User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Silence is Golden - A GriMafia Production

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    CWE looks bad here but the train is shifting a bit quick might want to just pump the brakes to let any info perculate to the top.

Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    A quick check in from everyone to make sure they’ve seen the update is generally appreciated now that we have roles again.

- - - Updated - - -

But CWE is still target number one.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey_Jones View Post
    Although I am inclined to agree that CWE is likely mafia, and will be voting as such, I disagree this is as cut and dry as some people think. Based on the number of players and lack of actions during the night, it wouldn't surprise me to have some odd/even night roles out there which could include mafia actions.

The lack of anything after that Day 1 lynch is curious as well, and something I'd like to keep an eye on as the days progress.

Vote: CWE
    I had considered that the strange game rules could mean scum didn't have a kill last night. But knowing that all the trees are probably stumps means this would be strongly town-sided game if scum didn't have a n1 kill.

I agree with others that we shouldn't push this through u til we e utilized the time we have for more info. Plus, I would like to hear from CWE himself. I don't like lynching a man that has no input if I can avoid it.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JP View Post
    Kotre absolutely does interest me.

It was the deciding vote and he could have chosen a random, or even brought No Lynch level, which would have meant no majority (and given Grim was accepting No Lynch as an option, it did appear to be a normal lynching vote) and nobody being at risk from being lynched.

He didn't, he tried to blind lynch me. That is never a good look.
    Sorry, it was 4-4 with me and Jarrod. There was no majority anyway. He didn't even need to vote No Lynch to tie everything up, he just had to go for, literally, anybody but me or Jarrod.
    See, I'm a bit skeptical only because I think it would have been more scummy to avoid the JP/Jarrod train altogether. Plus, being the final vote, that meant he knew his vote had no actual impact. So why draw attention to himself by being the last one to push obv-vote JP?

Not saying he's clean, but I'm not sure this makes him more dirty than others.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm. Though, the votes on JP could point to an attempt to save scum Jarrod, so if that were the case...then maybe it could be a bad look for Kotre.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, so I think the clear thing we need to do here is this...

@JP @Cewsh @Jarrod1983 @kdestiny @Kotre @Stan Accy @Kneeneighbor @Pablo Diablo @HHHnFoley_Rulez @kangus @Mikey_Jones @Mazer @CWE @BBF @Rip

Justify your votes. Why do you vote who you did?

I specifically votes JP to see who would tag along.

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vote: CWE.

It doesn't get any easier than that. Even if we're wrong we establish a baseline for how the rules of this game function. No better path to Dees than that.

Also, I voted for JP because I always vote for JP.

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Well I voted Badger because he had difficulty understanding the premise of “only leave a vote”. Since we were going completely blind and with no discussion I went with him solely off that.

We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    I voted Jarrod based on him being at the top these past few games, was curious to see where it would go from there

Intercontinental Champion
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, it was 4-4 with me and Jarrod. There was no majority anyway. He didn't even need to vote No Lynch to tie everything up, he just had to go for, literally, anybody but me or Jarrod.
    Check the post time. I've been on the forum for about 5 minutes total this weekend. I legitimately thought we were running this game under the plurality voting rules from last time. All due respect to Jarrod but of the two you're the bigger threat if you're scum.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't think jumping on a train with literally no information was a good idea. We'd (presumably) have a much higher chance of friendly fire. So my vote for Rip was more of a joke than anything else as I always seem to vote for him. It was clear he wasn't in any danger though so I felt safe with a jokey vote.

In terms of a vote here I'd exercise caution before jumping on CWE at this point as its a train that has moved VERY quickly with limited info. Those who have voted for CWE have bandwagoned with lots of speed and, whilst I've got him on my suspicious list, a quick train could leave us in trouble with Badger already dropping.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    I voted for BBF as he seems to have a thing for voting for me regardless of whether there’s a reason or not.

With no Dees, no real chance of any outcome and the need to vote, I figured why not.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBF View Post
    I didn't think jumping on a train with literally no information was a good idea. We'd (presumably) have a much higher chance of friendly fire. So my vote for Rip was more of a joke than anything else as I always seem to vote for him. It was clear he wasn't in any danger though so I felt safe with a jokey vote.

In terms of a vote here I'd exercise caution before jumping on CWE at this point as its a train that has moved VERY quickly with limited info. Those who have voted for CWE have bandwagoned with lots of speed and, whilst I've got him on my suspicious list, a quick train could leave us in trouble with Badger already dropping.
    Play along with me here as if I'm stupid. What situation would make the high likelihood of friendly fire only presumable?

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip View Post
    I voted for BBF as he seems to have a thing for voting for me regardless of whether there’s a reason or not.

With no Dees, no real chance of any outcome and the need to vote, I figured why not.
    It seems you two are forever linked in opposition in out mafia reboot.

Is there any vote this phase of the previous that has stuck out to you as iffy other than BBF?

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I voted Kangus because he voted No Lynch.

Virm already said last game I would live to see day 2. That to me, sounds like scum wouldn't get a night 1 kill. If you were scum and didn't have a kill night one, would you take the chance of blocking someone or whatever other role you have?

Don't do scum's job of offing me. Make them do their own damn work.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    It seems you two are forever linked in opposition in out mafia reboot.

Is there any vote this phase of the previous that has stuck out to you as iffy other than BBF?
    Not really, the first round was bizarre due to the circumstances so I’d be a bit cautious about putting much weight on the votes and CWE looks soooo off here it’s again hard to really put too much weight on people jumping, even if it’s a little quick.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by CWE View Post

Virm already said last game I would live to see day 2. That to me, sounds like scum wouldn't get a night 1 kill. If you were scum and didn't have a kill night one, would you take the chance of blocking someone or whatever other role you have?

Grim not Virm. I just woke up.

My dad pinned Mr Backlund Kneeneighbor's Avatar
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    So you can still talk after you die? Wild.

I voted the way I did because it tied things up 4-4 and I wanted to put pressure on the remaining few.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrod1983 View Post
    I hear you. Like I said I love my father but my dad pretty much refuses to go to any hospital or health care provider. He has a alcohol problem on top of that. Last November he thought he was having a heart issue (used the word heart attack for lack of a better word) so I drove the hour to his house to check on him. He was worried but had drank a lot so I pretty much had to muscle him up and carry him to my car. Drove him to the ER and that's when the fun began.

My dad is single and not very PC so he has to call every woman honey or sweetie etc. even though my sister and I have tried to teach him what is acceptable these days. He doesn't listen. So every nurse that was in eye shot got a earful from him. I just smile and apologize as I follow behind him but I could tell some didn't much care for it. Rightfully so.

So they want him in a hospital gown but he flat refuses to take his pants off. Won't listen to any nurse, my sister or me. By this time they send in the grizzled veteran nurse to deal with him but they still hit a wall over the pants. Grizzled nurse leaves and by this time my dad is sorta crying, talking about his time in the military out of no where. He never really talked much about it but started telling stories about getting shot over seas and staying in hospitals there. I have no idea what to say at that point because he had always kept quiet about that time so sort of shocking. He wants to go though so at that point my sister and I are physically holding him down into the hospital bed because we felt he needed to be checked over.

Vet nurse returns and they say fuck it about the pants but are going to give him a liquid drip because he is obviously intoxicated. Drip took a hour and a half and he complained the whole time.

Finally we check out (said he was fine, just too much drink) and I have to drive him home. Of course he wants to stop for smokes and beer because he was in town so why not. At that point I'm drained from the 6 hours in the hospital so I don't even argue. I stop and get him stuff and being him home.

Not exactly a funny story but my sister and I will probably look back at it and laugh, I hope. Point being parents and health issues suck. I wish the best for you and your family Badger.
    Yeah I definitely empathise. I'll admit I wasn't going often as much as I could have been but I'm definitely sparked into action now.

Thanks for stepping in for me @virmicious. I'll still read this and follow it when I can. Should be up for next game if family situation improves.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

@JP @Cewsh @Jarrod1983 @kdestiny @Kotre @Stan Accy @Kneeneighbor @Pablo Diablo @HHHnFoley_Rulez @kangus @Mikey_Jones @Mazer @CWE @BBF @Rip

I voted JP because at the point I voted I was already getting votes and thought if I was going to make it through the vote I basically had to vote JP because he was the only other person who had votes at the time.

The votes against me I found funny because I'll be the first to say I eeked my way to winning the last couple games on luck.

I think what Psycho has said about CWE is pretty sound. I'm going to finish my yard work and come back and give this a better read through before voting.

Defiance is a four letter
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I voted for myself because I guessed it wasn't a lynch.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Play along with me here as if I'm stupid. What situation would make the high likelihood of friendly fire only presumable?
    The natural assumption would be town outnumbers mafia.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Part of that wish is granted. I can guarantee you'll see day 2 in my game. Can't guarantee town though.
    He did not say you'd live, just that you'd see it.

In a game where the dead turn to Stumps, you'd have seen Day Two regardless of being alive or dead.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The natural assumption would be town outnumbers mafia.
    Right, but what would make you think that that wouldn't be the case?

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing indicates that but i didn't want to talk in absolutes with KNOWING

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I voted no lynch because I thought there was a better chance we hit a town than a mafia.

When I saw the quick runs on JP and Jarrod, I thought that its likely that we'd have some mafia involved there, as I'm not sure why there would be a run on them other than they are good players.

I'm leaning on CWE right now because I can eliminate him from the most roles, making our chance slightly better than the baseline, and it either gives me clues on how some of the other roles worked, or it works like has been suggested and CWE was stopped from making a hit.

I'm not sure 4 is the typical number, but I'm going to assume that is the approximate number of loggers.

I can eliminate CWE from 3 of the 16 roles (mine, the two that interacted with him)

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    QUOTE=BBF;8094222]I didn't think jumping on a train with literally no information was a good idea. We'd (presumably) have a much higher chance of friendly fire. So my vote for Rip was more of a joke than anything else as I always seem to vote for him. It was clear he wasn't in any danger though so I felt safe with a jokey vote.[/QUOTE]

Hang up a minute.

Why not No Lynch then?

- - - Updated - - -

EBWOP

Hang up a minute.

Why not No Lynch then?

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A vote for Rip means you wouldn't be on a bad lynch, but it doesn't prevent the town from making a mistake from a forced blind lynch, which is what you say you were concerned about.

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    I voted Jarrod becuase he won the last two games, so is due a return to form

You didn't see me, right? HHHnFoley_Rulez's Avatar
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I voted for badger because.... it was a totally random vote for someone. Pablo also voted for him and by voting for him I stopped any potential gang bang on JP.

Sorry JP.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Worded that a bit badly on my phone but the thrust of it was there at least.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HHHnFoley_Rulez View Post
    Worded that a bit badly on my phone but the thrust of it was there at least.
    You just can't help yourself, can you?

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

Hang up a minute.

Why not No Lynch then?
    I like this line of thought.

Vote BBF

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Vote Count

CWE – 5 (Psycho, JP, kdestiny, Mikey, Cewsh)
    BBF – 1 (CWE)

I think.

You have 4:45 + 144 remaining.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    On the plus side, I can still help town after you all fuck this up...

Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Unvote

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What?

He's just pretty much explained why even if we're wrong, he's still the right lynch.

And you unvote? What? What what?

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

I'm really not.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're by far the most likely member of the scum.

You're not the Cop, RB or Doc.

Even if we're wrong and you're town, you still get to help.

So...

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Because those are the only roles town have.

JP is evil.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Vote Count

CWE – 4 (Psycho, JP, Mikey, Cewsh)
    BBF – 1 (CWE)

I think.

You have 3:50ish + 144 remaining.

Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa

What?

He's just pretty much explained why even if we're wrong, he's still the right lynch.

And you unvote? What? What what?
    It did go very quickly so I am being a bit cautious is all. Calm your tits

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    JP is ignoring the even/odd night possibility.

Because I'm not ignoring it.

Vote No Lynch

We don't need to lynch every day phase because we have powers again. I don't see the harm in waiting one more night to determine if there are even/odd roles.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Vote Count

CWE – 4 (Psycho, JP, Mikey, Cewsh)
    BBF – 1 (CWE)
    No lynch - 1 (Pabs)

I think.

You have 3:40ish + 144 remaining.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Diablo View Post
    JP is ignoring the even/odd night possibility.

Because I'm not ignoring it.

Vote No Lynch

We don't need to lynch every day phase because we have powers again. I don't see the harm in waiting one more night to determine if there are even/odd roles.

No scum. None. Not one.

You suggesting only town one night, only scum the next?

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Or they sat out if they had no kill. Why just block someone and give us a little info when they can sit on their ass and get town to lynch town? Or they targeted the hider and Grim just decided to not mention it to fuck with us.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I trust people are not going to fall for this bullshit.

I also trust the people who note these kind of things, quite a few of the people who normally throw suspicion my way, have not.

Including CWE.

He was blocked by town. No scum showed up. Play style different. He is not just the obvious lynch, it's a little bit insane we're getting close to eating into the bank.

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vote CWE

For the reasons I mentioned previously. Even if there are odd/even night roles (if that is even a thing here), I can still eliminate him from multiple town roles. I have no idea how often the odd/even thing comes up, but to me it seems that there's at least a decent chance that it was a legit block.

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada

No scum. None. Not one.

You suggesting only town one night, only scum the next?
    I was referring more to the possibility of even/odd doctors/cops. With 17 players that's not too drastic a thought.

I will admit though that it would be a very bold strategy for the scum to do absolutely nothing if there are 3 or more of them (Which I also think is true).

Tell me the downsides to not lynching CWE tonight and instead doing it tomorrow once we find out more about how many scum there are and whether there are even/odd roles?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Vote Count

CWE – 5 (Psycho, JP, Mikey, Cewsh, Mazer)
    BBF – 1 (CWE)
    No lynch - 1 (Pabs)

You have 3ish + 144 remaining.

Rush
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't have to justify shit to anyone. However, hopefully placing a vote for a scum will alleviate your concerns for the time being.

Vote: BBF

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was referring more to the possibility of even/odd doctors/cops. With 17 players that's not too drastic a thought.

I will admit though that it would be a very bold strategy for the scum to do absolutely nothing if there are 3 or more of them (Which I also think is true).

Tell me the downsides to not lynching CWE tonight and instead doing it tomorrow once we find out more about how many scum there are and whether there are even/odd roles?
    Because he might have an extra kill action. Or a recruit action. Or a block which prevents a town action. Or a role cop action which reveals info we don't want them to have. Because he's more than likely scum.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I trust people are not going to fall for this bullshit.

I also trust the people who note these kind of things, quite a few of the people who normally throw suspicion my way, have not.

Including CWE.

He was blocked by town. No scum showed up. Play style different. He is not just the obvious lynch, it's a little bit insane we're getting close to eating into the bank.
    You said to trust you last game. I'm trying to. Leading a lynch on me day 2 isn't very trusting. Track me, block me, cop me. IDGAF. Just give me a chance to help.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You said to trust you last game. I'm trying to. Leading a lynch on me day 2 isn't very trusting. Track me, block me, cop me. IDGAF. Just give me a chance to help.
    Hellllllllllll no.

Pablo did this to me really well last game. Luckily, there's no silliness going on to distract from the obvious this time.

You're sharp enough to have noticed it, but it does make me think of anybody that was scum last game may be this time too.

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Quote Originally Posted by kangus View Post
    I don't have to justify shit to anyone. However, hopefully placing a vote for a scum will alleviate your concerns for the time being.

Uhhh...

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Because he might have an extra kill action. Or a recruit action. Or a block which prevents a town action. Or a role cop action which reveals info we don't want them to have. Because he's more than likely scum.
    Fair point.

This in combo with kangus' wildly jumping on BBF with CWE

Vote CWE

Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Nope, nope.

Vote CWE

This is too much now

Rush
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CWE may be scum but BBF definitely is. Maybe that clears it up a little?

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OHHHHHHH

Vote BBF

- - - Updated - - -

Best of both worlds. We get guaranteed scum AND can see if it's worth sparing CWE. (For the record, I don't).

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Boom.

Unvote

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Vote Count

CWE – 5 (Mikey, Cewsh, Mazer, Pabs, kdestiny)
    BBF – 4 (CWE, kangus, Psycho, JP)

You have 2:30ish? + 144 remaining.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doctor, cover Kangus. For the love of God, cover Kangus.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Doctor, cover Kangus. For the love of God, cover Kangus.
    This.

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok then.

Unvote

Vote bbf

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Clears it up.

Vote BBF.

Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Oh... okay got it.

Unvote

Vote BBF

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Vote Count

CWE – 3 (Mikey, Cewsh, Pabs)
    BBF – 7 (CWE, kangus, Psycho, JP, Mazer, Jarrod, kdestiny)

You have 2:15ish? + 144 remaining.

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Ok

Unvote

Vote BBF

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Vote Count

CWE – 2 (Mikey, Cewsh)
    BBF – 8 (CWE, kangus, Psycho, JP, Mazer, Jarrod, kdestiny, Pabs)

You have 2 something + 144 remaining.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Late to the party.

Vote BBF

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Vote Count

CWE – 2 (Mikey, Cewsh)
    BBF – 9 (CWE, kangus, Psycho, JP, Mazer, Jarrod, kdestiny, Pabs, Knee)

And that is a lynch.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Day 2

Unable to defend himself, BBF has his tires slashed and the axe in his hand removed as the mob removes Axel from the equation.

BBF was Axel, Logger aligned ?????.

6. Badger/virm - Vanilla, Sycamore - modkilled by request
    8. BBF - Axel - ????, lynched Day 2

It is now the Night phase. Get your roles in. You have 24 hours.

No game discussion to take place at night.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Still waiting on two. 3 hours to go.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Night 2

As the sunset over the forest, all learned what BBF was capable.

The hum of logging equipment began to grow as The Messiah slowly backed up, ready to unload... the truck blocking off HFR, any plans he may have had tonight thwarted.

Sundance leaves his tent, his eyes still blurry, the stain of Doritos on his fingers. He zips the flap closed, taking one last peak at his sleeping girlfriend. He finds kangus and and proceeds to chain himself up. “NO MORE CHOPPING IN OUR FORESTS!”

Elsewhere, Skogsrĺ walks amongst the trees, softly calling HFR’s name. Unable to lure him out, she sneaks back into the darkness, deeper into the forest.

Flying high overhead, Hootie lands silently on a branch and watches CWE down below.

Ranger Smith heads out on patrol, keeping an eye out for Cewsh, hoping to learn what his intentions are.

Frantically looking for places to hide, The Forest Fairy spies kdestiny and hastily finds cover behind him.

JP stirs in his sleep, looking up, spying a three fingered shadow through the tent. She screams as Three Fingered Pete's axe comes slicing through the canvas and 8 fingers grab at her and drag her away. Hearing Moonbeam's cry, Sundance screams, his love now gone, his fight now all alone. He falls to his knees, sobbing and reaches into his pocket. He pulls out a bag of weed and it into the small campfire they had lit, swearing to take revenge on his lovers captors.

JP has been killed. He was Moonbeam, Forest aligned Bodyguard

6. Badger/virm – The Sycamore Tree, Forest aligned Vanilla/now tree stump- modkilled by request
    8. BBF – Axel, Logger JOAT - lynched Day 2
    15. JP – Moonbeam, Forest aligned Bodyguard

With 15 remaining, 8 votes are required to form a majority.

You have 12 hours + 144 in the bank.

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    What say you, Hootie?
    Uh-oh, is that a SK?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skogsr%C3%A5

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Then I guess we...

Vote : CWE

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Vote Count

CWE - 1 (Rip)

Rush
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Much obliged, Sundance. Hootie won't be able to tell us anything because CWE wasn't targeted so we don't have any new information on him. However, he remains the best choice.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Vote Count

CWE - 2 (Rip, kangus)

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Much obliged, Sundance. Hootie won't be able to tell us anything because CWE wasn't targeted so we don't have any new information on him. However, he remains the best choice.

Depends on the role, no guarantee from the write up but the report looked clear enough

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm. I'm thinking it might be worth following through on CWE, but he voted BBF before the cop even outed. Maybe he just knew that BBF was dead to rights and figured he could get in front of it. That actually seems likely since he didn't even bring up the fact he was targeted. By the cop.

I have a cat on my chest right now, so I can't get to my spreadsheet to update. It would seem Cewsh and kdestiny are clean, though, so that's a nice narrowing down.

Also, HFR very unlikely to be scum here.

- - - Updated - - -

For now

Vote CWE

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Yeah I feel CWE is still the right play and he was trying to get ahead of us with the dead to rights situation.

Vote CWE

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So far, based on what happened, I'm not sold on the idea that scum only act on EN. They could have a cannoneer, maybe, but overall, I think it's safer to bet scum got blocked on the first night. The ONLY way I would think scum only killed on EN or something similar is if Skogsra is an SK and acted on N1. In that sense, it's also possible CWE is in fact Skogsra. But the bottom line is the chances he was blocked as town and no other scum had a single action are incredibly slim.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Did nothing night 1. Did nothing night 2. Do what you have to, but you're wrong.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course you did nothing N1 and N2. You were blocked on the first night and had heat on you the second night.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CWE, help us out here. If you're not scum, ignore us and do some hunting. Who do you sus? Even if it's someone voting you.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really wish we could bookmark posts on here.

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    I guess it depends if that's a watch or a track role from Hootie. I mean the wording does say watch so naturally we lean that way.

That wouldn't prevent CWE from having done something last night without being exposed.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa

Vote CWE

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vote CWE

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess it depends if that's a watch or a track role from Hootie. I mean the wording does say watch so naturally we lean that way.

That wouldn't prevent CWE from having done something last night without being exposed.
    I was meaning the fact that he was the consensus next target, so there's a good chance he would be targeted. So they might have had him hold his action for the night to be safe.

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    There’s no viable alternative. This is another case where I need my big computer to sift through the data.
    Vote CWE

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So....

N1 - no yellow, no red, CWE blocked, no kill
    N2 - Yellow and red, me blocked, a kill

Thoughts:
    If mafia had every night roles, would none of them act N1? Is that a thing?
    If mafia had EN/ON roles, then CWE wouldn't be mafia for certain...
    But yellow AND red acted night 2.. so.. do mafia alternate and yellow doesn't?
    There's almost no chance Grim stacked all the anti-town roles into EN... right?

Therefore if the yellow one can act any night... then is it likely they DIDN'T act N1? Logic would say no.. and based on that... it would have to be CWE.

But.. if I was CWE and almost got lynched D2.. why would I target me, of all people, to take out before I get lynched? Seems a bit of a strange target. Why not Rip... or Psycho..

Anyway assuming CWE is the yellow one.. does that mean tonight will have no bad news? Or...?

Not sure what the vote count is, probably enough for CWE to be gone.... just wanted to contribute where I was up to reading stuff. You're welcome!

Vote CWE

..anyway.. it's the best lead we've got .. and it make's sense. I think.

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vote CWE

The reasons haven't changed since before the BBF reveal. The N1 lack of action, and I have him eliminated from the highest number of town roles.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    We should probably talk through some things for tonight now that our two easy targets will be gone.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Vote Count

CWE - 8 (Rip, kangus, Psycho, Pablo, Knee, Cewsh, Stan, Mazer)

And that's a lynch.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Knee summoned Grim!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    "Guys, hear me out, I swear, I am not a bad guy!" cries CWE as he stumbles away from the forest, leaving his axe behind, a yellow ribbon fluttering on its handle.

CWE has been lynched. He was Orlando, mafia goon.

6. Badger/virm – The Sycamore Tree, Forest aligned Vanilla/now tree stump- modkilled by request
    8. BBF – Axel, Logger JOAT - lynched Day 2
    15. JP – Moonbeam, Forest aligned Bodyguard - killed Night 2
    9. CWE - Orlando, Logger Goon - lynched Day 3

And that's the night phase.

24 hours, go.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Due to a clerical error on my behalf, deadline for this night phase is extended out to whenever I wake up and log on tomorrow rather than the 2:15am it was scheduled to be.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Write up incoming