333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bugger.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's not try and get too down though. Watch targets tonight.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whoever Chas is must have extra powers.

Defiance is a four letter
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Whoever Chas is must have extra powers.
    It. Was. Flavour.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JP View Post
    It. Was. Flavour.
    So what do you think Chas did then? Why did CWE and Jarrod die?

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not gonna lie, bit pissed about that.

- - - Updated - - -

So what do you think Chas did then? Why did CWE and Jarrod die?
    What was Jarrod’s role?

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay my wording was off there admittedly. I know Jarrod died because he was hiding. The real question I suppose is how did CWE die?

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have got to be kidding me.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fine, maybe I'm being thick so please explain it plus why the screwdriver couldn't be used.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kneeneighbor you're pretty good at this and Rajah Mafia representative. What do you think happened?

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fine, maybe I'm being thick so please explain it plus why the screwdriver couldn't be used.
    If Tommy didn’t kill Susie and Chuckie didn’t kill Susie, that leaves who?

I swear to God, that screwdriver is in the shape of a red herring. It. Was. Flavour. Narrative flourish to aid in the storytelling of the game. It is possible to work this out by seeing Tommy targets nobody.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Tommy didn’t kill Susie and Chuckie didn’t kill Susie, that leaves who?

I swear to God, that screwdriver is in the shape of a red herring. It. Was. Flavour. Narrative flourish to aid in the storytelling of the game. It is possible to work this out by seeing Tommy targets nobody.
    Understood.

My dad pinned Mr Backlund Kneeneighbor's Avatar
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Kneeneighbor you're pretty good at this and Rajah Mafia representative. What do you think happened?
    Honestly I ran a fundraiser all weekend so I have been in and out.

My advice is lets look at votes. Look at who put who on a cleared and scum list and work from there

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm. I was wrong. Not about JP though. Vote JP.

WWF Champion
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lads forgive me if this has already been mentioned, but could Tommy not be a reviver, ie a role that brings folk back from the dead. But it only has an x chance of working so in this case it failed?

- - - Updated - - -

It fits perfectly with the screwdriver gimmick.

WWF Champion
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Although I suppose it doesn't really make sense that he attempted it in the write up of the first night but maybe the role is modified somehow.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dunno, could just be flavour like JP said. Still trying to get my head round what Kimi seemingly hiding but supporting Tommy means. She must be able to disguise her actions somehow.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Possibility Kimi is an inventor of some sort?

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    I dunno, could just be flavour like JP said. Still trying to get my head round what Kimi seemingly hiding but supporting Tommy means. She must be able to disguise her actions somehow.
    The first part was just flavour (seeing as Chuckie and Suzie couldn’t take part in the retrieval). Angelica then made Kotre a lightning rod and all actions were redirected onto him (but no mafia kill, hmm ). I have no idea about Kimi’s role, but my best guess would be EN watcher.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stan Accy View Post
    The first part was just flavour (seeing as Chuckie and Suzie couldn’t take part in the retrieval). Angelica then made Kotre a lightning rod and all actions were redirected onto him (but no mafia kill, hmm ). I have no idea about Kimi’s role, but my best guess would be EN watcher.
    Yeah EN watcher makes more sensè.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still waiting on a couple roles. Still have about 9 hours left.

Intercontinental Champion
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude. I can tell you right now the mafia kill was used. Look at Didi's action last night. Pretty clear I think.

Breadcrumbing, unfortunately is not a;lowed. Luckily we have some good players here so I know one of you can figure out why I'm not in the playpen. Either way, that is not important right now. Provided we get back on the right track and start hitting scum not ourselves. Reading the posts again after JP schooled me made me feel like an eejit. Obviously it was flavour and I let myself get worked up over nothing. Oh well I guess there's no use continuing to reflect endlessly over my dipshittery. For now I think I'm going to take a step back and cool my jets until there's more information and not try and start a lynch mob over a quarterbaked theory.

I can't do that again and I like to think I can learn from my mistakes.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah EN watcher makes more sensè.
    At the risk of reading too much into nothing, thematically that doesn't make sense. Phil and Lil and Chuckie and Kimi look to be paired. Kimi is likely EN, but watcher seems too close to Lil's role and too different to Chuckie's.

But grain of salt. If she IS a tracker, holy hell did she get a load of information.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah we just got to watch this space for more info. Got caught up in the moment of the lynch last night so I will also cool my jets. Hopefully this night phase goes well for us.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    I think I know who Kotre is claiming, in a very round about way, I’m curious as to how everything that happened did if I’m right though.

WWF Champion
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tonight is the night it all falls into place for us guys. Just get your fucking roles in.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All roles in. Will be working on write-up soon.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NIGHT THREE

Didi comes back from cleaning up the chocolate syrup boy, finding wardy trying to sneak bites of some ham that was left out on the table from making salads. “Oh no, you don’t!” Didi goes to scoop wardy up, but he quickly makes a bee-line for it. Didi gives pursuit, keeping wardy busy for quite some time.

Tommy comes around the corner of the hallway, and sees the sparkling clean Kotre playing with some blocks, clearly distracted from the mission. Tommy pulls out his screwdriver and brandishes it proudly as he puts a hand on his shoulder. “Don’t worry, Kotre. I’ll make sure the growed-ups don’t get you. And if you end up in the pen, I’ll make sure to let you out.”

Phil walks up to them and butts in between them, chewing on his pipe. “Hold up, Tommy! How do we know we can trust, Kotre? He might be a turngoat.” Phil asks prying questions to Kotre until he feels satisfied with his allegiance.

Angelica finds Cewsh and hands him a piece of paper that says “JP” on it. “What’s this for, Angelica?” Angelica puts on a fake smile. “It’s to trick the grown-ups, dummy! That way if they come looking for you, they’ll think you’re JP instead!” Cewsh lights up with a big, genuine smile. “Geee, Angelica, thanks! I didn’t know you could be so nice!” Angelica waves him off as she secretly goes to give a “Cewsh” sign to JP. “Yeah, yeah, just don’t let anyone know I helped you.”

Stan Accy starts digging through a toy chest to find something that could help protect from the growed-ups, as Betty slowly sneaks around the corner to take a hard look at him. “Now…what could he be up to? I know these kids are up to something, and we have to figure out what.” Ignoring the fact that he could just capture Stan Accy right there, he watches diligently.

Grandpa Lou steps into the living room, slinking around and keeping an eye out for any of the parents. Upon thinking he’s clear, he begins undoing the playpen. “Come on, kids. There’s no reason you should miss out on all the fun.” Susie and Chuckie look hesitant at first, then begin to slowly stand up, before freezing in fear. “What is it, sprouts? It’s just dear-old Grandpa!”

“Dad, what are you doing?!”

Lou turns around to see his son Drew looking at him in disappointment. “Chas put those two in timeout for a reason!”

“It ain’t right you got a party going on and can’t even let the tykes be free. It’s a wonderful day outside. You should let them out!”

Drew narrows his eyes as he reaches to close the pen, but Lou smacks his hand away.

“Owww! Dad, what the heck?!”

He reaches again, only for Lou to smack his hand away again. Drew starts to fume, but gives up. “Fine, you win, Dad.” He walks over to the front window, seemingly defeated, and gasps. “Oh, no! There’s an ambulance outside! And is that…oh no, they’re carrying in Stu on a stretcher!”

Despite the fact that none of this makes sense, Kneeneighbor falls for the trick. “What did that flight do to my boy?!” He quickly runs out the front door, and Drew shuts it behind him. He flips the lock and laughs to himself at his slyness before going to relock the playpen, ignoring the banging at the front door.

Kneeneighbor has been locked out of the house. He was Grandpa Lou, Town-aligned EN Bodyguard.

------

Day Four has begun! With 11 players alive, it takes 6 votes for a majority.

You have 48 hours

Living Players
    1. Kotre
    2. Rip
    3. Badger
    4. Stan Accy
    6. kdestiny
    7. JP
    9. wardy
    12. BBF
    13. Virmalicious
    14. Cewsh
    15. Kangus

Dead Players
    1. CWE - Susie, Neighborizer
    2. Jarrod1983 - Chuckie, Hider

3. Pablo Diablo – Lil, EN Tracker
    4. Kneeneighbor – Grandpa Lou, EN Bodyguard

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vote JP

Rush
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright guys we need to think very seriously about our next vote and maybe heed the advice of knee.

Quote Originally Posted by Kneeneighbor View Post
    Honestly I ran a fundraiser all weekend so I have been in and out.

My advice is lets look at votes. Look at who put who on a cleared and scum list and work from there

7 - Pablo (Kotre, Badger, BBF, Knee, Rip, Stan Accy, wardy)

Removing Knee, who on this list is scum? I do believe Kotre to be town. Misguided but town. Thoughts?

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't believe we are this deep into the game and both JP and Rip are still knocking about! Come on guys.

Vote JP

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kangus View Post
    Alright guys we need to think very seriously about our next vote and maybe heed the advice of knee.

7 - Pablo (Kotre, Badger, BBF, Knee, Rip, Stan Accy, wardy)

Removing Knee, who on this list is scum? I do believe Kotre to be town. Misguided but town. Thoughts?
    Not to sound redundant, but yeah, Kotre's town. His hypothesis was based on faulty mechanic understanding, but to be fair, it's the kind of connections and arguments that town have to start reaching for when it's not going well. While we're not in panic stations yet, it is definitely not going well. All that said, if Phil knows Kotre is scum, shout it from the heavens. Thinking about it, that would be a fucking ballsy play for a scum player to manufacture such a comprehensive, bullshit investigation.

Normally I'd feel wary about the use of a lynch list as basis for investigation, but it was pushed through so quickly on reasoning experienced players should have known was faulty, that it might hold some value. Rip and Stan are the two which stand out from that list, but I can't say either of them particularly strike me as scummy. I normally read scum on Rip even if his role is Town Jesus, but not this time. But then, of all the players to get the Pablo vote wrong, for a game runner to do it, that's a red flag. Could you explain your reasoning for that jump on the train, Rip?

Not on that list, but kdestiny flew onto my radar with his Badger vote on Day One. I thought Knee was trying to lure out scum with a trap disguised as flippancy - a variation of his classic Day Two approach in which he places a controversial vote out with some weak reasoning and waits to see who bites - and kdestiny jumping on with that vote for Badger muddied the waters further, offered no reasoning and, I thought, looked murky. Doesn't look like Knee did though, he's not exactly shy in being forward of his readings, and since Day One nothing's really stood out from kdestiny to indicate my initial reading was.

And then there's Cewsh. Newer players haven't seen this Cewsh before, but for old school players, this is slightly nostalgic. Not in a fun way, obviously.

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh JP. You know every game is a new strategy and a new gimmick. That’s how I roll.

Now let’s go ahead and vote you out.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBF View Post
    I can't believe we are this deep into the game and both JP and Rip are still knocking about! Come on guys.

Vote JP
    Four players are dead. Four. Out of fifteen. Not even a third of all the players who started the game are dead. That list of dead players includes three of the strongest players who play these games.

From all the scum I can only be Drew. Why, if in a game where town have already lynched one of their strongest players in an all time bad lynch, would you choose, out of the two players you've prematurely accused of *checks notes* not being dead, the one cleared of more scum than the other?

You weren't on my radar, now you've jumped out with a scummy looking and poorly reasoned attempt to start a train.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EBWOP

BBF isn't starting the train, Cewsh had, like he had every day. I had just compartmentalized that into my deaden with white noise section of my brain.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think you are Drew but I do think you are scum.

You are playing this game exactly like you would if you were scum. And I think Rip is scum. And I think you two have the power to rule the game which is why we need to get you out asap.

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If JP is not scum then I am happy to be voted out. I will stake the entire game on it.

Rush
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking back at night one and also the pablo train I'd much rather go Rip than JP at this moment.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mate, that doesn't make any sense.

I'll reorder some of Night One.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    NIGHT ONE

JP manages to make his way outside, marveling at all the people outside and getting a whiff of what’s cooking on the grill. He slowly inches his way forward, weaving through the people, and just as he’s about close enough to touch the burgers waiting on an unprotected plate, Betty swoops in and picks him up. “Hey there, little scamp! You’re not supposed to be out here right now. Come on, let’s go find your friends to play with.” Try as he may, JP cannot escape Betty’s grasp for now.

Didi continues frantically searching the house for the kids, but figures maybe it would be better to try and find out what they’re up to rather than immediately punish them. Stepping into the laundry room, she sees Pablo Diablo, and watches for a while to see what he’s doing, which was going through clean laundry to find protective gear. Upon noticing Didi, he immediately runs through her legs and out of the room. She sighs. “I guess I better clean this up…”

After going through old things in the closet, Phil comes out donning a stereotypical Sherlock Holmes hat and a toy pipe. Putting the pipe in his mouth he ponders. “Now, who would know what the growed-ups are up to?” He scans the area before laying his eyes on CWE. He begins heading his direction to question him, but he freezes in his tracks upon witnessing a terrifying scene.

Chuckie runs in and hides behind Susie, gripping onto her dress and shaking. “Protect me, Susie! I think the growed-ups are gonna get me!” Susie looks confused about Chuckie’s fear, but when she turns to see Chas making her way towards him, she gets defensive. “Wait! The babies aren’t up to anything bad! They’re just worried about Tommy’s dad!” Chas approachesslowly with his hands in front of him ready to grab the kids. “Now, now, Susie – Stu will be home soon. The kids have nothing to worry about. Come here, Chuckie!” Chas tries to grab Chuckie, but Susie pushes him out of the way. “Alright missy, looks like you need a long timeout.” Caught off guard, Susie is scooped up by Chas. Chuckie, paralyzed in fear, is also easy pickin’s as Chas scoops him up as well. He puts them both in the pen and forces them to sit and face the outside window. “Now, no talking to each other or looking the other way, CWE and Jarrod1983. Or else your next punishment will be worse.”

He starts walking away, but happens to catch Tommyin the corner of his eye, who is quickly pulling out his screwdriver to let them out. “Ah-ah-ah!”Chassnatches the screwdriver and sets it on top of a high shelf. “Now let’s get you back in there, to- HEY! Come back!” It was too late. Tommy may have failed in saving his friends, but at least he could save his own skin.
    So I was blocked by Betty, which means I can't be her and I can't perform a role during that night.

Didi appears, meaning I can't be her. Chas does too.

That leaves Drew as the only scum player I can be.

I need more coffee.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cewsh View Post
    If JP is not scum then I am happy to be voted out. I will stake the entire game on it.
    Obvious lyncher is obvious.

It's an interesting approach to the role, I'll hand you that.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's nothing in there that says you can't be Didi or Chas. Just because the name is mentioned doesn't mean you still can't be those people. It's a fairly weak argument from an obvious scum side.

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Obvious lyncher is obvious.

It's an interesting approach to the role, I'll hand you that.
    I’m insulted that you would accuse me of being obvious of anything in a Mafia game.

Vote JP. This is not difficult.

WWF Champion
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scumwise, JP can only be Drew and Kotre can only be Chas.

Me, kdestiny and Stan Accy have all been cleared of at least one mafia character whereas Badger, BBF, Cewsh, Kangus, Rip and virm haven't been cleared of ANY. We should be looking at one of those six IMO.

WWF Champion
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's nothing in there that says you can't be Didi or Chas. Just because the name is mentioned doesn't mean you still can't be those people. It's a fairly weak argument from an obvious scum side.
    Didi and Chas both acted while JP was roleblocked.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am genuinely dumbstruck.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He was roleblocked. If you're blocked, you cannot take night time actions. So yeah, he can't be Didi, Betty or Chas as they acted on a night he was blocked.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vote Cewsh

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, what the hell, Didi roleblocked Wardy last night? Night 1 she was an investigator and Betty was the blocker.

WWF Champion
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yip I think we've got some powerful scum.

- - - Updated - - -

Jack of all trades is it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kotre View Post
    Vote Cewsh
    Why Cewsh? I'm between him and BBF at the moment.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh lads

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's like JP has some sort of magic power over everyone in a mafia game. Got to hand it to him, I don't know how he does it!

WWF Champion
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Explain how JP isn't clear of Chas and Didi then.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh lads
    You can't be upset at other people thinking you look scummy when you're feigning ignorance as to what a roleblock is.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe he has a disguiser role?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe JOAT, maybe the scum can trade abilities to some degree. Betty blocked two nights running, Didi and Drew rolecopped nights 1 and 2 respectively. Possibly they all have a passive, like GF, Luncher and they decide who carries out the active role each night.

Possible, but I don't think it's overly likely.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Less likely than JP being scum?

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sonic Screwdriver rule in full effect. A ready made magic answer.

WWF Champion
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, what are the chances JP having a 'disguiser' role? On the face of it, he's clear of all but one scum. You're clear of none.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the face of it we're all scum.

Don't be duped by one of the most experienced Mafia players here.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Less likely than JP being scum?
    I was the only person to argue consistently against the Pablo lynch. Even when Kotre was first putting his theory together, I was trying to push him off it. You jumped on with glee, lynching a town member. You're now pretending not to know how roleblock's work and offering unicorns as evidence.

I'm right tilted.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wardy View Post
    Why Cewsh? I'm between him and BBF at the moment.
    JP was the person fighting to stop me fucking up and lynching Pabs. He's the clearest person we have bar me (I've been hit by every scumbag bar Chas and copped as confirmation). Anyone relentlessly trying to lynch him does not have town interests at heart. Cewsh didn't join the train, but he endorsed it when he almost certainly knew better.

BBF is acting scummy too. Especially with his piss poor defense of himself. If his train gets rolling, I'll jump ship and send him to the gallows.

Also, I'm kinda getting tired of Cewtip saying the same thing over and over.

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd love to stop saying it. Now get your heads out of your asses and just do the fucking thing. How hard is this?

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tell you what. Vote for whoever you'd like based on whatever reasoning is available. Obviously JP isn't the only member of the Mafia. But if we target one singular person that we have multiple days of voting history and years of familiarity with his play style, we can drop the rest like dominoes. And if i'm wrong, you can lynch me, and we'll all have a laugh about how much fun we had.

WWF Champion
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vote BBF

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BBF is making a mess of himself, Kotre is playing the spreadsheet game, wardy is trying to stay neutral, JP is deflecting, blah, blah, blah. We're wasting valuable time. Shall we move on with an actual plan? Or shall we wait until the Mafia has a night where they actually accomplish something and the town gets buried?

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tell you what. Vote for whoever you'd like based on whatever reasoning is available. Obviously JP isn't the only member of the Mafia. But if we target one singular person that we have multiple days of voting history and years of familiarity with his play style, we can drop the rest like dominoes. And if i'm wrong, you can lynch me, and we'll all have a laugh about how much fun we had.
    Mate, you posted these on Day fucking One;

Because I will be opposing every vote you make for this entire game. You are my nemesis. I have no choice.
    Oh no, I’m sorry if that seemed vague. I was serious. It is my job to oppose you in this game. Best of luck to us both.
    Day One.

No information gathered by anybody at that point, but who needs facts when you can make things up, you just have your lynch target for the game.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I'm not cleared of anything but I have done nothing but act in good faith for the town. I was on the fence about Pablo because he really didn't look scummy round one but I let Kotre sway me.

Cewsh has an obvious ulterior motive inconstantly accusing JP and he can't say anything else. I'd rather we not chance getting him out before JP.

Vote Cewsh

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    If Cewsh is a lyncher it’s highly unlikely he’s scum so working under that impression he’s a bit of a wasted vote right now.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I suppose.

Unvote

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Canon wise I don’t see a lyncher, unless it’s Anjelica which doesn’t seem to fit the game as she looks like a joat type

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip View Post
    If Cewsh is a lyncher it’s highly unlikely he’s scum so working under that impression he’s a bit of a wasted vote right now.
    Yep, which is why I'm staying off for now.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have 4 scumbags.

1 Angelica

Spike Roleblocks, Tommy is the Doc, Phil is the cop (maybe ON), Kimi does... Whatever the fuck she does (seriously, what the hell did she do?), Dil I think has oneshot bulletproof (he's too cute to stay mad at, but you stop being cute and get put in time out if you're a little shit and piss your parent off repeatedly). That leaves Grandpa Boris. Maybe he's a lyncher. Maybe he's the token vanilla character. Not sure but he's described as sleeping, making me think he has to be activated in some way.

I'm inclined to think Cewsh is trolling at this point rather than being a lyncher. Can Phil cop a feel tonight and see if he's green or red?

Unvote.

Vote BBF

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Canon wise I don’t see a lyncher, unless it’s Anjelica which doesn’t seem to fit the game as she looks like a joat type
    What else do you think he could be?

He said on Day One I was his target. What else could it be?

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Cewsh is trolling for fun you better believe I'll be taking a couple of weeks off for spamming gay porn like a closet case that's just discovered Grindr. FIGHT THE POWER!

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh kotre you've got to GOT TO trust your initial thought on this one. You're voting for me, literally the worst choice whilst JP strolls around with a fiddle and everyone follows and a load of players barely say a word.

You've got to trust me on this one, if I'm wrong I'll take the fall next time.

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    FWIW I think scum have a list of abilities that they divvy amongst themselves each night. I also suspect (from scum night actions) we’re dealing with a godfatherless mafia.

Vote JP
    This set all my alarm bells ringing.
    Vote BBF

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should contact someone about your bells because they are faulty.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh kotre you've got to GOT TO trust your initial thought on this one. You're voting for me, literally the worst choice whilst JP strolls around with a fiddle and everyone follows and a load of players barely say a word.

You've got to trust me on this one, if I'm wrong I'll take the fall next time.
    My first instinct got Lil killed. I'm going to go ahead and not follow it.

FWIW I think scum have a list of abilities that they divvy amongst themselves each night. I also suspect (from scum night actions) we're dealing with a godfatherless mafia.
    I considered the scum divvying up roles for the same reason, but discounted it as an option because I didn't know it was an actual usable gametype. Plus I wasn't sure how to reconcile the existence of a Godfather with that (I was thinking they all had passive but I didn't think that was very plausible).

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    What else do you think he could be?

He said on Day One I was his target. What else could it be?
    He’s Cewsh, he’s probably scum and smokescreenibg like a boss.

We need to get this one right though, my instinct says BBF is red as ripe tomatoes but I’d like to be surer.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cewsh did say in the last game that pushing for a day one lynch is a move he only makes as scum

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He’s Cewsh, he’s probably scum and smokescreenibg like a boss.

We need to get this one right though, my instinct says BBF is red as ripe tomatoes but I’d like to be surer.
    What do you need to convince you otherwise?

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uk
    Send £1,000,000 via PayPal to...

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    Confirmed: Tommy is bulletproof. He got targetted by the mafia night one. He's not the doctor. You DUMB motherfuckers. I was right.

Lou is our doctor. Not Tommy. There was no unsuccessful doctor save.

Tommy is bulletproof.

I am fucking laughing so fucking hard. YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED.
    NIGHT THREE
    Tommy comes around the corner of the hallway, and sees the sparkling clean Kotre playing with some blocks, clearly distracted from the mission. Tommy pulls out his screwdriver and brandishes it proudly as he puts a hand on his shoulder. “Don’t worry, Kotre. I’ll make sure the growed-ups don’t get you. And if you end up in the pen, I’ll make sure to let you out.”
    Ahem. Maybe hold off on the 'dumb motherfuckers' unless you want to look like one yourself.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vote Count

4 - BBF (wardy, Kotre, Stan Accy, Badger)
    2 - JP (Cewsh, BBF)

Badger's extra vote was a mistake.
    Last edited by Psycho666Soldier; April 30th, 2019 at 9:01 AM.

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I unvoted my Ceesh vote. I'll change it for BBF because well we don't have any better suspects right now.

Vote BBF

WWF Champion
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is Badger a double voter or is it that just a mistake?

WWF Champion
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I unvoted my Ceesh vote. I'll change it for BBF because well we don't have any better suspects right now.

Vote BBF
    To me, all six of you that I mentioned were just as worthy of a lynch as each other. BBF talked himself into this one.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahem. Maybe hold off on the 'dumb motherfuckers' unless you want to look like one yourself.
    Remind me to rep you for that once the game is over because that made me chuckle.

Yeah, I was wrong about everything. The dumb motherfucker is me.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha its all about to get a lot worse for us if im killed.

What are your reasons? Ive voted for JP consistenly? Maybe theres some traction behind me doing that? What other mafia tendancies have i shown?

Lads you are being manipulated by jp, one of the best players in the game and you are going to feel worse than before when you lose yet another town member. My stance has never changed and there are reasons for that.

WWF Champion
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your stance has changed, you voted for Pabs twice.

- - - Updated - - -

If you know something about JP, specifically from this game, you need to spill otherwise it looks like you're history.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    Vote Count

4 - BBF (wardy, Kotre, Stan Accy, Badger)
    2 - JP (Cewsh, BBF)

Badger's extra vote was a mistake.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've pretty much gone as far as i can without potentially breadcrumbing.

Just follow me for this one. if im wrong ill fall on my sword. all i ask is one round, we vote JP and we get rid of a scum. Its a personal guarantee. Worst case scenario is you get rid of me next round. Best case is im proved right and we get rid of one of the strongest scum players in the game.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've pretty much gone as far as i can without potentially breadcrumbing.

Just follow me for this one. if im wrong ill fall on my sword. all i ask is one round, we vote JP and we get rid of a scum. Its a personal guarantee. Worst case scenario is you get rid of me next round. Best case is im proved right and we get rid of one of the strongest scum players in the game.
    Can we all stop it with the utter fucking nonsense of "I shall hounarably kill thy self if wrong" bollocks? It's lazy, poorly argued and almost always absolutely fucking awful for town.

BBF, have you noticed that despite you rabbiting on to lynch me, I haven't put my vote on you? That others started to do the same, yet I didn't, despite being active in the game? Pretty simple really, I like to lynch scum. It's why I was off the Pablo lynch. Get this, you're not scum, your soft on Day 2 was as subtle as a kick in the nuts. But have you not, for one second, in a game where we've now discovered scum have some way of changing roles, considered your information is wrong, or altered by scum? The same scum who targeted me on Night One?

You think you know my name. You categorically don't.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sidenote: banning breadcrumbing is dumb to me.

That said I think I've mentioned my role in three separate posts at this point (just not super blatantly), so it's not just dumb it's unenforceable. Yeah, what happened in the South Park game was a fucking fiasco but ultimately it will still come down to the honour system.

OK BBF, I'm going to humour you. On which nights have you acted?

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a bit stressed today, but if anybody playing doesn't know who BBF is by now, come meet me in the training yard after classes. We'll be using the big swords with the pointy bits.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After your post, I got it. I'm not THAT dumb.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sidenote: banning breadcrumbing is dumb to me.

That said I think I've mentioned my role in three separate posts at this point (just not super blatantly), so it's not just dumb it's unenforceable. Yeah, what happened in the South Park game was a fucking fiasco but ultimately it will still come down to the honour system.

OK BBF, I'm going to humour you. On which nights have you acted?
    Lets use that honour system then. Rightly or wrongly i did with you over the pablo lynch.

Ive been active throughout the game. JP IS UNEQUIVOCALLY SCUM.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're not dumb at all, you made a simple mistake, we all fucking do it. Mate, I loved the case against Pablo from a build and execution standpoint. When the person you're trying to lynch acknowledges the case against him looks good, you ain't done badly.

- - - Updated - - -

Lets use that honour system then. Rightly or wrongly i did with you over the pablo lynch.

Ive been active throughout the game. JP IS UNEQUIVOCALLY SCUM.
    You are plum. A flipping plum.

Name me.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's just get this fucking nonsense over with so we can actually do something worthwhile with the time we have.

Name me.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chas Finster.

I understand the reasons you say you aren't. Thats doesn't mean you're not though.