Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You didn't see me, right? HHHnFoley_Rulez's Avatar
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NIGHT 2:

Sometimes things don't make sense, this night has been one of those.

You will find, dear reader, that I have constantly added bits in to this as I was not aware of all the facts as I wrote it... I couldn't even think straight then. I still don't have all the answers now!

It started innocently enough, Psycho was sat reading and Jack came over, offering any aid but it seemed Psycho was ok. He did spot Anne hovering in the distance, taking notes, though.

Barry stood over Kdestiny and threatened him, there was no way he was leaving his sight overnight.

What I am about to tell you has been pieced together from various people and I can scarcely believe it. Kelly saw BBF and decided to handcuff him to a railing, I know! It's crazy, where did she even get the cuffs?! That's not even the worst part. When someone went to check on BBF later, they saw Gail running away and a bloody knife on the floor. Chris was already dead before they could break the chains. I mean we've not spoke to Gail.. but .. it doesn't look good, does it?

RIP BBF (Chris) - Whomever you were.

So you'd think that was the craziest and worst part - it wasn't. Whilst we were all distracted by BBF bleeding out there was a loud explosion a block over. It turns out Nigel had lost his damn mind, he put a gun to Elenor's back. I'm not sure if she laughed or cried but one person I spoke to said she wasn't that scared and goaded him... Nigel was incensed, he pulled the trigger and shot clean through CWE - and unfortunately triggered the explosive vest she was wearing. Both CWE and Virm were blown to pieces.

RIP CWE (Elenor) - Whomever you were.
    RIP Virm (Nigel) - Whomever you were.

Oh... and Frank had another "episode". I'm not sure how we're meant to stop them. I thought he was saying "hot toddy" but someone said he was saying "not today, not today, not today"... not sure if Frank is prophetic or not but that's exactly how I feel now.

-- Excerpt from the diary of "Zebodiah"

Still living (12):
    2. Stan Accy
    3. Pabs
    4. Knee
    6. Psycho666Soldier
    7. Jarrod1983
    8. wardy
    9. Badger
    10. Kdestiny
    11. Kotre
    13. Rip
    14. JP
    15. Kangus

Dead (3):
    1. Virm (Nigel) - ?????????
    5. CWE (Elenor) - ?????????
    12. BBF (Chris) - ?????????

With 12 people left it takes 7 for a majority, you have 48 hours.
    Last edited by HHHnFoley_Rulez; May 19th, 2019 at 9:06 AM.

WWF Champion
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy shit.

Intercontinental Champion
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    God damn.

So Jack is the town doctor, I guess.

Virm was town vigilante

BBF was town unknown, murdered by Scum

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The more I see, the more I think Frank is a prophet. He wins if he guessed the day the game ends.

WWF Champion
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Nigel and Anne were CWE and virm?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's how I read it. Nigel shoots Anne killing her and triggering her bomb taking him down with her.

Defiance is a four letter
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m in Manchester for the run (supporting rather than running, I ain’t that mad). I’ll give it a proper look at web I get back home later today.

Initial thoughts though, CWE being a bomb means he was likely town.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Made a slight error and omission. Will fix it when I am on the PC.

1) Anne didn't die, Elenor did.
    2) the character names should be next to the death list. So CWE - Elenor, Virm - Nigel and I totally missed BBFs char name, Chris.

Sorry! Tired brain! Will edit it soon.

Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    CWE being a bomb normally would mean he’s likely town. I don’t know in this game though if that’s one of those conditions that HHH would have to overwrite like a mafia jester. Remember the roles are completely randomized.

Either way this was almost entirely a shitty night. Anne should have info on who the doctor. So hopefully she’s town. If she’s scum we are fucked.

I was really banking on at least some more info coming out at death about alignment. Buy I think virm almost had to be town a mafia vigilante seems like one of those that HHH would remove. And obviously BBF was town.

Also we know the mafia does have a kill. So at least we get some info.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm. Kneeneighbor had a vote for BBF in an earlier phase but that could just be him looking for a bite likeche often does. Also BBF had Virm, Rip and Kotre on his scum list so he could have been taking out by one of them and the only one clear of that is virm.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great. So we don't get alignments upon death. God, I hope there's a blinder role so we don't have to go the whole game like this.

First off, if HFR looked at the set-up I showed him, vigilante could easily be a mafia role as well, and I think is a big part of the spirit of the RNG nature of the game. I think the only thing he would consider swapping out is any roles that are useless for scum. With that said, CWE is a high priority target. The fact that Virm went for him as a vig, of all people, reeks of a scummy move. It's hard to say for sure what happened there, and I don't want to get on the "Virm is scum" tunnel too hard. But in the least, we know for sure that CWE/Virm has a decent likelihood of being opposite alignments.

That said, I think Gail was the traditional kill, so we can probably rule her in as a scum role.

Anne is either a cop or a tracker or something of that sort, and looks like they targeted me(as it seemed they also tried to target me last phase). I think we can safely say Martina was probably the scum kill last phase as well, unless JP is scum, so I'm gonna go ahead and mark her as red.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Hmm. Kneeneighbor had a vote for BBF in an earlier phase but that could just be him looking for a bite likeche often does. Also BBF had Virm, Rip and Kotre on his scum list so he could have been taking out by one of them and the only one clear of that is virm.
    There is a small chance that Gail was a town vigilante, but vigilante's usually have a gun as their flavor. The fact one looks like a murder and the other looked like an attempt at justice, I think it's safer to say Gail was a mafia kill. Though it makes me wonder why BBF was the kill. Even if his reads were right, he had little impact on the game at that point, so he wasn't much of a threat. That could be the exact reason he was killed, though. Little evidence to attach him to anyone else.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Barry reads to me like a Roleblocker, which would rule Kdestiny out of both killshots and Anne.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GAME EVENT

I have been getting .. flashes.. of memory.. though after last night I don't know if this is sleep deprivation playing tricks on me or not. Maybe it's trauma of my own after what happened last night - I can't be sure.

However this morning something very strange happened. Naturally, with Frank.

He was seizing, like he did the first night and what seems to be getting worse. This was different, though, he seemed like his voice wasn't his own... He started jabbering about a "seance" and how the dead can't rest without justice... Yes, it was that creepy. What was worse is when he looked at me I didn't see Frank in his eyes.. I saw Elenor... and Chris... and I think I saw Nigel too. Frank then passed out and we got nothing else from him but I feel that was enough.

People are now watching Frank all the time, we're worried more than anything but I think people are starting to believe he's ... special. I mean we met in a church, now talk of the dead... is this religion?

Now, more than ever, I need some form of "divine inspiration", is this it? Or am I seeing what I want to see?

-- Excerpt from the diary of "Zebodiah"

Edit: Day phase continues... do I have to say that? I will anyway.
    Last edited by HHHnFoley_Rulez; May 19th, 2019 at 12:47 PM.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotre View Post
    Barry reads to me like a Roleblocker, which would rule Kdestiny out of both killshots and Anne.
    Absolutely. And tentatively Frank(I've marked him off for both JP and kdestiny with a question mark). Doesn't rule him out as scum, but definitely looks better for him.

Looking at this game event...can Frank speak to the dead? Would he be able to get some information from dead players? Maybe a better idea of what we're dealing with?

We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    There is a small chance that Gail was a town vigilante, but vigilante's usually have a gun as their flavor. The fact one looks like a murder and the other looked like an attempt at justice, I think it's safer to say Gail was a mafia kill. Though it makes me wonder why BBF was the kill. Even if his reads were right, he had little impact on the game at that point, so he wasn't much of a threat. That could be the exact reason he was killed, though. Little evidence to attach him to anyone else.
    I am a bit curious of this as well. He was largely absent during the game without much connection, maybe they thought him staying to himself meant he had to have a somewhat powerful role? I don't know.

That's a lot of bloodshed.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdestiny View Post
    I am a bit curious of this as well. He was largely absent during the game without much connection, maybe they thought him staying to himself meant he had to have a somewhat powerful role? I don't know.

That's a lot of bloodshed.
    I'm operating on the assumption that whoever killed BBF is not an ally of town. If I have a win condition that isn't 'win with town' my strategy would be to target strong players. They're the most likely to spot discrepancies or spreadsheet out roles which is the undoing of any alternative strategy.

Fuck, I'm at the point of just assuming that everyone is scum until there's evidence otherwise.

Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Yeah, this one is tough. I am thinking the killer of BBF isn't an ally either, but who knows at this point? I could see someone being paranoid and thinking he might be hiding something, who knows?

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Also I just realized losing CWE, assuming he was town which despite my earlier post it’s still most likely what he is, really hurts us more than initially thought because of virm. Instead of the bomb taking out his mafia killer (which would have been huge) Virm ate it.

I told you guys we should have lynched virm.

Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Hindsight you may be right. Would've only lost one as opposed to two, but there's no way we would've thought it would go down like this.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nigel was a JOAT. Night 1 he blocked JP, night 2 he killed.

Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    That makes some sense.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kdest, did you act night 1?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At least one of Gail or Kelly aren't mafia. Expending a RB and a kill on the same target? Too uncoordinated, I don't buy it. If we're thinking they're a 3 or 4 member mafia their actions are at a premium and they can't afford to waste them like that.

Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Kdest, did you act night 1?
    Not sure if serious or not.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nigel was a JOAT. Night 1 he blocked JP, night 2 he killed.
    I was thinking that's possible, but if it was a scum-sided kill, that could mean scum have a factional kill that is passed around, kinda like my Rugrats game. But JOAT makes more sense if we're deciding Gail was the official mafia kill.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At least one of Gail or Kelly aren't mafia. Expending a RB and a kill on the same target? Too uncoordinated, I don't buy it. If we're thinking they're a 3 or 4 member mafia their actions are at a premium and they can't afford to waste them like that.
    I second this thought.

Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    I was thinking that's possible, but if it was a scum-sided kill, that could mean scum have a factional kill that is passed around, kinda like my Rugrats game. But JOAT makes more sense if we're deciding Gail was the official mafia kill.
    I considered the passing of roles around too, but I am thinking (hoping?) that isn't necessarily the case

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I considered the passing of roles around too, but I am thinking (hoping?) that isn't necessarily the case
    I'm certain that's how it works. HFR's set-up means everyone's role is randomized, and he wouldn't leave scum without a kill. So I'm sure each player has their own role they can use any night, and then mafia as a whole has a factional kill that is assigned.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure if serious or not.
    Mildly serious. I'd like to know but didn't actually expect an answer. Mostly just trying my luck.

I'm certain that's how it works. HFR's set-up means everyone's role is randomized, and he wouldn't leave scum without a kill. So I'm sure each player has their own role they can use any night, and then mafia as a whole has a factional kill that is assigned.
    Is this generally how mafia games run on other sites? Scum having a factional kill rather than assigned killers.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mildly serious. I'd like to know but didn't actually expect an answer. Mostly just trying my luck.

Is this generally how mafia games run on other sites? Scum having a factional kill rather than assigned killers.
    Essentially. Sometimes it means you can do your role AND kill in the same night, but that's also usually in places that don't have any night reveals like we do.

In the specific setup that the Championship is using on MU, it's pretty much this: All roles are randomized,regardless of alignment, while mafia have a factional kill that they assign.

WWF Champion
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is frying my brain man.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Psycho, what do you think Frank learns? I'm thinking roles and alignment of the dead. Maybe he learns who killed them, but I think that's less likely.

WWF Champion
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've read it again and I genuinely don't know where to start. The not knowing the alignment thing is killing me.

WWF Champion
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    kdestiny then Psycho looking clearest to me. Apart from them it's take your pick - so many haven't even appeared in a write-up yet.

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    If Barry and Kelly are both RB, then presumably Barry is the scum because I can’t see two scum targeting the same person. Anne reads as an investigative role, so Psycho (provisionally) and Kdes are the clearest, but after that...

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vote Count:

24 hours left!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stan Accy View Post
    If Barry and Kelly are both RB, then presumably Barry is the scum because I can’t see two scum targeting the same person. Anne reads as an investigative role, so Psycho (provisionally) and Kdes are the clearest, but after that...
    We can't rule out both being scum or neither. It's all RNG. The usual rules for scum team composition can be thrown out the window.

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    Why I said presumably. But can you think of any reason scum would target the same person for roleblock and kill? Just seems inefficient.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If we're working under the hypothesis that Virm was a town JOAT - something I agree with given his multiple role usage and the flavour leaning heavily towards bad target choice rather than scum kill - then I'm going straight back to that train and its ridiculous speed.

Vote: Badger

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Yeah it’s been long enough that I think Psycho is as clear as we are going to get for now. Without knowing how many scum we are going after though I don’t want the cop outing themselves yet.

Kdest is also not worth going after at this stage. I think we have to go off the virm train for this turn. Even though that’s putting me in the line of fire. I think he was clearly town so our best bet of finding a scum

- - - Updated - - -

Dammit JP. Sneaking in while I was typing and basically saying the same thing.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree. But Gail could be town aligned or a serial Killer.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck it. I'm going to channel my inner Psycho and see what information we get.

Vote: Badger

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree that we need a lynch, but we need to be sensible about it and it's a wasted vote on me. I voted for virm but then took it down straight afterwards at Psycho's behest then explained later why I joined that train in the first place.

I'd rather vote for someone who has been far quieter in the game but at one point did the finger at BBF being scum at one point when he wasn't.

Vote: Rip

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Badger's not a bad shout.

Was the last person to join the train and made it one away from the lynch. And he did it long enough after others had put their vote that he would have known how many votes were already there. Then he was the third one to back out of the lynch using the same excuse of kdest and wardy of not wanting the lynch to be rushed through even though by the time kdest and wardy had left it virm wasn't likely to be suddenly lynched.

I'll give him a defense post though.

- - - Updated - - -

What the fuck guys, stop posting while I'm slowly typing on my phone.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    I'd rather vote for someone who has been far quieter in the game but at one point did the finger at BBF being scum at one point when he wasn't.
    Did I miss BBF being confirmed Town?

If you know he was then that means you know he wasn’t Scum, in which case there’s only one way you’d know that.

Rookie error

Vote : Badger

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip View Post

If you know he was then that means you know he wasn’t Scum, in which case there’s only one way you’d know that.

Rookie error

Good spot.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rookie error

Did I say he was confirmed as town? No I did not. I said you fingered him as scum and now he's dead. Also he suspected you in his scum hit list so you look suspect for not wanting BBF to pipe up.

If virm is town vigilante like has been theorised and shot CWE a fellow townie, then the kill on BBF is likely to have been done by either mafia or a neutral.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Did I say he was confirmed as town? No I did not.
    Erm...

Yes.

Yes you did.

Pretty clearly there.

Rookie mistake, followed by a pretty bad scrambling defence.

Sorry Badge, if you ain’t Scum then you’re doing a damn good job of looking like one.

Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Just up for the day. Seems that this is as good a route as any especially with the slip up here.

Vote Badger

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not knowing the alignment has kinda taken the wind out of my sails. I'm a bit more lost as to where to start. But I'm willing to assume that Virm was just a town JOAT here and his wagon is probably the best place to look.

Badger isn't a bad shout with what Rip caught, as well as JP and Pablo's catch of his vote timing. I'd be willing to give the newbie slide, but I think that undermines the fact that Badger, despite what the popular opinion may be, is actually quite bright, and could probably catch on to being able to curate his words better. But experience in bad voting probably hasn't hit him yet.

I'll reserve my vote on him for now as I don't want to push a hammer on him yet, but this is probably about the best we're going to get.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone else want to board this train?

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada

Rookie error

I mean...we're running off the assumption that BBF was town and was killed by scum and that virm was a JOAT town with a vig action. That's why we're looking at people on the virm train.

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    If the hammer is at seven votes and we're at four, I'll

Vote Badger

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    I still think he's the best to go on though.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Diablo View Post
    I mean...we're running off the assumption that BBF was town and was killed by scum and that virm was a JOAT town with a vig action. That's why we're looking at people on the virm train.
    What if I don’t believe that assumption to be correct though.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I have freely admited my wording has not been the best at times. If virm is town vigilante who shot CWE then a non-town is likely to have killed BBF but having nothing confirmed makes that hard.

If you read back after JP called me out on my late virm vote and I didn't give the reason at the time, I said I was on my phone and later did give reasoning as to why I joined the train but then unvoted. I have also admitted to bread-crumbing previously to hint that I am town. If I am kept alive then i could be of use to town in my role. If I am lynched then town is down another role. I cannot say any further on what I can do for fear of breaking the role-claiming rule.

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Everyone else had made that assumption. I was, so this is quite the new news. Just to be clear which assumption do you not believe to be correct. The BBF part or the Virm part?

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    I’m curious as to the logic, in a game with random roles, that BBF had to be a scum kill? Logically there was no reason for scum to pick him as their target, he death offered nothing (other than a slight numerical advantage) at that stage, I’m also not sold on a JOAT vig combo right now, seems like the whole thing is a nice tied off scenario all round, to neat for my liking.

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Nigel had a RB type role night 1. And a kill night 2. I don't see how it could be anything but a JOAT.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will say if Virm is town, then it's definitely a JOAT. But it could be a scum JOAT or a scum RB that used the factional kill, while Gail could have been a town vig/JOAT or the scum vig/JOAT. Flavor-wise, I'm less inclined to believe that Gail wasn't the traditional scum kill, but I'm not quite sure how much HFR is trying to give us flavor hints in that way.

WWF Champion
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was going to draw attention to Rip and Knee, two major players who have been quiet Badger you've dropped yourself right in it mate.

Vote Badger

Vote Badger

- - - Updated - - -

I made an arse of that post but you know what I mean.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    virm being scum JOAT does make some sense seeing as he targeted CWE early in the game which does seem like a scummy move to get him out early like in Rugrats as he's such a strong player. CWE also had the bomb to take out his killer too which makes him look town too though alignment has not been confirmed but it sounds more likely.

If virm was a town JOAT then why go after CWE early as he was not giving off any real scum hints. Also virm tried to deflect back into Psycho as well when being questioned.

Gail using a knife to take out BBF does seem like a normal factional scum kill or at the very least maybe a neutral kill if that neutral has been given a kill ability to use either once or on certain nights. I understand Rip's point about the roles being randomised and that BBF could end up being scum as nothing's been confirmed alignment-wise, but the flavour with the knife makes that questioning a bit iffy.

This game is certainly a difficult one, but I would urge town again not to lynch me as I've been quite "solvey" from the start and I am trying to solve again in this post. I am more than open to being investigated which I have said before too if you're not sure on me being good. If I do get lynched and it's proved that the lynch was wrong, then I would urge town to look at my train. Better move would be to pull the train off the tracks though.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wardy View Post
    I was going to draw attention to Rip and Knee, two major players who have been quiet Badger you've dropped yourself right in it mate.

Vote Badger

Vote Badger

- - - Updated - - -

I made an arse of that post but you know what I mean.
    Yeah I did draw attention to them. Knee often goes for bites early on like he did with BBF but still not in the clear. Rip's been a bit more active but is the only one questioning that scum did not kill BBF and he voted me right back jumping on a bit of wording I used and now some are blindly following the train.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unvote.

Partly because I want to fuck with you guys. Partly because I want the quieter posters to do something in response. Vote, or defend Bodger or something but take a damn stance.

Mostly, it's the former though. I may well hop back on this train once I'm back home.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just so we're clear I still thing Badger is the best shot we have.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It really isn't.

WWF Champion
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What else have we got really.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vote Count:

Badger (5) JP Rip Kdestiny Stan Wardy
    Rip (1) Badger
    JP (1) ????

12 Players left... 7 Required for a majority... About 14 hours left.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ooh mystery vote for JP. Intriguing!

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That couldn't be to do with Frank could it like a vote thanks to being able to talk to the dead? Or could just be a town double voter but not sure on that plus JP would be voted twice.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vote Knee

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vote Knee
    What draws your attention to Knee?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any reasoning for that, Soldier?

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wardy View Post
    What else have we got really.
    Anyone else is a better shot at me, especially after this now hidden JP vote which is worth looking into tonight and nothing to do with me.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rookie error

I'm very happy where my vote is now.

Vote Knee
    That's an eye catcher, doubly so I was hoping you could work as a timed hammer.

What's dragging you to Knee?

WWF Champion
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Psycho what's the story mate

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think wardy has made a good point. On top of that, other than Badger, no one else has even bothered to come up with an alternative. This is the kind of wagon build up that concerns me. Everyone is fine with letting Badger get the axe, not really dissecting much of the rest of the Virm wagon. Knee wasn't on the virm wagon, but he's been very low-key this whole game, and despite prodding people(mostly me) for opinions, he has put down many himself, and has rarely voted off memory.

If Badger is the only one up for the chop, I want someone else to get some pressure, too. The fact that we can confirm alignments and everyone is happy to go along with the Badger vote with no resistance is striking.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's panic mode that's what it is. JP plucks me off the virm train and people say 'yeah he'll do'.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Badger is the only one up for the chop, I want someone else to get some pressure, too. The fact that we can confirm alignments and everyone is happy to go along with the Badger vote with no resistance is striking.
    What struck me was how a lot of people seem to be happy with nothing happening. 24 hours into this phase and nobody had even suggested a potential lynch target, let alone put a vote down. People I'd expect to step forward, haven't. Knee very much included in that.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JP View Post
    What struck me was how a lot of people seem to be happy with nothing happening. 24 hours into this phase and nobody had even suggested a potential lynch target, let alone put a vote down. People I'd expect to step forward, haven't. Knee very much included in that.
    It might just be easy for me to say this as one of the people who you probably expected to put something forward sooner, but I think the reveal that we wouldn't get alignment on death kind of threw everyone for a loop. If it were a more standard game, we could at least have roles as an indication of alignment, but with the RNG roles, the only thing we can hope on is confirming a mafia killer. Here's hoping the mafia kills will be more apparent Virm's kill taken away, but I'm not holding out hope for that.

In general, though, Knee has been a lot less impactful than I would have thought. He can be a bit of a low-poster and sort of fade in the background, but he usually brings himself to the foreground more at some point. I feel more of a coasting vibe from Knee.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eh, Psycho makes a valid point. Fuck it. Let's see how this ends.

Vote Knee.

@KneeneighbourGot anything to say, bud?

- - - Updated - - -

@kneeneighbour

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's neighbor without the u
    @Kneeneighbor

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    It's panic mode that's what it is. JP plucks me off the virm train and people say 'yeah he'll do'.
    My vote for you has zero to do with ‘the firm train’

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My vote for you has zero to do with ‘the firm train’
    Your reasoning is just as flimsy though. I didn't mean to confirm BBF as town when HFR hasn't but that it looks likely due to the flavour write-up but you thought "Ho-ho rookie Badger gave himsekf away and fucked up!" when really it was bad wording.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is by far the worst one though.

Quote Originally Posted by Stan Accy View Post
    If the hammer is at seven votes and we're at four, I'll

Vote Badger
    I mean what the hell is that?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Badger, other than yourself who do you think the worst possible lynch would be?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know what? Don't answer that, it's a stupid question.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Badger, other than yourself who do you think the worst possible lynch would be?
    Well kdestiny and Psycho seem clear from the last write-up so not them. I think wardy reads as good and seems genuinely confused by happenings so not him. It really is difficult after that though. Roleblock on JP may put him in the clear but could be a red herring. The mystery vote for JP is interesting too as to how that came about. I won't go as far as accusing JP but it's worth looking at.

I'm willing to give Rip the benefit of the doubt as at leastvhe has spoken up I did also suspect Knee who's been quiet so he may be a better shout.

Unvote.

Vote Knee

- - - Updated - - -

You know what? Don't answer that, it's a stupid question.
    Too late!

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    This is by far the worst one though.

I mean what the hell is that?
    That's me voting for you but not wanting to hammer until I'd heard from more people. When Wardy jumped on I got a bit nervous and considered unvoting but Kotre got there ahead of me.

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    I really want to hear Knee's insight on this. It is odd for him to have said nothing so I imagine some IRL thing is more the deal at the moment.

If we don't hear from him by the morning though I think I'll just go based off what we got.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Diablo View Post
    I really want to hear Knee's insight on this. It is odd for him to have said nothing so I imagine some IRL thing is more the deal at the moment.

If we don't hear from him by the morning though I think I'll just go based off what we got.
    Yeah, I think his current absence is more due to IRL stuff. It's his overall lack of presence when he has appeared that bothers me.

Rush
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's do it.

Vote: Knee

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey @Pablo Diablo, was there a specific reason you held off on the Badger vote early?

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Initially it was to see whether Badger will implicate himself or anyone else when pressure was put on him. Then Rip got me trying to rethink things about whether virm was scum or town. Virm being town is the only reason why I would go for Badger at this point.

I still think that's correct thinking, now I'm only waiting to see if Knee will say anything that will change my mind otherwise I'm going to go for Badger.

Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Unvote.

I am willing to hold off on anything as far as Knee goes until we give him a chance, but I do think we can't sit on our hands too long.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vote Count:

Badger (4) JP Rip Stan Wardy
    Knee (4) Psycho Kotre Badger Kangus
    JP (1) ???

Yeah?

Still needs 7 to lynch, though, like 2 hours left.

Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Vote Knee