Jay, Jade Cargill, Nyla Rose are all getting better and adding a lot to the division too.

I can't wait to see where they go with the women in the next year.

Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just watched the Rosa/Baker match. Pretty good. Don't think I've ever seen women use thumbtacks before. Some nice nasty spots with the ladder and table, as well. Hat's off to them both for going so hardcore. Hopefully AEW's women's scene is turning a corner.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Thunder Rosa, Britt Baker, Hikaru Shida, and now Riho is back. Great foundation for a division. Whenever Serena Deeb is around, she's a gem too.

Maki Itoh, Tay Conti, Anna Jay, Jade Cargill, Nyla Rose are all getting better and adding a lot to the division too.

I can't wait to see where they go with the women in the next year.
    Maki went back to Japan, dude.

Nyla needs to get stronger and work on cardio. Her lifting people should look effortless, not strained. Her being gassed means she botches more.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Maki went back to Japan, dude.

Nyla needs to get stronger and work on cardio. Her lifting people should look effortless, not strained. Her being gassed means she botches more.
    Yeah, but Maki can always come back, as long as she's willing to quarantine the 2 weeks when she goes back to Japan.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rewatched the Thunder/Baker match and just couldn't be happier for Thunder. She's pretty much supporting womens wrestling on her shoulders outside WWE Land. I still don't think the thumbtacks were necessary tho. They've become such a cliche next phase of a hardcore match.

If AEW intends to turn the corner w/ their womens division, they need to make sure Thunder is there because I don't think we would have had the magic here if it was Britt vs. anyone else.

Oh, and I hope Maki stays fucked off forever.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

why?

you either die a hero... Morrison's Avatar
    or live long enough to see yourself become a dumdum.
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rewatched the Thunder/Baker match and just couldn't be happier for Thunder. She's pretty much supporting womens wrestling on her shoulders outside WWE Land. I still don't think the thumbtacks were necessary tho. They've become such a cliche next phase of a hardcore match.

If AEW intends to turn the corner w/ their womens division, they need to make sure Thunder is there because I don't think we would have had the magic here if it was Britt vs. anyone else.

the spots they did with the thumbtacks were awesome, so that's reason enough to include them.

you either die a hero... Morrison's Avatar
    or live long enough to see yourself become a dumdum.
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why?
    cause he's a fucking lameo who thinks she's cringey.

they're gonna say the same shit about this shit, because it's the same shit, just different shit
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The thumbtacks was a bit too much for me, but overall an outstanding match between Rosa and Baker. This was a great way to rebound after the botched explosion in the Death Match. Also reminds me how Alvarez was saying to under promise and over deliver after some people were let down by the surprises at Revolution. I had zero expectations for the Lights Out match and it blew me away.

As much as I love Shida's work in the ring, if they don't move on from her, the division is never going to gain any steam. Has she had a single memorable feud since she's been champion? It says allot that more people are talking about Maki Itoh than the Women's champ. And now Rosa and Baker overshadowed her as well. They've got to figure something out and fast.

they're gonna say the same shit about this shit, because it's the same shit, just different shit
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This would be a good avatar.
    Indeed it would be.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Loving the stuff going on with AEW. Lots of stories going on right now.

One thing that did annoy me was Penta kicking out of everything and then losing to a very weak rollup.
    Last edited by PurePlayer; March 18th, 2021 at 3:12 PM.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
    The thumbtacks was a bit too much for me, but overall an outstanding match between Rosa and Baker. This was a great way to rebound after the botched explosion in the Death Match. Also reminds me how Alvarez was saying to under promise and over deliver after some people were let down by the surprises at Revolution. I had zero expectations for the Lights Out match and it blew me away.

As much as I love Shida's work in the ring, if they don't move on from her, the division is never going to gain any steam. Has she had a single memorable feud since she's been champion? It says allot that more people are talking about Maki Itoh than the Women's champ. And now Rosa and Baker overshadowed her as well. They've got to figure something out and fast.
    Yeah all that positive talk.

AEW just doesn't have the experience booking anything to begin with so give them time. The women's division is being booked by the World champion who was also the tag-team champion for the better part of a year so where is his head at when putting this stuff together?

I'll say this...Name a memorable storyline any woman in AEW has been in. Every angle has sucked and having a super cheap pop match doesn't suddenly change AEW's future as it pertains to women's wrestling. A 3 week feud ended in some shit Megumi Kudo would be proud of. It's like when WWE has a short feud lead to Hell In A Cell.

I will also say that I actually thought this match was punishment for the shit match they were in last week. They should have done a lot worse to each other for that abomination.

So people can talk about Ito all they want but they also talk about Kim Kardashian more than Elon Musk....

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    Yeah all that positive talk.

AEW just doesn't have the experience booking anything to begin with so give them time. The women's division is being booked by the World champion who was also the tag-team champion for the better part of a year so where is his head at when putting this stuff together?

I'll say this...Name a memorable storyline any woman in AEW has been in. Every angle has sucked and having a super cheap pop match doesn't suddenly change AEW's future as it pertains to women's wrestling. A 3 week feud ended in some shit Megumi Kudo would be proud of. It's like when WWE has a short feud lead to Hell In A Cell.

I will also say that I actually thought this match was punishment for the shit match they were in last week. They should have done a lot worse to each other for that abomination.

So people can talk about Ito all they want but they also talk about Kim Kardashian more than Elon Musk....
    I think Britt Bakers storyline with Big Swole was memorable, it helped they had a cinematic match in a dentist's office which covered for Swole still being green.

The "roll model" stuff when she was in a wheelchair was gold.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Britt Bakers storyline with Big Swole was memorable, it helped they had a cinematic match in a dentist's office which covered for Swole still being green.

The "roll model" stuff when she was in a wheelchair was gold.
    remind me why Swole went over in that match anyway? She isn't being used anymore lol

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brazil
    She's been inactive due to struggles with Crohn's disease apparently

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayer View Post
    remind me why Swole went over in that match anyway? She isn't being used anymore lol
    She has Crohn's disease and has been reportedly having issues with it until recently.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    768,000 vs 597,000 for NXT. Probably doesn't help NXT that their card wasn't even known til right before the show started because of a covid outbreak.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brazil
    Lights Out match was terrific, especially the last 5 minutes or so. Loved the way Rosa just broke down as the pin was counted. JR's commentary though. At the end of that match he's SAYING all the right things, he just doesn't sound like he actually means any of it.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Lights Out match was terrific, especially the last 5 minutes or so. Loved the way Rosa just broke down as the pin was counted. JR's commentary though. At the end of that match he's SAYING all the right things, he just doesn't sound like he actually means any of it.
    Yeah, her reaction to knowing it was finally over was awesome. Feel the same way about JR's commentary, like he was just repeating lines from Mankind/Undertaker HIAC.

dude it's iron man.. man
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    only thing i hated about the lights out match was the tacks...

i hate thumbtacks spots.

not because it's overused but ive stepped on so many of the fucking things on accident i now how much it hurts
    Last edited by mr sabu; March 18th, 2021 at 9:57 PM.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jim Ross just has to be wondering if the paycheck is actually worth it at this point lol. You can always tell when he thinks a segment or match is complete dogshit because it's so bad not even JR can make it come across spectacular. If he was over the top we'd know he wasn't being real because he's always been this way. Go watch some of the goofy shit during the late 90's early 2000's, he's clearly phoning in a lot of commentary that was centered around garbage cans and titties.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jim Ross just has to be wondering if the paycheck is actually worth it at this point lol. You can always tell when he thinks a segment or match is complete dogshit because it's so bad not even JR can make it come across spectacular. If he was over the top we'd know he wasn't being real because he's always been this way. Go watch some of the goofy shit during the late 90's early 2000's, he's clearly phoning in a lot of commentary that was centered around garbage cans and titties.
    Ehh, I'm pretty sure he's just happy to have a chill job compared to WWE. As long as he's having fun, which I'm sure he is.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ehh, I'm pretty sure he's just happy to have a chill job compared to WWE. As long as he's having fun, which I'm sure he is.
    Oh yeah he sounds like he's having a blast.....There's no passion behind what he's saying and it's been that way for many many years. Tony Khan came to JR not the other way around and pays JR 6 figures to be a shell of himself.

I don't know, according to you he's having a blast repeating lines from KOTR 1998.

Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    north_korea
    JR believed the hype.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh yeah he sounds like he's having a blast.....There's no passion behind what he's saying and it's been that way for many many years. Tony Khan came to JR not the other way around and pays JR 6 figures to be a shell of himself.

I don't know, according to you he's having a blast repeating lines from KOTR 1998.
    Correct.

Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    north_korea
    They all thought AEW was going to revolutionize the business, start another wrestling boom. All it's done is just provide another place for wrestler to perform for the same kind of money that WWE offers. Their fan base isn't going to grow beyond what it already is, even if they signed John Cena, Brock Lesnar, and CM Punk. The Rock may change things up, but he's too busy in Hollywood.

The same applies to WWE. Numbers are just going to stay the same regardless of what they do.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    They all thought AEW was going to revolutionize the business, start another wrestling boom. All it's done is just provide another place for wrestler to perform for the same kind of money that WWE offers. Their fan base isn't going to grow beyond what it already is, even if they signed John Cena, Brock Lesnar, and CM Punk. The Rock may change things up, but he's too busy in Hollywood.

The same applies to WWE. Numbers are just going to stay the same regardless of what they do.
    Yeah wrestling itself is too far under the radar for it to be what it was 20-30 years ago. There's no revolution, but it's been an EVOLUTION of the way we watch and how accessible other promotions are in comparison to any other time. The evolution we've seen take place over the last 10 years with promotions relying on the internet to sell their merch (shirts, DVDs, etc.) has made it easier to watch promotions you would have only read about in PWI back in the day.

In the wrestling bubble AEW has been a positive for the reasons you gave i.e. place where talent can perform for WWE type money. But anyone with a real understanding of the entity that is WWE v. the wrestling bubble knows that outside that bubble, it's really just WWE and then everyone else. Even AEW looks like WWE, most of the roster were just on WWE tv within the last year. But I've said this before, until AEW (or anyone else) are global, making movies, while also doing the wrestling thing....then AEW are in competition with the wrestling world and WWE are in competition with the entertainment world.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AEW needs to make movies? What?

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    He's saying if they want to be big they need to expand from just wrestling like WWE did.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    The final quarter saw AEW with Baker vs. Rosa gain 119,000 viewers and 59,000 in 18-49. It was also AEWs peak in men 18-49. NXT with Lorcan & Burch defending against Balor & Kross lost 45,000 viewers and 33,000 in 18-49. But it was the NXT peak in women 18-34.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's saying if they want to be big they need to expand from just wrestling like WWE did.
    Despite our differences don't go too detailed with VHS he has a really hard time understanding words.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're too busy trying to be like these useless pricks who diss you every day around here that you're intelligence level has dropped significantly.

Simple as simple can be: WWE are a global entertainment company whereas AEW and everyone else are simply wrestling promotions.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Projection, much? It was just a question.

Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    north_korea
    I might be crazy, but I never knew Tony Shiavone yelling "It's Sting!" was a thing. I mean I didn't watch WCW but I feel like something that supposedly iconic would have entered my realm at some point.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I might be crazy, but I never knew Tony Shiavone yelling "It's Sting!" was a thing. I mean I didn't watch WCW but I feel like something that supposedly iconic would have entered my realm at some point.
    Well if you didn't watch WCW you probably weren't going to hear that at any point because why would you? Unless you watched a WWE released DVD/tape with WCW matches featuring Sting.

Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    north_korea
    Well if you didn't watch WCW you probably weren't going to hear that at any point because why would you? Unless you watched a WWE released DVD/tape with WCW matches featuring Sting.
    I mean I don't watch aew but I know it's sting is a thing ding a ling

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

cmon Donald, you walked right into that.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hell of a match.
    somebody has to teach these girls how to blade properly.

Anyhow, that was something.

Cant wait for Cornette’s rant on it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really enjoyed Rosa v Britt, was done pretty much perfectly, well paced, not overly long, told a story. Great stuff.

Not much else of note. The ending of Penta v Cody was awful and ruined the full match.

The Pinnacle promo was Ok but forgettable, Archer v Sting/DDarby promo again did what it had to but nothing great. I can't remember anything else on it tbh.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AEW doesn't fuck around. Moxley and Kingston feuded for about 2 weeks before their payoff which of course required half of FMW's arsenal. Rosa and Britt feuded for what, a month? Fuck a steel-cage, fuck a strap match, fuck a ladder match, let's just go straight to the death match. And for what? A drop in viewership? Weak.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    AEW doesn't fuck around. Moxley and Kingston feuded for about 2 weeks before their payoff which of course required half of FMW's arsenal. Rosa and Britt feuded for what, a month? Fuck a steel-cage, fuck a strap match, fuck a ladder match, let's just go straight to the death match. And for what? A drop in viewership? Weak.
    The feud was building for months and they picked up viewers for their segment so I don't understand what you're saying at all.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The feud was building for months and they picked up viewers for their segment so I don't understand what you're saying at all.
    Terrible build. 1 match prior to this and it leads to a Megumi Kudo inspired death match?

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Hangman has such a good theme, there's no mistaking it for anyone elses either.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hangman has such a good theme, there's no mistaking it for anyone elses either.
    Is he related to Adam Cole? They have the same exact body type. Giant midget syndrome.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I'll watch that Rhodes To The Top show.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Super surprised Tay just won that.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    John Silver is underrated.

Darby's dive on Matt Hardy scared me.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ussr
    really good show overall but i'm so not into this omega/bucks thing

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Orange Cassidy has a new theme that will debut on Dark next week.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brazil
    Orange Cassidy doesn't really do it for me like he seems to for many but that song is kind of perfect for him.

The Void - The One Where Badger Disappears
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Bakers promo was very well written just not executed that well. She's still young so plenty of time to grow.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by virms View Post
    Bakers promo was very well written just not executed that well. She's still young so plenty of time to grow.
    Was it a script or did she freestyle? I guess I haven't heard of anyone writing promos for talent.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scripted or not, I thought Baker did just fine. Don't know how she could have done better.

Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    north_korea
    She should go on the Great British Baking Show then she'd really be a Brit Baker.

Her interacting with "Paul Hollywood" Hulk Hogan would be great.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing personal against Britt Baker but she has go away heat with me so I found a little sadistic joy in seeing her getting tossed into tacks in front of 7 people and Billy Gunn's family.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yugoslavia
    Nothing personal against Britt Baker but she has go away heat with me so I found a little sadistic joy in seeing her getting tossed into tacks in front of 7 people and Billy Gunn's family.

I kinda like, Britt myself.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    spain
    Britt is one of the best things in AEW.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yugoslavia
    I always get a little kick out of her and Tony's segments together.

I love Hikaru Shida with all my heart.

Big fan of Serena Deeb too. Love watching her wrestle.

Liking a bit of Tay Conti too.

Overall, I think they are getting there with the women's division. Oh, and Thunder Rosa! She's the next champion, surely.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    spain
    For sure they now have the talent and the Rosa/Britt match was hopefully a good springboard for the division.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Griffin View Post
    Britt is one of the best things in AEW.
    The sad thing is, many people agree.

Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    north_korea
    They also say MJF and Orange Cassidy are two of the best things about AEW. Is the bar that low?

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    spain
    The sad thing is, many people agree.
    Why is it sad? Different strokes for different folks and all that.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They also say MJF and Orange Cassidy are two of the best things about AEW. Is the bar that low?
    Extremely low depending on who you ask. I like MJF but there are some wrestlers who people have high opinions of that I'm just not feeling.

Why is it sad? Different strokes for different folks and all that.
    Exactly, different strokes for different folks. So while I find it sad that there are many AEW fans who find Britt Baker one of the top talents, I don't. At all. There are a lot of people who could not care any less about Pentagon Jr or Moxley, I love those cats.

Now, if anyone starts stroking it to QT Marshall then I think we can all agree simply putting "AEW" next to someone's name doesn't exactly make them an immediate star.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Christ almighty dude, you don’t even watch AEW.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ussr
    Extremely low depending on who you ask. I like MJF but there are some wrestlers who people have high opinions of that I'm just not feeling.

Exactly, different strokes for different folks. So while I find it sad that there are many AEW fans who find Britt Baker one of the top talents, I don't. At all. There are a lot of people who could not care any less about Pentagon Jr or Moxley, I love those cats.

Now, if anyone starts stroking it to QT Marshall then I think we can all agree simply putting "AEW" next to someone's name doesn't exactly make them an immediate star.
    dude i love qt marshall

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    dude i love qt marshall
    Oh thank god, me too. He’s so fucking good.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brazil
    I love JD Drake

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    spain
    Oh thank god, me too. He’s so fucking good.
    He was good in my book until he did Dustin dirty.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ussr
    i want a full on qt marshall vs. dustin feud so bad

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brazil
    The sunset in the background with the palm trees at Daily's Place looks incredible.

Big Show seems solid on commentary so far.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    He was good in my book until he did Dustin dirty.
    classic heel, baybee

i want a full on qt marshall vs. dustin feud so bad
    love it, I’m all in for it

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brazil
    Bill Collier and Rex Lawless are great. They remind me of those WCW jobbers that were always massive.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    spain
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Bill Collier and Rex Lawless are great. They remind me of those WCW jobbers that were always massive.
    When you said this I immediately thought of Kenny Kaos.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AEW is to pro wrestling what QAnon is to Trumpers.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I don't see the correlation.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't see the correlation.
    All I know is that Tony Khan has been to soapland.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

I'm only posting this because Carlito is in the first 30 seconds.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carlito's been getting his apples from the same guy Super Mario gets his mushrooms from. Must be that Mushroom Kingdom farmer's market.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    AEWs going from all the tag teams to all the stables.

I do love Nick Comoroto though.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ussr
    QT!!!! loved that angle

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Ooh a Sky and Page tag team.