Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021
Results 2,001 to 2,012 of 2012

Thread: Survivor: Outcast

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I assume some kind of vote mishap?

Kudos to running this Knee, and congratulations kdestiny. Ultimately, I dunno if this game's for me. The challenges are fun, but I don't really care for the messaging and secret alliances and whatnot. Not sure I'd play again, but I at least mostly had fun while I was around.

My dad pinned Mr Backlund Kneeneighbor's Avatar
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Move of the game was when Fro was voted out with an immunity mask in his possession.

We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    Whaaaaaaat?!

Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneeneighbor View Post
    Move of the game was when Fro was voted out with an immunity mask in his possession.

Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Fro View Post
    What are you referring to when you say you understand his thinking?

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats kdestiny. Good job Knee.
    I think he felt that I would beat him in a one on one choice having to be made by BBF because we’ve met in real life. Or in a final vote so he saw the chance to take me out. Understanding his thinking though I still would have ended up voting against him should he have made the final though. Backstabbing does have its consequences in the end.

- - - Updated - - -

I also think he thought you were lying about having the immunity idol and thought I was hiding another one so needed to blindside me.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rev was big on backstabbing his allies in this game

We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    usa
    By the way, I was definitely the one who told Pablo which led to him using his Idol.

Sorry

Donde esta la biblioteca Pablo Diablo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada
    To be fair you didn’t know I had an idol. And just responded when I reached out to you.

Considering it came down to one vote in the end. That may have been the move that won you the game since it did win my loyalty (behind Rev and BBF who were my initial allies)

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Diablo View Post
    But REV!!!! We were so close to coming from being the last three of our initial tribe to being the last three left standing. I understand your thinking. But we had a shot to at least have one of us make the end.
    It was a long hard fought game and what we did was pretty remarkable in my opinion. We were the best two from our initial tribe and together we became unstoppable in the social aspect/behind the scenes part of the game which is what got us as far as we did. And ya one or both of us would have made it to the end if I hadn't stabbed you in the back, I just wanted it to be me and not you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kneeneighbor View Post
    In my opinion the move of the game was me holding onto the triple vote all that time and working my way till the very last tribal to use it. I came so close to using it so many times, but knew I had to hold onto it as long as possible to take out Pabs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Diablo View Post
    I think he felt that I would beat him in a one on one choice having to be made by BBF because we’ve met in real life. Or in a final vote so he saw the chance to take me out. Understanding his thinking though I still would have ended up voting against him should he have made the final though. Backstabbing does have its consequences in the end.
    I was honestly planning it since the auction. When I got so lucky and picked it up for $5 I knew to win the game I had to use it to make a huge move and with the condition killer, all I was worried about was your mystery box item.

And ya I was terrified of being at the final tribal with you cuz you were the only person in the game that I couldn't say I played better than. I don't think you played a better game than me, but we were neck and neck.

I also think he thought you were lying about having the immunity idol and thought I was hiding another one so needed to blindside me.
    I had immunity during that tribal so I wasn't worried about going home and decided to just let the dice roll and see how they turned up cuz I would still have my triple vote and condition killer for the next tribal.

Honestly Fro, kinda like Pabs I had planned to take you out cuz you would have beaten me at the final tribal. But YOU put the final nail in your own coffin when you held a gun to my head and forced me to promise final 3 when we took out Badger. You literally forced me to promise it so I'm sorry that I had to lie but you really gave me no choice.

Quote Originally Posted by kdestiny View Post
    By the way, I was definitely the one who told Pablo which led to him using his Idol.

Sorry
    The one man that I had no alliance with, never stabbed him in the back, and kept his biggest secret was the one man who took me out of the game.

My dad pinned Mr Backlund Kneeneighbor's Avatar
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I could use some feed back for challenge ideas in the future. It is hard to come up with games that people are not able to cheat on via PMs or google.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    The challenges were great knee. Maybe even throw in some easier ones to speed up the game a little bit when things start to slow down. I'm an impatient mother fucker and when it comes to waiting for 12+ hours for people to respond during their day. I understand we're all spread out across the globe so when its bed time its bed time, but during normal daylight hours most people don't work 12 hour shifts so I don't see why sometimes it takes that long to respond.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From my side of things, ideally I would've had myself and Pablo through to the final as we'd been aligned from the start but I knew I wouldn't stand a chance of beating Pabs in the final. I was 99% sure I'd have the beating of Rev though so needed to work my way through with him to give myself the best chance of winning the whole thing. Everyone else I knew I'd be about 50/50 with but would be sure I'd have come out on top against Rev due to his style of play.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reveille View Post
    The challenges were great knee. Maybe even throw in some easier ones to speed up the game a little bit when things start to slow down. I'm an impatient mother fucker and when it comes to waiting for 12+ hours for people to respond during their day. I understand we're all spread out across the globe so when its bed time its bed time, but during normal daylight hours most people don't work 12 hour shifts so I don't see why sometimes it takes that long to respond.
    Also I just realised that I never replied to one of your PMs a while back but yeah BBF = bigbeefan