Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Intergender Wrestling in WWE

What the fucks up Dennys! Nash Diesel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneEdge View Post
    thought nothing of it when Rousey was judo throwing Triple H around.
    Not a match though. Big difference in a competitive match between Ronda Rousey and Triple H and a couple spots that in a different time Triple H would have just had Jericho be in that spot to make an ass out of himself.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash Diesel View Post
    And here's the reality...who did she ever beat that was a guy? She beat Chris Jericho and Jeff Jarrett. Anyone else? I'm excluding mixed-tag matches as I know she had a match against Essa Rios and Lita but I don't think she pinned 140lbs. Rios. So even with Chyna they always tried to protect the guys she worked with and if you noticed who the main 2 guys she worked matches against it shouldn't be hard to understand why it was those 2 in particular.

Trips hated Jericho and Vince hated Jarrett. You didn't see Chyna v. The Rock going 10-20 minutes lol. Because even Chyna at 6ft 200lbs of shredded muscle would still get her wig split in half by Headbanger Thrasher.
    Did she actually beat Jericho in a singles match clean? I don't think so. I know Jericho beat her a couple times. Singles and triple threats.

too big to fail Tainted Eclipse's Avatar
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ussr
    People are looking at this the wrong way. The question should simply be "Should men wrestle women?". And I'd answer yes. Women should be given equal opportunities and given a level playing field alongside the men.

The problem here is there's no context when people start asking "Could Becky beat Cena?". Because you're leading people to believe you're asking if Becky can physically beat Cena in a straight up fight, and the answer should be no. But by the same token, without context, no one should really beat Lesnar or the Bigshow either, yet its not beyond possibility for it to happen. Becky should be able to beat Cena, as long as its not presented in a way where Becky was shown to be physically stronger or something that defies basic biology. The same way Rey Mysterio could be presented as a legitimate opponent for the Bigshow, even though the size difference is larger than that between Becky and Cena.

If done right, its not an a bad thing. I just think people haven't opened their eyes to it. I mean, I'd imagine most of the people who think men vs women is wrong, also thought nothing of it when Rousey was judo throwing Triple H around.
    finn balor would get mauled by brock lesnar in a real fight. he would have 0 chance. but they had a great match last night. why? finn was able to hit offense on brock that looked good. he's really physically gifted so he's able to hit drop kicks that look like they have a lot of force behind them (in reality brock would shrug those off and just walk through finn, but in the context of wrestling they look visually forceful), he was able to hit great looking dives that in a real fight would be useless, but in a pro wrestling match looked like impactful offense. brock rag dolled finn when he was on offense but because finn looks physically formidable thanks to his physique, even in comparison to someone like lesnar, it didn't feel uncomfortable in the sense of seeing a massively physically superior person victimize a helpless opponent.

could a becky lynch vs. john cena match accomplish the same? or fill in any woman on the roster vs. any large male on the roster. would the women's offense be able to look visually believable and impressive? would the larger man be able to rag doll the much smaller woman with big, hard-hitting moves without the viewer feeling uncomfortable? i doubt it. maybe a promotion will prove me wrong, but like i said i doubt it.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maldives
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Sidenote: Remember this?
    I do, and it was a farce.

And one in which anyone paying attention knew the outcome would be what it turned out to be, a predictable slaughter.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People are looking at this the wrong way. The question should simply be "Should men wrestle women?". And I'd answer yes. Women should be given equal opportunities and given a level playing field alongside the men.

The problem here is there's no context when people start asking "Could Becky beat Cena?". Because you're leading people to believe you're asking if Becky can physically beat Cena in a straight up fight, and the answer should be no. But by the same token, without context, no one should really beat Lesnar or the Bigshow either, yet its not beyond possibility for it to happen. Becky should be able to beat Cena, as long as its not presented in a way where Becky was shown to be physically stronger or something that defies basic biology. The same way Rey Mysterio could be presented as a legitimate opponent for the Bigshow, even though the size difference is larger than that between Becky and Cena.

If done right, its not an a bad thing. I just think people haven't opened their eyes to it. I mean, I'd imagine most of the people who think men vs women is wrong, also thought nothing of it when Rousey was judo throwing Triple H around.
    Eh this is a little different. I get what you are saying. We see smaller men beating bigger men from time to time because of speed, stamina, or whatever additional asset they might have. Cena beating Big Show might seem unrealistic to some but it's not out of the question. Alexa Bliss punching Cena in the face won't have the same impact as Cena punching Big Show in the face. That should go without saying.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a match though. Big difference in a competitive match between Ronda Rousey and Triple H and a couple spots that in a different time Triple H would have just had Jericho be in that spot to make an ass out of himself.
    Exactly, context is the difference. Rousey got Trips when he was least expecting it.
    But on the other hand, Rey Mysterio has beaten many larger opponents. On paper that should be a bigger mismatch than say Rousey vs Triple H, yet it happens and no one bats an eye if Mysterio beat Bigshow for example.

Midcarder
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayer View Post
    Did she actually beat Jericho in a singles match clean? I don't think so. I know Jericho beat her a couple times. Singles and triple threats.
    http://www.profightdb.com/wrestler_s...2.html?opp=296

Just reread and noticed you used the word clean. Yea that win vs Jericho at survivor series was def not clean.
    Last edited by anthonyd46; January 28th, 2019 at 4:19 PM.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eh this is a little different. I get what you are saying. We see smaller men beating bigger men from time to time because of speed, stamina, or whatever additional asset they might have. Cena beating Big Show might seem unrealistic to some but it's not out of the question. Alexa Bliss punching Cena in the face won't have the same impact as Cena punching Big Show in the face. That should go without saying.
    But Cena/Bigshow shouldn't be the same as Cena/Alexa. Something like Charlotte/Cena maybe. In which case, I could buy that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tainted Eclipse View Post
    finn balor would get mauled by brock lesnar in a real fight. he would have 0 chance. but they had a great match last night. why? finn was able to hit offense on brock that looked good. he's really physically gifted so he's able to hit drop kicks that look like they have a lot of force behind them (in reality brock would shrug those off and just walk through finn, but in the context of wrestling they look visually forceful), he was able to hit great looking dives that in a real fight would be useless, but in a pro wrestling match looked like impactful offense. brock rag dolled finn when he was on offense but because finn looks physically formidable thanks to his physique, even in comparison to someone like lesnar, it didn't feel uncomfortable in the sense of seeing a massively physically superior person victimize a helpless opponent.

could a becky lynch vs. john cena match accomplish the same? or fill in any woman on the roster vs. any large male on the roster. would the women's offense be able to look visually believable and impressive? would the larger man be able to rag doll the much smaller woman with big, hard-hitting moves without the viewer feeling uncomfortable? i doubt it. maybe a promotion will prove me wrong, but like i said i doubt it.
    Becky vs Cena? Right now, probably not. But can I believe Rousey can give Cena a good match? Yeah. And the difference between Becky and Rousey is merely the perception of Rousey being a legit fighter.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Becky vs Cena? Right now, probably not. But can I believe Rousey can give Cena a good match? Yeah. And the difference between Becky and Rousey is the perception of Rousey being a legit fighter.
    Does one example or one women's wrestler being credible against a man warrant this entire debate though? Being credible is one thing but then we run into the social issues that Cewsh is dismissing.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does one example or one women's wrestler being credible against a man warrant this entire debate though? Being credible is one thing but then we run into the social issues that Cewsh is dismissing.
    Well yeah, if we’re simply asking if a man should wrestle a woman. Do I think they should do it all the time? Of course not.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And here's the reality...who did she ever beat that was a guy? She beat Chris Jericho and Jeff Jarrett. Anyone else? I'm excluding mixed-tag matches as I know she had a match against Essa Rios and Lita but I don't think she pinned 140lbs. Rios. So even with Chyna they always tried to protect the guys she worked with and if you noticed who the main 2 guys she worked matches against it shouldn't be hard to understand why it was those 2 in particular.

Trips hated Jericho and Vince hated Jarrett. You didn't see Chyna v. The Rock going 10-20 minutes lol. Because even Chyna at 6ft 200lbs of shredded muscle would still get her wig split in half by Headbanger Thrasher.
    Chyna pinned Triple H in a singles match after interference from Austin...but that was her boyfriend at the time. And heck, even good Ol JR and the Brooklyn Brawler have defeated Triple H, lol.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exactly, context is the difference. Rousey got Trips when he was least expecting it.
    But on the other hand, Rey Mysterio has beaten many larger opponents. On paper that should be a bigger mismatch than say Rousey vs Triple H, yet it happens and no one bats an eye if Mysterio beat Bigshow for example.
    No one bats an eye if Mysterio beats someone like Big Show? No one? You're high. lol. Even then, when did Rey ever beat Big Show clean? Sure, if you want to say that Triple H could lose to Ronda, of course he could. But when we start talking about CREDIBLE victories, Rey Mysterio has almost no clean credible victories against larger talent. If he does show me. Show me the clean pin he had against anyone bigger than Kurt Angle during his run as champion? And even then, why the fuck is he beating Kurt Angle?

I've never really been someone high on Mysterio going over larger talent. And again, go back and look at his WHC run on Smackdown. He lost more matches than he won and those he did win were usually by DQ or countout.

There was one show I think she did beat Jericho clean with a top rope pedigree. I'd have to actually look it up and it wouldn't shock me if someone like Kat or Triple H interfered lol.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Cewsh lives in a world where social issues are only concerning to him when he is on the internet. Other than that, this clown is just riling people up and The Law...I can't even begin to understand his approach to even starting this thread and the reasoning behind WHY he thinks men and women should start battling.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No one bats an eye if Mysterio beats someone like Big Show? No one? You're high. lol. Even then, when did Rey ever beat Big Show clean? Sure, if you want to say that Triple H could lose to Ronda, of course he could. But when we start talking about CREDIBLE victories, Rey Mysterio has almost no clean credible victories against larger talent. If he does show me. Show me the clean pin he had against anyone bigger than Kurt Angle during his run as champion? And even then, why the fuck is he beating Kurt Angle?

I've never really been someone high on Mysterio going over larger talent. And again, go back and look at his WHC run on Smackdown. He lost more matches than he won and those he did win were usually by DQ or countout.
    You may not like Mysterio beating bigger guys, but it happens, right? No one is suggesting Rousey should beat Triple H clean. The point is that if Rey can compete with Bigshow within certain context, then Rousey could compete with Triple H.
    And another thing with this debate is that people are quick to pick out names like Cena when making the point on women struggling to match up against the men. Intergender matches shouldn't have to be with the heavyweights. I reckon someone like Asuka could have a believable match against someone on 205 Live, or even someone like The Miz.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rousey should definitely beat Triple H clean. Dude is old as fuck and only should only be putting over younger talent at this point.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You may not like Mysterio beating bigger guys, but it happens, right? No one is suggesting Rousey should beat Triple H clean. The point is that if Rey can compete with Bigshow within certain context, then Rousey could compete with Triple H.
    And another thing with this debate is that people are quick to pick out names like Cena when making the point on women struggling to match up against the men. Intergender matches shouldn't have to be with the heavyweights. I reckon someone like Asuka could have a believable match against someone on 205 Live, or even someone like The Miz.
    Stop saying "no one" . No one bats an at Mysterio beating Big Show....they do. No one is suggesting female wrestler beats male wrestler clean...They are. In this thread we are literally using words like CREDIBILITY. There is no cred even in the wrestling bubble when Rey Jr beats someone like Big Show. If Rey earned any cred in those victories he wouldn't be an underdog because if he can credibly defeat someone 2ft taller and 400lbs heavier, he should be the fucking favorite lol.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who is picking and choosing who faces who? Like are only certain female wrestlers allowed to face off against male wrestlers? If Asuka has a competitive match against Miz or even beats him, how on Earth are we supposed to then accept her having competitive matches or losses to Carmella the next month? It opens up this ridiculous can of worms

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Law View Post
    Rousey should definitely beat Triple H clean. Dude is old as fuck and only should only be putting over younger talent at this point.
    lol.

Ronda doesn't need the rub, I think Triple H should put over Bayley instead.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah he should be putting over younger men wrestlers. Rousey doesn't need to beat Triple H for fuck's sake.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Who is picking and choosing who faces who? Like are only certain female wrestlers allowed to face off against male wrestlers? If Asuka has a competitive match against Miz or even beats him, how on Earth are we supposed to then accept her having competitive matches or losses to Carmella the next month? It opens up this ridiculous can of worms
    Easy, you have Carmella beat Daniel Bryan clean.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, Carmella shouldn't be looked at as someone who isn't on the same level as The Miz. That's an outdated way of looking at how well men and women compete against each other in combat sports even if it's predetermined. I know for a fact that Carmella could beat Daniel Bryan just look at the height difference.....

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol.

Ronda doesn't need the rub, I think Triple H should put over Bayley instead.
    Yes. WWE logic if this all this nonsense happens.... Bayley beats HHH clean on ppv!! One month later, Bayley loses to Liv Morgan clean on RAW.

Intercontinental Champion
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Crotchshot to Nia from a guy, then it'll be intergender. Until then it's all bs.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are all created equal so if Rey Mysterio can beat Olympic gold medalist Kurt Angle, Liv Morgan can beat Kenny Omega. Actually, knowing that dude he probably would put over Liv Morgan he's put over the equivalent in a blow up doll so shit why not....

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Becky should be able to beat Cena, as long as its not presented in a way where Becky was shown to be physically stronger or something that defies basic biology
    This is my reservation with the idea - can we trust WWE to present it in an entertaining way that plays to both the men and women’s strengths? Or will we get intergender matches which frequently present the women as huge underdogs who mostly get dominated but manage to scrape a win on the odd occasion? For me it’s less about what’s realistic and more about what is actually enjoyable to watch. I can imagine lots of nice reversals, sequences and character beats in an intergender march involving some of the names mentioned in this thread...but will WWE be able to book these matches with sufficient intelligence and nuance?

I think singles matches in particular have the potential to become very samey and repetitive. Tag matches naturally allow for more variety and changes in momentum that can pop the crowd. I think the latter is an easier starting point if indeed they are considering more intergender wrestling in the future.

I share MMH’s view about the possible backlash against WWE if they played this incorrectly. I remember Fox having to apologise for the X-Men Apocalypse poster which showed Mystique being strangled. People are still uncomfortable with male on female violence. Twitter would have a shitstorm - rightly or wrongly - over the image of Drew McIntyre staring maniacally into the distance as he locked a chin hold on a woman. I don’t think the general public sees WWE in the same vein as action and superhero shows where women routinely fight and beat men. It’s a concept which probably can be done in the right context, but I doubt WWE’s ability to pull it off in a way that makes it worthwhile and meaningful.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone's allowed to face anyone. It doesn't mean it has to happen. Carmella vs Cena shouldn't happen in the same way TJP vs Lesnar shouldn't happen. Its a meaningless mismatch that leads to a squash. Being male or female shouldn't have anything to do with it.

Stop saying "no one" . No one bats an at Mysterio beating Big Show....they do. No one is suggesting female wrestler beats male wrestler clean...They are. In this thread we are literally using words like CREDIBILITY. There is no cred even in the wrestling bubble when Rey Jr beats someone like Big Show. If Rey earned any cred in those victories he wouldn't be an underdog because if he can credibly defeat someone 2ft taller and 400lbs heavier, he should be the fucking favorite lol.
    Then these people are stupid lol.
    Men and women shouldnt be equal in terms of credibility. But at the same time, both should be given equal opportunities and allowed to face each other if the situation calls for it. That's all I'm saying.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone's allowed to face anyone. It doesn't mean it has to happen. Carmella vs Cena shouldn't happen in the same way TJP vs Lesnar shouldn't happen. Its a meaningless mismatch that leads to a squash. Being male or female shouldn't have anything to do with it.

Then these people are stupid lol.
    Men and women shouldnt be equal in terms of credibility. But at the same time, both should be given equal opportunities and allowed to face each other if the situation calls for it. That's all I'm saying.
    If the situation calls for it....That's pretty subjective and if they SHOULD NOT be equal in terms of credibility then why even touch it?

I mean, people keep throwing out these 130lbs (maybe smaller), 5'2" women like they can step up to The Miz because.....? Miz isn't some job guy like Ellsworth. He's an 8-time IC champion, World champion, multi-tag champion, defeated some of the best the WWE has offered in the last 10-15. But because Becky Lynch is popular or because Asuka knows some submissions she should be able to beat him? I don't know man.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We see meaningless squashes all the time. why can't see see a man squash a woman in a meaningless match?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    This is my reservation with the idea - can we trust WWE to present it in an entertaining way that plays to both the men and women’s strengths? Or will we get intergender matches which frequently present the women as huge underdogs who mostly get dominated but manage to scrape a win on the odd occasion? For me it’s less about what’s realistic and more about what is actually enjoyable to watch. I can imagine lots of nice reversals, sequences and character beats in an intergender march involving some of the names mentioned in this thread...but will WWE be able to book these matches with sufficient intelligence and nuance?

I think singles matches in particular have the potential to become very samey and repetitive. Tag matches naturally allow for more variety and changes in momentum that can pop the crowd. I think the latter is an easier starting point if indeed they are considering more intergender wrestling in the future.

I share MMH’s view about the possible backlash against WWE if they played this incorrectly. I remember Fox having to apologise for the X-Men Apocalypse poster which showed Mystique being strangled. People are still uncomfortable with male on female violence. Twitter would have a shitstorm - rightly or wrongly - over the image of Drew McIntyre staring maniacally into the distance as he locked a chin hold on a woman. I don’t think the general public sees WWE in the same vein as action and superhero shows where women routinely fight and beat men. It’s a concept which probably can be done in the right context, but I doubt WWE’s ability to pull it off in a way that makes it worthwhile and meaningful.
    i will not watch men be beaten up by women for purposes of social engineering of the masses in that 'women can do anything that men can do'

Ive turned off the mass media years ago for this very reason (brainwashing of all types) and if I can't watch the most simple, mindless form of entertainment without watching women beat up men and men look like wimps. I'll turn it off and be on my way back to the wonderfully un PC Days of Hulkamanis, The Rock and Stone Cold

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the situation calls for it....That's pretty subjective and if they SHOULD NOT be equal in terms of credibility then why even touch it?

I mean, people keep throwing out these 130lbs (maybe smaller), 5'2" women like they can step up to The Miz because.....? Miz isn't some job guy like Ellsworth. He's an 8-time IC champion, World champion, multi-tag champion, defeated some of the best the WWE has offered in the last 10-15. But because Becky Lynch is popular or because Asuka knows some submissions she should be able to beat him? I don't know man.
    You're always going to have to suspend disbelief to some extent, and we're all different in that sense. Personally I don't think Asuka vs The Miz is that much crazier than seeing Balor vs Lesnar. I'm not saying Asuka should straight up be able to beat The Miz, but neither should Balor be beating Lesnar.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We see meaningless squashes all the time. why can't see see a man squash a woman in a meaningless match?
    Not saying it can't happen.

My dad pinned Mr Backlund Kneeneighbor's Avatar
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    It all comes down to how much kayfabe you want in your wrestling. We have been trained that these are the top fighters in the world. Would one of these women be able to dominate a guy off the couch? Yes. But they wouldnt be able to compete in the ring with the top men just as we wouldt expect a WNBA player to defeat a NBA player but they would beat your average JV playing rube who thinks all men are better than women.

Overall I don't want constant inter-gender story lines. I am okay with mixed tag matches and the like where the female garners some revenge on the opposing male now and then. That is the level of kayfabe I like.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    I love the Nia spot. The timing was all perfect. She had a ton of heat, she was fuckin with the boys, and they’d already faked us out with the will-they-won’t-they. Ziggler superkicking a woman legit got a gasp out of me, ReyRey hitting her with a 619 blew my mind, and nasty Randal’s bagshitting grin as he RKO’d her got an audible “FUCK YEAH!!” From me.

that being said, I doubt this means we’re gonna get more inter gender stuff now. Mattel is pretty clear that they’re not down with this stuff and that deal is pretty big for WWE. I also can’t see FOX wanting that on their programming when they want Smackdown to feel like an MMA/sports show.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only on a Monday would I read Cewsh wanting to see Ronda Rousey fight Jon Jones in the Octagon just to see it, just to see if men are truly better than women.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There was one show I think she did beat Jericho clean with a top rope pedigree. I'd have to actually look it up and it wouldn't shock me if someone like Kat or Triple H interfered lol.
    That happened in their Survivor Series match, and yeah, Kat interfered. I looked up the Triple H match vs Chyna that I mentioned earlier, and it was a no DQ match in which Mankind interfered, so not Austin.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lucha underground tried it and it did them no favors
    The only time I didn't like it was when Sexy Star became champion. They've made the women on par in most occasions, but not overly empowered because they're women. The Sexy thing though... that was eye rolling after things settled.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only on a Monday would I read Cewsh wanting to see Ronda Rousey fight Jon Jones in the Octagon just to see it, just to see if men are truly better than women.
    Wrestling. Is. Not. A. Legit. Sport.

Charlotte, Rhea, Kacy, Becky, Asuka or whoever beating a man in a wrestling match is in no way comparible to an intergender MMA match. It would make as much sense as: A DDT, a powerbomb, a bodyslam, a suplex (of any variety), a german suplex, a superkick, a rana, a sunset flip, a moonsault, an Irish whip or literally anything else you'd expect to see in a wrestling match. Wrestling is built on dumb shit that makes no inherent sense but is accepted because within the ring people play it straight. If wrestlers had inter gender match there'd be major potential for stupidly fun matches. I would fucking love to watch Cesaro being a base for someone like Kacey because she weighs nothing and he could do some crazy shit safely. Say it with me now: Pro-wrestling. Is. Not. A. Real. Sport.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotre View Post
    Wrestling. Is. Not. A. Legit. Sport.

Charlotte, Rhea, Kacy, Becky, Asuka or whoever beating a man in a wrestling match is in no way comparible to an intergender MMA match. It would make as much sense as: A DDT, a powerbomb, a bodyslam, a suplex (of any variety), a german suplex, a superkick, a rana, a sunset flip, a moonsault, an Irish whip or literally anything else you'd expect to see in a wrestling match. Wrestling is built on dumb shit that makes no inherent sense but is accepted because within the ring people play it straight. If wrestlers had inter gender match there'd be major potential for stupidly fun matches. I would fucking love to watch Cesaro being a base for someone like Kacey because she weighs nothing and he could do some crazy shit safely. Say it with me now: Pro-wrestling. Is. Not. A. Real. Sport.
    It. Is. Based. In. Reality.

What part do wrestling fans still not get? Some don't, not all, but some don't get that wrestling is not presented the same way as Jurassic Park.

And if you paid attention to why I made that comment you would understand the context. Scroll back up, you'll see Cewsh literally talking about wanting to see LeBron James and other top tier male athletes battle against a woman in the same sport, it's comical.

But. You. Were. Too. Busy. Trying. To. Be. Clever.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It. Is. Based. In. Reality.
    Custody of Dominic ladder match.

Finn Balor gets superpowers from makeup.

People discussing their evil plans live on national television but never get caught out because of it.

Heel and face turns.

Judy Baglund on a pole

Kane's backstory

Undertaker is a deadman controlled by a fat man with an urn.

The Canadian Destroyer.

Spinning makes moves more powerful.

Little People's court.

I reject your reality and substitute the inherent silliness of wrestling.

Defiance is a four letter
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I loved Nia's appearance in the Rumble and agree it was being used as a testing ground. I also agree it passed with flying colours.

The RKO is one thing, but the Ziggler superkick was something more substantial, an actual deliberate strike from a male to a female performer.

I have zero issue with any of it. I'm surprised anybody who grew up in the age of Miss Jackie beating up on Disco Inferno, or Chyna becoming a near main even star, would have.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm on board. It would take some effort to get it to where it works but it's certainly doable. Not sure if I actually think they're heading towards it being a full-on regular thing or if it'll just be occasional instances, though.

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    italy
    Nash clutching pearls, but backs hate mongers DVDA and Mark Hammer in the political boards. Weird.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One has nothing to do with the other.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's get to the root of this argument supporting Inter-gender Wrestling. What people are really saying is that the Women aren't good enough on their own. Even though they have their own titles, can compete in the same kinds of matches that the men do (HIAC, MITB, Royal Rumble, etc.), and headline PPVs, they're still an inferior division. In order to be seen as legitimate athletes, they have to be validated by competing with the Men. Any self respecting wrestling fan acknowledges how talented the Women are and that they can have matches as good as, or better than, the Men on any given day. Over the last few years, the Women have more than proved that they can succeed based on their own merits and don't need to get a rub from hanging with, or beating, someone like John Cena or AJ Syles. Any argument supporting Inter-gender wrestling is all about ego and trying to prove a point that's already been proven.

Do you think it's wrong when girls compete against boys in amateur wrestling? Or football, or other sports? It's not that uncommon. And unlike WWE those contests are actually real.
    That was a practical solution because there weren't enough opportunities for girls to wrestle. Most Schools only had a boys team. If girls wanted to wrestle, they had to do it with the boys. We all know girls mature faster than boys, so in High School they're more evenly matched. Long term, it's just not viable because the boys start growing and adding muscle and the girls struggle to keep up. Girls very rarely make it to their State Tournament in the boys division, and even fewer ever win a medal. Instead of pushing for girls to wrestle the boys, it's opened the discussion that the girls need their own teams. As of 2019, only 10 States sanction girls wrestling, but there's been interest from other states to create more teams. Colleges are also increasing the amount of programs so girls can get wrestling scholarships.

Bringing it back to the topic at hand, there are more than enough women in the WWE for a solid division. It will just take a little more time to develop talent and bring them to the main roster. Inter-gender matches are just a gimmick, and should be done sparingly and at the right time.

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
    Let's get to the root of this argument supporting Inter-gender Wrestling. What people are really saying is that the Women aren't good enough on their own.
    Sorry, but that is just not at all correct.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Custody of Dominic ladder match.

Finn Balor gets superpowers from makeup.

People discussing their evil plans live on national television but never get caught out because of it.

Heel and face turns.

Judy Baglund on a pole

Kane's backstory

Undertaker is a deadman controlled by a fat man with an urn.

The Canadian Destroyer.

Spinning makes moves more powerful.

Little People's court.

I reject your reality and substitute the inherent silliness of wrestling.
    You might want to be careful there with your argument.

It sort of comes off as "other things in wrestling have been fucking stupid so really there should be more fucking stupid things".

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    italy
    One has nothing to do with the other.
    Yeah, it does. The indies have been going intergender for years. Candice has been Joey Ryan's partner for years fighting people like the Young Bucks and winning. Same for a number of the NXT women. People need to get over this man vs woman shit. The idea that boys are going to beat up girls are ridiculous. WWE got blow back in Attitude Era, because of doing Playboy, swearing and bringing guns into storylines than they did with the man on women violence. The Dudleys got turned face after putting Mae Young threw a table. A spot she demand they go hard on her. She has more balls than most of the men on this board.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lotjx View Post
    Yeah, it does. The indies have been going intergender for years. Candice has been Joey Ryan's partner for years fighting people like the Young Bucks and winning. Same for a number of the NXT women. People need to get over this man vs woman shit. The idea that boys are going to beat up girls are ridiculous. WWE got blow back in Attitude Era, because of doing Playboy, swearing and bringing guns into storylines than they did with the man on women violence. The Dudleys got turned face after putting Mae Young threw a table. A spot she demand they go hard on her. She has more balls than most of the men on this board.
    What are you even talking about.

Terrible at Sudoku
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a tough one, on one hand when you think of movies that have a great female protagonist who gets one over a male villain, we're probably not thinking much of it. Immediately I think of something like the Hunger Games.

And in that sense I think of wrestling as just another television show that I watch, living in Australia, I've only been to three live events... and really care more about the TV aspect than I do the in-arena aspect.

So by that logic I suppose I wouldn't have a massive issue.

But I feel quite torn about this.

Maybe I'm too closed-minded, a large part of me has an issue with someone like Brock Lesnar throwing around Sasha Banks, especially because I'm a guy that works with a lot of women who have been victims of domestic violence. That said, the idea of Banks tapping him out sounds pretty wicked

Really, what I'd prefer is if the women's roster had their own show.

The Thinking Man's Idiot Simmo Fortyone's Avatar
    Andre giant once eat kid hot dog at arena. He then laugh. I never forgive that fat motherfucker for that
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    - WWE is a publicly traded company.

- Publicly traded companies are obligated to act in the best interests of their shareholders.

- The potential positive impact of intergender wrestling on WWE's revenue is either very close to, or exactly, zero.

- The potential negative impact of intergender wrestling on WWE's revenue is various degrees of "some" - maybe a lost sponsor or licensing deal here and there. But it's definitely "some" which is more than "none".

- The potential negative impact on revenue far outweighs the potential positive impact.

On the basis of above statements, a decision by a publicly traded company to showcase intergender wrestling would a grossly irresponsible one.

LU & PWG & others can do whatever they want because they don't have enough of a profile for anyone to give a shit. Nor do they have shareholders to act in the best interest of.

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    italy
    If they did anything on the basis of stockholders, the company would have gone under five years after going public. Most shareholders don't even know they have WWE stock thanks to 401Ks. Most stockholders have zero say in a company, the same holds here. Vince and his family owns about 60% of the stock even if it was 49% Vince and the 51% of the stock holders, you would need all 51% to actually think women's wrestling men is a bad idea. I doubt you would get even 40% to agree to that.

Andre giant once eat kid hot dog at arena. He then laugh. I never forgive that fat motherfucker for that
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok I'll dumb it down.

- WWE's #1 goal is to make money.

- Intergender wrestling won't make them more money, but it might make them lose a little bit.

- So why do it?

Terrible at Sudoku
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also mate, last month Meltzer reported that Mattel and WWE have a bit of an agreement where they wouldn't have their male wrestlers be physically violent towards their female wrestlers.

Quote Originally Posted by Cultaholic
    “WWE is very strict on men getting any physical moves in on women, besides how it would play to a general public audience and it really isn’t worth it for them to do it, is that that was a promise to Mattel years ago when the deal was first made that they would never portray men physically overpowering women.”

The issue has come to light again after Dave also reported how new WWE signing WALTER couldn’t touch Meiko Satomura during a mixed tag match for Fight Club Pro. Here’s what Meltzer wrote: “Walter had a mixed tag match where woman wrestler Meiko Satomura was on the other team. At no point could Walter do any moves to Satomura. To get around it, he kept trying chops and she kept ducking and hitting counters.
    https://cultaholic.com/news/reason-why-wwe-banned-intergender-wrestling-revealed/

- - - Updated - - -

Obv. not everything Meltzer writes is gospel but it helps paint a bit of a better picture about why we haven't seen it and adds evidence to the fact that the company might lose a bit of money if they pursue intergender wrestling.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    What about this scenario..

Dan, who identifies as Danielle, born a man but identifies as a woman, wants to wrestle with the WWE. Does she even get hired, and would it be considered intergender wrestling? Or man vs woman, man vs. man, woman vs woman, or woman vs man?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid_Planet View Post
    You might want to be careful there with your argument.

It sort of comes off as "other things in wrestling have been fucking stupid so really there should be more fucking stupid things".
    Let me put this extremely simply. In wrestling, a lot of shit that is accepted without a second thought defies the laws of physics. A woman being able to take down a man? Let me put it this way, I've been kneed in the face by a tiny girl, she broke my nose. I took an elbow drop from another tiny girl to the face, which made me drop to my knees as I caught her. I've been forced to hit the deck catching someone less than half my weight, despite there being 2-3 other people there to help catch more times than I can count. 100 percent can buy a female wrestler taking on and beating a dude.

Also if you're wondering, no it wasn't in a fight. No I'm not in an abusive relationship. Cheerleading is way more physical than it's given credit for. All of them were accidents in training.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let me put this extremely simply. In wrestling, a lot of shit that is accepted without a second thought defies the laws of physics. A woman being able to take down a man? Let me put it this way, I've been kneed in the face by a tiny girl, she broke my nose. I took an elbow drop from another tiny girl to the face, which made me drop to my knees as I caught her. I've been forced to hit the deck catching someone less than half my weight, despite there being 2-3 other people there to help catch more times than I can count. 100 percent can buy a female wrestler taking on and beating a dude.

Also if you're wondering, no it wasn't in a fight. No I'm not in an abusive relationship. Cheerleading is way more physical than it's given credit for. All of them were accidents in training.
    Are you comparing getting elbowed by accident and it hurting as a way to back up your women wrestlers can beat men wrestlers argument? You should give up now.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do enjoy when people go "Indie Promotion X that averages 40 fans every 3 months does it!" Dean Ambrose has also taken bumps in light tubes and glass, that should be the new gimmick match every week on Raw.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post

Dan, who identifies as Danielle, born a man but identifies as a woman, wants to wrestle with the WWE. Does she even get hired, and would it be considered intergender wrestling? Or man vs woman, man vs. man, woman vs woman, or woman vs man?
    It will happen someday. Vince, for whatever his faults are, is always willing to bring someone in to boost ratings. I really don't know how it would play out, but I imagine it would be difficult and WWE would probably screw it up. But I would hope they would give it a shot someday and do it right.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get why they dont but a dude picking on a woman and the woman coming back to kick his ass like Chyna/Jarrett or Sable/Mero always results in a major fan reaction for the woman.

too big to fail Tainted Eclipse's Avatar
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ussr
    If they did anything on the basis of stockholders, the company would have gone under five years after going public. Most shareholders don't even know they have WWE stock thanks to 401Ks. Most stockholders have zero say in a company, the same holds here. Vince and his family owns about 60% of the stock even if it was 49% Vince and the 51% of the stock holders, you would need all 51% to actually think women's wrestling men is a bad idea. I doubt you would get even 40% to agree to that.
    seriously the "stock holders dictating what they can do" thing is nonsense. vince can do whatever he wants, no one's going to be able to override him.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    seriously the "stock holders dictating what they can do" thing is nonsense. vince can do whatever he wants, no one's going to be able to override him.
    We're not discussing what he can or can't do. We're talking about what he will or won't do. And the point being made is that he won't do it because he doesn't want to lose sponsors like Mattel.

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    italy
    If Mattel doesn't think that kids don't have Becky vs. Cena matches with their figures in their homes than they missed the 80s where Teela beat up Mer-Man and Scarlett punched Cobra Commander. At least that what was going on my house minus the Mer-Man thing, didn't have him or Man At Arms and its sore subject thirty years later.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Mattel doesn't think that kids don't have Becky vs. Cena matches with their figures in their homes than they missed the 80s where Teela beat up Mer-Man and Scarlett punched Cobra Commander. At least that what was going on my house minus the Mer-Man thing, didn't have him or Man At Arms and its sore subject thirty years later.
    When I was a kid, how many women wrestlers were there? Not many and i certainly wouldn’t think to do an inter gender match.

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    italy
    When we were kids, the only female character made was Miss Eilizabeth. It was also stupid not to make Wendi or Moolah if they did I would have had Wendi kill Iron Shiek. Again, as I pointed out kids probably had a female character fight a male character and if Mattel can't get over that then I am not sure what they are doing as a toy manufacture that has male and female characters in their line.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post

I say this because it's exactly what WWE would think...

It would totally and wholly depend what they look like.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisrandolph1985 View Post
    It will happen someday. Vince, for whatever his faults are, is always willing to bring someone in to boost ratings. I really don't know how it would play out, but I imagine it would be difficult and WWE would probably screw it up. But I would hope they would give it a shot someday and do it right.
    The 'E aren't exactly known for being at the forefront of social change.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It won't save the business, so either way it doesn't matter in the long run.

There won't be another major boom period. There has been a long enough sample size to see it.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ukraine
    Yeah but give them credit. They can still do it 15 years after being transgender is more universally accepted.

My dad pinned Mr Backlund Kneeneighbor's Avatar
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    Dean Ambrose is going to job to Jax on the way out. Sad really.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneeneighbor View Post
    Sad and petty to be honest.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's be honest.....Dean doesn't have to do anything he doesn't want. He could literally tell them to fuck off and sit out his contract. There is nothing in there that says he has to do what he is told or he'll go to prison. IMO, we're jumping the gun and have yet to see the big picture. If next week on Raw they make a match with the 2 of them we can go from there.

I'm not convinced he's even leaving. That whole bit after losing to Seth and him about to cut a promo and Nia coming out, then the WWE doing something they never do and posting about him not returning when his contract is up 3 months from now....Doesn't pass the smell test.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see what you mean. Can't they slap him with a breach of contract if he does say fuck off? Not sure how it works lol

Anyway, I agree that it does feel fishy. But maybe they just wanted to put off that promo for a little longer on his way out since they do have 3 months. Maybe he tries again next week after another loss but gets interrupted and they repeat it until he finally says what he needs to say to write him off tv.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Obviously they can be contentious if they want to be. We've heard of this to varying degrees with PAC and Bryan. I imagine if Dean was pretty upfront and not hostile when they went back and forth in communicating, this could be a pretty civil parting of ways. The weirdness comes from WWE announcing they're not working together past April. That really only does a disservice to Dean when it comes to negotiating in terms of finances. It does in the sense the opposing companies making offers knows that the money from WWE isn't there. That seems to be a moot point from Dean's perspective, though.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see what you mean. Can't they slap him with a breach of contract if he does say fuck off? Not sure how it works lol

Anyway, I agree that it does feel fishy. But maybe they just wanted to put off that promo for a little longer on his way out since they do have 3 months. Maybe he tries again next week after another loss but gets interrupted and they repeat it until he finally says what he needs to say to write him off tv.
    Naw, look at Neville. He wasn't happy and wanted to leave, they just had him sit out his contract lol.

I'm saying that if he was actually leaving I don't think they would have even teased what they did because it was a very babyface moment and I can't imagine WWE would want that guy to leave on a high note. It's not their style really.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneeneighbor View Post
    Oh god that'd be great.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mth View Post
    Oh god that'd be great.
    Why?

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because I would enjoy seeing one of my least favorite wrestlers get beat by one I like.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because I would enjoy seeing one of my least favorite wrestlers get beat by one I like.
    I feel your comment was sexist. You're not saying I hope it's someone you like, you're saying you hope it's a girl so it makes him seem less than he is since he's a guy.

I know how your brain works when it comes to people you truly do not enjoy.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wubba lubba dub dub.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wubba lubba dub dub.
    I'm sorry I don't speak feminist.

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel your comment was sexist. You're not saying I hope it's someone you like, you're saying you hope it's a girl so it makes him seem less than he is since he's a guy.

I know how your brain works when it comes to people you truly do not enjoy.
    I'm sorry I don't speak feminist.
    Stop it with this kind of thing. It’s straight up trolling. This is your warning.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How anyone can enjoy Nia Jax is beyond me. Casuals and hardcore fans don't seem to really care for her at all.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cewsh View Post
    Stop it with this kind of thing. It’s straight up trolling. This is your warning.
    How is it trolling when mth and I have this kind of back and forth frequently? What you do is straight up trolling but is anyone warning you? Who watches what you do, Cewsh? Exactly. I could understand if mth ever gave a shit and reported it, but he's a good dude and knows it's nothing personal and all in good fun.

You're dying to find a reason to "warn" me because you were the one called out for trolling people.

How anyone can enjoy Nia Jax is beyond me. Casuals and hardcore fans don't seem to really care for her at all.
    That's because @mth likes the weirdos except Bray. I feel if Bray had facepaint he might win over @mth finally.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, like he said, it's not really. I can see how it might not be clear since he's so bad at it, though...

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nia's justbthe wrong choice because well she's shite. Ronda, Becky and Charlotte occasionally mixing it up with the males would be fine. Asuka and Nikki Cross too.
    Last edited by Badger; January 30th, 2019 at 7:53 PM.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They're gonna do Dean Ambrose vs Nia Jax on a live event.

https://twitter.com/smFISHMAN/status...88892997947392

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Curious to see how it plays out.

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dean having to act and bump like fuck.

In other words. Pish.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dean is such a pro, I actually think he can make the best of it. I don't doubt that he will be asked to do the job like Jarrett was 20 years ago to Chyna, but Dean is a heckuva lot more talented than JJ. As I recall, Chyna was not great in the ring but she was OVER, and I think she was twice the performer that Jax is. Of course, we all were curious to see Chyna's pics in playboy - mostly to see if she had a schlong, but few would have interest in nekkid Nia pics

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is a really douchey post.

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3puppies View Post
    Dean is such a pro, I actually think he can make the best of it. I don't doubt that he will be asked to do the job like Jarrett was 20 years ago to Chyna, but Dean is a heckuva lot more talented than JJ. As I recall, Chyna was not great in the ring but she was OVER, and I think she was twice the performer that Jax is. Of course, we all were curious to see Chyna's pics in playboy - mostly to see if she had a schlong, but few would have interest in nekkid Nia pics
    Okaayyyy

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just speaking for myself but I checked out her playboy spread cuz I'm tryna see dem titties.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He thought the boys would pop at the schlong joke.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The match has been cancelled, apparently. WWE even commented and said the ad was outdated.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean, if anyone is going to face a dude Nia Jax seems reasonable.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There were a lot of people moaning about Nia Jax being the one to face male wrestlers, saying someone like Becky, Charlotte, etc would've been better for some reason.
    Lets face it. Nia Jax actually looks like she can actually beat some of the males. She looks like she would beat anyone on the 205 roster with ease.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    usa
    The male wrestler could just make a joke about her being big and she'd run away crying, as evident in the Alexa feud.

Main Eventer
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All of it? or just the very last part about nobody wanting to see nekkid Nia pics?

Dean being a pro and being able to make the best of whatever he is given?
    Dean being asked to job to a woman on the way out , like Jeff Jarrett was?
    Dean being a lot better than JJ?

Chyna not really being great in the ring, but still twice the performer that Nia Jax is?
    LOTS of WWE fans being interested in Chyna's playboy spread? It remains the best selling WWE / Playboy pictorial

The reason many were curious about Chyna's pics?

How many people would be interested in a Nia playboy pictorial? Not nearly as many as Chyna

Is it douchey to tell the truth, or are you perhaps one of the chubby chasers who would love to see Nia's ginormous bazoombas unleased?

Administrator
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah. Like I said. Douchey.

Which is a shame, because I thought you were a good poster up until now.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    germany
    Nia is gorgeous imo. She was a model before she started wrestling. Hell, wwe was even working towards her being an inspiration for being proud of your body but they couldnt stop turning her hell every 3 months which more or less screwed up all momentum they had going that route.

Anywho, I also thought it was a cewshy post.