User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: European 24/7 7/11 TV Championship!

What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be fair homeboy didn't say it was THE MOST INTERESTING, he said ONE OF. And it was. Anyone who says otherwise, just a different opinion, that just so happens to be completely wrong.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BGMaverick View Post
    Remember what Foley actually said: The third hour was going to start being dirty and nasty. They were going to change the color sequence of their graphics for that hour and the house lights were going to dim.

Whoops...
    I completely forgot about this, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayer View Post
    never thought this was ever the most interesting for fun part of the show.
    What Nash said.

Intercontinental Champion
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just what the WWE needs - another regular title ( not that a bunch of jabroni's chasing R-truth for 6 months wasn't just great!)

This just shows the absolute emptiness of creative to come up with anything besides "let's fight for your (one of the fifteen) title"

I guess we could get more dog food over the head, another vampire act, or another evangelical gospel ripoff like Rollins latest act or The Fiend.

Can't wait until Wrestlemania when Cena gives his karate chop of doom to Elias though - that'll bump ratings, and for good cause.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Fiend is awesome.

The 24/7 title is a lot of fun but it's the WWE. They can barely maintain something that probably wasn't supposed to get over. These days they have no clue what to do when something organically blows up. Up until about 15 years ago something hot would fall in their lap and they'd run it into the ground. Nowadays something hot falls in their lap and they do everything to make sure we think it eventually sucks.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    The Fiend is awesome.

The 24/7 title is a lot of fun but it's the WWE. They can barely maintain something that probably wasn't supposed to get over. These days they have no clue what to do when something organically blows up. Up until about 15 years ago something hot would fall in their lap and they'd run it into the ground. Nowadays something hot falls in their lap and they do everything to make sure we think it eventually sucks.
    No truer words have been said.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
    No truer words have been said.
    It pisses me off when I heard Bruce Prichard say things like "Why would we sign someone or put something on tv just to bury it after putting all that money into it?" Simple. You motherfuckers get off on self sabotage. I could literally go all day talking about the countless wrestlers who were signed just to hurt other promotions and then given shit gimmicks or no tv time. Someone on their own show will start getting serious momentum simply by being a good worker or looking cool or maybe on the net he dropped some gems...........and then the WWE will literally go out of their way to cool them down and then go "Well shit at least we're making more money than ever!"

Well you're not making money because you have a good product you're making money because you have 900 tv deals that add up. How do you make more money than ever when ratings, house shows, ppv buys, ppv attendance, are all at record lows?? Shit they even sabotage people they like. Baron Corbin, on Raw he's the storyline reason (and shoot reason IMHO) why Raw's ratings suck. So they plaster him all over Smackdown? And then can't figure out why after the 1st episode on Fox they lost a million viewers.

Intercontinental Champion
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Fiend is awesome?

no, I would say the Fiend absolutely sucks but that guy in the fake Mr. Rogers skits is fairly entertaining most of the time though, which makes him seem like the greatest thing in a couple of decades on WWE programming.

Everything is relative.

I doubt The Fiend woulda lasted much longer than Papa Shongo had he come out during Hulkamania or the Attitude Era.

Bagel
    The Fiend is awesome.

Like the womens tag titles. The Iiconics made it fun while Sasha pouted. Now it's just another piece of jewelry with the kabuki warriors.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagel View Post
    Like the womens tag titles. The Iiconics made it fun while Sasha pouted. Now it's just another piece of jewelry with the kabuki warriors.
    Yeah it's been a questionable year for the tag-team titles hasn't it?

I feel like Sasha and Bayley lost the titles way too soon. A good 4-5 month run would have been nice. And while the IIconics are a great act, they rarely defended the titles. Now you have a team with so much charisma you don't even care what they have to say in English and the in-ring ability is 2nd to none. Yet we really only had the 1 feud that was centered around building toward Asuka v. Becky 2 at Rumble.

It would be nice if we could a real tag-team feud. I would love to see Kabuki Warriors v. Divas of Doom. I'd love see the titles defended on other brands which was a huge selling point for me.

Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah it's been a questionable year for the tag-team titles hasn't it?

I feel like Sasha and Bayley lost the titles way too soon. A good 4-5 month run would have been nice. And while the IIconics are a great act, they rarely defended the titles. Now you have a team with so much charisma you don't even care what they have to say in English and the in-ring ability is 2nd to none. Yet we really only had the 1 feud that was centered around building toward Asuka v. Becky 2 at Rumble.

It would be nice if we could a real tag-team feud. I would love to see Kabuki Warriors v. Divas of Doom. I'd love see the titles defended on other brands which was a huge selling point for me.
    I think it's possibly happening. Asuka was all up in Nattie's face on RAW and shoved her to start the brawl. Maybe Asuka eliminates her in the Chamber next and we go from there.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mth View Post
    I think it's possibly happening. Asuka was all up in Nattie's face on RAW and shoved her to start the brawl. Maybe Asuka eliminates her in the Chamber next and we go from there.
    Oh nice! I haven't finished Raw. Just watched where the OC beat down Black (Styles v. Black??!?!?!!??!?!!?!?!?!?!)