CB:
    LB:
    RM:
    CM:
    CM:
    LM:
    CF:
    CF:
    Last edited by Simon; May 13th, 2019 at 6:15 AM.

Simon
    Player of the season: Virgil Van Dijk. As brilliant as Sterling was, City had alternatives who could come in and do a similar job. Van Dijk single-handedly turned Liverpool from also-rans to the unluckiest second-placed finish of all time. I think he will go down as the best centre back the Premier League has ever seen.

Manager of the season: Difficult to say right now. If Tottenham win the Champions League then I think it has to go to Pochettino. If not, then an FA Cup win next week gives it to Guardiola, but then if Klopp wins the CL then...difficult. Espirito Santo deserved a mention too.

Team of the season: Manchester City, narrowly pipping Liverpool.

Goal of the season: Andros Townsend vs Man City

Achievement of the season: Tottenham qualifying for the Champions League final. Just unreal.

Match of the season: Manchester City 4-3 Tottenham, complete mayhem from start to finish.

Moment of the season: Lucas Moura's winner in the Champions League semi-final. I've watched it about fifty times already.

Biggest surprise of the season: Ajax establishing themselves as one of the best sides in Europe. Heartbreaking for them that they didn't make the final.

Best signing of the season: Salomon Rondon. Played a key role in keeping Newcastle up and filled the sacred number nine shirt as so few have managed to do in the past few years...so of course they won't be making his loan permanent, the idiots.

Worst signing of the season: Jack Wilshere. No doubt whatsoever about his ability, but West Ham signed him on huge wages knowing his injury history, and he immediately got injured and was out for basically the whole season.

Most improved player: There is only one answer for this. Moussa Sissoko. Went from borderline hate figure to ironic fan favourite to genuine key player and difference maker over the course of a season. I've honestly never seen anything like it, and the confidence it has given him has made him even better. Utterly astonishing.

Team of the year:
    GK: Ederson
    RB: Doherty
    CB: Van Dijk
    CB: Vertonghen
    LB: Robertson
    RM: Sterling
    CM: Fernandinho
    CM: Bernardo Silva
    LM: Hazard
    CF: Aguero
    CF: Salah