User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Vanillatown Mafia

Intercontinental Champion
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sleepy time. I haven't read the days posts fully so i'll pass on voting.

And yes, I am posting just to make up the numbers.

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vote Honey badger

There's seems to be too much flying under radar. And the worst case scenario at this point is eliminating someone that we're not going to get much of a better read on.

You didn't see me, right? HHHnFoley_Rulez's Avatar
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotre View Post
    Sleepy time. I haven't read the days posts fully so i'll pass on voting.

And yes, I am posting just to make up the numbers.
    I mean there's posting just to post and pretend to contribute.... and then there's this....

Eeesh. I'd change if I didn't want roulette.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Badger's Breakdown

Welcome everyone to the newest and possibly the future coldest segment in history Badger's Breakdown! In here I will attempt to analyse everyone remaining in the game so far as we're all a bit stuck at the moment and I'm hoping this will help. If this is dismissed as rambling shite or a scum cover-up then some then I understand. Without further ado:

1. JP - I'm opening right out the gate with JP. He may scream and shout this down as being daft but bear with me as I will remain objective. I've played quite a few games now with JP and he's never been town but I'm newer compared to a lot of you. For the majority of these games I've played in he's hoodwinked us and only just lost in the last game. CWE's rule #1 is not forgotten and shouldn't be, but going over the last game where I was town and he was scum, all I got was an "Of fuck off" after my reveal. However he seems to have changed it up this game and seems more louder and passionate this game than before. He's essentially become our default town lead if you like because we do not have CWE or Psycho to rely on this time. His time zone theory does have credence to it though Pablo dismissed it as "xenophobic" There was a back-and-forth between him and Pablo over Rip which concerned me which I'll address in Pablo's write-up and CWE going first is a JP-like moveplus he was on the Rip train. I'm leaning town for now. Rule #1 still on the back of my mind though. He

2. Pabs - I love this dude. One of the most level-headed people we have on here and a great mod but he has concerned me a bit here plus he was on the Rip train. JP pushed him a bit for vote in the last phase and he eventually chose Rip after prompting. Now JP going Pablo all the way then choosing Rip with JP unvoting Pablo voting Rip could be seen as scum panto but Rip being grumpy did cause him to bring it on himself a bit though I saw that behaviour last game and saw him as miguidec town again. JP and Pablo clearing virm as town after his self-vote being seen as a tantrum could be right, but I don't think he's 100% out the woods yet which I'll address in his write up. Pablo's one to watch at the moment anyway.

3. BBF - He's had a few accusations so far including a pre-emptive strike from virm, but he's never been scum in all the games I've played with him and he does have a tendency to lay low a bit as town as wardy pointed out. Nothing really concrete yet.

4. wardy - Snake in the grass. He's gotten by aggressively lynching and very little presdure so far, but he was like this last game and I think he's experienced enough that the "Newb" tag be removed. Keep an eye on him.

5. Mikey - He's either brand new or an old player come back not sure. Anyway, his very late vote for BBF after JP called earlier to vote or you're suspicious does concern me as it did Jarrod. He's a sharp guy too with the power of persuasion as he steamrolled his way through Wilfred's. I'll say town now but watch him.

6. Jarrod1983 - I say the strongest town read I have so far and not just because he agreed with me about Mikey. He's acted sensibly not posting overly much and has always been town in my games and won the last game being town. Unless he's looking for revenge over Mikey for beating him in Wilfred's, I don't get any scum readings fromhim at all.

7. Kdestiny - Like wardy, a bit of a snake in the grass and he has been scum recently. He voted for me right off the bat but that may be due to my behaviour last game being confusing as I got riled up by Rip. Leaning town but always one to watch.

8. Grimario- Despite us bonding recently over Devin Townsend, he decided to vote for me this phase because I considered his virm theory which he supposedly laid as a scum trap despite voting for virm last phase as well. Now if JP's delayed time zone thelry is right then he could be scum, but from what I know he is experienced at this and I think he's right that he would be Alpha and round the scum up. I think his virm trap ultimately was his way of trying to weed scum out and I bit as it seemed semi-plausible and he backed out and shifted to me when virm votec him. My eyebrows are still raised but I think he was trying to do the best for town as we have little to go on.

9. Mazer - Now if you saw this guy in real life, he looks like many bald movie characters where some could pass for evil. Dr No, Dr Evil, Cowboy from Full Metal Jacket, Patrick Stewart, Bruce Willis or he was once likened to Lex Luthor where he tried to rent a car and the lady at the desk called him Les Luke instead of Lex Luthor. Anyway, he is new to this but also has the power of persuasion as seen by his debating prowess where we hold the tag team championships. He's asking questions to get a feel for the game nut watch him.

10. Virm - He's the big hot topic this phase next to Cewsh. Now others have said his self-vote was a town tantrum move but I'm not sure as others are. He's been predominantly scum in my games and he does have a habit of laying low. He voted Grim after Grim voted him in his supposed scum trap, but virm didn't know it was a scum trap. When Psycho called him out last game and voted for him, he retaliated and voted for Psycho straight back which ultimately lead to his downfall. The retaliatory vote against Grim could also be seen as defensive as well as the self-vote so he's not out of the woods yet.

11. Kotre - He's very much quieter this game though he has citec his work schedule to be fair. He's almost as loud as JP with Kotremania when town but accidentally did scum a favour. Perhaps he's learned his lesson a bit and been quieter but stillsnake in the grass category.

12. HFR - Like Kotre, he's not said a whole lot but that might be down to his work schedule a bit too. The fact he pushed Rip to tie a vote with virm when Rip was being sulky makes me think he thought Rip was good and he was acting town here or he's Shao Khan again.

13. Honey_Badger - Probably scummiest of the lot in a failed attempt to dteal my name when I had it first years ago! Can't get a read of him otherwise though because he posts so little. I hope he's not modkilled though and continues to participate if he's not scum of course. Enjoy Florida my fellow badger brethren.

14. Cewsh - Last but not least! He is John Cena in that I've gone so back and forth trying to decide if he's been genuinely oblivious in not checking the rules before posting or he's making mistakes revealing his scumminess. He did say before it wasn't gimmicky and Kotre didn't trust him which seems right as last game he was all about the "Vote JP" gimmick. Definitely not out the woods yet.

Analysis/rambling shite completed. I'm aware I'm still under suspicion myself especially being an all-vanilla game so think what you will. I hope there's at least a little bit useful insight there.

That took me over an hour. Way too much time on my hands!

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m not scum, but I get it. It’s a game where you have to nit pick any small irregularity you find and I blew it out of the gate. If I get voted out I’ll understand completely. It’ll just suck that I never got a chance to do anything to help.

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Badger, you’re newer, so just so you know, I do a gimmick in every game. Dozens of them. But I never had time for one this time. My only real shot is to actually be honest for once and see where it goes.

WWF Champion
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vote Cewsh

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    Honest question: Has that ever happened in one of these? Where a game host said there wouldn't be something, and then it was just a lie?

That kind of goes beyond a surprise to me.
    Judas. He said he would run Seinfeld Mafia but that was a lie.

There was also this jerk mod who ran a game and told everyone they would be a Jester. He also announced that the was a Jester all everyone thought they were the only Jester except for the person he had told that they were the only real Jester. He was a jerk.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cewsh View Post
    I’m not scum, but I get it. It’s a game where you have to nit pick any small irregularity you find and I blew it out of the gate. If I get voted out I’ll understand completely. It’ll just suck that I never got a chance to do anything to help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cewsh View Post
    Badger, you’re newer, so just so you know, I do a gimmick in every game. Dozens of them. But I never had time for one this time. My only real shot is to actually be honest for once and see where it goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by wardy View Post
    Vote Cewsh
    Yeah me too wardy.

Vote Cewsh.

Soory man, too many red flags. If I end up being wrong I apologise in advance.

Defiance is a four letter
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Welcome everyone to the newest and possibly the future coldest segment in history Badger's Breakdown! In here I will attempt to analyse everyone remaining in the game so far as we're all a bit stuck at the moment and I'm hoping this will help. If this is dismissed as rambling shite or a scum cover-up then some then I understand. Without further ado:

1. JP - I'm opening right out the gate with JP. He may scream and shout this down as being daft but bear with me as I will remain objective. I've played quite a few games now with JP and he's never been town but I'm newer compared to a lot of you. For the majority of these games I've played in he's hoodwinked us and only just lost in the last game. CWE's rule #1 is not forgotten and shouldn't be, but going over the last game where I was town and he was scum, all I got was an "Of fuck off" after my reveal. However he seems to have changed it up this game and seems more louder and passionate this game than before. He's essentially become our default town lead if you like because we do not have CWE or Psycho to rely on this time. His time zone theory does have credence to it though Pablo dismissed it as "xenophobic" There was a back-and-forth between him and Pablo over Rip which concerned me which I'll address in Pablo's write-up and CWE going first is a JP-like moveplus he was on the Rip train. I'm leaning town for now. Rule #1 still on the back of my mind though. He

2. Pabs - I love this dude. One of the most level-headed people we have on here and a great mod but he has concerned me a bit here plus he was on the Rip train. JP pushed him a bit for vote in the last phase and he eventually chose Rip after prompting. Now JP going Pablo all the way then choosing Rip with JP unvoting Pablo voting Rip could be seen as scum panto but Rip being grumpy did cause him to bring it on himself a bit though I saw that behaviour last game and saw him as miguidec town again. JP and Pablo clearing virm as town after his self-vote being seen as a tantrum could be right, but I don't think he's 100% out the woods yet which I'll address in his write up. Pablo's one to watch at the moment anyway.

3. BBF - He's had a few accusations so far including a pre-emptive strike from virm, but he's never been scum in all the games I've played with him and he does have a tendency to lay low a bit as town as wardy pointed out. Nothing really concrete yet.

4. wardy - Snake in the grass. He's gotten by aggressively lynching and very little presdure so far, but he was like this last game and I think he's experienced enough that the "Newb" tag be removed. Keep an eye on him.

5. Mikey - He's either brand new or an old player come back not sure. Anyway, his very late vote for BBF after JP called earlier to vote or you're suspicious does concern me as it did Jarrod. He's a sharp guy too with the power of persuasion as he steamrolled his way through Wilfred's. I'll say town now but watch him.

6. Jarrod1983 - I say the strongest town read I have so far and not just because he agreed with me about Mikey. He's acted sensibly not posting overly much and has always been town in my games and won the last game being town. Unless he's looking for revenge over Mikey for beating him in Wilfred's, I don't get any scum readings fromhim at all.

7. Kdestiny - Like wardy, a bit of a snake in the grass and he has been scum recently. He voted for me right off the bat but that may be due to my behaviour last game being confusing as I got riled up by Rip. Leaning town but always one to watch.

8. Grimario- Despite us bonding recently over Devin Townsend, he decided to vote for me this phase because I considered his virm theory which he supposedly laid as a scum trap despite voting for virm last phase as well. Now if JP's delayed time zone thelry is right then he could be scum, but from what I know he is experienced at this and I think he's right that he would be Alpha and round the scum up. I think his virm trap ultimately was his way of trying to weed scum out and I bit as it seemed semi-plausible and he backed out and shifted to me when virm votec him. My eyebrows are still raised but I think he was trying to do the best for town as we have little to go on.

9. Mazer - Now if you saw this guy in real life, he looks like many bald movie characters where some could pass for evil. Dr No, Dr Evil, Cowboy from Full Metal Jacket, Patrick Stewart, Bruce Willis or he was once likened to Lex Luthor where he tried to rent a car and the lady at the desk called him Les Luke instead of Lex Luthor. Anyway, he is new to this but also has the power of persuasion as seen by his debating prowess where we hold the tag team championships. He's asking questions to get a feel for the game nut watch him.

10. Virm - He's the big hot topic this phase next to Cewsh. Now others have said his self-vote was a town tantrum move but I'm not sure as others are. He's been predominantly scum in my games and he does have a habit of laying low. He voted Grim after Grim voted him in his supposed scum trap, but virm didn't know it was a scum trap. When Psycho called him out last game and voted for him, he retaliated and voted for Psycho straight back which ultimately lead to his downfall. The retaliatory vote against Grim could also be seen as defensive as well as the self-vote so he's not out of the woods yet.

11. Kotre - He's very much quieter this game though he has citec his work schedule to be fair. He's almost as loud as JP with Kotremania when town but accidentally did scum a favour. Perhaps he's learned his lesson a bit and been quieter but stillsnake in the grass category.

12. HFR - Like Kotre, he's not said a whole lot but that might be down to his work schedule a bit too. The fact he pushed Rip to tie a vote with virm when Rip was being sulky makes me think he thought Rip was good and he was acting town here or he's Shao Khan again.

13. Honey_Badger - Probably scummiest of the lot in a failed attempt to dteal my name when I had it first years ago! Can't get a read of him otherwise though because he posts so little. I hope he's not modkilled though and continues to participate if he's not scum of course. Enjoy Florida my fellow badger brethren.

14. Cewsh - Last but not least! He is John Cena in that I've gone so back and forth trying to decide if he's been genuinely oblivious in not checking the rules before posting or he's making mistakes revealing his scumminess. He did say before it wasn't gimmicky and Kotre didn't trust him which seems right as last game he was all about the "Vote JP" gimmick. Definitely not out the woods yet.

Analysis/rambling shite completed. I'm aware I'm still under suspicion myself especially being an all-vanilla game so think what you will. I hope there's at least a little bit useful insight there.

That took me over an hour. Way too much time on my hands!
    I not sure someone has ever looked more town in any game we've ever had. Like, we're had 100% clear, leading town, cannot be anything but town, but they look like the scummiest fuck in scumtown as compared. Anybody even thinks about voting Badger and we'll lynch you so fast you'll do a Saddam. Blatantly gonna be scum now I've said that.

Glad you did this, I've deliberately been quieter this phase to see who stepped up. Good job.

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah me too wardy.

Vote Cewsh.

Soory man, too many red flags. If I end up being wrong I apologise in advance.
    Welp. This was a wasted day, but it’s been fun playing with you guys. Sorry my lynching won’t help you learn anything. Best of luck and see you next time.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Grim, Pablo, Mikey - that's where my eyes are right now.

Kotre, kdestiny, BBF - waiting in the wings

Jarrod humming gently too.

That does obviously mean that I'm not really feeling Virm or Cewsh. I'm fearing we let silly play distract us and go for easy lynches, as happened with Rip, rather than look deeper into things.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Psycho, since we don't have the normal write ups to help us discern the numbers in town and scum, would it be alright to have that breakdown? Apologies if it's already been done and I've just missed it because I'm special.

- - - Updated - - -

Money where my mouth is.

Vote: Grim

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JP View Post
    I not sure someone has ever looked more town in any game we've ever had. Like, we're had 100% clear, leading town, cannot be anything but town, but they look like the scummiest fuck in scumtown as compared. Anybody even thinks about voting Badger and we'll lynch you so fast you'll do a Saddam. Blatantly gonna be scum now I've said that.

Glad you did this, I've deliberately been quieter this phase to see who stepped up. Good job.
    Thanks man. thought things needed to pick up a bit with all this hum-haw so open my brain even if most of it turns out to be shit in the end.

EBWOP I opened my brain

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Psycho, since we don't have the normal write ups to help us discern the numbers in town and scum, would it be alright to have that breakdown? Apologies if it's already been done and I've just missed it because I'm special.

- - - Updated - - -

Money where my mouth is.

Vote: Grim
    Your mouth should be due a refund, sir.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    JP and Badger nailed on scum.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HHHnFoley_Rulez View Post
    I mean there's posting just to post and pretend to contribute.... and then there's this....

Eeesh. I'd change if I didn't want roulette.
    At this point I literally cannot be arsed. As long as I'm not in a position to die due to inactivity rules I do not give a shit tight now.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Badger practically said everyone was potentially scum .... and JP calls that stepping up.

The Rip lynch has broken JP.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vote Count
    Cewsh - 4 (BBF, Pablo, wardy, Badger)
    virm - 2 (Cewsh, HFR)
    Grim - 2 (virm, JP)
    Badger - 1 (Grimario)
    Honey_Badger - 1 (Mazer)

7 hours left.

Sleep.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now is the time to make a move I think. We don't KNOW anything and people are generally hard to read. Other mistakes might be accidental but its really all we have to go on. To up root the mafia we really need to either go for those making mistakes or those who are too quiet imo.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    JP and Badger nailed on scum.
    Thank you Grimario but your scum is in another castle.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Thank you Grimario but your scum is in another castle.
    If my flight hadn't been cancelled, I'd be in my own castle. And Rip was in a castle or at least is a fan of them, so I'm not sure castles are much help. So I'm not sure your claim is much help or hindrance. But...

Unvote

JP, you can vote for me if you want. I have nothing to offer in my defence. I can't help you read anyone better than you already do, I've got no extra info to assist the game along.

I think everyone will be defensive when accused, whether scum or town, because they legit have nothing to provide. And it's hard to judge play styles because this isn't like any game that's ever happened here. Even vote judging is sketchy at best because there's no info to be revealed the night after someone goes... So it's all just wild accusations and faux intelligent posts like Badgers drivel. HFR is right... He's offered nothing in the most verbose way possible. And you've jumped on that somehow being the most town read you've ever had? The only ways that makes sense is so you can townify your scum buddy with zero chance of him being investigated and giving him a free ride to the finish OR he is town, you're hoping people will mislynch him and you can point back to those that were on his lynch when you had him pegged as town and vilify them.

Throw in your Rip takedown for his stupid comments and your subsequent refusal to give Cewsh the same treatment for even stupider comments makes you seem a bit wishy washy.

So what does that mean? You, maybe Badger, Cewsh then either Pablo or Mikey since you'd be silly to not throw some speculation in at one of them when you're mass accusing people you think are scum.

Vote JP

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Unvote

So I could be down with a vote on cewsh but it appears hb wont make his quota and will be modkilled. Would be amazing if he were scum but part of me wants to play it safe and vote him out so we dont possibly lose two townies in 1 night. Then again imagine if they were both scum scum lottery.

Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Quote Originally Posted by virmicious View Post
    Unvote

So I could be down with a vote on cewsh but it appears hb wont make his quota and will be modkilled. Would be amazing if he were scum but part of me wants to play it safe and vote him out so we dont possibly lose two townies in 1 night. Then again imagine if they were both scum scum lottery.
    Only problem is we would need everyone to unvote on everybody because we have majority lynches.

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honey_Badger View Post
    I have no idea what’s going on right now.
    Badger stole my name, so I had to emphasis it with a sweet adjective.
    Litter 4 Life!!
    Well boys (and ladies), I leave for Florida tonight.
    Don't think I missed any. So I've got Honey Badger at 4. Either there's a last minute swoop in, or he's modkilled.

- - - Updated - - -

Note: these are the ones since psycho posted day 2 started.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If my flight hadn't been cancelled, I'd be in my own castle. And Rip was in a castle or at least is a fan of them, so I'm not sure castles are much help. So I'm not sure your claim is much help or hindrance. But...

Unvote

JP, you can vote for me if you want. I have nothing to offer in my defence. I can't help you read anyone better than you already do, I've got no extra info to assist the game along.

I think everyone will be defensive when accused, whether scum or town, because they legit have nothing to provide. And it's hard to judge play styles because this isn't like any game that's ever happened here. Even vote judging is sketchy at best because there's no info to be revealed the night after someone goes... So it's all just wild accusations and faux intelligent posts like Badgers drivel. HFR is right... He's offered nothing in the most verbose way possible. And you've jumped on that somehow being the most town read you've ever had? The only ways that makes sense is so you can townify your scum buddy with zero chance of him being investigated and giving him a free ride to the finish OR he is town, you're hoping people will mislynch him and you can point back to those that were on his lynch when you had him pegged as town and vilify them.

Throw in your Rip takedown for his stupid comments and your subsequent refusal to give Cewsh the same treatment for even stupider comments makes you seem a bit wishy washy.

So what does that mean? You, maybe Badger, Cewsh then either Pablo or Mikey since you'd be silly to not throw some speculation in at one of them when you're mass accusing people you think are scum.

Vote JP
    I normally read defensive posts as town. Not his time.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    I normally read defensive posts as town. Not his time.
    Definitely scum. Throw more shade my way, don't kill me and then point to that fact as more reason why I'm scum. Well played and the muppets playing here these days will eat that up.

Congrats on the win.

We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    A lot happening of late.

So it seems it's JP/ Badger, Grim, or HB at this point?

I would've preferred a mental breakdown to the one we got from Badger because he offered as much info as anyone could have at this point so I don't buy into him being town. Blocks of text usually read town but that offered nothing other than anyone could be town but also scum.

I am not sold on Grim being town, but he reads moreso than Badger due to him actually offering us something. So I am willing to apply pressure.

Vote Badger

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely scum. Throw more shade my way, don't kill me and then point to that fact as more reason why I'm scum. Well played and the muppets playing here these days will eat that up.

Congrats on the win.
    Mate, I wasn't really sure about you. The loooooooong night phase made me think multiple time zones and you've been incredibly glib during this game, which has been an indication of Grim scum in the past.

These reactions though, they're far too strong for a simple one man vote.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vote Count
    virm - 2 (Cewsh, HFR)
    Grim - 1 (JP)
    Badger - 1 (kdestiny)
    Honey_Badger - 1 (Mazer)
    JP - 1 (Grimario)

32 minutes left.
    Last edited by Psycho666Soldier; June 15th, 2019 at 10:44 AM.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apologies, I'd missed Virm on you. Still...

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have slight problem with lynch lists too. With the majority rule for lynches, scum don't necessarily need to be anywhere near a lynch.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    Vote Count
    virm - 2 (Cewsh, HFR)
    Grim - 2 (virm, JP)
    Badger - 1 (kdestiny)
    Honey_Badger - 1 (Mazer)
    JP - 1 (Grimario)

32 minutes left.
    I unvoted earlier. I still have my doubts on grim but I still have a feeling he be scum daddy and it looks as though hb is gonna get the modkill. Cewsh appears to be heading off to lynch land and it will be most interesting to see how he flips. I'd say he has a 50/50 shot being scum /badger like analysis.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm almost certain Cewsh is town now, but I can't blame anybody for voting for him. Not my hill.

Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm repeating myself a bit, but HB might be eliminated here. Without a strong hypothesis you are testing, it seems like an effective way to go.

Cewsh was off a bit, so I can see why he's got votes. But there's been enough people seeming to doubt the vanilla sincerity that it doesn't throw me off as much as it did when i voted for Rip.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 minutes left.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Time's up

Vote Count
    virm - 2 (Cewsh, HFR)
    Grim - 1 (JP)
    Badger - 1 (kdestiny)
    Honey_Badger - 1 (Mazer)
    JP - 1 (Grimario)

That's a lynch! Write-up incoming.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    NIGHT ONE

They continued staring in shock as they saw the battered piece of bread on the ground, chunks of grain missing as the one who had done the deed is on his knees, laughing at the carnage he had just created.

“Dude, you killed him! We were just trying to steal something!”

“Don’t you think this went too far?”

The murderer looked up at them with a crazed grin. “Guys, you don’t understand…that feeling…that feeling was incredible!” He laughs again as he begins picking up the pieces of grain and tossing them into their, making a tiny bread shower. “The rush! The nerves! The blood pumping like wild through my core! And then to finally bring that old fool to his demise…oh my god!”

The other three wafers are still a bit shocked, but one of them takes a tentative step forward, shocked look planted on his face. He brings his foot up, and crashes it down right on top of Rip’s head, caving it in with another puff of grain. A chill runs through his body and he lets another slow stomp loose. And then another. And another. And before long, he can stop himself from stomping on the body like a madman, laughing much in a similar way to Wafer 1.

“Oh my god, he’s right! Even just beating up his dead body is…exhilarating? Yes, that word is perfect! This is exhilarating!!”

Wafer Two keeps going ham as the other two look a bit hesitant. All they needed was a little push in the right direction. So when a saltine walks into the store expecting to be greeted by the friendly Rip, he howls in horror at the macabre greeting he received. Wafer 3 and Wafer 4 quickly turn to look behind them, as the saltine slowly backs up in terror.

“I….I..I need to call the authorities. You boys just stay right here, ok?”

It was do or die now. And for the Wafer 3 and Wafer 4, it was do, as they both jumped onto CWE and pounded him into crumbs.

CWE has been murdered. He was a Vanilla Townie.

------

Day Two has begun! You have 48 hours to discuss and choose a Lynch target. The lynch rules are the same, only now hammers are in effect.

With 15 alive, it take 8 for a majority.
    Living Players
    2. Pabs
    3. BBF
    4. wardy
    5. Mikey
    7. Jarrod1983
    8. Kdestiny
    9. Grimario
    10. mazer
    11. Badger
    12. Virm
    13. JP
    14. Kotre
    15. HFR
    16. Honey_Badger
    17. Cewsh

Dead Players
    1. Rip – Town
    2. CWE - Town

Edited the write-up for Night Two into the phase start post, for context.

Actual write-up still coming.
    Last edited by Psycho666Soldier; June 15th, 2019 at 11:43 AM.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Mate, I wasn't really sure about you. The loooooooong night phase made me think multiple time zones and you've been incredibly glib during this game, which has been an indication of Grim scum in the past.

These reactions though, they're far too strong for a simple one man vote.
    I'm being incredibly glib because that's all there is to do in this game. Town have nothing, Nada, and because there's no majority lynching as you point out, scum don't even need to convince people they're not scum on a vote train because one isn't needed to make a lynch.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Also, I'm always glib. Even as town but there's stuff to base discussion on which isn't present in this game.

I'm also at the airport now. Flight not cancelled, woo. Hopefully we'll know Cewsh outcome before I go flight mode.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's hard to not be paranoid in an all vanilla game with info. If Cewsh flips green, I just wish his town game would have been tighter.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DAY TWO

The four wafers had all quickly snuck back to their houses to grab all the bare necessities they’d need, including each bringing a bat for protection. After unleashing their demons and ruthlessly murdering two citizens of Vanillatown, there was no looking back. They were on a new path, and they needed to consider what that would look like. And most importantly, until they did, they needed to get the fuck out of dodge and lay low. Before long, the authorities would come searching, and they weren’t prepared to handle that. If they went missing, it would draw attention, but if anyone suspected anything, they knew they would crack under the pressure.

So they pulled the cliché, “I’m staying at so-and-so’s house” with their parents and made their way for the closest town they could find. It wasn’t easy. They had to attempt to get out unseen, so they took all the back alleys and roads that they could, slinking around buildings and keeping a lookout for any witnesses. They see the entrance gate. A big archway that says “WELCOME TO VANILLATOWN” in plain black letters, connected to a wall that runs across the front of the town. Unsurprisingly, it was not crowded, as not many people leave or enter Vanillatown. Especially in the dusk.

All they had to worry about was the lone guard keeping watch, a stout potato who didn’t seem too aware of much at all. They tried slinking across the wall on opposite sides and then making a run for it the moment they reached the arch. And it worked, except the guard saw them. He fumbles with the whistle around his neck and blows it. “Hey, you kids know you can’t leave Vanillatown without a guardian!” Cewsh gives them chase in the hopes of stopping them, but the Wafers ultimately give up on outrunning him when they remember that he’s now a witness. And as soon as Cewsh catches up, he’s met with a quartet of baseball bats to the head, as the Wafers pummel him into the ground, splashing spud juices everywhere.

Cewsh has been lynched. He was a Vanilla Townie.

------

The Night Phase has now begun. You will have a minimum of 12 hours before the next phase begins.

Living Players
    2. Pabs
    3. BBF
    4. wardy
    5. Mikey
    7. Jarrod1983
    8. Kdestiny
    9. Grimario
    10. mazer
    11. Badger
    12. Virm
    13. JP
    14. Kotre
    15. HFR
    16. Honey_Badger

Dead Players
    1. Rip – Town
    2. CWE – Town
    3. Cewsh - Town

We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    My eyes are now on wardy and Pablo as well

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BBF, wardy, and Mikey_Jones have been warned for not meeting the post requirement.

Honey_Badger has been modkilled for not meeting the post requirement a second time. He was a Vanilla Townie.

Living Players
    2. Pabs
    3. BBF
    4. wardy
    5. Mikey
    7. Jarrod1983
    8. Kdestiny
    9. Grimario
    10. mazer
    11. Badger
    12. Virm
    13. JP
    14. Kotre
    15. HFR

Dead Players
    1. Rip – Town
    2. CWE – Town
    3. Cewsh - Town
    4. Honey_Badger - Town

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Four, thanks bab.

WWF Champion
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck sorry, I forgot about the minimum post thing.

WWF Champion
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why do all these town folk keep acting so scummy?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know how else to act. I can't flavourmance, I can't crumb I don't have much time to deeply study what people are say and in any case I can't read play for shit.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's more difficult for sure, didn't think I'd be struggling as much. I'm gonna have a total rethink but I'm posting in my phone so it's difficult. I can't do everyone but I'll do my strongest "reads" aka shit I'm making up.

Badger is top of my list, to be honest. Posts fluff, then gets on cewsh lynch, who turns out town. I think he's scum, regardless of JP believing he's trying to help... I think he's playing a smart game.

JP I'm not convinced on... still... who knows.. I want to trust him.... but him trusting badger makes me worry. One or both are mafia.. I feel it in my bones.

Grim like me seems busy and I aloof in a sense but if anything I think he's town through and through. And he said he agreed with me so I'm sold entirely.

Pablo still makes me wonder... he doesn't seem off, as such, to me... but I'm not sold on him. JP has been making him a target and no ones jumped on.. so is Pablo mafia? He seems a new easy target if you're considering JP to be definitely town.

Mazer doesn't believe in law of averages and as such he is 100% scum.... no wait. His posts haven't really grabbed me, his voting seems random which makes me think he's town with no opinion... but then he could be mafia putting out feelers to see who'll get jumped on.

Virm is virm. I've been trying to use him to tie up votes but the fact he's never got a majority screams town to me.

Kotre did exactly what I did when I was scum before, said he's not read stuff and isn't bothered if he's voted for... if it wasn't for badger, it'd be him.

BBF, Mikey and wardy all being warned is careless... and almost certainly town... I mean would scum let themselves get warned? Or would it be a great way to look innocent? Not sure.

I know I'm voting for people on a whim or simply to tie up a vote... but the fact none of these lynches have taken off says a lot to me.. and people seem to forget they can vote no lynch (myself included I guess).

Think next day phase, if I don't get offed, we need to have a good look at vote patterns and posts. Pablo, JP and Badger are drawing me in.

I would reiterate people not voting at all is a red flag as well. This throws me in equally measure because in a game with no need for majority mafia don't need to push a lynch really... so.... some of the stuff above is likely drivel.

I mean all of it is but... well we'll see won't we.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=HHHnFoley_Rulez;8091327Kotre did exactly what I did when I was scum before, said he's not read stuff and isn't bothered if he's voted for... if it wasn't for badger, it'd be him.[/QUOTE]

Eh my preferred strategy for deflection is to use established information with information known only to myself (and if scum, my scum mates) to build a theory and point people in a different direction. Pleading ignorance is something I try to only do when I'm actually ignorant.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    erm, can I fix that quote?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    I've landed safely. Hallelujah.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    erm, can I fix that quote?

I wouldn't worry about it. You don't lose marks for it...

.....or.... do you...

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There was a bit of fluff in there HFR in relation to Mazer being bald and evil, HB stealing my name and Jarrod wanting revenge on Mikey. I like cheesy humour duh! Everyone who's seen me post knows that. Wasn't really accusing them, that was flavour.

Not all of it was fluff though. I am paranoid of a few people. Pablo laughing off JP's time zone theory which has some sense got me. I am always aware of JP as I've never seen him town but he seems different this time around but that could bite me in the arse later. Grim trying to bait people with a virm vote had me worried and he is genuinely a 50/50 shot in my eyes especially after his back-and-forth with JP earlier. One of them's playing a game I think. Sorry if that's not concrete enough. Mikey and wardy I could see being new enough forgetting the five post rule to be town and I think they are town in the end. BBF could just be busy as he is experienced but he has been part of two failed trains now. I only joined Cewsh but I was swaying on him playing dumb. You and kdestiny I didn't get enough of a read but I think you're both misguided townies. Kotre's not as verbose as he usually is but I think that could be down to his schedule and this is a harder game. That self-vote from virm earlier still bothers me in that it could throw them off.

In a nutshell, Pablo, BBF, Grim and virm are my biggest worries now.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm on a coach to Birmingham.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More like being coached in mafia chat... amirite

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Basically 10 hours without any posts while I was recovering from red eye flight, watching my niece play football (other team forfeited, sigh) and celebrating my sister's birthday. I've now got every single one of you on scum list. I may be the only townie left.

And I dreamt that this was some kind is Psycho psychological experiment. All of us are actually town and he's literally just using randomiser to kill someone each night. We're all just literal paranoid townies.

Fucking Psycho.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    I wouldnt be upset if that was the case

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did rip do that once?

Well, at least made people feel like they had to Lynch or bad things would happen...

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm on a coach to Birmingham.
    Next time you're down this way let me know, grab a beer.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And I dreamt that this was some kind is Psycho psychological experiment. All of us are actually town and he's literally just using randomiser to kill someone each night. We're all just literal paranoid townies.

Honestly, that would be hilarious.

But random CWE first night? That'd be taking the piss.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Next time you're down this way let me know, grab a beer.
    I'm only up for the afternoon at the NEC. Got a cheer competition at Genting Arena. Or whatever it's called now.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Resort World Arena.

Cracking venue.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can confirm that it's good from a performing perspective too.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kill is in. Give me a bit and I'll have a write-up for ya.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NIGHT TWO

Where they were going…they weren’t sure. None of them had ever left Vanillatown before, like most adolescents of the speck on the map. But they knew wherever they would land, it would be somewhere with more…flavor. Yes, flavor, that’s it. That’s what Vanillatown has been missing for so many years. Everything was so plain and boring. No color or depth. Absolutely no flavor. And they were going to find some somewhere in their journey.

After a couple hours of travel, it began to rain, and the Wafers soon found a crop of trees to hide under. They huddled next to the trunk of the biggest one and took the chance to get off their feet and relax for a bit. They all wondered if anyone had noticed they were missing yet, or how long it took for someone else to find the dead bodies at the general store. And while they sat around questioning the events of Vanillatown, suddenly a sensation struck their nostrils. It was the smell of something…delicious. They started sniffing harder as if to track down the source through the smell, and looked deeper into the canopied area. And lo and behold, in the short distance, they saw a fire.

They all crept closer, and as they closed the gap, they could clearly see a ham sandwich ironically cooking up some meats. Bratwurst, in particular. The kind that had been so seasoned and marinated that the moment the flames touched it, the wondrous scent would send anyone into a frenzy. The wafers’ stomachs collectively growled as they circled around the sandwich. He looks up in surprise, before shooting them all a smile. “Well, hello there, boys! Fancy finding another group of eager campers out here on a rainy night like tonight! Care to share in the feast?”

They definitely wanted to share in the feast, but greed and desire completely ruled out the possibility of sharing with him. They all looked at each other knowingly, before exchanging evil grins. They look back at kdestiny with a look of malice. “Boys? Is uhh…is everything kosher here?”

As kdestiny found out when he was ripped to shreds later, things had been a bit too kosher.

Kdestiny has been murdered. He was a Vanilla Townie.

----------

Day Three has now begun! With 12 people alive, 7 votes equals majority.

You have 48 hours.

Living Players
    2. Pabs
    3. BBF
    4. wardy
    5. Mikey
    7. Jarrod1983
    9. Grimario
    10. mazer
    11. Badger
    12. Virm
    13. JP
    14. Kotre
    15. HFR

Dead Players
    1. Rip – Town
    2. CWE – Town
    3. Cewsh - Town
    4. Honey_Badger – Town
    5. kdestiny - Town

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now what do we do? We need to up root the mafia quite quickly, any ideas? Only Grim and Mikey are standing out to me as mafia at the moment. To accuse anyone else would be a little foolhardy imo.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Vote grim

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My vote's not going down yet as we only need 7 now.

But yep, Grim is my heavy lean at the moment. I want to hear from more people as to why they think that, and also if anybody else is standing out.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vote Count
    Grim - 1 (virm)

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Quote Originally Posted by kdestiny View Post
    So this was kdest's last contribution.

Outside of Badger's possible accusation on basically everyone it's the first time wardy had any mention from what I can remember. It's possible that wardy as a still relatively new player would have looked to kill someone who just accused him. But that would mean that we assume there's no veteran on the scum side. I highly doubt that though, especially since they killed CWE the first night.

Now I'm not going to ignore the fact that I'm mentioned. I can guarantee you as a scum I would never make a kill that sloppy. Give me a little more credit than that.

I'm not going to put my vote down at the moment because with the majority lynch rules trains don't even need to fully leave the station to get someone killed. But I think I am feeling better about a Grim lynch than a wardy lynch.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Diablo View Post
    Now I'm not going to ignore the fact that I'm mentioned. I can guarantee you as a scum I would never make a kill that sloppy. Give me a little more credit than that.
    And Grim, I'd like your thoughts on this.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Out of my accusations, Grim was high on my list but I'll let him hear what he has to say and how many back him up before voting.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm now on the coach back to London. Bournemouth in 2 weeks then season over.

Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Going to have a busy Father's Day but will be on later. Like some others, I definitely am interested in hearing from Grim before voting.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Firstly, I realise how suspicious my inactivity yesterday makes me, especially coupled with my early suspicion in the day. I'll be sure to take a more active role in future discussions throughout the whole day phase.

Pablo highlighted kdestiny's last post, but here are all of the posts that either kdestiny made or were about him from Day 1 and Day 2:

Day 1

I'll start. One of the most skillful players we have here and yet is rarely the main focus. In a game where subtlety is strength for scum, that scares the shit out of me.

Why not you mate?

Vote: kdestiny
    Yeah JP is fine, just trying to get the ball rolling as per usual, plus it's highly unlikely he would be scum again. I know I tend to skate by on these things, so it would be fair to target me at this point

Vote Badger
    Nothing personal by the way just feeling things out here.
    I can see why you think I'm a target after the noisy way I was last time which confused everyone. No confusion this time though, not me. I appreciate the effort though and don't read you as scum at this point.
    No worries, I haven't taken it personally.
    Fair enough to me.

Unvote
    Bit of early discussion between kdestiny and Badger, resulting in a quick unvote.

Quote Originally Posted by Rip View Post
    If JP flips red at any point this post looks really bad
    Think of it the other way, when I flip green he will look so smart.

Add kdestiny to my scummy list.
    Wasn't I already on your list JP?

Now you've got me wondering
    No, you were on my list of people that would be sensible lynches based on how they're not normally focus figures.

But you're sharp enough to know the difference, so that's an interesting question to ask.
    Rip (town) states that JP flipping red would mean kdestiny probably is red. JP follows that up by adding destiny to his scum list.

No one uses bars of soap anymore right?
    No way am I using that stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrod1983 View Post
    Trust people that don't trust the hotel bar soap.
    Why use a bar of soap when I have an even better body wash I could use?

Though I don't bring my own hand soap to be fair, but we were talking olay which is a body bar soap.

Mazer defending bars of soap is a bit weird to me.
    Nonsense discussion about soap

kdestiny keeping a spot in the corner of me eye.
    JP keeping suspicion about kdestiny

Bold move there, let's see if that pays off
    Replying to Pablo about a possible jester

kdestiny, don't know what it is, but he's really struck me as murky so far this game.
    JP still suspicious about kdestiny

I think there is a few decent options here, I know where I am leaning so let's see what happens here. His odd behavior is rashly throwing me off.

Vote Rip
    Kdestiny becomes the 4th vote on Rip, joining Pablo, BBF and JP. Mazer ended up being the 5th person to vote for Rip, which was the deciding vote against virm’s 4 votes.

Although, Virm doing the self vote does reek of desperation
    Quote Originally Posted by HHHnFoley_Rulez View Post
    I get the feeling if I tie it up with Virm up there, he'll run in 1min before end and let Rip take the fall.

Hmm!
    The reactions to certain people in this game I would not necessarily be surprised, would be very virm

So after Day 1, JP was most suspicious of kdestiny whilst kdestiny had his own suspicions about Badger early, and then Virm

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Night 1/Day 2

Rip read like someone who was expecting too much from vanilla town in a vanilla town game. It was very weird.

Hindsight that makes sense, I do now feel that the Virm self vote makes him town, it's a similar thing I did early in these when I was frustrated town
    Pablo, kdestiny, Cewsh, BBF.

If I die before I wake, Lynch these scummy bastards.
    To be fair, you were also on that train and was pushing just as hard if not more so than anyone. I truly don’t think you are scum, but let’s be sensible here.

Pablo was your original target, Cewsh and BBF acted pretty strange during that phase. who is at the top of your list then? I am open to exploring options, also curious on HB as well.
    JP continuing to accuse kdestiny of being mafia/keeping kdestiny in his sights

Quote Originally Posted by virmicious View Post
    HB may be a sensible target come deadline of he hasnt participated enough. No reason to lynch someone on guessing and having a modkill. Possiblity of losing 2 in 1 go.
    Quote Originally Posted by wardy View Post
    I think BBF has acted weird in every game I've played yet has never been scum.
    virm and wardy offering their thoughts about JP's list and kdestiny's opinions.

I think we've got a globally disparate scum.

There is one night action, the scum kill, yet we've been waiting now for nearly 20 hours, 8 hours above the 12 hour minimum and, crucially, Psycho has been on in that time. That indicates to me that time zones are interfering with discussion.

New potential scum list based on that and play.

Grim
    kdestiny or Pablo
    BBF or Mikey or Badger
    JP still doesn't like kdestiny

How would you even drop hints in a vanilla game? I am not sure that's really possible in this set up unless you try to make yourself look like a jester where it isn't possible.
    I also can't be confident whether there were many scum on the Rip train or if they were split between Rip and Virm at the end.

I hate that we had so many non voters when everyone knew we had to lynch.
    I could see this being a game where scum aren't necessarily keen to put a target on their backs by jumping onto a train where if they stay hidden well enough they can pick off every person rather easily unless they slip up and start acting suspiciously which isn't likely I don't think.
    I am wondering if maybe Mikey was onto something

Vote BBF
    Unvote

Still a lot of people who have been far too quiet for my liking
    Vote and Unvote for BBF

A lot happening of late.

So it seems it's JP/ Badger, Grim, or HB at this point?

I would've preferred a mental breakdown to the one we got from Badger because he offered as much info as anyone could have at this point so I don't buy into him being town. Blocks of text usually read town but that offered nothing other than anyone could be town but also scum.

I am not sold on Grim being town, but he reads moreso than Badger due to him actually offering us something. So I am willing to apply pressure.

Vote Badger
    Final post before death.

So overall, JP was the main person who was focusing on kdestiny, with some other small chat here and there involving Badger and Mazer. kdestiny's main suspicions were partially agreeing with JP's view: BBF, JP/Badger, Grim, Honey_Badger, wardy and Pablo . Bearing in mind that HB is now dead, this would tend towards the others. Personally I'm still not convinced by BBF, and I'm beginning to get more doubts about wardy as well.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    And Grim, I'd like your thoughts on this.
    As I said yesterday, I have no thoughts on anything. There's nothing to think about. There's nothing to share, there's nothing but wild speculation and a whole heap of making shit up. Scum don't even need to be that active in the game because there's no need to have more than a handful of people on a lynch due to no majority required.

Vote Grim

There's no info anyone can share so we might as well finish the game as quickly as possible by eliminating town. The game is so stacked in scum favour mechanically anyway.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Tantrum

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Sure, if you want to call it that. More just resignation. Would have been easier to achieve by not posting at all and just taking a modkill, but oh well.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Sort it out Grim, if you feel this way why even sign up?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey_Jones View Post
    Night 1/Day 2

JP continuing to accuse kdestiny of being mafia/keeping kdestiny in his sights

virm and wardy offering their thoughts about JP's list and kdestiny's opinions.

JP still doesn't like kdestiny

Vote and Unvote for BBF

Final post before death.

So overall, JP was the main person who was focusing on kdestiny, with some other small chat here and there involving Badger and Mazer. kdestiny's main suspicions were partially agreeing with JP's view: BBF, JP/Badger, Grim, Honey_Badger, wardy and Pablo . Bearing in mind that HB is now dead, this would tend towards the others. Personally I'm still not convinced by BBF, and I'm beginning to get more doubts about wardy as well.
    So, what you're saying is the kdestiny had fingered JP as being suss and now you're pointing this out. Throw in Rip being JP's lynch from the beginning and voila, JP is clearly scum.

Except JP isn't bad enough at mafia to kill someone that was talking about him as scum as that would make him look scummier.

Sorted enough?

Vote Mikey

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Better than voting for yourself, I suppose.

Actually reading his posts shows kdestiny only mentioned JP once - not exactly fingering him as suss. JP was the one who was accusing kdestiny but that doesn't exactly make JP scum - I wasn't even accusing JP!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    For not accusing JP, your post focuses almost entirely on him.

JP accusing kdestiny
    virm and wardy thinking about JP
    JP doesn't like kdestiny

Overall, JP is the main person focusing on kdestiny.

Those are your words. Obsessed much?

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey_Jones
    Pablo highlighted kdestiny's last post, but here are all of the posts that either kdestiny made or were about him from Day 1 and Day 2
    JP has been the most active member of the gane, so it's not surprising that most posts quoted have featured JP. To say I'm focusing on JP when I've merely quoted what has actually happened is a bit strange.

Good to see a turnaround from

"There's nothing to think about. There's nothing to share, there's nothing but wild speculation and a whole heap of making shit up. '

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey_Jones View Post
    JP has been the most active member of the gane, so it's not surprising that most posts quoted have featured JP. To say I'm focusing on JP when I've merely quoted what has actually happened is a bit strange.

Good to see a turnaround from

"There's nothing to think about. There's nothing to share, there's nothing but wild speculation and a whole heap of making shit up. '
    That's exactly the point though. There is nothing to go on. You can take anything anyone posted and make it so they are scummy. There's no actual way to clear anyone, so all that happens is we randomly stumble onto a scum or virm comes along and goes "Grim was right, I am scum and should have voted for me on day 1".

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...and do we think Virm might do that, because I could do with a win.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Unvote

Vote mikey.

I got a feeling

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    What's this feeling based off of?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Big ol gut

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vote Count
    Mikey - 2 (Grim, virm)
    A couple hours from 24 hours left.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who have been the people to fill out their quota of 5 without really adding anything of note?

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Virm you’re really feeling that over Grim?

I’m still more convinced by your self vote because it was so late into the voting phase. Not feeling it one way or the other with Grim.

Vote Grim

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vote Count
    Mikey - 2 (Grim, virm)
    Grimario - 1 (Pablo)

24.5 hours left.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who have been the people to fill out their quota of 5 without really adding anything of note?
    I'd stick my hand up to that.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    BBF, Kotre, Mazer, HB.

Are you going with the slide under the radar idea?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    australia
    Virm you’re really feeling that over Grim?

I’m still more convinced by your self vote because it was so late into the voting phase. Not feeling it one way or the other with Grim.

Vote Grim
    Not feeling it one way or another about me but voting anyway? I am sure that will go well for you when I am revealed as vanilla. Or is that irrelevant since you're playing a masterful scum game here?

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BBF, Kotre, Mazer, HB.

Are you going with the slide under the radar idea?
    Possibly so.

With a majority lynch and no info you don't need to push for action as scum. It's massively favoured for them (not a complaint, knew that before the game started), so why put yourself out there?

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yourself in general, rather than you specifically.

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Not feeling it one way or another about me but voting anyway? I am sure that will go well for you when I am revealed as vanilla. Or is that irrelevant since you're playing a masterful scum game here?
    I meant more in relation to your self vote that it didn’t swing my previous opinion of you one way or the other.